Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

Marina Angel Endures Lesbian Domination Threesome

Release Year: 2015
Studio: StraponSquad
Cast: Marina Angel, Esmi Lee and Abella Danger
Genres: Strapon, Dildo, Sybian, Lesbo

The sexy and horny Marina Angel has played in our studio and dungeon so many times, usually giving deepthroat BJs and begging for rough sex. Her last visit was most c..

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7903kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Marina Angel Endures Lesbian Domination Threesome

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Tape Breast Bondage, and a Tight Hogtaping For Summer! Part 2

Release Year: 2020
Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: Bondage , Tape Bondage , Sweater Fetish , All Natural , High Heels
Video language: English

Summer's captor is not done with her just yet. He hogtapes her by running tape across her chest and then back to her feet, arching her as much as possible in the process. He then tapes her ankles to her thighs to make the bondage even more secure and tight. He leaves her once again. It doesn't take long bfore he is back though with a nylon stocking. He hoods poor Summer with it. It takes a while as it is a very tight fit! Once she is hooded, he wraps tape around her forehead and then back to her feet. Summer can barely move at all now. All she can do now is moan and twitch.

Duration: 26:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2918kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 596.5 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Tape Breast Bondage, and a Tight Hogtaping For Summer! Part 2

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Alexis and Kenna help bored, bratty Lilli with Tickling

Studio: PrimalsTicklegasm
Genres: Teen, Fetish, Tickling, Fetish BDSM

Kenna is babysitting , Alexis and Lilli, when Lilli complains that the documentary they are watching is boring and that Kenna and Alexis are lame. Well, Kenna knows exactly what will make Lilli no longer bored! They have Lilli naked and tied down to the recliner and they start to slowly tease her with their nails running along the skin on her neck and chest. Lilli starts to squirm and giggle and calls her and Kenna mean! But they are just giving her what she asked for.kind of. As they start tickling Lilli more intensely, she wiggles even more and Alexis complains that she is moving too much, but Kenna instructs Alexis to "chase her!" They show Lilli no mercy with all of this tickling on her armpits, ribs, stomach and hips. Lilli flails around laughing but they don't stop, in fact, they move down to her thighs. After Lilli calls them evil and seems to have had enough tickling, Kenna decides that it's time to attack her tied up, helpless feet!

Duration: 22:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 503.5 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Alexis and Kenna help bored, bratty Lilli with Tickling

By the Numbers - Graham

A set entirely dedicated to Graham's nipple punishment. Nearly seventy strokes turn her nipples into swollen peaks of pain.

Duration: 6:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1986kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 108.8 MB

Download By the Numbers - Graham

BoundLife - Straitjackets and gags [bl532]

Studio: BoundLife
Genres: Bdsm

Straitjackets are one of my favorite bondage things! So a nice evening with Roxanne in straitjackets was planned (for a long time), and now it finally happened! I don't know if Roxanne liked being in a straitjacket for so long, but we also were gagged after a while so she couldn't complain anyway. It is so relaxing, it almost feels safe, I don't know why. It is comfortable and you can not do anything about it, so you may as well just enjoy it!

Duration: 3:51
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11690kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 334.9 MB

Download BoundLife - Straitjackets and gags [bl532]

Elizabeth & Serene - BallGag Bed Bound Struggle

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM

Elizabeth and Serene are bound and seated on the bed when a man comes in with two matching ballgags stuffing one first in Elizabeth's mouth and then the next one on Serene's. Confident both women are silenced the man takes his leave and Elizabeth and Serene start struggling and gag talking trying to find a way out of the situation. Both women are wearing nightgowns, black high heels and pantyhose. Eventually they make their way up onto the bed and start to try to move around to find a way at each other's knots. Unfortunately they can't manage to grasp any of the knots as they've waited too long to attempt this. It doesn't deter them from trying to gag talk and plan their way out of the predicament however. Eventually the man comes back in and grabs Elizabeth's nightgown top tearing it and baring her breasts. He then moves around doing the same thing to Serene. Both women are then left to struggle again and they lay down on the bed and rub together for comfort over their mutual predica.

