Tied Milf - Tied Tits And Breath Control Rope | BDSM

School Girls Paddled In The Hay Barn - Jenna and Kiki - HD 720p

School girls Jenna and Kiki have bunked off of school and are hiding the hay barn. The Farmer finds them here and threatens to tell their school. They beg him not to and he agrees provided they allow him to spank and strap them both.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3872kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 343.7 MB

Download School Girls Paddled In The Hay Barn - Jenna and Kiki - HD 720p

Maddy Oreilly

Studio: Realtimebondage

In scene three of Maddy OReillys live BaRS show, the punishing pace continues. We have already had a full run at her mouth and pussy, it is time to turn this all natural redhead into a true three hole slut. Maddy is dazed and cum, covered in drool and the ruins of her makeup. She has already been pushed harder then she ever has before and we are only halfway done with her. Does she have what it takes to do the full ride?
We had placed our slut for the day on slave position number 1 while we set up for the next scene to give her a moment to compose herself. She has had all the time she is going to get. Now her holes are going to earn their keep. Yanking her up and shackling her down onto our fuckstool, both ends of Maddy are now deliciously, completely exposed. We make full use of that fact. What follows is a non stop pounding of every available hole until her eyes are circling like pinwheels.
The leather cuffs keep her wrists and neck properly restrained. Maddy can not squirm away from the cock, her only option is to take the training. And take it she does. Her mouth is wide-open, her ass is completely available. Both cocks step up and attempt to shake hands in the middle. Maddy gurgles and gasps as 10 inch BBC tattoos its initials on her tonsils. The rock hard cocks pound her ass. She is vibrated and cums hard, shrieking, over and over again.
Maddy can hardly even twitch, fucked completely limp and we are still not done with her. The assfucking she just received is only the warm up for the proper pounding that is going to finish up this shoot. A few more thrusts into her cranked open mouth hole to remind her of her place and we are ready to move onto the fourth and final position. Enjoy the ride my dear, it is only going to get more intense...

Duration: 14:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7272kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 801.9 MB

Download Maddy Oreilly

Polly's Strict Hogtie - Scene 4 - HD 720p

I put her in a very stringent hogtie. I tell her to struggle for me and she does as she is told. Polly does a great job struggling, especially considering how tight her ropes are, while most just give up at this point. After a while, I tie her hair back again and tell her to struggle again, which she does. I take some pics as Polly mmmpphs and endures the hogtie.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:36
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 700.0 MB

Download Polly's Strict Hogtie - Scene 4 - HD 720p

Gift Wrapped Clit

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage, Toys, made Orgasm, Lezdom, Lesbians, Squirting, , 1080p
Video language: English

Naiomi has been bound and gagged in the most vulnerable position she can imagine awaiting the touch of her mistress, Scarlet. She yearns to know the pleasure of climaxing beyond her control until she can't stand another minute of clitoral stimulation. Being so tightly wrapped up has Naiomi intensely aroused so it doesn't take long for her to begin begging Scarlet to let her cum over and over. Every time she has an orgasm is followed by hip thrusting and gyrations as she struggles to escape the unrelenting vibrator teasing her clit to yet another earth shattering orgasm. Scarlet will have to carefully contemplate whether or not her present has learned its lesson. Perhaps she will just have to give Naiomi another run for good measure.

Duration: 11:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7721kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 705.8 MB

Download Gift Wrapped Clit

No Face

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Bondage, Rope, Humilation

two sexy woman extreme bondage hard tied and bondage orgasm action...

