Sado Ladies

Rubber Camille is coerced and mesmerized by intox-fantasy, Lady Lila welcomes him to his new life as a sissy slut serving her and his new Master.

Info:
File Size: 387 MB
Extension: MPEG-4
Format: avc1
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:09:34
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 5543 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 101 kb/s

Download Links:

11___LadyLilaSternSissySlutmesmeination.mp4

After a pony play session, we have decided to reward our ponyboy by allowing him to worship our beautiful boots. As I'm joined by my mistress friend, my slut has to make sure his tongue is busy. With him on his knees, we begin with some ridicule of his tiny cock. What a fucking apology for a penis. As he licks my boots, my friend pokes his cock. It doesn't look like it's getting hard, and it's so small we probably couldn't tell. I order him to lie on his back and continue to lick and worship our boots. After a short while I notice that our bitch's cock has got a bit larger. OMG. He has a little throbber, and we poke fun at our slut. I allow him to play with himself while he continues worshiping our boots. Even with his hard on, he only needs two fingers to hold his tiny cock. Finally, as a reward for his efforts I allow him to cum. What a filthy slut as he squirts his mess over my beautiful boots. Of course he will have to lick them clean before we leave him. It's been great fun, and so bootlicious!!

Info:
File Size: 765 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:20:06
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 5153 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 160 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressGaiaBootlicious10orship.mp4

My friend, Mistress Johanna is visiting Me. We had filming all day and our feet get very sweaty and tired in the boots. We remove the boots and use our pantyhose slut to worship our sweaty feet in nylon. I can feel the smell of our feet : strong scents. but, our slave will have to sniff, to lick and suck all the precious perfume from our feet covered in pantyhose. We want to put both our feet in his mouth at the same time but stupid slave was not carefull and he scratch My feet with his tooth.

He must be punished! After all day of filming, we are exhausted so, we decide to punish him with the most convenient ,,tool,, ! We will spank his ass, 30 strokes each lady, with the slippers we wear! We wear gorgeous silk marabou style slippers. They are very sexy and our feet so comfy in it, but in our hand, this slippers become painful punishment tool! He receive punishment from Me and from Johanna and then he continue his ,,job,, as a pantyhose slut and foot stool.

I bet you will love to be in his place, sniffing 2 par of feet, sweaty in nylon!

Info:
File Size: 669 MB
Duration: 00:10:58
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 8362 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 163 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressLunaPantyhoseslutgetpuination.mp4

My boot cleaner is in trouble. I went to pick out a pair of my gorgeous leather boots today and found that they hadn't been cleaned. I have an allocated slave who is responsible for keeping not only my boots clean but every single pair of shoes I own (which is a lot) I call him in to have a word about it and decide that there is no good enough excuse to leave his Mistress's boots in that way. I hate slaves who slack! Time to pay him a lesson. He will need to clean them thoroughly with his tongue until I think I'm satisfied with the cleanliness - Ofcourse I make it more difficult for him by making him lick My spit off them too. I count him lucky!

Info:
File Size: 516 MB
Duration: 00:08:53
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressSarahJessicaBootcleanrship.mp4

Fancy coming to bed with me? The stuff of your dreams, right?
Well maybe this clip will dampen your enthusiasm this is some brutal barefoot kicking to the balls, punching to the balls, whipping of balls, barefoot stomping on balls all whilst the slave is tied spread-eagle leaving very little opportunity for hiding those oh so sensitive nuts, and no room for jumping out of the way.
The slave screams like a demented banshee whilst I have my fun. My beautiful feet smash into his balls as I sit on his face, he gets to see my ass as I punch his balls.
I loved filming this clip and as you will hear as I talk to the camera busting balls is one of my very favourite things.

