Tied Milf - Tied Tits And Breath Control Rope | BDSM

Let Her Eat Cake - Sybil Hawthorne and Samantha Grace - HD 720p

Sybil Hawthorne is my house mate, with some bad manners. I spent the whole afternoon working on a cake for a Thanksgiving party and I saw Sybil eyeballing that cake. However, I explained to her, the cake was to be eaten at the party. That the cake was a major part of the part. While I am off getting ready, she is not to look at the cake let alone think about eating it. I knew with that threat she wouldn't dare. Sybil lives with me and knows what I do to bottoms who do not behave. She knows how I discipline, but she decided to take a risk. I come back with a piece of cake missing. Sybil tries to be sneaky and cover her gluttony, with a decoration. To teach this little bitch a lesson, I tie her up in a chair. She is completely bound and can barely move. I really bring it home while, I SHOVE cake in her mouth. I rub the cake into her face and really grind it in. I fully humiliate Sybil. I call her a fat, out-of-control, glutenous pig. Now, she has embarrassed me because there is no way I can make a cake in time for the party. No, bakery will be open at midnight. So, I really fully humiliate her to teach this, slut a lesson or two!

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 337.8 MB

Download Let Her Eat Cake - Sybil Hawthorne and Samantha Grace - HD 720p

Duct Fuck Doll Claire

Studio: Realtimebondage

When asked about her fantasies, Claire confesses a deep desire to be bound so tightly she cant move at all. The members of RealTimeBondage make dreams like that come true. You see, PD has enough shit in his party kit to turn her into a circus-freak-fuck-doll like no one has seen before. A little duct tape and some ingenuity, with assistance from Damon and Dee, and Claire is ready for action. Well... not quite action. More like shes ready to be used and degraded while she is completely helpless. There is more than one way to bind a bitch. Hog ties, for instance, give excellent control. They also leave things like feet, tits and stomachs open for caning, flogging or whatever other requests are called out from the pervert pit. You want to see Claire get locked into a cage to get her cunt filled by Mr. Pogo? The crew can accommodate you. If you want to see her face covered in cloth and cold water poured over it like shes a Gitmo detainee, they will make it happen. And if all you want for the holidays is to watch PD and SD slap her around with an elephant trunk while she thanks them for the attention then they have a present for you. That is the beauty of RealTimeBondage.

Duration: 1:49:14
Video: 940x528, AVC (H.264), 977kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 885.1 MB

Download Duct Fuck Doll Claire

Adara's Panty Gag Hazing - Scene 2 - HD 720p

More panty gags. The first one is held in by a cleave style black taping. I soon realize that the sorority wanted her legs apart. I'm glad I remembered now! I quickly untie her thighs and then I get her right ankle roped up to the back of the chair. I add vetwrap over her gag and then I add a few wraps of microfoam. This makes a very effective gag! I get her left ankle roped up to the back of the chair while adara endures the cruel panty gag. I eventually remove the gag and this time I stuff her mouth with 1 large pair of silk panties. Hmmm it seems you have to wear silk panties if you want to be in this sorority as well! Anyway, I want to leave a little room as I want to cleave gag her with many wraps of an ace bandage, which I do. I start roping her thighs to her calves. I take a break and make her gag tighter by adding a few wraps of black tape. I then continue frogtying her seated as she endures the extra tightness.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:04
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 992.1 MB

Download Adara's Panty Gag Hazing - Scene 2 - HD 720p

Bondage Usa part 7

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation
Video language: English

You'll enjoy lots of kicking and struggling as Stacy tries to fight him off! Once he has his wayward babe under control, Bryan does all sorts of devious things to her?including tying her in extremely tight bondage, gagging her, and stripping off her tarty party clothes.

Duration: 1:45:24
Video: 704x472, AVC (H.264), 782kbps

File size: 702.2 MB

Download Bondage Usa part 7

Self Bondage

Release Year: 2014

Self Bondage slave blonde, amazing rope traning action. enjoy!