Duration: 22:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1873kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 317.8 MB

Download No Face

Bound Busty Blonde Rain Degrey

Studio: Sexuallybroken

Weve had this slut around before, honestly we cant keep her away. This big breasted bimbo lives for this sort of thing. She craves the bondage and rough handling with every fiber of her being. She needs it as badly as air. What can you do with a slut like that? Tie them up and stuff them full of cock until their eyes bulge of course.
We start off with having this tall thin blonde blindfold and gag herself with a huge ring gag. It is always nice when they do the work for you. Then we quickly bind those arms of her in a strappado, tie up those monster tits and drop her to her knees. The ring gag keeps those cock sucking lips cranked open nice and wide, wide enough that the dick just slides right in. We jam in home to base, balls deep, as she drools and moans. The cock does the trick as Rain slides almost instantly into sexual subspace, those glazed eyes do not lie.
Once the cocks have pounded out her throat, we yank her up and fling her over the fuckbox. She is now the perfect height for access to both ends. Binding her down, we go to town on those holes. She shrieks as the huge cocks fill up her tight pussy, stretching it to its limits. Only way to muffle those moans is stick some dick in that mouth. Both cocks use her hard at the same time, turning her into a sex sandwich. She cums over and over as her pussy is pounded.
Back and forth we switch as we make her suck her own juices off the dick that was just inside her. Rains makeup is destroyed, her face is covered in drool and cum and she can not even get her eyes uncrossed. It is a good look on her, this bitch was made to be broken. When we have had our fill, we leave this dazed starlet lolling on the fuckbox. She is too spent to even twitch.

Duration: 18:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6748kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 946.8 MB

Download Bound Busty Blonde Rain Degrey

Polly's Strict Hogtie - Scene 3 - HD 720p

Polly waits and squirms in her chair as she awaits what's to come next. I bring back several large pairs of satin panties, but before those go in her mouth, I tie a length of rope in her hair. Her eyes roll back as I wrap the rope tight right up to her scalp. Now the panties get stuffed in her mouth. I seal them in with black tape. I have a bit more rope to add before I hogtie her, but before I do, I tie her head back with the hair tie I just added. It's not long before I put Polly on the floor. I am soon binding her ankles and feet. I put her on her stomach.

Duration: 14:24

File size: 646.0 MB

Download Polly's Strict Hogtie - Scene 3 - HD 720p

Justine part 106

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Bdsm, Torture

Young slave Justine extremal outddor humilation action. enjoy!

Duration: 1:04:16
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1082kbps
Audio: 16kbps

File size: 517.9 MB

Download Justine part 106

Kidnap Her part 9

Release Year: 2013

Sexy slaves extreme bondage and humilation collection. Enjoy!

Duration: 58:42
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video V7

File size: 305.6 MB

Download Kidnap Her part 9

Svp Productions 57

Studio: Svp - Productions

Studio SVP Productions represents an extreme Bdsm. Brutal torture of slaves, puncture needles breast, torture with fire cigarettes, pins and clips, pierced genitals with needles and candles in the vagina, torture nettles, the girls are suffering hellish torment.

Format: avi
Duration: 50:19
Video: 720x576, XviD, 1000kbps
Audio: 59kbps

File size: 395.0 MB

Download Svp Productions 57

Roxanne Bondage Orgasms - Alexa Nova and Roxanne Rae - Full HD 1080p

Roxanne Rae is bent over backwards against a back rest, ball gagged, a buckled strap around her neck, her nipples standing stiff, her wrists and ankles cuffed and bound together at her sides. Redheaded Alexa Nova is delighted to find her this way, and she quickly takes out the Hitachi wand and rubs it over Roxanne's hairy patch. Roxanne's eyes widen as she moans and groans with every buzz of the toy against her vulnerable mound. "Let's see how many times I can make that pussy cum!" says Alexa, barely audible over Roxanne's loud, non-stop moans. Squealing Roxanne's nipples are the perfect target for the wand as well, but Alexa soon returns it down to the Rae nookie, pressing it against the neatly trimmed pubic curls and the helpless clit within. Roxanne's fingers splay against the floor as she submits to one bondage orgasm after another under Alexa's seductive care!

