Cruel Dominant Mistress and submissive slave

Pussy And Ass Cleaning Human Chair

Princess Pearl has Her slave in bondage on his back, chained with hands above his head, in a latex bondage hood and a pretty pink chastity on his pathetic cock. She's was trying on different outfits to wear for a hot date tonight when She got a call from Her step-Mom and decided to take the call while being serviced by Her slave. She walks into the dungeon talking on the phone already, just wearing some stockings, a garter belt, and a tank top, but noticeably not wearing any panties, Her blond bush prominently on display and Her sweet little pussy lips poking out. She walks into the dungeon, talking on the phone, and doesn't even acknowledge Her slave, simply sits Her round little ass down on the slave's chest: "Hey StepMom, how have you been? That's terrific...I'm good, nothing too exciting, just a regular day. Oh, the slave is doing ok...yeah, the training has been coming along, I'm actually using him to clean my pussy and asshole right now before my fuck date...: She grabs the back of his head with Her free hand and drops Her pussy down onto his mouth, putting Her full weight on his face, Her pussy lips bulging. out against his face, covering his mouth completely. He knows what to do and starts gently lapping away at Her sweaty, unwashed pussy. She starts grinding on his face back and forth, smothering and dominating him with Her pretty pussy while cheerfully carrying on the conversation: ..no, I haven't trained him to be my toilet yet, but that's coming next...Ha, Ha, actually not yet, but tonight will be his first creampies...Huh?...oh, I'm planning on bringing him a chocolate cream pie from asshole too, isn't that evil of me? Ok, thanks! Love you! Bye." She pulls up off of the slave's face and takes a dirty foot and sticks it into the slave's mouth, pushing past the slave's lips and just cramming it down his worthless throat. He tries to avoid it, but She uses Her other foot to hold his head securely in place so that he cannot stop Her invading foot from pushing down his gullet. He finally starts gagging and retching, angering Her. She unleashes a series of footslaps to both cheeks, using both feet. Over and over, making the slave screech in pain as the relentless slapping just goes on and on. Finally, She tells him it's time to clean Her unwashed anus. She slides down his body and slams Her ass down onto his face and mouth, putting Her full weight on his and pinning his mouth to Her puckered anus: "Get your slave tongue up my asshole, suck and lick, swallow and repeat. If you're a good little ass pig, I'll bring you back some creamy treats!" He cannot say anything, being on speech restriction. She gets another call coming in and tells Her friend: "You've gotta see him, his face has pussy slime all over it, foot dirt and now he's cleaning out my asshole from the massive dump I took an hour ago. Yeah, it feels sooo good, it's probably already clean but I'm gonna just enjoy it...DEEPER, YOU FUCKING TOILET!" Finally, She's satisfied and still talking on the phone, walks out to go on Her date and prepare the slave's late night treats.
human chair, human furniture, foot domination, foot slapping, facesitting, pussy eating, pussy cleaning, ass cleaning, anal tongue fucking, asshole sucking, pussy licking, pussy domination, pussy worship, foot worship, foot smothering.
Duration : 00:09:18
Resolution : 1920x1080
File Size : 306.36 MB
Format : mp4

Link For Download

Kinky Mistresses - Mistress Kiana - CP in the Shadow

Mistress Kiana in a Dungeon in London together with her new, private Slave. He is not realy into BDSM but he loves pleasing his Mistress and she is a true sadist. Mistress Kiana is taking advantage of him but he is taking this really hard corporal punishment for a extremely sexy, cruel ebony Lady like she is
are bottom spanking, cane, caning, Corporal Punishment, Ebony Domination, femdom spanking, feminine discipline, Kinky Mistresses, kinkymistresses, punishment, Spanking, whipping,
Duration : 00:08:09
Resolution : 1280x720
File Size : 241.29 MB

Link For Download

Clubdom - Michelle Lacy - Caned as an Example

Description: Mistress Michelle Lacy is not done punishing the slave for slacking off. She wants to give him a caning he will not soon forget. She grabs him by the balls and tells him while caning his balls that he is going to regret what he did so bad. "It's time to shred you" she says in an evil voice. Michelle canes him so hard, he is terrified to ever mess up ever again. "You can't run away from me. I completely have you afraid!"
caning, Club dom, Clubdom, Corporal Punishment, Female Domination, Femdom, Michelle Lacy,
Duration : 00:04:45
File Size : 225.62 MB

Link For Download

Clubdom - Evelin Stone Tucker Stevens - Punished Sissy

Mistress Evelin Stone and Mistress Tucker Stevens have plans to paddle their incompetent sissy until his ass is good and red. They bend that slut over and take the largest paddles they can find and take turns switching off on him. They need his ass to be good and red so he can feel the pain as he crawls around for the next several days. Not to mention, the red ass showing while he cleans, is humiliating and entertaining to them.
Club dom, Clubdom, Corporal Punishment, Evelin Stone, Female Domination, Femdom, Paddling, sissy slut, slut training,
Duration : 00:05:22
File Size : 257.13 MB