Duration: 11:08
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4932kbps

File size: 409.0 MB

Download Self Bondage

Too Hot For Clothes

Studio: Devonshire Productions

Rare bondage vintage video, expect a very ultimate and creative bondage movie featuring some incredible suspensions, spandex encasement, tight rope bondage in inescapable uncomfortable positions, and a large variety of gags!

Duration: 59:46
Video: 320x240, Windows Media Video 9, 437kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 220.6 MB

Download Too Hot For Clothes

Bound Boss - Samantha Grace

Come see me as I play your sexy boss who invites you into my office for a little kinky role play. Will you enjoy tying me to the chair and gagging me as I wriggle and struggle seductively? Or maybe you'll focus on my soft hands as they stretch and wring, bound by tight rope. My eyes going glassy as I moan through my ball gag. Then, after everything else, can you put me into a restrictive hog-tie so you can watch me writhe and squirm on the couch? See me squirming in an enticing hog-tie on my luxuriant leather couch. Listen to me moan huskily through my gag as I wriggle my sexy body for you. My hands and feet bound together, showing my tight skirt and soft cashmere sweater. Then you place me in another chair tie, my legs secured to the corners of the chair, my arms pulled behind my back. Does it arouse you to watch me squirming in my seat, groaning and giggling at you through my gag? Come play with me again to find out.

Duration: 35:31
Video: 654x396, AVC (H.264), 779kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 245.4 MB

Download Bound Boss - Samantha Grace

Dreams Of Desire

Studio: Bond Group Ltd

We open as buxom Gloria is dragged into the room where she is quickly bound hand and foot by Dominic and Jay. She squirms and wiggles but she is no match for these two men. Her elbows are lashed together, a white ballgag is jammed into her mouth and she is left to struggle on the floor. The two men return, untie her, strip off more of her clothing, rope her elbows together again and strictly hogtie their helpless captive. Sexy Stacy is next: bound to a post while trying her best to get away from the ropes and gags which will soon control her. Completely bound to the post, she is left to ponder her fate. She is then dropped to her knees (while still tied to the post) and re-gagged with a fat leather gag which effectively stifles her complaints. Sultry Sabrina is grabbed at her dressing table and soon finds herself at the mercy of two bondage-savvy intruders. A ballgag is shoved into her mouth, her elbows are roped together and she is tied to the foot of her own bed. She is then gagged with a huge wad of cloth and red med-wrap before being thrown on her bed where her legs are tied up to the ceiling. She is completely vulnerable to the whims of these men. Feisty Rebecca is tied and gagged in the garage, elbows together and mouth stuffed with a huge wad of cloth and sticky duct tape. She attempts to escape but is caught easily; her reward is more bondage, a tight crotchrope and another huge wad of cloth filling her mouth held in with white med-wrap

Format: real
Duration: 1:15:50
Video: 700x472, RV40

File size: 514.1 MB

Download Dreams Of Desire

The Bugs Feast on Alice as I Feast on Roasted Marshmallows - Scene 2 - HD 720p

I tie her hogtie rope above, making her bondage a bit tighter and more stressful. Her nipples are clamped and then the clamps are pulled tight and tied off to the post in front of her. Another rope is tied to her ankles and then pulled up and back, which further tightens her bondage. Finally, more tape is wrapped around her gag and forehead and then wrapped around a vertical rope, which holds her head back and in place. Alice is then left outside hogtied on the ground. Her whimpers, squirming, and yelps intensify as the bugs start biting, and and the flying variety start swarming around her face. At the end of the clip I added a little behind the scenes footage of Alice describing her ordeal.

Duration: 18:31
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 830.6 MB

Download The Bugs Feast on Alice as I Feast on Roasted Marshmallows - Scene 2 - HD 720p

Classic Simone part 2

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Devonshire
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage

Classic from master Simone, awesome rope bondage action. Enjoy!

