Tied Milf - Tied Tits And Breath Control Rope | BDSM

Two Unwanted Orgasms! - Whitney - Full HD 1080p

Whitney is tied cruelly tight to a post, her elbows are crushed together, the gag is jaw wrenching and she is exposed to the chilly air when suddenly the Badman comes and tapes a vibe to her thigh with the head hard against her clit! Once the toy is switched on Whitney is helpless to stop the unwanted sexual arousal and after one orgasm the vibe is left running until she has a second, soul crushing orgasm that leaves her gasping and drooling!

Format: mp4
Duration: 5:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 186.1 MB

Download Two Unwanted Orgasms! - Whitney - Full HD 1080p

Melyne

Studio: LaFRANCEaPoil

Melyne, a small tittied french girl with a nice body asked for her first BDSM scene.

Duration: 40:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1679kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 538.2 MB

Download Melyne

Jolie Rain's Test - Scene 3 - HD 720p

Jolie has already experienced a big black ballgag, now lets see how she handles a cleave gag. I apply a tight ace bandage cleave gag, complete with black tape wrapped over the top. I then spend a bit of time slapping and manhandling her bound tits. I bind her elbows and continue binding and cinching her upper body and arms. After a while, I remove her cleave gag. I then continue roping her. When she's ready for her hogtie, I apply her last gag. She's already experienced, a ballgag, and a cleave gag. She now gets her mouth stuffed and taped. I put her on the floor and hogtie her. She spends a little time on her stomach and bound tits, before I roll her on her side. She stays on her side for a bit before I return. You can see the relief on her face when she is freed from the hogtie. I then remove her gag and the clip ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:04
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 901.8 MB

Download Jolie Rain's Test - Scene 3 - HD 720p

Training Of Amaya

Release Year: 2012
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation
Video language: English

Amaya is sleepy and about to get into some real trouble from her husband, Marty! Amaya falls asleep watching soaps and forgets to collect John and Alice from school. The Headmistress phones Marty telling him to come and get them. Marty phones Amaya, but there is no answer, so he phones his woman-in-law and she agrees to collect them. Marty arrives home very angry and Amaya is asleep on the couch. He gets her to wake up after shaking her and tells her what has been going on. He tells her that her woman wants to have John and Alice for the weekend, and he thought that was a good idea. Marty lets his wife know that she has neglected her responsibility.

Duration: 1:02:35
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 554.8 MB

Download Training Of Amaya

Latex Clad Secretary

Release Year: 2015

Ariel is in the warehouse decked out in purple latex with a black latex waist cincher. Mr Big Boss wastes no time putting her in an armbinder and lacing it up tightly. She's ballgagged next and ankle cuffed before being led with her hobbled ankles back and forth testing her high heel dexterity

Duration: 13:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4046kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 422.6 MB

Download Latex Clad Secretary

Callie Calypso

Studio: Sexualdisgrace/Fetishnetwork

We cant get enough of the horny and submissive Callie Calypso. She loves having BDSM fun and rough anal sex. We love testing her limits, especially her asshole. This time around she must endure rope bondage, pup play, spanking, squirting, tit and pussy slaps, deepthroat BJ, deep asshole and twat penetration and humiliation. He fucks her in the doggy position, side saddle, cowgirl and missionary. She begs for more pounding, more blowjobs, more degradation, more domination. She earns a load of cum but she must slurp it off the floor like a good puppy. Nothing will stop Callie from warm jizz and being used by her Master.

Duration: 26:42
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1493kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 314.0 MB

Download Callie Calypso

Hogtied and Abandoned! - Zoe - Full HD 1080p

When Zoe paid a guy to tie her up, something she loves, she had no idea how brutal it would be, the hot girl is in bound and gagged hell that gets worse when he ropes her into an excruciating hogtie! Then he tells Zoe that his job is done and with that he simply walks out leaving her a heaving, sobbing mess of helpless feminine distress!

Duration: 4:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4814kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 159.5 MB

Download Hogtied and Abandoned! - Zoe - Full HD 1080p

Bound And Tormented Vol. 5

Studio: Eroticdistress

Molly Winters: Tough gal Molly plays a bounty hunter that gets captured and interrogated through bondage, manhandling and breath play. Fay Galloway: Leg model Fay is fixed up, gagged and stripped. Brooke Bound: Sexual blonde Brooke is chained up by a burglar. When a stranger shows up, she thinks she is going to be rescued, but the fellow has some bondage games in mind. Krystal Nyte: Krystal is tied and gagged multiple times in this story involving a naïve chick and a fake movie audition. Estelle VonHelsing: Tall light-haired Estelle is fixed and with gag in oral cavity in lingerie.

