Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

Drusilla Suffers on the Post for Our Enjoyment - Part 1

Drusilla's wrists are bound behind her back around the post, as I hood her with a pair of pantyhose. I slap grab her tits for a bit before adding a tight crotchrope. I then bind her elbows high and around the post. Her gag is intensified with multiple wraps of vetwrap. I pull her crotchrope tight utilizing a block and tackle. I love a woman with her hips thrust forward by a tight crotchrope. Drusilla has been fairly quiet up until this point, but that changes once I clamp her nipples. Her yelps intensify when I clamp her septum. Her agony only gets worse when I tie the nipple clamps to her septum clamp and tape her head to the post. It still does not look tight enough to me, so the twine connecting them is tightened further. I'm not done yet though as her crotchrope needs tightening as well, and I don't hesitate to do just that. Now we can sit back and watch her suffer for a while. I have more planned for Drusilla, but first, I decide to have a little fun and slap her tits with a thin.

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2937kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 594.7 MB

Download Drusilla Suffers on the Post for Our Enjoyment - Part 1

Sydney Hale - Shirt pulled up and over

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM
Video language: English

I was lounging about the house, just getting tired enough to think about going to bed. When my guy had a different thought. He said would just tie me in a simple hog tie, just use a couple of ropes. I thought sure why not! But I wasn't prepared for how simple yet effective this tie was. My hands were tied behind my back and then a rope around my ankles. He then rolled up one his wool, cotton blend socks and shoved it in my mouth. He then secured it with electrical tape, he did it so tightly that my tooth started digging into the inside of my lip. He continued around my head and over my hair. Without even giving me a second to protest my shirt came up over my head as a hood, causing me to be blind. Then the tape continued around my head and over my eyes. Now that I was gagged and blind folded he could finish what he started. I was hogtied with one single long rope, that made its way around my ankles, my wrists, around my head and over my eyes and then finally tied off ever so accuratel.

Duration: 4:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 187.1 MB

Download Sydney Hale - Shirt pulled up and over

Pressing Stone

Stone's big sexy tits just aren't perky enough for us, but a couple minutes in a pair of suction tubes will fix that right up. And while we're waiting for the udders to swell, we'll go ahead and whip her while her friend Cat holds her hands. Don't want her struggling after all...or do we?

Duration: 6:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2002kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 102.6 MB

Download Pressing Stone

Powershotz - Tiki strappad

What an uncomfortable position it is for Tiki. Her hands were bound backwards, and she's holding her upper body weight on her neck. Buttocks arched and ready for penetration.
She is entered from behind, and her yelps of displeasure can be heard. But no sympathy for the guy who fucks her. He seems to enjoyed it more like this.

Format: MPEG
Duration: 8:09
Video: 720x480, MPEG-1, 1660kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 113.9 MB

Download Powershotz - Tiki strappad

Using Sasha part 3

Sasha is a tried and true submissive...Feenix knows this and offers her no leniency...Indeed, in the very first scene, her ankles are stocked and spread wide...a tight chest harness keeps her upright as Feenix gets to work...Sasha endures nipple clamps tied off to her toes with bastinado...electric shock on her inner thighs and whips...after a very thorough intro, Feenix pleasures her pussy...Sasha is a struggler...probably because she enjoys the feeling, but Feenix would rather have a still target for the second scene...with all fours locked into wooden stocks, he flogs her ass and back...an electric dildo lodged into her pussy makes her orgasmic reward that much more intense...Sasha wails and moans as multiple orgasms rock her shakey body...In the 3rd scene, Feenix introduces a new toy in the form of Sadie Dawson...Sadie has also proved herself in submissive trials here at DungeonCorp, and she also has interests as a switch...I wouldnt say that Sadie is in control today, but she doe.

Duration: 10:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1456kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 112.2 MB

Download Using Sasha part 3

Karly Salinas - Girls-Next-Door Bonadge

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

A man is on the run and has come into Karly's house. He makes her sit on the floor in an upstairs room until he feels it is safe to leave. At one point, he checks outside and finds is safe to leave. "Come on! You are coming with me!" He tells Karly. But she knows that once he has her in a car, anything can happen and she begs him to leave her. She offers him a better solution to make sure she cannot interfere with his escape. "You can tie me up!" She tells him. Soon, the man has her tied tight. Tighter than she would have liked and she starts to complain. This gets her mouth stuffed and taped to gag her. The man then leave her struggling bound and gagged as he makes his get away.

