Tied Milf - Tied Tits And Breath Control Rope | BDSM

Red Swallow - Scene 1 - Alice - HD 720p

A night at the ballet is a magical experience. For Alice, a well seasoned dancer, it is the start to a horrific nightmare. As her looks on she slips off the stage and breaks her neck. He offers to take care of her financial troubles by having her trained. Once she's feeling better she comes to him for her part of the bargain. It's more than she can swallow. A rigorous sexual training program lead by her . She's made to strip and put on a uniform. He prepares her body for the rigors of sexual seduction. Alice is not a willing participant. She struggles with the concept of being naked. If she's to be trained she'll need to suffer. Her will must be broken. The alternative to this form of training is something that Alice may come to prefer in the second part of Red Swallow.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 46:41
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264)

File size: 349.5 MB

Download Red Swallow - Scene 1 - Alice - HD 720p

Crammed Full Of Cock Featuring Bethany

Studio: Infernalrestraints

Bethany is going to take a lot of dick. PD has his penis plus an impressive collection of cocks to make sure she does not have to spend a minute without her holes crammed full of something. He makes it easy at first. A gentle push down her throat is all it takes to produce a few heavy gags. He expands her horizons with his supply of dildos. Her snatch is tight, but greedy and so it has no problem handling an inflatable Mr. Pogo. She enjoys the steady pumping of a fucking machine even more. When everything is said and done, Bethany will always ask for more.

Format: mp4
Duration: 54:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 618.3 MB

Download Crammed Full Of Cock Featuring Bethany

Cat Burglar Breaks into the wrong House - Scene 2 - HD 720p

The Home Owner returns to find Amanda on the hard concrete floor... No surprise there since he bound her tightly with rope. She still has to much movement for his liking though so her binds her even more thoroughly. He then lefts her onto a platform and ties ropes from her bondage up to a beam in the basement ceiling. A nylon stocking goes on her head and is tied back. He clover clamps her nipples and then ties them off to a post in front of her. What a pretty little display piece our cat burglar makes. The Home Owner leaves her helpless and muffled and goes back upstairs. At the end of the clip he returns and removes her gag to she what she has to say for herself.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:40
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 883.9 MB

Download Cat Burglar Breaks into the wrong House - Scene 2 - HD 720p

Saboteur Slave Girl

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation
Video language: English

Two girls extreme rope bondage experiment SlaveGirl bondage action.

Duration: 10:40
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4932kbps

File size: 391.9 MB

Download Saboteur Slave Girl

Interrogation Torture

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Toys, Blowjob, Bondage Sex, made Orgasms, Vibrator, Blowjob, Cumshot

Juliette is brought in a cellar. She wears sexy dessous and nylons. She wears an armbinder and a gag. The guy regags her. But only to put on a harness ring gag. Now she has to sit on the table. He takes off her bra and touches her breasts. Now she has to lie back and her head is fixed in a wooden neck stock. Her ankles are cuffed. And he also fixes her body with leatherbelts to the table. And her head is fixed. The guy loves nipples and tits and he takes a cane and strikes he breats. Juliette moans a lot. After whipping her he takes clothes pins and attaches the pins to her nipples.

Duration: 46:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2861kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Interrogation Torture

Victoria 11

Studio: Tg2Club

Women getting into pain from whips, needles, wax, hooks, paddles, injections, electrics, chains, suspension.

Format: avi
Duration: 37:34
Video: 480x360, XviD, 1123kbps

File size: 346.9 MB

Download Victoria 11

Wheel of Torment - Sailor Luna

Sailor Luna has been convicted of a serious crime. Her sentence was several years in a maximum security prison. The judge offered an alternative and Luna gladly accepted. Sailor Luna had seen the Wheel of Torment show before. She knew how rough it could be, but it seemed better than prison. She may not feel the same after filming. Strapped to the wheel she was spun four times to determine her fate. Each spin would mean a different challenge. The challenges themselves were horrible. The orgasm challenge required being stripped in front of a live audience and try to cum in ten minutes. Each minute elapsed was another punishment point. The tickle challenge. She must stay still and quiet for five minutes. Every minute she squirms or makes any noise is two punishment points. The deepthroat challenge. For each inch she is unable to suck she gets another point. The food challenge. She must eat twenty balls of jello. For each uneaten ball she is given another punishment point. Each time she speaks she gets a talking point. With 34 punishment points and six talking points Sailor Luna is definitely regretting her decision.

