The Charming Bitch Making Slaves Suffer | Humiliation Men

Kat Fucks Lance in Chastity Part 1

Cast: Kat, Lance
Genres: Big Booty, Big Tits, Chastity, Fitness Chicks, Leotard / One Piece, Sissy, Strap On - Peggin
Video language: English

This video is here for those of you who get hard at the thought of seeing an elegant young lady with a piece of glorious rubber attached to her perfect body ready to stick it up some ass happy dude's manhole

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7762kbps
Audio: 211kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Kat Fucks Lance in Chastity Part 1

Evil Bitch Cruel Assfuck - Cruel Assfuck

Genres: Femdom, Rubber, Latex, Dildo, Fisting, Pegging

How pathetic this horny slut is.begs me for a exhibitionistic assfuck in front of the audience. My provoking outfit has decoyed several perverts who can't wait to watch how I handle a submissive slut. I love it to turn you on while assfucking and handballing this chubby faggot. At one point all viewers have their pants down, wanking their dicks and enjoy the fuckshow. I use all my skills to keep them stiff and increase the horniness with sniffing commands and extreme dirty talk.

Duration: 23:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Evil Bitch Cruel Assfuck - Cruel Assfuck

Fallon West - Black Cock Riding

Cast: Fallon West
Genres: Cuckold, BBC, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Se

Before she left for her Brazilian honeymoon, Andy took the time to find out how to say a few phrases in Portuguese, like "thank you" ("obrigado," btw). Unfortunately, she drew a complete blank when she found herself on the golden shores of the beautiful South American country. Faced with the prospect of a shitty honeymoon, as well as the handsome bellboy who came to her rescue, she found herself saying thank you the best way she knew how: with her hot wet holes. Her husband took a dim view of this, of course, but when you have a headstrong wife who does as she pleases, sometimes you have to sit back and let her take the wheel. Even if that means licking someone else's semen from her pretty pussy!. Fallon West gets down and dirty in this hot set by Marco P.

Duration: 31:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19527kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 4.5 GB

Download Fallon West - Black Cock Riding

Cow Forced to Drink Contents of Bag

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Femdom, Humilation, Handjob,Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Bondage,

Another pitiful fuck boy has wandered into the lair of the Divine Bitches, dripping pre-cum and begging for divine pussy. Instead, the devastatingly seductive Lea Lexis locks this slave's useless sissy cock in chastity, shoves an armful of dildo inside his greedy asshole, and gags her new slut toy with divinely wet, delicious panties. Sissification, anal strap-on, paddling, anal speculum, heaps of humiliation, and piles of panties in store!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:17
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 875.1 MB

Download Cow Forced to Drink Contents of Bag

MILF Black Balling

Cast: Andi James

Your horny wife Andi James seems to have fallen hook, line and pussy for the bullshit psychic that followed her home from the beach. But since you're a weak-willed sissy, you're not going to do anything about it when he decides to bury his own bone in your wife's wet hole. All you're going to do is sit and watch while she slides that black shaft into her mouth, and when Wes drops his ten-day load, it's going to be all over the place: on your wife, on your furniture, on your camera, hell, all over you. But that's going to be just fine by you, isn't it?.

Duration: 25:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15656kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Download MILF Black Balling

Vanessa Cage's House Boy

Release Year: 2017
Studio: SubbyHubby
Cast: Vanessa Cage
Genres: Body Worship, Chastity, Crossdressing, Cuckolding, Cum Eating, Female Domination, Full Movies, Humiliation, Sissy Training, Strapon

Toby is desperate, about to lose his apartment his car is going to be repossessed he really needs a job and fast, he sees a strange ad that says houseboy needed must be willing to do everything I say, he figures what do I have to lose and goes on to the job interview, upon arriving he sees a beautiful hot blonde laying out by her pool topless on the phone he knocks on the screen she waves him in , he extends his hand and says I'm here for the job interview with an annoyed look on her face the goddess puts her hand up telling him to wait, then she stands up pushes him down to his knees and explains he must be willing to do everything she says, Toby agrees and she hands him a pink diamond studded collar and tells him put this on bitch and worship my feet, Toby looks confused, she smacks him and says do you want the job or not, he replies yes Goddess and starts to lick and suck her toes, Worships Goddess Vanessa's feet like a good little slut puppy, after Vanessa is through she instructs.

