Tied Milf - Tied Tits And Breath Control Rope | BDSM

They Get Revenge - Cherry Doll and Riley Jane - Scene 3 - HD 720p

Eric continues to lightly slap and squeeze Cherry's bound tits, before he ties her neckrope overhead once again. He turns her around and removes his belt. He repeatedly whips Cherry's ass with it. When she yelps a little to loudly, Riley covers her mouth with her hand. Riley looks on with a big grin as Cherry is punished. A few hard hand spanks come next. Riley and Eric sit back and order Cherry to dance for them while neckroped. She does so very reluctantly, and her captors are not happy with her performance. They get up and start snipping away the rest of her clothing. They give her a wedgie with her panties, before snipping them off and shoving them in her mouth. Her lovely little blazer is next. As Eric snips away at her blazer, Riley has fun groping Cherry and slapping her with the wooden paddle. She's left in just her heels, stockings, and garter belt. A tight crotchrope is next. Then they bind her elbows and chicken wing her, with more and more rope. They remove her neckrope and place cherry on the floor.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:40
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 838.3 MB

Download They Get Revenge - Cherry Doll and Riley Jane - Scene 3 - HD 720p

Beast Punishing Beauty part 2

Release Year: 2016
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Teen, Skinny, Bondage, Big Tits
Video language: English

But on this visit, she is mine and looking hotter than ever, I might add...I revel in her helplessness...Groping her body with impunity is glorious...

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2738kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 357.0 MB

Download Beast Punishing Beauty part 2

Tickle Torture Foxy

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Teen, Bondage, BDSM, Lesbian, Fetish, Tickling

Foxy Sanie is a funny young girl whos an absolute pleasure to tickle. Completely vulnerable, bound on the device the Mr. X she is left at the hands of ticklers Rene and Violette. Her soft soles stand absolutely no chance - the hairbrush is in action. Dont miss last tickling submission video.

Duration: 12:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9676kbps

File size: 880.2 MB

Download Tickle Torture Foxy

Taken For A Ride

Studio: Hunterslair

Pretty secretary Dixie Comet was in her bathroom getting ready to go to work. She had no idea that danger awaited her just outside her door. As she steps into the bedroom she is grabbed from behind by the Hunter. He loops a length of rope around her throat and s her down onto the bed. He pulls an old bandana out of his pocket and orders her to stuff it into her mouth. Dixie has no choice but to comply with him tightening the rope around her throat if she doesnt. He then grabs some rope and ties her elbows tightly together behind her back. Dixie moans into her gag as he pulls her up and starts to wrap an ace bandage around her face covering her mouth and sealing the gag in tight. He also wraps the bandage over her eyes blindfolding her. Dixie can feel as he pulls her off the bed and ties her wrists tightly together behind her back. He then leads her out of the bedroom and into the hall by the rope lead. He get her to the top of the stair and orders her do go down. Dixie is terrified going down the stairs with her arms hanging near useless behind her back and unable to see. After the steps he leads her down the hall toward her garage. There are more stair going down into her garage which she has to get down. Once in the garage he releases her rope lead and orders to her walk blind to the back of the car. Dixie shuffles her feet scared and disoriented toward the sound of his voice. She hears the trunk pop open and cries and begs into her gag. But he s her to sit inside the trunk and ties her ankles and knees tightly together. She is then pushed inside and he slams the trunk closed. Dixie can hear him start the car and the car move down the road. She has no idea where he is taking her or how long she will be kept bound, gagged and blindfolded inside the trunk. She loses track of time and blacks out in the trunk. Later is is lead into a basement and her rope leash is attached to a rope hanging down from the ceiling. The Hunter then removes her blindfold. He ties a tight crotch rope between her legs and attaches it to her bound wrists. He then ties her knees and ankles tightly together. Dixie is balancing in her stiletto heels with her ankles tied tightly together with her neck in the rope noose. He tells her he will be back later and for her to not to try to escape. Dixie cries into her gag as she chokes on the rope, she knows there is no chance of escape.

Duration: 19:02
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1438kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 223.0 MB

Download Taken For A Ride

Body Prison Featuring Marina

Studio: Infernalrestraints

Marina is just too sexy for a single sadist. She is the kind of hot that needs to be shared. Of course, SD and PD have plenty of experience as partners in pain. Marina is just such an intense pain slut that she begs to be double teamed. They have excellent little toys for making her cry or cum whenever they want her to. Marina gets sealed inside a latex body prison and it is intense. She is blind, but still very aware of what is going on around her. She loves the feeling of the latex against her skin and, when it is pumped full of air, the pressure inside has her head swimming in sub-space. When Marina has fully submitted in that way everything that they do to her just sends her to new heights.

