Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Develop and Discipline

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Xerotics
Cast: BDSM, Spanking, Legal Teen, Hardcore
Genres: Breast Pump, Ball Gag, Bondage, Breast Training Machine, Natural Tits
Video language: English

Elizabeth knows that sometimes the only thing a naughty girl needs to settle her down is a well smacked bare bottom!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 11:28
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4022kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 348.7 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Develop and Discipline

Serene Isley - Forced to Bind Herself By a Bad Man

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM

Serene is relaxing in her living room when she's startled by a noise which quickly presents itself as a man who tosses her some rope and makes her bind her ankles. When that's done he has her put some handcuffs on her wrists behind her back and then moves in to stuff her mouth and gag her with microfoam tape wrapped around her head. Her wrists are bound and the man replaces her cuffs with rope before moving her to the floor, adding a lot of rope and then binding her neck down to her ankles. Serene is then left to struggle like that with the man heading off to clean her house out of valuables.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4916kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 624.3 MB

Download Serene Isley - Forced to Bind Herself By a Bad Man

Young Model Punished Hard

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Nike is kind, sexy, talkative and she is like a locomotion. She wheedles everybody. But one day she forgot to come to work after a party all night long. Lomp takes the reins and starts Nike's disciplinary education and by the time laughter turns into tears, Nike becomes a good photo-shoot model.

Duration: 20:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7803kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Young Model Punished Hard

Olive Glass

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

Welcome Penthouse Pet Olive Glass to the pages of Sexaully Broken. This stunning beauty is about to get fucked up!
Bound helpless on a Sybian, in a custom metal device, we send poor Olive into subspace pretty quickly. Being vibrated to several orgasms why being professionally face fucked does it every time. In minutes Olive is a drooling vacant eyes suck slut wondering what the fuck just happened. The boys then proceed to bind our Penthouse pet into a couple more custom rigs. So many screaming orgasms, so much drool, so much cock down the throat, in the end Olive is just a drooling mess, dripping out of every hole, cock drunk and dazed!

Duration: 29:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7342kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Olive Glass

Cherie DeVille takes on two cock for the first time ever

Release Year: 2013
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Cherie DeVille, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

We cut away her dress, and apply nasty suction cups to her big nipples, making them even bigger. Both legs are bound out spread and Cherie is beginning to understand the predicament she is in.

Duration: 22:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6773kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Cherie DeVille takes on two cock for the first time ever

HD Bdsm Sex Videos The Security Guards Hogtied pt 1

Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: Bondage

Chrissy Daniels is trespassing and snooping around on private property. She enters an "Authorized Personnel Only" Area and tries to open locked doors. The security staff, consisting of Eric and JJ Plush, is watching her on the cameras though and they are waiting for her. Poor Chrissy is grabbed by Eric. He grabs her with 1 arm and clamps his hand over her mouth with his other. They take turns groping her and pulling her hair as they position her and tie her wrists behind her back. They crotchrope her and also tie her ankles leaving a few inches between them. Now that Chrissy is restrained and gagged they tie another rope to her crotchrope and start leading her down the hallway.

Duration: 26:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 588.7 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos The Security Guards Hogtied pt 1

Blind Date

Well, you might think that Jade Thomas is a lady, the one you fall for at first sight, but she is one with hidden urges that will make her end up all tied. In a spin-off telling of a blind date, the kinky brunette ends up hooking up with Simon Blackthorne in a vortex of BDSM pleasure.

Duration: 11:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4437kbps

File size: 397.8 MB

Download Blind Date

Fatima Brutal part 3

Genres: BDSM, Spanking

The "Fatima brutal" series continues with probably the most brutal part, that is pussy whipping. Fatima is exhausted and her entire body aches after the whole day's torture but her soul is unbreakable. This girl is a wonder!

Duration: 8:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9741kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 602.3 MB

Download Fatima Brutal part 3

Melissa - In pink trouble

The incredible Melissa is a sweet cute girl, so we just had to tie her up in pink ropes. A ceiling rope holds her hogtie firmly in place, pulling her tiny feet up in the air. She is not going anywhere! Great fun, she will be back!

