Tied Milf - Tied Tits And Breath Control Rope | BDSM

Slave Training part 32

Release Year: 2012
Genres: Bdsm
Video language: English

For she so loved her Master that she gave her body, spirt, and soul to him. He pierced her, tattooed her, whored her, beat her, restrained her.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:12:15
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1468kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 831.7 MB

Download Slave Training part 32

Tamed

Studio: Insex

Cyd scores big with Tamed, creating a "hard-hitting," awe-inspiring Insex classic. Butting heads with enfant terrible 822, Cyd attempts to whip her into shape, braising 822s tight body. But 822s smart mouth wont let up. So shes locked into the bifurcation wall and treated to a heady mix of needles, electricity, and a cane. 822 cries. She begs. She falls to pieces.

Format: real
Duration: 1:26:35
Video: 320x240, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 219.2 MB

Download Tamed

Locked in Place - Fawn and OT

As we saw on Hardtied Fawn Locke is a bondage enthusiast. She loves being restrained tightly and tormented. Fawn says she loves predicaments and strenuous bondage so OT puts her body in a frame that makes her hold a squat. If that's not enough her legs are spread wide exposing her beautiful cunt. In a leather strap box tie Fawn is made to hold herself up on top of a single pipe with one leg strapped to itself. Just when she thinks she's in a strenuous enough position OT starts whipping her. She's really put to the test. OT puts her into a modified pile driver position with her toes holding her up and he canes her exposed ass including her sensitive little butthole and cunt. Then he her asshole with a pogo while he vibrates her to intense multiple orgasms. After a while her pussy is so sensitive she wriggles and screams.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 39:50
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264)

File size: 366.4 MB

Download Locked in Place - Fawn and OT

Boot Worship

Studio: Devonshire Productions

Boot kissing, boot licking, finger sucking, lots of sexy fetish costuming, super tight bondage, boot worship with self-vibration, and some of our hottest girl-girl interaction to date! This is one great video! Scarlett is super sexy and really makes use of her long tongue and voluptuous body!

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:34:00
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1171kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 876.9 MB

Download Boot Worship

Day Off Turns To Day On

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage

Elizabeth and Mr Big Boss are sitting around his office fanning themselves with folders and notepads when he suggests that they visit the warehouse. He grabs some rope and binds first her elbows then her wrists before taking a huge white ballgag and stuffing her mouth with it. She's groped for a good bit before humi down the stairs, through a side room and into the warehouse.

Duration: 15:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4083kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 492.1 MB

Download Day Off Turns To Day On

Anna jj customn part 17

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Bondage

I launched borntobebound in 2011 which is updated 3x week with the same clips that are posted here.

Duration: 28:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3924kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 846.6 MB

Download Anna jj customn part 17

Play Thing - Juliette March

Studio: Infernalrestraints

Juliette March has never had her holes played with like this. That much is apparent. She is just too uncomfortable with the entire ordeal. You can see from all of her reactions that the things Elise Graves is doing to her turn her on, even if she does not want to give in to those base, lustful instincts.Her will is not very strong. It is not just the moaning and cumming that gives her away. That is humiliating, but not the worst of it. It is how Juliette cannot contain herself when Elise decides to give her a taste of pussy. The reluctance is completely gone the second her tongue tastes those juices.

Duration: 44:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 495.8 MB

Download Play Thing - Juliette March

Honey I Shrunk You HQ - Dolly Mattel and OT

Dolly Mattel is into experimenting with things, but when her partner shrinks her to a fraction of her size she's not sure she likes it. Once she's tiny he can hang her over a boiling pot of water by her min-ankles. As the water slowly comes to a deep rolling boil Dolly gets more and more scared. Then it's time for Dolly to feel the vibrator. Being so tiny the giant head of the vibrator is so overstimulating. The powerful vibrations make her scream and moan. She has painful orgasm after orgasm. She can't control them. The bondage holds her tightly in place. She can't stay tiny forever, but when the effects wear off that doesn't mean the fun is over. OT locks Dolly in a barrel and scares her with a plastic bag. She's such a sweet innocent girl, suffering for him. He decides to reward her with more orgasms.

