Sado Ladies

It's all my fault!!! I actually let too much time pass since last time I punished this slave as he deserves and clearly he forgot how sadistic my fury can be. It's good and right that his mind will be enough refreshed by the atrocious pain of my deadli whipping. This is the only way I will bend him to my will in a short time. From now on, in fact, he will not have any break!

PS: This video borders on what I like to call sadistic rage at maximum power !!!

E' solo colpa mia !!! Ho effettivamente lasciato passare troppo tempo dall'ultima volta che ho punito questo schiavo come si deve ed evidentemente ha dimenticato quanto puo essere sadica la mia furia. E' cosa buona e giusta che la sua mente sia sufficientemente rinfrescata dall'atroce dolore delle mie micidiali frustate. Solo in questo modo in breve tempo lo pieghero al mio volere. Da adesso in poi infatti non gli sara data tregua !!!

PS: Questo video rasenta quello che io amo definire la furia sadica alla massima potenza !!!

Info:
File Size: 318 MB
Extension: MPEG-4
Format: avc1
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:10:55
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 23.976 FPS, 3882 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressIsideMeaCulpaping.mp4

I really push My ponyboy hard in this training session. I've tied his balls tightly with rope and attached them to a heavy weight. It swings between his legs and stretches the ponyboy balls as he weakly attempts to jump the course I have set for him. When I see the useless beast struggling to keep up with My extreme training regime, I whip his ass with My long red whip. Before long, his backside is covered with the stinging evidence of a poor performance.

Info:
File Size: 405 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:06:55
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 7995 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressLadyReneeBallstrengPonyplay.mp4

The beautiful Miss Crash and Amazon Goddess Victoria Sapphire want to play a little game called, "Balls." The loser has to buy the winner dinner. They want to pass him back and forth, one holds him and the other busts his balls with kicks and knees. Each time he drops, that's a point.
After a few hard busts, they lose track of the game and decide to just keep nailing his balls for fun. They look terribly sexy in their leotards and pantyhose and socks. They giggle and encourage each other as his keeps doubling over and grimacing in pain.
They end up laying him out on the floor, and Miss Crash laughs in joy while she pounds on his balls with his , then Victoria leans over him and smiles, telling him that they may just keep him around to torment his balls all day.
Bryske is the male talent in this clip. He's really not into ballbusting, but he was a real soldier and man'ed up for the love of fetish film.
Also available in MP4

Info:
File Size: 317 MB
Resolution: 960 x 540
Duration: 00:08:48
Video: AVC, 960x540, 29.970 FPS, 4992 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 22.05 kHz, 2 channels, 37.4 kb/s

Download Links:

11___SheOwnsYourManhoodMissCrashaustingGame.mp4

Naughty Poppy strapon fucks her slave from behind on a bed.

Info:
File Size: 720 MB
Duration: 00:09:00
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 11.0 Mb/s

Download Links:

11___SubClientAssFuckedwithStging.mp4

Mistress Naomi Swann knows how to treat her sissy sluts when they have done all their chores to the utmost perfection. Just because the sissy rubber maid has deserved a reward though doesn't mean Mistress Naomi won't get her fun out of it. With her sissy restrained to the bench a milking machine is strapped to it's cock for her to edge with the controls. Keeping a sissy thoroughly drained when they have been a good girl is only one of the perks to being owned by Mistress Naomi.

Info:
File Size: 1.01 GB
Duration: 00:14:10
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 10.1 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 121 kb/s

Download Links:

11___ViciousFemdomEmpireMamiSwanSissy.mp4

Officer Jane knows her prisoner is hiding something deep in his ass and whips out her big, black probing cock to hollow the whore out. No hole will go unsearched as Officer Jane stops and nothing to find the evidence she needs to keep him locked up for life.

Info:
File Size: 1.44 GB
Duration: 00:20:12
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 10.1 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 119 kb/s

Download Links:

11___ViciousFemdomEmpireProbrJanePegging.mp4

Nikki and Miss Petite are so glad they don't have balls! They just make you so vulnerable, hanging down there where anyone can come along and kick them, punch them, crush them and squeeze them! The ladies demonstrate all the ways silly, dangly balls can be hurt and take great pleasure in the pain they are inflicting on their tied and helpless victim.