Duration: 1:04:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 722.5 MB

Download Body Prison Featuring Marina

Immobilizer - Scene 2

This is the second part of my adventure in the new device. In this part I get electrified with some electricity and balance on my toes with ballet boots.

Duration: 14:05
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V7, 1335kbps

File size: 149.5 MB

Download Immobilizer - Scene 2

They Get Revenge - Cherry Doll and Riley Jane - Scene 1 - HD 720p

Riley and her don't usually get along, but when Eric has captured the DA that falsely prosecuted their , they forget about past differences and come together. Family comes first over anything. Eric immediately shoves a huge black ball gag in Cherry's mouth before calling Riley. Riley is on her way over. Eric doesn't wait for her. He starts roughly manhandling her and then her ties a spreader bar to her ankles. He gives her inner thighs a few harsh slaps before grabbing a handful of her hair and groping her tits again. He then rips open her blouse, exposing her firm perky tits. Eric now gets even more aggressive with her tits. He starts slapping them with his finger tips very hard as Cherry whimpers and writhes in her bondage. He clamps her nipples with some heavy duty clamps and then leaves her for a bit. When he returns, Cherry is relieved when he removes the clamps, but he puts them right back on... only this time he pulls them up and tight around the back of her neck and connects them with rubber bands. He her for a bit before he leaves her once again. We skip forward in time and Riley has arrived to help get revenge on Cherry. She looks very satisfied when she sees Cherry bound gagged and in agony. She immediately joins in. she Cherry while pulling her hair and tugging on her nipple clamps. Eric the joins her wielding a long wooden paddle. He grabs a handful of Cherry's hair and starts slapping her pussy with it... Then he starts slapping the underside of Cherry's tits. AllCherry can do is mmmmppph through her huge gag and writhe. Riley gets a turn to play with Cherry next. She runs her hands all over Cherry's body and slaps her inner thighs. She also gives her tender body some attention with a thin metal paddle as well. Eric finally removes the clamps and uses some thin twine to tightly tie her tits. After he ties the left one, he realizes that it is tighter, so he reties the right tit so they match. He uses his hand and now starts slapping her bound tits again. During the tit binding process, riley continues playing with there bound captive. Once they are satisfied with the tit bondage, they have some more fun squeezing and slapping them. They remove the big ballgag and set 2 pairs of huge panties that they got from Betty's dirty laundry basket, on her lap.

Duration: 22:25

File size: 1.0 GB

Download They Get Revenge - Cherry Doll and Riley Jane - Scene 1 - HD 720p

Beast Punishing Beauty part 3

She is kept in tright bondage, leaving little room to struggle as I perform my devious duties...She will confess to me...

Duration: 12:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2557kbps

File size: 269.0 MB

Download Beast Punishing Beauty part 3

Major Bondage Classics part 4

Release Year: 2011
Genres: Bdsm

Three very sexy pieces of ass get the rough treatment from the Sarge in this release. Cherry Torn takes some severe tit bondage and hard impact play like only a true pain slut can. Dylan has never had her ass beat so harshly before, watch her ass redden as she screams for relief. Watch as Elena gets her plump cunt split in hald by a rough crotch rope. Never bound before she gets her hyman split just right.

Duration: 1:06:06
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

File size: 969.2 MB

Download Major Bondage Classics part 4

Olivi Anal Training

Studio: Powershotz

Now she is brought into another room where she has to give a hand job while she is hand cuffed behind. The intruder blows his load on her hands! Next, Juliette is brought outside with a leash by the intruder. She is treated as a as she has to kneel on the dirty ground while the intruder gets to sit down

Duration: 23:07
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1330kbps
Audio: 241kbps

File size: 268.1 MB

Download Olivi Anal Training

Taboo Torment - Lexi, Alana and OT

The good lord works in mysterious ways. He saw fit to put Lexi and Alana at OT's door. The are good god fearing women there to preach to anyone who will listen. OT doesn't really listen as much as he pervs on them. He's intrigued by their story. Lexi wants to pray. OT sees his chance. He brings out his "religious equipment". He helps Lexi and Alana into it. They find out that they are very much stuck. Then OT explores their family dynamic. How close are they? What are they willing to lose? Once stripped bare their faith is put to the test. "Where's your god now?" Alana screams at Lexi.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 48:30
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264)

