Tied Milf - Tied Tits And Breath Control Rope | BDSM

Alice's First Ever Hogtie - Scene 3 - HD 720p

I move Alice, still nipple clamped, back under the hoist and tie her neckrope off. I untie the ropes around her ankles. I then add a crotch rope and a simple waist harness. I use this as a base for her leg bondage. I work my way down adding many tight bands of cinched rope around her legs. You can tell once again by her expressions and her body language that she is loving the process of being bound. Once i'm done with her legs, I smack that ass a few more times. I grab her hair and make her hop in a tight circle so we can all get a look at her tight body all bound up in ropes. I flick the clamps as she moans, and then I soon take them off. She has had them on for a very long time at this point. She'll be hogtied soon enough, but I'm not done playing with her yet. I use a long thin wooden shoe horn to smack her bound tits with. By the time I'm done there are purple bruises showing. I grope and pinch her extremely sore and sensitive nipples for a bit before I leave to prepare for part 4 as Alice stands there bound and gagged awaiting and wondering what is to come next

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:52
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 938.1 MB

Download Alice's First Ever Hogtie - Scene 3 - HD 720p

Get Your Hands Off Me!

Release Year: 2012
Studio: aes production
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage
Video language: English

Two great bondage-filled stories featuring four gorgeous flight attendants and a very sexy nurse!! As Jani and Valerie get ready to go to the airport, they are overpowered and tightly tied and gagged.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:53:36
Video: 640x480, xvid, 624kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 635.2 MB

Download Get Your Hands Off Me!

Hellacious Whipping

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Bdsm

Extreme hard spanking and whipping teen girl. Amazing extreme pain action. Enjoy!

Format: mp4
Duration: 35:05
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1396kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 393.1 MB

Download Hellacious Whipping

Beauties In Bondage

Studio: Devonshire Productions

Expect a very ultimate and creative bondage movie featuring some incredible tight bondage, amazing suspensions, spandex encasement, tightest rope bondage in uncomfortable positions, and a large variety of gags! Rare bondage video, for the true connoisseurs of the genre!

Duration: 1:01:36
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 978kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 499.3 MB

Download Beauties In Bondage

Webcam Captive - Samantha Grace - HD 720p

I am on web cam seducing perverts, with a little ass worship in my skin tight jeans. As many of you know, I spend a lot of time dominating pervs like you, who watch me on webcam. Little do I know, one of my webcam pervs, becomes a little too obsessed. While on cam, he grabs me from behind and puts me in a half nelson. Then starts feeling up on my boobs and hand gagging me. I plead with him to stop because everyone on my webcam can see. I keep saying they will call the cops. Sadly, my pervs think this is just a new role play and keep watching! I try to run away while he has his grimy hands on me however, he grabs me at the moment and throws me on a chair. While one the chair, he ties my hands behind my back and to the chair. He also, ties my ankles to the chair. With plenty of close ups of my feet, while being tied. Then he grabs a handkerchief and stuffs my mouth with it, so soften my shouts and pleds. Then he places a white cleave gag over it. Once tied he leaves me to struggle for a few moments, then comes over to feel up my large DD's. He even pulls down my shirt! To get an even better feel! Even worse he sits back and watches me struggle, topless. It is rather humiliating, it's even worse because my cam guys are watching this!

Duration: 8:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps

File size: 320.7 MB

Download Webcam Captive - Samantha Grace - HD 720p

Hexed!

Studio: Archives Bbs

Suddenly, she finds herself under the control of this mysterious entity, as she is restrained in one position after another, including handcuffs, ropes, leather straps, a Martin Rigid-Cuff, and even in plastic bondage and tape! Our feline poltergeist does not neglect to vary lovely Rosamundes garb - she wears a red dress, 2 different evening gowns, a bra and short skirt, and is topless with panties. She is caught up in the closet and bound in plastic laundry bags, and is also subjected to a stringent hogtie. Is this only a reverie, or is this bondage now the prime factor in a new life, now hers forever? Find out by purchasing Hexed!

