Photoset name: Christine001264
Number of pictures: 56
Resolution: 2700x1800
Resolution: 1800x2700
File size: 176.75 MB

2.png

Christine001264.zip

Lara - Fastest Fingers In The West - 43211

Niches: Boobs, Brunettes, Round Butts, Stockings, Lesbian, Panties, Masturbation, Shaved, Solo Action, Babe

Performer: Carla Crouz

How could I top the nurses uniforms you saw Carla and I wearing last week? The only conceivable answer (received from my Twitter fans) is the sexy school uniforms. So, it is my greatest pleasure - no, believe me, it really was - to feel Carla between my legs again dressed in a mini-kilt, tight white shirt, fully fashioned seamed stockings and suspenders. I don't know how Carla does it, but she has the ability to move her fingers at about 2000 bpm - well it seems that fast to me! To put it in perspective, that's faster than a bee flaps its wings! It's so easy to cum with her that I had to have a sneaky play with myself during our intermission so I didn't cum to quickly while we were playing. Rolling around on the bed together was fun. Our legs are so long, i'm surprised they didn't get tangled in the furore! She's such a sexy girl and just loves to be touched. I love making her jerk around on my tongue and feel her bum push onto my face as she orgasms. I hope you enjoy watching both of us as much as I did. If Carla doesn't jet off to far flung countries I'm sure you'll see her with Jim and I again in the not to distant future.

Photoset name: Lara - Fastest Fingers In The West - 43211
Number of pictures: 41
Resolution: 4000x2660
Resolution: 2660x4000
File size: 62.51 MB

2.png

Lara - Fastest Fingers In The West - 43211.zip

Lara - For Your Eyes Only - 91078

Niches: Stockings, Milf, Panties, Reality, Masturbation, Solo Action, Babe

Performers: Lara

This week its all about you, the viewer. I know you're sitting there, watching me, with your stiff cock in your hands and slowly rubbing it up and down. Teasing the tip of your cock and then gliding down towards your throbbing balls. I know you're going to eventually start rubbing harder and faster until eventually you just can't take any more; but stop yourself and watch everything I do. From slowly undressing, knowing your focus is totally on me, that I have total control as I walk sexily towards you, just beyond your reach, so you can't touch me. Then kneeling before you, ready to take your cock in my mouth as deeply as I can, giving you a really wet blow job. I want you to watch me take off my bra and panties and rub my pussy, slowly at first and then building it up, whilst fingering my arse, until l orgasm. I want you to cum too. In fact I want you to exploding your jizz everywhere at the same time I do. I know we can take this game further, next week you're in control in a role-play that we have concocted.

Photoset name: Lara - For Your Eyes Only - 91078
Number of pictures: 24
File size: 40.09 MB

2.png

Lara - For Your Eyes Only - 91078.zip

Lara - Freed From the Camcorder - 41176

Niches: Amateur, Blondes, Brunettes, Round Butts, Stockings, Lesbian, Panties, Reality, Masturbation, Shaved, Spanking, Teens, Babe

Performer: Bree Haze

So as you saw last week I had a bet with a friend, to see if I could manage to keep my hands off one of my playmates for just one episode. I didn't really manage to do it and to be honest, would you if you had Bree wandering around in front of you wearing the tiniest of what is deemed to be called a 'skirt'? So without the constraints of holding a camcorder I was able to play with Brees pussy, spank her, let her spank me and then I got tangled up in my hugely popular, tight, wet-look leggings. So I had to take them off and what did I have underneath? Well what would one wear underneath such a tight garment? Theres only one answer and that's my fully fashioned, seamed stockings! Not the obvious most of combinations, I grant you, but Bree seemed to like both outfits, so I thought, why not combine them?!