File size: 484.3 MB

Download Taboo Torment - Lexi, Alana and OT

Cuntained - Sybil Hawthorne Pd

Studio: Infernalrestraints

Sybil Hawthorne is visibly shaken before PD even touches her for the first time. She is chained, quite uncomfortably, to a chair and cannot see a thing while he calmly converses on the phone. As he ignores her she tests her bonds, but there is little doubt they will hold firm. Without warning she is hit with a cascade of freezing water and immediately she starts to fracture. She knows PD all too well. She knows she cannot even imagine the twisted things that run through his head and that frightens her more than anything she could imagine herself. When he does let her watch him work it is almost as terrifying as the utter darkness.

Duration: 45:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 507.8 MB

Download Cuntained - Sybil Hawthorne Pd

Dolly's Test - Scene 2 - HD 720p

Dolly Bound and gagged lying on the floor. She struggles and mmpphs for a bit before I return. I manhandle her and smack her ass a few times before I hogtie her. I once again leave her to struggle and moan. After a good while I return again. This time I hood her with a nylon and criss-cross black tape over it to make sure it stays on. The excess nylon is tied off to her hogtie rope, her head back. I roll Dolly onto her side and leave her yet once again. When I return yet again, I have a wooden spoon with me. I take some pics of her. I then put the spoon to use. I smack her bound tits with it repeatedly while she twitches and screams through her panty gag. I finally remove her hood and gag. She thanks me and the clip ends. I think she passed her first test.

Duration: 18:10

File size: 815.5 MB

Download Dolly's Test - Scene 2 - HD 720p

Beast Punishing Beauty part 1

Molly has visited us before, but I never got the chance to dominate her. I did get to drool over her fine tits and ass, and was charmed by those blue eyes and perfect smile, but no hands on and no control...

Duration: 13:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2269kbps

File size: 248.2 MB

Download Beast Punishing Beauty part 1

Lauren Phillips & Ashley Lane

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Facial, Foot licking, Painal, Rough oral, Spitting, Bondage, Face slapping, gagging, Mind fucking, Spanking, Skinny

Ashley Lane and Lauren Phillips have unwittingly found themselves at the hands of a mad man, the likes of which they have only seen in movies. He has them tied up, Ashley down on her knees, her feet between the legs of Lauren Phillips who is standing over her. That's when O.T., their captor, comes in with his knife. He slides it under the sleeve of Lauren's dress and tears it away from her, leaving her perfect tits exposed.
After the scare tactics it's time for the real suffering. O.T. takes out the whip and starts cracking it against the girls' skin. He is merciful at first, starting with with Ashley on the bottom, but as he moves up to Lauren, he steadily moves closer to hitting Ashley's soft sweet face with the stinging tip. When the girls are properly scared he moves them to the floor for a barrage of different torments.
He moves the two girls through an array of positions. First they are cuffed to the floor, heads by each other's feet, trying to protect one another from a
cane beating with their own bodies. Then he has them down on all fours, a pole in each of their mouths and their asses, connecting them like a serpent, as he has another go at them with the whip. Finally he leaves it to the girls to hurt each other, locking a pear inside one and connecting it to a wire wrapped around the head of the other. The only thing left for them to do is distract each other the only way they know how, with pleasure.

Duration: 31:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2688kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 648.9 MB

Download Lauren Phillips & Ashley Lane

Piglet

Studio: Insex

Brimming with energy, even ropes cant hold this girl down. Clad in curve-hugging exercise attire, 1203 twists and turns on the ground attempting to escape PDs ties. In this feed she gets a thorough workout, Insex style. After managing to wriggle out of her bondage, the young vixen is retied even tighter. Ample breasts squeezed between a branch and the table, shes not going anywhere anytime soon. A tennis ball pushed behind her pouty lips makes her screams inaudible as tits are attacked by the cane.

Format: real
Duration: 2:33:59
Video: 320x240, RV30
Audio: 43kbps

File size: 250.9 MB

Download Piglet

Work in peace - Fiona Jane and Jessy Ruth - HD 720p

Fiona Jane is late once again and yet again she has been called to the managers office for a dressing down. Despite Fiona offering to come in early the next day, the manager thinks she needs a rather harsher lesson. One that she wont forget in a hurry and one that will leave an impression on her ...