Duration: 1:29:37
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps

File size: 793.8 MB

Download Bound And Tormented Vol. 5

Under Cover Spy Ariel Captured and Interrogated - Scene 3 - HD 720p

Ariel has been strung up for quite some time at this point and the begging starts. A lot of " Please!!... Please" I ignore her pleas and instead turn her around for some good hard hand spanking. Once the begging starts, I know she is about to break and she will tell me anything I want to know. I then grab a leather strap and continue. Ariel yelps and screams through her gag, thrashing about and looking quite lovely as she does. As she jerks and swings her hips, the heavy chain attached to the clover clamps swings as well...quite a nice predicament for Ariel. I stop the whipping momentarily, but only to hand a few padlocks to the chains hanging from her clamps. I then continue whipping Ariel with the strap and my hand. I eventually turn her back around and oil her up, and as I do Ariel starts with "I'm sorry, I'm sorry"... Yes she is probably ready to talk, but that will come later as I am not done with her yet. She insulted me, and now it is personal. I tie the spreader bar to a ring bolted to the floor, before I spread her legs even further apart and tie them off. I raise the hoist completely stretching Ariel to her limit. Ariel's taught oiled up body looks glorious as she trembles on her tippy toes. About all she can manage is a twitch at this point as all room for struggle is gone. Maybe she has a little room, but that is taken away once I pull her crotchrope down and forward. Her yelps and screams slowly turn to moans as she struggles to cope with her bondage, crotchrope, and clamps. The last 8 min or so is Ariel describing the scene in her own words where we learn some insightful things about Ariel, and you can see how much she truly enjoys her work.

Duration: 19:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6824kbps

File size: 973.6 MB

Download Under Cover Spy Ariel Captured and Interrogated - Scene 3 - HD 720p

Amateur bdsm part 89

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Bdsm, Torture

Slave busty woman extremal hard punishment bondage action.

Duration: 1:23:22
Video: 500x332, AVC (H.264), 904kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 629.9 MB

Download Amateur bdsm part 89

Secretary Trained In Latex

Genres: Bdsm, Bondage

Mia is sitting up on Mr Big Boss's desk getting acclimated to her new work environment when he decides that he should bind and gag her while talking to her about what she likes about being bound. Starting with her elbows her wrists soon join them tightly bound behind her back. Mia is placed on the desk in a seated position as her high heeled feet are bound together with more rope. Finally an inflatable gag is placed into her mouth and strapped on tightly before being inflated creating a bit of a drooling situation. Mia is then lain down on the desk before another rope is added to her feet hogtying her ankles off to her elbows and then tid off holding her in position.

Duration: 15:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4079kbps

File size: 464.3 MB

Download Secretary Trained In Latex

Slave Exchange

Studio: Jewell Marceau Production

Jewell always loves to invite her girlfriends over for a bit of naughty fun, but sometimes she runs into difficulty getting them to play bondage games with her. Watch how Jewell attempts to fulfill her bondage fantasies and have her way with the sexy, but stubborn, Tanya Danielle, and the lovely damsel in distress, Victoria Channing.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:24:28
Video: 320x240, DivX 5, 537kbps

File size: 378.4 MB

Download Slave Exchange

Ball Play - HD 720p

Louise and Angelina want to play pool but they are not suppose to, but they start a game and get caught! They must pull down their pants, bare their bottoms and bend over the pool table for a good hard hand spanking, and then Angelina gets the strap for a really intense spanking to learn her lesson.

