The Charming Bitch Making Slaves Suffer | Humiliation Men

More brutal punishment

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Mistresses, BDSM, FemDom, Fetish
Video language: English

The slave's ass is all red and sore, every single stroke with the cane is more and more painful and the pain doesn't want to go away. He is silently wishing that after a time it becomes bearable, that his ass will simply go lifeless, but Mistress Anette's brutally powerful strokes with the cane just doesn't want to loose make. So he screams very loud, that makes Mistress Anette smile and happy.

Format: mp4
Duration: 30:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5461kbps
Audio: 134kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download More brutal punishment

Miss Jasmine Hardcore cuckold full version

Cuckie is collared chained and to lick my shoes and stockings while wearing lacy panties. I ignore him while sucking and fucking my bull, but I also get huge pleasure by smacking my cuckold in the face, spitting my lover's precum in his mouth, calling him my faggot and comparing his tiny penis to my lover's huge dick. In this clip I get fucked harder than I ever have on film in various positions, and my bull also participate in the verbal degradation of the cuckold asking my husband to sniff his ass while watching his wife get fucked hard. Cuckie gets to be up close, personal and tea bagged by my bull while he pounds me. I finish with giving my lover a blowjob and spitting his load into my husband's mouth for him to swallow. There's nothing easy about pleasing a wife like me

Duration: 19:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2850kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 419.0 MB

Download Miss Jasmine Hardcore cuckold full version

Jessa Pounds Johnny and Drains All His Cum

Release Year: 2020
Studio: SweetFemdom
Cast: Jessa Jordan, Johnny Hill
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Prostate Massage, Dildo, Fishnets, Pantyhose, FaceSitting, Ass Worship, Ejaculation, Masturbation, Ebony

Not much plot here. Just strong pegging from an athletic, beautiful lady. Jessa Jordan has Johnny moaning and begging for more while she gives him the sweet dick. She makes him jerk off while she's sitting on his face and pounding his ass with the dildo by her hand. After Johnny is completely drained, she tells him she's going to fuck his ass again in about 5 minutes.

Duration: 24:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7781kbps
Audio: 226kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Jessa Pounds Johnny and Drains All His Cum

A Private Punishment - TS Natalie Mars and Damazonia - Full HD 1080p

Naughty Natalie Mars did something really, really bad. She received a note from her mysterious professor, the stunning Damazonia : "Meet me in the clocktower at midnight." It's finally time for Natalie's private punishment. Damazonia spanks Natalie's precious butt and pulls her sensitive nipples. When the teachers demands something, the pupil obeys. Licking Damazonia's pussy is an easy task for Natalie. Taking her giant strap-on dildo in her hole also is something else. Courageous Natalie bends down and lets the giant rubber cock destroy her asshole. Punishment is served; Damazonia and Natalie both got exactly what they longed for.

Duration: 28:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 850.3 MB

Download A Private Punishment - TS Natalie Mars and Damazonia - Full HD 1080p

Mae Ling - Men Always Lose

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation

Miss Mae Ling's slave hasn't quite learned that he should never be standing on two feet while in her presence. To teach him this very valuable lesson she brings out her favorite spools of rope to play a game with him. In this game, he will learn that slaves never win as Miss Mae takes away his ability to ever walk again. Miss Mae is an expert in rope bondage and turns him into a helpless, crying baby that thoroughly needs to be punished.

Duration: 21:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9770kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Mae Ling - Men Always Lose

Eden Sinclair - Penitentiary Pal

Cast: Eden Sinclair
Genres: Cuckold, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Se

Well, this time Leona isn't going to get quite what she had hoped for; at the last second, she relented and had her brand new lover put on a condom. But, there's always a price to be paid; the scales must be balanced. In other words, the semen has to end up somewhere, as it seems such a shame to waste that beautiful black seed. Luckily, Eden Sinclair's weaker half is more than willing, after some arm twisting, to let the baby batter find a new home in his belly. The only trick will be getting it from the deflated and defiled condom into his gaping maw. Eden Sinclair's resourceful, though, and where there's a will, there's a way!. Eden Sinclair's pen pal isn't what her husband thought.

