Tied Milf - Tied Tits And Breath Control Rope | BDSM

Pain And Pleasure

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Bdsm, Torture, Bondage
Video language: English

Brunette sexy slave, extreme punishment torture video actin. enjoy!

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6296kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 503.0 MB

Download Pain And Pleasure

Sore Screams - Elise Graves

Studio: Infernalrestraints

Elise Graves always screams the best when she has a hood over her face. The claustrophobic confines allow just enough air flow to let her put her lungs to work. It is amazing that she does not go hoarse. Of course if she ever stops yelling PD will just take it as a sign that she needs to be beaten more. If her options are a little sore throat or the worst that he can manage it is clear which one she will choose.

Duration: 43:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 490.7 MB

Download Sore Screams - Elise Graves

Vulnerable - Trina Michaels Pd

Studio: Hardtied

Trina Michaels looks comfortable at first, as she is driving out to the farm with PD, but as he gets to talking she begins to get more and more nervous. The idea that they will be isolated in the mountains, miles from any assistance, where no one can hear her scream for help finally starts to set in and it is both terrifying and incredibly hot. Trina wants to get hurt. She needs to feel helpless and vulnerable to feel sexy and alive. A firm hand can guide her even better when it holds a whip or a cane. The knowledge that she has no control is what gives her the strength to endure the torments that await her. Whatever happens to her, she will suffer through it and ask for more because she has to. For him.

Duration: 1:03:52

File size: 718.7 MB

Download Vulnerable - Trina Michaels Pd

Muriel Is Back! - Full HD 1080p

The lioness is back! Bondage addict Muriel from Germany is here again to get tested. This time we put her in a metal bondage predicament that is not as easy as it looks! Her arms are bent and locked to her tight steel belt and her elbows are chained together. Wearing a tight ballgag, Muriel must attempt to escape this position, but it is already hard to reach the keys on the floor! She tries to take out the gag, but she can't reach that either. And then, when she gets close to her escape, we sneak in and take the keys away. This will be a fun struggle to watch!

Duration: 4:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11221kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 346.4 MB

Download Muriel Is Back! - Full HD 1080p

BBW Bound - Mischievous Kitty - Full HD 1080p

Mischievous Kitty is relaxing in her house while a thief spies on her from the window. Next thing you know the thief gets inside the house to get a better view of her voluptuous body. He waited for the right moment to get her from behind so he can start having his way with the busty brunette. Mischievous Kitty gets scared and excited all at the same time. This hot sexy plumper gets her pussy licked before he shoves his big hard cock inside her mouth. We know she´s liking it because she is moaning hard as she starts getting fucked in her wet pussy. She gets tied up and fucked form multiple positions until he cums all over her. Scene contains sideways fucking, doggystyle, and missionary until he cums on her face.

Duration: 16:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 971.3 MB

Download BBW Bound - Mischievous Kitty - Full HD 1080p

Bondage Blondes

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Devonshire
Genres: Bondage, Bdsm

There's just something about hotel rooms that makes you want to get kinky! Maybe it's because you're away from home...or maybe it's just the possibility of your naughtiness being discovered by the staff. What would YOU do if you suddenly had two hotel rooms and two incredibly hot blondes at your complete disposal? And what if both of these tanned, taut, and busty blondes were also totally into being tightly tied and securely gagged? Well, we certainly know what Darla would do because she shows us in this tasty new video! Stacy and Goldie are two of today's top fetish stars and they both do a superb job here, squirming sexily in Darla's strict roping.

Format: avini
Duration: 1:05:08
Video: 720x480, XviD, 878kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 443.8 MB

Download Bondage Blondes

punishment

Genres: Bdsm, Torture

Extreme punishment and humilation slave russian girl. extra video.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 35:07
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2914kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 760.8 MB

Download punishment

Hard Torture Bianca - 13

Studio: Torture Galaxy

Versatile methods of torture. Piercing intimate parts, sap, horror! Hard mockery boobs, genitals. The girls actually pierced chest spokes hammered nails in the chest, vagina Stick In electrical items, and the electric current, stick a needle in the buttocks and generally very cruel mockery.