Duration: 4:47
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps

File size: 179.0 MB

Download Melissa - In pink trouble

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Alex Spanks Clare

Release Year: 2020
Studio: myspankingroommate
Cast: Alex More, Clare Fonda
Genres: BDSM, Spanking

Alex More finds out that Clare Fonda is not the landlady, as she pretended to be. And Clare had taken her money and even spanked Alex. Now Clare does not have the money to return, so Alex puts Clare over her knee for a long, painful spanking. Alex spanks her bare bottom with her hand and a hairbrush, turning that famous bottom bright red. Clare rubs that sore bottom.

Duration: 10:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3901kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 321.1 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Alex Spanks Clare

Penny Post Tied - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Penny's bondage intensifies as her captor ties her elbows together. It intensifies even more when he ties a rope to her wrists and then ties the other end up high to the post. Her arms are now at a 90 angle to her torso cruelly stressing her shoulders. Clear tape is wrapped around her head and the post before he ties her big toes. The nose hooks are added and then her crotchrope is once again pulled tight. Penny's captor leaves her to endure her bondage. After a few hours like this, she's sure to do anything she's told.

Duration: 16:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2909kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 373.3 MB

Download Penny Post Tied - Part 3

SexuallyBroken Pretty pale Veruca James gets shackled

Release Year: 2014
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Veruca James, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer

There is almost an honest purity to her dedication to the dick. She doesn't hold back an ounce of herself. The commitment and fervor she gives to every scene is unmistakable and radiates off the screen.

Duration: 20:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6757kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download SexuallyBroken Pretty pale Veruca James gets shackled

In a bing

Cast: Kali Kane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Blowjob, Dildo, Caning, Vibrator, Zapper

Kali came to him looking to score. It's not going to be as easy as she thought though. If she wants to get what she wants she's going to have to get it in the way that he wants. That means bondage and torment. Her shoes are zipped to her feet. She's locked into a heavy metal fiddle. Her head is locked in a brank and she's attached to a post in the middle of his barn. This is definitely not the way she wanted it. Of course he wants to fuck her. She lets him do whatever he wants so that she can get what she wants, but at this point she couldn't stop him if she wanted to.

Duration: 29:43
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2687kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 612.9 MB

Download In a bing

Big bootied spinner throat blasted, rag doll fucked

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Jynx Maze, Matt Williams

Pocket-sized Latina stunner Jynx Maze has a booming bootie and a super sensitive pussy. Her all natural curves are the type that inspires men. In this case, it inspires us to tie her up and throat fuck her into next week.
We start off binding her strictly onto a bed, legs spread and that overly sensitive pussy exposed and helpless. Once the vibrations start she is immediately begging for mercy. Some girls hardly notice the hitachi. Some girls cunts are so sexually responsive that a hitachi is torture. Jynx is of the later persuasion. Let's have some fun with that, shall we? It is all too much for Jynx, she desperately tries to escape the stimulation, but the ropes keep her firmly bound in place. That wide-open mouth begging for relief inspires us and we turn her throat into a cock sheath. Jynx can't decide which one is harder to take, her pussy being vibrated mercilessly or a rock hard cock down the throat cutting off all air.
Once we have used her throat to our content, we switch t.

Duration: 22:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7331kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Big bootied spinner throat blasted, rag doll fucked

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Having Fun With My Bondage Toy Chi Chi pt 2

I tightly hogtie Chi Chi. She is to look straight ahead because her harness gag is tied back. I sit back and enjoy watching her struggle and squirm. After a while I'm ready for a new view. I roll Chi Chi onto her side, because she sure can't do it on her own. Now I can see her cute little tits, but I can't see the crotchrope, as it's buried deep inside her. I watch her struggle for a while longer before I clamp her nipples and grope her a bit more.

Duration: 26:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 588.6 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Having Fun With My Bondage Toy Chi Chi pt 2

Nyxon - Cocooned Captive

Nyxon is roughly led into the room mouthing off to her captor as he takes the roll of silver tape wrapping her forearms tightly laying on top of each other. As her arms become one mass of tape behind her back she's roughly tossed into a chair only to find her legs being similarly wrapped together. Finally her mouth is stuffed full with a large red cloth and then her mouth is wrapped with the same silver tape that's holding her body tightly to the chair. Nyxon finds herself at the man's mercy now as her body becomes increasingly molded into the chair with silver tape. First her calves then her thighs and finally her upper body nullifying any chance for escape she might have thought she had. Nyxon is left to suffer in the chair wrap with only periodic visits by her captor to torment her and rotate her around to take in the sight of her tightly bound and gagged.