Duration: 8:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4681kbps
Audio: 264kbps

File size: 298.5 MB

Download Roxanne Bondage Orgasms - Alexa Nova and Roxanne Rae - Full HD 1080p

Endza - Blisteringly Fast Paced Live Show

The all live action of Endzas BaRS show continues as we quickly shift into a face down ass up position. The fuck plank keeps our bound beauty at the perfect height for face fucking. Cuffed down with her head exposed on one end and her juicy all natural booty on the other end, Endza is ripe for the plucking. Her sexy black thigh high stockings frame her flesh as her open mouth awaits the dick. We walk up and fill her up to the brim with hard cock. Endza drools delightfully as we facefuck her cross-eyed. There is no mercy, no letting up, no breaks. The point of this to deconstruct her with dick. This lifestyler is going to get stuffed full until she can no longer remember her own name. The rough pounding and strict bondage does the trick as the drool and moans come out of her facepussy. As one dick takes one end, the other dick takes the other. Endza becomes a sex sandwich. A messy moaning sex sandwich. Her eyes are glassy and her body is limp. This is a complete sexual overload. A leather belt looped around her hips helps us drive home even deeper as we own her bound flesh. She is dazed and wrecked by dick. One might think that we have reached the end of her limits, but we are not done with her yet. There is still another bondage position lined up. Can Endza handle the sexual punishment? Or will she crack and fold? Stay tuned and find out as the action continues before your eager eyes!

Duration: 15:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7324kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 835.2 MB

Download Endza - Blisteringly Fast Paced Live Show

Rachel's Tight Box Hogtie - Scene 3 - HD 720p

Rachel is hogtied while on her side. A lot of yelping and moaning as she is arched like a bow. I walk away enjoying the sites and sounds and to find a makeshift cane. I return to find her right where I left her, but with more drool on her face. I give her thighs a few good whacks with the cane, and Rachel's reactions tell the story. I roll her onto her stomach and this seems to increase Rachel's agony based on her sounds. I let her adjust to her new position, but I return with the cane. This time I concentrate on her feet. At the end of the clip, I tie her big toes together and then tie them off to her harness gag.

Duration: 15:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6824kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 796.1 MB

Download Rachel's Tight Box Hogtie - Scene 3 - HD 720p

Where's My Girl

Release Year: 2012
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage

But when she breaks into house looking for information, she is grabbed, cruelly tied and gagged and carried out of the house. Dragged into a basement, her captor decides to "amuse" himself by tying her so tight she can hardly breathe maybe it's time for a career change! Why would you miss this????

Duration: 1:08:02
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1172kbps
Audio: 81kbps

File size: 626.5 MB

Download Where's My Girl

Kidnap Her part 21

Blonde sexy girl extreme bondge humilation, and bonus scenes. Enjoy!

Duration: 55:58
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 596kbps

File size: 300.9 MB

Download Kidnap Her part 21

Goat string Horror For Scheming Redhead - Lauren Phillips - HD 720p

My beautiful lover Lauren Phillips arrives at my home to discuss the business arrangement we had. I am already on edge about the money I've been embezzling from the firm to keep Lauren happy. Truly Lauren is all I've ever dreamed about in a woman and I'm completely head over heels for her and I adore spoiling her. Lauren turns on the charm and begins seducing me asking when she will be the big promotion that I promised her. I explain that the firm is starting to ask questions about us and I can't give Lauren that huge promotion right now. At first Lauren pouts and then starts to strip down to her lingerie and begins kissing me. I tell the gorgeous woman that I will do what I can to make it happen and melt in her arms when she tells me to put on something sexy so we can have sex. Relieved I tell Lauren I will be right back leaving her on the couch ... Lauren picks up her phone and begins telling the person that she's at my house playing me and how easy it is to get the lame cougar to do whatever she wants. She goes on to say that it disgusts her to touch me. Lauren is unaware that I am at the bedroom door listening. I snap losing my mind and I attack Lauren putting her in a choke hold. Once she's limp I strip off all her sexy lingerie leaving her naked. While she's out I seize the opportunity to tie up the busty redhead welding her elbows together behind her back and her big tits are roped up tightly. Her legs are bound with lots of string. I slap her to wake her up and when Lauren opens her eyes she barely has time to register that I have a big wad of cloth and I make it into her mouth wrapping her pretty face with many layers of elastic. I laugh as Lauren tries to plead through her gag and go off to get more string. Lauren panics struggling furiously to get herself onto the floor and over to the door. She kicks at the door with her bound legs trying to unlatch the lock but I am back too quickly for her to escape. I add a string around her neck attaching it to her bound ankles in a nice restrictive goat string. Poor helpless Lauren desperately struggles to get free but she can barely breath rolling around on the floor.