Duration: 24:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6382kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Download Eden Sinclair - Penitentiary Pal

Red & Mistress Miranda - Nurse Nurse

Our patient was in for an appointment he wouldn't forget when latex clad naughty nurses Mistress Miranda and Moi strapped him to the couch for a very kinky therapy session. He'll be cumming back for more!

Duration: 28:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9845kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Red & Mistress Miranda - Nurse Nurse

Mistress and Red Boots

Studio: Lava XXX

Pure passion is when she puts on red boots. He turns into real slave with perfect hard on. But if he will be naughty he will receive high heels right into his ass and her cunt will stay untouched.

Duration: 20:48
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3725kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 587.5 MB

Download Mistress and Red Boots

House Fixing

Cast: Jenna Ivory
Genres: Cuckold, BBC, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Se

Before she left for her Brazilian honeymoon, Andy took the time to find out how to say a few phrases in Portuguese, like "thank you" ("obrigado," btw). Unfortunately, she drew a complete blank when she found herself on the golden shores of the beautiful South American country. Faced with the prospect of a shitty honeymoon, as well as the handsome bellboy who came to her rescue, she found herself saying thank you the best way she knew how: with her hot wet holes. Her husband took a dim view of this, of course, but when you have a headstrong wife who does as she pleases, sometimes you have to sit back and let her take the wheel. Even if that means licking someone else's semen from her pretty pussy!.

Duration: 24:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6435kbps

Download House Fixing

Evie Delatosso - Lap Up The Leftovers Remastered

Genres: Cuckold, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex

How did the fact that your wife Evie is an unstoppable fuck machine intent on destroying what's left of your fragile ego manage to get by you in the courting process?

Duration: 32:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7810kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Evie Delatosso - Lap Up The Leftovers Remastered

Tenacious, Aggressive Amazon Takes Fight to Male Opponent - Kassidy - HD 720p

Kassidy had just started wrestling when we put her against Fritz. She's an impressive 6' tall amazon and is almost as tall as her opponent, although he has about a 20 pound weight advantage. Cindy Huntress gave Kassidy a little training before this match and a few tips during and it's obvious that she's a very quick learner. Most impressive about Kassidy is her non-stop aggressiveness and natural fighting ability; she also has super strong legs from years of dancing. It's amazing how Kassidy takes the fight to her male opponent as she's extremely tenacious and incredibly strong and Fritz complains a few times about her recklessness but is probably more about his embarrassment of having to submit more than a few times.

Duration: 17:57
Video: 1080x720, AVC (H.264), 6827kbps

File size: 915.0 MB

Download Tenacious, Aggressive Amazon Takes Fight to Male Opponent - Kassidy - HD 720p

Dolly Leigh - A Good Sale

Cast: Dolly Leigh
Genres: Cuckold, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Se

There's nothing quite like the sight of a tiny woman lowering herself down onto giant cock; the way it slowly makes its way into her inner recesses just makes the reptile part of your brain explode with delight. Dolly Leigh's husband couldn't agree more; in fact, he's willing to do whatever it takes to see this. The sight of his own meager man-meat just wasn't doing the trick for either of them anymore. So, when she rides that big cock, he can almost feel it himself. He can almost taste that man-sized dong. When she tells him to go ahead and taste it for real, he tries to play hard to get. We all know the truth, though; he couldn't be more excited to finally get a taste of that strange cock. In the morning, he'll thank Madison, and try to shamefully ask when he get another crack at it.....