Info:
File Size: 142 MB
Resolution: 720 x 404
Duration: 00:15:19
Video: AVC, 720x404, 25.000 FPS, 1161 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 125 kb/s

Download Links:

11___BallbustingWorldSoGladWllbusting.mp4

Mistress Crystal is tired of her slave's mouth and tongue. She asks her bitch if he wants to please her. Of course, he says, "yes, Mistress!" She then tells him to open his mouth and takes the dildo gag from behind her back and shoves it in his mouth. Mistress Crystal spreads her legs and demands that her bitch fuck her pussy with the chindo. At first the slave isn't working hard enough, so Mistress Crystal yells at her bitch to fuck her harder, faster and more intensely. Once her bitch begins using the proper motion with his head and neck, Mistress Crystal begins to moan and scream in pleasure. She instructs her bitch to make her cum, as he continues the dildo fucking from behind now. Mistress Crystal grabs his head and grinds her ass in his face as he makes her cum with the chindo. This bitch knows now that he is here to please Mistress Crystal. What he wants or needs doesn't matter anymore.

Info:
File Size: 639 MB
Duration: 00:07:22
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

11___ClubDomPleasingMistrehChindo.mp4

Mistress Kandy has her pony out for a ride in the forest. She just loves nature and it's even more fun when being carried. "Why should I walk all this distance when he can" she says. The pony has to step over fallen tress and duck under tree branches and climb up some hills. She leads them to the CS playground and directs him over to a bench where he sets her down. She treats him by letting him kiss her ass. She pushes his head into the crack of her cheeks and then it's time for another ride.

Kandy's plump ass really looks luscious as it overflows off his shoulder and back. If you were there you could follow close behind with your nose between her cheeks and then she mentions that she is gassy, and farting, so you would really get all of her essence. or maybe you would just prefer to be the pony and have her abandon the one she is riding now? Can you be a better beast for her? Kandy has him stop and walk into the forest as she sees a berry she wants to eat. "You'll be eating that out of my ass, later" she says. The pony arrives back at her blanket and she has him lay down so she can stand on him saying "I know my bitches, they just love a day in nature."

Info:
File Size: 461 MB
Duration: 00:06:18
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 9913 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

Download Links:

11___ClubStilettoMistressKandyandponssPonyplay.mp4

After the feminization proces of TV Monique, it is time to train her holes for cock. She must learn how to suck dick and get fucked like a slut.

Info:
File Size: 405 MB
Duration: 00:15:39
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 3500 kb/s

Download Links:

11___DirtyTransDollsTrainingMSissy.mp4

Who's such a desperate little bitch for latex covered Princess?
You've been waiting for the moment you'd see me in hot, tight, shiny latex. The idea of being Mesmerized by my perfection, combining your two biggest weaknesses Latex, and ME.
Tasting it would be a life goal for you, being a good boy for Princess is your only mission.
You know you can't resist my control now, bitch.

#Ass Worship, #Brat Girls, #Female Domination, #Financial Domination, #Goddess Worship, #Latex Fetish, #Mind Fuck, #Stocking Fetish, #Verbal Humiliation,

Info:
File Size: 134 MB
Duration: 00:10:49
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 1598 kb/s

Download Links:

11___FacesittingMistressVideosFeMissJessica.mp4

You are very lucky slave to be sharing this private time with me. Make the most of it; do as you're told and suck on my wet panties when I tell you to.
Tags: corset, high heels, leather corset, leather gloves, pov, shoe worship, smoking

Info:
File Size: 1.08 GB
Duration: 00:21:34
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 7000 kb/s

Download Links:

11___FemmeFataleFilmsDungeonAloneSuperHisedeLacy.mp4

I've got my slave here today, and his cock and ass have been working all day long. He's at the end of a 9 hour session with me. I've entered every hole, I've teased his cock relentlessly, and it's clear that his body and his mind are exhausted. But the session ends when I say it ends. So before I go, I'm going to stimulate his cock and his prostate and bring him both pain and pleasure. With his cock so sore and sensitive, this vibrator has him moaning aloud. His asshole is so swollen from the fucking that I can barely fit my hand. But I enjoy his bound wiggling and his half pain/half pleasure expression on his face. I like taking my slaves beyond what they think they can handle.

Info:
File Size: 676 MB
Duration: 00:11:25
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

Download Links:

11___GoddessAlexandraSnowExhaondage.mp4

Toute premiere video avec ma milking machine! Ce fan est completement accroc depuis des annees, il possede toutes mes videos et a un gros faible pour le latex. Il m'a offert cette machine a traire a mon anniversaire pour que je puisse faire de belles videos: quelle a ete sa surprise lorsque je lui ai propose d'etre le premier a passer dessous ! haha c'est moi qui ai la telecommande, et je compte bien drainer ses couilles jusqu'au bout!

