Cruel Dominant Mistress and submissive slave

KinkyMistresses - Used by The Mistress And Her Slave Girl - Mistress Marta

Mistress Marta and her Slave Girl are using a male Slave for some kinky CP fun.
Corporal Punishment, Kinky Mistresses, kinkymistresses,
Duration : 00:05:25
Resolution : 1280x720
File Size : 161.78 MB
Format : mp4

Link For Download

KinkyMistresses - Used In The Dungeon Of The Avalon - Part 1

FEATURED MODELS: Mistress Kawa, Mistress Saint Lawrence, Domina Scarlet
Corporal Punishment, Domina Scarlet, Kinky Mistresses, kinkymistresses, Mistress Kawa, Mistress Saint Lawrence,
Duration : 00:11:56
File Size : 354.24 MB

Link For Download

Miss Maxwells School Of Correction Part 1

This dirty little pervert has been caught looking up his teachers skirt in class and touching his crotch. He tries to lie to me but it doesn't take me long to extract the truth from this snivelling little weasel. I make him hold out his hand that he has touched himself with and proceed to strike him harshly with My ruler. His hands will be stinging for some time, especially the next time he goes to touch his pathetic excuse for a cock. I will not not tolerate such grotesque behaviour in My classroom. Dressed in My finest silk blouse, tight pencil skirt and high heels, I tease him with my glorious outfit. I then remove said panties that this boy has been so desperately trying to catch a glimpse of and I roughly shove them in his mouth, this is to stifle his cries as I cane his very naughty bottom. Harsh strikes make him burst into tears... but I'm only just getting started. I drag him by the ear into the teachers bathroom where his dirty little mouth gets a thorough washing for talking such filth and I humiliate this weak little boy by flushing him down the toilet by the scruff of his neck and My foot on his head! Lets hope he has learnt his lesson...somehow I think he will be called into My office before too soon!
Beaten, Blonde, Caned, Cruel, Dominated, Headmistress, humiliated, Miss Maxwell, Miss Suzanna Maxwell, mistress, naughty, punished, Roleplay, sadist, SLAVE, Submissive,
Duration : 00:11:59
File Size : 425.47 MB

Link For Download

My Rectal Masseuse

Mean Teen Queen Violet Viper is running a massage business out of Her home to make some extra money and has a client on Her table. She's just clad in Her sexy sports bra and panties, sitting atop his back and giving him a working over while he lies naked under the sheet. But he clearly has different ideas about what services She is offering, as he keeps making comments about Her body, etc. She simply laughs it off, as She understands the limited male mind. But then he reaches up and starts stroking Her leg: "Hey baby, I bet you really need a massage yourself, you got some niiiiice legs there, honey!" She suddenly climbs off his back and in a much harsher tone tells him to get on his back for a temple massage. He sighs and flips over, his eyes closed. She starts to massage his temples but then quietly climbs up onto the table alongside his head. She then suddenly slams Her ass down onto his face, he screams in shock and starts to flail his arms around but She pulls his towel away and grabs his balls and crushes them. He wakes up in bondage, chained to the table with a collar and leash, in chastity and completely confused. "You insulted me in my place of work and you acted like a fucking pig, so now you're gonna learn how to respect women. You like my ass so much? You're gonna get more of my ass than you ever thought" She climbs onto his face and slams Her thong-covered ass onto his face, Her sweet round ass cheeks covering both sides of his face and head. He keeps trying to speak, but She just flogs his body and then puts Her full weight back onto his face. She smothers him over and over, finally pulling aside the white g-string, making him smell it and the stick his tongue out and taste it, asking him: "How does it taste?" "Terrible, Queen" "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY?" - She becomes enraged and starts wailing on his prone body with Her flogger. "YOU TELL ME IT FUCKING TASTES DELICIOUS! Get Your tongue up there! Move it around in circles, then swallow and repeat, slave" He starts lapping away at Her asshole, pointing his tongue and sliding it up Her sweet little puckered brown starfish. She starts slamming Her ass into his face, holding the cheeks apart to ensure that Her anus gapes enough for his tongue to slam all the way in and come back out. He starts mewling in pain as the face-fucking gets more intense, but She flogs his body repeatedly and warns him: "Don't you DARE to take you tongue out of my asshole! Keep that tongue completely extended and suck on my asshole like a newborn on a tit. This is your new life, as a suck ass slave for me" "Yes Queen" She then plops down on him, smothering him again while telling him: "This is the best position for deep anal and colon cleaning, so get used to holding your breath for long periods of time while servicing inside my ass. KEEP THAT TONGUE OUT" She lets up for air but almost immediately slams Her sweet ass down onto his face, sealing his airways as the clip fades out until his next training. Continued In: My Rectal Masseuse: Deeper, Pig! (HD 4K MP4)
ass smothering, anal tongue fucking, rectal sucking, ass domination, ass eating, ass licking, ass slave, ass worship, ass humiliation, facesitting, face fucking, anal face fucking, male slavery, female supremacy, ass cleaning slave.
Duration : 00:09:19
Resolution : 1920x1080
File Size : 240.92 MB