Duration: 15:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3409kbps

File size: 398.8 MB

Download Goat string Horror For Scheming Redhead - Lauren Phillips - HD 720p

Redhead Savannah Fox Chained To A Sybian

Savannah Fox is a cumming machine. She has a hair trigger pussy, cums if you so much as breathe on her, and squirts bucketloads. She is eager, enthusiastic, and loves the dick. This is not someone that is here for the paycheck, she truly loves what she does. We are here today to get exactly what she craves...endless orgasms and strict bondage. We bind down our lush redhead onto a sybian using metal pipes. She can not lift her pussy even an inch off of the sybian. Time to make her lose her mind. Adding deepthroating to the mix is the formula to make her lose her mind. We step up and fuck that facepussy until Savannah is reduced to a gibbering mess. The drool rolls down her bound body and hits her pussy as she screams in orgasmic , her muscles tensing. The cocks run a train on her face, tag teaming her without mercy as she cums over and over. She is dazed and dizzy, covered in her own juices and unable to even get her eyes uncrossed. It is the giant grin dancing across her face that shows us just how much Savannah is having. She might be Sexuallybroken, but only because she wanted it so badly. Is it any wonder we had to invite her back? Someone that likes sex as much as Savannah is someone to be treasured. Always a pleasure my dear, we are sure we will be seeing you again soon...

Duration: 16:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6807kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 838.0 MB

Download Redhead Savannah Fox Chained To A Sybian

Honey

Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation

Slave girl honey extremal gagging rouge humilation action. enjoy!!!

Duration: 33:29
Video: 1248x700, Windows Media Video 9, 2441kbps

File size: 634.2 MB

Download Honey

Trespassing Slaves

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Bondage, Bdsm, Humilation

Olivia Outre Gives Two Ladies A Double Spanking In Her Dungeon...

Duration: 1:20:44
Video: 512x384, Windows Media Video 9, 781kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 482.9 MB

Download Trespassing Slaves

Die Casting

Studio: Ewprod

Two guys decide to have some special fun with their callgirls.

Duration: 57:09
Video: 384x288, Windows Media Video 9, 628kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 320.7 MB

Download Die Casting

Hybristophilia - Scene 2 - Hazel Hypnotic and OT

OT monitors Hazel's dalliance with the Janitor, and decides she is no longer worthy of the comforts of the cage. She is confined to the cold cement floor. Her toes and thumbs bent back to the shackles. Her arms and legs hogtied to the Pear locked in her cunt. OT canes the soles of her feet and covers her with a single tail whipping. She is prepared for her departure to the farm as she stares down into the swirling wormhole of water. She is made to balance on 1 leg as her ankle is locked to the pear in her pussy, her wrists are cuffed and chained in a strappado, with a chian to her collar, head cage, and waist. She struggles and drools with her gag as OT whips her and an orgasm with a vibrator. Hazel is naked and bound spread eagle to a board on a pivot over the water tank. OT dunks her head first into the tank. He whips her ass, vibrates her pussy, and fucks her pussy with a dildo as she is under the water. She is given a breathing tube and is dunked under and made to orgasm.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 36:50
Video: 720x380, AVC (H.264)