Duration: 11:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4405kbps

File size: 388.4 MB

Download Elizabeth & Serene - BallGag Bed Bound Struggle

Restrained and Led Relentlessly to Bondage Orgasms

Cast: Cassandra Cain
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage, torture

Cassandra Cain wears pretty black and maroon lace bra and panties. She also sports an ominous strappy black facial harness that covers her eyes and mouth; and her arms are bound behind her back, her legs strapped down by ankle and thigh to a spartan looking chair. The Hitachi hum fills our ears, even as its vibrations must fill Cassandra's hole, hardly protected by the lace panty gusset. Our wiggles her bare feet and moans into her gag as the wand takes her twat relentlessly to bondage orgasm land. It doesn't even look like she's trying to escape; perhaps she's signed up for just this kind of stimulation. Her panting through the mask, her anonymous face under the harness, suggest she is just the female human impulse for climax ruling supreme over her total being. What are Cassandra's thoughts in the darkness under that mask, as her pussy throbs and her voice nearly sobs to a shamelessly kinky twitchy explosion??

Duration: 8:01
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 18758kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Restrained and Led Relentlessly to Bondage Orgasms

Sandra Coerced in Ropes By Pretty Lady Photographer

"This girl is on fire!" the petite, pretty photographer thinks, looking longingly into her lens as she snaps away, image after image the stunning, silver haired MILF housewife captures and captivates the curvy country gal. Her home studio had been popular lately with the bored broads of the borough, word of mouth getting around, of the special attention shoot models receive. Sandra certainly seems to be enjoying the focus, as first a button or two is undone on her blouse by cute Constance, then a few more, revealing a lacey red brassiere bolstering fine breasts beneath. With curious trepidation Sandra waits, she's left alone for a moment as props are fetched. the photoshoot resumes, with Sandra now posed and poised in retrieved ropes tied up at the hands of her cute but creepy; pretty, but pervy, photographer!

Duration: 12:00
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps

File size: 456.6 MB

Download Sandra Coerced in Ropes By Pretty Lady Photographer

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Chrissy Entombed

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Captivechrissymarie
Cast: Chrissy Marie
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish

In this clip Chrissy plays a tombraider-esque character who stumbles into the wrong tomb where a cursed emperor captures her and takes her to an underground chamber. He mummifies her and performs a ritual that transfers his curse to her then leaves her bound and trapped in the chamber. Chrissy enters looking amazed by the place. A man dressed as an Egyptian emperor stands frozen at the end of the room. Chrissy wanders over to investigate. "This statue is amazingly detailed, the craftsmanship is magnificent. He must have been somebody of great importance, I wonder if he has any distinctive markings." She begins to brush off dust on the statue looking for identifying features. Her touching the statue triggers something and it comes to life. "Aah! Free at last!" Chrissy jumps back but he waves his hand at her and she becomes frozen. Only her eyes can move. The man comes up behind her and begins to grope her. "Wh-who are you? What have you done to me?" She asks. "I was once a powerful and.

Duration: 19:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5831kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 828.1 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Chrissy Entombed

GiGi Lyn - Hot Mama Struggles Hard in Bondage

Gigi got home from a night out and was very excited about getting to lay down on her couch and just relax for a while before heading to bed. Unfortunately, a man snuck in her door behind her without her even knowing. He grabs the girl and she immediately starts to squirm and plead with him, exclaiming that she doesn't have any money etc. After a bit of a struggle, the man manages to get her elbows and wrists bound. She tries to tell the man that she can get him into the safe next door if he'll just let her go. He's not interested though and stuffs a huge pair of panties in her mouth and wraps microfoam tape around her screaming head.