Format: avi
Duration: 36:54
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1000kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 304.2 MB

Download Hard Torture Bianca - 13

Head Ball - Bad Dolly - Full HD 1080p

We have had this metal Head Ball in the studio for a while but we never used it. Bad Dolly said she wanted to try it, she was probably the first girl who wasn't scared by the idea of having a locked metal ball on her head. It is a very claustrophobic experience, and you become really aware of yourself, your breathing, the darkness. Bad Dolly was also locked in the Steel Hobble Dress with her wrists cuffed to the sides, and this dress makes it impossible to sit down or even kneel. So in the end, she was reduced to almost a statue, standing around with her boobs sticking out, completely defenseless and unsure about what would happen next. Bad Dolly is such a brave girl!

Duration: 4:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13818kbps

File size: 416.2 MB

Download Head Ball - Bad Dolly - Full HD 1080p

Just A Thing Featuring Sasha Knox

Sasha Knox is under the impression that she has rights so PD and SD are going to have to correct her. She is stripped of her name first, because it represents a will she will no longer have. Her clothes are stripped off because they are a modesty she no longer needs. In minutes Sasha goes from a woman to a thing, an it, just another fucked up toy in their collection. It has a number of unique talents that amuse PD and SD. It can cum within seconds, it can cum from pain and suffering, it can scream for mercy and beg for more at the same time. PD and SD are interested in everything it can do. Their new toy will be worn out and broken down by the time they are even done testing it out.

Duration: 53:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps

File size: 596.5 MB

Download Just A Thing Featuring Sasha Knox

I Pet, Tape, Gag, and Excercise for My Safa Pet - Scene 1 - HD 720p

Safa stands neck roped with her wrists tied separately behind her back. It's not long before I arrive to play with my new pet. I clasp one hand over her mouth as I grope her and slap her ass. I then grab her by her hair and continue manhandling her. After I tire of playing with her I vetwrap and tape her wrists to her upper arms. I untie her other arm and it gets the same treatment. I untie her neck rope and put her in a chair. I then vetwrap and tape her ankles to her thighs. A gag is next. Safa pet is harness ball gagged tightly. I grope her a bit more before I strap a make shift collar around her neck. I manhandle her a bit more before I leave her. The clip ends shortly after.

Duration: 20:13
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 908.4 MB

Download I Pet, Tape, Gag, and Excercise for My Safa Pet - Scene 1 - HD 720p

The Tease

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Devonshire

A surpassingly-sultry brunette, named Tory, dressed in provocatively-tight white miniskirt, hose, garters and high-heels experiences a delectable transformation from aggressive tease to helpless bound beauty. Tory is introduced to ultra-tight bondage, a collection of mouth-filling gags, elbows-together ties along with taut breast bondage, crotch ropes, nipple clamps and a couple of strict ties.

Duration: 1:13:16
Video: 720x576, DivX 5, 762kbps

File size: 481.2 MB

Download The Tease

Bound Isabella

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation

Slave girl Isabella extreme amateur bondage action. watch and enjoy!

Duration: 57:31
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1422kbps

File size: 653.9 MB

Download Bound Isabella

The Missing

Studio: BandD Pleasures

Lover of beauty (shape, exactly), Cindy, concealed by a long time favorite, a dealer. And she, naive, thinking that the House, ritzy black cloak-bought them on wages of ordinary librarian. Once upon a time, in order to pay Cindy hairdresser, he stole a quantity of "kingpin" (his name in the film is not disclosed). Cindy is abducted and politely asked: "where did your lover dewal?". She is silent. Professional name is Chang a sadist.