File size: 339.6 MB

Download Hybristophilia - Scene 2 - Hazel Hypnotic and OT

Tan Stevie Smith Shackled To Sybian In Breast Bondage

Today is all about multitasking. Deepthroating while cumming your brains out is no easy task. We know this, but we do not care. Practice makes perfect and we are all about giving Stevie Smith a chance to practice. Lets throw in the sybian just to make this even more challenging.
Once our tan thin blonde is tightly shackled down onto a sybian against a custom made wooden frame, we are ready to go. The wooden beam keeps her head firmly in place, she can not shift away or dodge the dick. It is throatboarding time. We walk right up and start her training with hard cock to the face. Just to make it a little more challenging, we switch on the sybian.
A sybian is the worlds most powerful vibrator in the world, and once a pussy is on it, it does not have a chance. You will cum, and you will cum hard. Stevie struggles uselessly as the orgasms wash over her bound body. Her tightly tied breasts look as if they are going to explode and drool runs down her well used face as 10 inches of BBC own her face.
We do not let up until Stevie is dazed and lolling in her shackles, her eyes glassy and her face is slack. This is what someone looks like after running into the cock truck. Always a pleasure my dear...

Duration: 13:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6765kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 667.8 MB

Download Tan Stevie Smith Shackled To Sybian In Breast Bondage

Overstimulation

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Bondage, Toys, Orgasm, Real Orgasm, Lezdom, Lesbians, Squirting

April's pussy is soaking wet the moment the vibrator reaches her clit. She knows Catherine has no plans to stop so she tries to fight each mounting orgasm for fear of the overwhelming sensations to follow after she cums. Her pendulous breasts swing back and forth as she struggles to contain her pleasure. Her efforts only result in failure as she pussy begins to pulsate with every wave of orgasms. Within minutes she is begging into her gag, pathetically gazing at her tormentor for mercy before the next series of convulsions overtake her. Screaming for relief and straining against her bondage serves as no more than a spectacle for all her wish to watch her suffering.

Duration: 11:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7729kbps

File size: 704.2 MB

Download Overstimulation

lesbian control part 2

Genres: Bondage, Humilation, Torture

Slave blonde extreme tits torture and har bondage humilation action...

Duration: 25:17
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2373kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 450.8 MB

Download lesbian control part 2

Lori In Trouble

Studio: Babes In Trouble

Welcome to BabesInTrouble, for authentic sensual bondage, an exotic form of lovemaking. The spectacular extreme sexual bondage studio BabesInTrouble is devoted to giving you bondage, bondage, and more bondage. Studio for those new to the subject, or for those who appreciate bondage of a more sensual nature, she combines the artistry, vision, and limitless Bdsm innovation.

Duration: 14:54
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 3907kbps

File size: 440.9 MB

Download Lori In Trouble

Hybristophilia - Scene 3 - Hazel Hypnotic, Bella Rossi and OT

Bella Rossi visits the farm and is instructed in electrical torments. She strips to lingerie and is gagged. Her subject is crammed into a small hanging cage and readied with the head yoked between the cage bars, the jaw stretched wide to avoid touching a large wired dildo locked in her mouth, at the other end an electric butt rod is buried deep in her asshole to complete the circuit. Thus, we delight watching Bella, a blossoming sadist, terrorize the caged cunt. Hazel is shocked by Bella as she drools and cries. Bella uses a vibrator to bring her to orgasm. Next Hazel is naked bound to a stand on her knees. She wears a hood on her head. PD fucks her , removes her hood and inserts an anal hook in her ass. He attaches to her hair with a chain making her to hold her head back and ass in the air.

Duration: 32:11

File size: 260.1 MB

Download Hybristophilia - Scene 3 - Hazel Hypnotic, Bella Rossi and OT

Niki Nymph

Studio: Hardtied

Niki Nymph can squirt and that is not her only talent. Sure, when she cums she can flood a room, but there is more to her than that. She is flexible, submissive and a real pain slut. She could probably entertain any other man by just pouring out a river in orgasm after orgasm, but Master A wants to see what else she has got. She has to earn the privilege of cumming. She needs to know that her orgasms are for his satisfaction, not her own. That means that he will make her suffer first, make her beg for permission, and push her to cum more than she ever has before.

