Tied Milf - Tied Tits And Breath Control Rope | BDSM

The Secretaries Play

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage
Video language: English

Sahrye was in Mr Big Boss's office showing off a disco skirt and generally teasing him on a workday. Naturally he knows the best way to handle this and grabs his ledermeister armbinder and slides it nicely on her arms welding them together!

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4081kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 492.3 MB

Download The Secretaries Play

Tease And Denial

Studio: Fuckedandbound

TJ Cummings will be showing Rachel Roxxx what real tease-and-denial is all about. She will be denied orgasms every time shes just about to have one and begs to be allowed to climax. Good looking women are used to getting what they want, not to be denied their pleasures. But this bound and ball-gagged beauty is about to find out what its like to have to beg and not receive. Of course there is always the carrot, hope that she will be allowed to cum. The stick is the hard flogging TJ Cummings inflicts, the big cock he sinks deeper and deeper into her throat and snatch, and the requirement that she obediently and lovingly accept the predicament shes up against.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 43:25
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V7

File size: 327.6 MB

Download Tease And Denial

Candle Fuck To Suck! - Candle Boxx - Full HD 1080p

Bondage super star Candle Boxx is led out to the pool deck, her wrists and elbows are brutally crushed together behind her back but that's the least of her worries. After being made to kneel, the gag is removed and the naked babe has her mouth around a dildo attached to a pole, her collar is then roped to that pole making it impossible for her to get her mouth away from the rubber cock and you have a front row to watch Candle severely bound and humiliated!

Duration: 5:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5855kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 228.2 MB

Download Candle Fuck To Suck! - Candle Boxx - Full HD 1080p

Tit Torture Custom - Ellen - Scene 1 - HD 720p

I set up shop in a modest hotel room and place an ad. It doesn't take long before I have my first client. Women who need and/or crave punishment and discipline seem to seek me out. I don't ask reasons and I don't get names. The anonymity is part of the allure. My client shows up and I immediately ask for the payment. I lead her over to a chair. I get a feel of her tits. and I know that some breast bondage and abuse are in her future. I bind her wrists behind her back and then I tie her at the waist to the chair. I pull her tits free from her shirt. I grope and manhandle them before I gag her with a pump gag. I clover clamp her nipples. I pull them tight and then tie them together after running the string up around the back of her neck. This is a small taste of whats to come. She moans and drools as I add more rope to her legs. I blindfold her before I remove the pump gag. The clamps are removed as well, before more ropes are added to secure her to the chair. A shop rag is shoved in her mouth and then secured with tape. I have a little fun as I draw some eye balls on her white blindfold.

Duration: 16:49
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 755.4 MB

Download Tit Torture Custom - Ellen - Scene 1 - HD 720p

Tight! Tighter!! Tightest!!!

Studio: Harmonyconcepts

Jack Banners newest three-part video is here. Tight stars stunner Cory Lane as a credit card abuser who needs a lesson. Shes been buying too much lingerie on Jacks card, so he tightly ropes her four times to correct her errant ways...and of course shes wearing the new lingerie as she squirms and mmmmphs. In Tighter, Alicia Silver is in sexy waitress style clothes...tight skirt and stockings, white tuxedo blouses and even a white shirt and tie. Shes roped five times, all with elbows touching. In Tightest, Autumn Woods, Sadie Belle and Darby star in a long and intense story. Miss Belle is very picky, and Jack needs to prove Darby and Autumn can take the tightest of ropes. Both are progressively bound as proof of their ability. Eventually Autumn is tied topless, and in every scene both models elbows are welded together by Jacks ropes. Finally, Miss Belles complaints lead to her own bondage as the tables are turned. As usual, gorgeous women, strict rope work and sexy street clothes and lingerie. Includes pantyhose and stockings, cloth and ball gags, blindfolds and mouth filling ballgags, ball ties and hogties and more. Highly recommended!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:17:49
Video: 544x416, DivX 5, 1108kbps
Audio: 88kbps

File size: 688.0 MB

Download Tight! Tighter!! Tightest!!!

In chain

Genres: Bondage, Bdsm

Extremal hard tied bondage standing humilation slave In chain. Enjoy!

