Resolution: 4800x3202
Resolution: 3202x4800
File size: 274.42 MB

2.png

2021-12-01_Mio_Moore.zip

Lara - French Maid Gets Fucked - 33729

Niches: Big cocks, Blowjobs, Hardcore, Creampie

Performer: Paul Back

So after Paul's arrival and a fondle and grope of my already soaking wet pussy, we get down to the action. I unveil the cock that I'd been waiting for and pounced upon it, like a dog with a giant bone. Slobbering upon it and and greedily sucking on it. But I wanted more and with great joy I let him fill me up with his giant member. It looks great as the frills on my french maid outfit bounce up and down as I ride his cock and then lay back upon him as he plays with my pussy. When I could feel him stiffening inside me, I told him I wanted his load deep inside me. So he creampied me and after pulling his cock out I sucked off both our juices, I'm so filthy! Not quite the maid service you get in hotels today!

Photoset name: Lara - French Maid Gets Fucked - 33729
Number of pictures: 74
Resolution: 2000x1330
Resolution: 1330x2000
File size: 35.29 MB

2.png

Lara - French Maid Gets Fucked - 33729.zip

Lara - French Maid Mania - 33651

Niches: Big cocks, Blowjobs, Hardcore, Milf, Masturbation, Threesome mmf

Performer: Paul Back

This week I have my classic velvet french maids outfit on. With fully fashioned nylon seamed stockings and black sheer panties.I love this outfit with all its frills you can see when I bend over to pick something up that I've "accidentally dropped". Now i'm wearing this outfit as I was horny and wanted to call Paul up. Paul is the guy with the enormous cock who managed to squeeze his dick into my bum when I was wearing my tight white jodhpurs. So if you haven't seen it already, go and take a look. I decide to get my dildo out and fuck myself in anticipation of my plan and after I couldn't take it anymore I called him up. He was driving at the time and I don't know how he didn't manage to crash when I asked him to come over and fuck me. Luckily he didn't and after making it to my pad in record time, I bring him in and let him have a grope of my pussy and play with my boobs. Don't worry folks, thats not where it ends, there's more in the next instalment.

Photoset name: Lara - French Maid Mania - 33651
Number of pictures: 48
Resolution: 2000x1330
Resolution: 1330x2000
File size: 23.78 MB

2.png

Lara - French Maid Mania - 33651.zip

Lara - From Tease To Sleaze - 90182

Niches: Blowjobs, Hardcore, Milf, Masturbation, Upskirt, Solo Action

Performers: Lara

Jim & I decided to film a little scenario where I'm a whore showing off and being used by a client. I like getting dressed up and playing around for him, so I decided to don my thigh high boots, fishnet stockings, and mini kilt. Seeing as Jim is tethered to the camera I like teasing him by walking up and down in front of him so he can see my arse showing beneath my tiny kilt and also because I'm not wearing any knickers, he gets a flash of my pussy too! But Jim has got wise to this trick of mine and decided to put the camera on the floor, shove his hand between my legs and and ordered me to wank his cock. It was about another 20 seconds before he ripped open my fishnets and stuffed his dick inside me! So much for me teasing him! Still this is instalment is a 'starter' and next week is the 'main course', where I untether Jim from the camcorder so he can fuck me properly.

Photoset name: Lara - From Tease To Sleaze - 90182
Number of pictures: 46
Resolution: 4000x2660
Resolution: 2660x4000
File size: 83.36 MB

2.png

Lara - From Tease To Sleaze - 90182.zip

Lara - Fucked In Retro Lingerie - 91075

Niches: Blowjobs, Hardcore, Stockings, Shaved, Facial

Performers: Lara , Dean van Damme

So Dean had arrived just after I'd finished playing with myself. This was great as I could just whisk him into the living room and have my way with him. Dean is a very sensual character and I love kissing whilst having my pussy played with. I think the combo of the purity of my 1950s outfit against Deans tattoos is very sexy. Although I'm more of a sinner than a Saint! As I just mentioned, I like being kissed and when Dean pushes me against the wall and shoves his hand down my knickers and songs my face off, I completely lost it. The dress soon came off to reveal my white, retro 6 strap girdle, holding up my tan stockings. I love the tightness of the girdle, its a bit like mild bondage. There's a myriad of positions here, culminating in a cum shot into my mouth and then me rubbing it into my gloved hands and stockinged legs. I think theres something for everyone in this scene. Enjoy!

Photoset name: Lara - Fucked In Retro Lingerie - 91075
Number of pictures: 44
Resolution: 4000x2660
Resolution: 2660x4000
File size: 72.63 MB

2.png

Lara - Fucked In Retro Lingerie - 91075.zip

Kristine Von Saar strips naked at her desk - Mar 16, 2017

Description: While sitting at her desk, Kristine Von Saar is in her white blouse and brown skirt. She strips nude and then spreads her legs wide open on her chair. She shows off her hairy pussy with glee.