Duration: 54:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 613.9 MB

Download Niki Nymph

Little Caprice is Back - Full HD 1080p

Possibly the most electro-sensitive girl we have challenged, Little Caprice is back to try a shock collar once more. But even at low levels she is crying and sobbing. It's not possible for her to go any higher. But it's Little Caprice! Nude and cuffed and shocked! Definitely worth it.

Duration: 7:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14196kbps

File size: 838.2 MB

Download Little Caprice is Back - Full HD 1080p

Purple Pussy Eater

Scarlet is fully restrained before Raquel who has one thing on her mind: making Scarlet cum until she can't take the stimulation anymore. Raquel has just the tool for the job, too. This thin, purple device and ease its way into Scarlet's waiting pussy. Her wet cunt is always hungry for a vibrator. This one happens to be able to reach all the way to her G-spot as it buzzes against her swollen clit relentlessly. Raquel lets Scarlet know she is in charge of her pussy and she will make her cum over and over to satisfy Raquel's appetite for orgasms from helpless blonds. All she has to do is let her vibrator do the talking while Scarlet does the moaning.. and the screaming.. and the begging...

Duration: 11:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7726kbps

File size: 671.0 MB

Download Purple Pussy Eater

Hanging Treatment

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Bdsm, Torture, Bondage

Slave Anita Feller extreme punishment hard tied action. classic rare video.

Format: avi
Duration: 48:10
Video: 704x470, XviD, 1218kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 467.8 MB

Download Hanging Treatment

D-Cup Discipline 11

Studio: Bond Group Ltd.

More harsh treatment on four busty beauties! Stunning Terri is a bondage newbie who was initially surprised by the tightness of the ropes but that didnt stop her from hungrily slurping on the mounted dildo. She is very submissive and feels right at home with a large cock in her mouth. Buxom blonde Sharon is shown in four bondage case studies -- Jay does not appear with her and we are treated to a lovely display of a woman enjoying her submission in complete solitude. So many curves so little time. Bondage doll Shannon is completely naked while bound, gagged and clamped on the staircase leading from the front door. A large picture window would allow anyone at the door to see her as she struggles and pants during two rough scenes (including onscreen elbow-bondage). Later, her torment continues while strung up in unusual suspension and single-kneepoint positions. She loves it and she hates it. Samantha only loves it when it hurts and she (eventually) gets what she wants (including onscreen elbow-bondage). Jay is very rough with this nasty little redhead and punishes her big tits and brown nipples until he gets what he wants. She shows us what he can expect when she wraps her mouth around the mounted dildo and practices for her man.

Format: real
Duration: 1:55:01
Video: 360x272, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 374.2 MB

Download D-Cup Discipline 11

Hybristophilia - Scene 3 - Hazel Hypnotic and PD

Next Hazel is naked bound to a stand on her knees, an anal hook in her ass attached to her hair with a chain making her to hold her head back and ass in the air. PD ring gags her, puts a chain around her neck, an inflatable pooch penis dildo down her throat. He then puts it in her pussy and inflates it. Next he take a large wooden dildo and hammers it in her pussy, ties it in place, canes her ass and feet, vibrates her pussy to orgasm. High in the rafters she is not alone. Mud-wasps, bats, and flies buzz and swop about her. But she labors also, the sweat forming maddening, tickling, rivulets that drip off the trembling labia. She must hold her legs spread - the apparatus that clutches her (gibbit) is engineered so as the legs grow weaker she impales herself on a cone shaped spike stretching her vulva. To overcome this splitting fatigue she discovers that a rhythmical spreading of her legs is less tiring. Diabolically, the machine that torments her also is her rapture. PD tells her fuck herself with the dildo. He then attaches a cattle prod to it so if she brings her legs together it shocks her. He vibrates her pussy again, and puts a bucket on the chain to add weight to her predicament.