Duration: 47:18

File size: 452.4 MB

Download Wheel of Torment - Sailor Luna

Body Prison Featuring Marina

Marina is just too sexy for a single sadist. She is the kind of hot that needs to be shared. Of course, SD and PD have plenty of experience as partners in pain. Marina is just such an intense pain slut that she begs to be double teamed. They have excellent little toys for making her cry or cum whenever they want her to. Marina gets sealed inside a latex body prison and it is intense. She is blind, but still very aware of what is going on around her. She loves the feeling of the latex against her skin and, when it is pumped full of air, the pressure inside has her head swimming in sub-space. When Marina has fully submitted in that way everything that they do to her just sends her to new heights.

Duration: 1:04:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps

File size: 722.5 MB

Download Body Prison Featuring Marina

Allegra's Test - Scene 3 - HD 720p

Allegra comments on how helpless she looks. I then shove 2 huge pairs of panties in her mouth. I tell her to hold them there as I tie a rope into her hair. I ask her a few more questions so we can hear some gag talk, lol... I am soon sealing the panties in with multiple wraps of black tape. I plan on hogtying her, but her bound tits are just begging for more attention, so I give them more. I add one more quick rope, before I place her on the floor. I tell her to struggle for a few minutes. She does, but soon she needs the gag out. Allegra is still very new to bondage and struggling in 95 degree heat while strenuously bound isn't easy. She'll definitely get better as she gains more experience. I then pull her into an extremely tight hogtie. I started at her crotchrope, which tightens it up a great deal, when I hogtied her. I add another rope and use it to pull her head back by the hairtie I added earlier. Remember how Allegra has been smiling all along? That smile is gone now and you can tell that the heat and her severe bondage is starting to get to her now. I add some heavy green clamps to her nipples. She hasn't been hogtied for very long now and is looking distressed. I tell her I'll get her out in a few minutes. I want to regag her, but she knows that she wouldn't be able to handle it. I move the camera around and get as many shots as I can before I roll her on her side. I grope her bound tits while she's on her side. I then get as many camera angles as I can before I start cutting the ropes off of her. I get her out of the hogtie and then remove her breast bondage. I am freeing her arms as the clip ends. For not having done very much bondage, I was very impressed with Allegra. She has great flexibility, gags nicely, and has a high pain tolerance... definitely looking forward to tying her again!

Duration: 15:45

File size: 706.9 MB

Download Allegra's Test - Scene 3 - HD 720p

least favourite bondage

Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation

Slave Katty extreme rope bondage on the floor. watching!!!

Duration: 8:40

File size: 381.6 MB

Download least favourite bondage

Beaty And The Bondage Beast

Genres: BDSM, Big Natural Tits, Crowd Bondage, Cum In Mouth, Doggy Style, Domination, Group Sex, Humiliation, Obedient, Slave Girl, Tied, Vibrator

Bdsm master Jordi Lucena ties up, teases and punishes curvy hottie Sofia Curly. Emilio Ardana awaits until his turn comes up to drill this curly haired babe hardcore. After fucking her sweet hole deeply as she gets spanked and tasered, this horny stud sprays Sofia's mouth with cum.

Duration: 53:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps

File size: 999.4 MB

Download Beaty And The Bondage Beast

Slave Farm

Studio: An Hom Production

These "Ranch hands" are worked like horses by means of whips, restraining tortures, humiliation and spanking to get them in trainable shape. This is one farm you may want to pass by if your not into a little bit of pain but itll be the only movie youre ever going to remember.

Duration: 1:04:54
Video: 320x240, Windows Media Video 9, 479kbps
Audio: 19kbps

File size: 221.7 MB

Download Slave Farm

Flex - Cora Moth

Cora Moth was a professional contortionist. Her body has that limber strength that begs to be bound. Leather to begin with. A hood to make her scared. She breathes heavy to fill her lungs. The air in the hood is stale. Her legs are held wide apart by her toes. Her ass and pussy are exposed; ripe for the taking. Her arms are stretched back in an extreme strappado. He cuts her panties off to expose her completely. She tries to get comfortable, but the stretch only makes her body more and more sore. Her body is contorted to keep her ass in the air. She can't relax it and her back is arched obscenely. The stripes mark her bare ass as the thick cane strikes again and again. Then her legs are spread wide in an impossible split. She's completely exposed leaving nothing to the imagination.