Duration: 1:56:12
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 972kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 964.2 MB

Download Classic Simone part 2

Saboteur Slave Girl

Two girls extreme rope bondage experiment SlaveGirl bondage action.

Duration: 10:40

File size: 391.9 MB

Download Saboteur Slave Girl

Sexy Starlet Savannah Fox Tightly Tied And Fucked

Studio: Sexuallybroken

We are just going to be honest here. Savannah Fox is amazing. We cant get enough of her. Her enthusiasm and genuine love of the dick is undeniable and her squirting powers are off the charts. We had so much fun with this one we couldnt help but invite her back for a second round. And she delivers her A game every single time.
We start off with our curly haired starlet blindfolded and ballgagged, bound in a chest harness and awaiting her fate where she belongs. On her knees. We remove her ballgag and replace with with something more fitting. Our dick. And then it is on. What follows is a relentless onslaught of cock. The drool and dedication she delivers is heart warming. Ripping off the blindfold to properly see the watering eyes, we pick up the pace.
Enough warm up. Time for the main course. We pull up our handy fuck table and lay dinner over the top of it before proceeding to stuff her full of dick from both ends. The bondage keeps her securely in place as we train out her talented holes and she loves every minute of it. The rougher we are the wetter she gets. This is what she was put on the planet to do.
Eventually Savannah ends up back on the floor. She can not even sit up and lies gasping in her ropes, covered in her own drool and cum. This is what sexually broken looks like. And it is a very good look indeed.

Duration: 16:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2652kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 341.6 MB

Download Sexy Starlet Savannah Fox Tightly Tied And Fucked

Penny Bound - Penny Lee and Fiona Jane - HD 720p

When Penny Lee returns home, she finds that Fiona has done all the clearing up. She tells Fiona that if she had of just waited, Penny would have cleared up the mess but Fiona laughs, Penny never cleans up or tidies anything. She tells Penny she has something for her...

Duration: 5:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2641kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 103.1 MB

Download Penny Bound - Penny Lee and Fiona Jane - HD 720p

Vollgestopfte Megavotze

Studio: Mega-Film Company - Mega-Extrem

Time again a mega sensation: 40 heavy rings in the pussy, a juice can in the asshole and a wine bottle in the pussy. Before by the master of pain most extremely for this task prepares. Guiness record for our mega-pussy!

Duration: 1:19:49
Video: 360x288, Windows Media Video 9, 439kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 602.1 MB

Download Vollgestopfte Megavotze

Punishing Outdoor Bondage for Rachel - Scene 1 - HD 720p

Rachel is led out to the post. I turn her around so she's facing it. Her elbows, ankles, and wrists are already bound. She's bit gagged with a thick stick. I immediately start groping and smacking her ass. I pull her head back by her hair, as I continue manhandling her. I quickly untie her ankles. I order her to spread her legs as I continue groping her. I rope her waist to the post and I also make her arm bondage a bit more strict. I then tie a rope to the back of her gag and tie it off to a stake in the ground behind her. Rachel is pulled into a most uncomfortable back bending arch. I pull her tits free from her shirt before I sit back and watch her struggle and moan. After a while, I untie her gag from the stake. I then untie her from the post at her waist and remove her elbow ropes. I turn her around.

Duration: 17:04

File size: 766.9 MB

Download Punishing Outdoor Bondage for Rachel - Scene 1 - HD 720p

least favourite bondage

Slave Katty extreme rope bondage on the floor. watching!!!

Duration: 8:40

File size: 381.6 MB

Download least favourite bondage

Cherry Torn Pd

Studio: Hardtied

Cherry Torn wanted it so badly she was going to do it to herself, so when PD found her already trying to tie herself up, really he was just giving her a hand. If that hand came with a cock and cane, where is the harm in that? She loves the feeling of being penetrated. It makes her feel useful and worthwhile. When she is bound it makes her feel safe and controlled. When she is struck it lets her know that he is strong and brings order to her life. She wants those feelings. She needs them to survive. And PD is more than willing to provide them all in excess.