Link For Download

KinkyMistresses - Courtneys CP Slave

See Mistress Courtney at the famous Amystique International Party in Berlin having fun with one of the real submissive Slaves. How much he can take for her mistress? Is he a real hard CP guy?
Corporal Punishment, Female Domination, Kinky Mistresses, kinkymistresses, Mistress Courtney,
Duration : 00:10:30
File Size : 310.98 MB

Link For Download

Real Slave Training Dirty Panty Sucking

Violet Viper is 5'10', stunning, 19 years old and is a real, lifestyle Dominatrix. She has been recording Her training and plays sessions with Her personal sub for a while now and has decided to release the hottest of Her own personal slave training sessions that She self-shot over the course of the last few months. It's laundry day at the Viper house today and Violet has had all of Her dirty laundry put together but has separated the dirtiest panties for Her slave. Violet requires Her slaves to worship every part of Her perfect body and everything that comes from it should be considered sacred to Her slaves; whether it's the sweet tastes of Her pussy cum to the gritty taste of Her unwashed ass or the sour taste of sweaty, stinky feet. The slave must learn to appreciate each one of Her bodies' special gifts. So She's decided that Her delicate panties deserve a dual-washing process; a pre-soak in Her slave's mouth for 'tough' stain removal and then the washing machine. She calls it "mouth laundering" and has Her slave chained in the laundry room while She's gathering Her laundry: "As you know, your job is to lick up and clean up everything that comes from my PERFECT, body. So YOU will clean the dirtiest, most stained panties that I have before they go in the washing machine and waste all that goodness that I know you savor" She sits down on his balls, causing him to screech in pain, but She just giggles. First She takes a pair of red booty shorts that She worked out in and went to a picnic, etc. She holds up the crotch of them, which are stained a dark color, with dark streaks through the crotch. Sher holds them to his nose and has him inhale deeply: "What do they smell like slave?....Really?....Now tell me if they taste the same way they smell" She folds them over so the stained crotch is at the top and has him hold his tongue out so She can rub the crusty mess onto his tongue. He gags, but She keeps making him taste them until She finally jams the whole thing into his mouth, mashing it in with Her hand to make sure he scrubs them. She then takes a pair of panties with magenta panties with red stains, black panties with white stains, yellow panties with....every color, and finally some blue panties with dark brown AND red stains that are...rather... strong smelling. She has him kiss, smell, taste, and then suck them all as clean as possible, taking them out and checking his progress before tossing them in the nearby washer. Once She's satisfied he's done a good enough job, She takes off Her robe and slides up onto his face, with just the super-skimpy, lace g-string panties. She teases him with Her pussy a little, makes him smell it, kiss it and beg for it. Then She has him start licking Her through the panties, and finally pulls them aside and lets him sink his tongue into the sweet, pink fold of Her perfect shaved pussy. He groans in arousal, his caged cock no doubt hurting. He begs Her to remove them so he can properly pleasure Her, so She stands up...but first sticks Her painted toes into his mouth and has him pay homage to Her feet...Continued In Part II Check Out The Other Titles In The Series: Real Slave Training: Ass Slavery (HD 4K MP4) Real Slave Training: Pussy Slavery (HD 4K MP4)
real slave training, panty slave, panty slave training, pusy slave, dirty panty sucker, period panties, shart panties, discharge panties, human laundromat, crotch cleaner, female worship, female bodily fluids, pee panties, sweaty panties, dirty panties.
Duration : 00:13:41
File Size : 354.45 MB