Duration: 42:11

File size: 307.0 MB

Download Flex - Cora Moth

Cuntained - Sybil Hawthorne Pd

Sybil Hawthorne is visibly shaken before PD even touches her for the first time. She is chained, quite uncomfortably, to a chair and cannot see a thing while he calmly converses on the phone. As he ignores her she tests her bonds, but there is little doubt they will hold firm. Without warning she is hit with a cascade of freezing water and immediately she starts to fracture. She knows PD all too well. She knows she cannot even imagine the twisted things that run through his head and that frightens her more than anything she could imagine herself. When he does let her watch him work it is almost as terrifying as the utter darkness.

Duration: 45:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 507.8 MB

Download Cuntained - Sybil Hawthorne Pd

Allegra's Test - Scene 2 - HD 720p

As remove the rope from around her neck, I ask her how she likes her bondage so far. I then add a simple chest harness, before I gag her. She has been left ungagged for far to long. I ask her if she likes gags, before I shove a mouth filling red ballgag in her mouth. I then start binding her tits. They are perfect for tying. When I get done with her left tit, I smack it a few times and then I flick her swollen nipple. Allegra still smiles. She knows she's helpless to do anything about it and she likes it. After I get done binding her other tit, I spend a little time, smacking and groping them. My attention then turns to her arms. I untie her wrists and reposition them in a reverse prayer. When I'm done it's not the best reverse prayer in the world, but it's snug and I still like the way it looks. The next time I'll have to bind her arms while she's standing. I remove her ball gag and ask her once again what she thinks of the bondage.

Duration: 18:51

File size: 846.7 MB

Download Allegra's Test - Scene 2 - HD 720p

Super Revenge Table Tied

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Bdsm, Torture

Extremal rope bondage Table Tied and tits tied action. Watch!!!

Duration: 20:19
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2884kbps

File size: 457.3 MB

Download Super Revenge Table Tied

"I'm a Pig on a "

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Rough sex, Rimming, Humiliation

One very hot Midwestern girl doing lots and lots of sick things while rocking on her toy . That pretty much sums up this session. Kendra is the type who has to be broken into submission--she craves it sometimes--and Dr. Mercies was more than happy to take her reigns. He fucked her face very hard, punished her tongue with a riding crop, made her eat his ass deep, and gave her just the kind of mind fuck she needed to cross into the obedience zone. This session is HOT.

Duration: 34:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3008kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 789.4 MB

Download "I'm a Pig on a "

Isn't it Romantic? - London River and OT

For London River romantic gestures are best served painfully. However, the most romantic gestures are those that involve pain for the giver as well as for her. When OT punches her gorgeous body hanging in the net it nearly cuts his hands. It's important enough for him to do it that he continues despite his own suffering. Sharing some milk and cookies sure is sweet. London and OT do things a little differently though. The milk is served from her rectal cavity and the cookies are dunked through a speculum. OT and London both partake in some butt cookies. London doesn't allow temperature play usually. Due to a medical condition she's never done it, but we've devised a way that is safer for her. Heat a copper rod to 120-140 degrees Fahrenheit and touch it to her sensitive skin. This scene is definitely hot!

Duration: 51:59

File size: 397.4 MB

Download Isn't it Romantic? - London River and OT

Klaw!

Studio: Harmony Concepts

Four beautiful women in white lingerie and black lingerie, bound indoors and out, topless, usually in high heels and hose or stocking feet, always sexually provocative. But it`s ultimately the unique way that Greta ties up this quartet of agreeable bondagettes that makes this DVD a treasure for bondage enthusiasts... One lovely bondage after another!

Duration: 1:09:45
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1464kbps

File size: 819.2 MB

Download Klaw!