Duration: 42:52
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 401.1 MB

Download The Missing

Foot Girl Featuring Emily Marilyn

Emily is a foot fetishist but his lust cannot be contained to just one part of her body. Sure, he can tickle or whip her feet to get her going, but working her pussy into a hot, wet frenzy is not his only goal. He has to derive every bit of pleasure than he can from her body and that means using every little bit of the canvas that she has offered up to him. She has tits to be clamped, an ass to be whipped, holes to be filled and a clit to be vibrated. He cannot risk letting her focus too fully on her feet. After all, if she likes it too much she may get stupid. He would not want her thinking he cared what she wants. She is there to be humiliated and used, nothing more. That is not to say that PD will not play with her feet at all. He is an artist, after all, and her feet are too perfect a subject to go untouched. They will receive an ever intensifying series of torments. A whipping is like paint, the spikes are like musical notes, and hot iron is like marble. He will fashion her suffering into a masterpiece. He just cannot miss out on that just because she may enjoy it too much. She is his to shape and mold, and through her pain he will make her perfect.

Duration: 1:00:05

File size: 675.5 MB

Download Foot Girl Featuring Emily Marilyn

Teppo - Scene 1 - Full HD 1080p

This tutorial demonstrates and further explains 'ingredients' familiar from our other classes, e.g. 'Tying techniques', through a variety of simple 'recipes'.

Duration: 2:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10952kbps

File size: 224.9 MB

Download Teppo - Scene 1 - Full HD 1080p

Spy Mirela is Caught & Endures a BDSM Interrogation

Mirela is caught on the grounds of Reverend property. A camera is found in her handbag but there is no film. It seems she has criminal intent. She could be a spy! She has earned punishment and must be imprisoned right away. Two guards pull her into the prison and interrogate her first, going through her purse. She must endure a BDSM Prison Mistress and Master, domination, spanking, smacking, humiliation, fingering, bondage, breast, pussy and nipple torment and fingering. They will make her confess. Sex slave training usually does the trick to get answers.

Duration: 8:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7813kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 483.6 MB

Download Spy Mirela is Caught & Endures a BDSM Interrogation

Shauna

Release Year: 2015

Extreme bondage slave Shauna in garage. watch her video.

Duration: 10:53
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6639kbps

File size: 546.8 MB

Download Shauna

Lets Have Fun

Studio: Bond Group Ltd.

Its a shooting day at the Edwards house and Jay is busily preparing his equipment. In the makeup chair, luscious Sharon is doing her last minute touch-ups. When Jay comes in to check on her, though, she seems just a bit bored. "Im tired of just shooting shooting shooting, Jay. Cant we make today about having fun?" Your wish is his command, sweetie! Grabbing his plush pet right out of her chair, Jay gets right to work at having some F-U-N! A kneeling post-tie is first on the days bondage docket, complete with onscreen tying and a nice, hard tit-whipping. (That knotted crotchrope actually seems to provide the most fun for our girl.) Next, Jay wraps Sharons huge melons in tight coils of rope and manhandles them while a hoisted crotchrope tugs cruelly at her poor little pussy. Bound sitting upright on a tall stool, Sharon presents a perfect canvas for breast binding. That big, soft, wet mouth of hers is just made for on-camera gag changes. A strict frogtie has our bottomless damsel wriggling her lush body down a carpeted hallway, right into Jays clutches for some more tit punishment! Stripped down to just her high heels, Sharons tanned flesh practically begs for extra whipping, and maybe a couple clothespegs on those pert nips? Sharons last bondage shows off her astounding curves from all angles and makes us wonder what kind of fun she and Jay had after the camera stopped rolling! Beautiful newcomer Terri rounds out the program with four sexy bondages of her own. Tall, tanned, and taut, Terri looks like she might have strolled in off a private Malibu beach. Her turquoise blue eyes widen so sexily as Jay whips her vulnerable ass!

Format: real
Duration: 1:31:40
Video: 320x240, RV40

File size: 298.8 MB

Download Lets Have Fun

Bad Teacher Featuring Sybil Hawthorne

Sybil has been teaching lessons she knows are banned and so PD is going to school her on some of his own ideas. She needs to learn what it feels like to be a worm on the ground. PD is going to show her. He will take what little dignity she has and grind it beneath his heel. There are all kinds of painful and humiliating acts for Sybil to perform; things that would never even occur to a less perverse mind. She will eat fruit that he stuffed up her snatch, and endure insults hurled from the class. They will not leave marks, but the pain of it is clearly visible on her face and in her eyes. The canes are even more obvious, since they not only mark but evoke a much more noticeable response. They make her scream and cry and plead for it all to stop. It is the perfect way to teach her what is acceptable and what is not.

