Tied Milf - Tied Tits And Breath Control Rope | BDSM

The Girls Test - Scene 3 - HD 720p

I remove the girl's ballgag and then I bind her right tit. I slap and grope it as I pull on her crotchrope to see how she reacts. I bind her other tit and then spend more time slapping them and manhandling her. I tie a rope into her hair for later before shoving a shop rag in her mouth as a gag. After the rag has been tightly taped in, I lift her out of the chair and place her on the floor. I add another length of rope to her ankles and feet.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:32
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 651.6 MB

Download The Girls Test - Scene 3 - HD 720p

Marcia part 84

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation
Video language: English

Slave blonde Marcia extremal hardtied hardcore torture action.

Format: mp4
Duration: 54:16
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1175kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 474.0 MB

Download Marcia part 84

Kendra James and Darling

Genres: Bdsm, Torture

Kinky stars Kendra James and Darling are simply spectacular... yummy stuff!!!

Duration: 28:04
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3704kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 776.1 MB

Download Kendra James and Darling

Checking Base With 9

Studio: Bitchslapped

Thanks for bearing with us over the last few weeks. We can confirm that as a project we are now under a new financial backer and changes will come in over the next few weeks to see us return to our original way of working and to improve the facility. We brought back a slave who has been though our system in the early days to see how its performing and tell it that its paperwork will not be renewed and that if it wishes to rely on references form BS It will need to come back in due to the changes. Whilst its here we set it to work and humiliate it a little.

Duration: 5:33
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 199.1 MB

Download Checking Base With 9

Caning Of Tara - Tara and Mr. Harvey

Tara can't seem to get her life in order and needs to be punished. Mr. Harvey takes her through a spelling lesson and gives her a hard smack for each word she gets wrong. Tara still feels she has loads more to work on, so Mr. Harvey gives her a proper spanking on her bare bottom. To finish Tara also gets the cane applied to her sore backside.

Duration: 10:44
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 1930kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 166.6 MB

Download Caning Of Tara - Tara and Mr. Harvey

Vulnerable - Trina Michaels Pd

Studio: Hardtied

Trina Michaels looks comfortable at first, as she is driving out to the farm with PD, but as he gets to talking she begins to get more and more nervous. The idea that they will be isolated in the mountains, miles from any assistance, where no one can hear her scream for help finally starts to set in and it is both terrifying and incredibly hot. Trina wants to get hurt. She needs to feel helpless and vulnerable to feel sexy and alive. A firm hand can guide her even better when it holds a whip or a cane. The knowledge that she has no control is what gives her the strength to endure the torments that await her. Whatever happens to her, she will suffer through it and ask for more because she has to. For him.

Duration: 1:03:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 718.7 MB

Download Vulnerable - Trina Michaels Pd

Seeking Revenge On Her Young Girl - Dixie Comet and Arielle Lane - Full HD 1080p

Arielle wakes up in the bedroom to find herself taped up. She struggles around a bit and manages to pull off the gag. Dixie comes in the room wearing nothing but a strap-on. Arielle flips, calls her crazy like her boy, telling her that she'll never get away with this. Dixie sits on top of her and her girl to suck her dick. Dixie gags her with another pair of panties but wraps the tape around this time to make sure Arielle won't be getting the gag off this time.

Duration: 17:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4842kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 656.1 MB

Download Seeking Revenge On Her Young Girl - Dixie Comet and Arielle Lane - Full HD 1080p

Spy Mirela is Caught & Endures a BDSM Interrogation

Mirela is caught on the grounds of Reverend property. A camera is found in her handbag but there is no film. It seems she has criminal intent. She could be a spy! She has earned punishment and must be imprisoned right away. Two guards pull her into the prison and interrogate her first, going through her purse. She must endure a BDSM Prison Mistress and Master, domination, spanking, smacking, humiliation, fingering, bondage, breast, pussy and nipple torment and fingering. They will make her confess. Sex slave training usually does the trick to get answers.

Duration: 8:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7813kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 483.6 MB

Download Spy Mirela is Caught & Endures a BDSM Interrogation

Transport To Slavery

Release Year: 2012

Don't let Juliette's innocent face fool you, she's one dirty girl. Watch as she's transported into a dark grungy basement. Things get kinky as she becomes restrained and then dominated by an intruder. From breast clamps to ball gags, she loves to get rowdy. After her adventure, Juliette sits down and talks about her sexual journey!

