Tied Milf - Tied Tits And Breath Control Rope | BDSM

Latex Day Dream

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation
Video language: English

Carissa and I were at work when a bad man came in demanding documents. He gagged me and wrapped microfoam tape around my mouth. He made me tie Carissa's wrists and elbows behind her. He kept asking her where the documents were but Carissa refused to answer. The bad man then made me gag Carissa with green panties and clear tape. He then made me to tie her knees and ankles together.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4093kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 405.3 MB

Download Latex Day Dream

Petite Nymphet - Used and Abusèd

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Ballgagged, Bondage, Doggystyle, Face Fucking, Submissive Sluts

Daniel ties me up & ball-gags me before roughly playing with my small tits and running a wartenberg wheel all over my body. He then rips up my pantyhose & writes 'cum slut' and 'cock whore' on me, before tying me to a chair so he can face-fuck me. After a nice, sloppy face-fuck he leads me to a mattress and fucks me doggystyle before exploding all over my ass & pussy..

Duration: 30:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3314kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 785.7 MB

Download Petite Nymphet - Used and Abusèd

Lori In Trouble

Studio: Babes In Trouble

Welcome to BabesInTrouble, for authentic sensual bondage, an exotic form of lovemaking. The spectacular extreme sexual bondage studio BabesInTrouble is devoted to giving you bondage, bondage, and more bondage. Studio for those new to the subject, or for those who appreciate bondage of a more sensual nature, she combines the artistry, vision, and limitless Bdsm innovation.

Duration: 14:54
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 3907kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 440.9 MB

Download Lori In Trouble

Invader - London River, Kleio Valentien and OT

My name is Kleio Valentien. I'm tired, I'm hungry, and I'm alone in the world. I made a mistake. Or to be more accurate I made a series of mistakes. I just wanted a soft bed to lay in for the night. I thought I'd shower, raid the fridge, then watch something on TV while I fell asleep. I only meant to scare London River. She so kindly let me into her home and told me all about the neighborhood. I would have tied her up. I would have kept her alive and safe. I would have released her when I was ready to go. It all went wrong. I didn't mean to hurt her. I didn't mean to do it. It's her fault really!! She lunged at me. She did it to herself!! I should have left. I should have walked away, but she said her husband wouldn't be home for a week. I just wanted a night. Just one night on their soft fluffy bed. Then he came home. OT is his name. He found London where I left her. He found me in the shower and he wasn't very happy with me. I can't really blame him after what I did to his wife. I did get my night to sleep in the big fluffy bed. That was the last good nights sleep I've gotten. I've lost track of how many days he's had me. He keeps me tied up. He keeps a pillowcase over my head when he allows me sleep.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 40:10
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264)

File size: 472.8 MB

Download Invader - London River, Kleio Valentien and OT

You Seem All Wound Up Today

Studio: Bond Group Ltd

Pretty girls, clever bondage, great lighting and provocative lingerie on three hot young women. Simply stated, this is great bondage on great-looking women; clever and original and very tight restraint in a sexy bondage environment that surpasses all understanding. Remember those psychologically-impressible comic book scenes in which soome of the ropes of the bound subject would be treated with some liquid to make them draw even tighter? Well, these scenes look like that after effect -- the ropes in this video might well have been treated with whatever that mysterious stuff was -- the ropes are that tight! 11 bondage positions including lingerie, topless and nude (a generous sprinkling of heels, hose and garter belt-only scenes); lots of crotch ropes that are are practical as well as decorative; a gamut of gags from cloth and leather to ball and harness-ball gags; plenty of elbows together; several toe-ties, and intricately woven breast bondages.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:11:40
Video: 400x304, XviD, 1462kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 869.4 MB

Download You Seem All Wound Up Today

Adara the Bad Roommate - Scene 1 - HD 720p

I come home after a long business trip to find my house destroyed. juice cans and broken dishes litter the floors, along with many unknown substances that will require a thorough cleaning with bleach at the minimum. To top it off, My favorite chair is gone! It looks like my non rent paying roommate is to blame. It's not long before Adara is trussed up with a bag over her head, which she seems to hate, but at this point, it is better that I don't see her. Of course she has excuse after excuse and a very bad attitude. After a little groping and manhandling, I take the bag off her head, but after listening to her excuses, I soon cleave gag her with an ace bandage before tying her to the chair more securely. I then wrap her gag with black tape, making it painful, which is evident by looking at her distorted and discolored face. Her comfort is last on my list at this point. She is quiet with this gag though! I eventually remove it to see if she is ready to admit fault and apologize, but it sure does not seem that way. I guess I will need to soldier on with my attitude adjustment plan.

