Number of pictures: 100
Resolution: 2000x1329
Resolution: 1329x2000
File size: 39.09 MB

2.png

Kandace - kan009 - 243860 - 2000.zip

Lady Barbara - Platform Mules in the Snow - 5830

Lady Barbara - Platform Mules in the Snow

Today there is something for the fans of Ladys who love to wear high heeled, open mules all the year, so also in winter with ice and snow. Here you see me with platform mules and naked feet in the snow. While the small toe is constantly hanging out of the shoe, it is pretty cold for my toes in the snow. Who will warm them?

Photoset name: 5830
Number of pictures: 54
Resolution: 3000x1269
Resolution: 1817x3058
File size: 19.93 MB

2.png

5830.zip

Lady Ewa - In the marriage bed of a member - 5829

Lady Ewa - In the marriage bed of a member

Lady Ewa was welcomed with a red rose when she visited a member in Gladbeck. The sexy Polish girl poses in lingerie and seamed nylons on his marriage bed. Next to her is the host, who thinks it's pretty cool how the blonde mule Lady presents him with everything. In any case, his dick is stiff when he is allowed to touch her from time to time. What will he think of when he fucks his wife later in bed?

Photoset name: 5829
Number of pictures: 81
Resolution: 3000x2000
Resolution: 2066x3044
File size: 41.82 MB

2.png

5829.zip

Lady Ewa - Lady at the Throne - 5828

Lady Ewa - Lady at the Throne

The Lady wanted to sit on the throne already every now and then in the education Studio, but before she had to let a slave at her feet, she poses it in sheer Brown nylons and 16 cm-high mules in front of the photographer. The hot Polish shows not only her legs, but again and again her bald shaved fuck slit.

Photoset name: 5828
Number of pictures: 68
Resolution: 2066x3044
File size: 30.60 MB

2.png

5828.zip

2021-11-28 - 58yo Amateur GILF Mrs.Kugar makes her dazzling debut!

58yo Amateur GILF Mrs. Kugar makes her dazzling debut, in her elegant red dress, black high heels, long black gloves, thigh high stockings, and garter belt. After enjoying some afternoon tea, Mrs Kugar opens her legs to flash her lacy red panties, then stands and bends over to show off her stockings and garter belt. Once the dress is unzipped, she reveals elegant lingerie - lacy black & red throughout, opening her bra to let her big natural tits out then sliding her panties off to rub and finger fuck her shaved smooth mature pussy with a big smile

Models : Kugar

Tags: big tits, brunettes, elegant, high heels, lingerie, masturbation, over 50, shaved pussy, stockings and lingerie, upskirt and panties

Photoset name: 2021-11-28_58yo Amateur GILF Mrs.Kugar makes her dazzling debut!
Number of pictures: 140
Resolution: 6000x4000
Resolution: 4000x6000
File size: 472.22 MB

2.png

2021-11-28_58yo Amateur GILF Mrs.Kugar makes her dazzling debut!.zip

Lara - Zara & Lara's Spunk Covered Gloves - 34958

As always when there's 2 girls snogging and licking and fucking each other in front of him, my husband is always welcome to join in. Last week you saw Zara help his cock into me and I wanted to return the favour. Not one to just plonk the camera down, Jimbo had the cameras all sorted before we'd even started, so basically this week is all one big fuckfest! I do love seeing a girl ride my husband's cock and it's even more sexier when we're both waiting, bent over, while he chooses which one to fuck. It drives me nuts, it's so sexy! Zara and I may take our dresses off but there's something for everyone this week: Me sucking Zara's stocking clad feet, Zara riding Jim's cock, me and Zara snogging on the floor rubbing each other pussies and then Zara riding Jim's cock so he's almost coming, at which point I pull it out and wank it into my mouth, tasting both of their juices! (that's a whole lot of action! But that's not all, oh no! Zara and I come up close to the camera and I spit the spunk out all over her lacy gloved hands and then suck it back off again. If you love lacy gloves, spunk, fucking and stockings then this scene is definitely a must watch and wank too.

Photoset name: Lara - Zara & Lara's Spunk Covered Gloves - 34958
Number of pictures: 53
Resolution: 4000x2660
Resolution: 2250x4000
File size: 99.42 MB

2.png

Lara - Zara & Lara's Spunk Covered Gloves - 34958.zip

Lara - You may have seen Sylvia before... - 25647

Now you may have seen Sylvia before. My husband Jimslip had the pleasure of fucking her last year and she was so damn hot, that I just had to get here back so I could get my mitts on her. Now what is better than 1 sexy secretary? 2 sexy secretaries I hear you cry!!! We both dressed up in white see through blouses, short, tight skirts, seamed stockings and heels. We just loved showing our bottoms off to Jim, Sylvia bending me over and having burying her tongue in my pussy and arse; teasing Jim. I loved it when I pushed Sylvia back against the wall, her leaning back with my lipstick smeared across her face with my tongue jammed in between her pussy lips. I knew Jim wouldnt be able to stand it for much longer, so Sylvia and I both bent over the sofa on our hands and knees and let him have a fondle of our swollen pussies. We pulled him round the front to take it in turns to suck on his cock. Sylvia and I were both desperate to fuck the cock by this point, but i was the lucky girl who got it squeezed into me first watch out for part 2 of this sexy escapade. Will sylvia get it squeezed into her and if so, where will jim cum?