Duration: 43:50
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 635kbps
Audio: 1378kbps

File size: 648.5 MB

Download Hexed!

Alice's First Ever Hogtie - Scene 2 - HD 720p

I stand Alice up and make her stand up against the post. I smack her ass hard several times. I add a neck rope and tie it up high to a ring bolted through the post. I manhandle her a bit more before I start smacking her ass again. I put the ropes I tied to her ankles to use now. I make her spread her legs as I tie them off to the table legs. The spanking then starts again. The 2x4 bolted at the end of the table is getting in my way, so I quickly remove it and then I take off my belt. I start whipping Alice's ass with this now. Her thighs get a few slaps before I pull her stretchy pants down. I start again smacking her ass with my hand. After this goes on for a while, I switch back to the belt. I squeeze her bound and clamped tits for a bit before I add more rope to her upper body in preparation for her hogtie later. I untie her legs from the table and turn her around.

Duration: 13:23

File size: 599.2 MB

Download Alice's First Ever Hogtie - Scene 2 - HD 720p

Elbow Bound Babes

Genres: Bondage, Bdsm

Dominic Wolfe domination, extreme bondage beautyful girls. Enjoy!

Duration: 2:09:33
Video: 640x480, XviD, 773kbps

File size: 863.2 MB

Download Elbow Bound Babes

Shivas Lektion

Genres: Bdsm, Torture

Shivas Lektion extreme femdom hard humilation slave. Enjoy!

Duration: 50:35
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 971kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 401.0 MB

Download Shivas Lektion

Lola Lynn Hogcuffed Part 1

Studio: Hogcuffed

In this series Lola Lynn comes to the hogcuffed studio for a shoot. She starts out cuffed behind the back and shackled with legirons. She walks out and sits in a chairs and waits for the shoot to start. Next a man comes in and ask her some questions and then gives her some commands. First she has to carry the chair out of the scene and then she has to lay down and pull her skirt up. Next Bruno comes in has his fun with her. He has her get up and then starts feeling her up and pulling her dress up. Next he pulls her dress down exposing her large breast. He fondles them, slaps them, and pinches them. Next He adds a set of elbow cuffs to Lola and then uses a chain to pull her elbows up in the air. Lola is now really helpless and unable to move. She gets her dress pulled up, her pantyhose pulled down, and then gets her pussy fingered by Bruno. He teases her and continues to have his way with her. This is wear part 1 ends.

Duration: 18:19
Video: 720x480, MP4V, 1624kbps

File size: 235.3 MB

Download Lola Lynn Hogcuffed Part 1

BDSM Blonde Helen Stephens - HD 720p

Nurse Helen Stephens struggles to comprehend what has happened. The last thing she remembers was getting ready for her shot at the local hospital, she had been dressed in her nurses uniform but now, waking up, her uniform is gone and she has been hog tied with rope and cleave gagged. She struggles to break free ...

Duration: 4:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2257kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 72.0 MB

Download BDSM Blonde Helen Stephens - HD 720p

Summer Brielle

Studio: Sexuallybroken

Today we get a fucktoy come to life that goes by the name of Summer Brielle. Tall and blonde with tits that just go not quit, Summer is the sort of fun that just does not ever end. We can not wait to play with this blow job lipped fucktoy as only Sexuallybroken can- an overload of massive squirting orgasms and inescapable bondage.