Duration: 16:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4356kbps

File size: 558.0 MB

Download GiGi Lyn - Hot Mama Struggles Hard in Bondage

So Hot

Okay everyone, this is a hot video. We have always known that our friend Tony Orlando hds a crush on Elise Graves, and in this video he finally he gets to be a little intimate with Elise - although her head is stuck in a heavy box.
The head box is suspended from overhead, and allows Elise to be restrained in a straitjacket and an ankle spreader bar. As Elise squirms and screams her breath fogs up the transparent plastic which makes it hard for us to see what's going on inside the box. This head box was inspired by the movie 'Saw' which featured a similar box which was slowly filled with water with the subject's head inside. You'll need to watch the video to see how the poor guy deals with this seemingly impossible situation.

Duration: 29:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3908kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 880.9 MB

Download So Hot

I'm Queen Slut of The Office not You

Nadia is the new hottie in the office and is getting all sorts of attention from male co-workers. Established office slut, Dixie, isn't having any of it so she invites Nadia over after work to teach her a lesson in the office whorearchy.

Duration: 26:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7849kbps
Audio: 212kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download I'm Queen Slut of The Office not You

Kimmy Lee Bondage Hardcore

He takes her off the fucking machine onto a crate for rough sex, deep penetration pounding and dick on a stick, making her squirt and ooze for a slick ride. She did quite well for her first sex slave training session.

Duration: 23:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7870kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Kimmy Lee Bondage Hardcore

Dancing Clamps

Winnie's nice, perky tits need some tender loving abuse from Alebeard. Clamping her big nipples with weighted clamps, Winnie does a lovely dance of pain with her tits while Alebeard spanks her with the crop.

Duration: 6:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1821kbps

File size: 98.3 MB

Download Dancing Clamps

BoundLife - A spanking [bl531]

I have always been seriously curious about spanking. And Roxanne too haha, but she is more curious about Giving me a spanking! So we tried it, but Roxanne was not really sure how to do it properly. It hurts quite a bit, but it also feels good, which is very strange.

Duration: 3:31
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11686kbps

File size: 305.8 MB

Download BoundLife - A spanking [bl531]

Mercy West - No Mercy

Mercy just getting to know each other, but Bella instantly takes control over her and in a matter of minutes Mercy is a willing slave. has a special touch, one that makes Mercy buck against her bondage.

Duration: 10:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5296kbps

File size: 422.5 MB

Download Mercy West - No Mercy

BoundLife - Merry Christmas! [bl654]

My first Christmas update! I know Gina did one every year, so I wanted to do one too! In this video, I am trying on various Xmas outfits. I am also collared in my 1.5kg awesome Swedish Collar. And I found a matching red and white ballgag, and red handcuffs! And to really make it festive, I chain myself to the wall! I am ready for Christmas!! Are you?

Duration: 8:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14621kbps

File size: 916.8 MB

Download BoundLife - Merry Christmas! [bl654]

Therapy for Dixie - Part 2

Although gags are not completely necessary for the treatment, he tires of her barrage of questions and comments. After she is thoroughly panty gagged, He stands her up on her knees and secures her to a post. He cuts off her skirt and then he cuts away the front of her shirt. She mmmmppphhs in protest, but he reminds her that this is going to help her and to not worry about frivolous things such as clothes. He grabs the tape and starts wrapping tape around her body and the post. He then gets out a vibrator attached to a pipe structure. He slides it between her legs and makes some adjustments. Soon after, he cuts her bra off and clamps her nipples. He then starts adding more tape as the vibrator hums away.

Duration: 14:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2909kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 328.3 MB

Download Therapy for Dixie - Part 2

Serene Isley - Black Nylon Encasement

I wanted to try out a nylon encasement with some black pantyhose I found and David was kind enough to oblige me. He starts by sliding both of me legs into one leg of the pantyhose over my white 6 inch high heels. He gets the other pair ready and slide it up my arms hooking it on my shoulders. He then pulls the other leg over my head, squishing my nose as he pulls the leg over my upper body. Next, he gets to work with silver tape. He tapes from my wrists all the way up to my elbows securing my arms together.