Info:
File Size: 899 MB
Duration: 00:30:46
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 3890 kb/s

Download Links:

11___IbicelaFRMilkingMachineFrenchlagasm.mp4

The sun is shining down in Malaga. My slave is very lucky as I am out dressed in thigh high boots, leather shorts and a corset. TEASING him with this outfit, he thinks his luck is in but no, I going to bust those BALLS! I want to kick them, thrust My knee into them, twist them and torment them. he is so excited he leaks on My boots, he will lick that up! These boots are too beautiful to have sticky cum on them. I will bust him harder now. I want him crying out in pain as there is no-one to hear him screaming for miles around.

Info:
File Size: 1.20 GB
Duration: 00:08:11
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 20.7 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 320 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressCourtneyBallbustibuse.mp4

CUSTOM REQUEST - You have a slave who does not pay attention to your mistress friend So you are ready to test his humiliation from your boots, especially heels. When your mistress friend arrives, together you humiliate him using your boots. Lock his cock between the boots and make him to fuck them. For game you want to see which of the two pairs excites him more, and so in turn sitting next to him as he fucks the first a pair, and then the other. Since he does not even know which of the two stimulates him the most, you opt to wank him in between the two boots and heels until he comes on both boots. Do not clean your boots but you want him to take both heels of the two different boots in his mouth. You have him on his knees with your stiletto ready and he has to indulge a blowjob to your heel. You finish him off with some humiliating gestures, as he lies on his back licking his dripping cum from your boots.

Info:
File Size: 649 MB
Duration: 00:14:06
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 6267 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 159 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressGaiaOrgasmicLeatheation.mp4

Today I have a slave who is going to worship my boots. If he performs well, I'll reward him by allowing him the luxury of feeling my leather boots around his cock. However, I have one more stipulation for my bitch. I'm going to enjoy a cigarette, and if he wants to cum he must wait until I'm almost finished. After some boot worship, I light up and we begin with him placing his tiny cock between my stiletto heels. I laugh and say to him, his cock is so tiny he needs to use the smallest part of my beautiful leather boots. What a wimp!! He is getting a little frantic, as my cigarette is almost done. I allow him to hold his cock as he cums over my boots. He now has to clean them with his tongue, and also lick his mess from the floor. It shouldn't take my bitch long, he doesn't have much of a scooter in that pinky winkle .

Oggi ho uno schiavo pronto ad adorare e venerare i miei stivali. Se sara' bravo nel suo compito, gli concedero' l' onore di sfregare i miei stivali in pelle intorno al suo cazzo. Lo schiavo svolge bene il suo compito, e cosi lo ricompenso facendogli mettere il suo piccolo cazzo tra i miei tacchi a spillo. Freme per venire, ma se vorra' farlo dovra' rispettare un regola. Io mi accendo una sigaretta, e lui dovra' venire solo dopo che IO l' avro' finita di fumare. Rido per il suo minuscolo cazzo, talmente piccolo che posso usare la parte piu' minuta dei miei bellissimi stivali. Che troia schifosa !!!!! Sta diventando frenetico perche' vede che la mia sigaretta sta volgendo al termine. Ma deve resistere. Finita la sigaretta gli permetto di venire sui miei lussuriosi stivali. Ora non gli rimane che pulirli leccandoli con la sua lurida lingua.

Info:
File Size: 587 MB
Duration: 00:13:03
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 6123 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressGaiaPinkyWinkle1licking.mp4

Today I'm feeling very kinky, and to give you a little treat I decided to wear a little black number. I also have my bitch of a slave on hand, and he is going to share in your treat. I have him on a leash as I lead him to my throne. I begin by allowing him the luxury of licking my beautiful designer boots. I know my outfit drives him crazy, and he wants to touch his cock. Not yet. I continue to tease him with some boot domination and more licking. He has to know his place under my feet. Eventually, I allow him to bring out his tiny cock. What an apology for a throbber, as I flick it with the tip of my boot he has the cheek to pull back. I tell him to place his cock between my boots, and I press tightly. He gasps and begins to slip his cock back and forward. I tease him some more, before allowing my bitch to cum. Then I order him to lick his mess from my throne, while placing my feet over his head. He has to finish by licking my beautiful boots. I know you will also enjoy the thrill, as you worship my superiority in black latex.