Duration: 5:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3324kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 132.2 MB

Download Work in peace - Fiona Jane and Jessy Ruth - HD 720p

Klaw!

Studio: Harmony Concepts

Four beautiful women in white lingerie and black lingerie, bound indoors and out, topless, usually in high heels and hose or stocking feet, always sexually provocative. But it`s ultimately the unique way that Greta ties up this quartet of agreeable bondagettes that makes this DVD a treasure for bondage enthusiasts... One lovely bondage after another!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:09:45
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1464kbps

File size: 819.2 MB

Download Klaw!

Saboteur Slave Girl

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation

Two girls extreme rope bondage experiment SlaveGirl bondage action.

Duration: 10:40
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4932kbps

File size: 391.9 MB

Download Saboteur Slave Girl

The Good Sub

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

The good sub does more than just obey commands and expect orgasms. The good sub delights in her master using her body, whether to give her pleasure or pain. The good sub is a pet, certainly, to be cared for, but a toy, also, to be played with. Electra Rayne is a good sub.
Other subs may have little collars of leather or lace, adorned with little ornaments befitting their station in life. Electra's is made of cold, iron pipes, heavy as a yoke, and she wears it proudly for O.T., to show her dedication to serving him.
Other subs also get the privilege of being fucked, but that isn't in the cards for Electra, at least not today. Instead she is going to perform for him, in
all of the ways that she has been trained. When she is bent over, her ass in the air, being by Mr. Pogo, she doesn't complain or struggle. Instead she just takes it, accepting her fate as a single tear rolls down her face. She gave up her will and her agency a long time ago. Every good sub does.

Duration: 49:11
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1736kbps

File size: 672.4 MB

Download The Good Sub

The Poker

Studio: Slavesinlove

Young girls of SlavesInLove Bdsm studio, didnt even know how cruelly a formidable master of humiliation would contact with them. Bdsm Master is not just admiring their delicate bodies, he takes the body ps, sticks a needle in his tits, lashes with a whip and pours hot wax right to the tender women skin. The bodies of the girls shake from the convulsions of pain, suffering and pleasure.

Duration: 33:24
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 251.8 MB

Download The Poker

Perseus - Jodie Ellen and Zoe Page - HD 720p

Professor Watt-Hall has moved departments after the recent fiasco with the Army losing his Medusa. He now has a position at the Navy Research lab and is developing a stunning new Top Secret project which is now almost ready to present to the top brass, he just hopes they dont lose it again!

Duration: 17:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1984kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 266.7 MB

Download Perseus - Jodie Ellen and Zoe Page - HD 720p

The Best Of Kelsie Chambers

Studio: Harmony Concepts

Sweet and sexy, Kelsie is the perfect girl-next-door with so much more. She had that look, that attitude...voluptuous, vulnerable and vivacious. And to me, there was that gleam in her eyes when she was bound. It said, Now that Im tied up, theres nothing I can do if you were to run your hands all over my body This is the essential Kelsie Chambers collection! Fifteen exquisitely satisfying scenes by the cream of Harmonys producers - Woods, Banner, OKork and Pfeiffer. Kelsie is simply stunning now you can get all finest work in one extremely exciting video

Duration: 1:33:40
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 975kbps

File size: 762.3 MB

Download The Best Of Kelsie Chambers

Self Bondage

Self Bondage slave blonde, amazing rope traning action. enjoy!

Duration: 11:08
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4932kbps

File size: 409.0 MB

Download Self Bondage

Annabelle

Release Year: 2015
Studio: ivan boulder
Genres: Bondage, Humilation

Glamure lady slave extreme bondage humilation action. Enjoy!!!

Duration: 10:33
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6639kbps

File size: 529.7 MB

Download Annabelle

Amandas Punishment Part 3

Studio: Hogcuffed

In this las part Amanda gets a tight crotch chain put on with a rope pulling it even tighter. She eventually gets her gag taken out and then she gets her hands cuffed over her head and she is left like that.