Duration: 16:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6824kbps

File size: 844.7 MB

Download Adara the Bad Roommate - Scene 1 - HD 720p

Day Off Turns To Day On

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage

Elizabeth and Mr Big Boss are sitting around his office fanning themselves with folders and notepads when he suggests that they visit the warehouse. He grabs some rope and binds first her elbows then her wrists before taking a huge white ballgag and stuffing her mouth with it. She's groped for a good bit before humi down the stairs, through a side room and into the warehouse.

Duration: 15:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4083kbps

File size: 492.1 MB

Download Day Off Turns To Day On

Schoolgirl Uniform Doxy Fun

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bondage

Mina is wearing her red school uniform, she is tied in a chest harness with her arms pinned behind her back, both legs tied at her ankles and thighs and the Doxy vibrator is secured between her legs in place with rope. Any movement pushes the Doxy further against her body leaving her no safe relief from the strong vibrations.

Duration: 24:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4797kbps

File size: 909.0 MB

Download Schoolgirl Uniform Doxy Fun

Slave Bianca 14

Studio: Video Bizarre / Tg2Club / Torture Galaxy

The girls actually pierced chest spokes hammered nails in the chest, vagina Stick In electrical items, and the electric current, stick a needle in the buttocks and generally very cruel mockery - Its very painful! The one of the sites horror dedicated to Bdsm.

Duration: 16:07
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1759kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 216.8 MB

Download Slave Bianca 14

Diabolical - Tess Dagger and OT

I had just enough chain to reach the end where it was attached to the floor, but it was locked to the ground. The thick metal collar around my neck was also locked. The rubber in my mouth was surrounded by a strap of metal that locked behind my head. I was trapped. As if I could have released the chain from the floor he came in and pulled it tighter so I could no longer reach the lock. When I had finally gotten comfortable he came in and pulled it even tighter. The device he put me on next held me with my ass in the air. With my legs spread my sweet pussy was completely exposed. His tender caress and gentle kiss only made me more afraid of what he was going to do to me next. When the heavy paddle hit my ass for the first time I knew this was going to be worse than I had feared. My screams didn't slow him down. They only made him decide to finger my asshole before he shoved a thick metal hook inside. His final contortion leaves my asshole completely open for a giant dildo and my ass exposed for a heavy caning. That's not enough for him though. He canes my feet till I'm near tears. Then he decides to try and get me to cum. It's not hard. Pumping the dildo a little and vibrating my clit is all it takes before I'm panting and shaking with orgasm.

Duration: 33:59

File size: 326.5 MB

Download Diabolical - Tess Dagger and OT

Rubberella - Confined

Studio: Gwenmedia

Rubberella is at it again and this time even though she gets challenged she once again proves that she is the real queen of rubber. She artfully showcases her wide arsenal of innovative domination techniques and discipline methods applying various hoods, suits, masks, bags and electric machines to make her sexy slaves submit to her powers, obey and suffer.

Duration: 1:12:22
Video: 576x432, XviD, 1182kbps

File size: 699.2 MB

Download Rubberella - Confined

The Vigilante Turns His Attention Towards Rachel - Scene 2 - HD 720p

Rachel struggles and mmpphs while on her knees. The Vigilante finally returns. He now has a length of chain. He wraps it around her waist and then between her legs and padlocks it in place. He then puts her on her stomach and tightens all the straps a few extra notches. He leaves her once again to struggle on the ground in the hot sun.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:27
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 694.5 MB

Download The Vigilante Turns His Attention Towards Rachel - Scene 2 - HD 720p

Crystal tightly tied

Studio: ivan boulder
Genres: Bondage, Humilation

Ivan has been calling and texting Amiee but she is not answering. So Ivan decides to go over to her house and teach her a lesson. When Amiee lets Ivan into her house, he bends her over a chair and ties her wrist behind the back. Next Ivan ties Amiee very sexy and shapely legs together at the ankles and below the knees