Duration: 1:28:49
Video: 576x368, MP4V, 978kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 720.2 MB

Download In chain

Day Off Turns To Day On

Genres: Bdsm, Bondage

Elizabeth and Mr Big Boss are sitting around his office fanning themselves with folders and notepads when he suggests that they visit the warehouse. He grabs some rope and binds first her elbows then her wrists before taking a huge white ballgag and stuffing her mouth with it. She's groped for a good bit before humi down the stairs, through a side room and into the warehouse.

Duration: 15:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4083kbps

File size: 492.1 MB

Download Day Off Turns To Day On

The Girlfriend Trick

Studio: Fucking Dungeon/Dungeoncorp

Apparent issues make for a prime target when a home wrecker overhears a distraught mans heated telephone conversation. The hustler uses her body to lure her prey, and shes got one fine body at that Little does she know that shes just fallen for the oldest trick in the book "The Girlfriend Trick" This strumpet thinks shes found her latest victim and in reality, shes just been conned. Out of the shadows springs her new friends cohort. Shes bound, shes tied and shes put through her paces with a double helping of cock.

Duration: 28:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 318.8 MB

Download The Girlfriend Trick

Zoe Fingered To Orgasm! - Full HD 1080p

Zoe is a visiting exchange student and has a problem with chronic masturbation which is against the rules of my house so I taped tight to keep her hands off her pussy but the constant begging for attention is a pain in the ass so I rub her wet cunt furiously until she cums! The I stick my wet finger in Zoe's mouth for her to lick clean but still she wants more so after letting her writhe for a while she is masturbated to a second crushing orgasm that's even more intense than the first one!

Duration: 4:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps

File size: 154.4 MB

Download Zoe Fingered To Orgasm! - Full HD 1080p

Jolie Rain's Test - Scene 2 - HD 720p

I remove Jolie's neckrope and leave her seated to get a gag. When I return, I grab her by her hair and order her to open her mouth wide. Yes, I believe the ball gag I have selected will indeed fit. It takes a little nudging, but finally slips in nicely... Perfect fit! It is then strapped in tight. Jolie's bountiful tits are bound next. I remove her ball gag. Jolie is quite thankful as she stretches her jaw after I remove it. I, of course, can't resist slapping and groping her tits, after they are tightly tied. I the turn my attention back to her legs. I thoroughly bind her legs below her knees.

Duration: 13:48
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 618.3 MB

Download Jolie Rain's Test - Scene 2 - HD 720p

Die Sado Maso-Klinik Vol. 5

Studio: EroticPlanet

Lange hat es gedauert, aber endlich ist es soweit: Die Fortsetzung der Erfolgsserie der legendaren Domina
Stella Cruella Die Sadomaso Klinik geht in die funfte Runde. Der im Marz 2007 erschienene Femdom-Streifen bietet wieder
jede Menge SM-Action. 104 Minuten lang entfuhrt die au?ergewohnliche Domina den Betrachter in die aufregende Welt ihres
beruhmten SM-Studios. Mit 4 abwechslungsreichen und in hervorragender Qualitat produzierten Szenen, wird dieses Werk
die Fans dieser beeindruckenden Lady keinesfalls enttauschen. Fur Femdom-Fans ein echter Leckerbissen! (Die Red.)

Duration: 1:44:45
Video: 512x384, XviD, 772kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 695.8 MB

Download Die Sado Maso-Klinik Vol. 5

Bondage Usa part 9

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Devonshire

When a retired mob boss goes into the hospital, the criminal organization he used to head wants to make sure he doesn't turn states evidence. They plan to substitute their own people for his surgery, and grab nurses Artemis Antone and Cindy Jessup.

Duration: 1:10:55
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 976kbps

File size: 573.7 MB

Download Bondage Usa part 9

cali logan

Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation

The ravishing redhead is back - and straitlaced - or straitjacketed. Soft sheer nylon completes the picture perfectly. Cali is girl that like to wriggle. This tie gives her all of that she wants and more.

Duration: 17:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3704kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 479.7 MB

Download cali logan

Session 58

Studio: Svp Productions

Brutal torture of slaves, puncture needles breast, torture with fire cigarettes, pins and clips, pierced genitals with needles and candles in the vagina, torture nettles, the girls are suffering hellish torment. Studio SVP Productions represents an extreme Bdsm and the one of the sites horror dedicated to Bdsm.

