The Charming Bitch Making Slaves Suffer | Humiliation Men

Penny Barber - Intern Seduction

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Femdom, Humilation
Video language: English

Sam, Penny Barber's new intern, is sticking his nose where it doesn't belong... So, Penny makes a deal with him: if he literally, kisses her ass enough, he may just get what he wants. Or, maybe, more than he bargained for!

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7789kbps
Audio: 242kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Penny Barber - Intern Seduction

HD Femdom Sex Videos Super Lily Fucks and Drains Superman

Release Year: 2018
Studio: SweetFemdom
Cast: Lance Hart ,Lily Lane
Genres: FemDom, Strapon, Humiliation

Super Lily (Lily Lane) is the newest addition to the Justice League. She seems to be fighting a lot of villainy, but she's also been sucking all the villain's dicks.. Superman confronts her and slut shames her about it. Super Lily has a plan for him and his conservative bullsh*t.

She has a collar with Pink Kryptonite hidden in a lead case on the bed. Pink Kryptonite doesn't harm Superman. It makes him uncontrollably horny.. She's going to show him that the real way to fight villainy is to fuck it. No one wants to do evil when they are getting fucked.

Once she puts that collar on him, Superman turns into a total whore and has no complaints about her pounding his ass with her pink strap on cock.
Super Lily just locked a Pink Kryptonite collar on Superman's neck, making him uncontrollably horny. Now she's going to take all of his cum. The Pink Kryptonite makes his dick stay hard even after he cums, and increases his super sex drive so he won't be able to stop until his balls are c.

Duration: 23:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7790kbps
Audio: 235kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Super Lily Fucks and Drains Superman

Miss Velour And Friends

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

In this video Velour uses a special metal rig that she can lash her client's cock and balls to. I've seen these devices made of wood, but not this one which is made of metal and is supported from a base on the floor which her client stands on. Velour secures her submissive's head in a metal cage and his wrists in metal hand balls, both suspended from overhead. Once he is made fully helpless, she uses the cock stand to secure his cock and balls so they can be properly tormented. To add a further sense of helpless and vulnerability, Velour inserts a metal ass-hook into her client and ties it off from the back of his collar. This is a hot scene. And, just like a jet plane circling the Heathrow airport waiting to land, Velour has another client in the adjacent room who is waiting for his turn to be tormented. This rubberized gimp has been locked in a cage all this time, and seems to be a bit shy to answer Velour's questions. Maybe he's afraid of being led down the kinky rabbit hole? It's.

Duration: 19:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3899kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 591.6 MB

Download Miss Velour And Friends

HD Femdom Sex Videos No Rules Wrestling With Roxanne Rae

Cast: Lance Hart, Roxanne Rae

Roxanne Rae challenged Lance Hart to a wrestling match. Winner gets to do whatever they want to the loser.

At first Lance easily dominates Roxanne. She doesn't seem to put up much of a fight. He gropes her while pinning her down and she giggles. Then she gets on top and surprises him by keeping him down with her crotch on his face. After some struggling, Lance breaks free and finishes completely dominating her.

He assumes he won, and proceeds to do "Whatever he wants."
He pulls her leotard off and licks her pussy to get it wet. She giggles and moans. Clearly she enjoys it. Lance starts to think she wanted to lose. He shoves his cock in her mouth and she willingly sucks it until he is raging hard. He slides his cock in her pussy and fucks her on the mat, then he picks her up and fucks her in the corner against the ropes.

Roxanne has a huge orgasm on his cock. Lance is sure that this was all a game for her. "You must have just wanted an excuse to get fucked like a slut in a wr.

Duration: 28:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4867kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos No Rules Wrestling With Roxanne Rae

HD Femdom Sex Videos Feminist Assassin Penny Enslaves Colby Jansen Part 3

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Penny Barber

Weeks have passed. Colby is laying naked in the feminist compound awaiting his next task. Penny struts into the room. She wants to use his mouth and dick to make her cum a few times.

She rides his face in her pantyhose and miniskirt, then rips her pantyhose open and places her wet pussy on his tongue. Penny has a few big orgasms, then tells him she needs his cock.

"You can't cum Colby. If you do, I'm having you assigned back the strap-on line up. I've got a line of dominant women eager to use their new gigantic strap-on cocks on you. You don't want that, but I'd actually enjoy watching.."
Penny orders Colby to fuck her hard. He tries as hard as he can not to cum while fucking her hard from behind. Every time he has to stop fucking her to keep from cumming she yells at him to keep going. Eventually he can't take it anymore and explodes a load of cum all over her torn pantyhose covered thighs.