Duration: 23:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6274kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Dolly Leigh - A Good Sale

Madame Margo Likes Dominate Part 1

Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Strapon, Facesitting, Whipping, Bondage

The first part of the story is about Madame Margo who loves to dominate Russian guys who act like bitches. Download and enjoy!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 29:11
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1489kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 296.5 MB

Download Madame Margo Likes Dominate Part 1

Outdoor English Lesson - Mistress Suzanna Maxwell and Courtney - Full HD 1080p

The sun is shining, just as our two English Mistresses Miss Courtney and Miss Maxwell. The whips are ready, just as hopefully the slaves are. What better scenario for a classic English corporal punishment scene? A scene that goes from soft to hard with lots of screams, suffering, and intensity. A traditional British punishment I guess?

Duration: 21:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9816kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Outdoor English Lesson - Mistress Suzanna Maxwell and Courtney - Full HD 1080p

Cucks Eat Cum - Alexis Grace

Amazing humilation sissy guy, mistress Alexis Grace, Cucks Eat Cum! Declaration as a challenge to break him.

Duration: 26:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 9800kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Cucks Eat Cum - Alexis Grace

Eat Your Cum from my Pussy w Madeline

Cast: Madeline Marlowe, Lance Hart
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Hardcore, Pussy Worship, FaceSitting, Pantyhose, Ass Worship, Handjob, Cum Eating, Creampie, Blowjob, Ass Licking, Rimjob, Spittin

Madeline Marlowe and Lance Hart have been friends for years. They've done a ton of scenes together when she was directing at Kink, but strangely they've never actually had regular sex. So Madeline came over to Lance's house, put on some shiny pantyhose and they got down. Lance's wife, Charlotte Sartre, filmed it. Of course, Madeline and Lance are both freaks so it's not very vanilla sex. He worshiped her ass and pussy over her shiny pantyhose. She teased his cock. He ripped her pantyhose open and licked her pussy while she sat on his face. Then he finally put his hard cock in her perfect wet pussy. This was about a decade of sexual tension building, so they both were a little mind blown. She came on his cock multiple times, then told him to fill her pussy up with cum. They both knew he'd be cleaning it out right after with his tongue. After she was done with his cock, she told him to get on all fours and show her his ass. She wasn't done. She came all the way over to his house, of co.

Duration: 29:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7797kbps
Audio: 219kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Eat Your Cum from my Pussy w Madeline

HD Femdom Sex Videos Eat Your Cum from my Pussy w Madeline

Cast: Madeline Marlowe
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Hardcore, Pussy Worship, FaceSitting, Pantyhose, Ass Worship, Handjob, Cum Eating, Creampie, Blowjob, Ass Licking, Rimjob, Spitting

Madeline Marlowe and Lance Hart have been friends for years. They've done a ton of scenes together when she was directing at Kink, but strangely they've never actually had regular sex. So Madeline came over to Lance's house, put on some shiny pantyhose and they got down. Lance's wife, Charlotte Sartre, filmed it. Of course, Madeline and Lance are both freaks so it's not very vanilla sex. He worshiped her ass and pussy over her shiny pantyhose. She teased his cock. He ripped her pantyhose open and licked her pussy while she sat on his face. Then he finally put his hard cock in her perfect wet pussy. This was about a decade of sexual tension building, so they both were a little mind blown. She came on his cock multiple times, then told him to fill her pussy up with cum. They both knew he'd be cleaning it out right after with his tongue. After she was done with his cock, she told him to get on all fours and show her his ass. She wasn't done. She came all the way over to his house, of cou.

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Eat Your Cum from my Pussy w Madeline

Siouxsie Q - Welcome Home

Cast: Michael, Siouxsie Q
Genres: Female Domination, Strapon, Pegging, Fisting, Huge Dild

Michael, Siouxsie Q loves stretching her pussy, when hard cocks fail to satisfy her she grabs her huge sex toy and shovels it in her pussy.

Duration: 24:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4899kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 932.5 MB

Download Siouxsie Q - Welcome Home

HD Femdom Sex Videos Let Me Own You

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Worship Goddess Platinum
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Big Tits, Bikini, Shiny Clothing, POV, Foot Fetish, High Heels

I wore this entire shiny bikini with your favorite shiny heels...just for you. Here's the catch...I want to own you. So I'm going to let you stroke your cock to me rubbing myself through this incredible shiny suit. Just this once though.

