Tied Milf - Tied Tits And Breath Control Rope | BDSM

Fayth on Fire Inverted, Hooded and More! - Scene 4 - HD 720p

Fayth whimpers, moans, jiggles, and twitches, as I use my hand and the 2 different straps on her ass. It even sounds like she is laughing at certain times. After a while, I use the thin, but thick, strap on her tits again. I then give her ass more attention, before I pull up a chair and poke at her with a sharp stick. At the end of the clip I lower her to the ground.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6824kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 899.8 MB

Download Fayth on Fire Inverted, Hooded and More! - Scene 4 - HD 720p

Horny Bookworm

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage, Toys, made Orgasm, Lezdom, Lesbians, Squirting, , 1080p
Video language: English

She yearns to know the pleasure of climaxing beyond her control until she can't stand another minute of clitoral stimulation.

Duration: 11:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7731kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 695.7 MB

Download Horny Bookworm

KidnapHer part 7

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation

Hot ladies who work for Sam Spade.Training? You Say Escape and Evasion Training? You Bet, and of course most of the training is totally nude ... just to teach them how to endure the pain and escape without any hidden tricks or gimmicks!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 59:43
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video V7
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 418.1 MB

Download KidnapHer part 7

Sexercices

Studio: Slavesinlove

Fierce master of torture would be willing to use the whole arsenal of Bdsm devices, to make the young girls suffer and feel pain. Their soft bodies shiver with convulsions from pain, when the master hits them with a whip, binds them by chains and ropes and sticks the needles in the breasts. The cries of pain, the tears and the sound of blows - all of these are presented in films from the Russian Bdsm studio SlavesInLove.

Duration: 21:14
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1335kbps

File size: 226.5 MB

Download Sexercices

Naked Cold Spanking - HD 720p

Angelina stands fully nude as the camera shows you every inch of her, introduces herself, and tells you, with a bit of glee, that she is about to get a spanking! She bends over the chair in the room, and Miss Barker comes in to spank her. Without a word, she starts hand spanking the naughty girl's cold bare bottom to a nice shade of red. Being spanked without a warm up is intense, and Angelina's excitement soon turns to little sobs. Her sobs become more intense as a leather paddle and strap are used on her red bottom! Not a word is spoken through the spanking. She must have been very naughty!

Duration: 10:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3885kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 314.5 MB

Download Naked Cold Spanking - HD 720p

Redheaded Milf Veronica Avluv

Studio: Sexuallybroken

Legendary MILF Veronica Avluv is back and better then ever. Now a stunning redhead, this big breasted slut looks like she needs the Sexuallybroken experience, and she needs it bad. Lucky for her, we are the generous type and can give her exactly what she craves.
Restrained in a classic fuck me position with her tightly bound breasts and toes pointed up to the ceiling, Veronicas pussy makes a perfect tempting target. She is so firmly restrained she can not even wiggle. Her legs are spread wide open and that pink bullseye calls us home. We warm it up a little with a vibrator and her hair trigger pussy trips almost instantly as an orgasm washes over her bound body. Enough foreplay. Time for the main course.
We step up and sink home balls deep. The strict position keeps Veronica splayed wide open and we own every inch of that cunt, she can no escape the dick. She cums again, hard. This nympho can not help herself. She is an orgasm addict. The rougher and harder we fucker her, the wetter she gets. The relentless pounding does the trick as Veronica drifts into sexual subspace. This is the look of a happy whore.
The cherry on top is the multiple squirting orgasms we pull out of that well fucked pussy. Using our reliable fingerblasting technique, we make this MILF cum yet again as she gushes a massive messy squirting orgasm. By the time we are done with her, Veronica is an undone mess of cum covered flesh. She lolls in her restraints, too cum to even get her eyes uncrossed. THAT is how you sexually break a slut.

Duration: 10:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7257kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 590.8 MB

Download Redheaded Milf Veronica Avluv

Fayth on Fire Inverted, Hooded and More! - Scene 3 - HD 720p

Now hooded, Fayth's ass gets a lot of attention in the form of the wide, thick, leather prison strap. After that I step away and let Fayth hang around for a while and wondering what will come next. She eventually finds out when I pull her in one direction by the thin twine crotchrope digging into her cunt. I then tied her wrists down and towards the opposite direction to a concrete block. I step away and let her get accustomed to her new predicament. All Fayth can do is moan and endure her position and the cruel thin twine.