Duration: 56:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps

File size: 631.2 MB

Download Bad Teacher Featuring Sybil Hawthorne

Save Me - Holly Hendrix - Full HD 1080p

Submissive superstar sex sluts are not made, they're born, and Holly Hendrix is a natural. Small, hot AF and down for the filthiest rough sex, hard cock and BDSM slave training thaat Ranger Brick can muster, Holly becomes an extreme teen superstar before our very eyes! When her BFF Marina promises her a weekend of easy riches entertaining at a remote private party, Holly can?t say no. Of course, it all goes sideways, and after a masked psycho chases the girls deep into the nearby woods, Holly finds a nearby cabin. Frantic, she knocks on the door and Ranger Brick opens the door and offers to help, sorta. Exhausted, terrified, and with nowhere to turn, little Holly soon becomes the leading lady in his epic filmed psycho drama. The film begins with a musical number, and when we say, musical number, we really mean a sloppy deepthroat blowjob for Brick and a hard and fast fingerblasting for Holly. Acrobatic, loud and very energetic standing 69 is next and punctuated with spanking slapping and spitting on all of Holly's delicate lady parts. The fucking begins with a vengeance and doesn't end until Holly's funholes and face are completely wrecked and covered with cum

Duration: 41:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2413kbps

File size: 769.4 MB

Download Save Me - Holly Hendrix - Full HD 1080p

Amateur bdsm part 79

Electro torture extreme caning whipping slave woman, watch!

Duration: 48:16
Video: 500x332, AVC (H.264), 912kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 367.3 MB

Download Amateur bdsm part 79

Candle

Slave Candle in red skirt awesome bondage on he floor.

Duration: 13:27
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 520.8 MB

Download Candle

Constriction

Mummified from head to toe in wide black industrial rubber tape I struggle the best I can with no hope of escape. The tape covering my mouth won't even let me say a clear word only a mutter of something.

Duration: 13:36
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V7, 1335kbps

File size: 144.8 MB

Download Constriction

Game Face - Sarah Jane Ceylon

There is something about a countdown that builds anticipation. As the numbers tick away the otherwise imperceptible sounds of a clock suddenly begin to reverberate throughout a room. PD has set up electrodes to give Sarah Jane Ceylon a nasty jolt whenever the timer finds 0. As every second passes, as each of the clicks echoes in the otherwise silent room, her muscles all tense with the rhythm. He loves to play these kinds of games with women. They always cry and scream more when there is the creeping thought of suffering in the back of their minds. The threat of pain is so effective when it comes to making a slut cower. Everyone knows that PD has the sickest mind and the most sadistic interests. That knowledge will break her just as quickly as his collection of whips, canes and implements of pain.

Duration: 48:12

File size: 542.0 MB

Download Game Face - Sarah Jane Ceylon

Local Busty Dominatrix is Bound, Manhandled, and Gagged - Scene 3 - HD 720p

I tie Castratta's ankles to the legs of the chair. I remove her ballgag, and she tells me that her shoulder is really starting to bother her now. I tell her that I want to cleave gag her and get a few more camera angles and we'll be done, and that's what I do. I left in the footage at the end of her being released.

Duration: 13:19

File size: 597.3 MB

Download Local Busty Dominatrix is Bound, Manhandled, and Gagged - Scene 3 - HD 720p

Marcia part 84

Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation

Slave blonde Marcia extremal hardtied hardcore torture action.

Duration: 54:16
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1175kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 474.0 MB

Download Marcia part 84

Drea in jeep

Genres: Bondage, Humilation

Amateur bondage in car jeep, extreme rope humilation. Enjoy!!!