Duration: 13:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7376kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 734.7 MB

Download Karly Salinas - Girls-Next-Door Bonadge

Metodology of Torture - Sucking Under the Cane - Part 2

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Ruthless real caning while the slave sucks his Lord's cock. The new task: the slave can't stop the blow job when the stick hits. Succeed? We'll see... cane, BJ. slap in face, emergency eye pressure....

Duration: 20:30
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 9766kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Metodology of Torture - Sucking Under the Cane - Part 2

Best HD Bdsm Sex Videos Emily Addison

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Bondagecafe
Cast: Emily Addison
Genres: bdsm, bondage

Poor Sweet Gwendoline (Emily Addison). Sir Dystic Darcy has sent her a note telling her to put on a fetish outfit, with the promise to foreclose on her mortgage if she doesn't do what he wants. Gwen puts on the outift and waits for Darcy. She soon finds herself tied very, very tightly. This is a fabulous set, and an apt one... for this is the first time Emily has shot with us in a number of years...

Duration: 16:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4802kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 611.6 MB

Download Best HD Bdsm Sex Videos Emily Addison

Brenda Stole his Retirement and He Wants it Back! - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I stand Brenda up and back her up to the large table with a 4x4 post poking through the middle. I tie her hair up high on the post tight, forcing her to bend backwards. I turn her around which reduces her stress but It's only so I can smack her ass. She doesn't seem happy about this at all. I turn her back around and tie her legs out to the table legs. When she spreads her legs, it tightens up her hair rope a little bit more. I add a crotch rope and tighten it with the overhead hoist. I then tie a rope around her neck and the post, which limits her mobility even further. I remove her gag to see what she has to say. I want to know where she has my cash hidden or I want access to an account with my money in it. I don't get the answers I want so I slap her thighs a few more times before clamping her nipples with clover clamps. She is really struggling as she endure the clamps on her bound tits. You can tell by the way her breathing changes. To make .

Duration: 22:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2933kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 513.4 MB

Download Brenda Stole his Retirement and He Wants it Back! - Part 2

Bondage, domination and torture for two horny brunettes Full HD 1080p

Sexy slavegirl with small naked tits, with naked shaved pussy and with little hot ass plus horny mistress, in black blouse, woith big boobs, with hot ass and with beautiful body. Her stripped. Her tied up with belts and chains on the table. She spanks her. She fucks her wet pussy and ass with vibrator. Professional bondage, domination, torture and spanking for sexy bitch with naked breast in the large house.

Duration: 28:04
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3758kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Bondage, domination and torture for two horny brunettes Full HD 1080p

Adara Begs For Bondage - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Adara doesn't go long without a gag. I grab her by her hair and enjoy watching her gag as I shove my fingers down her throat. I then continue finishing up with the rope. She got a small break from being gagged, but not much. I slip a nylon stocking over her head and then tightly strap the ballgag back in. I pull up a table and then I pick Adara up and set her on it face down. I then hogtie her as tightly as possible. Adara is not that flexible and although the hogtie doesn't look that tight compared to other ones that I've done, it is for Adara. Nothing but tension in every part of her body. I pull her head back and tie off the excess nylon. I then nosehook her to add to her punishment. I simply walk away and leave her to drool and endure her bondage. When Adara is at her absolute limit, I return. I ask if she wants to be released. She is most definitely ready. Since she is hogtied, I tell her that if she makes satisfactory hog noises that I'll s.

Duration: 25:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2941kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 573.7 MB

Download Adara Begs For Bondage - Part 3

Wednesday Harrington

Wednesday brings on the struggle, the moans and protest in this video clip. Bound in her tight fitting dress, stockings and heels is all she can do to just roll and bounce about to no avail.

Duration: 4:17
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 1498kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 51.0 MB

Download Wednesday Harrington

London River - Need For Pain

London River has a need for pain. All the welts and the tears are all real, nothing is staged.

