Sado Ladies

With arms linked at the top, this worm loves everything of his mistress, but especially loves my hands, he would like very much that I caress him, I'll do it, but I'll do it my way, to the sound of slapping ahaha

Con le braccia legate in alto, questo verme adora ogni cosa della sua Padrona, ma in particolare ama le mie mani, desidererebbe tantissimo che io lo accarezzassi, lo faro', ma a modo mio cioe' a suon di schiaffi ahaha

Info:
File Size: 211 MB
Extension: MPEG-4
Format: avc1
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:05:46
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 5000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressGaiaKissTheHandsAndReceivFaceSlapping.mp4

Face slapping is such a good and fun way for a mistress to rid herself of some tension. Especially on a insolent slave that thinks he can disrespect me. He will soon learn that while my hands are delicately soft, they can inflict serious pain. Hooded, bound with tape, and on his knees. This slave is going to understand the power I have in those delicate hands of mine. I begin by letting him know he is helpless, and about to receive a painful punishment. He seems unmoved by my comment, and I see a smirk in his eyes. I am about to change that expression. As I begin slapping his face, those little eyes now have that lost look. This is so much fun, as I slap him harder and quicker, I so enjoy watching his expression change to FEAR. I continue to intensify slapping, and watch slave squirm. He is now completely under my control. When he eventually looks in mirror. Slut slave will have a nice reminder of my slapping punishment, and not to disrespect me.

Prendere a schiaffi uno schiavo e' sempre un buon modo per scaricare la tensione. Soprattutto su uno schiavo insolente. Egli imparera' presto che, nonostante le mie mani abbiano un aspetto cosi' delicato, possono anche infliggere molto dolore. Incappucciato, legato con del nastro adesivo, e in ginocchio, questo schiavo capira' presto il potere che ho nelle mie mani. Gli dico che e' impotente e che sta per ricevere una bella punizione. Lui sembra insensibile alle mie parole, e vedo un sorriso nei suoi occhi. Ma sto per cambiare questa sua espressione. Comincio a schiaffeggiarlo in volto, i suoi piccoli occhi ora sembrano avere uno sguardo perso nel vuoto. Per me questo e' molto divertente, mentre continuo a schiaffeggiarlo, mi piace guardare la sua espressione. Continuo e intensifico gli schiaffi, e continuo a guardarlo negli occhi. Ora e' completamente sotto il mio controllo. Quando si guardera' allo specchio, vedra' il bel ricordo che gli ho lasciato, e imparera' a non mancarmi piu' di rispetto.

Info:
File Size: 186 MB
Duration: 00:06:05
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 4212 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 22.05 kHz, 2 channels, 63.6 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressGaiaKneelSlapping1080Hlapping.mp4

I'm not at all satisfied about this slave's nipples, lately they don't satisfy me anymore, I would say that time has come to tear them away. After I grabbed them with precision pliers it's time to peel them well so that I can uproot them to the root, in this regard I intend to use a wide-toothed steel wheel in this way I will remove all the pink skin that covers them and when I finally have them peeled properly I will start to drill them in order to make them swell as much as possible. When each procedure will be completed the most interesting but also the most atrocious and painful part finally arrive. In the next few days the chest of this useless worm will finally be smooth and clean !!!!

Non sono per niente soddisfatta dei capezzoli di questo schiavo, ultimamente non mi soddisfano piu, direi che sia arrivato il momento di strapparli via. Dopo averli afferrati con delle pinze di precisione e il momento di sbucciarli per bene cosi da poterli estirpare fino alla radice, a tal proposito ho intenzione di usare una ruota in acciaio a denti larghi in questo modo togliero via tutta la pelle rosa che li riveste e quando finalmente li avro sbucciati per bene iniziero a trapanarli in modo da farli gonfiare il piu possibile. Ma solo quando ogni procedura sara conclusa arrivera finalmente la parte piu interessante ma anche la piu atroce e dolorosa. Nei prossimi giorni il petto di questo inutile verme sara finalmente liscio e pulito !!!!