Photoset name: Lara - Freed From the Camcorder - 41176
Number of pictures: 34
File size: 54.95 MB

2.png

Lara - Freed From the Camcorder - 41176.zip

2021-11-30 - Diana Blue Dress Upskirt Play

Blonde MILF Diana is in a blue jean one piece dress and matching blue heels, opening her legs to reveal upskirt peeks at her matching blue & floral panties, then opening the dress to flash her matching blue & floral bra. Teasing you further, she pulls the panties close to flash a hint of her shaved pussy, before removing the dress entirely. She slowly peels off her bra and panties, then naked - except her heels - spreads her legs and pussy wide for a long and smiling masturbation session

Models : Diana

Tags: blondes, high heels, masturbation, milf, over 40, shaved pussy, upskirt and panties

Photoset name: 2021-11-30_Diana Blue Dress Upskirt Play
Number of pictures: 177
Resolution: 6720x4480
Resolution: 4480x6720
File size: 518.85 MB

2.png

2021-11-30_Diana Blue Dress Upskirt Play.zip

Kristine Von Saar strips naked by her red bed - Mar 8, 2017

Height: 5'4" / 163 cm
Weight: 125 lbs / 57 kg
Bust Size: 34C

Description: By her red bed, Kristine Von Saar looks beautiful in her yellow dress. She strips naked, and shows off her 48 year-old mature body. She has 34C natural breasts and such a nice hairy pussy.

Photoset name: KristineVonSaar_YellowDressRedBed_superhr
Number of pictures: 100
Resolution: 3000x2000
Resolution: 2000x3000
File size: 71.85 MB

2.png

KristineVonSaar_YellowDressRedBed_superhr.zip

Kristine Von Saar strips off her white dress - Feb 9, 2017

Description: In a sexy white dress, Kristine Von Saar is relaxing by her white bed. She takes it all off, and lays back in bed naked. She touches her breasts, hairy pussy, and shows how sexy her figure truly is.

Photoset name: KristineVonSaar_WhiteDressWhiteBed_superhr
Number of pictures: 102
File size: 103.57 MB

2.png

KristineVonSaar_WhiteDressWhiteBed_superhr.zip

Kristine Von Saar gets naked on her red couch - Feb 14, 2017

Description: Kristine Von Saar is in white by her red couch. She puts on a sexy striptease and lays across it naked. She then touches her 48 year-old figure all over, while stroking her hairy pussy and much more.

Photoset name: KristineVonSaar_WhiteDressRedCouch_superhr
File size: 101.80 MB

2.png

KristineVonSaar_WhiteDressRedCouch_superhr.zip

Lady Ewa - MilkingLady with Latex Gloves - 5795

Lady Ewa - MilkingLady with Latex Gloves

Lady Ewa is once again visiting a member at home. Today she wears thigh high boots and sexy fishnet tights. Once there, she pulls over her hands sheer latex gloves. With the gloves, Ewa wanks the dick of the big man and kneads his balls. The blonde Polish Lady makes every effort to get the small slave tail stiff.

Photoset name: 5795
Number of pictures: 75
Resolution: 2066x3044
File size: 45.66 MB

2.png

5795.zip

Lady Ewa - She loves my shoes - 5794

Lady Ewa - She loves my shoes

Lady Ewa loves my new designer platformshoes from 'GianMarco Lorenzi'. While the blonde, sexy Lady played with them in the Legsstudio at the bar, my photographer got the camera and made some nice shots how she was smelling at the shoes. At the end she took a condom and put one heel into her pussy ...

Photoset name: 5794
Number of pictures: 92
Resolution: 1537x3064
File size: 44.32 MB

2.png

5794.zip

Lady Ewa - The Polish Mobile Home Slut - 5793

Lady Ewa - The Polish Mobile Home Slut

In the scene, the sexy Polish is a sought-after wanker object. Today Lady Ewa is posing in the mobile home naked under a fur coat. There under she has only blue pumps and jewelry on her hot body. After taking somewhite wine, the sexy blonde is examined by two members on a highway parking lot on the whole body. She lies almost lifeless with suction cups on the nipples of her big tits on the long bench. When the wankers finished, Ewa bekame tired

Photoset name: 5793
Resolution: 1747x3050
File size: 76.21 MB

2.png

5793.zip

Back