Duration: 8:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8303kbps

File size: 499.8 MB

Download London River - Need For Pain

The Waiting Room

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage, torture

We recently acquired a large assortment of medical braces from a private collector in Southern California. During our phone conversation he warned us that we would need a truck to move all the braces he had in storage. He said he had been collecting for years and he had a Lot of braces. But how many braces could there be? Braces don't take up a lot of space. I wasn't sure that we really needed a truck but I decided to be on the safe side and rent a large enclosed Sprinter van. Well, the moving day finally came and I was glad we had the large van because we completely filled the cargo space all the way to the roof! There must have been at least 300 braces of every imaginable size, shape, color, age, material and manufacturer. I couldn't believe my eyes. This guy had indeed been collecting braces for years, at least since the beginning of Craig's List and E-Bay.

Duration: 6:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3902kbps

File size: 207.3 MB

Download The Waiting Room

Sandra Silvers & Salena Kent - Surprised, Satin Blouse wearing, Secretaries Sandra

We rejoin the surprised secretaries secured to a scaffold, matching yellow ball gags behind each bite, filling their mouths. Silver haired supervisor Sandra, a massive mammaried MILF in silky green blouse, balances on her high heeled stilettos, standing tied to the scaffold frame, while her colleague Salena, a youthful brunette in purple satin shirt, mini skirt riding up her frogged legs to reveal pantyhose covered pussy, is prostrate on the platform. The broad shouldered brute brings with him two vibrators, securing the first wand between Salena's well spread thighs, before busting Sandra's big breasts free of her blouse as he ties her tits tightly, securing a second wand under the rope tethering her thighs and pulling it up snugly into her crotch. Finally a strappado for Salena as he raises her wrists with a rope attached to the steel bar behind Sandra's head. The only respite from the restrictive predicaments for either gal is a wriggle of the hips, but with each wiggle she'll only.

Duration: 11:31
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4046kbps

File size: 367.8 MB

Download Sandra Silvers & Salena Kent - Surprised, Satin Blouse wearing, Secretaries Sandra

MILF Nurse Administers Strict Spanking Therapy to Strapped-in, Naked

Cast: Sandra Silvers,Ariel Anderssen

Nurse Silvers was coming to the end of a long shift, but she was looking forward to administering treatment to her last patient of the day... Doctor had ordered a thoroughly good spanking for the lithe and leggy blond amazon in the ward at the rear of the hospital.where no one outside could hear a thing. for both of us, Sandra thinks, approaching the prone patient, naked and ready for treatment, strapped to the bed by leather wrist cuffs, a wide white gag to muffle her moans to the rest of the ward, just in case. The MILFy medical attendant takes hold of the chain attached to ankle cuffs, lifting long legs high above head to a waiting pulley, for a suitable spanking position, and giving a full view of a peachy pert bottom and shaved pussy.

Duration: 11:14
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps

File size: 427.3 MB

Download MILF Nurse Administers Strict Spanking Therapy to Strapped-in, Naked

Tattooed slut

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Rain DeGrey Matt Williams Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Well, we finally did it. We have been doing live Bars shows for quite some time now, but we have never broken a bitch before. Today is the day it finally happens. We made this shoot a little different.

Duration: 20:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7275kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Tattooed slut

Emily Addison Part 1032

Genres: Bondage, Fetish, No Sex, Erotic, Pantyhose, Toys, Stockings, Foot Fetish, Latex, Corset, High Hills

Poor Sweet Gwendoline (Emily Addison). Sir Dystic Darcy has sent her a note telling her to put on a fetish outfit, with the promise to foreclose on her mortgage if she doesn't do what he wants. Gwen puts on the outift and waits for Darcy. She soon finds herself tied very, very tightly. This is a fabulous set, and an apt one... for this is the first time Emily has shot with us in a number of years... what a lovely welcome back

Duration: 16:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4802kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 611.6 MB