Info:
File Size: 262 MB
Duration: 00:06:59
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 5091 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 158 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressGaiaSuperiorInBlackLatWorship.mp4

Once again we have a slave in the cage. He's been there for a considerable time, and we are going to make him the subject of our amusement. My friend and I are both wearing our black silky pantyhose, and thigh length stiletto boots. That's usually enough to give anyone a throbber. However, our bitch in the cage has a tiny cock and we are going to try to enlarge it a bit. To begin we taunt and tease him by getting him to lick our boots. Then we release him from his cage. As he lies on his back, we have to laugh as his tiny cock completely disappears into his flabby belly. What a useless slut!! After a few jabs from our stiletto heels, and some humiliation treatment. We allow our slut to touch his cock. He has to make sure it's hard enough to remain between our beautiful boots. Finally, we now have a mini throbber Ahahaha. We squeeze it tightly between our boots and allow our bitch to cum. his little scooter makes quite a mess over our boots, and the floor. We order him to get his tongue going, and lick his mess from our boots before leaving our slut to lick the rest of his cum from the floor.

Info:
File Size: 370 MB
Duration: 00:09:25
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 5328 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressGaiaTinyCockBootjob10eDomination.mp4

I have two boot sluts tonight, one will be allowed to lick My boots and cum on them, the other is allowed to be jealous of the other and lick his cum.Intrigued? You should because this clip is a masterpiece of sadism and extreme pleasure!

Info:
File Size: 315 MB
Duration: 00:09:19
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 4562 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 155 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressKennyaRuledByMyBootWorship.mp4

Rapture has access to a dungeon today, and she intends to put it to good use. She restrains her naked slave to a St. Andrews Cross and unleashes brutal kicks to his exposed balls. She ties a string around his hard cock to make sure it stays that way, and continues with the brutality. After kicks and punches, her slave is still standing (not that he had a choice). Rapture decides to reward his pain tolerance with a soft blowjob. After sucking his cock, she makes him jerk it while she starts kicking him in the balls again.Finally, she grabs hold of his now sore cock, and milks it until he cums all over her pants.

Info:
File Size: 1.15 GB
Duration: 00:13:12
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 23.976 FPS, 12.4 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 124 kb/s

Download Links:

11___RapturesFetishPlaygroundbusting.mp4

handjob, femdom handjob, tied handjob, hand domination, handjob domination, ruined orgasm, goddess handjobs, femdomcc, forced orgasms, milking, k2s.cc, femdom, femdom handjob online

Info:
File Size: 488 MB
Duration: 00:05:35
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s

Download Links:

11___SubbyHubbyAshleyGivesFootJmonds.mp4

Miss Suzanna Maxwell is looking incredible in PVC and thigh length boots, her massive strapon at the ready for her slave pounding. He is on the advanced bondage bench, a screen attached for him to watch the live action, a Venus2000 milker in place over his already hard cock. She is soon pushing the rubber dick into his eager mouth as she trains his gag reflex and puts him into subspace, her commanding voice making him eager to please. Mistress then lubes his ass, fingering and opening up the tight bud, ready for the hard, rhythmic fucking that will follow, his cock being milked by the machine as he watches his own penetration.

Info:
File Size: 221 MB
Duration: 00:06:49
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 4340 kb/s

Download Links:

11___TheEnglishMansionMissSuzannaMaxing.mp4

Mistress T is conducting a super hot session with her lucky slave. She is wearing a stunning corset and sexy boots, that he is allowed to worship, following her exact instructions. Mistress then puts on a big strapon and fucks his throat and mouth, making sure it is nicely lubed up so she can start pegging his eager asshole. She loves his groans of pleasure and starts to pound him really hard and fast, his chastity covered cock leaking precum as his prostate is battered. Finally his good service is rewarded, his head placed in the wet box as she gushes her orgasm over his face.

Info:
File Size: 137 MB
Duration: 00:05:51
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 3102 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 157 kb/s

Download Links:

11___TheEnglishMansionMistressTAdgging.mp4

Mistress T is conducting a super hot session with her lucky slave. She is wearing a stunning corset and sexy boots, that he is allowed to worship, following her exact instructions. Mistress then puts on a big strapon and fucks his throat and mouth, making sure it is nicely lubed up so she can start pegging his eager asshole. She loves his groans of pleasure and starts to pound him really hard and fast, his chastity covered cock leaking precum as his prostate is battered. Finally his good service is rewarded, his head placed in the wet box as she gushes her orgasm over his face.