Duration: 34:01

File size: 295.6 MB

Download Honey I Shrunk You HQ - Dolly Mattel and OT

Barefoot Slave Sabrina

Studio: Close-Up Concepts

This landmark video from Bryan Davis marks Sabrina Stones very first appearance in a Close-Up video. Her stunning performance here kicked off a long and happy relationship between this luscious redhead and our producers! Enduring the strict bondage of Master Bryan is not easy, but Sabrina really gets into her role and gives 100%. Sabrina is grabbed by an intruder and pulled to the floor. Her wrists and ankles are roped as she cries out what do you want? She struggles in despair when she cant escape Bryans roaming hands. Left alone for a moment, she tries to activate a cell-phone but gets caught in the act. Her new master leashes her and walks her around in her cute yellow bikini before shes settled in her new slave quarters. Sabrina drools uncontrollably on her bare breasts and squeals as clothespins are clipped to her nipples. Onscreen gagging mutes her protests, onscreen tying presses her beautiful breasts, and foot bondage shows off her feminine form!

Duration: 1:12:14
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 678.0 MB

Download Barefoot Slave Sabrina

Latex Day Dream

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation

Carissa and I were at work when a bad man came in demanding documents. He gagged me and wrapped microfoam tape around my mouth. He made me tie Carissa's wrists and elbows behind her. He kept asking her where the documents were but Carissa refused to answer. The bad man then made me gag Carissa with green panties and clear tape. He then made me to tie her knees and ankles together.

Duration: 13:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4093kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 405.3 MB

Download Latex Day Dream

Nyxon balltie

Genres: Bondage

I discovered bondage in 2006 at 28 years old and that little thing called subspace changed my life!

Duration: 31:37
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 996.1 MB

Download Nyxon balltie

Bound To Be Fucked 2 Karlie Montana

Studio: Fucking Dungeon / Dungeoncorp

If this tart thinks she had been fucked earlier, she aint seen nothing yet Ogre restrains her belly down to quell her fidgeting, then he methodically applies tens pads to her buttocks. Karlies a little scared bitch and not without reason, because when Ogre applies the juice which sends jolts through her her flesh, things are about to really get jumping. Karlie is then given a choice: Getting fucked or tortured And being the slut that she is, she opts for the cock. Thing is, shes dealing with some sadistic bastards here, so why not a little of both?

Duration: 33:03
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 975kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 248.0 MB

Download Bound To Be Fucked 2 Karlie Montana

Overwhelmed - Arielle

Fear, anxiety, frustration, pain - Each takes a toll on the body and mind. Combine them and you have a true test of a person. Arielle is tested. She's bound strenuously and is subjected to each component. Her body is struck, she's choked, she's sexually. When you fear something that is about to happen your heart beats faster, you breathe heavier. When the thing you fear is a plastic bag over your head this is a real problem. Arielle struggles to breathe. Her fear overwhelms her and she struggles. The little gasps of air she's allowed are not enough to satisfy her. The ultimate in overwhelming is sexual stimulation. Arielle has a fucking machine in her ass and a vibrator on her clit. She can barely focus on what is happening to her and she has zero choice, but to suffer through.

Duration: 34:04

File size: 367.3 MB

Download Overwhelmed - Arielle

Jewells Pussy Slave

Studio: Jewell Marceau Productions

Jewell Marceau dominates Seven with a twinkle in her eye. Thinking her friend is a submissive push over, Jewell takes full advantage of Seven by keeping her tied until Jewells pussy is thoroughly satisfied. Then Seven gives Jewell a taste of her own medicine!