Duration: 17:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6824kbps

File size: 911.2 MB

Download Fayth on Fire Inverted, Hooded and More! - Scene 3 - HD 720p

Cum Bait

MJ seduced Medusa into agreeing to cum on camera for her and plays her pussy just to hear how she begs to cum again and again. It is music to her ears to have a horny slut right where she wants her, wondering if she will keep up the right amount of pressure to get her off. Keeping one eye on her prey as she controls the vibrator rubbing against a soaked pair of panties. Moaning as her eyes roll back in head, Medusa cums over and over while her hips thrust and grind against the vibrator hoping to get just enough pressure to reach her next orgasm. This hungry cunt just can't get enough and MJ plans to keep her locked up on a short leash wondering when her next orgasm will be permitted while she keeps her on edge. She knows this will produce the most submissive slave in time and she has all night to continue her training.

Duration: 15:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7732kbps

File size: 905.0 MB

Download Cum Bait

Too Tied

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Bondage, Bdsm

Two busty milf amazing bondahge humilation on the floor. Enjoy!

Duration: 34:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1752kbps
Audio: 73kbps

File size: 456.3 MB

Download Too Tied

Tiki Torture 2

Studio: Powershotz

Big juicy melons begging to be smashed, slapped, poked, twisted, and pulled! Watch a busty brunette get tortured from her toes to her tits! Then, an unsuspecting muscle girl gets her muscle groups stimulated in more ways than one! Finally, enter at your own risk as slave training begins!

Duration: 21:27
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2172kbps
Audio: 208kbps

File size: 376.2 MB

Download Tiki Torture 2

Red Slipper - Vol. 3 - Miss Barker and Angelina - HD 720p

Miss Barker walks into her living room to catch her exchange student Angelina on the sofa wearing only a baggy pajama shirt and touching herself. Two boys have just left. The girl first denies that anything was happening, but finally admits that she was having sex. She doesn't want to be sent home, but Miss Barker has had enough of her girlty behavior and is going to do just that, after she punishes the girl. She will be getting the red slipper on her bare bottom again, much harder this time, before being sent to pack her things!

Duration: 5:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3866kbps

File size: 175.0 MB

Download Red Slipper - Vol. 3 - Miss Barker and Angelina - HD 720p

Tiny Amber Rayne Takes On Massive 10 Inch

Studio: Sexuallybroken

Sexuallybroken loves Amber Rayne. She is a tiny little ball of cheerful pervert, and a legendary anal queen. Most girls you can break down a little, push them just far enough to give them a wakeup call that you dont coast through a Sexuallybroken shoot. Not Amber. She takes everything you fling at her with a wide-mouthed grin and asks for more. She is a sexual champion.
Today we are wedging our anal queen into a wooden wall, face sticking out on one side and ass sticking out on the other. The wall assures that she can not see what is happening on the other end of her. She is just a perfect flawless ass hanging out, waiting to be used. Anyone could just walk right up and use whatever hole they wished. Which is exactly what we do. Mouthhole on one end, ass and pussyhole on the other. Two different dicks, three different holes. We love options around here.
We slide up in and own every inch of her pink flesh. Amber gasps in pleasure as both ends are stuffed to the hilt. Balls deep down the throat, balls deep up the ass. She sucks dick as well as she does anal, and makes the cock disappear like a magician with a rabbit. Drool and deep back of the throat spit slide out of her facepussy as the dick slides in. Amber is brutally Chinese finger trapped by massive cock. The relentless pounding is merciless and effective and she starts to sink into sexual subspace.
You can see the shift. The moans, the multiple orgasms as the vibrator grinds away, the cock lodged deeply in her pussy, the not knowing what hole is getting fucked next, the bondage, all combine to break Amber down into a grinning, sex-dazed zombie. We fingerblast a few more orgasms out of her dripping wet hole. Both ends of this slut are soaked and sticky. Amber dangles in the wall, face hanging upside down and coated with her own juices, a huge smile dancing across her face. This one is a trooper, no doubt about it...