Link For Download

Clubstiletto - The 60 Stroke Countdown - Lady Bellatrix

In one of her sessions at her dungeon in Buckinghamshire, Lady Bellatrix give her houseboy sixty final strokes of her cane - each one for various accrued misdemeanors. Decked out in a latex catsuit, she instructs him to count down from sixty and thank her for each stroke. Perhaps it is the searing pain of the cane or maybe he is just too stupid to be capable of counting backwards, but his struggle is visible. By the halfway point, Bellatrix admires her work and notices that his backside is nice and shredded. See how he shudders and shakes and the caning intensifies. Rotating sides, she continues to land solid blows to his deserving red ass. When she gets down to the final ten strokes, the caning intensifies leaving him with some welts to remember her by. long after the session is over.
Clubstiletto, Female Domination, Femdom, Lady Bellatrix,
Duration : 00:09:27
Resolution : 720x576
File Size : 214.69 MB

Link For Download

SyrenProductions - Tenderizing His Flesh

Mistrix and Goddess Amadahay are so sexy in their rubber outfits. They know that their slave will take anything they dish out and today they are in a mood to whip his back. They assault him with their nasty single tail whips, showing just how sadistic these two Red Headed Goddesses can be.
Corporal Punishment, Female Domination Keywords: Latex, Goddess Amadahay, Mistrix, rubber, Syren Productions, SyrenProductions,
Duration : 00:05:18
File Size : 143.1 MB

Link For Download

Clubdom - Mistress Crystal Punishes Her Bitches

Mistress Crystal Rush loves punishing her male bitches with pain and humiliation. Crystal starts by teasing her caged slave with her shock prod, laughing as he cringes at the site of the sparks on his cage. Crystal then zaps him a few times with the prod, mixed in with more teasing, until she decides to spank her other slave's ass. Crystal amuses herself by making the slave count the strokes and thank her for the punishment she is dishing out.
Clubdom, Crystal Rush, Electroshock, Female Domination, Femdom, Latex & Rubber, smoking,
Duration : 00:08:35
File Size : 734.77 MB

Link For Download

KinkyMistresses - Mistress Lunas Slave In The Abbey

Mistress Luna is using her submissive slave in a old chapel. He will like the cane of his Mistress?
caning, Kinky Mistresses, kinkymistresses,
Duration : 00:07:29
File Size : 221.59 MB

Link For Download

KinkyMistresses - Spanked On The Military Base - Goddess Severa

Goddess Severa has taken a slave to an abandoned military base somewhere in the desert of nevada to punish him there for his misadventures as a chaffeur. The little man is hopelessly inferior and gets spanked by the Amazon's very hard and without any merci
Female Domination, Femdom, Goddess Severa, Kinky Mistresses, kinkymistresses, Spanking,
Duration : 00:09:14
File Size : 273.11 MB

Link For Download

GoddessFootDomination - Elfs Low Productivity - Kendra James Sandy Stone

Santa and Mrs. Clause are discussing the upcoming holiday excitement. This is the busiest time of year for this family and it can get a little stressful. They've heard rumors that the elves have been slacking off in the workshop, so the senior elf has been called in to report on progress. It is soon revealed that the elves are way behind on work completion. Mrs. Clause is furious and instructs the young elf to prepare for an attitude adjustment. The elf lies across Santa's knee and lowers her head to kiss Mrs. Clause's tall leather boots. Santa commences with a long series of slaps to the elf's bare bottom. The senior elf cries out for mercy, but the spanking only intensifies. Mrs. Clause tells her to worship her boot to show respect. Santa takes several deep sniffs of the elf's bare soles and can barely detect any foot smell: this is an indication that she hasn't been working very hard. Mrs. Clause responds by paddling the elf's butt as well as the soles of her feet with a large candy cane. Once they feel sufficient punishment has been administered, they dispatch the senior elf back to the workshop with a promise of more of the same if this pattern of failure continues.
Boot Worship, FOOT SMELLING, Goddess Foot Domination, GoddessFootDomination, Kendra James, Male/Female Foot Worship, Sandy Stone, shoe worship, Small Feet Barefoot,
Duration : 00:06:27
File Size : 338.18 MB

Link For Download

FemmeFataleFilms - Bone Idle Busting - Mistress Heather

One of my house slaves was under the impression he could slope off and steal a cigarette break without consequence. He was mistaken. when I found him relaxing on a secluded tower terrace his break came to an abrupt end! His balls took the brunt of my anger, punching, slapping, kneeing and kicking them as hard as I could until he fell in a pathetic and moaning heap on the floor. This is extreme ball busting by anyone's imagination, with the slave suffering blow after agonizing blow, leaving a brutal impression on his mind and body for some considerable time!
ball busting, Face Slapping, Femme Fatale Films, FemmeFataleFilms, gloves, humiliation, kicking, leather, leather boots,
Duration : 00:10:46
File Size : 555.35 MB

Link For Download

Back