Info:
File Size: 287 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:13:57
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 23.976 FPS, 2675 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressIsideChoppedNipplemination.mp4

This video is not a simple custom request but the supplication of a masochist admirer of clips4sale who, punctually, buys my whipping clips. He has been particularly fascinated by my whipping clip (EXECUTION OF A ).. he believes to be able to bear more. We met in my studio and I decided to test his resistance undergoing him to a very harsh treatment, so hard that I broke my cane on his ass after having hit him to . This is a unique and never repetitive clip, filmed during a meeting with a video buyer. What will happen in this clip will leave the viewer breathless and it is a video that can not certainly be missing in the collection of a true connoisseur !!!
MOBILE VERSION:Buy Now
Questo video non e una semplice video richiesta ma una supplica di un ammiratore masochista di clips4sale che puntualmente compra i miei video whipping. Rimasto particolarmente affascinato dal mio video whippingh ( EXSECUTION OF A HD ). crede di poter sopportare di piu. Ci siamo visti nel mio studio e ho deciso di testare la sua resistenza sottoporlo a un durissimo trattamento tanto da spaccargli a forza il mio cane sul culo dopo averlo massacrato a sangue. Questo e un video particolare, avvincente mai ripetitivo che nasce da un incontro con un compratore video. Quello che succedera in questo video lascera lo spettatore senza fiato ed e un video che non puo di certo mancare nella collezione di un vero intenditore!!!
Copyright © 2016 Mistress Iside® All Rights Reserved. Mistress Iside®

Info:
File Size: 360 MB
Duration: 00:13:43
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 23.976 FPS, 3478 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressIsideLANCINATINGPENT.mp4

Mistress Tess and Mistress Adreena abuse a guys cock and balls with pegs, bands and squeezing combined with edging, all whilst latex clad. What a tease and t0rment.

Info:
File Size: 2.46 GB
Duration: 00:23:28
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 14.9 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 127 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressTessCBTEdgingandPemination.mp4

Today @DungeonRoma I have a slave waiting to be punished. I have wrapped him tightly in clingfilm, and to make him more comfortable bound him with duct tape. He's been waiting for me at the foot of my throne for some hours, he can't move very well and is extremely stressed. I arrive and tell him I want to see him behave like my little worm. He must follow me and worship my beautiful shoes and feet. To give him some incentive, I have my riding crop to hand. I put the leash on his collar and with a couple of hard tugs order him to follow me. He seems to be struggling to perform, however after some encouragement it's not too long before he is squirming on command. I tell him to lick my shoes, and he doesn't seem to be able to understand what I want. so I get him to wriggle and squirm to my desk. He thinks he's going to have some relief. Not so... I'm going to make him suffer for his failure to please me. I get the duct tape and he desperately gasps for air, as I wrap it tight around his mouth. All he can do is squeak out some muffled protests, and I so enjoy seeing those eyes begin to bulge as he desperately gasps for air. His misery will continue, as I remove my shoes and pull up a chair. Using my beautiful feet, I begin to smother him. Punching his nose with my toes, causing him to wriggle and squirm as he desperately gasps for air. I'm having a lot of fun, and I so enjoy punishing my helpless worm... Nella mitica location del @Dungeon Roma sono impegnata a punire severamente uno dei miei schiavi. L'ho avvolto bene stretto con una pellicola trasparente legandolo con del nastro adesivo. E' in attesa del mio arrivo da alcune ora ai piedi del mio trono. Come a rrivo gli dico che voglio vederlo comportarsi come il mio piccolo verme. Gli ordino di seguirmi e adorare le mie bellissime scarpe e piedi. Per stimolarlo a dare il meglio di se , ho il mio frustino da equitazione a portata di mano. Gli metto il guinzaglio e con un paio di robuste strattonate gli faccio capire di seguirmi. All' inizio sembra un pochino restio , ma dopo il mio particolare incoraggimento, in poco tempo si rimette in careggiata obbedendo ai miei comandi. Gli dico di leccarmi le scarpe , ma noto le sue difficolta', e cosi lo obbligo a contorcersi in prossimita' della mia scrivania. Immagina che sia il momento giusto per po 'di sollievo. Ma non sara' cosi ... Lo faro soffrire per il suo fallimento nel compiacermi. Prendo il nastro adesivo mentre lui gia' ansima disperatamente per l'aria, e lo avvolgo stretto intorno alla sua bocca. Tutto quello che puo fare e protestare attraverso suoni ovattati, godendo della vista dei suoi occhi che iniziano a gonfiarsi per la mancanza d' aria. Ed ho tutta l' intenzione di continuare a godere della sua sofferenza. Rimuovo le mie scarpe , mi metto seduta e usando i miei bellissimi piedi, inizio a soffocarlo. Colpisco con forza il suo naso con le dita dei miei piedi, facendolo dimenare e contorcersi per il dolore mentre annaspa disperatamente in cerca d'aria. Mi sto divertendo molto, perche' e' un vero piacere punire il mio verme indifeso ...