Duration: 25:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7829kbps
Audio: 222kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Feminist Assassin Penny Enslaves Colby Jansen Part 3

Fresh Meat

Elise Graves loves to take her friends to places they have never been before. Such is the case for this poor young man who said 'do what ever you want'. Never say that to Elise. Check out this video and see what happens!

Duration: 20:11

File size: 599.5 MB

Download Fresh Meat

HD Femdom Sex Videos Ours For The Breaking

This picks up where "Your Balls Are Fucked Now" left off. Alexis Grace and Michelle Peters just brokes Lance's balls. He used to date Alexis, but after her left her she turned Lesbian and she's with Michelle now. They are going to make him their slave. Today his ass training starts.

They take turns pounding his ass, making him suck on their strap-ons. Alexis toys with his cock and makes him worship her tits to help re-wire his brain to make him their sex toy.

Duration: 28:27
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4887kbps
Audio: 36kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Ours For The Breaking

HD Femdom Sex Videos Feminist Assassin Penny Enslaves Colby Jansen Part 2

Cast: Penny Barber

Colby Jansen comes to in his living room laying over a weight bench. Penny Barber is standing over him with a pink strap-on cock on. "I told you I'd fuck you if you gave me what I wanted." Colby begs her not to fuck his ass. She smiles and makes a deal with him. "I could get the police involved, have you arrested, and put in prison where you'll get your ass fucked every day by sweaty inmates, or.. You can just take my cock right now. I'll take you back to our feminist compound where we keep bad boys like you to be used forever for whatever we desire."

Colby has no choice. He doesn't want to go to prison. Before he can decide she slides her cock inside him. At first it hurts, but he soon starts to enjoy it. "Come on Colby! What's it going to be? Get fucked by me and my feminist friends or get fucked by Bubba in prison?"

Duration: 25:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7825kbps
Audio: 220kbps

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Feminist Assassin Penny Enslaves Colby Jansen Part 2

Turn Danni Into A Sissy

Cast: Amadahy, Mia
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Brat Girls, High Heels, Sissy Training, Gender Transformation

Amadahy and Mia want to start sending danni on dates. In order to do that, he needs to be able to pass as female. First, the girls tape danni's cock and balls back between his legs. This way his front will be nice and flat, just like a girl's. His panties will fit much better and be smooth. Danni's dates will like that. Then, the girls have him try on a bra and panty set. They want to make sure the tape looks right under the silky panties. The panties look good, so they add a bra. Once the bra is stuffed, he will look great! Just like a girl!

After danni has been taped and dressed in his bra and panties, the girls apply his makeup. The girls make him practice speaking in a high and soft voice. The girls spray danni with perfume and then dress him in a sexy dress. They add a beautiful, soft, blonde wig to complete the look. Danni makes a very pretty girl because he is already very small and slender. The look is good, but danni still needs some skills. Sashaying her hips and walking .

Duration: 20:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9717kbps
Audio: 313kbps

Download Turn Danni Into A Sissy

HD Femdom Sex Videos Super Spy

Cast: Jade Jantzen, Miles Striker

Jade bends Miles over on a bench and fucks him incessantly. Miles writhes with pain while Jade laughs and moans with the pleasure of making Miles her fuck toy.
"You ass is mine from now on"

Jade Jantzen has just tormented Miles Striker internationally renowned super spy by pegging him in the ass. She has mad Miles flip over so she could finish her job. She gives him a teasing hand job, gently stroke his cock teasing him, but not giving him relief.
She sits on his face while she strokes his cock edging him closer and closer. any time he starts to beg for mercy she smothers his face with ass and pussy.
"You're tormenting me!" "Please!"

Duration: 29:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Super Spy

Bones Her Professor Remastered

Cast: Scarlett Pain
Genres: Cuckold, BBC, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Creampi

Scarlett Pain needs to pass her college classes, but finds that all that time she spent getting tattoos kinda got in the way of studying.

Duration: 25:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Download Bones Her Professor Remastered

Eden Alexander And Her Heavy Rubber Gimp

I love it when we meet rubber women, especially women who love heavy rubber. Eden Alexander is such a woman. She understands the need to smell and feel rubber. For Eden it's an organic and animal like experience. For most of us, natural rubber is an easy material to fetishize. As Eden will tell you, adopting an obsession with rubber comes naturally.