Duration: 17:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11798kbps
Audio: 185kbps

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Let Me Own You

HD Femdom Sex Videos Jessa Pounds Johnny and Drains All His Cum

Cast: Jessa Jordan
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Prostate Massage, Dildo, Fishnets, Pantyhose, FaceSitting, Ass Worship, Ejaculation, Masturbation, Ebony

Not much plot here. Just strong pegging from an athletic, beautiful lady. Jessa Jordan has Johnny moaning and begging for more while she gives him the sweet dick. She makes him jerk off while she's sitting on his face and pounding his ass with the dildo by her hand. After Johnny is completely drained, she tells him she's going to fuck his ass again in about 5 minutes.

Duration: 24:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7781kbps
Audio: 226kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Jessa Pounds Johnny and Drains All His Cum

Brat Princess No 2 - Best of 2018 Ball Busting

Ball busting fans and sadists are going to love this compilation. This has all the kicks from the best selling clips of 2018! The kicks are relentless. When you see it edited like this you can really see the damage build. The slave gets weaker and weaker. At times the slave goes limp and the girls just keep going. Savage. Like most Brat Princess clips this shows how happy ball kicking makes girls. We also included a few cut ins of girls giving their comments on a particular hard kick! Sasha Foxx and Chloe fans are going to love this clip!!

Duration: 29:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11679kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Brat Princess No 2 - Best of 2018 Ball Busting

Goddess Platinum - Let Me Own You

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Goddess Platinum
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Big Tits, Bikini, Shiny Clothing, POV, Foot Fetish, High Heels

I wore this entire shiny bikini with your favorite shiny heels...just for you. Here's the catch...I want to own you. So I'm going to let you stroke your cock to me rubbing myself through this incredible shiny suit. Just this once though.

Duration: 17:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11798kbps
Audio: 185kbps

Download Goddess Platinum - Let Me Own You

Rebel Rhyder Dominated By Red August - Full HD 1080p

Red was horny and in the mood to take control - she called me in from the other room to kiss and eat her sweet tasting pussy. After warming her up, she flipped me on my back to taste me. She began slow with her tongue and fingers, but began getting a little rougher and ripped my purple lingerie off before placing some hard smacks on my thighs and pussy. She then grabbed her large purple strapon and began pushing my head down on it, making me take it deep in my throat until I was gagging and drooling all over. She fucked me hard in my pussy while slapping my face, tits, ass and thighs. Much to my surprise, she decided she wanted to take my ass too. After shoving almost her entire fist in, the large dildo fit perfectly. Finally, after using me exactly how she wanted, she told me she was done with me and ordered me to get out and clean up.

Duration: 26:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15618kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

Download Rebel Rhyder Dominated By Red August - Full HD 1080p

Shakhti

Release Year: 2013
Studio: SubmissiveCuckolds
Cast: Shakhti
Genres: Femdom, Rus, All Sex, Oral, Cuckold

He just isn't licking her pussy hard enough and that tiny cock of his locked inside a chastity belt is no use too. Well, it's perfect time for a little booty call then and for a little cuckold training with lots of humiliation too!

Duration: 30:23
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2915kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 685.9 MB

Download Shakhti

Perfect Replacement is Here

Studio: Lava XXX

When there is no real cock they may find some plastic replacement and they have no problem with that. They just need to put something inside of their volcanoes. To set the fire both wear red.

Duration: 20:35
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3751kbps

File size: 585.0 MB

Download Perfect Replacement is Here

Charlotte Sartre - Bad Charlotte

Cast: Charlotte Sartre

You had been wondering why your wife, Charlotte Sartre , spent so many late hours at the dojo, and why she always seemed to come back with a huge smile on her face. Now you know the answer, and it's not making you feel any better about yourself. Her instructor, Tyler, has been dipping his wick in your wife's well for quite a while now. Watching them shamelessly fuck each other raw on your couch should be the most humiliating moment of your life, but for some reason you just can't turn away from the scene. In fact, you've almost become mesmerized by the smell of your wife on this strange man's cock....