Duration: 18:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6751kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 952.3 MB

Download Summer Brielle

Alice's First Ever Hogtie - Scene 1 - HD 720p

Can you believe it? 51 years old and she's never been hogtied. Alice is somewhat of a pain slut and has quite a bit of experience being beaten with various implements, but she has not been bound much. She is ready for new experiences though and today that means tight rope bondage. I have her by her hair as I lead her in and sit her down in a chair. Her arms are already bound behind her back. I immediately start manhandling and groping/slapping her tits through her sweater. I then stuff several pairs of panties in her mouth and then seal them in with a roll of vet wrap wrapped around her head. I now continue with the groping and hair pulling. I eventually stop to add some rope around her waist to make sure she can't go anywhere without taking the chair with her. I add a rope cuff to each ankle to be used later. I then start adding more rope to her upper body, further securing her and making her bondage even tighter. You can tell by the look on her face that she is loving it! I grope and pull her hair for a bit, before I get some scissors. Yes, I have a hankerin' for some breast bondage, and that pesky sweater is in my way. Before I start binding them, I once again grab Alice by her hair and alternate slapping her right and left tit. I sometimes stop and giver her nipples a twist as well. Those tits aren't going to tie themselves, so I stop and grab some twine. (Breast bondage is also a first for Alice.) After they are tied nice and tight, I notice her nipples are begging for clamps. I oblige them with the green ones. Some times clamps don't want to stay on bound tits, but the green ones will.

Duration: 16:11

File size: 725.9 MB

Download Alice's First Ever Hogtie - Scene 1 - HD 720p

Denied Till She Squirts

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage, Toys, made Orgasm, Lezdom, Lesbians, Squirting, , 1080p

Lexi is about to understand the true meaning of tease and denial. Once Raquel is done with her she will be so close to cumming that when she finally does Lexi's pussy will just about burst. Raquel guides the vibrator onto her clit only to withhold pleasure every time Lexi is about to orgasm. Raquel wants to show her a deeper pleasure so close to pain her mind will be shattered by the time she finally can't hold back any longer. Raquel is not happy that her little slave doesn't remember to ask permission to cum and holds the vibrator on long after her magic wand stops sending waves of pleasure to her nervous system. Some slaves just have to be trained the hard way if you expect them to learn.

Duration: 12:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7727kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 768.5 MB

Download Denied Till She Squirts

Amateur BDSM part 79

Release Year: 2014

Electro torture extreme caning whipping slave woman, watch!

Duration: 48:16
Video: 500x332, AVC (H.264), 912kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 367.3 MB

Download Amateur BDSM part 79

Dia Zerva

Studio: Hard Tied

There are a lot of dirty words coming from Dia Zerva today. Every time Claire Adams comes up with a new devious design it is met with a string of expletives. She is going to feel as dirty as she sounds if Claire carries out her plans. Dia loves getting fucked.

Format: real
Duration: 44:29
Video: 852x488, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 240.1 MB

Download Dia Zerva

Triple clutch - Jodie Ellen - HD 720p

Jodie Ellen is day dreaming and has a a little mischievous idea about maybe handcuffing and gagging herself to just get a little feeling of helplessness but it all goes wrong and Jodie has gotten herself into a position from which she cant escape. She starts to panic when she hears her flatmate approaching...

Duration: 5:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1697kbps

File size: 68.7 MB

Download Triple clutch - Jodie Ellen - HD 720p

Bonnie Day & Nikki Darling

Studio: Realtimebondage

RealTimeBondage Live Feeds are awesome. We have all hands on deck, ready to deal out the sadistic punishments that our members have suggested. Many hands makes light work. It means we all get to take turns having fun with the girls, like the two lovelies we have today, Bonnie Day and Nikki Darling. Bonnie is in the hot seat, getting caned while she is -fed a dildo. She is screaming like she doesnt enjoy it, but thats not the sound we want to hear today. Were going to find the kind of pain that turns her on so we can hear her moan like the true masochist she is. A dull cane gives us a sharp scream, so well see if the sting of the whip will get us a few of the soft moans were looking for. Maybe screaming is just how Bonnie expresses her sexual pleasure, though. It certainly seems that way when we press the Hitachi to her clit. She comes alive like there is a live wire hooked to her pussy (that will come later), and starts spitting and cursing at our crew. Here we are trying to give her the most intense orgasms she has ever had and she is so ungrateful. Well have to get her back for that.