Duration: 30:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6356kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Vanessa Cage's House Boy

Femdom action for the brunette chick

Studio: True Life

Beautiful brunette babe is the mistress of the horny dude in a mask and she is prepared for some beautiful pleasures. Watch this gorgeous couple making out and giving perfect orgasm for the public pleasure

Duration: 21:17
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3777kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 608.8 MB

Download Femdom action for the brunette chick

Krissy Lynn - Hardcore

Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Genres: Cuckold, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex

Krissy Lynn gets down and dirty, a beautiful and sexy woman with a beautiful figure who loves sexy games, pleasant viewing and a good mood ...

Duration: 31:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15467kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

Download Krissy Lynn - Hardcore

Let Me Own You

Cast: Goddess Platinum
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Big Tits, Bikini, Shiny Clothing, POV, Foot Fetish, High Heel

I wore this entire shiny bikini with your favorite shiny heels...just for you. Here's the catch...I want to own you. So I'm going to let you stroke your cock to me rubbing myself through this incredible shiny suit. Just this once though.

Duration: 17:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11798kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Let Me Own You

Kinsley Anne - Loves Black Cock

Cast: Kinsley Anne

Kinsley Anne forces her unworthy husband watch as her tight pink pussy is fucked deep by a big black cock.

Duration: 26:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15615kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

Download Kinsley Anne - Loves Black Cock

Cynthia and Lady Victoria Valente

Release Year: 2020

The Slave has to suck and kiss the green rubber boots of Lady Victoria very submissive and passionately. And then a surprise guest walks into the room. It is Mistress Cynthia, a new blonde german Femdom. Meanwhile I take a sit with my rubberass on the slaves face and Mistress cynthia treating the slaves cock.
The new blonde Mistress cynthia and myself like to fuck our slave. First I put him an electro-dildo into his ass and the slave has to suck the long black dick of Mistress cynthia. Now the slaves asshole is big enough and I start to fuck him hard and deep.

Duration: 28:58
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Cynthia and Lady Victoria Valente

Eva Andersen aka Kaisa Nord

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Eva Andersen aka Kaisa Nord
Genres: Femdom, Russian, Pussy Licking, Stockings, Foot Licking, Boot Licking

Have you ever seen a hottie more addictive than Eva Andersen? This blonde bombshell is every real man's dirtiest fantasy, and one dude got to have a taste! This gorgeous cutie will stuff his face in her ass, and also receive some delicious toe-sucking action. This dude is quite submissive, and he obviously loves to taste her most desirable bits!

Duration: 19:15
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4877kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 715.2 MB

Download Eva Andersen aka Kaisa Nord

Pussy Cats - Scene 1 - Full HD 1080p

It's party time at Munich's world renowned Swinger's Club Cats: Carmen Rivera and her friend are letting their bizarre puppets dance for the clubs anniversary. First to amuse the ladies, they train the whores to dance on the pole. But Lucia, the hairy slut, gets her entire body shaven clean while getting a penile plug inserted into her eager slut puss.

Duration: 24:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9702kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Pussy Cats - Scene 1 - Full HD 1080p

Sweet Pegging Valentine's

Cast: Jessa Jordan & Johnny Hill
Genres: All Sex, Anal, Ass Worship, Ball Squeezing, Fitness Chicks, Pantyhose, Pantyhose + Leotard, Strap On - Pegging

Jessa Jordan is home in a red leotard, black pantyhose and heels. She plays with a large rainbow dildo while she waits for her man, Johnny Hill, to come home for their special valentines. Of course, she pounds his ass hard in the kitchen with that big rainbow dildo. She also makes him worship her perfect ass and she squeezes his balls while fucking him too.