Info:
File Size: 1.73 GB
Duration: 00:12:15
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 20.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 247 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressVixenBallBuingGlory.mp4

The elegant Lady Mephista is training her slave in the dungeon, he crawls on the floor prostrating himself at her stilettos, kissing and worshipping them until she bends him over the bench and beats his ass with the leather paddle, crop and finally, with gusto, the cane. Mistress then locks him into the bondage box, performing cruel CBT to his hard dick and tormenting his sensitive nipples, the moans and pleading delighting her sadistic ways. The box is then locked up for the night, heavy electrics throbbing through the metal butt plug and cock rings, ensuring his sleep is a long time coming.
Tags: bondage, bondage corset, bondage sendep, box, cane, cane, cbt, cp, crop, elbow, leather, gloves, electrics, extreme bondage, foam, cutout, bondage, gag mummification, nipple clamps, nt, sadistic, domina, sendep, sendep hood

Info:
File Size: 228 MB
Duration: 00:06:22
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 4831 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

11___TheEnglishMansionBeatenBoxedSlaephista.mp4

Sissy was naughty. So she is fixed and punished. She is made up like a whore and wears her chastity cage. Let's see how well she handles the red rubber cock.

Info:
File Size: 334 MB
Duration: 00:08:31
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 5342 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

11___WelcometoCaleaToxicPunisSissy.mp4

Legendary ballbusting Mistress Athena makes her long-awaited Ballbusting World debut and finally meets Nadman's nuts in this new clip. What a wonderfully sadistic lady!

Info:
File Size: 333 MB
Duration: 00:14:53
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 2994 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 125 kb/s

Download Links:

11___BallbustingWorldThatsNotYogaMiting.mp4

1080 HD Platinum has a conversation with her Alpha boyfriend on speaker phone while her daughter and her daughter's best friend use John, a beta male, as a footstool. Platinum's boyfriend thinks it's weird that she always has John crawling around her house, licking her shoes and worshipping her feet. Especially around her daughter. What kind of impression does that give a young girl! Platinum explains to her Alpha that they need John to support them financially because he never has a job. Platinum needs Alpha fucks AND beta bucks to keep her happy. Platinum announces that she plans to keep John around until he is completely financially drained. Platinum's boyfriend is concerned about what her daughter is learning from her mother. He just doesn't think that the Femdom lifestyle is right for a young girl to be exposed to. Platinum tells her Alpha that she's already given her daughter their beta's chastity key to wear! Kat is Platinum's daughter and she will raise her however she sees fit. The girls hang up on the whiny Alpha male and go shopping with their beta's wallet.

Info:
File Size: 1.17 GB
Duration: 00:10:13
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 16.1 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 265 kb/s

Download Links:

11___BratPrincess2BPPlatinumRaisesherDaugom.mp4

1080 HD Platinum has a loser who is obsessed with her. The loser comes over and wants to have a talk. Platinum agrees to let him speak, but her daughter, Kat, and Kat's best friend, Ivory, stay in the room. The loser blabbers on about how much Platinum means to him, but Platinum has had it with this loser. Ever since his credit card was declined over dinner, she's been totally uninterested. The loser can't afford to lose Platinum. He agrees to do anything to be near her. Platinum tells the loser to lick her shoes. Her daughter and her friend watch the pathetic display and giggle at the groveling man. The young girls join in and make Platinum's suitor lick their stinky feet, too. Humiliated by Platinum, and Platinum's daughter, and her daughter's best friend. What a worthless loser! The girls won't allow the loser any more time with them until he takes them shopping for matching mother/ daughter/ best friend outfits on a credit card that hasn't been maxed out yet.

Info:
File Size: 1.26 GB
Duration: 00:11:14
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 15.7 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 384 kb/s

Download Links:

11___BratPrincess2BPThreeHotGirlsRinseOnm.mp4

Becky loves to face sit and smother men locked in chastity. The bouncing turns her on but mostly the power. She loves the fact that she has the power to destroy him. Face bouncer fans will love this clip. Becky loves to bounce and she really likes the chastity tube keeping him locked up tight for her. When she is done with her smothering, grinding, and bouncing, it is time for some lights out scissoring. She locks the male between her legs and begins to squeeze. The male tries to separate her legs but the smothering has made him too weak to resist. Becky giggles and laughs as the scissoring begins to wear the male down further. Then it is time for the lights out scissoring . She locks down hard and squeezes the daylights out of the male with her thighs. The slave is done.