Duration: 49:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Bonnie Day & Nikki Darling

Summer Hogtied Tight! - Scene 3 - HD 720p

I lift Summer off the chair and place her on the hard cold concrete floor. I don't waste a lot of time as I start roping up her feet. I make her into as tight of a hogtie as possible. I even run a line down under her crotchrope and back up tightening it up even more! Summer moans and twitches. She tries to struggle, but really can't move much more than an inch or so. After a few minutes, I tie her head back using the hair string. Yes, it's tied back tight. I ask her if she can escape. I leave her on her stomach and watch her try and struggle. After a while I return to squeeze and pinch her bound tits and ass. I then take a few snapshots of my helplessly bound captive. I ask her if she can roll onto her side, but she can't I have to do it for her. I leave her on her side for a bit. I return to play with my captive once again. After groping her helpless body again, I add some tight clamps to her nipples. I hold one hand over her mouth as I continue to play. I add a few more clamps to her nipples and eave her to endure the excruciatingly tight bondage once again. I like to hear gag talk, so at the end of the clip, I return to ask Summer some questions. I leave her for just a short while, and at the very end, I remove the clamps and slap her bound tits a few times. Her ass gets a few good slaps for good measure as well. I tell her I'm leaving and will be back in a few hours.

Duration: 21:58

File size: 987.4 MB

Download Summer Hogtied Tight! - Scene 3 - HD 720p

Too Much Of A Good Thing

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Bondage, Toys, made Orgasm, Real Orgasm, Lezdom, Lesbians, Squirting

When Zoe takes a vibrator to one of her subs, she wants every drop of lust she can produce from them. making orgasm after orgasm from Logan's body fills her with excitement knowing full well how little Logan can do to escape the vibrator closing in on her clit. At first she is happy to have the attention but she soon finds out that too much of a good thing rarely remains so.

Duration: 12:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7728kbps

File size: 737.6 MB

Download Too Much Of A Good Thing

Amateur BDSM part 90

Casting humilation, slave amateur girl, hard tied action. enjoy!!!

Duration: 35:31
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1517kbps

File size: 427.9 MB

Download Amateur BDSM part 90

Leather And Lace

Studio: Hardtied

We have said it time and time again. Big tits are big targets. Iona Grace came into this knowing what to expect but it didnt make it hurt any less. Her breasts are getting tied off right away and it will be a long time before they are set free. Every second they spend in bondage makes them more perceptive to every sensation.Iona openly admits that she is a dirty slut who loves to cum. As her body is wracked with orgasms the weights that PD has clamped to her chest begin to jiggle and swing. This is enough weight to make those orgasms a bitter sweet experience.It is like that for her all day. PD has so many great ties in mind. Every one of them puts her into a different predicament where squirming and resisting provide their own forms of torment. And then the most intense vibrations of her life hit her clit and what is she supposed to do? She cant help but buck when she cums and the way that hurts her just makes it that much harder to stop.

Duration: 43:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1402kbps

File size: 493.1 MB

Download Leather And Lace

Office Monologue - Frankie Babe - HD 720p

Office manager Tammie Lee has called Frankie Babe to her office for a dressing down. Frankie hasn't been pushing her promotions and as she is paid a little extra, it seems she just isn't doing what she should be and Tammie has had enough...

Duration: 4:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2162kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 77.7 MB

Download Office Monologue - Frankie Babe - HD 720p

Syren De Mer

Studio: Realtimebondage

In part two of our relentless and fast paced live BaRS show, the destruction of Syren De Mer continues. We have already blasted her into next week with brutal throat training on hard cock. It is time to move on to some other holes and see just what this MILF can take. That ass is ours. Bent over and bound onto a custom made wooden bondage that perfectly displays her toned ass, Syren is wide open and ready for business. We walk up with 10 inches of BBC and deposit it directly into that greedy ass, following that up with another hard cock to the face. Syren is turned into a sex sandwich as the dicks attempt to shake hands in the middle. What follows is a relentless pounding out of all of her holes. The bondage keeps Syren in place, completely exposed and ripe for the plucking. Hard cock owns every inch of her holes as our fit MILF cums gratefully all over the dick as drool pours out of her reshaped face pussy. This is only the second position and our dazed starlet already looks like she was hit by the cock truck. Can she last the full time or will she be too overloaded to deal with the dick? Stay tuned and find out!