Duration: 8:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3886kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 252.0 MB

Download Ball Play - HD 720p

Pale Ela Darling Firmly Bound

Studio: Sexuallybroken

Ela Darling is quirky, elegant and unique. She brings her own special flavor as she steps onto the Sexuallybroken stage for the first time. Her pale long limbs call out for the bondage and her mouth calls out for the dick. We are nothing if not obliging and have two dicks today to reshape that tender throat to be custom fitted.
Ela is shackled down onto a custom made wooden bondage device with a fucking machine bolted into place between those wide open legs. Her head is angled at the perfect slant for throatboarding. She can not shift her head away and must take every inch of dick we chose to dish out. We start up the fucking machine and Ela moans delightfully. Can she multitask and suck cock while cumming? Lets find out!
One after another, the hard cocks walk up and make full use of that moaning mouth hole. Ela is a stunning beauty whose looks are only improved by the addition of multiple dicks straight into her face pussy. The 10 inch BBC is bigger then her head and we shove it in until her eyes bulge. All the while, the fucking machine is working its magic between those tender thighs. Ela cums hard and fiercely, lost in waves of overloading sensation and sexual subspace.
We up the pace to a relentless onslaught as Ela is throatboarded into next week. She is limp and drained, facefucked so hard she can not get her eyes uncrossed. This classic beauty is undone, covered in cum and drool. It is a very good look on her. We will have this one back soon for more training...

Duration: 17:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6749kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 885.3 MB

Download Pale Ela Darling Firmly Bound

Illustrious Rouge Leashed, Walked, Hogcuffed - Scene 2 - HD 720p

IR's head is pulled back when I chain her harness gag to her toe cuffs. The metal cuffs and chains are already digging into her tender flesh, but it really digs in when she jerks and twitches from the bastinado she is now receiving. I use a thin wooden paddle to smack her soles. I roll her on her side so I can get a new view. I like to see the tightness of the chain drawn up tight between her legs. I start slapping her feet once again. I love watching her squirm while helplessly cuffed and gagged. Now that she is on her side I clover clamp her nipples and then pull them tight and padlock them to her collar. I leave her once again to endure her inescapable steel bondage. At the end of the clip I return to release her, but I change my mind partway through and I leave her still cuffed...

Duration: 17:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6823kbps

File size: 911.6 MB

Download Illustrious Rouge Leashed, Walked, Hogcuffed - Scene 2 - HD 720p

Bondage Competitions

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Devonshire

Whipped, tape gagged, ballgagged (to the floor), weights on her nipples, candle waxed, and duct taped. Her bondage is very tight and the treatment is harsh -- she whimpers and moans throughout her ordeal.

Duration: 1:09:36
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 976kbps

File size: 563.4 MB

Download Bondage Competitions

The Secretaries Play

Ms Isley was on assignment in a different office and had to create some entertainment for some clients. Jaime was to be that entertainment. Starting with her elbows Serene binds her tightly moving down and putting a wide band of rope on her wrists.

Duration: 15:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4081kbps

File size: 492.3 MB

Download The Secretaries Play

Natalies Wedding

Studio: Unlimited Desires

Gorgeous Natalie was about to get married that day. She stayed in her room and put on her makeup, dressed in her wedding dress and then her soon to be hubby came in. She was kinda edgy, getting cold feet because she had dark desires. They played a littlebit and he gagged her, clamped her nipples, but he did not satisfy her. Then he left. She got cold feet about her wedding and she ran away. He went after her on his bike and he caught her. Took her to a old shack and tied her up. He tied her to the cross and whipped her gorgeous body. He made her ride a dildo, clamped her nipples, put her on a medieval stretch bench and gave her a extremely sensual and erotic wax job in the chair. He whipped and cropped the wax from her tits and body and he played her into submission. We really dont know if they lived happely ever after
True, the storyline sucks, but the action and Natalies gorgeous body and natural submissive attitide greatly make up for that.

Duration: 51:20
Video: 320x240, Microsoft MPEG-4 Video Codec V3

File size: 383.6 MB

Download Natalies Wedding

Ass Whipped and Hogtied! - Angel - Full HD 1080p

Angel has endured one horrific torture after another, her ass and thighs are welted from the belt whipping she received and as the third and final chapter opens the high heeled beauty is let down from the strappado only to be hogtied and left for the night! Oh...and did I mention the butt plug?

Duration: 7:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4865kbps

File size: 274.6 MB

Download Ass Whipped and Hogtied! - Angel - Full HD 1080p

The Very Best Of Breaking Taboos 3 - Achtung Wildwechsel!

Studio: Subway Innovative Productions

Simon Thaur presents his female Kinky crew in unusual situations absolutely naked on the street of Berlin. Junge, selbstbewußte Damen wollen es wissen: Freut euch auf außergewöhnliche und SM-äthetische Bilder in der Öffentlichkeit! Auf DVD wird Breaking Taboos 3 von SubWay vertrieben.