Duration: 49:47
Video: 640x480, XviD, 976kbps

File size: 406.6 MB

Download Session 58

Brutally Hogtied Blonde Bombshell - Summer Monroe - Full HD 1080p

I love taking down a cocky bitch like Summer Monroe, she's used her beauty to get her way her entire life but as she lays in severe elbow bondage on the floor she groans desperately as I rope the half naked babe into an excruciating hogtie! And when she's left alone to suffer it's obvious she's very sorry for her cock tease ways but for now she'll have to endure the brutal bondage of the Badman with no end in sight!

Duration: 3:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5840kbps

File size: 138.0 MB

Download Brutally Hogtied Blonde Bombshell - Summer Monroe - Full HD 1080p

The Gag Testing Institute - Riley Jane - Scene 1 - HD 720p

Riley is being interviewed for a job at the Gag Testing Institute. Her interviewer explains things to her and she seems excited to get started. She explains that she would like to remove her clothing so it doesn't get wrinkled. Then she tells her interviewer that he should tie her up in case she doesn't like the gags. This way she can't take them out. He thinks that is a grand idea, and just happens to have some rope handy. He ties her wrists and then adds a crotchrope. Riley seems confused by this, but her interviewer shows how he can tie her wrist to it, should she try and bring her bound arms around and remove the gag. Her elbows are tied as well. After being tied, she takes a seat and the 1st gag is applied. He cleave gags her with an Ace bandage and black tape. He leaves her in the chair gagged while he calibrates the test equipment. Once he has it set up, he stands Riley up. He smacks her ass a few times and then checks the readouts. He soon returns and continues smacking her ass. The sophisticated equipment computes the ass smack and her reaction using highly sensitive sound sensors. After a bit, he has Riley take a seat once again. Soon after he removes her first gag. He asks her to describe the gag and she does. Her next gag consists of a large sponge being shoved in her mouth and then black tape is wrapped to keep it in place. Riley's interviewer once again stands her up. He gropes and slaps her tits through her bra this time. He also gives her ass some hard slaps as well. Riley is now beginning to wonder if The Gag Testing Institute is real, or if this is just some pervert who posted a fake job posting? He has her take a seat again. Tears start to flow down Riley's cheek. Not from the ass slaps, but from the tight elbow bondage. He removes her gag and she immediately starts to complain, saying she doesn't want to do any more gags. He interrupts asking what she thought of the gag.

Duration: 21:35

File size: 970.1 MB

Download The Gag Testing Institute - Riley Jane - Scene 1 - HD 720p

Gangbound Vol. 5

Studio: Harmony Concepts

Powerful images that will stay with you forever. The women of your wildest dreams, ruthlessly captured, strictly controlled and expertly bound. 100% On-Screen tie-ups!!! Sizzling women in secure bondage! The absolute best in Bondage Video...it's what you always count on from Harmony Concepts!

Duration: 1:53:53
Video: 320x240, Microsoft MPEG-4 Video Codec V3, 781kbps

File size: 691.9 MB

Download Gangbound Vol. 5

Bondage A La Carte

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage

Marya awakens from a sweet bondage dream with a hunger for restraint and willing submission. She calls on her favorite Domina - Mistress Tobi - to satisfy the urges within. Marya thoughtfully selects her "punishments" from Tobi's "Bondage A la Carte" before binding, gagging, and blindfolding herself. Waiting in nervous anticipation, Marya is helpless to do more than drool until Tobi arrives to deliver her "order". Marya is then swept away by Tobi in a Fem on Fem D/S whirlwind of bondage delights for the rest of the night - bound, gagged, hooded, and breast bound with her nipples clamped. When services & payment are rendered, Marya departs as a satisfied customer - as you will!

Duration: 1:03:03
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1998kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Bondage A La Carte

Randy Moore

There isn't anything really complicated going on here - it is just old fashioned, really, really tight bondage. Sometimes people say things are inescapable and well... they aren't. This, however, is not one of those times. Poor Randy is in a real pickle and I'm afraid she isn't going anywhere... very sexy.

Duration: 13:52
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3705kbps

File size: 383.6 MB

Download Randy Moore

Beautiful And Painful Pussy

Studio: Torture Galaxy

Beautiful and painful pussy. Shocking video for fans of the pain and torture. All the best traditions of the genre. Watch and enjoy!