Duration: 19:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3912kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 588.2 MB

Download Eden Alexander And Her Heavy Rubber Gimp

HD Femdom Sex Videos Femdom Stripper Pet

Cast: Cadence Lux ,Lance Hart

Lance shows up expecting a bridal party or something, but starts dancing for Cadence anyway. She quickly grabs his balls and squeezes tight, "These will do nicely."

Cadence abuses his balls, then puts him in a scissor hold between her pantyhose covered thighs. Next thing he knows, he's bound, hanging from the ceiling. Cadence explains that she owns him now. He will be used as her sex slave. It will hurt, but she will also make him feel good.
She sets the tone by kneeing and kicking him in the balls a lot, mixed with sensual teasing. After a lot of ball busting, she gets another phone call. It's her neighbor / fuck buddy, who wants his cock sucked. She explains to Lance that she will be right back after she sucks some dick. If he's lucky, she'll keep the cum in her mouth and let her new slave swallow it.

Cadence returns in a slutty outfit with a mouth full of her neighbor's cum. She grabs Lance by the balls and spits it in his mouth, smiles, and makes him swallow it. Then she ge.

Duration: 30:07
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4884kbps
Audio: 61kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Femdom Stripper Pet

Buckled Up

Release Year: 2017
Genres: All sex, Mature, Lingerie, Solo, Masturbation, Red Hair

Dressed to kill in our skin tight latex and pvc, Miss Lynda Leigh and Moi just couldn't wait to get down and dirty in the dungeon.

Duration: 23:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9788kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Buckled Up

Dental Restraint

This is a cool video featuring Elise Graves and her bizarre rubber friend 'K-pa' on Fetlife. Before this dental session starts, Elise uses pallet wrap to secure K-pa's arms and legs to the chair. This prevents him from running away, although I doubt he would.
Once he's restrained, Elise looks him over to see what she has to work with. K-pa has a strange rubber gag filling his mouth which includes false teeth, lips and tongue, which we can see from the outside. He's also wearing a metal chastity cage from Steelwerks Extreme. Clearly, this guy has prepared for a session with Elise. Without a doubt he's a serious fetish gear-head, but so is Elise, so I guess they're a match.

Duration: 17:02

File size: 506.1 MB

Download Dental Restraint

HD Femdom Sex Videos Super Ginger VS Dante Colle Part 2

Cast: Ginger Banks

Villainous Dante Colle is now on Ginger's space ship, still wearing the crystal necklace that gives her complete control over him. Ginger happily toys with him, telling him that her home planet is full of women like her who all need male sex slaves. Her job was to find good strong bad guy to bring back. She teases him then puts on a strap on dildo and slides it in his ass. He screams for her to stop but she just laughs. She knows he'll eventually learn to love it. Ginger fucks him hard from behind, then on his back. His cock is undeniably throbbing hard while she pounds his ass, but he still claims he doesn't like it. She strokes his hard cock, and he begs her to let him cum. "Only when you admit that you love getting fucked in the ass." Dante protests. "Oh come on, I'll even let you cum in my wet pussy again. You want that don't you? Just admit you love my cock in your ass." She says while she keeps pounding him with her strap on and stroking his cock. He gives in eventually and tell.

Duration: 28:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7792kbps
Audio: 224kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Super Ginger VS Dante Colle Part 2

Vanda Likes Humilation Part 3

Cast: Vanda
Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Strapon, Facesitting, Whipping, Bondage

Another plot with an experienced lady named Vanda, who treats slaves with a Russian soul and severity. Download and enjoy!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:26
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1489kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 264.9 MB

Download Vanda Likes Humilation Part 3

Double The Pleasure

Genres: BDSM

This video is a little strange, but it highlights the talent Mistress Miranda has for cooking up bizarre experiences for her clients. In this case, Miranda suspends two rubberized guys in leather harnesses and then inserts both of their cocks into a double-ended milking tube from Serious Kit. Both of the guys are gagged and can watch each other as they are simultaneously jacked off. Later Miranda discovered a problem with the milker which prevented it from delivering full suction and stimulation, but, in any case, everyone had a good time.

Duration: 17:50

File size: 529.9 MB

Download Double The Pleasure

Gangbang With Strap-on Girls

Cast: Carmen Rivera, Lexi Sindel, Domina Dahlia
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Anal Play, Latex, Sissy, Chastity, Hooded, Butt Plug, Rubber

Mistress Carmen Rivera, Goddess Lexi Sindel and Rubber Dahlia team up to run a train on two anal hungry slaves. They whip out their massive monster strap-ons to put two slut boys to the ultimate anal test until they tap out from too much cock.