Duration: 1:42:14
Video: 512x480, DivX 5, 879kbps

File size: 759.2 MB

Download The Very Best Of Breaking Taboos 3 - Achtung Wildwechsel!

This is What Alexis Gets for Losing the Escape Challenge - Scene 2 - HD 720p

A crotchrope is added next. I pull up a chair and order Alexis to take a seat. I remove her neckrope and I tie a length of twine into her hair. I am soon stuffing 2 pairs of panties in her mouth. They are sealed in with clear tape. Once gagged, I put Alexis on her stomach on the floor. I grope and smack her ass a few times before I cross and tie her ankles. I grope and smack her ass again. I then sit back and order her to struggle. Let's see if she can escape. Of course she can't the jute rope has no give at all and Alexis makes zero progress. She still has to much movement for my liking, so I tie her ankles down to her thighs.

Duration: 21:42

File size: 975.7 MB

Download This is What Alexis Gets for Losing the Escape Challenge - Scene 2 - HD 720p

Just What The Doctor Ordered

Genres: Bondage, Bdsm

A counselor is helping Bambi work through her guilt about all the people she shafted in the past. The therapist has told Bambi to apologize to her old friends and make amends. Bambi visits Jay and says she will do 'anything' he wants in order to make up for her past behavior (Bambi is shown off beautifully during this opening dialogue). Jay does anything he wants and Bambi quickly finds herself chair-bound as an 8-buckle Bishop ballgag is strapped into place and her lovely breasts are fondled against her wishes.

Duration: 1:17:59
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1047kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 747.5 MB

Download Just What The Doctor Ordered

Ropes Shiny Boots

Genres: Bondage, Humilation

I walked into the Boss's office wearing tight black disco jeans, a white blouse -- unbuttoned low enough to see my cleavage, a printed neck scarf and leather peep toe 6.3 inch super arch high heels. As I strode across the office precariously balancing as I made each step, I asked the Boss if he wanted to see me.

Duration: 14:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4159kbps

File size: 444.7 MB

Download Ropes Shiny Boots

Slaves Of Sir Nik - Charlottes Ordeal

Studio: California Star

Any bondage tape that starts with a lovely, masked sub being lifted out of a coffin to start her daily training is going to naturally have a lot going for it right from the very beginning. Such is the case with Slaves of Sir Nik: Charlottes Ordeal, which features adorable, curvy slave Charlotte being to endure one creative torture after another. Starting with a nice bit of predicament bondage on the kitchen floor, and continuing through a good bit of spanking and whipping, Sir Nik certainly appears to know his stuff, and his willing slave seems to be at once terrified and on the edge of orgasm at his command. Really a nicely done bondage feature from front to back, the only criticism that can be made here is that some of the tying itself takes a little too long, and it has a tendency to kill the momentum a little, but thats not too big a deal, and rarely do slaves look so wonderful tied and tortured as Charlotte does. BDSM fans will be in clover here.

Duration: 43:42
Video: 360x276, Windows Media Video 9, 1367kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 449.3 MB

Download Slaves Of Sir Nik - Charlottes Ordeal

The Submission Of Raquel Concludes - Full HD 1080p

Toe tied, elbow tied, mouth packed and totally submissive Raquel's body aches from the stress she's been made to endure so to alleviate her distress a vibe is used to stimulate her until she literally shakes but it's devious because it doesn't stop and soon borders on sexual agony for the helpless girl! That and so much more is in store for young Raquel and the final scene, after she is allowed to spit the mouth packing out, is stunningly submissive and is something you'll watch over and over and over. I guarantee it!

Duration: 7:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4864kbps

File size: 271.9 MB

Download The Submission Of Raquel Concludes - Full HD 1080p

Amy Faye

Studio: Infernalrestraints

Fresh meat is always a special treat. Amy Faye is brand new to our studio and we arent going to waste any time sinking our teeth in. OT has first crack at her. We just hope he leaves some for the rest of us. Amy is a petite, young, beautiful thing. Shes eager to show off her love of bondage and discipline. Whatever OT decides that means, she will happily do, no matter how painful or degrading it may be. Metal bondage isnt exactly what she was expecting. Shes used to the way that rope feels wrapped around her body and the way it holds her. Cold, hard steel is a different matter. There is no warmth and no give. Its solid and unyielding and there is no wiggle room to it. Shell wish there was when the corporal punishment starts. Only the gags keep her from begging for it when OT starts fucking her tight pussy with Mr. Pogo. Its orgasmic intensity beyond anything Amy had ever imagined. The feeling of being completely helpless while something is inside of her sends a wave of pleasure out from her pussy and across her entire body. Her senses are heightened to the point that every touch feels like is going to push her over the edge. And thats exactly how OT likes her.