Allegra's Test - Scene 1 - HD 720p

Allegra C is next in line of some new models I've been testing. This is a laid back shoot, but the bondage is far from laid back. I start by asking her some questions about her experience and thoughts on bondage as I tie her wrists behind her back. I then try out my biggest ballgag to get an idea of how big her mouth is. I then test out her flexibility. The clip fades to black and we start fresh with me walking her in with a handful of her hair. I grope, smack her ass, and manhandle her as she smiles. I am soon adding a neckrope and her smile grows wider, lol. I then start tying her. I start at her waist, then I add a crotchrope. I then start adding bands of rope down her long legs. The blue in Allegra's eyes seems to intensify as the rope tightens. I ask her questions as we progress. We learn that she likes the rope tight. Perfect! After her legs are bound I cut open her blouse, exposing her perfect tits. I start slapping and kneading them. I grab her by her hair and continue manhandling her. Allegra continues to smile. I ask her if she's ready to sit down and she says "no, lol... she's enjoying the neckrope.

Duration: 22:25

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Allegra's Test - Scene 1 - HD 720p

Mercy

Genres: Bdsm, Torture, Bondage

Captive slave extremal humilation torture action. watch and pain!

Duration: 9:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5603kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 383.7 MB

Download Mercy

Ex-Termination

This one is brutal and filled with rage. It's for all the guys out there whose ex-girlfriends would say cruel and nasty to things to them... and for the girls too who need their mouths to be punished. Dr. Mercies got a great release from this session, and Kendra found a certain happy place as well. This one has prolonged, extreme face fucking, rough foot and dildo gagging, deep ass eating, and strict bondage that kept Kendra's head just where Dr. Mercies wanted it.

Duration: 40:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2223kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 700.1 MB

Download Ex-Termination

From Bored To Bound

Studio: Jay Edwards

Poor Shay. Her girlfriend has called and canceled their lunch plans just because of a little rainy weather and now shes bored and demanding that boyfriend Jay entertain her.

Format: real
Duration: 1:32:15
Video: 320x240, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 300.7 MB

Download From Bored To Bound

Fifth Cherry - Violet October

Violet October is an extremely expressive bottom. When she's scared, in pain, or simply confused about what is about to be done to her. She reacts very vocally. This makes pushing Violet's boundaries so much more interesting. Fear of heights, fear of enclosed spaces, fear of electricity. All these things can be taken advantage of. Violet cries for the very first time during a scene. It's cathartic. It's emotional. It's beautiful. It's inspiring. Violet described this experience as the fifth cherry on a really good ice cream sundae.

Duration: 36:19

File size: 313.0 MB

Download Fifth Cherry - Violet October

Too Hot To Handle

Studio: Harmony Concepts

The Harmony Girls of Summer are running wild...definitely in need of some control. In story # 1, Hollywood and Darby are recruits scheduled for some strict bondage simulation. Tough instructor Julie Simone ropes them again and again to pole gags, steel racks and whatever else she can find. Next up is Carolyn Monroe. Shes got a gorgeous face and a body built for Banner style bondage. Wait till you see her Country Girl look. Following are vignettes of Cory Lane, Sadie Belle and Tanya Danielle. Of course the ropes are extra tight...this is a Jack Banner video! Last is a short story featuring Alex Foxe and Anna Mills. These two start off fighting over a guy, but end up tying and touching each other...by the end they are the BEST of friends.All digital production with bonus Hot Frames

Duration: 1:35:49
Video: 320x240, Windows Media Video 9, 1171kbps

File size: 897.3 MB

Download Too Hot To Handle

Rachel's Tight Box Hogtie - Scene 1 - HD 720p

Rachel looks a little nervous today as I tie her wrists behind her back. Once done I grab her by her hair and start roughly manhandling her. Judging by her severe reactions, she is extra sensitive today... this should be interesting. Just a few minutes in and her eye makeup is already running down her face. I buckle a harness gag on her head, which takes me a little while longer as I had just put a bigger ball on the gag and put a few of the buckles in the wrong place. Before long it is on nice and tight. Rachel yelps and drools as I continue to slap her tits and ass. I use the D-ring on her gag to pull her up on her tippy toes as I apply a tight crotchrope. I use the hoist to pull her up a tad more, before I tie her thighs. Rachel is in agony already and we are just getting started... Oh well, I take a break and order Rachel to turn in a circle for our enjoyment. I eventually return and pull up a chair for her. She will end up hogtied and I prefer to tie her seated. I quickly bind her ankles, before buckling a leather collar around her neck as Rachel drools and whimpers.