Duration: 12:21
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 479.0 MB

Download Crystal tightly tied

Noise Complaint

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Demi Sutra has to be one of the sexiest cops to ever carry a badge. Unfortunately for her sexy doesn't get her out of sticky situations. When she gets a noise complaint she's compelled to check it out. OT's house looks normal and he says he makes horror movies, but Demi has to be thorough. What she finds inside is much worse than a scary movie set.
London's naked body hanging from a ring above her head. Demi acts fast, but OT already has her sidearm. He makes her get undressed and locks her into a device before her training can kick in. Now that she's his new fixture OT is going to savor his time with her sexy body.
Demi doesn't want to do what he tells her to do. He tries to convince her that if she just complies it'll be easier. She's defiant, but she soon realizes that if she lets him have his way with her that she'll get orgasms instead of torment.

Duration: 41:27
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2695kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 851.9 MB

Download Noise Complaint

Eves Pussy Is Put Through Its Paces

Studio: Brutalpunishment

Studded with piercings, whipped till its raw, Eves pussy is subjected to her Masters desires as he subjects her to cruel whipstrokes and kinky torment that will render Eve abject and helpless. Just how much can she take? Watch and see for yourself

Duration: 34:19
Video: 544x416, AVC (H.264), 1531kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 418.3 MB

Download Eves Pussy Is Put Through Its Paces

Revenge Of The Red Rocket - Wenona and Sadie Holmes - HD 720p

In the first part , the evil Bella Morte (Wenona) captured, then fucked hard poor Patriot Girl (Sadie Holmes). Then poor Patriot Girl was left humiliated. But now paybacks are truly a bitch! Keeping that in mind, Bella is defeated. But deciding jail was too good for her, Patriot Girl decides to return the favor! She fucks the villain hard and fast! The end is definitely jail time for Bella Morte but not before having several orgasms at the hands of the mighty Patriot Girl!

Duration: 13:04
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps

File size: 480.0 MB

Download Revenge Of The Red Rocket - Wenona and Sadie Holmes - HD 720p

Heavy Rubber

Studio: Gwen Media

Heavy Rubber #1 contains segments from some of the best Gwen Media movies ever made. Including Rubber Starlets Part Time Ivy Manor #1

Duration: 1:00:39
Video: 576x432, DivX 5, 1367kbps

File size: 667.2 MB

Download Heavy Rubber

The Vigilante Turns His Attention Towards Rachel - Scene 1 - HD 720p

The next morning, Rachel is led out of the barn. She is in a strict posture collar. Her arms are strictly bound with leather straps, as well as her ankles. The Vigilante pulls her along by a chain locked to her collar. Withe her legs bound, Rachel has no choice but to hop to where ever he decides. After a bit, they stop, but it's only so he can smack her ass and grope her. He then continues on. They finally make it to their destination. Rachel is manhandled and spanked again, before the man walks away. She decides that trying to hop away is not a good idea, and instead tries to catch her breath. The Vigilante returns and removes the tight straps binding her arms. He replaces them with a full leather armbinder. Leather straps are then used to bind her legs more securely. Rachel is put on her knees and the Vigilante blindfolds her and gags her with a ball-panel harness gag. The man walks away again, leaving Rachel on her knees.

Duration: 13:27

File size: 603.1 MB

Download The Vigilante Turns His Attention Towards Rachel - Scene 1 - HD 720p

Secretary Trained In Latex

Mia is sitting up on Mr Big Boss's desk getting acclimated to her new work environment when he decides that he should bind and gag her while talking to her about what she likes about being bound. Starting with her elbows her wrists soon join them tightly bound behind her back. Mia is placed on the desk in a seated position as her high heeled feet are bound together with more rope. Finally an inflatable gag is placed into her mouth and strapped on tightly before being inflated creating a bit of a drooling situation. Mia is then lain down on the desk before another rope is added to her feet hogtying her ankles off to her elbows and then tid off holding her in position.

Duration: 15:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4079kbps

File size: 464.3 MB

Download Secretary Trained In Latex

Struggling Writers

Release Year: 1996
Genres: Bondage, Stockings, Ball Gag

Gaby Lamour, Gigi Varga, asks her new roommate, buxom Sophia Capri, to bind and gag her to help with a story she's working on. Later, the bondage is for real when Sophia's discovered stealing all her roommate's belongings.