Duration: 11:41
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3266kbps

File size: 290.5 MB

Download Nyxon - Cocooned Captive

Crash Test Slave -pt 3

Ashley Lane impales herself on the thick dildo, getting her wet pussy ready to ride the sybian. And while her cunt is getting buzzed, Abigail Dupree begins whipping Ashley's firm tits with a riding crop.

Duration: 8:22
Video: 1080x608, AVC (H.264), 1365kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 93.6 MB

Download Crash Test Slave -pt 3

Jenni C - Afternoon punishment in blue

The gorgeous Jenni C tied to the bed, spread eagle style! The color coordination of her panties and the rope is fabulous! She is completely helpless and defenseless, but that doesn't stop her from struggling!

Duration: 4:27

File size: 166.9 MB

Download Jenni C - Afternoon punishment in blue

Bondage, domination and spanking for two hot girls part 2

Two sexy slavegirls with naked beautiful shaved pussies, with naked sexy tits and with naked hot bodeies. Their stripped. Their tied up with chains on the floor. Clothespins on their nipples and pussy lips. Professional bondage, predicament, domination and torture for two horny models with naked boobs in the large house.

Duration: 11:50
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6422kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Bondage, domination and spanking for two hot girls part 2

AJ Marion - Not Going Down Without a Struggle

AJ is busy arranging her throw pillows after a long day at work when suddenly shes blindsided by a man with rope in his hands. She puts up a terrific fight but he tosses her over his lap like she was a rag doll. Shes feisty though and manages to get up and somewhat over him before having her legs spread out and her being reeled back in. Suddenly shes on the floor and her arms are pinned behind her and pulled up sharply controlling her arms. She manages to connect with a foot to his head but sadly its not enough to keep him from getting rope wound around her wrists and tied off. Next with the same hold her elbows are roughly bound together held straight up in the air against her shoulders cruelly. She kicks at his back to try to dislodge him from binding her elbows. Finally her arms are defeated and he moves onto her legs. AJ does a decent job of keeping her ankles apart before the man finally gets her rolled over and her legs are held levered against his head. She manages to .

Duration: 16:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4865kbps

File size: 598.5 MB

Download AJ Marion - Not Going Down Without a Struggle

He wanted a Pony Girl for Christmas - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... I order the pony girl to turn in a tight circle so we can all see how pretty she looks in her leather harness and bondage. I then order her to jump up and down for a while. I the order her high step march in place like a proper ponygirl. Snot and drool continue to run down her chin as I cuff and hobble her ankles with a chain. I walk away from her and then I call her to me. She hears my voice and has to make her way towards me while blinded. I then walk to the other side and call her again. I order to stop with a whoooa. I nipple clamp her before I call her to me again a few more times. I then have her turn in a tight circle again. Ponygirl has been listening and obeying quite nicely and I believe she is ready to be presented to my son. She yelps as I remove the clamps. I place a pretty bow on each nipple and then I place a piece of tape on her forehead that says "To Frank". She waits. This is where Part 4 ends. I added a little deleted footage o.

Duration: 19:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 432.3 MB

Download He wanted a Pony Girl for Christmas - Part 4

Submissive babe Gabriella Paltrova tries electro play with her hot Dom

Gabriella Paltrova is excited to try something new with her Dom today. She's waiting blindfolded just as instructed and her Dom brings out their new electro stim toy. She loves the wonderful pain of the shocks, it excites her. She even lets him zap her dripping wet pussy which drives her wild. Once he's had his fill he fucks her throat and she takes it gladly. Since she's taken her punishment so well he even fucks her pussy until she cums.

Duration: 29:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6810kbps
Audio: 197kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Submissive babe Gabriella Paltrova tries electro play with her hot Dom

The Rural Girl - Part 1

Studio: Graias

Jasmine is a typical rural girl. She has a kind heart and hard life. She play a role. Everything she does and says is honest. She felt ashamed that I saw her crying. She tried to hold back crying until she was able.