Foot Smother, Smother
Bondage, Foot Smother, Gaia, Smother Fetish,

Info:
File Size: 310 MB
Duration: 00:14:28
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 2830 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 159 kb/s

Download Links:

11___Mistress_Gaia_-MISTRESS_GAIA-_HE_HD.mp4

Strapon Jane attaches a leash to Slave 2's Prince Albert piercing, ensuring that he follows her obediently, and straps him over the fucking bench. Mistress puts on a nice big dildo and thrust it up the slave's ass, pumping it in and out of his anus and penetrating him deep inside. "I'll show you who's Boss. Take my big big cock" "Urrrgh" groans the slave. "Take It!" "Its too big Mistress". "Good - its what you deserve". "Now I'm now going to introduce you to Big Boy". "No please Mistress - its too big Mistress". "Tough". Is this going to be the dildo that breaks the slave?

Strapon Jane ties down her slave on all fours on a fucking bench and she strapon fucks him from behind. She spanks the slave a little with a paddle as well.

Info:
File Size: 632 MB
Duration: 00:18:19
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 4687 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 129 kb/s

Download Links:

11___StraponJaneBuggeryontheBeegging.mp4

The ladies are having a coffee morning at Eve's house, Nina explains to Jessica that her husband has been turned into her slave by the act of control and discipline. Eve has been following Nina's path and she presents her husband in training to them and to give Jessica some ideas when she goes home. James is humiliated by the ladies before they give him a long spanking each, they then put him in chastity, parading his locked up cock for their amusement. He is then sent to the corner so the ladies can enjoy their chatting but they notice he is peeking, so he is dealt with more severely, a double punishment that soon has him back in place.

Info:
File Size: 662 MB
Duration: 00:29:17
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 2997 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 157 kb/s

Download Links:

11___TheEnglishMansionLadyNinaBirchMisleteMovie.mp4

Dominatrix An Li has her slave suspended in one of the milking bays, he is left here for cum extraction and torment, always available for Mistresses to use and abuse. She edges his constantly hard cock as she berates his humiliating, vulnerable position, alternating pain and pleasure for his dick. He is then put on the milking machine to keep him frustrated until she returns for more.
Tags: arm suspension, bondage, enforced milking, extreme bondage, extreme suspension, head suspension, inflatable bondage, mitts, leather boots, leather, top, male milking machine, milking shed

Info:
File Size: 383 MB
Duration: 00:11:22
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 4521 kb/s

Download Links:

11___TheEnglishMansionMilkingBayBoundCxAnLi.mp4

Miss Courtney is using her stockade slave, she teases his cock with her thigh length leather boots and heels, while he is unable to gaze on her beauty. She wraps his dick tight, CBT makes him hard and leaking precum at each harder torment. Slave is then trussed up, legs akimbo, as she stretches his asshole with a special prostate vibrator bringing him close to orgasm. Finally, Mistress uses the Venus tower to milk his throbbing dick as she sits on his face, pure heaven for the lucky slave.
Tags: anal vibrator, ball weights, boot, trample, cbt, facesitting, leg suspension, male milking machine, pillory, tease and denial, thigh boots, venus 2000, venus, tower

Info:
File Size: 192 MB
Duration: 00:06:14
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 4115 kb/s

Download Links:

11___TheEnglishMansionTetheredToCourtney.mp4

Miss Courtney is using her stockade slave, she teases his cock with her thigh length leather boots and heels, while he is unable to gaze on her beauty. She wraps his dick tight, CBT makes him hard and leaking precum at each harder torment. Slave is then trussed up, legs akimbo, as she stretches his asshole with a special prostate vibrator bringing him close to orgasm. Finally, Mistress uses the Venus tower to milk his throbbing dick as she sits on his face, pure heaven for the lucky slave.
Tags: anal vibrator, ball weights, boot, trample, cbt, facesitting, leg suspension, male milking machine, pillory, tease and denial, thigh boots, venus 2000, venus, tower