Duration: 18:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6761kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 958.4 MB

Download Tiny Amber Rayne Takes On Massive 10 Inch

lilMissNatalie Hogtied - Scene 3 - HD 720p

I bind lilmissnatalie's elbows and then I chicken wing them. I tie and cinch her arms to her body as well. Once done, I place her on the floor and hogtie her. You can tell by looking at her wrists that this is one tight hogtie. I incorporate her crotchrope into the hogtie which really tightens it as well. Her head is pulled back by her hair and tied off. She had mentioned wanting to try nose hooks before we started, and I was happy to oblige. She gets a double dose. Once we were done she said that at first she thought it was a mistake asking for them, but it didn't take long before she learned to like them.

Duration: 16:16
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 730.0 MB

Download lilMissNatalie Hogtied - Scene 3 - HD 720p

Wailing Confession

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Bondage, Toys, made Orgasm, Real Orgasm, Lezdom, Lesbians, Squirting

Raquel is a highly skilled, anti-establishment hacker who has been stealing large sums of money from various online banks who was recently captured by Officer Jenson. Realizing the riches this girl has made off with, Officer Jenson is eager to get her to reveal the location of the missing capital. After hours of Raquel hurling insult and curses in the interrogation room, Officer Jenson believes she will need to attempt some unorthodox interrogation techniques to get this thief to confess anything. As Raquel awakens to find herself gagged, naked and restrained, she knows that things will not be going by the book from here on out. Officer Jenson tells her that she has all night to convince this hardened criminal to talk. Starting with a vibrator, the policewoman begins to coax Raquel's open legs since she won't be opening her mouth for quite some time. As Raquel's pussy begins to betray her fortitude, Officer Jenson begins to smack her sensitive tits before slapping her across the face repeatedly. Meanwhile, the vibrator is held firmly against her clit so the poor thief's screaming is infused with moans of made pleasure. Time continues to pass as Raquel's erotically charged corporal punishment slowly drains her of the will to resist. Officer Jenson removes her ballgag and grabs her by the throat again asking for the codes to the missing funds. Has this rogue cop spied the last flicker of hope in Raquel's eyes?

Duration: 15:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7735kbps

File size: 892.8 MB

Download Wailing Confession

Ransom

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Bondage, Rope, Humilation

Sexy slaves in pantyhose extreme bondage and humilation at a home scene.

Duration: 25:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1939kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 373.8 MB

Download Ransom

Pierce My Boobs

Studio: Torture Galaxy

Pierce my boobs.There are people who like to mock others. This is sadistic. This video shows just such people. Nervous, please do not watch! The best extreme Bdsm video

Format: avi
Duration: 42:48
Video: 480x360, XviD, 1124kbps

File size: 385.7 MB

Download Pierce My Boobs

Spanking Wife - Janna - HD 720p

Janna was out all night partying and getting. She stumbles in early in the morning still and out of it. Well that is not going to happen in my household without a punishment.

Duration: 11:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3885kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 346.9 MB

Download Spanking Wife - Janna - HD 720p

The Very Best Of Breaking Taboos 3 - Achtung Wildwechsel!

Studio: Subway Innovative Productions

Simon Thaur presents his female Kinky crew in unusual situations absolutely naked on the street of Berlin. Junge, selbstbewußte Damen wollen es wissen: Freut euch auf außergewöhnliche und SM-äthetische Bilder in der Öffentlichkeit! Auf DVD wird Breaking Taboos 3 von SubWay vertrieben.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:42:14
Video: 512x480, DivX 5, 879kbps

File size: 759.2 MB

Download The Very Best Of Breaking Taboos 3 - Achtung Wildwechsel!

lilMissNatalie Hogtied - Scene 1 - HD 720p

lilmissnatalie was in town and wanting to be placed in some tight bondage and though that I might be able to help her out. I have been wanting to tie her for quite some time now, so I was happy to oblige. I have a handful of natalie's hair as we walk in. I immediately start manhandling and groping my captive. I soon ballgag her and then I continue the rough handling. I tie a rope around her neck and then tie it off overhead to keep her in place. Her shirt is ripped open and we now see that natalie is not wearing a bra. I now slap squeeze her bare tits at will. I clamp her nipples and then tie string to the clamps and tie them off overhead as well. I now start adding rope. I start at her waist and with a crotchrope. We see that natalie is not wearing panties either. Once the crotchrope is in place I use it as a handle as I manhandle and grope natalie a bit more. Her legs are trembling already. Her thighs are then bound with 4 bands of cinched rope. I start on her lower legs, but take a break after one band of rope is applied. I play with my captive a bit more and remove the clamps. I add another cinched band of rope to her long lean legs.