Duration: 1:07:15
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

File size: 986.5 MB

Download Jewells Pussy Slave

Sage is Tested - Scene 3 - HD 720p

With Sage still on her knees, I stuff an old shop rag in her mouth and then wrap black tape around her head to secure it. I put her on her stomach next, before I grab her by her ankles and pull her back where I want her. I cross and tie her ankles before I tie them off to her waist rope. They are secured even further when I tie them to her thighs as well. To really make her bondage escape proof, I use clear tape to tape up her hands into balls. I pull her head back and tie off her hair so it stays that way. Sage seemed to enjoy the light bondage and groping, but she doesn't seem quite so happy now that she's completely helpless in tight bondage. I remove her shoes and start smacking her feet with a thin wooden paddle. I smack her ass with my hands a few times before I leave her to endure her hogtie. After a while, I want to see her tits and crotchrope a little better, so I roll her onto her side. I leave her on her side and shortly return with some nipple clamps. Sage bucks and screams through her gag as they are applied. She yelps and twitches as I flick the clamps. I leave her again momentarily. She finally settles down, but I return with more clamps. I add one more clamp and Sage starts screaming and bucking like crazy! I give her a few moments to see if she'll adjust, but she continues. I remove the last clamp. Sage continues moaning and twitching. I gradually remove the last 2 clamps. She just can't seem to get her composure back and she rolls herself back on her stomach. She starts to choke on her gag, so I quickly remove it. She Thanks me and mentions that she just received therapy. I let the camera roll for a few more minutes while I start to untie Sage.

Duration: 17:34
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 788.5 MB

Download Sage is Tested - Scene 3 - HD 720p

Pain-Slut girl Becomes Slave Girl

orgeous schoolgirl Jessica is such an extreme pain slut that she breezed through the severe punishment of Reform School having a grand time see "Reform School For Teens: Upside Down Pain Slut Jessica"

Duration: 53:43
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

File size: 490.0 MB

Download Pain-Slut girl Becomes Slave Girl

Fetish Slave

Genres: Bondage, Rope, Humilation

Fetish slave woman extreme hard tied action, hot video watch!!!

Duration: 37:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1952kbps
Audio: 79kbps

File size: 561.5 MB

Download Fetish Slave

Session 14

Studio: Svp Productions

Brutal torture of slaves, puncture needles breast, torture with fire cigarettes, pins and clips, pierced genitals with needles and candles in the vagina, torture nettles, the girls are suffering hellish torment. Studio SVP Productions represents an extreme Bdsm and the one of the sites horror dedicated to Bdsm.

Format: avi
Duration: 48:27
Video: 640x480, XviD, 976kbps

File size: 395.6 MB

Download Session 14

Session 14

Brutal torture of slaves, puncture needles breast, torture with fire cigarettes, pins and clips, pierced genitals with needles and candles in the vagina, torture nettles, the girls are suffering hellish torment. Studio SVP Productions represents an extreme Bdsm and the one of the sites horror dedicated to Bdsm.

Download Session 14

Obedience - Lydia Black and London River

London River is an expert trainer, but Lydia is just too much of a brat for her to handle so she calls in a friend for a few pointers. Putting it in its place is the first step. We don't talk to it. We don't let it talk to us. We make it wear a thick heavy metal collar and we make it play fetch. Vanity is in opposition to obedience. Obedience requires selflessness. Once it no longer sees itself as important we can see the beauty of obedience emerge. To remove the importance of self we must make it feel ugly. When it finally recognizes its place as property it must be retrained to feel pain. It will learn to be used for our pleasure.

Duration: 38:16

File size: 332.8 MB

Download Obedience - Lydia Black and London River

Exotic Latex Bondages & Rubber Encasement - Part 7

The stunning continuation of DP-87, DP-120, DP-142, DP-155, DP-163, and DP-180 is finally here after months in the making! Extreme latex and fetish bondages, pump gag and, layered gags, inflatables, toe boots, four latex suspensions, hot girl-girl interaction, latex cocooning, Scarletts sexy on-screen dressing into latex, and lots of very tough bondage!

Duration: 1:32:19
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 858.6 MB

Download Exotic Latex Bondages & Rubber Encasement - Part 7

Schoolgirls Discover BDSM and Enemas

A schoolgirls were being spanked and fingered on their pussies. Two of the girls were restrained, one of them got her pussy licked, and both of them got enemas in the end.