Duration: 18:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6824kbps

File size: 950.7 MB

Download Rachel's Tight Box Hogtie - Scene 1 - HD 720p

Face fuck virgin

This one is brutal and filled with rage. It's for all the guys out there whose ex-girlfriends would say cruel and nasty to...

Duration: 33:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2760kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 714.9 MB

Download Face fuck virgin

Taken For A Ride

Studio: Hunterslair

Pretty secretary Dixie Comet was in her bathroom getting ready to go to work. She had no idea that danger awaited her just outside her door. As she steps into the bedroom she is grabbed from behind by the Hunter. He loops a length of rope around her throat and s her down onto the bed. He pulls an old bandana out of his pocket and orders her to stuff it into her mouth. Dixie has no choice but to comply with him tightening the rope around her throat if she doesnt. He then grabs some rope and ties her elbows tightly together behind her back. Dixie moans into her gag as he pulls her up and starts to wrap an ace bandage around her face covering her mouth and sealing the gag in tight. He also wraps the bandage over her eyes blindfolding her. Dixie can feel as he pulls her off the bed and ties her wrists tightly together behind her back. He then leads her out of the bedroom and into the hall by the rope lead. He get her to the top of the stair and orders her do go down. Dixie is terrified going down the stairs with her arms hanging near useless behind her back and unable to see. After the steps he leads her down the hall toward her garage. There are more stair going down into her garage which she has to get down. Once in the garage he releases her rope lead and orders to her walk blind to the back of the car. Dixie shuffles her feet scared and disoriented toward the sound of his voice. She hears the trunk pop open and cries and begs into her gag. But he s her to sit inside the trunk and ties her ankles and knees tightly together. She is then pushed inside and he slams the trunk closed. Dixie can hear him start the car and the car move down the road. She has no idea where he is taking her or how long she will be kept bound, gagged and blindfolded inside the trunk. She loses track of time and blacks out in the trunk. Later is is lead into a basement and her rope leash is attached to a rope hanging down from the ceiling. The Hunter then removes her blindfold. He ties a tight crotch rope between her legs and attaches it to her bound wrists. He then ties her knees and ankles tightly together. Dixie is balancing in her stiletto heels with her ankles tied tightly together with her neck in the rope noose. He tells her he will be back later and for her to not to try to escape. Dixie cries into her gag as she chokes on the rope, she knows there is no chance of escape.

Duration: 19:02
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1438kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 223.0 MB

Download Taken For A Ride

Pain it Forward Zapped - Stephie and OT

It all started with Stephie trying to drop a dime on London, but that didn't work out so well for her. Instead she found herself haunting OT. Last time on Pain It Forward OT tracked London down and fulfilled his part of the deal. That wasn't enough for Stephie though. She continued to haunt him. To rid himself of Stephie's ghost OT traveled across the country to visit PD at the farm. PD helped OT to bring Stephie back. At first Stephie is so happy to be alive again. Her joy is short lived once she remembers she is still in the clutches of a mad man. OT continues to torment Stephie's new body. Her mind is already fractured. Her travel between worlds has broken her. This makes her torment that much more interesting.

Duration: 59:42

File size: 464.1 MB

Download Pain it Forward Zapped - Stephie and OT

Wisegals

Studio: Close-Up Concepts

When Loren Chance turns up on Alexis Taylors doorstep asking to use the phone to call a tow truck for her broken down car, Alexis is hesitant to let her in. Loren is quite pushy, though, and Alexis eventually relents, just to get rid of the pest. Before Alexis can show her the phone, (and where IS that phone, Alexis?) Loren conks her on the head and Alexis falls ! When Alexis awakens, she finds herself tied up and gagged. Loren soon returns to explain that she has been hired by her buddy Vinnie to put a little pressure on the gal who owns this house. Vinnie wants to tear the place down and build a parking lot but the owner wont budge so Loren intends to make Alexis life miserable until she agrees to get out. Busty Alexis eventually manages to slip out of Lorens ropework and gets the drop on her attacker. Now it is Lorens turn to feel the rope bite into her skin! Alexis explains that she isnt the owner of the house and that she too has been hired by Vinnie to put the squeeze on the owner. Okay, whats the real story here? And what will happen to these two wisegals when Vinnie shows up with a gun? After the story were treated to five sexy scenes of gorgeous and exotic newcomer, Sin! This petite Japanese beauty has been tied up in her personal life but never for a bondage video. Youd never know it to look at her, though, as she struggles, squirms and moans like a pro. In costumes ranging form fetishy corsets and six-inch heels to sexy secretarial attire to cotton undies, ankle socks and white Keds sneakers, she will steal your heart away!