Duration: 22:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19502kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

Download The Rural Girl - Part 1

Mariposa Calente - A hot Butterfly

The 2-Part video in this update is from the archive, and features a young woman who came to visit us for a bondage experience. Her name is Mariposa, and you can find her in a few other videos on the site by searching for her name Mariposa in the search window at the top-left of this page. In this video she introduces herself as Mariposa Calente on Fetlife, which means Hot Butterfly in Spanish. To me, she's a Hot Bondage Butterfly!

Duration: 25:25
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 758.1 MB

Download Mariposa Calente - A hot Butterfly

Serene - College Student Bound

I'm laying on my couch studying on my laptop for an upcoming test. A man walks right in my room and grabs each wrist pulling them together and circling them with rope before I really have a chance to move. He uses his body weight to pin me to the couch while he ties my wrists tight. I wiggle and squirm under him, trying to buck him off me, but it's no use. I assume that it's just some lame college prank and tell him that it's not funny to get off, but he doesn't listen. When he finally gets off, I roll over to my side prepared to kick him in the balls. He uses his long arm to reach out and grab my ankle before I can really kick him. He jerks me up and shoves a huge ball in my mouth strapping it in so tight it hurts my jaw.

Duration: 14:34
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 1358kbps

File size: 158.5 MB

Download Serene - College Student Bound

Satin Bloom - Frogtied

We tied Satin Bloom in a very interesting way, just to try it out! Frogtied in pink ropes, she can not stretch her arms and her legs, it is great to watch her struggle on the couch like this!

Duration: 3:59

File size: 149.3 MB

Download Satin Bloom - Frogtied

For Our Pleasure part 3

Aiden is a perverted and sexy bundle of joy...bright blue eyes, a big happy smile, luscious tits and a wicked round ass...but her toughness and willingness to challenge herself is like a celebration within her...I love the models who give it their all, and never try to take control of the situation...they submit to this process whole heartedly and that gives us cause for sadistic celebration ourselves...after the interview, I direct Aiden onto the bed...I rope cuff her wrists and ankles and tie her spread eagle...the spread has always been my favorite...simple and inescapable...pulling the body apart to expose everything...such a helpless sight...I revel in her predicament as I begin to plug her pussy and ass...I asked her not to expel the plug from her ass...but poor Aiden lost control during a dragon's tail strike...she clinched her ass and out came the plug...I didnt plan on clamping her cunt with the lip loop, but she made me do it...she suffers much for that loss of control...the.

Duration: 8:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1461kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 90.0 MB

Download For Our Pleasure part 3

Tight bondage, hogtie and torture for sexy naked bitch

Sexy brunette in pink panties, with shaved pussy, with small tits, with hot beautiful ass and with sexy body. Her stripped. Her tied up with chains - hands and legs on the floor. Fucks her mouth with big dildo. Professional bondage, domination, hogtie and torture for hot slavegirl with naked breast in the large house.

Duration: 11:27
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6538kbps

Download Tight bondage, hogtie and torture for sexy naked bitch

Tight bondage, hogtie and torture for sexy naked bitch

Sexy brunette in pink panties, with shaved pussy, with small tits, with hot beautiful ass and with sexy body. Her stripped. Her tied up with chains - hands and legs on the floor. Fucks her mouth with big dildo. Professional bondage, domination, hogtie and torture for hot slavegirl with naked breast in the large house.

Duration: 11:27
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6538kbps

Download Tight bondage, hogtie and torture for sexy naked bitch

I Want My Toilet To Be Clean - Nicole - Full HD 1080p

Nicole likes to use christina in different ways .. Nicole gets up and orders christina to lick the toilet .. christina has no choice but to fulfill her Mistress's every whim and she starts licking the rim of the toilet. "Look at yourself! Aren't you sick of yourself?" - Nicole scoffed and spat in the face of the slave girl. The slave girl faithfully continued to follow Nicole's humiliating orders so as not to anger her. After which Nicole got bored and she decided to cheer herself up. She grabbed a toilet brush and began rubbing over christina's teeth and mouth. "Clean the brush, bitch! I want it to shine clean!" - Nicole continued to stick christina's mouth on the brush. Toilet water dripped from the brush onto christina's face and mouth. Nicole was amused and she decided to properly give christina toilet water. She brought a glass, scooped water from the toilet bowl and ordered the slave girl to it. Poor christina opens her mouth wide and swallows all the water .. She understands .