Duration: 24:34
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps

File size: 878.3 MB

Download Transport To Slavery

Hard Torture Bianca - 13

Studio: Torture Galaxy

Versatile methods of torture. Piercing intimate parts, blood, horror! Hard mockery boobs, genitals. The girls actually pierced chest spokes hammered nails in the chest, vagina Stick In electrical items, and the electric current, stick a needle in the buttocks and generally very cruel mockery.

Format: avi
Duration: 36:54
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1000kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 304.2 MB

Download Hard Torture Bianca - 13

Stop My Abuse - Helena and Mr. Baxter

Helena calls her Mr Baxter, into her bedroom because she needs to talk. She is worried because she wants to stop her bad habit of self abuse, but she can't stop thinking about it and keeps wanting to play with herself. She knows it is wrong, and seeks his advice. He asks to see the state of her knickers, and is dismayed to see that she has clearly been aroused. He can see that she has been playing with herself already. The last time he spanked her for this, he warned her that if it happened again she would get the cane. She says she'll do whatever it takes to control this, and he says she has no choice and will be punished to help her not abuse herself any more. Helena is positioned on all fours on the bed, and her panties are pulled down. Her spanks her hard, and again gives her a strapping as he did before. He allows her to give herself a rub, only this time, he makes her get back into position and takes the cane to her sore bottom. He gives her a much harder punishment than before, in hopes that it will be a sufficient deterrent, finishing with six of the best for her to remember. This time, Helena is rubbing a very sore and welted backside, and wants to behave in future to avoid more of that.

Duration: 9:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3885kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 278.1 MB

Download Stop My Abuse - Helena and Mr. Baxter

Just A Thing Featuring Sasha Knox

Studio: Infernalrestraints

Sasha Knox is under the impression that she has rights so PD and SD are going to have to correct her. She is stripped of her name first, because it represents a will she will no longer have. Her clothes are stripped off because they are a modesty she no longer needs. In minutes Sasha goes from a woman to a thing, an it, just another fucked up toy in their collection. It has a number of unique talents that amuse PD and SD. It can cum within seconds, it can cum from pain and suffering, it can scream for mercy and beg for more at the same time. PD and SD are interested in everything it can do. Their new toy will be worn out and broken down by the time they are even done testing it out.

Duration: 53:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps

File size: 596.5 MB

Download Just A Thing Featuring Sasha Knox

Sleazy Lesbian Bondage Producer - Dixie Comet and Aaliyah Love - Full HD 1080p

Aaliyah has been down on her luck lately and responded to an ad about bondage modelling and decides to try it out even though she is not a model. She shows up to the shoot, everything seems cool as Dixie briefly explains what the shoot is. She tells her to undress as she goes to get supplies. Aaliyah is nervous but money is her motivation. Dixie comes back and is carrying handcuffs, leather straps and some gags...Aaliyah's eyes light up as she sees these things into 'what the fuck did I get myself into ?'.

Duration: 25:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4890kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 956.0 MB

Download Sleazy Lesbian Bondage Producer - Dixie Comet and Aaliyah Love - Full HD 1080p

Justine part 30

Outdoor bondage and humilation sexy slave Justine. watching!!!

Duration: 1:14:42
Video: 640x352, MP4V, 753kbps
Audio: 72kbps

File size: 453.9 MB

Download Justine part 30

Domestic Girl Cruelly Whipped Until Limp

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Femdom, Big Tits, Blonde, Latex, High Heels, Strap-on

The domestic girl (Lizzy Lamb) does yardwork outdoors in nothing but her underwear. It's November and the air is chilly. Chloe and Natalya smoke a cigarette on the patio in their jackets. They ignore the cold little servant and converse with each other. Occasionally, they yell at the girl to work harder.

Duration: 13:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10029kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 991.5 MB

Download Domestic Girl Cruelly Whipped Until Limp

The Missing

Studio: BandD Pleasures

Lover of beauty (shape, exactly), Cindy, concealed by a long time favorite, a dealer.And she, naive, thinking that the House on rublevka, ritzy black cloak-bought them on wages of ordinary librarian.Once upon a time, in order to pay Cindy hairdresser, he stole a quantity of "kingpin" (his name in the film is not disclosed).Cindy is abducted and politely asked: "where did your lover dewal ?".She is silent.Professional name is Chang a sadist.