Duration: 33:43

File size: 267.3 MB

Download Hybristophilia - Scene 3 - Hazel Hypnotic and PD

Claire Robbins

We love Claire Robbins here at Sexuallybroken. This all natural redheaded cutie is the girl next door with a twist-she is a complete and total unapologetic freak. She does the dirtiest hardcore action imaginable with an angel face. And where to angel faced perverts go to get the hardcore action they so badly crave? Sexuallybroken of course.
Bound in a classic fuck me position on the legendary Sexuallybroken fuckbed with her white little toes pointed up to the ceiling, Claire is in the perfect position for the epic dicking down she is about to receive. Today is simply about turning this wholesome harlot into a bag of holes. And we are bringing not one but to massive cocks to the table to complete the task. The plan is simplicity in itself. Ragdoll fuck her all over the bed until she can no longer recall her own name.
Aided by our trusty vibrator and some rock hard cock, we proceed to destroy this cutie. It is an unrelenting takedown via dick and orgasms. Claire lives for this sort of thing and you can see her blissfully dropping into the subspace she so deeply craves. The bondage, the cock, the hard cumming are the keys that unlock the door to complete sexual abandon. Claire is reduced to a babbling cross eyed fuckdoll.
When we have had our fill of this sluts mouth and perfect pink pussy, we walk away, leaving her still bound and twitching on the bed in bondage. She is a glassy eyed undone puddle of well fucked flesh. Which is just how we like them around here.

Duration: 14:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6748kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 712.8 MB

Download Claire Robbins

Sage is Tested - Scene 1 - HD 720p

Sage is new in town. She normally works as a Dominatrix, but she enjoys switching from time to time. I tell her ahead of time what she's in for, and she says she can handle anything. The clips starts with her seated as I tie her to the chair at her waist. Right from the start Sage is a tease. She smiles as I grab her by her hair and grope her tits. I gradually get a little more rough. I untie her blouse and let them fall free. Now I get even rougher... slapping them hard. She asks if that is all I have. I ignore her questions for now. I then start to bind her tits with thin twine. Sage's expression goes back and forth from smiles to heavy breathing and a look of concern. She yelps as I slap her bound tit and flick her nipple. I'm tired of hearing her talk, so I gag her with the biggest red ball gag I have. Now I can play with her bound tit in peace. I then bind her other tit. I stand behind her and then I start slapping her bound tits. She moans and yelps and stomps her heels on the ground. Sage, with her 3 chins from her gag, continues moaning as I play and flick her nipples. I grab a length of rope and add a simple chest harness to her bondage. At this point Sage is really enjoying herself. I can tell because when I brush my hand over her pussy, she voluntarily spreads her legs open wide. I place a hand over her gagged mouth and continue rubbing and slapping her pussy through her satin black panties. After a while, I stop and tie a rope around her neck. She looks very worried as I place a large sponge on her lap. I remove her ballgag and then I once again grab her by her hair as I grope her bound tits. She closes her eyes and enjoys herself as she stretches her jaw.

Duration: 17:18

File size: 777.2 MB

Download Sage is Tested - Scene 1 - HD 720p

Scarlet Orgasm Train

Scarlet is bound and to cum until her pussy can't stand another minute with the vibrator. Her reactions intensify the more orgasms are upon her rapidly swelling clit as she yanks at her restraints and attempt to keep her cunt away from the unrelenting head of the hitachi. Her gag muffles every cry for help as her mistress licks her tits and continues to press harder and harder into her vagina until she hits her G-spot resulting in one shuddering orgasm after another. The combination of sensual teasing and pussy pounding pulsations keep her constantly on edge as her body convulses into the hellish torment of .

Duration: 10:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7725kbps

File size: 637.3 MB

Download Scarlet Orgasm Train

Back