Info:
File Size: 198 MB
Duration: 00:06:12
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 4284 kb/s

Download Links:

11___TheEnglishMansionTetheredToyPatressCourtney.mp4

After tying their thieving bartender to the stripper pole to humiliate and torment him, the Mistresses decide its time to destroy him from the inside out. The three Dommes strap on their rubber cocks and go to town on his asshole. One by one they fuck him senseless, taking turns pounding his ass and shoving their cocks down his throat to make him taste his own ass. He fucked with them by stealing from the tip jar and now he's the one getting fucked by 3 brutal girl-cocks. If he wants to keep his job, he'll take every last inch!

Info:
File Size: 931 MB
Duration: 00:10:37
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 253 kb/s

Download Links:

11___ThiefEmployeeGetsGangdPegging.mp4

The excitement at finishing school early has waned and Alex's nerves are starting to get the better of him. At school he's a rough, tough lad into sports and talking about girls with the guys. But his confidence has deserted him as he sits wondering what's in store for him.

Info:
File Size: 117 MB
Resolution: 960 x 540
Duration: 00:06:19
Video: AVC, 960x540, 25.000 FPS, 2525 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 63.7 kb/s

Download Links:

11___alexs-problem-1_saf_2.mp4

The excitement at finishing school early has waned and Alex's nerves are starting to get the better of him. At school he's a rough, tough lad into sports and talking about girls with the guys. But his confidence has deserted him as he sits wondering what's in store for him.

Info:
File Size: 137 MB
Extension: Windows Media
Format: WMV3
Duration: 00:06:40
Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 960x540, 25.000 FPS, 2797 kb/s
Audio: WMA , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 64.0 kb/s

Download Links:

11___alexs-problem-2.wmv

Info:
File Size: 125 MB
Duration: 00:06:29
Video: AVC, 960x540, 25.000 FPS, 2621 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 63.8 kb/s

Download Links:

11___alexs-problem-3_saf_3.mp4

This scene opens with TS Staci and Miss Jasmine sitting on the steps talking about how they've used their slut so far today. Jasmine has him remove her stilettos and then has him worship her feet. He licks the soles, between the toes, sucks her toes and then takes her entire foot in his mouth.

They laugh at how dumb the slave is and then Jasmine reaches out and slaps his back with her feet just as he switches his attention to Staci's stilettos. Staci reaches up and sticks a stiletto in his back and they laugh at the slaves discomfort saying he should appreciate the free acupuncture. You get a nice angle up Staci's dress and you can see she is not wearing panties. The ladies chat, joke and laugh through this scene while the slave never keeps his focus only on servicing their feet. as it should be.

Info:
File Size: 402 MB
Duration: 00:05:28
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 9948 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

Download Links:

11___kac-they-make-me-so-happy_saf_3.mp4

Anyone who knows me knows my greedy sadism. I love it when men
are ready to really do anything for me. If they endure severe pain,
just to please me and entertain me, it shows me what I MAKES about it
have and this feeling is indescribable. It excites me that my men
Toys are, with whom I can do whatever I want!

Info:
File Size: 177 MB
Duration: 00:04:51
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 5000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 144 kb/s

Download Links:

11___CHERIENOIRHARDANDUNCUTHrepain.mp4

Its Milking day for Mistresses Alexis Grace and Macy Cartel. The Mistresses have their slave on his back stretched out with his feet and wrist bound. Mistress Alexis sees that the slave's balls are nice and full. Mistress Alexis and Mistress Macy are gonna drain his slut stick. The Mistress lets the loser know that his cock will only ever get hands and he is lucky to get that. The slave will never know the joy of his Mistresses tight wet pussies. Mistress Cartel needs somewhere to sit so she decides to use his face to sit on. Mistress Macy makes him clean her ass and Pussy with his tongue as Mistress Alexis jerks his raging hard cock. Mistress Alexis teases his cock and even gives him a Titjob. Mistress Macy wants to play with the slave's cock. Macy grabs the slaves cock and jerks it up and down. Macy teases and slows strokes his cock before Mistress Alexis takes back over. Mistress Alexis vigorously jerks his dick till finally, he blows his load. The Mistress both get his cock filth on their hands so they use the slave's face and body to wipe off there hands clean. The Mistresses leave the slave bound and will be back in another 30 days for his next milking.