Duration: 20:14
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 909.8 MB

Download lilMissNatalie Hogtied - Scene 1 - HD 720p

Anastasia Cums Hard

Sexy Anastasia wants to cum but Sasha wants to make sure she earns and gets just a little more than she bargained for.

Duration: 10:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6656kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 543.0 MB

Download Anastasia Cums Hard

pec

Home made humilation action , sexy slave amateur punishment action.

Duration: 24:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1943kbps

File size: 360.6 MB

Download pec

100 Strokes Challenge

Studio: Mood-Picture

The first release of this 'Challenge series features Mya, the submissive slave. She has to endure 100 (one-hundred!) strokes with different instruments on her different body parts. She has to count each strokes, thank them. and ask for the next stroke within a reasonable time. If she makes a mistakes. or doesn't aintain her position properly. she gets an extra punishment lash on her pussy in the very humiliating all-fours position. which doesnt count into the one undred. The lady who administers the severe strokes and whiplashes in this release for Mya is the beautiful and vicious Jessica Lee a.k.a Kyra.

Duration: 27:29
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264)

File size: 326.7 MB

Download 100 Strokes Challenge

Lottery - Jasmine Talks Spanking - HD 720p

Jasmine comes into lots of money & so was free to indulge herself in the pleasures of life. Which in this case apart from fine wines, cigars , & roulette wheels now includes an obsession with her own bottom & what can be done to it in the way of Spanking & caning! If Jasmine had been a man she would have no doubt spent her time & coin traveling the globe looking for willful women to thrash. Happily being a female she is now free to offer her full bouncing buttocks to be Spanked caned strapped and slippered by all. Jasmine strips off & explains what it is that turns her on. Luckily someone was at hand to thrash her globes. Welts already on her buttocks & legs from numerous thrashings. Delight in the indolent idle & totally immoral lifestyle that Jasmine now leads. Exclusive new Spanking video out now for members!

Duration: 14:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3707kbps

File size: 403.0 MB

Download Lottery - Jasmine Talks Spanking - HD 720p

Crime And Punishment Featuring Calico

Studio: Infernalrestraints

Calico got pinched for being a street walker, but that is the least of her worries once Dee gets her down to the interrogation room. A quick cavity search reveals a small bag of narcotics tucked inside her twat. That little sack raises a whole new set of questions for Calico to answer. She is quite the fighter, but that does her more harm than good. If she had given up the information fast Dee may have let her go. As it is she waited too long. By the time she starts naming names Dee is far more interested in her interrogation than the answers it reveals. The johns on the street have nothing on Dee. The degradation Calico experiences on a daily basis will not even compare to what she is going to get now. They have never fucked her pussy with an electrified probe. And they never make her cum until she cries. PD comes to visit her between her questionings. He is not nearly as interested in her s, but much more concerned with her work. If she had no problem wetting the cocks of countless men before, one more should not bother her too much. He and Dee will leave her cum soaked and used up, but at least it is better than prison.

Duration: 52:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps

File size: 593.0 MB

Download Crime And Punishment Featuring Calico

Monica Jade's Predicament - Scene 3 - HD 720p

I stand Monica up and tie her wrists overhead again, requiring her to bend forward. I pull Monica's head back by tying the twine that is still tied in her hair. I then make her spread her legs quite a bit farther apart and then I tie them to the rings at the end of the spreader bar. This lowers her a little more, which pulls a little more on her arms and shoulders. I then tie her nose clamp down to the middle of the spreader bar. I pull down so that Monica has to bend her legs... almost squatting. Soon her thighs are burning, but when she tries to straighten them for some relief, her septum gets a painful tug. I give her tits a little squeeze and smack her ass a few times before I walk away to sit back and enjoy the fruits of my labor. At the end of the clip, I return. I manhandle her a little and enjoy running my hands over her taut body. You get to see her reactions as I finally release her from her predicament.