Duration: 1:27:27

File size: 772.6 MB

Download Schoolgirls Discover BDSM and Enemas

Session 14

Download Session 14

Crystal tightly tied

Studio: ivan boulder
Genres: Bondage, Humilation

Ivan has been calling and texting Amiee but she is not answering. So Ivan decides to go over to her house and teach her a lesson. When Amiee lets Ivan into her house, he bends her over a chair and ties her wrist behind the back. Next Ivan ties Amiee very sexy and shapely legs together at the ankles and below the knees

Duration: 12:21
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 479.0 MB

Download Crystal tightly tied

Eiskalt Gedemutigt

Release Year: 2012
Genres: Bdsm, Torture

From spanking to being tied up, these Doms will give you what your heart desire, especially if you been a very bad girl. In their Dungeon, you have many things to play with or play on. You get view these beautiful but naughty girls tied up, gagged, and spanked until they cum. However, on the other side, their pussy pick, probe and rubbed until they scream for mercy!

Duration: 1:20:35

File size: 758.7 MB

Download Eiskalt Gedemutigt

When Wenona Wails

Studio: Societysm

Im usually not short on words, but after previewing this weeks update, I simply find myself in awe. Rather than spoil the surprise for you all, I think it would be best to let it unfold before your eyes without any preconceived notions of what is to come. Because anything I did type, surely would not do these scenes their due justice With that said, this week we give to you Wenona, the lovely and eager, brunette Bondage Queen who is run through the ringer by Damon, who leaves no stone unturned. From ass hooks, to vicious canings and explosive orgasms, and yes.even a bucket of bolts, all the bases have been covered here in meticulous and dark detail. Let me be the first to say that the man who finds this woman in his grasp, must count himself lucky indeed

Duration: 47:47
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 975kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 358.7 MB

Download When Wenona Wails

Gronc'd - Summer Hart and OT

Summer Hart is transported to the lair of the Worm Master. He feeds on the bodies beautiful women who his minions capture, strip, bind, and season with an apple and carrot. Framed Vestal: Summer Hart committed an act of wanton sexuality and must be punished. The high priest sentences Summer to induced arousal for an eternity. She is bound with chains and sealed with magic in the woods for all of eternity. Crossed By Chains: Summer Hart is the victim of a King gone mad. She is put in his dungeon where many women have been. The mad King binds her in horribly painful positions until her body is broken. Exploding Girl: Summer Hart is one of a series of adult toys. She can only be used once, but she's a hoot. Light her up and run like hell before the kaboom. Listen to her scream and cry before she's exploded.

Duration: 28:02

File size: 351.3 MB

Download Gronc'd - Summer Hart and OT

Sei Mein Herr! Vol. 6

Studio: Inflagranti Film Berlin

4 schmerzgeile Sklavias machen alles was du willst! Du hast das Sagen, Du bist der Herr: Vier schmerzgeile, unterwürfige Girls stehen Dir ganz allein zur freien Verfügung, auf der anderen Seite der Kamera. Sie tun alles, um Dir zu gefallen und Deine Lust zu befriedigen! Nicci ist schüchtern, zierlich und äußerst schmerzgeil. Leb Deine gemeinsten Fantasien aus! Lass die kleine Schlampe sich die Nippel mit harten Klammern und einem Zugseil unter Spannung setzen und sich mit dem Spikerad dabei Fotze und Arschloch quälen. Jin Taylor ist eine blonde Sklavenpuppe, die strenge Züchtigungen braucht. Genieß es, wie sie einen ultradicken Dildo abreitet, sich unterwürfig den Arsch peitscht . und sich Titten und Schlitz mit Folterseil und Holzlineal bearbeitet! Milena ist ein rassiges Temperamentbündel. Sie lechzt nach unnachgiebiger Härte. Sie sensibilisiert ihren biegsamen, willigen Körper mit Klammern und mit Gewichten an den Schamlippen! Sidney Love ist eine wohl erzogene Dienerin. Selbstverständlich hebt sie für Dich den Rock, um sich den Hintern zu schlagen bis er rot glüht. Die Schöne übergießt ihre Brüste mit heißem Wachs, klammert sich die Nippel, spreizt die Beine für Dich und wachst sich ihre Möse, bevor sie sie mit dem Glasdildo dehnt und fickt.