Info:
File Size: 269 MB
Duration: 00:06:58
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 5012 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 6 channels, 384 kb/s

Download Links:

11___ClubDomMacyCartelAlexisGrtStickHandjob.mp4

"We're going to play a game today", Mistress Maya tells her slave. Basically the only way she will get off his face is if he begs her to hurt him. What fun! She plants her plump luscious ass on his face and soon the slave starts to struggle. She gives him a breath and tells him if he needs to breath he should tap her leg and then be prepared to suffer. The slave does a good job trying not to tap out but eventually has to. "Do you have something to ask me?" she says and the slave starts to beg for her to hurt him.

She gets him on his feet leaning over the bed and starts to flog his ass until it is beat red. To stop she tells him he now has to beg her to smoth. .eath. She gets him back on the bed and again sits full weight until he is frantic for air. He taps and again begs to be beaten. After she again takes the flogger to his ass he starts to break and soon is pleading to go under her ass. She gets him on the bed and hops back on his face. She then looks at the camera and says "What he doesn't realize is that the third time is a charm and I'm not getting up again".

Info:
File Size: 444 MB
Duration: 00:06:03
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 9940 kb/s

Download Links:

11___ClubStilettoImGoingtoHurtyouWhennation.mp4

Bellatrix has her slave on the forest floor while she rests above him on a bench. "Open your mouth" she orders him as she lets a ball of her spit fall into it. She tells him that the place is perfect to do evil things to him. She asks him if he knows why she has to do evil things to him and before he can answer she says "because you're a man." She steps up onto his chest with her flats and then does some bouncing and jumping on him. She decides to step on his ugly face that she keeps in a mask because she can't bear to look at him.

She steps full weight with both feet on his face and then moves back to his chest and stomach where she bounces, jumps and marches on him. Then she is back to his face again, both feet on it with her full weight. She then pretends she is skipping on him and then decides what would be more fun would be for her to climb on the bench and jump down onto him. She spits on him again and then takes a leap. She just loves it and decides to do it again before again stepping on his head. She goes up on the bench again and jumps on him one more time. "I've ignored your legs" she says and then walks up and down them and then onto his crotch. Finally she decides she just wants to relax and makes him position himself as her chaise lounge. She leans back against his bent legs and makes him lick the soles of her shoes. What a wonderful way to spend a summer day!

Info:
File Size: 447 MB
Duration: 00:06:00
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 10.1 Mb/s

Download Links:

11___ClubStilettoStandingonyourUglyfaceLadmpling.mp4

Mistress Anette coughs up a huge amount of disgusting, thick yuck and she spits it into the mouth of the slave. He gags and his face contorts, that makes Mistress Anette laugh at him whole heartedly. Then he got face slaps for almost getting sick from Mistresses and some more spits on his face.

Info:
File Size: 1.01 GB
Duration: 00:13:07
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 50.000 FPS, 10.7 Mb/s

Download Links:

11___CruelPunishmentsSevereFemdomDFaceSlapping.mp4

Hey loser! Today's your lucky day. Hot Asian MILF Christy Love is in a good mood and willing to put up with your pathetic lame self. She tells you her five golden rules for servicing her and lets you watch her use her gimp of the day, Papa Georgio. Georgio wears a hood and his cock is locked up in chastity. Christy womanhandles Georgio to his knees and lets him clean her shiny thigh high red boots. Georgio's tongue glides along the vinyl, from the tip of his Mistress' toe to the top of the boot nestled near her perfect pussy. Pleased with her gimp's performance, she pushes his face into her ass and makes him smell it. Georgio tries to please her, inhaling the glorious smell from her sweaty ass. Christy commands Georgio onto his back and then sits on his face, smothering him and allowing him to worship her. Satisfied with his ass licking, she pulls aside her mesh red thong to reveal her beautiful shaved pussy. She gives him permission to worship her cunt and Georgio uses his pathetic tongue to bring his Mistress to an orgasm. Next, Georgio is in a latex shirt with his legs tied up and open. Christy laughs as she shoves her strap-on cock into his whore mouth. She holds his nostrils shut and makes him choke on her perfect cock. Then she gives him the honor of receiving her cock. Georgio moans, his feet curling as his Mistress' cock penetrates his tight hole. His hole is so tight but Christy knows exactly how to stretch out this slave's ass. She fucks it open, telling him she needs to prepare him for all of her friends who he'll be servicing also. Georgio cries out as Christy laughs and pounds his little slut hole. Finally, Christy lets this sad slave worship her perfect size six feet. Georgio works his tongue between each toe and lavishes her heels with attention. Pleased, Christy sits on his face and lets him lick her to another orgasm. She cums hard and turns her attention to his pitiful caged leaking cock. She releases it from the cage and plays with the copious amounts of precum leaking from the tip. Georgio is so hot from pleasuring his Mistress, he's hard and aching for any attention she'll give his cock. Christy pushes her gimp's cock into her pussy and uses it for her pleasure. She takes every inch, fucking down on it as Georgio squirms beneath her. Giggling, she cums hard drenching her slave in all her delicious squirt. Then she drain's Georgio's balls and wipes his disgusting cum all over his disgusting face. Maybe one day you'll be so lucky.

Info:
File Size: 531 MB
Duration: 00:48:29
Video: AVC, 960x540, 29.970 FPS, 1400 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 126 kb/s

Download Links:

11___DivineBitchesJanuary142020ChristyLotion.mp4

There's nothing like a little road trip to clear the mind. But driving in cars can so often be pretty boring. My travel slave and I are making a trip. I want to test his concentration. Can he deliver us safely to our destination with my hand on his cock? He's transporting very important cargo, so he better be able to keep his eyes on the road.

Info:
File Size: 552 MB
Duration: 00:09:38
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 161 kb/s

Download Links:

11___GoddessAlexandraSnowEdHandjob.mp4

My little gimp slut is back and begging for more anal abuse. He loves my strap on so much, he came back ready for round 3. Nothing beats the pleasure of completely submitting your body & soul to a beautiful little Princess like me. There really just isn't satisfaction quite like it, is there?

Info:
File Size: 2.46 GB
Duration: 00:17:22
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 20.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 252 kb/s

Download Links:

11___GoddessAngelinaAnalAgging.mp4

By popular demand Miss Flora is back for a new bit*ng scene, with her teeth as sharp as ever. This time her victim is Eyemblacksheep that is yet to experience the teeth of a Mistress. If you have ever watched a bit*ng scene with Miss Flora, you know that she is not a soft bit*r, so our black sheep will need all of his courage, as the Mistress teeth hit his skin. Starting with the slave's arms, moving around the slave's upper body, not a part will be spared. With each bit* being super hard, you will not only experience the slaves painful facial expressions but also the deep and very visible bit* marks. Another great scene with plenty of pleasure for our Mistress and viewers, leaving the slave in pain and agony.

Info:
File Size: 657 MB
Duration: 00:09:08
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 9916 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MercilessDominasBieMarksBiting.mp4

Madam Caramelle and Madam Simona really wanted to whip someone. They started whipping slave Samuel, who actually could take quite a hard whipping. After they were done with Samuel, they simply wanted more, and immediately they told Madame Simona?s private slave to undress and take his place for a hard whipping. Watch it and have a look - it is really hard. Maybe it does not look that painful because this slave can really take a lot without saying anything. Also, the dominas do not really use any whips that really break the skin, but so many strokes on your upper body and always in the same place is just so f.. painful. And best of all - the ladies really enjoyed performing in this scene!

Info:
File Size: 1.75 GB
Duration: 01:00:22
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 3993 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 157 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MercilessDominasHardWhippingofTwoation.mp4

I'm excited to introduce to you the next video in The Femdom 'boyfriend' Diary, My Custom Kitchen Object.

Miss Melisande's slave is blindfolded, gagged and lying helpless on the kitchen table wrapped in a cling film, like a good kitchen object for Miss Melisande to use in any way she sees fit. Mistress starts by gently teasing Her slave, running Her beautiful hands all over his body and rubbing slave's cock and balls, which have been in chastity for a month using Her spit as lube. She then puts a leather ring around the slave's hard cock and balls just to add a little bit of extra pressure on the chastised cock and balls. Next She uses Her pinwheel to torture the slave's cock and balls and laughs at the amusing moans of the slave. Goddess does not like slave moaning and crying and slaps his cock and balls to silence him.