Duration: 16:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4396kbps

File size: 550.0 MB

Download Serene Isley - Black Nylon Encasement

Alba's Diary part 2

Cast: Layla, Alba, Ivy Blond, Rachel Adams, Pamela, Lara
Genres: Bondage BDSM

Alba is at home getting dressed up for a nice date. Her hair and makeup are very nice and she is in a sexy dress and heels, showing a lot of legs. Unfortunately, there is an escaped convict on the loose and he needs to hide out in her house until the police leave. Just as she is going to get her purse, he grabs her from behind in a tight handgag and pins her arms behind.

Duration: 19:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2614kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 396.3 MB

Download Alba's Diary part 2

ThatFetishGirl - The Cooperative Captive

When Casey realizes she's being robbed, she uses it to her advantage so she can get some attention from her fiancé. She makes a deal that if the robber ties her up, she will happily tell him where every valuable object in her house is.

Duration: 28:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7817kbps
Audio: 241kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download ThatFetishGirl - The Cooperative Captive

Hardcore Bondage For Hot Slaves Arteya & Alice

Cast: Maximilian Lomp, Arteya, Alice
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Flagellation, Bondage, Hardcore

Alice can't avoid introducing her lil sis. The persuasion of the iron pliers tearing her breasts is irresistible. Arteya is a totally different type of girl than her . It's astonishing how much she resembles a popular character of a series. Due to her young age, Lomp wouldn't torture her but when Arteya is unable to whip her elder , she must take her place. Poor girl can bear whipping really badly.

Duration: 25:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9766kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Hardcore Bondage For Hot Slaves Arteya & Alice

Belt Whipped, Clamped, and Hogtied in White Lingerie - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. With PJ seated, I start tying her upper body much more securely. Her elbows are tied, before I pull her wrists up into the middle of her back, once again stressing her shoulders to the max. More ropes are then wrapped around her body and arms and then cinched, of course. I remove her gag and realize, that her ankles need rope, so I do that before gagging her with a huge white ballgag. The strap does not have enough holes to get it quite as tight as I would like, but it is tight enough that it won't be coming out at all. I put her on the floor and watch her wriggle and writhe for a short while in her sexy white lingerie and matching gag. This is where Part 3 ends.

Duration: 22:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2946kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 511.4 MB

Download Belt Whipped, Clamped, and Hogtied in White Lingerie - Part 3

Kyra Pixie White Leotard Outdoors

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

Kyra's life of crime catches up to her, tied up outside in the dirt, tape gagged, vet wrap and scuba mask...

Duration: 6:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2947kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 148.3 MB

Download Kyra Pixie White Leotard Outdoors

BoundLife - What to do on the last day of 2016? [bl529]

What to do on the last day of 2016? Well, I decided to finally get my revenge on Roxanne! She has been tying me up most of the time and now it is my turn! I know she is not really a sub, but I don't care, she is going in the rigidspreader and I will ballgag her! The funny thing is, she holds one of the keys to my chastity belt, and I just know she will not even unlock my belt when I try to be dominant.

Duration: 3:31
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11699kbps

File size: 306.6 MB

Download BoundLife - What to do on the last day of 2016? [bl529]

Crystal Frost - Barefoot Bound Brunette

Crystal decided to spoil herself a little girl time and took Friday off. She was enjoying being able to take an early afternoon nap and even put on something cute and sexy to sleep in for fun. She was startled awake when she felt a huge weight pounce on top of her. She called out for help but there was no one around to save her. She asked the man what he wanted hoping to get this over as soon as possible. The woman wasn't supposed to be here today, but he was always prepared. Amused, the man looped pulled out his rope to use on the frightened brunette. He liked her, it was a shame he didn't have longer to stay and play with the brunette, but his policy was in and out as quickly as possible. He looped rope around her wrists fastening them side by side. He reached down and wrapped his large hands around her bare legs, pulling them towards him and lashing them together as well. Her elbows were next, she whimpered when he pulled them together behind her back.