Duration: 1:38:26
Video: 576x320, XviD, 824kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 698.5 MB

Download Sei Mein Herr! Vol. 6

Gefolterte Sklavinnen

Genres: Bdsm, Bondage

Two german lave extreme humilation punishment in woods. enjoy!

Duration: 52:38
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 977kbps

File size: 428.5 MB

Download Gefolterte Sklavinnen

Tightly Knotted In Nylons

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage ,Bdsm ,Sleepy, Fetish

Includes 12 minutes of struggling and sock gagging action followed by over 10 minutes of behind the scenes of an amusing full nude mummification!

Duration: 18:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6311kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 860.1 MB

Download Tightly Knotted In Nylons

Bah Humbug

Studio: Insex

Two hours of torture and hard cake for sexual blonde, who volunteered to test his body and his courage. Download and enjoy!

Format: real
Duration: 2:04:13
Video: 320x240, RV30
Audio: 43kbps

File size: 202.3 MB

Download Bah Humbug

Va Va Voxxx - Victoria Voxxx and OT

Victoria Voxxx is the kind of girl who gets what she wants. She walks into a room with her considerable assets and men fall all over themselves to do her bidding. At Insex she's put into positions that challenge her sexy body. She's made to hold herself contorted upside down. Her knees are pressed painfully into the table with a plastic bag over her head. When Victoria feels the sting of the prod it makes her breathe harder making her panic. The drool puddles under her chin as she shakes. In the pile driver position she has to hold herself up. She's made to cum with a giant metal sword penetrates her ass. Ah shrieks and moans with uncontrollable contractions.

Duration: 38:45

File size: 321.5 MB

Download Va Va Voxxx - Victoria Voxxx and OT

Secured In Cold Steel - Part 4

The strict and stunning continuation of DP-10, DP-18, and DP-23! Simone is locked onto her steel frame throughout this video. Her body is held rigid as she strains, sweats and trembles from the difficulty of the positions! In one scene her torso is locked into the metal frame while she walks-her head upright!

Duration: 1:10:59
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1277kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 764.6 MB

Download Secured In Cold Steel - Part 4

How To Give An Enema - Vol. 1

The scene involves some kissing, and the girl had her pussy and anal vibrated with sex toys and fingered. She was then given an enema and butt plugged.

Duration: 1:08:21

File size: 596.5 MB

Download How To Give An Enema - Vol. 1

Tied Paddling and Enemas

Release Year: 2013

Young Lucy, a petite redhead with a sweet baby face, has partially overcome her previous shyness see "Enema/Spank Debutantes, Vol. 2" and is ready for more kinky adventures. She gets plenty!

Duration: 57:42

File size: 475.1 MB

Download Tied Paddling and Enemas

Chrissyand Tillys Tough Tape Escape

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage ,Bdsm ,Sleepy, Fetish

In this clip I'm joined by friends and real life Janira and Izzy Wolfe for a fun and thrilling escape challenge! This was part of a collaboration shoot where Master Matt and Daniel from Hollyrope got the bright idea that whoever could tie the tightest and most inescapably would be the winner and the other would have to buy a round of after the shoot! Janira, with her competitive personality, decides she wants in on the contest too!

Duration: 17:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5838kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 777.0 MB

Download Chrissyand Tillys Tough Tape Escape

Slave Anit 05

Studio: Video Bizarre / Tg2Club / Torture Galaxy

The girls actually pierced chest spokes hammered nails in the chest, vagina Stick In electrical items, and the electric current, stick a needle in the buttocks and generally very cruel mockery - Its very painful! The one of the sites horror dedicated to Bdsm.

Duration: 27:13
Video: 640x480, XviD, 977kbps

File size: 210.0 MB

Download Slave Anit 05

Back