Info:
File Size: 430 MB
Duration: 00:09:29
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 6021 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 316 kb/s

Download Links:

11___BratPrincess2BeckyFaceSitandScissoination.mp4

1080 HD Princess Nika looks incredible in her bikini. She asks her chastity boy to oil her up so the Alpha Males by the pool will fancy her. Nika wants her chastity boy to tell her how awful his life is. Her boy tells her that chastity is actually not so hard for him anymore because he has gotten used to it. Nika teases the chastity boy with her fingers. She doesn't want chastity to get any easier, she wants it to get HARDER. Nika decides to let her boy out of chastity so that she can tease and deny him even more. She unlocks the cage and teases her boy with her bare feet. She knows how crazy her beta gets for feet. Nika oils her soles and allows her beta to fuck her feet. Nika laughs at her boy while he humps her soles. It reminds her of a horny chihuahua her mom used to have. Nika allows her little humper to come on her toes. Then, he has to lick it up for Princess' amusement. So pathetic! Nika locks her beta right back into chastity so that they can head down to the pool and she can find a real man to fuck her.

Info:
File Size: 1.56 GB
Duration: 00:13:30
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 16.3 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 265 kb/s

Download Links:

11___BratPrincess2NikaBikiniPrincesshasChastitying.mp4

Luna Lain and her date arrive back at the house after their dinner date .They are in a middle of a fight because Toby once again bailed out of the bill for the third time and was constantly staring at other girls asses. Luna has had enough of this loser and tells him to lay down because she will give him an ass he will never forget and could be the last ass he ever sees. Super excited about this , Toby lays down and before he could say a word she is sitting on his face in her jean shorts with all her weight. He begins to struggle and gasp for air, but Luna just laughs and shoves his face constantly between her cheeks making it almost impossible to breath. She grinds back and forth on his face making sure the middle seam of her jean shorts is rubbing right along his noes. Luna stands up one last time letting Toby get the last tiny breath of air he will ever get before she plops right back down on to his face.

Info:
File Size: 254 MB
Duration: 00:11:15
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 2761 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 384 kb/s

Download Links:

11___DatesGoneWrongLunaLaiceSitting.mp4

Your favorite pantyhosed Teacher caught you staring for the last time! Time for you to find out what detention with Mrs. Foxxx is like. You want to be a bad boy in her class and you get milked dry with her nylon feet. She pumps and milks your cock, teasing and deny you over and over until you agree to be a good boy and become teachers new pet, or she'll expose you for the dirty little pervert foot boy you are. Once you're throbbing and begging she makes you cum all over her nylon toes.

Info:
File Size: 1.07 GB
Resolution: 1440 x 1080
Duration: 00:18:22
Video: AVC, 1440x1080, 29.970 FPS, 8021 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 321 kb/s

Download Links:

11___FoxxxStudiosTeacherSashaMb.mp4

Lay back and enjoy her gloved hands and tongue on your balls. She wraps her hot nyloned feet around your erection and jerks you off until you cum for her.