Duration: 11:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4342kbps

File size: 379.4 MB

Download Crystal Frost - Barefoot Bound Brunette

Nova Pink gets tied up by Rija Mae

Aah last summer when we were in Spain we just had sun, bondage girls, and rope! Professional rigger Rija Mae offered to tie up poor Nova Pink (again!), and we just couldn't resist. Nova actually loves being tied, but Rija is very strict and a bit rough, it's a lot of fun to see them work! Rija tied Nova in a tight reverse prayer hogtie with a drooly gag. The beautiful setting adds to the fun, we just sat there for a while watching Nova struggle. She did not want to move too much, because she was right on the edge of the pool!

Duration: 8:28
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11702kbps

File size: 737.6 MB

Download Nova Pink gets tied up by Rija Mae

Lovely barefoot Sydney

Lovely barefoot Sydney, lounging all by herself in lingerie, fills her craving for being bound and getting gagged!

Duration: 11:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps

File size: 451.1 MB

Download Lovely barefoot Sydney

Elizabeth Andrews : Chicken Wing Strappadoed

Elizabeth is roughly led into a room by a man while pleading for him to let her go. Instead of doing that of course he binds her arms and brings her up into a painful chicken wing strappado held up by her elbow ropes.. After teasing her a bit about her situation the man leaves her alone to dangle by the painful elbow ropes as she moans and drools and looks for a way out of her predicament. Upon his return Elizabeth is shocked to discover the man intends to make her balance on one foot while she continues to entire the tight, painful elbow jacked tie. Will Elizabeth make it out of her captors clutches?

Duration: 17:19
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 813kbps

File size: 127.5 MB

Download Elizabeth Andrews : Chicken Wing Strappadoed

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Sexy French Girl does not Surrender

Release Year: 2016
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Tiffany Doll
Genres: Bondage, Breast Training Machine, Ebony, Redhead

Tiffany Doll is a cute French girl in the states for a bit of fun and Porn. We love sexy french girls! This is what we call the meet and greet. It's where we work for the very first time with a new girl. It is an ad lib scene that is very organic in its nature. We start simple, with just one rope. We feel out the girl's strengths and weakness, what she can handle, what she is good at, the scene evolves on its own accord. This scene sets the tone for the rest of the day.We bind her elbows tightly and make her strip for us. We add a wrist rope and tongue trap, then throat fuck our cute French girl with impunity. The tongue trap does not allow her to use her tongue so she can't stop the cock from sliding all the way down the back of her deep throat.

Duration: 19:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5621kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 837.0 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Sexy French Girl does not Surrender

Graias - Torture of Loyalty - Part 1

Studio: Graias

In this African land, to show their loyalty, women let their men to torture them. Moreover, these local women seeks this. In this session, Dr. Lomp and slave girl Mia will demonstrate this rooted tradition in a very real manner. While watching, you will ask yourself, if Ethiopian women really face this much pain, or if Dr. Lomp just lose his control while there is a whip in his hand.

Duration: 29:57
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 10541kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Graias - Torture of Loyalty - Part 1

Renata reacts sensitively to sexual stimulation

Cast: Renata
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Flagellation, Bondage, Hardcore

Renata stimulates and strikes her pussy alternately, which makes her worn out totally. Then Lomp triggers the shocker right on her clit accidentally, which is too much for the Slavic . Lomp would like to make up for it so he orders Reni a game - Lomp style. 25 minutes + 30 minutes hard whipping /uncut/ from Lomp's archive

Duration: 26:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9765kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Renata reacts sensitively to sexual stimulation

Penny's Test - Part 1

Penny is groped and spanked for a while. I snip away her sweater exposing her nipples. I clamp them and tie them overhead as I crotchrope her. I then completely bind her legs. Penny is ballgagged as well.

