Petra Daniels - 3

Photoset name: PetraDaniels161
Number of pictures: 56
Resolution: 2000x1016
Resolution: 713x1980
File size: 70.37 MB

2.png

PetraDaniels161.zip

2019-10-25 - Lucy Lauren - Job satisfaction!

Description: Housekeeper Lucy slightly oversteps the mark in her cleaning, caught nosing in your drawers! So, to keep her job, she strips off her uniform to tease in lingerie, nylons and heels, and once those sheer panties drop, her masturbation to juicy satisfaction nails her position!

Tags: Black Nylons, Blonde, Designer, Full Fashioned, Garter Belt, Masturbation, Panties, Pencil Skirt, Seamed, Small Tits, Stilettos, Strip

Photoset name: 2019-10-25_Lucy_Lauren_-_Job_satisfaction
Number of pictures: 177
Resolution: 3200x2133
Resolution: 2133x3200
File size: 96.91 MB

2.png

2019-10-25_Lucy_Lauren_-_Job_satisfaction.zip

2019-10-11 - Aston Wilde - Sitting pretty!

Description: Stunning in her skimpy top and skin tight pencil skirt blonde babe Aston is her to put on a sexy routine, stripping and showing off as she gets turns on in white lingerie and tan RHT nylon stockings! Enjoy the show as in just garter nylons and heels she masturbates her sweet juicy pussy!

Tags: Beige Nylons, Blonde, Garter Belt, Lounge, Masturbation, Medium Tits, Panties, Pencil Skirt, Reinforced Heel And Toe, Seamless, Stilettos, Strip, Tease

Photoset name: 2019-10-11_Aston_Wilde_-_Sitting_pretty
Number of pictures: 152
Resolution: 5568x3463
Resolution: 3712x5568
File size: 432.59 MB

2.png

2019-10-11_Aston_Wilde_-_Sitting_pretty.zip

2019-10-08 - Danni Marie - Retro and raunchy!

Description: Busty blonde Danni loves to get naughty, and especially in vintage and retro! In full swing here with dress, full petticoat and all the under pinnings of bullet bra garters and full cut sheer pantie! Once she has it all in place, she get so turned on she wants to strip to play in her nylons and heels! Enjoy, Danni did!

Tags: Bbw, Big Tits, Blonde, Brown Nylons, Bullet Bra, Buxom, Dress, Full Fashioned, Garter Belt, Lounge, Masturbation, Panties, Upskirt

Photoset name: 2019-10-08_Danni_Marie_-_Retro_and_raunchy
Number of pictures: 204
File size: 121.25 MB

2.png

2019-10-08_Danni_Marie_-_Retro_and_raunchy.zip

2019-10-04 - Kate Anne - Cum for a catch up?

Description: Sexy brunette jerk off instructor Kate is set to get you properly ready for a memorable jack off session today. In clingy red business suit over 50s corselette and taut sheer black fully fashioned nylon she sets a fabulous scene, flaunting her big natural breasts and juicy pussy! So, take your self in hand and enjoy!

Tags: Black Nylons, Corselette, Full Fashioned, Girdle, Pencil Skirt, Strip, Suit, Upskirt, Vintage Nylons

Photoset name: 2019-10-04_Kate_Anne_-_Cum_for_a_catch_up
Number of pictures: 150
File size: 85.92 MB

2.png

2019-10-04_Kate_Anne_-_Cum_for_a_catch_up.zip

2019-10-01 - Beau Diamonds - We need a chat!

Description: Recenty Beau has been needing more sexy attention, and in saucy mood she gets you alone to chat about getting things hotting up! All ready for action this randy mature redhead gets to stripping down to bullet bra garters, sheer RHT nylons and heels! Off come her sheer panties for some expert frigging!

Tags: Bullet Bra, Garter Belt, Heels, Lounge, Masturbation, Mature, Panties, Pencil Skirt, Redhead, Reinforced Heel And Toe, RHT, Seamless, Stilettos, Strip, Tan Nylons

Photoset name: 2019-10-01_Beau_Diamonds_-_We_need_a_chat
Number of pictures: 174
File size: 126.11 MB

2.png

2019-10-01_Beau_Diamonds_-_We_need_a_chat.zip

Rebecca Is Reunited and Rekindling Old Flames

I couldn't believe it when he walked in the office. We hadn't seen each other in a dozen years. We were introduced at a colleague's wedding way back when. He was just out of college and studying for his CFA while working for the same company. He had come by to see old friends and when I turned around and saw him and his big smile we walked over and I gave him a big hug and we caught up for a second. He then whispered, "You and I have some catching up to do." He then slipped me a note and whispered, "This time we won't be using a condom." The note told me the room number of the hotel he was staying at and to wear something sexy and to be ready for anything.