Duration: 23:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6404kbps

Download Charlotte Sartre - Bad Charlotte

Leigh Raven debut

Cast: Leigh Raven, Michael Vegas
Genres: Female Domination, Blowjob, Strapon, Pegging, Anal Fisting, Double Anal Fisting, Cum Sho

Leigh Raven, Michael Vegas loves stretching her pussy, when hard cocks fail to satisfy her she grabs her huge sex toy and shovels it in her pussy.

Duration: 32:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4889kbps
Audio: 147kbps

Download Leigh Raven debut

Maids Revenge On A Rich Bitch

Cast: Kendra James, Tina Lee Comet
Genres: Female Domination, Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Female Training, Brainwash, Lezdom

Rich Bitch Kendra's long suffering maid Dixie has had about enough of her and devises a scheme to turn the tables on her and make her her personal slave, completely under her control and entranced to do her bidding.

Duration: 19:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7794kbps
Audio: 218kbps

Download Maids Revenge On A Rich Bitch

Mistress Tangent & Ryder Monroe - A Hero s Hero

Cast: Mistress Tangent
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Fisting, Anal, Shemale, Cosplay, Strapon, Fetish, Bondoge, Dildo Toys,

We present femdom weekend with amazing Ryder Monroe! She punished and dominated by Mistress Tangent!

Duration: 26:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9733kbps

Download Mistress Tangent & Ryder Monroe - A Hero s Hero

Mistress Tangent & Ryder Monroe - A Hero s Hero

Cast: Mistress Tangent
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Fisting, Anal, Shemale, Cosplay, Strapon, Fetish, Bondoge, Dildo Toys,

We present femdom weekend with amazing Ryder Monroe! She punished and dominated by Mistress Tangent!

Duration: 26:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9733kbps

Download Mistress Tangent & Ryder Monroe - A Hero s Hero

Ro Sham Bo, Who fucks first

Cast: Bad Kitty, Michael Vegas
Genres: Female Domination, Strapon, Pegging, Blowjob, Cum Sho

Bad Kitty and Michael Vegas play Ro Sham Bo to find out who is going to get fucked first. Michael takes the L and then takes the strapon before they switch it up and use her pussy to drain his balls.

Duration: 28:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4888kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Ro Sham Bo, Who fucks first

Bertie A & Herman A

Cast: Bertie A & Herman A
Genres: Russian, Female domination, Humilation, Crossdress, Strapon, Anal, FemDom

If you love watching girls who kick , punch, slap and knee guys in the balls just because they like it then watch this video!

Duration: 17:55
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 423.7 MB

Download Bertie A & Herman A

Emma Hix - Old Friend

Cast: Emma Hix
Genres: Cuckold, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Creampie

Emma Hix gets caught with her side dick but turns the table on her sissy husband. The only trick will be getting it from the deflated and defiled condom into his gaping maw. Emma Hix's resourceful, though, and where there's a will, there's a way!.

Duration: 24:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6436kbps

Download Emma Hix - Old Friend

CumeatingCuckolds Zoe Parker Cuckold Time

Release Year: 2016
Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Cast: Zoe Parker
Genres: Bisexual, Cuckold, Oral, Threesome, Humiliating, Hardcore

Zoe is fucking her man's personal trainer behind his back. When he comes home early and finds them together, she puts him right into a cock sucking cuckold work out. She feels a little sad for her man so after he new bull cums, she sucks his little cock for him.

Duration: 30:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6438kbps

Download CumeatingCuckolds Zoe Parker Cuckold Time

Sweet Pegging Valentine's

Genres: All sex, Hardcore, Blowjob, CumShoot, Big Dicks, Handjob, Natural Tits, No Condom, Shaved Pussy,

Jessa Jordan is home in a red leotard, black pantyhose and heels. She plays with a large rainbow dildo while she waits for her man, Johnny Hill, to come home for their special valentines. Of course, she pounds his ass hard in the kitchen with that big rainbow dildo. She also makes him worship her perfect ass and she squeezes his balls while fucking him too.