Duration: 22:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 498.7 MB

Download Penny's Test - Part 1

Cuffed diver girl Teressa

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

Poor Teressa was all ready to go diving, but we made her lock herself into a pair of black handcuffs! This snorkeled beauty was a little shy, but she tried to make the best of her situation, playing with the cuffs and testing what she could do with cuffed hands! Don't miss this update if you are a wetsuit / snorkel fan!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 6:36
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 255.9 MB

Download Cuffed diver girl Teressa

BoundLife - White strap gags! Christmas time [bl528]

A special update for you today!! Because it is almost Christmas! It's me and my friend Roxanne in straitjackets and white strap ballgags! I love red and white gags, it is so Christmassy! And they are also perfect for nurse play of course! I'm exicted about Xmas! Still wearing my chastity belt, have not been out for a few months now and my body is really getting used to it! I really hope to wear it for a long time, maybe even forever (although I don't know if that is possible).

Duration: 4:01
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11708kbps

File size: 349.6 MB

Download BoundLife - White strap gags! Christmas time [bl528]

Ashley Lane - Tit Whipping

Ashley Lane impales herself on the thick dildo, getting her wet pussy ready to ride the sybian. And while her cunt is getting buzzed, Abigail Dupree begins whipping Ashley's firm tits with a riding crop.

Duration: 8:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5864kbps

File size: 396.8 MB

Download Ashley Lane - Tit Whipping

Samantha James - Appearances are Everything

Ms. James called David into her office. He was a brilliant employee but he had issues following the rules. He had been warned twice already that he had to adhere to the dress code of slacks and a button up, but yet again, he showed up in jeans. He tried to feed His redheaded boss some line of BS about being more of an attitude guy than an appearance guy, but she wasn't buying it. She informs him that they are going to have to let him go since he obviously refuses to adhere to the rules. With surprisingly little fight, he thanks her, shakes her hand, and leaves to pack up his office.

Duration: 11:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4344kbps

File size: 395.7 MB

Download Samantha James - Appearances are Everything

Therapy for Dixie - Part 1

Dixie has a problem. She is a chronic masturbator. She lays on the sofa and tells her shrink all about it. She is worried about her job as she's often late and she's worried about being caught at work. Her relationships are suffering and she has lost interest in shopping!!! This is serious. Her shrink suggests an experimental treatment of being bound and enduring pain while simulated masturbation takes place. You see, he's a crook. He knows that once she achieves orgasm under these conditions that she will need to come back over and over again, and guess what he will be paid over and over again. After the sofa session, they start the treatment. Dixie sits on a chair as he starts binding her with tape. Once her arms are secure and she's frogtaped, he grabs her by her hair and does a hard slap and grab job on her tits to give her a taste of what to expect. He adds a little rope over the tape, before walking away to get a gag. This is where Part 1 ends

Duration: 14:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2878kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 316.8 MB

Download Therapy for Dixie - Part 1

Serene Isley - School Girl Gone Bad

Serene is roughly led into a room by her "client" dressed in a school girl outfit complete with pigtails. While the man roughly ties her up she protests telling him that "she's not into the kinky stuff" Little does she realize that he's going to make sure even if she's not into the kinky stuff she'll get a healthy dose of it. Tied into a tight lotus tie with a large mouth packing and clear gag the client gets rough with her slapping her tits and finally putting a proverbial cherry on top with some clamps fixed firmly on her tits looping down and under her waist rope so when she pulls and struggles it gives her some incentive to stay vocal.

Duration: 17:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps

File size: 653.8 MB

Download Serene Isley - School Girl Gone Bad

Kayla Green And Misha Cross

Off come Misha's sneakers so that her ankles can be bound. Doctor Kayla uses her fierce red-manicured hand to give this girl a good cheek-reddening spanking, then she gets her "patient" out of her top and mini-skirt and just down to her underwear, stretching Misha on her tummy so she can pull up her maroon-colored panties into a wedgie, then pulling off Misha's bra so that she can use that garment as a gag on the girl's protesting lips!

Duration: 19:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6340kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 929.8 MB

Download Kayla Green And Misha Cross

Back