I didn't hesitate. I remembered him as the young guy who had endless energy and that our sessions used to go on for hours with multiple orgasms. I never felt a cock that stayed so hard for so long. Fortunately I was alone for evening. I showed up at his room and found he had a friend with him He immediately stripped me down to my negligee. He then had his friend photograph me. What is with these guys needing to photograph everything?! It was a great evening. His friend eventually left but not after taking these photos for you. It was a great evening and in the end I just decided to spend the night.

Photoset name: rekindle
Number of pictures: 27
Resolution: 1800x1350
Resolution: 1350x1800
File size: 20.11 MB

2.png

rekindle.zip

Rebecca - Has Some New Stripper Heels

One of my friends sent me these heels to dance at the clubs. They fit like a glove, but my problem is that they were so high and unstable that I couldn't possibly walk much less dance in them. I asked my boyfriend what I should do so his first thought was to take some photos while I tried to stand in these highly unstable heels. They made me almost 5'10" tall. How does my butt look in these shoes? I really tried to walk in these shoes, but I kept falling down. Maybe you have an idea? You can hold me up. Come inside to see my boyfriend's solution.

I have to admit that I love being sexy in heels, but these heels were way too much. Holding onto a pole at the club is probably the only way I would have been able to stay on my feet. Want to get me some shoes? Make sure they are stable. Come in and see the advice I was given on how to keep my shoes on.

Photoset name: milfself
Number of pictures: 28
Resolution: 1350x800
Resolution: 1067x1800
File size: 19.28 MB

2.png

milfself.zip

Rebecca - Work Hard, Play Harder

Ah, you caught me! What am I doing here downtown on a weekend? Well I needed to finish up a report and I wanted to get it done before Monday. Yes I am a bit of a workaholic! In fact if you want to keep up with me, this is probably the best way to do it. I find that a man with a strong work ethic to be extremely attractive. You know how they say that a man with a big shoe size is likely to be well-endowed? Well I have a theory that the same goes for a man who works real hard. Show me a man who works a 60+ hour work week and I'll show you a man with a nice tool belt!s dress is appropriate for work. Do you think it makes my butt look too big? I hope it is not distracting I sure hope not. Maybe this will improve productivity and morale You think I should wear this new kind of dress to work?

Photoset name: workaholic
Number of pictures: 32
Resolution: 800x800
Resolution: 1200x1200
File size: 5.14 MB

2.png

workaholic.zip

Rebecca - An old Haunt becomes a Ghost Town!

We recently held a national conference down South to help the economy which is still recovering from the effects of hurricane Katrina. Of course we were in more of the city areas which looked fine, but you could tell tourism had not returned to normal. After the conference we traveled around to the countryside. In particular my husband and I went to a resort town where we spent a couple summers. What was once a quaint little town with great shops was now a Ghost Town! Well now that summer has started, let's at least look around our old haunts.

Photoset name: ghosttown
Number of pictures: 37
Resolution: 768x768
Resolution: 1024x1024
File size: 5.73 MB

2.png

ghosttown.zip

Rebecca End of Summer Beach Update

It is the end of summer and if you haven't gotten out, you should get out soon. I took more vacation this summer than I had planned, mostly because of personal time that I had to take. This year was the summer of the pink bikini and the all over tan as I tried to even it all out. So I took the time to hang up the Out of Office sign and head to the beach for some rest and relaxation. I hope you enjoy the photos as I had a beach boudoir expert play with them to make them even more spectacular.

For a Midwestern girl, I love the sun and the beach. I had some pretty nice vacations this summer with two island tropical destinations as well as a staycation here. Have you ever been to Catalina or Coronado? I am so blessed. Summer ain't over yet. If you need a little inspiration to go to where the palm trees are, then CHECK OUT MY PINK BIKINI photos!

Photoset name: beach-boudoir
Number of pictures: 20
Resolution: 1069x454
Resolution: 654x1543
File size: 2.43 MB

2.png

beach-boudoir.zip

Back