Info:
File Size: 136 MB
Duration: 00:05:47
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 3129 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 157 kb/s

Download Links:

11___TheEnglishMansionMistressTAship.mp4

THIS IS SO FREAKING TRUE AND IT REALLY ERKS ME OFF Every single month I have to deal with this stupid fucking slave, and every single month this piece of sh*t makes me bl33d. Like seriously, I think his inner sissy period is trying to sync up with mine or something. I don't know what is causing it, but I know it's this freak. It really erks me off. So of course I have to deal with this loser and wouldn't you know it...I started my period again. Since I've had enough of his sh*t, I'm going to teach this pathetic loser a lesson. I'm going to take out my PMS on it. I invited our honorary guest, Miss Tiffany, over because she is as cruel as I am. She will help me teach this creature a lesson on how much PMS hurts....when we take it out on it! We strung the freak up from the ceiling at the desert compound. Then shoved tamp0ns up it's pig nose. And then we just beat the freak....hahaha. I mean it was tearing up and crying like the little sissy bitch it is. Just so you know...I felt so much better and all my PMS was gone after tormenting this fat fuck. -Goddess Platinum

Corporal Punishment Fantasy, Female Domination-FemDom
Extreme Domination Fantasy, Sub Training, Whipping Fantasy,

Info:
File Size: 712 MB
Duration: 00:12:13
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 59.940 FPS, 8005 kb/s

Download Links:

11___The_Mean_Girls_-_PMS_Ther_py.mp4

Miss Dandy was coming over today to play, and I happened to have a pathetic loser that drove in from L.A. to serve us, over at the Mean Girl Manor. This loser had written in begging to serve, but it had told me that it loved pony play and foot worship. These nice, cutesy fetishes....LOL! Well the Mean Girls are never really nice...and just because this loser drove in for the weekend to serve us doesn't change that. This loser begged to please...please please try this pony play that it was obsessed with. So I finally gave in and said.."OK...we will do this pony play but it's going to be the Mean Girl way." I have the freak get into its pony gear and had it wait until Miss Dandy and I were ready to come play. I didn't tell Miss Dandy what we were doing...I wanted to surprise her with how pathetic this loser is! All that matters is that we have fun, and we did. We rode the pony, we hit the pony, we kicked the pony and we whipped the pony. We even taught the pony to do tricks! All in all I think the pony was really pathetic...maybe we need a better pony slave because this one sucked. By the end of our little pony play it even had red stuff all over its knees. I guess it's a little pussy pony or we just broke the pony. Hahahaha.... Enjoy the pony play Goddess Platinum

Female Domination-FemDom, Riding
Bratty Goddess, Caning Fantasy, Crawling, High Heels, High Heels Fetish, Riding Crop, Riding Simulation, Role Play, Slave, Slave Training,

Info:
File Size: 590 MB
Duration: 00:10:07
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 59.940 FPS, 8009 kb/s

Download Links:

11___The_Mean_Girls_-_Pony_Bitch.mp4

The best way to please a naughty Mommy like Eliza Ibarra is with your boy-holes. Her cock is extra greedy and wants to fuck all the boys to make them her own. Once a boy gets a taste of Mommy Eliza's cock sliding deep inside their little pussies they will never want another woman again. Mommy Eliza whips out her big, black cock and makes her fuck-boy beg to be filled. He is a very good slut and is given a special treat for opening up his hole for Mommy. Eliza gives him a taste of freedom by unlocking his chastity and stroking his cock while she continues using his hole for her pleasure. The more he moans for Mommy's cock the harder she rams it deep down his slutty little fuck-hole.

Info:
File Size: 1.52 GB
Duration: 00:21:24
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 10.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 122 kb/s

Download Links:

11___ViciousFemdomEmpireMommysCocegging.mp4

A Queen must have her throne and Evelyn Claire has the perfect one picked out for her Queendom. She unlocks her slave from his kennel after getting him completely aroused while she pleasures herself in front of him. All the orgasms for a Mistress and zero for a slave locked in a full steel chastity belt. She has no need for a slave's cock as a slave's tongue is more than adequate to please her pussy. Mistress Evelyn sits upon her throne and orders her slave to slide under where his face rests directly under her sweet holes. Slave's who are locked in chastity are always the most willing to please especially when they have been denied orgasms for months on end. The slave is a good boy and sticks out his tongue as commanded without hesitation. He pleases his Mistress's pussy and ass while she grinds away and cums all over his face. The slave continues to hope his Mistress will unlock his chastity after pleasing his Mistress's pussy but that day will never come. Hope is all the slave has as Evelyn locks him back into his cage until she desires to have her tight, young holes pleased again.