Duration: 31:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps

File size: 359.3 MB

Download Cherry Torn Pd

Target Bullying - Zoe Page and Ariel Anderssen - HD 720p

Zoe Page is super happy to see her friend, Ariel Anderssen visiting. Ariel exclaims how she is amazed that it seems, since Zoe has moved into town, everyone has been wanting to see her and Ariel knows exactly why Zoe has been inundated with visits and it seems that Zoe has been flirting with the wrong people and now she must pay...

Duration: 5:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2883kbps

File size: 124.5 MB

Download Target Bullying - Zoe Page and Ariel Anderssen - HD 720p

This is What Alexis Gets for Losing the Escape Challenge - Scene 3 - HD 720p

I finish off her bondage with a hogtie. I tell her to struggle again. She say's she can't. I don't like her attitude at all. If she's not going to even try and struggle then I might as well make her bondage even more strict. I tie her head back and nose hook her. She hates the hooks... I can tell by her moaning and grunting. I sit back and watch her for a bit before I roll her on her side. Now we can get a good look at her tits and tight crotchrope. I watch her again. Earlier, I asked if she wanted to trade the nose hooks for clamps and she mmmppphed a "no". Now she gets them both. Withe Alexis on her side, her nipples are just begging for some clamps, and they get them. I think my work is done here. I leave Alexis as I plan her next escape challenge. I wonder if she'll accept?

Duration: 18:42

File size: 840.4 MB

Download This is What Alexis Gets for Losing the Escape Challenge - Scene 3 - HD 720p

Bondage By Request - Babes In Bondage

Studio: Bd Video

You wont find any hotter babes than these. Tied tightly and just full of sexuality. These girls are waiting for you. Jim Martin is considered the King of bondage, enter his kingdom!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:02:17
Video: 576x432, XviD, 1390kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 695.9 MB

Download Bondage By Request - Babes In Bondage

Trip Through Pain

Beautiful women, great bondage, lots of different positions. What can I say that I haven't said so many times before? It's Great!!

Duration: 1:13:13
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 977kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 593.0 MB

Download Trip Through Pain

self steel bondage

Self-Bondage on the floor from sexy blonde sophia. enjoy!

Duration: 5:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6740kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 299.3 MB

Download self steel bondage

Riding The Stocks Bound And Beaten

Studio: Brutalpunishment

This nice looking petite brunette is hogtied to a chair, backwards, as her dungeon master prepares to dish out a fiendish rope whipping. She`s already bound up in rope. The girl is trying hard to escape, but can`t budge from the chair that is mounted to the table. Her dungeon master lets loose another flurry of lashes on her back and ass. He taunts and teases her, as he rubs her sore welts. She protests and whines, but that won`t do her any good, as this monster of a man now has her in his clutches. He`s going to see to it that every inch of her vulnerable and innocent skin is lashed to a red pulp. Look at how he circles her and stares with those predatory eyes. He`s just planning his sinister attack. When he does move in, this suffering hottie is going to be yelling for the moon. Now she is all his as she melts into a ball of whimpering nothingness.

Duration: 17:14
Video: 544x416, AVC (H.264), 1499kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 205.8 MB

Download Riding The Stocks Bound And Beaten

Housegirl Punished - HD 720p

Mr Carter introduces himself to his new housegirl Paige, and has come to give her an inspection. He instructs her to lift up her clothing so he can see her body, then when she turns around he notices that her bottom is pink. She explains that she was spanked at the last household she served in, and he tells her that is a good thing because he will be using the same methods in his household. He places her on all fours on the bed to give her a demonstration of the way he spanks. She is sternly warned against misbehavior here, and given a small but firm dose of the cane so she knows what wull happen if she does misbehave. The next morning, he comes to her room again, upset because she missed the 6 am morning prayer with the rest of the household. She sheepishly admits that she overslept, but he reminds her that she was told the rules when she arrived and must be punished with the cane for breaking them and makes her get back on the bed on all fours for more of the cane.