Duration: 15:50
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 710.4 MB

Download Monica Jade's Predicament - Scene 3 - HD 720p

Egg Her On

My boy got the idea to film a POV tease and denial video with Amber a while back that I decided to post it even though I found the camera angle awkward. He has Amber tied down on the rack, her legs spread as she waits to see what he is going to do next. When he pulls out a vibrating egg and begins to test it out on her nipples she is instantly aroused. When he lets it dangle over her clit she begins to moan. The entire scene is spent trying to keep Amber on the edge of orgasm as her pussy is helpless to keep the egg from making it's way inside as she writhes in pleasure. Ultimately, no matter where it travels, Amber can't get enough attention to let her cum.

Duration: 10:10
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 7837kbps

File size: 612.2 MB

Download Egg Her On

Lady Fog

Two mistress domination, extreme bondage orgasm for slave girl. Enjoy!!!

Duration: 22:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1946kbps
Audio: 78kbps

File size: 335.0 MB

Download Lady Fog

Dungeon Slave

Studio: Devonshire Productions

Expect a very ultimate and creative bondage movie featuring some incredible tight bondage, amazing suspensions, spandex encasement, elastic bandage mummification, and a large variety of gags!Rare bondage video, for the true connoisseurs of the genre!

Duration: 1:12:59
Video: 640x432, AVC (H.264), 439kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 321.4 MB

Download Dungeon Slave

She Hates The Slipper - Victoria

Victoria is in trouble once again and he is furious. He takes her over his knee for a good thrashing. Victoria then gets twelve hard smacks with his slipper, thanking him for each one. This should keep her out of trouble.

Duration: 6:40
Video: 768x576, AVC (H.264), 1935kbps

File size: 103.9 MB

Download She Hates The Slipper - Victoria

Amy Faye

Studio: Infernalrestraints

Fresh meat is always a special treat. Amy Faye is brand new to our studio and we arent going to waste any time sinking our teeth in. OT has first crack at her. We just hope he leaves some for the rest of us. Amy is a petite, young, beautiful thing. Shes eager to show off her love of bondage and discipline. Whatever OT decides that means, she will happily do, no matter how painful or degrading it may be. Metal bondage isnt exactly what she was expecting. Shes used to the way that rope feels wrapped around her body and the way it holds her. Cold, hard steel is a different matter. There is no warmth and no give. Its solid and unyielding and there is no wiggle room to it. Shell wish there was when the corporal punishment starts. Only the gags keep her from begging for it when OT starts fucking her tight pussy with Mr. Pogo. Its orgasmic intensity beyond anything Amy had ever imagined. The feeling of being completely helpless while something is inside of her sends a wave of pleasure out from her pussy and across her entire body. Her senses are heightened to the point that every touch feels like is going to push her over the edge. And thats exactly how OT likes her.

Duration: 40:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 824.0 MB

Download Amy Faye

Monica Jade's Predicament - Scene 2 - HD 720p

Monica seems relieved to be sitting and even more so when I remove the mouth stretching red ball gag. Soon I remove her hood. Her wrists are untied and retied behind her back. The nipple clamps are also removed. A thick posture collar is strapped around her neck. I then tie up her right tit and then I tie it off to a ring on her collar. After a few failures, I manage to get Monica's left tit tied in the same manner. Monica get's worried that I'll get angry at her tit for not cooperating, but I don't get angry. I cleave gag her next and then I take a little time to play with and slap her bound tits as Monica moans through her gag. I clamp her septum next... this will come in handy soon. Her elbows are bound next, along with a very simple chest harness.