Duration: 13:44
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 532.5 MB

Download Drea in jeep

Thousand Needles For Boobs

Studio: Torture Galaxy

Thousand needles for boobs.Young body wants to try a new experience. A lot of torture and pain. all for the sake of an orgasm

Duration: 35:40
Video: 400x300, DivX 5, 750kbps
Audio: 344kbps

File size: 287.3 MB

Download Thousand Needles For Boobs

Skin Tight Bound

I am trussed up tight as can be in a strict hogtie that had my arms virtually welded together behind my back and my ankles drawn tight as could be unable to speak once the weight pulling up on the head harness drove the gag deep into my mouth and nearly half of my body weight was suspended from the celling.

Duration: 7:00

File size: 73.9 MB

Download Skin Tight Bound

Nailed Featuring Sarah Blake

Infernal Restraints is all about hard bondage and twisted torments. Sarah showed up expecting it to be rough, but nothing could have prepared her for what she got. Without hesitation Damon Pierce nailed her to a post by her hands. It all happened so fast she did not even have the chance to protest. There will be plenty of time for that later. He is going to make her beg for more until her mind and body can no longer take it. Sarah is eventually released from the post but it does not mean the end of her pain. Quite the contrary, Damon is only moving her so that he can make her a better target for his whip. Each stroke raises a lovely little red stripe across her body to show that it has hit the mark. It gives her the opportunity to stretch her legs a little, which she should be grateful for. When he is tired of watching Sarah trot about Damon is going to nail her into the most uncomfortable position yet. Sure, she will be able to cum this time, but only if she can persevere through the punishment enough to satisfy her captor.

Duration: 48:48

File size: 549.0 MB

Download Nailed Featuring Sarah Blake

Yvette Xtreme Visits for Bondage - Scene 3 - HD 720p

I tie Yvette's elbows together, chicken wing her and then I cinch her arms to her body. I stand her up and tie off the back of her chest harness above. I tie her head back using the D-ring in her head harness. I step back and watch Yvette endure her bondage. This is one of those clips that I have been sitting on fr a while. Things didn't go as planned. For instance, I didn't tie the spreader bar good enough and it came loose. The lighting isn't as good as I would have liked. Overall, it's not bad and Yvette later told me that it was the most intense clip she has ever done, so if you are a Yvette Extreme fan, you'll love it.

Duration: 18:57

File size: 851.3 MB

Download Yvette Xtreme Visits for Bondage - Scene 3 - HD 720p

Beast Punishing Beauty part 4

Release Year: 2016
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Teen, Skinny, Bondage, Big Tits

.I like to make them confess...and Molly is as guilty as the rest...a hot little slut who loves to tease, but enjoys being used in extreme ways...Enjoy a long, relaxing and kinky weekend

Duration: 14:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2549kbps

File size: 301.5 MB

Download Beast Punishing Beauty part 4

Ariel new handcuffs

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage

We manage to get sexy Ariel to stay long enough to tie her in a lovely coin-knot karada ....

Duration: 19:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4442kbps
Audio: 88kbps

File size: 657.2 MB

Download Ariel new handcuffs

From Bored To Bound

Studio: Jay Edwards

Poor Shay. Her girlfriend has called and canceled their lunch plans just because of a little rainy weather and now shes bored and demanding that boyfriend Jay entertain her.

Format: real
Duration: 1:32:15
Video: 320x240, RV40

File size: 300.7 MB

Download From Bored To Bound

Immobilizer - Scene 3

For the remainder of my stay in the Immobilizer I am shrink wrapped tight and left at the mercy of the tens unit for longer than I ever though I could manage.

Duration: 11:06

File size: 116.9 MB

Download Immobilizer - Scene 3

Crammed Full Of Cock Featuring Bethany

Bethany is going to take a lot of dick. PD has his penis plus an impressive collection of cocks to make sure she does not have to spend a minute without her holes crammed full of something. He makes it easy at first. A gentle push down her throat is all it takes to produce a few heavy gags. He expands her horizons with his supply of dildos. Her snatch is tight, but greedy and so it has no problem handling an inflatable Mr. Pogo. She enjoys the steady pumping of a fucking machine even more. When everything is said and done, Bethany will always ask for more.

Duration: 54:58

File size: 618.3 MB

Download Crammed Full Of Cock Featuring Bethany

Back