Duration: 6:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3879kbps

File size: 182.7 MB

Download Housegirl Punished - HD 720p

The Violation of Wonderbabe - Kendra James and Wenona - HD 720p

Lana Andrews is just returning home from a hard day of work at the DA's office. She is surprised by Lady Dementia who wants her to ignore the evidence against her and work on other cases. She even offers a bribe. Lana is insulted and stands...she spins...and turns into....Wonderbabe. Lady Dementia is surprised, but decides this will make her victory even greater. Luckily for Dementia, she brought her secret weapon which robs her victims of their powers. Once she uses it on Wonderbabe, she is very weak. She attempts to put up a fight, but Dementia overpowers her and puts her in a choke hold. She binds her hands behind her back and steps on her cheek. Wonderbabe is getting scared. Lady Dementia spends the rest of the video humiliating Wonderbabe and turning her into her bitch. She spanks her, makes her lick her boots, makes her suck her strapon and lubes her up with baby oil and feels her body. And thats just the beginning. Then its time to ballgag her and fuck her pussy with the strapon. Once she tires of that, she turns her over and fucks her in the ass. Once done, she binds Wonderbabes ankles and to make her feel like a whore, inserts a couple bucks into her boots. Then Lady Dementia is off, leaving Wonderbabe to think about her humiliation.

Duration: 41:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2795kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 901.2 MB

Download The Violation of Wonderbabe - Kendra James and Wenona - HD 720p

Pretty In Pink

Studio: Jayedwards

Jay carries in brunette and beautiful new model Layla over his shoulder already roped-up over her pretty pink dress. Its almost difficult for us to watch Jay slap her asscheeks and breasts so roughly. Almost. Soon her bare tits are as pink as her dress and nipple-squashers only add to her (dis)pleasure. Next, shes in a standing spreadeagle, fully nude except for her high heels and a knotted crotchrope. Ah, this is more like it! she appears to think. That is, until Jay applies those mean little clamps to her nipples and her thighs start to feel the real strain of this particular position. Maybe a gag change will take her mind off those quivering quads? Nope. In fact, Jay bends her over to make the tie even tougher! Now clad in turquoise and black lingerie, Layla is lovely as she writhes on the floor - so a tight little hogtie should get her back into discomfort-mode! Next, its a pussy-baring frogtie for lovely Layla...until Jay suspends one of her ankles and adds big black clips to her poor nipples. Time to perch this pretty little pet on a tall stool and dress her up in red: red heels, red gloves, red corset, red nipple-clips and the biggest red ballgag weve ever seen. Blonde and tanned, newcomer Sydney has curves galore. Her huge breasts alone will have you drooling but just wait until Jay goes to work on her. Perhaps she got a bit more than she bargained for with this shoot because each new rope seems to bring with it a sweet little squeal of surprise. Jay does a lot of handgagging over Sydneys ballgag, then covers it with a roll of white medwrap and hard slaps on her ass really get her yelping! Sydneys fancy lingerie can barely contain her voluminous assets and when Jay whips her lush thighs and tits, she seems almost beside herself. The next position is designed to bring out this blonde bombshells inner bondage-beast. It starts out simply enough as a nude and barefoot upright frogtie, but then Jay adds those wicked little nipple tweezers and hauls her up onto knee-point in a semi-suspension.

Duration: 1:28:53
Video: 528x400, XviD, 941kbps

File size: 700.0 MB

Download Pretty In Pink

House Of Frazier

Our husband and wife team are not entirely strangers to the bondage ropes as you will soon see. Each twist of the rope and curl of the knot is done with the care and style of one who is truly knowledgeable. Whether fully dressed, briefly attired, or completely nude our beauty is fetching as ever as she struggles in her bindings. This is what makes bondage so erotically satisfying. yeah i don't see how that's going to ever happen

Duration: 53:02
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

File size: 802.3 MB

Download House Of Frazier

Ariel Experimenting

Slave blonde Ariel extreme self bondage humilation action. Enjoy!