Info:
File Size: 188 MB
Duration: 00:07:17
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 3500 kb/s

Download Links:

11___GlovemansionCumonnylonfeeob.mp4

Dressed in her sexy black lingerie and high heels, another world famous Scissor Goddess, Ludella Hahn, reprises the infamous role of Xenia Onatopp from Goldeneye. Shoving her victim onto the bed and burying his face deep beneath a school girl pin, Ludella Hahn begins to interrogate her victim for the secret passcode. Using the immense strength of her revered thighs, Ludella begins to slowly squeeze the information she needs out of her victim. Trapping his skull deep between her legs in a powerful reverse headscissor, Ludella continues to probe her victim for the passcode. Infuriated that her victim had the audacity to lie, Ludella snaps, making it clear that she will not stop until she cuts off the last breath from his lungs. Erotically sliding into a variety of scissorholds, Ludella displays the signature style she made famous under the alias Nessie Squeeze. Finally getting her victim to admit the last digit to the code, he is of no use to Ludella and it's "time to terminate". She uses her dreaded reverse headscissor to squeeze every last breath from her prey's lungs until he lay motionless, as yet another Bond girl turned Executrix has completed her mission.

Info:
File Size: 284 MB
Duration: 00:09:59
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 24.000 FPS, 3652 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 271 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MMADominationFromLudellaHahssor.mp4

It needs to be reminded constantly that it is my little slut. It's whole existance is centered around giving me pleasure by humiliating and abusing it. I love to deny it's gender by making it wear open crotch pantyhose, and those balls need to be punished and those legs need to spread apart with a leg spreader bar.

With my elegant skyhigh heels it kick those streched and shiny balls, feeling them flop against my feet. As I have kept him in chastity I know the kicks hurt even more as they hit his full and blue testicles. I bend im hover and squeeze and stretch this balls. With my metal studded heartshaped whip a smack his exposed sissy butt. Then I take a few strikes to his balls. Good thing he is gagged as the neighbors will never hear his muffled screams. Next I spank his hard dangling dick. Good for nothing but to receive pain.

Then I sit on his back, pinning him down. With my red rubber examination gloves I squeeze and grope his tight balls. They feel so ripe. I start to wank and milk him like a little dick slut. He can't move an inch but has to endure it while I continue to force milk him until a big load of semens splats on the floor. This is what absolute control and ownership looks like.

Info:
File Size: 337 MB
Duration: 00:09:15
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 4990 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 93.6 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MYSLAVEHDFemdomVideosMilkingrgasm.mp4

Way too many slaves think about their preferences and pleasure rather than simply understanding that if you are a real slave, then it is not about you but ONLY about the Mistress! You really think that the slaves back in the days had a choice? In this clip, there is no bullshit. Princess McKenzie wants to spank, humiliate and piss on her slave and then she want him to kiss her feet saying thank you, Princess McKenzie. As said as done. Just take it slave and be quiet!

Info:
File Size: 1.60 GB
Duration: 00:22:43
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 9950 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MercilessDominasJustTakeItSlavetion.mp4

What better way to start 2020 than seeing what I do best. drilling into a slutty sissy's guts. Oh my little feminized fuck hole, already stretched out for me since I've spent many days and nights in 2019 stripping them of their masculinity & pounding their ass with diverse dick. This time I've decided to bind their elbows and knees with duct tape leaving them wide and open for me. Ringing in the new year with stuffing their mouth and ass with my length and girth. I even back them swallow me down to the balls going ass to mouth after I've had my fill of them bent over or riding my cock. Such a filthy feminized fuck hole that I plan on using more of in the new year. I'm never satisfied.

Info:
File Size: 2.50 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:11:09
Video: AVC, 3840x2160, 25.000 FPS, 32.0 Mb/s

Download Links:

11___MissRoperFeminizedFucke4KPegging.mp4

My slave knows how much the cbt amuses me and for Vantino he gave me a new game, maybe he was a bit unprepared. He brought me a beautiful ball press. Today he will have a good lesson for my slave. Slowly screwing her tightens his useless cock more and more, as much as I like! What he doesn't know is that the ball press will be tied to a rope and anchored to his nipples, so that his stupid cock won't bother me as I burn his balls with my cigarette.