Duration: 10:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7275kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 557.1 MB

Download Syren De Mer

Summer Hogtied Tight! - Scene 2 - HD 720p

I remove Summer's ballgag and replace it with a huge cleaning sponge. I tape it in tight with clear tape. I then continue adding rope. I chicken wing summer and add ropes around her chest. I then tie up her tits. Once again they are tied tight. I take a break and leave summer to endure her bondage for a short while. When I return, A little more rope is added to prep her for her hogtie. I then untie her from the chair.

Duration: 21:53

File size: 983.7 MB

Download Summer Hogtied Tight! - Scene 2 - HD 720p

Cumming In Cuffs

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage, Toys, made Orgasm, Lezdom, Lesbians, Squirting, , 1080p

Scarlet is handcuffed and blindfolded as her pussy is with the vibrator while she writhes on the rack. Moaning and arching her back with the advance of each orgasm she is made to await with her hand just out of reach of her swollen clit. Nipples stiffening with excitement, Scarlet clutches her breast and continues to ride each wave of pleasure with anticipation knowing her sensitivity will soon threaten to overwhelm her. Begging for relief gets her nowhere as the vibrator continues to hum its relentless song into her aching cunt as she throws her head back resigned to her fate.

Duration: 12:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7732kbps

File size: 755.9 MB

Download Cumming In Cuffs

The Tease

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Devonshire
Genres: Bondage, Bdsm

A surpassingly-sultry brunette, named Tory, dressed in provocatively-tight white miniskirt, hose, garters and high-heels experiences a delectable transformation from aggressive tease to helpless bound beauty. Tory is introduced to ultra-tight bondage, a collection of mouth-filling gags, elbows-together ties along with taut breast bondage, crotch ropes, nipple clamps and a couple of strict ties.

Duration: 1:13:16
Video: 720x576, DivX 5, 762kbps

File size: 481.2 MB

Download The Tease

Darlas Dreamwear

Studio: Harmony Concepts

What would you give to see Darla Crane as a tied and gagged equestrienne? As a bathing-capped andsneakered bondagette? As a ballgagged and bound-in-leather femme fatale? Darla portrays thesefetishistic roles and four others with unending precision and unfailing allure1 In addition to her leather,rubber, and equestrian themes, Darlas bound up in PVC, rigorously corseted and restrained, tied up andgagged in both bare feet and stockinged feet, and suspended as a French maid1 Ball-gags, ring-gags,and boots abound along with costume variety in over 20 scenes, while for a touch of the truly bizarre,Darlas lovely face is hidden by a gas-rnask during one vignette. Darla and director John Lidds have placedtheir gallery of fetish- istic bondages in a marvelous new setting: polished wooden floors, high ceilings, andpillars intensify her performance as a bondage . Theyve also paced this video so that each sceneunfolds a bit more leisurely than before so each fulfillment of fetishistic fantasy can be savored thatmuch longer

Duration: 1:42:14
Video: 320x240, Windows Media Video 9, 437kbps

File size: 364.6 MB

Download Darlas Dreamwear

Captured By Russian Spies

I am a detective who was on a case involving the Russian Mob. I find myself bound to a chair and my capture me to strip down to my slip and bra. He left me in a warehouse to struggle. He later comes back to gag me, but with my dirty bra's. Something I am obviously not to happy about. He gags me by stuffing a bra in my mouth, then ties another bra over my mouth to keep me shut up for good. He then blind folds me with yet another dirty bra. He then leaves me behind in the warehouse to fend for myself. I struggle and try to get out. I struggle like crazy and for my life. I just won't give up! I want to get out of the ropes! Do, I get out or do I remain? That is the question.....