Duration: 32:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9189kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Gangbang With Strap-on Girls

Evil Bitch Cruel Assfuck - Cruel Assfuck

Genres: Femdom, Rubber, Latex, Dildo, Fisting, Pegging

How pathetic this horny slut is.begs me for a exhibitionistic assfuck in front of the audience. My provoking outfit has decoyed several perverts who can't wait to watch how I handle a submissive slut. I love it to turn you on while assfucking and handballing this chubby faggot. At one point all viewers have their pants down, wanking their dicks and enjoy the fuckshow. I use all my skills to keep them stiff and increase the horniness with sniffing commands and extreme dirty talk.

Duration: 23:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Evil Bitch Cruel Assfuck - Cruel Assfuck

Smile for Cock

Cast: Eliza Ibarra
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Stockings, CBT

Good boys get rewards in the House of Goddess Eliza and that reward is a big, thick cock in your ass. She wants to see her bottom bitch always smiling and happy when a cock is sliding in and out of his fuck-hole. Her slave will learn to love getting fucked as that is the only way he will be receiving any pleasure from here on out. His cock has been permanently locked and sealed away making sure he grows to love his reward as much as Eliza loves deep dicking him.

Duration: 19:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11245kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Smile for Cock

Cuckolding the Neglectful Husband

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Femdom, Cuckold, Blonde, Wife, MILF, Big Tits

It's a complete mystery how Brandi Love's husband could be in the same room with her (as she strips down and tries on sexy new lingerie!), without just jumping right in and fucking her Milf pussy. That jerk would rather watch the football game all day, even on their vacation down south. Brandi's not about to let her horny mood go to waste, though. She decides on a quick-and-dirty idea to get her husband tied up and out of the way, so she can ask the bell-hop for the dick she's been craving all day.

Duration: 30:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3739kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 902.0 MB

Download Cuckolding the Neglectful Husband

Tied Up Made To Cum By Powerful Woman

Cast: Michele James, Penelope Reed, Tina Lee Comet, Jamie Knotts, Cadence Lux, Dixie Comet, Nate Liquor, Star Nine, Alexis Tae, Casey Calvert, Carissa Montgomery, Ashley Lane, Arielle Lane, Gabi Paltrova, Chloe Carter
Genres: Bondage, Fetish

Nate goes to a sex therapist where she indulges him with his ultimate sexual desire, to be tied up and made to orgasm by a powerful woman

Duration: 25:04
Audio: 230kbps

Download Tied Up Made To Cum By Powerful Woman

BratPerversions - Little Miss Brat - Private Pegging

Miss Brat is ready to peg her male sub! She got her strap-on dildo and her sub is super excited. She makes fun of how small ins his dick compared with her dildo, made him suck dick like a slut and finally take her dick in his ass while she takes some snapchats of the session and sends the videos to her girlfriends and his relatives.

Duration: 17:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3825kbps

File size: 492.6 MB

Download BratPerversions - Little Miss Brat - Private Pegging

Amanda And Karen Like Humilation

Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Strapon, Facesitting, Whipping, Bondage

Two Russian mistresses decided to teach the guilty slave a lesson so that he would know pain and humiliation. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 26:56
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2159kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 446.5 MB

Download Amanda And Karen Like Humilation

Pure Bliss

In this video we visit Mistress Miranda's medical room in London. Mistress Miranda has an awesome setup with lots of gear. With the help of Elise Graves, Mistress Miranda seals her rubber gimp Kako into a green rubber sleepsack and then lashes her to the medical table. Once she is fully restrained and helpless, both Miranda and Graves apply a variety of torment to their rubberized victim including some strange breathing gas.

Duration: 20:46

File size: 616.8 MB

Download Pure Bliss

Disobedient Slut Pegging

Studio: Feminized
Cast: Mistress Kendra James & Aubrie Scarlette
Genres: Transsexuals, Shemale, Feminization, Fuck Machine, Pegging, Fetish, Domination, StrapOn, Humiliation

Mistress Kendra James continues her training of slave Aubrey. Aubrey is on her hands and knees with Mistress Kendra controlling the fucking machine. Mistress tests her ability to take a hard fucking, then spit-roasts her. Aubrey is getting fucked in her mouth and ass at the same time! After Aubrey is loosened up Mistress Kendra bends her over the cage for a proper pegging. Aubrey becomes more obedient as she surrenders to Kendra's cock. Aubrey becomes very aroused while getting fucked on her back, Mistress gives her permission to pleasure herself while getting fucked. Aubrey spills a huge load all over herself then Mistress Kendra puts her back into her slave cage.