Photoset name: KristineVonSaar_WhiteBlouseBrownChair_superhr
Number of pictures: 87
Resolution: 3000x2000
Resolution: 2000x3000
File size: 87.15 MB

2.png

KristineVonSaar_WhiteBlouseBrownChair_superhr.zip

Kristine Von Saar strips off her new red dress - Jan 28, 2017

Description: Kristine Von Saar is in her red dress and black heels, with matching black panties. She gets naked on her green couch and shows off her hairy pussy and natural breasts, looking beautiful and sexy.

Photoset name: KristineVonSaar_RedDressGreenChair_superhr
Number of pictures: 106
File size: 110.60 MB

2.png

KristineVonSaar_RedDressGreenChair_superhr.zip

Kristine Von Saar strips naked in her bedroom - Feb 23, 2017

Description: A blue skirt covers the sexy Kristine Von Saar, and she is eager to strip it off. She gets naked on her bed, and lets her hands wander across her hairy pussy. She touches herself all over and loves it.

Photoset name: KristineVonSaar_BlackLingerieTanStockings_superhr
Number of pictures: 95
File size: 90.38 MB

2.png

KristineVonSaar_BlackLingerieTanStockings_superhr.zip

2021-12-02 - Vicky Anne Housewife Upskirt Play

Blonde MILF housewife Vicky Anne is in a polka dot black dress, black thigh high stockings, and black high heels. She decides to unwind with you, bending over and lifting her dress to flash her ass and her lacy black panties and garter belt before returning to the couch and pulling her panties aside to flash her shaved pussy for you. Once she stands, she removes her dress entirely, revealing a black bra covering ample cleavage, then pulling the bra off to fondle her big natural tits, then sliding off her panties and kicking her legs up to show off her pussy. Wearing nothing but her garter belt, stockings, and heels, Vicky Anne rubs and finger fucks her shaved smooth mature pussy with a smile

Models : Vicky Anne

Photoset name: 2021-12-02_Vicky Anne Housewife Upskirt Play
Number of pictures: 168
Resolution: 6000x4000
Resolution: 4000x6000
File size: 635.77 MB

2.png

2021-12-02_Vicky Anne Housewife Upskirt Play.zip

Lady Katinka - Customer Acquisition in Pantyhose & Fur - 5788

Lady Katinka - Customer Acquisition in Pantyhose & Fur

For a new member Katinka had to show her naked buttocks on Sunday. Werner from the Eifel watched us from the background, as Katinka in open toe gold pumps stark naked and dressed only in a beige pantyhose under her fur, was photographed in a parking lot. We got into conversation and he spontaneously registered as a member of Legsworld via his mobile phone. For him Katinka then pulled down her pantyhose and presented new member Werner her bare anus. The horny guy did not want to be shown on pictures, when he was allowed to grab the blonde secretary after the posing.

Photoset name: 5788
Number of pictures: 74
Resolution: 2066x3054
File size: 28.39 MB

2.png

5788.zip

Lady Katinka - On the Dining Table - 5782

Lady Katinka - On the Dining Table

As a gourmet piece for nylon and tit fans, Lady Katinka is sitting in a tartan skirt, original seamed nylons with top-hole and black sling-pumps by RoSa-Shoes on her dining table. Her big hanging boobs are strapped tight with a black leash and of course the secretary does not wear any panty. Actually, only the 5 chairs around the table, we are missing the

Photoset name: 5782
Number of pictures: 49
Resolution: 1857x3050
File size: 19.43 MB

2.png

5782.zip

Lady Katinka - Tied and humbled - 5777

Lady Katinka - Tied and humbled

After he had extensively examinined Katinka in some recent updates, Hobbydoc Werner from Cologne fixes the blonde secretary splinter naked with platform mules to a metal frame. First he treats Katinka's cunt with the whip, then her big hanging balls are tied to the top of the rack and were lashed. At the end, the horny mare is then labeled with lipstick "I am a fu

Photoset name: 5777
Number of pictures: 50
Resolution: 2066x3045
File size: 22.09 MB

2.png

5777.zip

Lady Ewa - Pink Dress + Dildo - 5778

Lady Ewa - Pink Dress + Dildo

Lady Ewa from Poland poses as a special member request today in a pink summer dress and 16cm high blue pumps. First she stretches her sexy ass into the camera, shows her shaved cunt and then the sexy blonde is masturbating with her dildo. Again and again she pushes the thing in her bald shaved pussy.

Photoset name: 5778
Number of pictures: 91
Resolution: 1900x3062
File size: 33.07 MB

2.png

5778.zip

Back