Duration: 33:43
Video: 400x300, DivX 5, 750kbps
Audio: 344kbps

File size: 271.5 MB

Download Beautiful And Painful Pussy

Surprise for the family - Full HD 1080p

Today is a celebratory day for the family. woman Suzan washed the windows with her pussy and the Ivan, the servant, brought a surprise, a beautiful slim teenager. Suzan gave her as a present to her girl, Anna, but it was Charlie who fucked that young pussy first. Then it was horny Damien's turn. After all this, the used and exhausted girl ended back in the hands of the giant of a man, Ivan. It was an unbelievably perverse family massacre! The beautiful teen served as a family fucking toy. Do you like surprises as well?

Duration: 14:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4420kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 470.3 MB

Download Surprise for the family - Full HD 1080p

Metamorphosis

Studio: Alexd

Die schne Katja wird von Miss Eve in einem surrealen blauen Setup berwltigt, benutzt und bis zum Rand ihrer Geilheit getrieben. In einer weiteren Szene findet sie sich in einem Kfig wieder, von dem aus sie mitansehen muss, wie Alysha Laine und Angelina sich miteinander mit viel Speichel verwhnen und sie spter als ihr Lustobjekt benutzen. Benutzt wird auch Fraeulein Sofie, die erst Miss Eve anal verwhnen darf, und dann von Marco Long und Miss Eve nach allen Regeln der Kunst anal, vaginal und oral bespielt wird.
Blau: Die alleine in einer Bar wartende Katja wird von der maskierten Miss Eve berrascht, als ihr Spielzeug benutzt und bis zum Hhepunkt ihrer Lust in einem surrealen Setup getrieben.
Metamorphose: Frulein Sofie und Miss Eve erleben ein feuchtes Stelldichein, bei dem sie von Marco Long beobachtet werden. Miss Eve wird zur Gespielen von Marco Long und beide treiben Frulein Sofie in eine bizarre Welt, in der die androgyne Sofie divers anal benutzt wird.
Artgerecht: Die rehugige Katja muss aus ihrem Kfig heraus mit ansehen, wie sich Alysha Laine und Angelina erst miteinander vergngen und sich dann ihr widmen. Speichelspiele und das Lecken von Arschlchern stehen dabei im Vordergrund. (AlexD)

Duration: 1:32:11
Video: 512x384, XviD, 903kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 698.9 MB

Download Metamorphosis

Reverse Prayer - Penny Stone - Scene 1 - HD 720p

Penny is groped and spanked for a while. I snip away her sweater exposing her nipples. I clamp them and tie them overhead as I crotchrope her. I then completely bind her legs. Penny is ballgagged as well.

Duration: 22:19

Download Reverse Prayer - Penny Stone - Scene 1 - HD 720p

Enema Spank Discipline

Release Year: 2013

Calyx ends up in reform school, where she gets plenty of corporal punishment and humiliation by two Schoolmasters. Her disciplining includes a variety of paddles and a riding crop, hogtie ceiling suspension, full-bag enema, suppository

Duration: 57:04
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

File size: 486.3 MB

Download Enema Spank Discipline

Mistress Pomf - American Scientist and British Sexbot - Scene 2 - Full HD 1080p

Another upload coming for you guys today that belongs to a 2 part series. Unfortunately, for this particular video as well, I have just the second part. This comes from Mistress Pomf's Clips4sale store. She is joined by a tattooed redhead (I don't know her name and its not listed in the scene description either on clips4sale). If you know her name, please add the tag and let me know so I can edit the details in the presentation accordingly. Anyway, the redhead plays the role of a sexbot designed by Mistress Pomf who is playing a scientist. In this part she is dressed in latex attire and is sporting a big strapon. She makes her redhead sexbot suck on her strapon and even throat fucks her with it. Then she gets her in missionary and fucks her nice and hard. Then they switch to and have some more hard fucking. A nice hot clip.