Duration: 40:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps

File size: 824.0 MB

Download Amy Faye

This is What Alexis Gets for Losing the Escape Challenge - Scene 1 - HD 720p

You may remember that Alexis lost an escape challenge. If she managed to escape, she won cash. If she lost she is to be my bondage playtoy for the afternoon. Needless to say that she lost. After she originally lost, I hogtied, groped, and ballgagged her. This was all I had planned for her until: She thought it would be funny to push the ballgag out. This earned her another hour of bondage. I have her change outfits and the clip starts with me leading Alexis back in. She's in handcuffs and leg irons. I ballgag her again, this time much tighter. I neckrope her and then I smack her ass and manhandle her for a while. I finally remove her handcuffs, so I can start roping her. After her arms are securely boxtied, I rip open her shirt and pull her firm, tan, fake, tits. Because of their firmness, I use some thin twine to bind them. By this time, Alexis is having a hard time with the ballgag. I remove it as I have another gag planned for her anyway. I finish up tying her tits. I then have a few more ropes to add. I manhandle, tit slap, and spank Alexis for a bit, once again.

Duration: 20:27

File size: 919.6 MB

Download This is What Alexis Gets for Losing the Escape Challenge - Scene 1 - HD 720p

Latex Bondage

Sexy body girls, in latex extremal hard tied bondage action scenes.

Duration: 1:42:37
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 977kbps

File size: 831.5 MB

Download Latex Bondage

Latex Bondage

I was sitting at my desk crunching numbers. My head was starting to hurt, none of the numbers were adding up. I decided coffee would be my friend and I got up and left my desk to retrieve some. When I got back to my office, there were a couple of boxes and a note sitting on my desk. I read the note, aloud.

Duration: 11:15
Video: 1648x928, AVC (H.264), 5230kbps

File size: 446.9 MB

Download Latex Bondage

Fraudulent Chauffeur

Studio: California Star Production

Alexis is pleased when she finds that a driver and vehicle have been waiting patiently for her at the train station. Shes there for a new client and is anxious to get to her hotel room. On the way there, the driver asks if she minds making a quick stop at a friends house. Once there, she asks to come up to freshen up her makeup.

Duration: 45:17
Video: 360x276, Windows Media Video 9, 1367kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 465.9 MB

Download Fraudulent Chauffeur

The Submission Of Raquel Roper - Full HD 1080p

Every muscle in Raquel's bound body screams with stress as she is made to attain and then hold certain positions, her stubborn yet submissive nature is both a blessing and a curse and every gagged groan is as real as it gets! She is even made to endure a brutal elbow tie and when you consider the already painful and awkward way she's roped up you can understand her plight!

Duration: 9:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps

File size: 334.8 MB

Download The Submission Of Raquel Roper - Full HD 1080p

Maddy Oreilly

Studio: Realtimebondage

Messy Maddy OReilly destroyed by dick, brutal deepthroating on 2 cocks, cums hard on sybian!!

Duration: 12:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7268kbps

File size: 665.0 MB

Download Maddy Oreilly

Illustrious Rouge Leashed, Walked, Hogcuffed - Scene 1 - HD 720p

IR is handcuffed and elbow cuffed. She is is also wearing a harness panel ballgag and blindfold. She struggles to keep up in her extremely high heels as I pull her along by her leash. I stop every once in a while to prod her along by means of slapping her ass. Towards the middle of our walk, I loop her leash under her crotch chain and pull up hard offering more motivation for her to keep up. Once at the post, I order her to her knees, where I lock her chain leash to the post. IR is left gagged and blindfolded. I soon return with more metal cuffs which are ratcheted onto her ankles. After a while, I place her on her stomach and soon I have her hogcuffed with padlocks and chain, complete with toe cuffs. She struggles and whimpers as I approach with more chain.