Duration: 29:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11280kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Disobedient Slut Pegging

Cucks Eat Cum - Alexis Grace

Amazing humilation sissy guy, mistress Alexis Grace, Cucks Eat Cum! Declaration as a challenge to break him.

Duration: 26:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 9800kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Cucks Eat Cum - Alexis Grace

Chloe Skyy - Party Time

Cast: Chloe Skyy
Genres: Cuckold, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Creampi

Your horny wife Chloe Skyy seems to have fallen hook, line and pussy for the bullshit psychic that followed her home from the beach. But since you're a weak-willed sissy, you're not going to do anything about it when he decides to bury his own bone in your wife's wet hole. All you're going to do is sit and watch while she slides that black shaft into her mouth, and when Wes drops his ten-day load, it's going to be all over the place: on your wife, on your furniture, on your camera, hell, all over you. But that's going to be just fine by you, isn't it?.

Duration: 18:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 266kbps

File size: 693.8 MB

Download Chloe Skyy - Party Time

Veronica Moser

Veronica says: " According to my tattoo, I can be a bitch - especially when I have a submissive guy at my feet who loves to be mistreated as my personal shit slave and fuck stud. He did a great job licking my cunt and fucking my ass, so I rewarded him with an intimate dinner for two - I can be a nice bitch too !"

Format: avi
Duration: 29:45
Video: 800x450, DivX 5, 991kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 246.0 MB

Download Veronica Moser

The Seven Point Restraint

This is a cool piece of bondage gear owned by our friend Max up in Vancouver Canada. He calls it the 'Seven-Point' because it restrains the subject is 7 steel cuffs which are all tied together with a rigid steel bar. As you can see in the photos, the rigid bar goes up the back of the subject, holding them in a hog-tie position. The Seven Point is very severe, but if it's adjusted properly it can be a wonderful experience.

Duration: 18:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3912kbps

File size: 545.7 MB

Download The Seven Point Restraint

Rubber Doll Strapless Strapon Webcam Show

Cast: Mistress Susi
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Anal, Latex, Ass Fetish, Humiliation, Strap On, Latex Mistress, Leggins, Rubber, Domina, Slave, Strapon, German, Mistress, Latex Susi, Rubberlady

Mistress Susi´s Rubberdoll is still suffering on her long day of tight latex training. She has attached her doll to the bondage fucking machine where her fucktoy will spend the day.

Duration: 31:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2915kbps

File size: 721.1 MB

Download Rubber Doll Strapless Strapon Webcam Show

The Femdom Army

Cast: Girls
Genres: femdom, facesitting, asslicking, pussylicking, , pissing, trample, boot fetish, foot fetish, ballbusting

The Femdom Army member site is a facesitting, ass worship and ass eating fetish website for fans of female domination.

Duration: 23:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3199kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 567.4 MB

Download The Femdom Army

Fun With Segufix

Once the Segufix gear was applied, the e-stim and suction was turned up to a level that consistently tormented their rubber gimp. This poor rubber-clad guy was actually lucky to be under the care of Max and Elise, because they are both well versed in applying auto stimulation. At this point there was nothing more to do than leave this rubber patient to experience his bondage bliss. He was exactly where he wanted to be.

Duration: 21:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3907kbps

File size: 642.5 MB

Download Fun With Segufix

Cynthia and Lady Victoria Valente

The Slave has to suck and kiss the green rubber boots of Lady Victoria very submissive and passionately. And then a surprise guest walks into the room. It is Mistress Cynthia, a new blonde german Femdom. Meanwhile I take a sit with my rubberass on the slaves face and Mistress cynthia treating the slaves cock.
The new blonde Mistress cynthia and myself like to fuck our slave. First I put him an electro-dildo into his ass and the slave has to suck the long black dick of Mistress cynthia. Now the slaves asshole is big enough and I start to fuck him hard and deep.

Duration: 28:58
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Cynthia and Lady Victoria Valente

Tied Up Made To Cum By Powerful Woman

She thong down, he dives deep into his lover's meaty bare pussy. Licking and sucking with strategic nips to her folds, he takes his time exploring inch of her pretty pink pussy.

Duration: 25:04
Audio: 230kbps

Download Tied Up Made To Cum By Powerful Woman

Asian diesel dyke

Studio: Jet Multimedia

Even though this bootylicious diesel dyke from Asia is not that much into doing lady things, she still decided to pose on cam a bit and show off her gorgeous body. Then she made up for it by strapping her fake cock on and fucking her slut raw though!

Duration: 20:04
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3806kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 578.5 MB

Download Asian diesel dyke

Back