Duration: 6:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7109kbps
Audio: 264kbps

File size: 348.6 MB

Download Mistress Pomf - American Scientist and British Sexbot - Scene 2 - Full HD 1080p

Controlling Amber Amber Ashlee

Studio: Societysm/Dungeoncorp

DungeonCorp resident dominant and rigger, Feenix is called into action to handle Amber Ashlee...Amber is a somewhat experienced BDSM model, but that doesnt mean shes unbreakable...she does know what the process entails...she doesnt fight it...she submits...beautifully...she seems to have a will to please...Feenix uses it...he pushes it until it does break...he offers release when she asks for it...then continues his series of punishments and rewards...discipline is a big part of Feenixs course...and control is the tool he uses...The bondage is tight and restrictive...he uses a crotchrope in the first scene and sets the pace for the rest of the day...lots of pleasure, mixed directly with lots of displeasure...the second scene introduces a leg spreading rig and really shows that Amber could use some daily stretching...then again, seeing her less-than-flexible groin muscles pulled to their limits is quite pleasing...a back breaking bent rig, gives him the perfect opportunity to work her ass with his floggers...along with some tens and hot wax sensations...the final scene includes a zipper and mostly focuses on her lovely pink pussy...clamped, spread, penetrated and vibed, submissive Amber cums on command..

Duration: 1:06:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 718.5 MB

Download Controlling Amber Amber Ashlee

Au Pair Theft

Kristy works as an au pair and she finds a bunch of cash in a bowl and takes some which she hides in her panties between her cheeks, but she gets caught! So she is put over the knee for a bare bottom hand spanking before she gets bent over the table for a really hard strapping! As her naked bottom gets red and sore the punishment is not over, the cane comes out as the price for stealing!

Duration: 41:00
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 1947kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 641.0 MB

Download Au Pair Theft

Danielle part 118

Hottest Slave girl Danielle, shooting erotic bondage and fetish video.

Duration: 1:02:45
Video: 760x510, AVC (H.264), 1473kbps
Audio: 23kbps

File size: 688.9 MB

Download Danielle part 118

Enema therapy for Uptight Brunette and Slutty

Lovely Ariana is a shy, sexually-repressed and delicate brunette who's having huge doubts about her decision to see a sex therapist!Her kinky shock-therapy treatment kicks into high gear as she gets spanked by Raven

Duration: 58:33

File size: 493.0 MB

Download Enema therapy for Uptight Brunette and Slutty

Fucking Is Forbidden - HD 720p

Paige's has come home early to see a boy seemingly hurrying away from the house. He finds his girl in her bedroom sitting on her bed in her schoolgirl uniform, instead of at school where she should be. He asks who that was leaving, and she says it was a friend from school who was just helping her study. Her sees no evidence of books or any other type of studying, and suspects they were doing something else. Finally, she admits that he is her boyfriend and they were having sex. She knows that forbidden her from bringing boys home, but thinks she is old enough now that she should be able to. Her does not agree and will not tolerate his rules being disrespected this way in his home. He makes Paige get on all fours and gives her a good spanking over her white panties before lowering them to continue spanking her already red bare bottom. Then, he tells her he's going to use something more effective. She begs him not to use the strap and swears that she's very sorry, but he wants to make sure it doesn't happen again and straps her bare bottom severely! He gives her one last dozen to make sure she has truly learned before allowing the tearful girl to stand up and rub her sore bottom.

Duration: 7:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3866kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 206.3 MB

Download Fucking Is Forbidden - HD 720p

Slaves Of Hell (Lotus On The Parrot Perch)

Studio: Brutal Master

Versatile methods of torture, spanking, blood, horror! BrutalMaster a world reknowned compendium of Bdsm techniques, a rite of passage for the women who dared to bare their bodies and souls upon its altar. BrutalMaster web site produced the most spectacular and artistic and creative bondage the world has ever seen. Severe, shocking, and gritty, BrutalMaster regularly took women on a journey beyond their most intimate and delightful sexual fantasies, unspeakable perversions, and terrifying nightmares.

Duration: 18:03
Video: 896x504, XviD, 1466kbps

File size: 212.2 MB

Download Slaves Of Hell (Lotus On The Parrot Perch)