Duration: 42:52
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

File size: 401.1 MB

Download The Missing

Twisted - London River and OT

London River has made her decisions. She prefers damn near anything to the experience of being tickled. And so she will have damn near everything. We're not just talking about hard, metal bondage, and a few easy orgasms. OT is a crack shot with a whip and he's not afraid to use it. London is locked down with her legs in the air and her pussy is covered with a pump, getting it ready for later. Since he has no access to her clit OT takes the opportunity to lay some strikes down right on her tight little back door. But it doesn't matter how hard he hits her, it's the light touch or a poke in the ribs that she hates the most. Pussy whipping, nipple clamps, anal violation, or whatever else he wants are all fair game. It's good to know what makes a girl sweat.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 52:46
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264)

File size: 423.8 MB

Download Twisted - London River and OT

Foot Girl Featuring Emily Marilyn

Emily is a foot fetishist but his lust cannot be contained to just one part of her body. Sure, he can tickle or whip her feet to get her going, but working her pussy into a hot, wet frenzy is not his only goal. He has to derive every bit of pleasure than he can from her body and that means using every little bit of the canvas that she has offered up to him. She has tits to be clamped, an ass to be whipped, holes to be filled and a clit to be vibrated. He cannot risk letting her focus too fully on her feet. After all, if she likes it too much she may get stupid. He would not want her thinking he cared what she wants. She is there to be humiliated and used, nothing more. That is not to say that PD will not play with her feet at all. He is an artist, after all, and her feet are too perfect a subject to go untouched. They will receive an ever intensifying series of torments. A whipping is like paint, the spikes are like musical notes, and hot iron is like marble. He will fashion her suffering into a masterpiece. He just cannot miss out on that just because she may enjoy it too much. She is his to shape and mold, and through her pain he will make her perfect.

Duration: 1:00:05

File size: 675.5 MB

Download Foot Girl Featuring Emily Marilyn

Kyrie

Genres: Bdsm, Torture, Bondage

Slave kyrie very extremal torture hard punishment caning action.

Duration: 30:27
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1954kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 457.0 MB

Download Kyrie

Bondage Usa Second

Studio: Devonshire

Brandy moans at the work of the vibrator roped between her thighs! Perched on a tall stool with the bar still between her ankles, poor Brandy can't move an inch, despite Bryan's torment. A post tie looks pretty simple...until Bryan enters and turns the whole thing into a post Suspension, right before our eyes! (Please don't try this at home, folks

Duration: 1:30:23
Video: 720x528, DivX 5, 1270kbps

File size: 931.2 MB

Download Bondage Usa Second

Lets Have Fun

Studio: Bond Group Ltd.

Its a shooting day at the Edwards house and Jay is busily preparing his equipment. In the makeup chair, luscious Sharon is doing her last minute touch-ups. When Jay comes in to check on her, though, she seems just a bit bored. "Im tired of just shooting shooting shooting, Jay. Cant we make today about having fun?" Your wish is his command, sweetie! Grabbing his plush pet right out of her chair, Jay gets right to work at having some F-U-N! A kneeling post-tie is first on the days bondage docket, complete with onscreen tying and a nice, hard tit-whipping. (That knotted crotchrope actually seems to provide the most fun for our girl.) Next, Jay wraps Sharons huge melons in tight coils of rope and manhandles them while a hoisted crotchrope tugs cruelly at her poor little pussy. Bound sitting upright on a tall stool, Sharon presents a perfect canvas for breast binding. That big, soft, wet mouth of hers is just made for on-camera gag changes. A strict frogtie has our bottomless damsel wriggling her lush body down a carpeted hallway, right into Jays clutches for some more tit punishment! Stripped down to just her high heels, Sharons tanned flesh practically begs for extra whipping, and maybe a couple clothespegs on those pert nips? Sharons last bondage shows off her astounding curves from all angles and makes us wonder what kind of fun she and Jay had after the camera stopped rolling! Beautiful newcomer Terri rounds out the program with four sexy bondages of her own. Tall, tanned, and taut, Terri looks like she might have strolled in off a private Malibu beach. Her turquoise blue eyes widen so sexily as Jay whips her vulnerable ass!

Format: real
Duration: 1:31:40
Video: 320x240, RV40

File size: 298.8 MB

Download Lets Have Fun

Beaming - Miranda Miller and OT

Miranda Miller is trapped in a dungeon. She knows not where she is. Her captor has dressed her and applied her makeup, but he hasn't been seen for many hours. Her legs are tired and the drool just keeps pouring from her gagged mouth. When he returns Miranda finds out just how cruel he is. Each new position holds a new torment. All her weight is put on her labia. She has to endure genital torture in many forms. He hits her and her sexually. It's her worst nightmare. She wears the marks of her torment. Bright red lines criss-cross her ass and legs. Sometimes she gagged, but other times he likes to hear her scream and beg. He knows no mercy and Miranda knows only suffering.