Duration: 54:42
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1171kbps

File size: 524.7 MB

Download Struggling Writers

Beauties In Bondage

Studio: Devonshire Productions

Expect a very ultimate and creative bondage movie featuring some incredible tight bondage, amazing suspensions, spandex encasement, tightest rope bondage in uncomfortable positions, and a large variety of gags! Rare bondage video, for the true connoisseurs of the genre!

Duration: 1:01:36
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 978kbps

File size: 499.3 MB

Download Beauties In Bondage

Steel Trap

I spent the afternoon struggling in my own little steel trap. This simple but very effective set of cuffs and a collar allowed no movement and very little ability to breathe.

Duration: 9:37
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V7, 1335kbps

File size: 101.2 MB

Download Steel Trap

The Ladytrap

Studio: Harmony Concepts

Heiress Sadie Belle is kidnapped from her bed by a mysterious intruder, spirited away and held for ransom. The police find all the other women in the house bound and gagged, but was one of them secretly behind the abduction? Detective Alexis Taylor interrogates the beautiful suspects, but before she can solve this mystery, all seven women are tied and gagged when the heiress stately mansion becomes...The Ladytrap.

Duration: 1:43:01
Video: 720x480, DivX 3, 1050kbps

File size: 848.9 MB

Download The Ladytrap

Fatima Brutal - Scene 3 - Maximilian Lomp, Fatima and Julci - Full HD 1080p

The "Fatima brutal" series continues with probably the most brutal part, that is pussy whipping. Fatima is exhausted and her entire body aches after the whole day's torture but her soul is unbreakable. This girl is a wonder!

Duration: 8:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9741kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 602.3 MB

Download Fatima Brutal - Scene 3 - Maximilian Lomp, Fatima and Julci - Full HD 1080p

Gefolterte Sklavinnen

Two german lave extreme humilation punishment in woods. enjoy!

Duration: 52:38
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 977kbps

File size: 428.5 MB

Download Gefolterte Sklavinnen

Great ticklish orgasm

Genres: Teen, Bondage, BDSM, Lesbian, Fetish, Tickling

We all know that Very knows what it's like to be tickled, but one thing that did strike us is that she want new of our ticklish orgasms! So we put this right her! Tickler Victoria is also an expert in this field so we let her take charge, and she promises Very a real good time! She soon start to tickle and titillate Very's sexy body and bare feet and soon she have her in fits of sweet laughter. Victoria starts off by slowly teasing her, slowly edging her towards her ticklish orgasm, and her final goal! As the leader of the tickling video Victoria thrusts the device into her hungry pussy and soon starts to feel the pleasure. Very moans and groans in pleasure and her tight body squirms in rapture, as the orgasmic sensations flow through her! With the constant tickling and teasing from the tickler, it all becomes too much for her to take, and Very is the girl which pissed himself. If you like pissy pussy, you will be love Very. She ends in ticklish orgasm heaven and she has no one, but two huge WET! climax!

Duration: 13:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9620kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 971.0 MB

Download Great ticklish orgasm

Tylers Cabin

Studio: Insex

I keep to myself mostly. Dont make a habit of poking my nose around where it dont belong. But I was out hunting squirrel one day and my eyes about popped out of my head seeing what I saw coming down that old logging road.Theres a guy named Joe lives way back up the mountain. Hes never been much for socializing. But in the woods that day, there he was, driving his pickup on the logging road. And damned if there werent three girls tied behind that truck buck naked, like they was livestock. He had their necks all yoked together. Their hands were tied behind their backs. They had big old pieces of wood tied in their mouths so they couldnt make much of a sound.

Duration: 45:35
Video: 640x480, xvid, 1283kbps

File size: 473.7 MB

Download Tylers Cabin

Splint Frame

I am sealed in plastic wrap like a mummy followed by another layer of duct tape straps on the metal splint frame, Once spent the afternoon there I was vibrated until I couldn't hold the orgasms in anymore.

Duration: 14:31

File size: 153.8 MB

Download Splint Frame

Bondage By Request - Babes In Bondage

Studio: Bd Video

You wont find any hotter babes than these. Tied tightly and just full of sexuality. These girls are waiting for you. Jim Martin is considered the King of bondage, enter his kingdom!