Il mio schiavo, sa quanto mi diverte il cbt e per Vantino mi ha regalato un nuovo gioco, forse e stato un po' sprovveduto. Mi ha portato una bellissima ball press. Oggi avra una bella lezione al mio schiavo. Lentamente avvitandola stringe sempre di piu il suo inutile cazzo, quanto mi piace! Quello che non sa, e che la ball press verra legata ad una corda ed ancorata ai suoi capezzoli, cosi che il suo stupido cazzo non mi dara fastidio mentre brucero le sue palle con la mia sigaretta.

Info:
File Size: 355 MB
Duration: 00:07:10
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 6730 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressBlackSunMissblacksunCrueValentinesDay.mp4

Mistress Tess, Mistress Karina and I gather at the Alchemy Rooms to remedy our desire to completely use and humiliate two pieces of man meat.

Clad in rubber and eager for a ferocious banging we fuck fuck pass the subs around, taking a go at destroying their assholes one after the other, before shoving our dirty cocks deep down their throats. Yum yum.

That's 3 loads of cock per slutty hole - such lucky whores!

Info:
File Size: 1.26 GB
Duration: 00:13:26
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 13.3 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 126 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressBlissTripleFuckingTwoSing.mp4

My new frame has been built in My new London dungeon and I can't wait to try it out. So My slave has come to join Me for some fun. he is tied spread eagle in the frame, so tight he is unable to move or close his legs. he is at My complete mercy.

First I gag him. I hate hearing slaves shriek, I like low moans. they must learn to take the pain I give them gratefully. I take My heels off, I want to kick him with My tiny little feet, I want to hear the sound as the top of My foot makes contact with his delicate little nut sak. It really is the most glorious sound. he struggles and starts to cry out but no matter how much he tries, he just cannot move.

Info:
File Size: 1.36 GB
Duration: 00:09:13
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 20.7 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 320 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressCourtneyHard4MyKiclbusting.mp4

It's a hot day in the dungeon with Stella Liberty, Andrea Untamed, and their collection of whips. With a man bound to their St. Andrew's cross they go through whip by whip, letting him experience the sting of the shorter whips and the heavy blows of the longer whips as they destroy his back and ass. Elegant and graceful, the Mistresses enjoy the pain they elicit almost as much as you enjoy watching them.

Info:
File Size: 583 MB
Duration: 00:07:58
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 9910 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

Download Links:

11___StellaLibertyWhippingOnTheCrosswithAnion.mp4

Mistress T is conducting a super hot session with her lucky slave. She is wearing a stunning corset and sexy boots, that he is allowed to worship, following her exact instructions. Mistress then puts on a big strapon and fucks his throat and mouth, making sure it is nicely lubed up so she can start pegging his eager asshole. She loves his groans of pleasure and starts to pound him really hard and fast, his chastity covered cock leaking precum as his prostate is battered. Finally his good service is rewarded, his head placed in the wet box as she gushes her orgasm over his face.

Info:
File Size: 389 MB
Duration: 00:17:13
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 2996 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 157 kb/s

Download Links:

11___TheEnglishMansionMistressTAddieDomination.mp4

Finally, today is the day! I've been waiting over 2 months to destroy this specific slave's balls with these red spiked heels. I held out this long just so I could have the opportunity to ball bust with Mistress Tiffany. You see not only do I love ball busting but it is also Miss Tiffany's favorite thing to do. It's so exhilarating. You could have the crappiest day and be in the worst mood and then just kick all your stress away. And not to mention it is pure torment for the poor slave on our heel's end. As you know Mistress Tiffany is an honorary guest. Invited over to the Mean Girl Manor and let me tell you she is mean! I love working with Miss Tiffany. Her and I really do make an amazing and brutal team. I won't go into detail about the end result of this pathetic loser's testicles but it was bad.red stuff bad..lol!