Download Emily Addison Part 1032

She Needed the Money - Part 1

Summer called me up out of the blue one day and mentioned that she wanted to shoot some bondage for futilestruggles. I was a little taken aback as we had attempted a shoot once before that did not end very well. That was months ago and I had never heard back from her until now. It seems like she is in some kind of pickle and just needs the money. I feel bad for her, and am always willing to help someone out, and agree to a shoot. Since she tapped out last time, I'm not going to put a lot of effort into an outfit... panties and tight cutoff tanktop will do. With her wrists bound, I start manhandling and groping Summer's tits and ass. They are both smacked, before I tie her hands overhead. Her legs are spread and tied to a spreaderbar, before I continue slapping her tits and ass. Summer is very stoic and for the most part unresponsive... either very nervous, or maybe just a little repulsed by a sweaty man like me having my way with her muscular, bound, tan body. I order her to shake her.

Duration: 22:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2940kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 510.7 MB

Download She Needed the Money - Part 1

Super bondage, spanking and torture for horny slavegirl part2 Full HD 1080p

Horny blonde with naked small tits, with naked small ass and with beautiful body plus man in clothes. Her tied up with ropes on the chair. Clothespins on her pussy lips. He fucks her shaved pussy with dildo and vibrator. Professional bondage, torture and domination for a sexy slavegirl with naked breast in the large room.

Format: m4v
Duration: 29:38
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4336kbps
Audio: 108kbps

Download Super bondage, spanking and torture for horny slavegirl part2 Full HD 1080p

SexualDisgrace Layla Price

Studio: SexualDisgrace FetishNetwork
Cast: Layla Price
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rough Sex, Deep Throat, Domination, Humiliation, Hardcore, All Sex

The submissive and obedient horny slut Layla Price is back to play in our dungeon for a true disrace. She's immediately prepped for rope bondage and domination fun. She loves being slapped and spanked, gagged and fucked roughly, deep and hard down her throat and pussy.

Duration: 25:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7853kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download SexualDisgrace Layla Price

Sydney Hale - Strapped tight and not going anywhere!

I know that when I wear pigtails I can get myself into a bit of trouble. My guy knew exactly what kind of trouble I was going to get into. He wrestled the upper body harness on to me like a cowboy roping a calf. I was in that harness very quickly. What my guy always forgets is that I still have use of my legs, feeling like I needed to be chased I started running around the living room. Proving to him that I was still free. Catching me again, and having a little bit more difficulty the lower body leg harness went on. To quickly make sure that I wouldn't run away he tied rope around my things and my ankles making sure I wasn't going anywhere. To be playful I tried to unclip my harness', but my sneakiness isn't so sneaky, my guy wrapped my hands with electrical tape. I don't like knowing that I could get out. I like to be tied tightly and secure. After he tied my hands in went the harness ball gag. My guy came over and pushed and rolled me around just to make sure I couldn't get out. I w.

Duration: 4:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps

File size: 161.4 MB

Download Sydney Hale - Strapped tight and not going anywhere!

Heavy Metal

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage, torture

Here are a couple of odd videos from our bondage archives. The first video is titles 'Heavy Metal' and features a cast of characters including Wired4Fun, Elise Graves, Mercy West, MummyEd and a few others who couldn't show the faces or share there names. The title Heavy Metal refers to a pair of stainless steel helmest that Wired4Fun had brought along. The helmets were custom made and are very solid.

Duration: 6:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3879kbps

File size: 203.7 MB

Download Heavy Metal

Ashley Lane - Tit Whipping

Ashley Lane impales herself on the thick dildo, getting her wet pussy ready to ride the sybian. And while her cunt is getting buzzed, Abigail Dupree begins whipping Ashley's firm tits with a riding crop.

Duration: 8:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5864kbps

File size: 396.8 MB

Download Ashley Lane - Tit Whipping

Tara vs. Her Inspection

After being locked in her chastity belt for 3 weeks Tara's attitude had increased by leaps and bounds. Suffering the embarrassment of it showing under clothes and other inconveniences, she was willing to do just about anything to get it off. With that in mind she is bolted to a pallet table to inspect the belt and ensure it's not tampered with. If she's tickled and teased a bit; I'm sure she won't mind. Not if she doesn't want to spend another week locked inside the chastity belt.