Duration: 15:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6823kbps

File size: 779.7 MB

Download Illustrious Rouge Leashed, Walked, Hogcuffed - Scene 1 - HD 720p

Bondage Usa part 1

American classic home made bondage action, sexy blonde humilation action.

Duration: 1:36:01
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 977kbps

File size: 777.6 MB

Download Bondage Usa part 1

Anna bed

Sex Angel comes to Ivan to see if they can work out a trade instead of her paying him the money she owes him. Ivan tells Angelif she lets him tie her up he will take some money off the debt and if she removes her dress, he will take of more. The dress comesto reveal Angel's gorgeous figure. Ivan really like the view. A hot sexy lady wearing nothing but matching bra and panty with cuban stockings and high heels.

Duration: 9:51
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6639kbps

File size: 494.5 MB

Download Anna bed

Punished Princess - Vol. 2 - Belt Whipped! - Angel - Full HD 1080p

As Part Two opens Angels is not a happy girl, after being sent to me by her husband for punishment she's endured much, including a vicious spanking that's left hand prints all over her ass and now that ass is again about to be abused! Taking my leather belt off Angel is subjected to a brutal whipping that welts her white flesh causing her to scream into the gag, she stomps her high heeled feet like an angry nag and I think she's learning the lesson in respect that her husband has been seeking.

Duration: 8:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps

File size: 183.1 MB

Download Punished Princess - Vol. 2 - Belt Whipped! - Angel - Full HD 1080p

Blister Sybil Hawthorne Pd

Sybil Hawthorne has always been a bit of a screamer but this new space really lets her show it off. Every time PD pops her with the whip she lets out a wail that reverberates in the empty space. He loves the sounds that she makes and the acoustics really let him soak it all in. Sybil has beautiful tits and they make perfect targets for PD and his twisted mind. He ties them off til they are black and blue and puts suction cups on them that are so powerful they leave blisters in their wake. Sybil cannot do anything but sob.

Duration: 42:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps

File size: 480.4 MB

Download Blister Sybil Hawthorne Pd

Mandy Muse

Holy shit. We found ourselves a certified bondage newbie and were going to take full advantage of her. Mandy Muse likes to be submissive, she likes to feel taken advantage of, but when we asked her what kind of experience she had with BDSM we were not expecting her answer to be none. Look at her! Shes hot! Young, fit, sexy, and willing? How we got our hands on a prize this sweet is beyond us. The bondage gods must love us.
Most people would probably be gentle with fresh meat. After all, you dont want to break a toy before youve had a chance to really play with it. Fuck that. Mandy said she likes the idea of bondage so were going to give her the full experience. If she wanted to be handled with kid gloves she would have gone somewhere else. Even a newbie knows that you only come to us for the most intense and sadistic BDSM.
Zipper clips, whips, metal dildos, and vibrators; this isnt what she is used to, thats for sure. Well, they say variety is the spice of life and Mandy tells us that this is one of the hottest times, and some of the best orgasms, that shes ever had. She loved being shackled down and used so much that there wasnt a seconds hesitation out of her when we asked her to come back and get tied up for Hardtied, too. She may not have had much experience with the kinky life before but weve turned this girl into a devotee.

Duration: 21:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5725kbps

File size: 937.0 MB

Download Mandy Muse

Crotch Roped Then Crotch Taped - Chi Chi Medina - Scene 3 - HD 720p

Once Chi Chi's captor has removed most of the rope on her body. He starts taping her up. He wraps tape around her waist and then tightly pulls it up between her legs. He continues wrapping tape down her legs, and then back up again. He unties her wrists from around the post and orders her to her knees. he tapes her wrists and forearms. He then continues taping... wrap after wrap are added as her arms are solidly taped to her body. He rolls her onto her side and orders her to struggle, which she does. At the very end of the clip he returns and hoods her with a nylon stocking. The clip ends shortly after that.

Duration: 17:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6824kbps

File size: 878.4 MB

Download Crotch Roped Then Crotch Taped - Chi Chi Medina - Scene 3 - HD 720p

Eve Ellis

Release Year: 2013

Sexy Eve Ellis extremal tits torture bondage rough humilation scene...

Duration: 1:25:35
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1075kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 715.3 MB

Download Eve Ellis

Back