Link For Download

KinkyMistresses - Lady Cora Corporal Punishment - Lady Cora

Girl Cora is an attractive but also extremely stringent dominatrix and she actually suches as to torture her servants. With a cane the slave who is locked up on a chair obtains hard impacts with a walking cane on the within his upper legs. Extremely very extremely excruciating!!!
Corporal Punishment, Kinky Mistresses, kinkymistresses, Lady Cora,
Duration : 00:16:33
File Size : 489.75 MB

Link For Download

MenAreSlaves - I Want A Meal Part 2 - Sorceress Bebe

Men Are Slaves, MenAreSlaves, Sorceress Bebe, Spanking,
Duration : 00:06:56
File Size : 598.89 MB

Link For Download

IWantJasmine - Breaking In My New Whip

Some pigs need a lot of training (Whipping ) some I just whip the sh-it out of them for my pleasure or sometimes like today I use them to break in my newest whip. Men are just objects I use and abuse, their cries and begging make me feel all warm inside.
Female Domination, Femdom, IWantJasmine, Jasmine Mendez,
Duration : 00:07:08
File Size : 362.08 MB

Link For Download

Clips4sale Lady Lilas Bone Castle Female Domination 2022 Personal Trainer Gets Fucked With Strap On

Duration : 00:10:48
File Size : 266.12 MB

Link For Download

DominatrixAnnabelle - OTK Spanking

There's always a first time for everyone! Yes indeed, my dearest george the butler received his first ever spanking over my gorgeous blue denim jeans. After his arrival, he found himself almost at a loss for words, as once again the visual feast of my stunning outfit rendered him speechless. Naturally, it was only right to have him on all fours, bending the knee in readiness to worship my gorgeous leather stiletto boots with lace and buckle detail. Just watching him deep throat my heels was an absolute pleasure to see, and he did it with immense appreciation. However, I couldn't wait to have him over my figure hugging blue denim jeans for his first ever over the knee spanking. Oh my goodness, how delightful it was, as you will see. I won't give too much away, but for those who love OTK Spanking, I'm sure you'll receive as much satisfaction throughout this movie, as I did when administering his punishment.
Dominatrix Annabelle, DominatrixAnnabelle, Female Domination,
Duration : 00:22:29
File Size : 701.34 MB

Link For Download

Clubstiletto - Fixing Junior - Mistress Kandy

Fixing Junior is a never ending job for Kandy and today is no different. To humiliate Junior she dressed him in a pretty pink apron and has been forcing him to drag a 10 pound weight around the house by his nuts. "What would the old man think?" she asks Junior, knowing full well that he would probably toss Junior out of the house and out of the will if he saw what Junior was subjecting himself to. There is no escape for Junior though as step-mommy has lots of blackmail material and Junior through his training has become addicted to Kandy, she is all he wants and he will do anything she asks. Kandy tells Junior she always wanted a daughter but ended up with Junior so today he will be her little girl. As Junior sort of talked back to her yesterday today he is going to get a hard spanking along with the weights on his balls. She has Junior go over her knee and proceeds to give him a good hard spanking. her hand and her wooden paddle. Kandy tells Junior she only wants to hear two things from him, Yes Muhme and Thank You Muhme. Junior has a nice pink ass by the time Kandy is done and look how closely it matches his pink apron, so sweet. If you've imagined being verbally humiliated while over Mistress Kandy's knee this is the clip for you.
Clubstiletto, Female Domination, Femdom, Mistress Kandy,
Duration : 00:06:35
File Size : 504.24 MB

Link For Download

Beaten in the convednt with Domina Ira

In rural Madrid sits a derelict but still beautiful misused convent. Domina Ira and Mistress Tess take a slave there for a beating and some ball abuse over the alter.
cbt, Domina Ira, DOUBLE DOMINATION, Female Domination, Latex & Rubber, Mistress Tess, Paddling,
Duration : 00:13:07
File Size : 1427.96 MB

Link For Download

MenAreSlaves - Teaching Meggan Part 4

This could be the last portion of the behind the scenes look where Mistress Helena introduces Meggan into the fem dom life style. This section is a concise introduction to having a whip onto a guy, also broadly speaking inflicting some pain as a way of control. Over all Meggan did well on the time, since it is usually a small jolt to novices to fem dom whenever they see that a grown nude male servant in man. I actually don't normally picture such shocks whilst the footage might be quite raw, however if there's more interest in watching these afterward I'll soon be filming such articles.
Ball Abuse, DOUBLE DOMINATION, Meggan, Men Are Slaves, MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS, MenAreSlaves, Mistress Helena, slut training, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING,
Duration : 00:08:55
File Size : 186.31 MB

Link For Download

Back