Duration: 1:09:12
Video: 704x480, DivX 5, 1459kbps

File size: 809.9 MB

Download Wisegals

Taped Pump Gagged And Drooling

Genres: Bdsm, Bondage

Lizz is fantasizing about Holly Wood dressed in latex. She enters Mr Big Boss's office in a tight purple latex outfit and Lizz is dressed in a blue latex outfit with a black waist cincher. Lizz quickly gags Holly with mouth packing and white microfoam tape around her head.

Duration: 16:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4060kbps

File size: 493.8 MB

Download Taped Pump Gagged And Drooling

Anna Customn

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage

I (JJ) discovered bondage in 2006 at 28 years old and that little thing called subspace changed my life!

Duration: 28:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3924kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 846.6 MB

Download Anna Customn

Torture Caning Mature Lady

Studio: Amateur Bondage Videos

"Can you feel the heat?" - That is what these masters are asking one of their best slaves that they have been fucking while they are playing with her pussy and holding a candle very near her. She is screaming and begging them not to punish her but that is only going to make them even hornier and ready to make her cum real hard. All she can do is spread her legs wide and hope that they are going to have mercy and not cause too much pain to her Her nipples are already rock hard and that can mean only one thing, that she is super horny and ready to play more Bdsm games with them. While she is taking one cock up her nasty cunt, the other master is face fucking her with no mercy and that is making her nipples get harder and ready for twisting and squeezing like there is no tomorrow. Her tight big round ass is made for spanking and if she doesn`t do what they tell her to do, there is no doubt that she is going to end up with a red butt.

Duration: 39:16
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1538kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 480.4 MB

Download Torture Caning Mature Lady

StoKing - Dresden

Dresden is caught in two sets of stocks. One holds her ankles and one holds her wrists and neck. She's made to stand while her clothes are ripped from her body, while her nose is hooked, while she's whipped to tears. Her body is exposed and she's . One of her best features is on the chopping block next. Her ass is exposed and it too must face an assault. The whip makes her cry and scream. She's brought to the edge of her limits. The stocking covers her entire body. The black ropes run tightly around her body. The knots bite in to her tender flesh. Her face is wrapped in thin string. She's pulled into a tight hogtie. She is fucked with a dildo while her pussy is vibrated.

Duration: 41:41

File size: 423.5 MB

Download StoKing - Dresden

Jet Lag

Studio: Anastasia Pierce Production

First class stewardess Anna Mills shares her hotel suite on a layover with Coach stewardess Anastasia Pierce. As soon as they arrive in the suite Miss Mills brags on how wonderful life on first class can be. Anastasia exhausted and jealous decides to get back at the Jet Lagged beauty. She starts her revenge by ging the sexy blonde and taking advantage of her before gagging and tying her up. Anastasia continues to entertain herself with a series of strict ties and sexual demeaning games with her new found slave. The poor damsel has no choice but to submit to a series of spankings, canning, clothe pins torture and orgasm. But things will get really sexual once Anastasia discover a way to change her destiny and get herself upgraded to first class.

Duration: 1:27:05
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps

File size: 667.6 MB

Download Jet Lag

Randy Moore

Genres: Bondage, Bdsm

There isn't anything really complicated going on here - it is just old fashioned, really, really tight bondage. Sometimes people say things are inescapable and well... they aren't. This, however, is not one of those times. Poor Randy is in a real pickle and I'm afraid she isn't going anywhere... very sexy.

Duration: 13:52
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3705kbps

File size: 383.6 MB

Download Randy Moore

Back