Duration: 10:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2295kbps

File size: 193.8 MB

Download Tara vs. Her Inspection

Sandra Silvers - Aggressive Mouth Stuffing Gag, Hogtie & Blindfold

Cast: Sandra Silvers

Sandra had been getting ready for an evening out, looking ravishing in a red dress, off the shoulder lace trim barely covering massive mammaries, black sheer pantyhose on her shapely legs, feet slipped into red stilettos. Her ride had enough waiting around for her to get ready, and catching sight of the silver haired stunner he has an idea to make tonight even more enjoyable, for him at least! The impatient assailant hand gagged our and, bringing her back into the house, high heels clicking on the wooden floor, drops her onto the couch. Stuffing his handkerchief between her lips till her cheeks bulge, before wrapping in place with black vetwrap, tigthly between her teeth, pushing the cloth even deeper inside her mouth. He wraps ropes around her curvaceous form, boobs busting over the strict coil as it bites in under her chest, more at her ankles and knees, then adds a further wrapping OTM of the bandage tape before pulling down the thin layer of lace on her dress to reveal bare breas.

Duration: 13:46
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps

File size: 424.8 MB

Download Sandra Silvers - Aggressive Mouth Stuffing Gag, Hogtie & Blindfold

Ariel Anderssen, Leotard, pantyhose, Zipties - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. More and more zipties are used to immobilize Ariel. First, she gets some ziptie face bondage. Then her heels are removed and her big toes are pulled back and ziptied to her waist. Ariel moans through her sponge gag as I tighten up the zipties which are pulling her into the splits. I keep adding and cinching zipties, and soon she is completely secured to the post. I then attach a block and tackle to the one buried in her cunt, and use it to bury it even deeper. I tidy things up a bit, by snipping some of the long ends off, before clamping Ariel's nipples. Ariel's moans start getting a little more intense now as I add even more zipties. She gets a chest harness that pulls and locks her upper back into the post. Things are starting to get strict. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 19:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2940kbps

File size: 437.0 MB

Download Ariel Anderssen, Leotard, pantyhose, Zipties - Part 2

Sara Liz - Super Tight

Genres: Bondage, Fetish, No Sex, Erotic, Pantyhose, Toys, Stockings, Foot Fetish, Latex, Corset, High Hills

Sara Liz finds that bondage can be really, really challenging. Dressed in a tight purple corset, dark nylons and sling-back, stilettos - with even tighter straps. She really does her best to struggle, but she can honestly barely move. The very effective (honestly so) microfoam tape gag muffles her screams...

Duration: 16:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4775kbps

File size: 613.6 MB

Download Sara Liz - Super Tight

Beretta James

Cast: Beretta James
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral, All Sex, MILF

Beretta finds herself tightly bound in a Japanese Box tie, on her back with a hard cock fucking the back of her throat. It's go time and we are bringing the cock. No warm up, just a good old fashion cock attack on a helpless Cougar who loves the rough sex.
Beretta is tossed around like a rag doll. Fucked in every position, roughly manhandled and skull fucked into subspace. It's a relentless attack from brutal deep throating, to cervix pounding fucking. Beretta takes it all. In the end we hang her upside down and vibrate her to several earth-shaking, screaming orgasms.

Duration: 22:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7345kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Beretta James

Hard bondage, hogtie, spanking and torture for naked girl part1 Full HD 1080p

Sexy bitch in black dress, in gray blouse, with big tits and with beautiful body plus hot brunette in black clothes with big ass. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - full body. Gag in her mouth. He spanks her naked ass and hot body. She fucks her wet pussy with vibrator. Professional bondage, spanking, domination and torture for horny model with naked breast in the large garage.