Duration: 11:25
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2338kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 211.3 MB

Download Amandas Punishment Part 3

Alicia The Secretary - HD 720p

Office secretary Alicia is alone, late at night in the office, when she hears a noise. What is it? Who is it? She gets up to investigate but she is unaware of 'The Bandit' lurking in the corridor. Within moments, she ends up stripped, gagged and hogtied

Duration: 5:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1742kbps

File size: 75.2 MB

Download Alicia The Secretary - HD 720p

Wisegals

Studio: Close-Up Concepts

When Loren Chance turns up on Alexis Taylors doorstep asking to use the phone to call a tow truck for her broken down car, Alexis is hesitant to let her in. Loren is quite pushy, though, and Alexis eventually relents, just to get rid of the pest. Before Alexis can show her the phone, (and where IS that phone, Alexis?) Loren conks her on the head and Alexis falls ! When Alexis awakens, she finds herself tied up and gagged. Loren soon returns to explain that she has been hired by her buddy Vinnie to put a little pressure on the gal who owns this house. Vinnie wants to tear the place down and build a parking lot but the owner wont budge so Loren intends to make Alexis life miserable until she agrees to get out. Busty Alexis eventually manages to slip out of Lorens ropework and gets the drop on her attacker. Now it is Lorens turn to feel the rope bite into her skin! Alexis explains that she isnt the owner of the house and that she too has been hired by Vinnie to put the squeeze on the owner. Okay, whats the real story here? And what will happen to these two wisegals when Vinnie shows up with a gun? After the story were treated to five sexy scenes of gorgeous and exotic newcomer, Sin! This petite Japanese beauty has been tied up in her personal life but never for a bondage video. Youd never know it to look at her, though, as she struggles, squirms and moans like a pro. In costumes ranging form fetishy corsets and six-inch heels to sexy secretarial attire to cotton undies, ankle socks and white Keds sneakers, she will steal your heart away!

Duration: 1:09:12
Video: 704x480, DivX 5, 1459kbps

File size: 809.9 MB

Download Wisegals

self steel bondage

Self-Bondage on the floor from sexy blonde sophia. enjoy!

Duration: 5:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6740kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 299.3 MB

Download self steel bondage

Ultimate Nipple Torment part 1

Release Year: 2013

Slave girl Misty extremal red rope bondage and tits torture action. enjoy!

Duration: 57:45
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1516kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 697.3 MB

Download Ultimate Nipple Torment part 1

Office Boss - Katie Lou and Penny Lee - HD 720p

Office Boss has been going through her employees social media profiles and it seems Katie Lou hasn't had a good word to say about her company so she is called in for a meeting and challenged about calling her boss a 'mean bitch'...there are consequences

Duration: 5:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2796kbps

File size: 126.4 MB

Download Office Boss - Katie Lou and Penny Lee - HD 720p

Boot Worship

Studio: Devonshire Productions

Boot kissing, boot licking, finger sucking, lots of sexy fetish costuming, super tight bondage, boot worship with self-vibration, and some of our hottest girl-girl interaction to date! This is one great video! Scarlett is super sexy and really makes use of her long tongue and voluptuous body!

Duration: 1:34:00
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1171kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 876.9 MB

Download Boot Worship

The Vigilante Turns His Attention Towards Rachel - Scene 4 - HD 720p

Rachel hangs upside down for a while as she whimpers through her gag and swings around. The Vigilante eventually returns though. He rips a button or 2 on her blouse as he pulls her tits free. He gives her an extra tight crotchrope. He ties anther length of rope to the back and ties it off to a post. Her body weight being pulled back, makes it even tighter. By this time drool and snot are streaming down the bridge of her nose and forehead as she whimpers and mmppphhs. He leaves her again. When he returns, he unties the crotchrope from the post and starts playing with his helpless captive. He spins her around then gropes, and smacks her ass. He leaves her hanging once again. At the end of the clip, the lights go out and he informs Rachel he'll be back in the morning.

Duration: 22:10
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 996.9 MB

Download The Vigilante Turns His Attention Towards Rachel - Scene 4 - HD 720p

Mercy

Genres: Bdsm, Torture, Bondage

Captive slave extremal humilation torture action. watch and pain!

Duration: 9:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5603kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 383.7 MB

Download Mercy

Maddie

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Bondage, Bdsm

She is looking very sexy in her short skirt, high heels and Cuban stockings. Orias is laying on the bed with her eyes closed and her back to the door talking to who she thinks is her husband in the other room. A big man comes in pulls her hands back and starts tying her wrist. At first Orias is smiling and giggling thinking it is her husband playing a new game. When Orias sees it is not her man but a stranger tying her up she starts to fight but it is to late, her hands are already tied and the man is a lot stronger.The man pins down Orias's hot stocking covered legs.

Duration: 11:12
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6639kbps

File size: 562.8 MB

Download Maddie

Back