To torture the cock more She applies lube and then uses a big vibrator at max setting. Helpless blindfolded slave does not know what's coming next and Mistress' has some really entertaining plans tonight. She picks up a sound, lubes it with Her saliva, spits on Her slave's cock and then with one clean motion pushes the whole sound inside the slave's cock, making the slave moan and cry with pain. She laughs and giggles and taunts the slave that it's a small sound and that a bigger one is coming.

Info:
File Size: 1.05 GB
Duration: 00:13:07
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 11.2 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 251 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MissMelisandeSinTheFemdomBoyfSounds.mp4

I like to show My males that they are not much more than useful objects for Me, ones to be used by Me and whoever else I want. This chattel is wholly bound in plastic wrap bent over a chair, unable to move, devoid of sight, with just his ass out and exposed, waiting for Me to do whatever I want with him. I plan to fuck him, I want to penetrate him and make him My bitch. But I find a bruised mail ass much more arousing, so I want to cane My object here some more, to make his bruises of a deeper color and the welts more prominent. And only when I am able to feel the heat coming from this ass through My latex catsuit will I proceed to pegging this ass, deep and hard. I love to fuck My chattel in this way, to ram him hard to make him understand he is nothing more than an object for Me to use and abuse.

Info:
File Size: 206 MB
Duration: 00:07:07
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 3913 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressEzadaSinnJustanasstedPegging.mp4

Observing and testing a slave's stamina is something that fascinates me particularly. I set up a very particular suffocat Yon program in order to understand the limit this slave can reach. After I tied him tightly to a chair in order to keep the rib cage firm, his ability to breath is completely reduced, in this way I can better control every small particle of oxygen that enters his useless body. At some point, however, something happens and the situation takes a completely unexpected turn, something unique capable of making this video really special.

Osservare e testare la capacita di resistenza di uno schiavo e qualcosa che mi affascina particolarmente. Ma per capire bene il limite a cui questo schiavo puo arrivare ho messo appunto un programma di soffocamento del tutto particolare. Dopo averlo legato strettamente ad una sedia in modo da tenere ben ferma la gabbia toracica, la sua capacita di incamerare aria e del tutto ridotta, in questo modo posso controllare meglio ogni piccola particella di ossigeno che entra nel suo inutile corpo. Ad un certo punto pero qualcosa accade e la situazione prende una piega del tutto inaspettata, qualcosa di unico capace di rendere questo video davvero davvero speciale.

Info:
File Size: 284 MB
Duration: 00:16:04
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 23.976 FPS, 2275 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressIsideAssassinSmother1HDFetish.mp4

The explosive kicks I have in my mind for this slave will be such powerful kicks that they will make his balls jump straight out of his screwed mouth. The reason for this treatment is that this slave lately looks too much at my ass, is often distracted, disobeys and thinks all day about getting excited. These are the behaviors I can't stand !!! After having appropriately tied him up I blocked his legs so he can't close them even for a moment, in this way I can take perfect aim hitting exactly the right points that allow me just to crush his filthy balls !!!
Ps: This video is particularly strong and impressive, it's not suitable for sensitive people !!!!
I calci bomba che ho in mente per questo schiavo saranno dei calci cosi potenti che gli faranno schizzare le palle direttamente da quella sua fottuta bocca. Il motivo di tale trattamento e che questo schiavo ultimamente guarda troppo il mio culo, e spesso distratto, disobbedisce e pensa tutto il giorno ad eccitarsi. Questi sono i comportamenti che non sopporto !!! Dopo averlo opportunamente legato ho bloccato le gambe cosi che non le possa chiudere nemmeno per un istante, in questo modo posso prendere una mira perfetta e colpire esattamente i punti giusti che mi permetteranno di spappolare letteralmente le sue luride palle !!!
Ps: Questo video e particolarmente forte e impressionante, non e adatto a persone sensibili !!!!