Duration: 7:40

File size: 278.7 MB

Download Ariel Experimenting

Trapped Part One - Ashley Graham

Studio: Hardtied

Ashley Graham and PD are enjoying his version of a nice quiet meal at home. It involves one bound girl, no real food, and some probing questions. At least it starts with just questions. It is not long before he has decided to probe other places. Ashley is a small girl, which makes her huge tits look like a pair of huge targets on her chest. PD is never one to pass on such a perfect chance.

Duration: 33:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 373.3 MB

Download Trapped Part One - Ashley Graham

Jasmine Spanking

Jasmine has been misbehaving, she's wearing blue knickers! That's against dress code so she must take off her skirt and pull down her blue knickers and get over the knee for a good hand spanking! She then undresses down to nothing and stands for more discipline before going over the knee again for more hand spanking!

Duration: 8:56
Video: 768x576, AVC (H.264), 1936kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 139.2 MB

Download Jasmine Spanking

Tit Torture Custom - Ellen - Scene 3 - HD 720p

A ballgag is tightly strapped in to my clients mouth as she moans. I finish up with her bondage, including tying her ankles to the chair, and binding her elbows. Next, I cover her head with a thick leather hood. She really starts to yelp and whimper when I clamp her nipples. Her tits are so tight that they can barely get a bite. They manage to stay on as I slap her bound tits with a thin wooden paddle. I finally take the clamps off. Soon some nice bruising starts to appear as I use more rope to further bind her tits. The pressure on her tits got tighter after I pulled and tied her elbows together. Her tit bondage gets even more intense as I bind her tits together now. She struggles, whimpers, and moans as she endures her bondage. I sit back, watch, and enjoy the show.

Duration: 16:09

File size: 725.4 MB

Download Tit Torture Custom - Ellen - Scene 3 - HD 720p

The Lewis Experiment

Studio: California Star Productions

When a local newscaster becomes curious about a maximum-security prisoner known as Looney Lew, he wangles a short visit with the infamous inmate. We learn that Lew was spurned by two beautiful women one afternoon. Furious, he breaks into their house and hides quietly, waiting for his time to act.
When Amber leaves, the remaining Cleo is grabbed quickly and tied to a chair, followed by a standing tie from the ceiling. Frightened and in pain, she wriggles unsuccessfully against the tight white ropes. This is, in turn, followed by a hogtie and a ball gag. Writhing upon the floor, she lays victim to his every whim.

Duration: 54:17
Video: 360x276, Windows Media Video 9, 1367kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 558.5 MB

Download The Lewis Experiment

House Of Frazier part 8

Slave wife extremal bondage on the floor, amateur humilation.

Duration: 1:00:03
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

File size: 908.3 MB

Download House Of Frazier part 8

Taped Pump Gagged And Drooling

Lizz is fantasizing about Holly Wood dressed in latex. She enters Mr Big Boss's office in a tight purple latex outfit and Lizz is dressed in a blue latex outfit with a black waist cincher. Lizz quickly gags Holly with mouth packing and white microfoam tape around her head.

Duration: 16:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4060kbps

File size: 493.8 MB

Download Taped Pump Gagged And Drooling

Not What She Expected

Studio: Bond Group Ltd.