Duration: 8:27
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 4865kbps

File size: 313.1 MB

Download Captured By Russian Spies

The Secret Disk Caper

Studio: Harmony Concepts

Dominic Wolfe takes on bondage with a storyline in this video featuring three darling, spirited and beautiful bondagettes. None of the usual GB series highlights are missing as each lady in turn is tightly tied, or stapped up in leather straps and, of course, gagged as no one else can gag them. Fetish dressing aspects are not ignored either, for although blue jeans are included for realism, a leather crop-top and black patent leather fetish high-heels go with the same outfit! Lovely lingerie and near nudity are also included in this energetic bondage adventure.

Duration: 1:30:11
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 976kbps

File size: 775.2 MB

Download The Secret Disk Caper

The Vigilante Lures and Captures Sass - Sassy - Scene 2 - HD 720p

Sass sits as the Vigilante ties her to the chair tightly at her waist. He walks away. but soon reappears with a sinister looking metal contraption. It's a nag bit with a built in tongue port. As he starts to shove it in her mouth, Sass protests, but it goes in anyway. Sass gets teary eyed and gags as the steel is shoved down her throat. He buckles it in and slaps her tits hard as she gags and wretches. He removes it as he is not in the mood for today. It is replaced with an extremely large red ballgag. With sass now adequately gagged, he tightly binds her legs just above her knees. He crosses her ankles and binds them. Sass's ballgag is removed and a pair of very large panties are stuffed in her mouth. They are then taped in with microfoam tape. He roughly manhandles her for a bit again, before he crushes and binds her elbows together. More string is wrapped around her upper body. Her arms and tits end up cinched nicely. He has another gag made especially for whores, so he removes her tape and panty gag and ring gags her. Clear tape is wrapped around her head from her nose to her forehead.

Duration: 18:46
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 843.6 MB

Download The Vigilante Lures and Captures Sass - Sassy - Scene 2 - HD 720p

Rachael part 73

Busty slave girl Rachael extremal bondage in woods, hot action.

Duration: 1:04:17
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 979kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 581.1 MB

Download Rachael part 73

Nude Beauties

Release Year: 2010

Samantha, blonde and lovely, is tied in four unforgiving positions and her ass is soundly spanked with a heavy leather strap. This is no easy spanking: her bright red cheeks will tell you that this is for real. She is gagged with several different ballgags while dressed in leather and straps, and some of the time she is totally nude. There is a session with hot wax and her closing scene leaves Samantha hanging in the air.

Duration: 1:05:24
Video: 640x464, DivX 5, 861kbps

File size: 477.1 MB

Download Nude Beauties

Tylers Cabin

Studio: Insex

I keep to myself mostly. Dont make a habit of poking my nose around where it dont belong. But I was out hunting squirrel one day and my eyes about popped out of my head seeing what I saw coming down that old logging road.Theres a guy named Joe lives way back up the mountain. Hes never been much for socializing. But in the woods that day, there he was, driving his pickup on the logging road. And damned if there werent three girls tied behind that truck buck naked, like they was livestock. He had their necks all yoked together. Their hands were tied behind their backs. They had big old pieces of wood tied in their mouths so they couldnt make much of a sound.

Duration: 45:35
Video: 640x480, xvid, 1283kbps

File size: 473.7 MB

Download Tylers Cabin

Air Hostess - Zoe Page - HD 720p

The newly appointed Air Hostess is in a really happy mood, she has just been told her flight today is to Hong Kong but her house mate didn't get the job and now she has to put up with Zoe's boasting about her new air hostess job and the fact that she is traveling to places all over the world

Duration: 10:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2403kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 201.1 MB

Download Air Hostess - Zoe Page - HD 720p

Taktstock Der Leidenschaft

Studio: Dbm

Mit dem Taktstock der Leidenschaft geht es hier hart zur Sache. Wer nicht spurt, bekommt den Taktstock zu spüren.
Gnade dürfen Sie hier keine erwarten.