Info:
File Size: 319 MB
Duration: 00:10:01
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 4378 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressIsideBOMBKICKS.mp4

I'm training this new slave to receive kicks in the balls. He is still on trial effectively, I have to understand if he fully reflects my standards of sadism. After I put him on his knees but with his legs wide open, he started to tremble with fear. Probably he saw my other videos and is terrified of what is arriving to him. Unfortunately it's too late to think, now his balls are completely in my power for my enjoyment. This slave knows very well that he will have to withstand blows of a certain level to aspire to enter my very narrow harem and he knows very well the passage procedure. Obviously, if disappointed, another slave is ready to take his place. Who knows if he will live up to the situation . we'll see ...

Sto addestrando questo nuovo schiavo a prendere calci nelle palle. E' ancora in prova effettivamente, devo capire se rispecchia a pieno i miei standard di sadismo. Dopo averlo messo in ginocchio ma a gambe ben aperte, ha iniziato a tremare per la paura. Evidentemente avendo visto altri miei video ha il terrore di quello che gli spetta. Ormai e comunque troppo tardi per pensare, adesso le sue palle sono completamente in mio potere a disposizione del mio divertimento. Questo schiavo sa molto bene che dovra reggere colpi di un certo livello per aspirare ad entrare nel mio ristrettissimo harem e conosce molto bene la procedura di passaggio. Ovviamente, se deludente, un altro schiavo e gia pronto a prendere il suo posto. Chissa se sara all'altezza della situazione. vedremo ...

Info:
File Size: 171 MB
Duration: 00:10:32
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 2221 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 48.0 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressIsideBallbustingAudition10lAbuse.mp4

As usually happens, when a slave take ball kicks for the first time, a sort of baptism takes place that shapes his mind forever !!! That's why I am convinced that the whole experience must leave its mark !!! I tied up this slave so that his balls are in full view, in this way it will be easy for me to aim and kick. At first glance it may seem easy to endure a torture like this but when kicks are repeated and targeted they create a very painful and unbearable effect. I would say this is a great way to start using balls. Finally the genitals of this slave have a purpose to exist !!!

Come solitamente accade, quando uno schiavo subisce dei calci alle palle per la prima volta avviene una sorta di battesimo che plasma la sua mente per sempre !!! Ecco perche sono dell'idea che l' esperienza nel suo complesso deve lasciare il segno !!! Ho incaprettato questo schiavo cosi da avere le sue palle ben in vista, in questo modo mi sara facile prendere la mira e calciare di punta. Subire una tortura cosi al primo impatto puo sembrare facile ma quando i calci sono ripetuti e mirati creano un effetto molto molto doloroso ed insopportabile. Direi che questo e un ottimo modo di iniziare ad usare le palle. Finalmente i genitali di questo schiavo hanno assunto uno scopo di esistere !!!

Info:
File Size: 262 MB
Duration: 00:10:31
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 3398 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 80.0 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressIsideTipKicksAndTotause.mp4

Lisa came home and saw that her slave is napping. What a bad boy, but okay, if you want to lie on the bed I can use you in my way too - thinks Lisa. She sits on Alex's face very firmly and controls his breath. She loves to see how slave shaking under her ass. When the slave is really feels bad Lisa gives him a little bit of air, and then sits on his face again. Lisa loves long facesittings and try to train slave's breath. Will she have success in training?

Info:
File Size: 179 MB
Duration: 00:04:49
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 5010 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressNatashaLisaFacesittingimother.mp4

Mistress Susi is all business today. The new suspension harness arrived and she wants to hang up her rubberslave, so he is helpless exposed. And the big plus is, the leg straps are opening his ass cheeks, so he can be fucked very well. Dressed with cuban stockings, garder belt and a white latexblouse, they Lady takes her rubbertoy in bondage. Watch him take her cock and scream.

Info:
File Size: 583 MB
Duration: 00:07:57
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 50.000 FPS, 9924 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressSusiFuckedintheNewegging.mp4

Mistress Tess and Miss Kim have a shiny rubber doll to play with! They play with her, use her as rubbery furniture / boot rest, have her shine their Own latex outfits and then they tease and torment the hard dolly clit through the doll latex outfit by shining her up too!

Info:
File Size: 1.19 GB
Duration: 00:11:18
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 14.9 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 127 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressTessRubberDollPlayeDomination.mp4

Back