Info:
File Size: 1.18 GB
Duration: 00:20:39
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 59.940 FPS, 8009 kb/s

Download Links:

11___TheMeanGirlsGoddessPlatinumMIstresting.mp4

Wow. I've met some foot hella foot freaks in my life but this one tops them all. For real this freaking loser flew over 12hrs because it's so obsessed with my perfect feet. Like, that's commitment...lol. This loser contacted me less than a month ago begging to come worship my perfect feet. Stating that it had not seen such perfection before...I know losers...I'm perfect from my head to my perfect toes. When my new little Czech slave arrived at the Mean Girl Manor after flying all that way and paying all that money, I made sure I came to the door with my perfect pedicure toes showing....just to see this freak drool...hahahahaha. Numerous times this slave said that he was an amazing foot worshipper and could give a great massage, but that's what all you foot freaks say. So I decided I would see how bad it really wanted my perfect feet. We played a little game. A game I like to call "Suffer For My Soles". Mind you, this loser hasn't done any pain slave sessions and I'm wiling to see how much it will take just to be able to worship my feet. I had my phone and I would set the stopwatch and this loser would get 1 minute of worshipping my perfect fucking feet in return I get to beat it for a full minute. It's only fair...hahahaha. Man oh man...I was really surprised. It probably would have kept going...until I beat it to pulp. What a good little foot freak! -Goddess Platinum

Female Domination-FemDom, Foot Fetish
Caning Fantasy, Foot Slave Training, Foot Worship,

Info:
File Size: 1.52 GB
Duration: 00:26:48
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 59.940 FPS, 7993 kb/s

Download Links:

11___The_Mean_Girls_-_Suffer_for_Soles.mp4

I had a Slave from the Czech Republic reach out and beg me to allow it to serve me in real life. This slave was very obedient and did the few things I demanded... it started by sending me a big fat tribute, then it joined the Mean Girls website, then sent me a pic of its ID. (Pictures of ID are for the all the Mean Girls safety, we don't use it for games or blackmaaail bs.) Very, very simple demands and it did them all immediately when I asked. I realllllllly love obedient little losers that do as they are told. Since this Slave did as it was told I gave it my next shoot dates and right away it booked and paid its flight and sent me its flight info. This Slave is so obsessed with my perfect feet and the rest of my perfect body that it flew over 12 hours just to come serve me in person for 20 days straight. Such a lucky Czech Slave bitch. When this Czech Slave told me its fetishes it made it very clear to me that it was absolutely in love with my gorgeous feet. After this Slave came to stay at the Mean Girl Manor it told me how amazing it is at food worship and foot massages and asked often if it could worship my feet. Since this loser wants my feet so bad I invited our hot Friend Miss Tiffany over to the desert compound and I thought we could have some foot fun. LOL! I decided to surprise Miss Tiffany when she came over. We walked in and I had my pathetic little Czech foot freak hanging upside down from the ceiling. Hahaha it wants my amazing feet so bad I figured we should tortuuure it with both of our perfect feet and hang it upside down, all restrained so we could tease the freak. It was so perfect! It could only lick and kiss our feet when we allowed, no matter how much it struggled. We teased it and allowed to to kiss them and stick out its tongue to lick them. You know we had to do a lot of foot gagging to it too. Haha We were laughing at it struggled so hard just to get a little taste of our feet. It would have stayed strung up for the 20 days straight if it meant we gave it our feet the entire time. This by far is my favourite foot worship clip. Enjoy loser! You know what you have to do if you want to come serve us too. -Goddess Platinum

Info:
File Size: 626 MB
Duration: 00:10:44
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 59.940 FPS, 8017 kb/s

Download Links:

11___The_Mean_Girls_-_Upside_Down_Foot_Frk.mp4

Mistress Payton Presley orders her slave to crawl to her feet and show just how pathetic of a man he can be. She wants him to worship the lowest part of her body ordering him to lick her leather stiletto boots before demanding to have them removed. She has been wearing them all day and shoves her boot in his face forcing him to take in the aroma of her scent. He will always remember exactly what his Mistress's stocking covered feet smell like as the scent will stay with him forever. Just smelling her sweaty boots and feet aren't enough for the bitch as she smothers his face with her sheer stocking covered soles. Doormats will have the stench of smelly feet on and in them at all times as Mistress Payton shoves her toes deep in his mouth. There is no escaping from her extra ripe stocking covered feet when you are just a doormat to a Mistress.