Duration: 20:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7765kbps
Audio: 225kbps

Download Sweet Pegging Valentine's

Lily Jordan - Robbery

Cast: Lily Jordan
Genres: Cuckold, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex

Well, when a pussy feels likes it's made from the finest silk it might be easy to overlook a small thing like your fiery Lily Jordan wife's castrating tendencies. But let's not dwell on the past; instead, let's concentrate on the huge cock currently hollowing out Evie's pussy. Yeah, it ain't yours buddy. But you're more than welcome to watch, of course. And if you're a good little boy, maybe (just maybe) she'll let you lap up what's left when she's done. Chalk one up in the win column for you!.

Duration: 25:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6441kbps

Download Lily Jordan - Robbery

Eat Your Cum from my Pussy w Madeline

Cast: Madeline Marlowe, Lance Hart
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Hardcore, Pussy Worship, FaceSitting, Pantyhose, Ass Worship, Handjob, Cum Eating, Creampie, Blowjob, Ass Licking, Rimjob, Spitting

Madeline Marlowe and Lance Hart have been friends for years. They've done a ton of scenes together when she was directing at Kink, but strangely they've never actually had regular sex. So Madeline came over to Lance's house, put on some shiny pantyhose and they got down. Lance's wife, Charlotte Sartre, filmed it. Of course, Madeline and Lance are both freaks so it's not very vanilla sex. He worshiped her ass and pussy over her shiny pantyhose. She teased his cock. He ripped her pantyhose open and licked her pussy while she sat on his face. Then he finally put his hard cock in her perfect wet pussy. This was about a decade of sexual tension building, so they both were a little mind blown. She came on his cock multiple times, then told him to fill her pussy up with cum. They both knew he'd be cleaning it out right after with his tongue. After she was done with his cock, she told him to get on all fours and show her his ass. She wasn't done. She came all the way over to his house, of cou.

Download Eat Your Cum from my Pussy w Madeline

Charlotte Sartre Saves Xmas

Genres: All sex, Hardcore, Blowjob, CumShoot, Big Dicks, Handjob, Natural Tits, No Condom, Shaved Pussy,

Rudolf (Lance Hart) doesn't give a fuck about Christmas anymore. He's over it. Being in the front of the sleigh sucks. You get bugs in your face. Miss Santa (Chartlotte Sarte) has to find a way to motivate him. It's snowing really hard and they need him to save Christmas again.
Rudolf mostly just wants his dick wet, so Miss Santa starts sucking his cock. He spins her around, rips open her white fishnets and starts pounding her pussy from behind. He pulls her onto a bench and she starts riding his cock, when all of the sudden it stops snowing.
"Well, we don't need you anymore. You're fired."
Rudolf begs for his job. Suddenly he realizes how fucking cold the North Pole is. He doesn't want to be homeless. He says he'll do anything. Miss Santa gets a big strap-on cock and tells him that if he wants to stick around, she's going to fuck his ass 364 days a year. Rudolf is reluctant at first, but once she has him sucking her cock, he turns pretty slutty and starts taking in the ass like a .

Duration: 20:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4852kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 770.3 MB

Download Charlotte Sartre Saves Xmas

Chloe Carter - Personal Trainer

Cast: Chloe Carter

You had been wondering why your wife, Chloe Carter , spent so many late hours at the dojo, and why she always seemed to come back with a huge smile on her face. Now you know the answer, and it's not making you feel any better about yourself. Her instructor, Tyler, has been dipping his wick in your wife's well for quite a while now. Watching them shamelessly fuck each other raw on your couch should be the most humiliating moment of your life, but for some reason you just can't turn away from the scene. In fact, you've almost become mesmerized by the smell of your wife on this strange man's cock....

Duration: 25:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6431kbps

Download Chloe Carter - Personal Trainer

Back