Simon Blaise Dominates Ana Foxxx Ana Foxxx

Studio: Societysm/Dungeoncorp

We are very pleased to welcome Ana Foxxx to DungeonCorp...Although being very beautiful and appearing quite fragile, Ana is a tried and true player on many levels...so I decided to book her into the SocietySM pit on her first shoot...Were always looking for legitimate male talent at DungeonCorp, and at this level, it is not easy to find...LA is full of tremendous players and personalities and its great when we merge with that lifestyle vibe in meeting a new male Dominant who begins playing on camera in this environment....you can find pictures of this guy playing in public from sea to shining sea...Simon Blaise has been leaving his marks all over LA for at least 10 years...and many times we have discussed working together on content shoots...and this is the day we got it together...We offer Ana up for Simons use...After teasing us all to tears in the pretty girl photos, all of us are quite overjoyed to get her naked and tie her hands over her head...Her body is truly amazing, and shes one of those women who was made to wear a ball gag...for my eyes, anyway...Simon sets the pace of the scene...this dominant is not only concerned with submission, he is overjoyed with surrender...His approach is intimate...and also very sincere...he wins Ana over before ever laying a flogger on her...It is those important moments when you make a connection with a bottom that truly make a difference in her willingness to endure what is presented to her...Simon knows this well...he has big plans for Ana that will push her limits...she will be made to pleasure him and receive his pleasure, and his hard hand....not to mention, fire, whips, strict bondage, and a suspension that leaves Ana spent and satisfied...We hope to have both of these talented players back again soon...

Duration: 1:13:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 801.6 MB

Download Simon Blaise Dominates Ana Foxxx Ana Foxxx

Donovan's Test - Scene 2 - HD 720p

With Donovan's wrists and nipples still tied off above, I start adding more rope. It doesn't take long and her ass looks even better with a little rope. I spin her around and have to slap her ass a few more times. I finally get to work binding her legs with many bands of cinched rope, before I untie her wrists and pull up a chair. Manhandling, Hom, and spanking throughout.

Duration: 17:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5846kbps

File size: 784.0 MB

Download Donovan's Test - Scene 2 - HD 720p

Slave Wages

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Devonshire

Master Seiko wastes no time as he places clothespins on them, ties them up with rope and spanks them with his flogger! In scene after scene, with toughness and seduction, this captivating master teases and taunts Nikki in the most erotic ways on the film yet!

Duration: 1:25:34
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 976kbps

File size: 692.5 MB

Download Slave Wages

Enema Sadist

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Bdsm, Torture

For Sadists Only! If you like to see girls cry from intense inflatable-balloon enemas in hogtie bondage, this is the film for you...Delicate, beautiful Tempestt gets introduced to enemas in an over-the-top way by her sadistic date.

Duration: 54:00

File size: 484.7 MB

Download Enema Sadist

The Brutal Submission Of Raquel! - Raquel - Full HD 1080p

Raquel knows she is here to be punished and she's absolutely terrified, as well she should be as she hears me pop my leather belt, the whimpering girl then endures a cruel whipping and the screams...my god the screams are epic! Eventually Raquel is gagged and cruelly finger fucked as she's pinned against the wall but there is so much more in store for this girl. She is put on the floor and made to spread her legs until one leg is hoisted up exposing her pussy and then it happens....a clothespin is clipped directly on her clit and if you thought her screams were loud before you ain't heard nothin'! Harsh punishment indeed.

Duration: 11:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5332kbps
Audio: 78kbps

File size: 436.3 MB

Download The Brutal Submission Of Raquel! - Raquel - Full HD 1080p

Cuntlette Charlotte Vale Intersec Crew

Studio: Realtimebondage

Charlotte Vale has a choice. She can either beg for pain or beg for humiliation. One will not save her from the other, but it gives her the illusion of control that they slowly strip away from her. She is bound tightly into place which makes her wet. Her tits are tied off which makes them sensitive. She is afraid of what comes next, and for good reason. She is well past her breaking point, just hoping for it to be over soon. They are going to make her scream and cry until they have had enough.

Duration: 26:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1404kbps

File size: 293.8 MB

Download Cuntlette Charlotte Vale Intersec Crew

Mia Gold

Studio: Hardtied

Lashed to a chair, stripped and spread wide, she squirms and strains against her bonds.
Her pussy has been worked over well, teased, denied and edged repeatedly.
A cloth and tape gag seals her mouth shut and metal nose hooks distort her face and pull it taught.
Horny and desperate to cum, shes willing to try anything for relief. She arches her back, straining her neck and thighs against the ropes.
In sheer frustration, she humps the dildo positioned between her thighs, trying in vain to bury it deeper into her cunt, in hopes it will be enough to flip her switch.
Even her thumbs are tied and she finds no amount of struggling will help.
It doesnt take long for her to learn to beg.

Duration: 47:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 106kbps

Download Mia Gold

Back