Info:
File Size: 1.12 GB
Duration: 00:15:49
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 10.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 120 kb/s

Download Links:

11___ViciousFemdomEmpireQueenEvelynvitude.mp4

4K Macy's slave has been holding out on her. She wants his whole paycheck this week. Macy knows that her slave will get weak if she gives him an edging handjob at the Edging Salon with her friend and finance extraction specialist, Raquel. Macy and Raquel gang up on the slave and tease him together. The slave breaks down and can't help but give the pretty girls everything they want. Males are week idiots who can be easily controlled through their sexuality and smart women know this and use it to their financial advantage. Macy's slave has a very expensive orgasm denial before the women lock him right back into his cold metal chastity. As a treat for coming to the edging salon and being denied Macy and Raquel present the slave with two blue balloons that he gets to go home with. The blue balloons are his prize for getting blue balled.

Info:
File Size: 5.23 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:15:10
Video: AVC, 3840x2160, 29.970 FPS, 49.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 384 kb/s

Download Links:

11___BratPrincess2MacyandRaqusing.mp4

Today my slave P should be tested on his resilience. First of all there is painful CBT and nipple play and a nasty suspension bondage will follow. His moaning sounds so nice when I put him on the toilet mask. I even need a proper collecting tray for my golden shower. Later he is fixed helpless on the bench. It is time to feel the real sadism. Delicious teasing the horny thing has to endure and a glowing ass by the cane as gratification. What a wonderful view! Finally I work his ass off with a huge strap on before I jerk him off in his humiliating and helpless position. What a great afternoon!

Info:
File Size: 587 MB
Resolution: 1024 x 576
Duration: 01:05:26
Video: AVC, 1024x576, 25.000 FPS, 1187 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 63.3 kb/s

Download Links:

11___CheyennedeMurielForcevilLatex.mp4

Mistress Serena decides to verbally humiliate her slave, teasing him as to why he doesn't have a girlfriend and never will. She tells him how useless the pathetic piece of mincemeat is between his legs, how crap he is at boot worship and how he will never get to lap his tongue over her bare flesh, flick his tongue over her cunt or in between her ass cheeks. All he ever gets is to be humiliated, to be teased and ultimately denied real female interaction. After making him suck on the heels of her boots and lick the soles clean, she sits firmly over his pathetic face and grinds what he'll never have over his nose.
Tags: arse worship, ass smothering, boot worship, face sitting, kicking, knee boots, platform boots, pvc boots, queening, smothering, verbal humiliation

Info:
File Size: 622 MB
Duration: 00:12:05
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 6997 kb/s

Download Links:

11___FemmeFataleFilmsSerenelySmMistressSerena.mp4

Everything about me is desirable. It torments you doesn't it. I tempt you, and I tempted him so much he craved being put into chastity under my control. I'm the Keyholder. I wear the keys that control the steel lock around his cock, and slowly tease it to torment him more. I know climbing up on his chest and putting my perfect ass in his face will make his cock twitch, I know my sexy legs in these heels will make him ache, and his cock will try to get hard in that tight steel cage, that's why I'm doing it. Your cock just twitched thinking about that didn't it, his did too. As soon as I climbed up on top of him I began grinding around his chastity cage and dangled the keys shiny keys against my ass, making his chastity cage feel tighter around his cock, he can try to keep his cock from getting hard in his cage and be removed from chastity for the day, but I make achieving that a slim chance with tease and temptation

Info:
File Size: 364 MB
Duration: 00:05:44
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 8725 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 132 kb/s

Download Links:

11___GoddessAlexaDivinaSexylittnTeasing.mp4

Mistress Kendra and Goddess Brianna have a hungry smoking slut tied up and ready to torture. Their human ashtray is begging to be used and opens his mouth wide greedy for their ash. They laugh at their little slut, slapping his face and spitting in his mouth.

Info:
File Size: 862 MB
Duration: 00:08:46
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 13.6 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

11___KendraJamesMistressKendrasanAshtray.mp4

Fetish Narzisse in a erotic fetish session. She loves to have some fun with her private latex Slave.

Info:
File Size: 231 MB
Duration: 00:07:49
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 4000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 132 kb/s

Download Links:

11___KinkyMistressesTheRubberSlaseLatex.mp4

Back