Duration: 19:08

File size: 860.0 MB

Download Monica Jade's Predicament - Scene 2 - HD 720p

Spread and Spent

April lies bound spread eagle and waiting to cum at Catherine's command. Her pussy is wet with desire but little does she realize that Catherine wants every orgasm she has to spare and more. She loves to hear April moan at the edge of rapture and agony as her little cunt quivers from back to back orgasms. You will love watching her eyes roll back in her head as spasms of pleasure grip her growing lust into sensory overload. She begs for more until she is begging for it to stop. Watching this girl's hunger to cum is almost as appetizing as seeing her unable to bear the vibrator on her clit for another minute.

Duration: 10:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7730kbps

File size: 616.0 MB

Download Spread and Spent

Kidnap Her part 19

Release Year: 2013

One hour extreme bondage humilation punishment compilation...

Duration: 53:41
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 701kbps

File size: 330.1 MB

Download Kidnap Her part 19

Sharing Is Caring - HD 720p

The girls talk about their latest punishments by their wierd landlord who sometimes likes to accept payment by spanking teh girls when they don't have enough to cover the month's payment! They check out each others bottoms and warm them up again as they relive their latest naughty punishment day! Very sexy spanking film.

Duration: 10:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3856kbps

File size: 296.5 MB

Download Sharing Is Caring - HD 720p

Maddy Oreilly

Studio: Realtimebondage

Messy Maddy OReilly destroyed by dick, brutal deepthroating on 2 cocks, cums hard on sybian!!

Duration: 12:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7268kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 665.0 MB

Download Maddy Oreilly

Monica Jade's Predicament - Scene 1 - HD 720p

Monica is a gorgeous and fit young woman and I love seeing such women helpless and straining. I also love to manhandle and grope them, so that's what I do. I start with Monica's wrists bound in front and then pulled over her head and tied to her crotchrope. I walk her in with one hand on her crotchrope and the other tightly gripping her tit. Once inside, I Hand gag her, grope her tits and ass, smack her ass, and turn her anyway I want using her tits as a handle. I eventually re-tie her wrists above. I order to to spread her legs and I commence smacking her ass, as I control her with a hand still firmly gripping her tit. I continue roughly manhandling her for a bit longer, before I tie a length of thin twine into her hair. I then hood her with a tight latex hood. A huge red ballgag is shoved behind her luscious lips, before I tie her hair up to where her wrists are tied. Next a spreader bar is tied to her ankles, although I don't make her spread her legs very far... yet. Clover clamps are a nice addition to my helpless captive. All bondage should include a crotchrope, so that is added next. While I'm at it, I add more rope under her ass cheeks to give them an added lift. I now commence manhandling Monica. I turn her around and give her ass a little more attention in the form of some hard smacks. At the end of the clip, I pull up a chair behind her. I untie her wrists from above and lower her into the chair.

Duration: 20:33

File size: 923.7 MB

Download Monica Jade's Predicament - Scene 1 - HD 720p

Twitching Mess

Loosey messed up MJ's hair and now she out for revenge. Only MJ's revenge will involve making Loosey cum until she is limp in the chair - her legs twitching in response to the powerful vibrations pressing into her cunt. Despite her promise to fix her mistake, MJ wants her to cum over and over until her sensitive pussy pulsates beneath the touch of her vibrator. Her long ponytail whips back and forth as she tries in vain to wiggle her hips out of range of the unstoppable hum chasing her clit. One orgasm becomes many in a matter of minutes and Loosey's energy is sapped from her body as sweat runs down her face. This is one orgasm overload she won't soon forget!

Duration: 9:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7723kbps

File size: 578.3 MB

Download Twitching Mess

Angela Sommers And Randy Moore

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation

Hot rope bondage on bed from Angela Sommers And Randy Moore kinky action.

Duration: 11:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3707kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 322.0 MB

Download Angela Sommers And Randy Moore

Slave 1301 Audition 3

Studio: Bitchslapped

So all part of the new way of doing things .. we are no longer going to waste time on wannabe fantasy slaves who think they have what it takes it is our intention to get back to basics and what made this project a success in the first place. We are working through all the emails and these applicants will be brought in for auditions and inspection. They will be put through some basic training and a decision will be made as to whether to give full training under the all new Institute. We have lots of applicants who have been waiting so expect lots of new faces over the coming weeks.

Duration: 6:13
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 219.5 MB

Download Slave 1301 Audition 3

Back