Duration: 20:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4850kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 748.0 MB

Download Sweet Pegging Valentine's

Miranda Miller - Creampie Cuckolding

Genres: Cuckold, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Creampie

Miranda Miller unleashes her inner cruel mistress for a messy creampie cleanup, pleasant viewing and a good mood ...

Duration: 30:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 9757kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Miranda Miller - Creampie Cuckolding

Kat Fucks Lance in Chastity Part 1

Cast: Kat Dior & Lance Hart
Genres: Big Booty, Big Tits, Chastity, Fitness Chicks, Leotard / One Piece, Sissy, Strap On - Pegging

Kat Dior has Lance Hart locked in chastity. His blue balls are aching. She has him well trained at this point to crave a huge dick up his ass. She smiles when he begs her to fuck him deep, then she pounds his ass and makes him prostate cum like a sissy about 15 times. She leaves him dripping in his little cage. She'll be back for more.

Duration: 17:20
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2909kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 386.0 MB

Download Kat Fucks Lance in Chastity Part 1

Tanya And Her Slave Part 2

Cast: Tanya
Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Strapon, Facesitting, Whipping, Bondage

In the next episode, a woman named Tanya chose an abandoned factory, where no one would interfere with her in perverted games with a slave. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 29:31
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1489kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 333.5 MB

Download Tanya And Her Slave Part 2

Throbbing Strap-Ons

Studio: Juicy Entertainment
Genres: Threesome, Ass Licking, Strap-on, Hand Job, Blowjob

This cute dude had a dream last night where he was having a threesome. But not any kind of threesome, he was actually getting fucked by two hot chicks with strap-ons!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 17:41
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3803kbps

File size: 509.4 MB

Download Throbbing Strap-Ons

Sofie Marie - Black Cock Stretching

Cast: Sofie Marie

Sofie knows her sissy cuck just can't satisfy her so she brings in a strong bull with a big thick cock.

Duration: 23:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15676kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download Sofie Marie - Black Cock Stretching

Tanya And Her Slave Part 1

Cast: Tanya
Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Strapon, Facesitting, Whipping, Bondage

In this episode, a slave will caress the feet of an experienced lady named Tanya. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 29:54
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1489kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 337.9 MB

Download Tanya And Her Slave Part 1

Buffy James - Watch Or Leave

Cast: Buffy James
Genres: Cuckold, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex

Hit the road or watch, those are your only two options little Cuckold. He eats pussy like you never have before. How many times am I going to cum?

Duration: 25:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7973kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Download Buffy James - Watch Or Leave

Dominatrix Annabelle Part 9

Slave has provided your ass insatiable mistress, Madame seriously began to torture anal openings there are huge slave inserting devices and even your hand.

Duration: 17:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5370kbps

File size: 739.9 MB

Download Dominatrix Annabelle Part 9

Lick Him Stick In Vol. 15 Part 6

Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Anilingus, Kunilingus, Anal, All sex, Dildo, Cum shots

An experienced lady has a big toy that definitely needs to be inserted into a guy's ass. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 30:36
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2315kbps

File size: 547.6 MB

Download Lick Him Stick In Vol. 15 Part 6

Chloe Cherry - Black Cock Cuckolding

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Cuckold, BBC, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex

Chloe Cherry can barely fit this bulls big black cock inside her tight pink pussy, a beautiful and sexy woman with a beautiful figure who loves sexy games, pleasant viewing and a good mood ...

Duration: 26:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15645kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

Download Chloe Cherry - Black Cock Cuckolding

Goddess Platinum - Let Me Own You

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Big Tits, Bikini, Shiny Clothing, POV, Foot Fetish, High Heels

I wore this entire shiny bikini with your favorite shiny heels...just for you. Here's the catch...I want to own you. So I'm going to let you stroke your cock to me rubbing myself through this incredible shiny suit. Just this once though.

Download Goddess Platinum - Let Me Own You

Lick Him Stick In Vol. 15 Part 4

Cum on and spread those cheeks so I can lick it then stick it, please. Ladies deserve attention. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 31:39
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2386kbps

File size: 582.7 MB

Download Lick Him Stick In Vol. 15 Part 4

Buffy James Watch Or Leave

Hit the road or watch, those are your only two options little Cuckold. He eats pussy like you never have before. How many times am I going to cum?

