Photoset name: 2019-10-29_Alby_Daor
Number of pictures: 189
Resolution: 4800x3203
Resolution: 3203x4800
File size: 693.12 MB

2.png

2019-10-29_Alby_Daor.zip

Rebecca Given Away for Birthday Present

So for my husband's birthday I asked him what he'd like. He told me that he'd like to give me away for his birthday. Give me away? Yes he wanted to dress me up and leave me staged for a surprise night of sex with the partner(s) of his choice. He would take a few photos and then just leave me to give him the present. Having me receive incredible bare back sex with men. Well I don't know who enjoyed his gift more. Me or him. I didn't even get to sing him Happy Birthday or watch him blow out his candles.

Taking photos of me before his friends arrived, my husband told me that he hoped I would enjoy his birthday party and be a great hostess for those people invited. All I know is that I was the party favor for the guests. In the end there were two guys who tag teamed me.

Photoset name: birthdaypresent
Number of pictures: 45
Resolution: 1800x1203
Resolution: 1202x1800
File size: 26.53 MB

2.png

birthdaypresent.zip

Blue Silk - 07 September 2019

Do you like my new blue silk lingerie? It feels and looks good. I'm wearing the silky set with my black retro suspender belt, lovely, sheer fully fashioned nylon stockings and spike heels. Over the top I have a diaphanous robe which looks very alluring. A tasty striptease showing off my long legs and shapely curves. Let's not forget play time with my glass dildo as well xx

Photoset name: bluesilk
Number of pictures: 107
Resolution: 2000x1333
Resolution: 1333x2000
File size: 30.91 MB

2.png

bluesilk.zip

White Sheer Lingerie - 03 August 2019

A beautiful sheer set of retro lingerie, with white see through bra, full suspender belt and full back panties complete with white fully fashioned seamed nylons and heels. A, sexy, slow tease and my black dildo comes into play too mm mm.

Photoset name: whitesheer
Number of pictures: 110
File size: 55.81 MB

2.png

whitesheer.zip

Mm Strawberries - 06 July 2019

What better way to celebrate the summer with a lacy cream basque, sexy little thong, cream lace stockings, pink heels and a cheeky smile. I'm feeling fruity and in the mood for fun. Cum and see my lovely striptease and all the naughty places I love to put those delicious strawberries. Fancy joining me for a picnic?

Photoset name: strawberry
Number of pictures: 118
File size: 43.12 MB

2.png

strawberry.zip

The Stewardess - 08 June 2019

Are you sitting comfortably? Do you have everything you need? The stewardess will make sure you are well taken care of. It may be a bumpy ride but sit back, relax, stroke and enjoy the experience. I'm wearing my classy uniform of red knee length skirt, white blouse, red neckerchief, and lovely cuban heel tan and black seamed contrast nylons with red heels. I'll strip off nice and slowly, tantalizing you with my special charms. I know you will enjoy what you see and cum back again for more.

Photoset name: stewardes
Number of pictures: 114
File size: 31.34 MB

2.png

stewardes.zip

Back