Duration: 1:29:50
Video: 512x384, XviD, 923kbps

File size: 697.8 MB

Download Taktstock Der Leidenschaft

The Vigilante Lures and Captures Sass - Sassy - Scene 1 - HD 720p

Property values are up and the neighborhood is safe. The Vigilante knows that to keep it that way, he has to keep the hookers out of his neighborhood. Sass doesn't hang out on the street corners anymore. She's set up a phone # where potential customers call and set up a session. When the Vigilante sees the ad he makes the call and lures Sass into an old factory building where he has set up a temporary camp. Sass walks up the steps and down several long corridors, wearing her high heels and slutty skirt. As she walks by one particular door, the Vigilante jumps out and grabs her... pulling her quickly inside. Once inside he roughly manhandles her, ties her wrists, and then gags her extremely tight with a bandage and black tape. With her jaw and face under tremendous pressure from the gag, she submits a bit more, realizing there is nothing she can do. A rope is tied around her neck and tied overhead. Now she can't go anywhere. He circles her groping her tits and slapping her ass. Her sweater is snipped open, then her bra is snipped off. He tightly crotchropes her. He continues to roughly grope and manhandle Sass. By the time he removes her neckrope,gag and makes her sit in a chair, snot is running down her nose and her face is beading with sweat.

Duration: 14:16
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 640.0 MB

Download The Vigilante Lures and Captures Sass - Sassy - Scene 1 - HD 720p

Pit Of Pleasure

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Bondage, Toys, made Orgasm, Real Orgasm, Lezdom, Lesbians, Squirting

Catherine has found another horny girl to add to her collection of slaves in Haley. When she brought Haley home to try out some bondage Haley told her how badly she wanted to come because it had been months since she last had an orgasm. So Catherine broke out her vibrator and proceeded to show Haley that she never has to wait months to have an orgasm when she can have them one after another. Haley is quickly overwhelmed by her sensitive pussy as she can't escape the stimulation on her swollen clit. Every time she cums her body is flooded by even more overwhelming sensation. Eventually she is begging for Catherine to relieve her this nonstop pleasure. Perhaps when Catherine is ready she'll stop but in the meantime Haley will just have to cum at least once more for her.

Duration: 12:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7722kbps

File size: 720.9 MB

Download Pit Of Pleasure

Bondage Usa part 10

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Devonshire
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage

This video concludes with two bondage vignettes of pretty newcomer Traci Prince, strictly bound and thickly gagged

Duration: 1:14:26
Video: 704x480, AVC (H.264), 785kbps

File size: 497.5 MB

Download Bondage Usa part 10

Emily

Studio: Intotheattic

20 year aged Emily truly is a newbie. Shes very nice, shes never been on camera, shes never been restrained up and shes truly a wholesome babe. I cant wait to obtain started.Emily starts her day out in the side yard hogtied with a ring gag. We see her just lying out there, defenseless. Before to long we hear a mower approaching. Its JR, out to cut his lawn. Hes on his riding mower cutting swaths of grass and slowly approaching Emily. Soon hes so close to Emily the mower chute is tossing grass right onto her as she lay hogtied in the yard. Soon shes covered in freshly cut grass. JR stops the mower next to her, acquires off and brings back a trailer. After hooking the small trailer to the mower he picks up and places Emily in the back of it. Off they go driving across the property. Shes still nicely hogtied in the utility trailer as he drives off toward the barn. Once at the barn JR backs, removes the tailgate to the trailer and proceeds to charge an O out of Emily; and that Emily, shes a quiet babe. If it werent for the hasty little intakes of air she does you wouldnt know shes acquisition off.

Duration: 1:01:29
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 683kbps

File size: 337.2 MB

Download Emily

Back