Info:
File Size: 960 MB
Duration: 00:13:12
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 10.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 121 kb/s

Download Links:

11___ViciousFemdomEmpireRipeScenotWorship.mp4

Mistress Brianna has a special rubber hood on her slave's head making it so he must control his breathing at all times. If he squirms too much it will be a lot harder to gasp for air as she slowly edges and strokes his cock. Mistress Brianna guides him into a state of pure relaxation so he can learn how to control his body, mind and especially orgasms. He is not allowed to cum until given permission and Mistress Brianna wants to make sure his cock first suffers from a case of intense sexual frustration.

Info:
File Size: 1.18 GB
Duration: 00:16:34
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 122 kb/s

Download Links:

11___ViciousFemdomEmpireSuffertheEdgeBandjob.mp4

Mistress Charlotte's slave has the biggest fetish for licking pussy which is why she loves to deny it to him. Her lowly bitch only gets the ultimate tease of being able to lick her latex panties making him even more frustrated than he already is. He thinks being a good boy will finally bestow him the gift of pussy but instead gets smothered with her ass taking his breath away. When he starts to fade away from his face being completely smothered she slaps and smacks his balls to wake him back to life.

Info:
File Size: 785 MB
Duration: 00:10:48
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 124 kb/s

Download Links:

11___ViciousFemdomEmpireSuffertoLickChaWorship.mp4

Pooor slave, I think we broke is arm. Let's wrap it up as stupidly as possible and then make him move our boxes around, haha. Oh and it turns out it's super funny to kick a slave in the arm after he already broke it, hahaha!

Info:
File Size: 457 MB
Duration: 00:14:47
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 59.940 FPS, 3992 kb/s

Download Links:

11___WorshipAmberBrokenArmsAretion.mp4

This is you big chance, If you ever want to date me or marry me, you can never ever lick a shoe. I could never date anyone the ever did that. I would never get that out of my head any time I saw you.

Uh oh, oops. looks like Princess Amber just snuck up behind you and sealed your fate by grinding a whole serving platter of dirty shoes in your mouth, hahaha! I mean ewww!

Info:
File Size: 329 MB
Duration: 00:10:35
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 4019 kb/s

Download Links:

11___WorshipAmberYouHadOneChancship.mp4

720 HD: Taylor is a bitch. She has this loser wrapped around her finger. Taylor is 18 years old and loves to control losers with her body. She loves the fact that some guys love her bitchy attitude. She makes the loser lick and suck her feet and toes. She humiliates him by spitting in his face and mouth. Taylor is a complete spoiled brat who loves being a bitch.

Info:
File Size: 688 MB
Duration: 00:09:10
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 23.976 FPS, 10.2 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

Download Links:

11___BratPrincess2TaylorBrattyBikiniGirlFooress.mp4

The boys tell them that women have no place on the mat and that they're going to become the new wrestling stars. The girls claim that they are here to work out for the trial also and it's their time to use the mat. Rilynn recognises tiny dick your tiny dick he says, "no I'm not, he is!" It is hard to tell because both boys have tiny dicks. As a challenge, the ladies want a wrestling match and whoever wins gets to use the mat. Of course, these boys are pathetic and the women beat them easily. Locking their heads between their legs, rubbing their pussies in their face and teasing them by pulling down their pants making fun of their tiny pathetic dicks. "What is that?" The boys walk away in shame as girls start to feel sorry for them and devise a plan. Rilynn Rae, Roxii Blair

Info:
File Size: 548 MB
Duration: 00:06:24
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 130 kb/s

Download Links:

11___ClubDomRilynnandRoxiWrestlingnation.mp4

Back