Duration: 35:42

File size: 217.0 MB

Download Beaming - Miranda Miller and OT

Bad Teacher Featuring Sybil Hawthorne

Sybil has been teaching lessons she knows are banned and so PD is going to school her on some of his own ideas. She needs to learn what it feels like to be a worm on the ground. PD is going to show her. He will take what little dignity she has and grind it beneath his heel. There are all kinds of painful and humiliating acts for Sybil to perform; things that would never even occur to a less perverse mind. She will eat fruit that he stuffed up her snatch, and endure insults hurled from the class. They will not leave marks, but the pain of it is clearly visible on her face and in her eyes. The canes are even more obvious, since they not only mark but evoke a much more noticeable response. They make her scream and cry and plead for it all to stop. It is the perfect way to teach her what is acceptable and what is not.

Duration: 56:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps

File size: 631.2 MB

Download Bad Teacher Featuring Sybil Hawthorne

Self Bondage

Self Bondage slave blonde, amazing rope traning action. enjoy!

Duration: 11:08
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4932kbps

File size: 409.0 MB

Download Self Bondage

Lingerie and Less

Genres: Bdsm, Bondage

over one hour scenes bondage orgasm, hot action, enjoy!!!

Duration: 1:13:15
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1463kbps

File size: 859.4 MB

Download Lingerie and Less

Gaslit - Sasha Heart and OT

These pills, these awful pills! He keeps giving them to me. Every night! Then he takes me! Takes me to his dungeon. I know what he wants. That sicko freak! He wants my body. He makes me touch myself. He hits me and me. Then he puts me back in bed. He pretends I'm having nightmares. He tells me I'm dreaming it all, but I know the truth. I know what he's doing to me. He can't trick me. The pills make me feel weird. When I take them I can't stop him. I have to do what he says. I threaten to tell the doctors, but he's friends with the doctors. They'll never believe me. Or maybe they know what he's doing and they don't care.

Duration: 54:43

File size: 485.0 MB

Download Gaslit - Sasha Heart and OT

Game Face - Sarah Jane Ceylon

There is something about a countdown that builds anticipation. As the numbers tick away the otherwise imperceptible sounds of a clock suddenly begin to reverberate throughout a room. PD has set up electrodes to give Sarah Jane Ceylon a nasty jolt whenever the timer finds 0. As every second passes, as each of the clicks echoes in the otherwise silent room, her muscles all tense with the rhythm. He loves to play these kinds of games with women. They always cry and scream more when there is the creeping thought of suffering in the back of their minds. The threat of pain is so effective when it comes to making a slut cower. Everyone knows that PD has the sickest mind and the most sadistic interests. That knowledge will break her just as quickly as his collection of whips, canes and implements of pain.

Duration: 48:12

File size: 542.0 MB

Download Game Face - Sarah Jane Ceylon

Polly's Strict Hogtie - Scene 2 - HD 720p

I take a break from rigging to play with Polly again. Yes, more groping, crotch rope tugging, hair pulling, spanking, and combinations of the above. I get more rope, and then I lift her pretty pink ruffly blouse exposing her pert firm tits. I give them each a few squeezes. I start by running a rope above and below them. Once again, Polly is very expressive as she is being bound. Her elbows don't touch, but I tie them as tightly as I can. I then chicken wing her with her wrists crossed. I actually like this tie just as much as an elbows touching tie. Once again, I play with a now completely helpless Polly. I want to get a good look at my work, so I have her turn in a circle for me so we can see her bound body. She struggles as her thighs are tied tight, but she manages to do as she is told. I grab her crotchrope with one hand and her hair with the other. She really seems to enjoy this! (She later told me she nearly orgasmed) I hold her like this for a bit before I grope and smack her ass a few more times. I then untie her neckrope and sit her in a chair.

Duration: 16:06
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 722.9 MB

Download Polly's Strict Hogtie - Scene 2 - HD 720p

self steel bondage

Self-Bondage on the floor from sexy blonde sophia. enjoy!