Duration: 1:02:17
Video: 576x432, XviD, 1390kbps

File size: 695.9 MB

Download Bondage By Request - Babes In Bondage

Strippers Disciplined for Insubordination - Scene 2 - HD 720p

I untie Monica and Rubee's neckropes and remove Monica's hood and Rubee's gag. I have other plans for both of them. I seat them back to back on a thick piece of lumber supported by several blocks. I untie their elbows and tie them with their arms interlocking. They both complain, whine, and curse.

Duration: 19:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5847kbps

File size: 845.2 MB

Download Strippers Disciplined for Insubordination - Scene 2 - HD 720p

Randy Moore

Genres: Bondage, Bdsm

There isn't anything really complicated going on here - it is just old fashioned, really, really tight bondage. Sometimes people say things are inescapable and well... they aren't. This, however, is not one of those times. Poor Randy is in a real pickle and I'm afraid she isn't going anywhere... very sexy.

Duration: 13:52
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3705kbps

File size: 383.6 MB

Download Randy Moore

Compromising Positions

Release Year: 2012

Scenes hard rope bondage. amazing bondage performance. enjoy!

Duration: 1:05:17
Video: 704x528, XviD, 1465kbps

File size: 795.7 MB

Download Compromising Positions

Emily

Studio: Intotheattic

20 year aged Emily truly is a newbie. Shes very nice, shes never been on camera, shes never been restrained up and shes truly a wholesome babe. I cant wait to obtain started.Emily starts her day out in the side yard hogtied with a ring gag. We see her just lying out there, defenseless. Before to long we hear a mower approaching. Its JR, out to cut his lawn. Hes on his riding mower cutting swaths of grass and slowly approaching Emily. Soon hes so close to Emily the mower chute is tossing grass right onto her as she lay hogtied in the yard. Soon shes covered in freshly cut grass. JR stops the mower next to her, acquires off and brings back a trailer. After hooking the small trailer to the mower he picks up and places Emily in the back of it. Off they go driving across the property. Shes still nicely hogtied in the utility trailer as he drives off toward the barn. Once at the barn JR backs, removes the tailgate to the trailer and proceeds to charge an O out of Emily; and that Emily, shes a quiet babe. If it werent for the hasty little intakes of air she does you wouldnt know shes acquisition off.

Duration: 1:01:29
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 683kbps

File size: 337.2 MB

Download Emily

Drool and Board - Kenzie Taylor and OT

Eugene sent Kenzie Taylor to OT to help work off her debt to him. OT's "Photography" seems a little weird to Kenzie, but she plays along. The reality is that OT doesn't really do photography other than to document the crazy devices he puts women in. Kenzie starts to struggle when OT leaves her alone for a while. When he returns to have his fun with her he makes the positions increasingly more difficult. The more uncomfortable Kenzie gets the more panicked she gets. He exposes and plays with her GIANT tits. He puts her on her knees and ties her tits tightly apart. He pulls her knees up so that all her weight is on them. Kenzie hates it, but she can't help loving it. The drool from the gag runs straight down her face. It even gets caught up in her bush. The board OT has her strapped to is seriously harsh. Kenzie enters dressed and is gagged with a metal gag, she starts drooling. After she's undressed she's bound to a board and her nipples are tortured. Her tits are tied, she's whipped, and then bound spread with clamps on her pussy lips. An anal hook is inserted into her pussy and she's made to cum with the Hitachi.