Photoset name: Lara - You may have seen Sylvia before... - 25647
Number of pictures: 88
Resolution: 2000x1330
Resolution: 1330x2000
File size: 47.90 MB

2.png

Lara - You may have seen Sylvia before... - 25647.zip

Lara - YES i'd love to have you! - 21949

This week if you haven't already guessed from the photo, we have a rather 'freaky' installment. One of my members had written into the site asking to appear with me. I saw some photos of his, ahem, 'credentials' and I immediately thought, YES i'd love to have you! There was only one minor problem and that was that he didn't want to be able to be recognised by anyone as he holds down a well paid job as a barrister. As much as he would love to fuck me in my nylon stockings, he didn't want to loose his job. So I said he could dress anonymously and thought nothing more of it. On the day, I was watching the CCTV to see if i could get a sneaky peak of what he looked like and to my horror/amazement, there was a clown approaching my door! As I went to open it, I thought to myself, is this a wind up? But no, it was Dexter the barrister with our agreed form of communication. Honk! Honk! - his horn!

Photoset name: Lara - YES i'd love to have you! - 21949
Number of pictures: 159
Resolution: 3011x1328
Resolution: 1328x3011
File size: 101.75 MB

2.png

Lara - YES i'd love to have you! - 21949.zip

Laima masturbates as she awakens in her bed - Nov 26, 2020

Description: Laima is laying around in her pink blouse and shorts and awakening horny. She strips naked and starts touching her hairy bush. She then masturbates as she fingers her pussy to orgasm.

Photoset name: Laima_PinkBlousePinkShorts_superhr
Resolution: 3000x2001
Resolution: 2001x3000
File size: 78.53 MB

2.png

Laima_PinkBlousePinkShorts_superhr.zip

Laima masturbates while sitting at her desk - Nov 2, 2020

Description: Laima is sitting at her desk and wanting to get naked. She quickly strips it off and shows off her body. She has a perfect pair of breasts that she adores and then masturbates to orgasm.

Photoset name: Laima_BrownSkirtBlackTopp_superhr
Resolution: 3000x2001
Resolution: 2001x3000
File size: 93.18 MB

2.png

Laima_BrownSkirtBlackTopp_superhr.zip

Lara - Excited with each other - 20851

Anna and I have obviously got ourselves excited with each other, but decide we need cock, so go and find Kai. Anna pounces and sucks on Kai's enormous cock with gusto. Kai feels my tits and gets stuck in, with Anna quickly dropping down to lick my pussy. This is the start of a total fuckfest, my favourite part being where I'm being fucked by Kai, licked by Anna while i'm licking her pussy at the same time! All those limbs everywhere it's lucky we didn't do ourselves an injury!Anna and I end up with a huge facial from Kai, yet with spunk on our chins we still have time to discuss whether Anna might get the wrong idea if she's ever approached by another woman with a clipboard. anna will think she wants a shag when really she only wants to know what her preferred brand of washing powder is interesting!

Photoset name: Lara - Excited with each other - 20851
Number of pictures: 110
Resolution: 2000x1328
Resolution: 1328x2000
File size: 97.50 MB

2.png

Lara - Excited with each other - 20851.zip

Lara - Ex KGB Torturer - 28114

Eva is a teacher for secretaries. She expects the best and only the best. The correct dictation at the correct speed, the correct clothing, including black patent heels, stockings and black see through panties.Why the panties? Who knows! She was more than a little bit scary, more like Colonel Kleb from James Bond. She gave me the once over and I thought she'd be impressed, however i was sorely wrong. Eva went into full on interrogation mode and i was flung from end to end of the room. She threw me over the sofa, grabbed my throat, and said I've have vays of making you talk- which wasn't really possible as she was choking me with one hand and stuffing her strap on into me with the other. You don't often see me forced into submission, on my knees gagging and spitting all over a strap on, so this is one scene not to miss out on. I loved every second of it and i welcome Eva back with open arms (well thats if she hasn't tied them up beforehand)

Photoset name: Lara - Ex KGB Torturer - 28114
Number of pictures: 157
Resolution: 2000x1330
Resolution: 1330x2000
File size: 78.28 MB

2.png

Lara - Ex KGB Torturer - 28114.zip

Lady Katinka - Lingerie under the Raincoat - 5785

Lady Katinka - Lingerie under the Raincoat

With a transparent raincoat over her sexy lingerie with an ouvert string, the blonde secretary dares out in the street. On her suspenders she has fixed dark brown original seamed nylons and her feet are put in 14cm high-heeled mules with transparent upper. Would you like to go for a walk with her like this?

Photoset name: 5785
Number of pictures: 56
Resolution: 1906x3052
File size: 24.55 MB

2.png

5785.zip

Lady Katinka - Female Photo Wanker - 5792

Lady Katinka - Female Photo Wanker

Today, Lady Katinka shows you that she is on the same level as you all: For she also likes to wank on the photos of Lady "B". Then she sits in sexy lingerie or negligee to her notebook, spreads her legs wide open and watches her favorite series from her favourite Lady. Her fingers then move quickly between her legs to her wet hole. Sometimes she also takes a rubber cock in her hand. Incl.

Photoset name: 5792
Number of pictures: 21
Resolution: 3000x1988
Resolution: 1192x2066
File size: 5.68 MB

2.png

5792.zip

Lady Katinka - Fishnettights & Dildo - 5796

Lady Katinka - Fishnettights & Dildo

Today, the horny secretary presented almost naked under her beige fur coat only with a fishnet tights on her body and black slingback pumps with 13cm high heels on the feet. Posing naked in a parking lot makes her horny again and again, so she needed a dildo for her wet and hungry cunt.

Photoset name: 5796
Number of pictures: 73
Resolution: 1763x3056
File size: 36.24 MB

2.png

5796.zip

Back