Duration: 5:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6740kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 299.3 MB

Download self steel bondage

Locked in Place

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Spanking, Toys

As we saw on Hardtied Fawn Locke is a bondage enthusiast. She loves being restrained tightly and tormented. Fawn says she loves predicaments and strenuous bondage so OT puts her body in a frame that makes her hold a squat. If that's not enough her legs are spread wide exposing her beautiful cunt.
In a leather strap box tie Fawn is made to hold herself up on top of a single pipe with one leg strapped to itself. Just when she thinks she's in a strenuous enough position OT starts whipping her. She's really put to the test.
OT puts her into a modified pile driver position with her toes holding her up and he canes her exposed ass including her sensitive little butthole and cunt. Then he her asshole with a pogo while he vibrates her to intense multiple orgasms. After a while her pussy is so sensitive she wriggles and screams.

Duration: 39:50
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2699kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 818.8 MB

Download Locked in Place

Thousand Needles For Boobs

Studio: Torture Galaxy

Thousand needles for boobs.Young body wants to try a new experience. A lot of torture and pain. all for the sake of an orgasm

Duration: 35:40
Video: 400x300, DivX 5, 750kbps
Audio: 344kbps

File size: 287.3 MB

Download Thousand Needles For Boobs

Zero to Sixty - Ashley Lane and OT

Ashley Lane is back again. This time is different. In the past we've made good use of the fact that Ashley cums like crazy. Why should she get all the fun? This time she's going to be teased and denied orgasm. She's chained to the ground with her mound exposed. She pleads for orgasms, but she's had enough of those. With pipe sticks holding her she tries her best to steal an orgasm, but OT is skilled at keep away. Each time she's about to climax he pulls the vibrator away and Ashley screams her disapproval. She stomps her feet and begs, but it's not convincing. She's completely exposed. She can't close her legs to protect her pretty pink pussy. The vibrator keeps her constantly on the edge of . She begs and whines for release. When it does come it's so powerful that it rips through her and instantly she's had enough.

Duration: 37:45

File size: 311.2 MB

Download Zero to Sixty - Ashley Lane and OT

Nailed Featuring Sarah Blake

Infernal Restraints is all about hard bondage and twisted torments. Sarah showed up expecting it to be rough, but nothing could have prepared her for what she got. Without hesitation Damon Pierce nailed her to a post by her hands. It all happened so fast she did not even have the chance to protest. There will be plenty of time for that later. He is going to make her beg for more until her mind and body can no longer take it. Sarah is eventually released from the post but it does not mean the end of her pain. Quite the contrary, Damon is only moving her so that he can make her a better target for his whip. Each stroke raises a lovely little red stripe across her body to show that it has hit the mark. It gives her the opportunity to stretch her legs a little, which she should be grateful for. When he is tired of watching Sarah trot about Damon is going to nail her into the most uncomfortable position yet. Sure, she will be able to cum this time, but only if she can persevere through the punishment enough to satisfy her captor.

Duration: 48:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 549.0 MB

Download Nailed Featuring Sarah Blake

Polly's Strict Hogtie - Scene 1 - HD 720p

Polly has been fascinated with bondage since a young age. She finally experienced bondage for the 1st time a few months ago. Now she wants more. I lead her in, wrists already bound, by her hair and immediately tie her overhead by her neck. I grab a handful of her hair and start groping and manhandling her restrained body. I then start slapping her ass. So far Polly seems to be enjoying herself (She did mention later that she loved the neck rope). I then start binding her further. I add some rope around her waist, which is the basis for a crotchrope. I then add more ropes to accentuate her nice ass as well. I work my way down, adding 3 bands of cinched rope around her thighs. I love the look on her face as the ropes around her legs are cinched tight.

Duration: 13:39
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 612.0 MB

Download Polly's Strict Hogtie - Scene 1 - HD 720p

Ariel Experimenting

Slave blonde Ariel extreme self bondage humilation action. Enjoy!

Duration: 7:40
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4932kbps

File size: 278.7 MB

Download Ariel Experimenting

Nyxon ball tie

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Bondage

Expect to see natural born woman in lots of heels, hosiery, girdles, garter belts, sexy secretary attire, dresses & fetish wear in various forms of tight bondage with lots of real gags.

Duration: 31:37
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 996.1 MB

Download Nyxon ball tie

Victoria 03

Studio: Tg2Club

Women getting into pain from electrics, whips, needles, wax, injections, chains, hooks, paddles, suspension.

Duration: 44:17
Video: 400x300, DivX 5, 750kbps
Audio: 344kbps

File size: 356.7 MB

Download Victoria 03

Back