Going out to collect his mail, Jay finds a pretty card stuffed among his usual bills. Its from Cheyenne and it says she wants to take him up on his offer. When next we find them, the deeply tanned beauty is strapped and gagged standing right in front of the window -- nude! Jay pushes her face-down over the bed frame, hoists her single sleeve to the ceiling and proceeds to whip her ass to a deep shade of pink. Later, tied to a corner shelf, Cheyenne tells him that this is too much -- its not what she expected -- but Jays got her right where he wants her and shes not leaving yet. Tied kneeling at the foot of the bed, she again tells Jay she is not enjoying the strenuous bondage but her pleas fall on deaf ears as he snaps tight clamps on her hard nipples. Three more tough bed binds bring clothespins to her nipples, whippings on her lovely ass and full breasts, super-packed gags, and one particular set of nipple clamps that are so tight she cant even move. Maybe shell be more careful what she asks for in the future. Stacy Burke dazzles us during four rough restraints -- each scene a kneeling variation. First shes on a tall stool for some tit-whipping, then on the floor for a bondage that soon becomes a full suspension. Next, shes kneeling against a short post with her swollen breasts in a press which is further tightened on camera. Finally, shes on bent-knee, fully bound and gagged in front of the mounted phallus. When Jay removes her gag, it seems sweet Stacy is not as innocent as one might guess

Format: real
Duration: 1:28:28
Video: 360x240, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 225.0 MB

Download Not What She Expected

Naughty Anita - HD 720p

Anita has a feeling that she has messed up and is worried about what will happen. As soon as she walked in her worst fears were confirmed when she was abruptly reminded of how she was abusive 2 nights ago after getting then using a chat program to insult some of her so called friends! Anita had spent the afternoon getting ready to go out but now that seemed a long way off! Instead of having a fun evening she was soon dropping her smart pants & her large white bottom wobbled out & then embarrassingly bent over & given a damn good thrashing afterwhich she was sent to scrub all the make up off her face ....

Duration: 12:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3893kbps

File size: 364.4 MB

Download Naughty Anita - HD 720p

Tit Torture Custom - Ellen - Scene 2 - HD 720p

I start with the breast bondage now using a thin wire. The wire is a nice start, but they really mushroom out as I bind the base of her tits with some thin rope. She moans as I wrap them tighter and tighter. Now I spend a little time squeezing and slapping her bound tits. Her gag is removed, but promptly replaced with a tight ace bandage cleave gag and black tape. She moans as she endures the gag and tit bondage while I add more rope to her legs. I take a break and enjoy the fruits of my labor for a bit. At the end of the clip I return and remove her cruel gag.

Duration: 21:21

File size: 961.0 MB

Download Tit Torture Custom - Ellen - Scene 2 - HD 720p

Master And Servant

Studio: Alex D

Nachdem es eine gewisse Zeit relativ still um den Fetish-Künstler und Porno-Regisseur AlexD geworden war, meldete er sich im November 2007 mit seinem filmischen Comeback zurück. Mit teilweise neuen, authentischen Darstellerinnen und der aus früheren Produktionen bekannten MissEVE, die ihm seit mehreren Jahren fest die Treue hält, setzt AlexD sein bewährtes Konzept fort: Hochwertige Fetisch-Pornos, die seinen eigenen surrealen Sex- und Fetisch-Fantasien entspringen, immer im Vordergrund die Prämisse, die verborgenen Wünsche, Ängste und Träume der Menschen in imposanten Bildern und Handlungen darzustellen. Ein Qualitätskonzept, dass sich über Jahre hinweg bewährt hat und bis heute unzählige Fans weltweit begeistern konnte.

Duration: 1:30:08
Video: 576x432, XviD, 928kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 699.1 MB

Download Master And Servant

Bondage Usa part 8

Studio: Devonshire

Ginger is dragged in wearing a very modest business suit and blouse...but those stockings we see peeking out from under her skirt are something indeed! Could this prim and proper lady have something to hide? Bryan ties her to a chair and gags her in close-up. When next we find Ginger, she?? still wearing her fancy striped stockings, but now she has on some very racy Chinese satin lingerie to go with them!

Duration: 1:09:26
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 976kbps

File size: 562.1 MB

Download Bondage Usa part 8

Back