Duration: 38:09

File size: 347.1 MB

Download Drool and Board - Kenzie Taylor and OT

Pretty In Pink

Studio: Jayedwards

Jay carries in brunette and beautiful new model Layla over his shoulder already roped-up over her pretty pink dress. Its almost difficult for us to watch Jay slap her asscheeks and breasts so roughly. Almost. Soon her bare tits are as pink as her dress and nipple-squashers only add to her (dis)pleasure. Next, shes in a standing spreadeagle, fully nude except for her high heels and a knotted crotchrope. Ah, this is more like it! she appears to think. That is, until Jay applies those mean little clamps to her nipples and her thighs start to feel the real strain of this particular position. Maybe a gag change will take her mind off those quivering quads? Nope. In fact, Jay bends her over to make the tie even tougher! Now clad in turquoise and black lingerie, Layla is lovely as she writhes on the floor - so a tight little hogtie should get her back into discomfort-mode! Next, its a pussy-baring frogtie for lovely Layla...until Jay suspends one of her ankles and adds big black clips to her poor nipples. Time to perch this pretty little pet on a tall stool and dress her up in red: red heels, red gloves, red corset, red nipple-clips and the biggest red ballgag weve ever seen. Blonde and tanned, newcomer Sydney has curves galore. Her huge breasts alone will have you drooling but just wait until Jay goes to work on her. Perhaps she got a bit more than she bargained for with this shoot because each new rope seems to bring with it a sweet little squeal of surprise. Jay does a lot of handgagging over Sydneys ballgag, then covers it with a roll of white medwrap and hard slaps on her ass really get her yelping! Sydneys fancy lingerie can barely contain her voluminous assets and when Jay whips her lush thighs and tits, she seems almost beside herself. The next position is designed to bring out this blonde bombshells inner bondage-beast. It starts out simply enough as a nude and barefoot upright frogtie, but then Jay adds those wicked little nipple tweezers and hauls her up onto knee-point in a semi-suspension.

Duration: 1:28:53
Video: 528x400, XviD, 941kbps

File size: 700.0 MB

Download Pretty In Pink

Snot, Sweat and Tears - Courtney - Scene 2 - HD 720p

Poor Courtney stands waiting as her captor gathers up zipties. He is back far to soon for her liking. Her skirt is removed before a ziptie is tightly cinched around her waist. A few more are tightened between her legs. Courtney yelps as they they invade her pussy. He then starts binding her legs with the cruel nylon straps. He starts at her upper thighs and works his way down, cinching them even tighter with smaller zipties as he goes. Once her thighs are complete, he binds her tits with the ties. Her arms are next and they are tightly ziptied and cinched as well. He unties Courtney's neckrope from above and guides her to the floor.

Duration: 16:45

File size: 751.9 MB

Download Snot, Sweat and Tears - Courtney - Scene 2 - HD 720p

Milk Enema Floor Pee and Sybian Ride In Bondage

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation

Sexy Alyssa, now working as a French maid, is more delectable than ever. She has changed her name formerly Elena to reflect the kinky sexual nymph she has been blossoming into. She enticingly prances around to the music while she mops the floor.

Duration: 53:36
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

File size: 474.1 MB

Download Milk Enema Floor Pee and Sybian Ride In Bondage

Tilly bad boss

Genres: Bondage, Bdsm

Ivan is getting tired of Amiee's being lazy and half ass doing her job. He goes to talk with her about the newest thing. Amiee has given Ivan a message for a meeting at 1 o'clock but it does not say with who. When he asks her who it is with she has no idea. Ivan figures a little time out in some tight rope will help. The whole time Ivan is tying Amiee's wrists and elbows she is being very sassy. So it is time to shut her up by cramming a cloth into her lovely mouth and taping it in. Ivan takes his time tying Amiee's shapely legs below the knees and ankles. Will Amiee become a better secretary?

Duration: 10:41
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 8004kbps

File size: 644.3 MB

Download Tilly bad boss

Angel Allwood

Studio: Sexuallybroken

The action continues on Angel Allwoods live show. All live fast paced action. All the bondage unfolding before your eyes. And both ends of her relentlessly drilled down without mercy. And what better way to access those holes then to bend her over and shackle her down by her arms? The bondage is beautiful in its simplicity and elegance. And it keeps her totally restrained. Her own hands hold her in place. Once bound, we walk up at our leisure and make full use of that mouth and pussy. Angel grimaces as 10 full inches of BBC takes her from behind, training out her tight hole. And all the while, another cock takes her mouth. It is a tag team twosome of back and forth that never lets up. Even a huge cock slut like Angel can be overwhelmed and she is being pushed to her very limits. The drool pours out as her glazed and glassy eyes stare off into the distance. The position is brutal and the pace is relentless. Our busty blonde MILF is turned into a gasping sex sandwich. She is knee deep in the middle of a complete sexual overload and we arent even close to being done yet. She is dick dazed. Live shows take the very best sexual athletes out there. Can Angel hang? Or will she fold like a house of cards? Stay tuned to find out in the next update...

Duration: 7:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 415.4 MB

Download Angel Allwood

In The Attic

Every single part of my body was strapped down with straps held with screws. No matter how much I struggled to get free I could only move my fingers and feet.

Duration: 9:05

File size: 93.7 MB

Download In The Attic

Back