Duration: 16:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9842kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download I Want My Toilet To Be Clean - Nicole - Full HD 1080p

Jump rope training Yvette Costeau

Studio: SM-Circus

See our petgirls Yvette Costeau in a jump rope training. Of course with heavy ropes on her nipples and again with many strokes at her buttons and hands.

Duration: 20:23
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 238.1 MB

Download Jump rope training Yvette Costeau

Feel My Big Butt Squeezing Your Little Face

Cast: Thay Flores, Lindsey, Sofie Faber (aka Babi Ventura), Demi (aka Demmi), Morena Rosa, Kate (aka Keith Backer), Victoria
Genres: Lezdom, Lesbians, Pussy And Ass Worship, Facesitting, Anilingus, Lic

Thay Flores and a beautiful brunette, and invites little Lindsey to feel all the power of his great and delicious butt, Lindsey is afraid but is obliged to serve Thay Flores because if not something worse would happen, Thay used and fucke the face of the slave squeezing and dominating without mercy, she is perverse and very sadistic, she laughter from the slave's suffering, she finally rub their big butt over all face until reach a orgams. dont miss it .

Duration: 29:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9094kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Feel My Big Butt Squeezing Your Little Face

SexualDisgrace The hot cougar into extreme bondage

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace FetishNetwork
Cast: Becca Diamond's
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Humilation, BlowJobs, Deep Throat, Toys, Hardcore

The hot cougar into extreme bondage is hard to find. We're truly blessed to know one quite well. Becca Diamond, one hot and amazing woman with a rising career in the sex industry, is no stranger to Fetish Network.

Duration: 22:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8025kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download SexualDisgrace The hot cougar into extreme bondage

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Table Top Ties for Ariel Part 2

Cast: Ariel Anderssen

Ariel is left to endure her bondage for a while. She whimpers and can not nmove at all, but even breathing tightens the clamps. I eventually return with a leather strap. I whip her cunt, inner thighs, her tits, and even her armpits. It is not that the strap is especially harsh, but Ariel twitches and jerks which causes the clamps to tighten. I slowly untie her, groping her sore tits and nipples, as I do. I sit her up on the table and tie her arms behind her back in a reverse prayer position. The ball gag comes out and is replaced with her own panties and another random pair as the ones she was wearing were not enough to completely stuff her mouth.

Duration: 25:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6824kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Table Top Ties for Ariel Part 2

Porn Most Popular Bdsm Tickling Torture Videos part 96

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Teen, Fetish, Tickling, Challenge, Feet, Foot Fetish, bdsm, Bondage,Racked, Suffering, Domination

Naomi has finally found her way back home! Today she is in the stocks with her replacement, Ari. Ari is definitely eager to show her who is boss the now!

Total size: 1.2 GB in 2 files.

Download Porn Most Popular Bdsm Tickling Torture Videos part 96

The Sexual Submissive Next Door part 3

Girl Next Door, Brittany Shae has captivating eyes....I might even say that they are submissive eyes, as they show every emotion as she feels them...Her body is luscious and she is soaked in sexual energy...I think this young woman has many more kinky experiences in her future...She is anxiously submissive as she lays tied and taked, roped to a bed...This is a very tender woman, and very sensitive much more than a hardened BDSM bottom...It's easy to see that just being bound, naked and gagged is enough to effect her...she does her best to endure some good swats from Feenix's hand and floggers, and she blooms when he touches her pussy...She has a deep connection to sexual objectification, and her pussy responds with warm wetness....Feenix keeps her in a state of flux, changing her positions often, and gives this newbie some totally fresh experiences...It's all new to Brittany...the TENS unit, bound tickling, bastinado, floggers, pussy and nipple clamps and Ill never tire of watching ne.

Duration: 14:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1276kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 153.8 MB

Download The Sexual Submissive Next Door part 3

Brittany - Stuck in the bath

Hot blonde Brittany is tied up in the bath tub! The ropes are really tight, but she does not give up easily. She will eventually escape, leaving some really long lasting rope marks on her pretty body!

Duration: 3:29

File size: 130.8 MB

Download Brittany - Stuck in the bath

Back