Duration: 25:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7973kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Download Buffy James Watch Or Leave

Goddess Platinum

Studio: AmericanMeanGirls
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Big Tits, Bikini, Shiny Clothing, POV, Foot Fetish, High Heels

Download Goddess Platinum

Breaking Bradley, A Taboo Cuckold

Genres: Ass Worship, Bi BlowJob, Crossdressing, Cuckolding, Forced bi, Full Movies, All Sex

Story Princess Marina Angel is having fun in her room dressed in her school uniform with her personal purple dildo before she is leaving to hang out with some friends of hers. As she is leaving she sees her stepfather and stepbrother cleaning the pool. Her stepfather is telling her she better go change, but she ignores him and walks off. When Princess Marina comes home she finds her stepbrother and father going through her room and smelling her dildo and red panties. "You two are so pathetic and now you're going to do everything I say or I'm telling mom". Princess Marina starts to play with her tight pink pussy with her dildo and making her daddy and brother lick and suck it clean between her moans. After she makes them put on her school uniform and puts them in their personal collars, Princess Marina makes these snooping pathetic father and son get down 0n their knees and lick her asshole till their tongues are about to fall off. "Now brother I want you to show me your dick sucking s.

Duration: 28:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11714kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Breaking Bradley, A Taboo Cuckold

Your Wandering Eyes Must Stay On Me Only! - London River - Full HD 1080p

London your wife is upset that you were staring at the sales clerk at the store. If you ever want to have sex with her again, you better do whatever she says to get back into her good graces. The first thing she is going to do is tie up your dick with a make-shift leash. Next, to punish you she is going to use a Power Massager on your dick and balls. It Hurts! That area is so sensitive! Unfortunately, London has no mercy in her heart. Then she seems to be nice for a second and offers you a Blow Job, You get excited! Then she bites and slaps your balls as she sucks. As if you weren't in enough agony, she decides that adding some tight rubber bands to your rock hard dick would be amusing; so amusing that she expects you to cum. You are not sure if when you do. It will be pleasure or pain that greets you. Oh and don't forget to thank your wife afterward. Or there will be more hell to pay.

Duration: 25:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9723kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Your Wandering Eyes Must Stay On Me Only! - London River - Full HD 1080p

Goddess Platinum Let Me Own You

Download Goddess Platinum Let Me Own You

Lick Him Stick In Vol. 15 Part 3

What a turn on to experience not only your pussy getting fucked but you can fuck him right in his tight wet asshole until he cums! Download and enjoy!

Duration: 29:34
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1913kbps

File size: 442.0 MB

Download Lick Him Stick In Vol. 15 Part 3

Sofie Marie - Black Cock Stretching

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Cuckold, BBC, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex

Sofie knows her sissy cuck just can't satisfy her so she brings in a strong bull with a big thick cock, enjoyable viewing and good mood ...

Duration: 23:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15676kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download Sofie Marie - Black Cock Stretching

Suck And Fuck

Studio: Juicy Entertainment

Alana really loves submissive white boys! She loves to suck on a big white cock, only when she knows that she'll be able to fuck the guy's ass afterwards. Enjoy!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 19:08
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3825kbps

File size: 554.4 MB

Download Suck And Fuck

Webcamshow Rubberdoll Strapon Fucking on the Bed

Genres: Femdom

Feeling he has trained well today, she rewards him by allowing him to kiss and lick her high heeled boots. She enjoys letting him know, he is trapped in his suit and will be spending much time like that.

Duration: 28:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2728kbps

File size: 629.1 MB

Download Webcamshow Rubberdoll Strapon Fucking on the Bed

Cucks Eat Cum - Alexis Grace

Release Year: 2020

Amazing humilation sissy guy, mistress Alexis Grace, Cucks Eat Cum! Declaration as a challenge to break him.

Duration: 26:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 9800kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Cucks Eat Cum - Alexis Grace

Back