Format: m4v
Duration: 29:25
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3987kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Hard bondage, hogtie, spanking and torture for naked girl part1 Full HD 1080p

Drusilla Suffers on the Post for Our Enjoyment - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I hammer a nail into the post and then anchor nose hooks to it. Drusilla yelps and moans as I pull her wrists up and tie them off at the top of the post, before adding more clear tape. 6 heavy duty spring clamps are applied to her tits before I take a break for a while and watch her suffer. I'm not done with her yet though as I return and slide the concrete block out from under her feet. She slides down the post a fraction of an inch, but it is enough to tighten up her nose hooks even more. Drusilla screams and moans in agony, but once again... I'm not done with her yet. I clover clamp her cunt lips, then I remove her shoes and tie one big to to each clamp as she suffers for our enjoyment suspended and bound to the post. Drusilla's screams intensify as she endures her bondage. At the end of the clip, I release her and give her a long hug as I appreciate how she has suffered for us. I show some closeups of her body and tits afterwards, showcasing th.

Duration: 26:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2934kbps

File size: 605.1 MB

Download Drusilla Suffers on the Post for Our Enjoyment - Part 3

Nipple clamps and mouth spreader for Pling

Bondage loving girl Pling returns with her incredibly long hair in a nice braid, ready for anything. She wants to try the RigidStock, yes, she really asked for it! Well, we are very happy to lock her in this device, and a heavy custom made chastity belt as a little added bonus. We then chain the RigidStock to the ceiling so Pling won't go anywhere, and we are free to add some more stuff that she did not anticipate. She can handle anything, so there's no reason why we should not spread her mouth wide open with a dental gag and clamp her sensitive nipples! Pling is surprised, but her moaning and drooling probably means that she is enjoying it. we think ;-)

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:09
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 155.4 MB

Download Nipple clamps and mouth spreader for Pling

Yasmine BehindBarz Prototype

Playmate Yasmine always seems to show up when I have a new belt. She is my test subject, a very gorgeous one! This time she dropped by and I had a unique prototype from BehindBarz for her. They only make male chastity belts, but a while ago I asked them if they could think of a way to make a female belt, as I liked their design very much. They came up with a prototype and very kindly sent it to me.

Duration: 6:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14515kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 673.0 MB

Download Yasmine BehindBarz Prototype

Super bondage, domination and torture for naked girl part 2 HD 1080p

Sexy slavegirl with naked shaved pussy, with naked small boobs, with naked ass and with beautiful body plus man in broun pants. Her tied up with belts on the floor. He fucks her mouth and naked wet pussy with big dildo. Professional bondage, domination and torture for horny model with naked tits in the large house.

Duration: 8:40
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3081kbps
Audio: 147kbps

Download Super bondage, domination and torture for naked girl part 2 HD 1080p

Sandra Silvers & Ariel Anderssen - Secretary MILF Duo Gagged on Screen

When the company boss told his secretaries they had to stay late to sign for a special delivery, they hadn't expected it was Them he would be delivering! All other employees gone for the night, he snuck back in and surprised the sweater clad stunners, tying their hands behind them and a crotch harness for good measure. We join the damsels in distress as he hops them into the empty warehouse. Both broads get a bandanna stuffed in their mouths, with a wide over chin wrapping of vetwrap over the top, all up close on screen. The crotch ropes cruelly biting into their panyhose clad pussies as they struggle against their bindings, their short pencil skirts offering little protection.

Duration: 11:39
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps

File size: 442.6 MB

Download Sandra Silvers & Ariel Anderssen - Secretary MILF Duo Gagged on Screen

Sandra Silvers - MILF Damsel in Duct Tape Attempts Daring, Window Smashing Escape!

Nabbed MILF Sandra, leopard print blouse busting open showing off her lacy bra, is dragged through the door of the rundown trailer by her hulking, hillbilly harasser. Securing her his priority, a roll of silver duct tape in hand, he uses copious coils to capture the curvy cutie; chest, waist, knees, calves, ankles, elbows, wrists and even her fingers... Not forgetting an extra layer over the tape gag too! What next? She wonders, left alone for who knows how long, the door locked behind him, the buxom broad begins to roll around on the floor searching for an escape, long legs in dark pantyhose kick in the air as high heels bang against the door, the wall... the window! Stilettos strike, smashing glass, and the daring damsel calls out through gagged mouth. Who will answer her muffled cries!?

Duration: 13:10
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4018kbps

File size: 417.7 MB

Download Sandra Silvers - MILF Damsel in Duct Tape Attempts Daring, Window Smashing Escape!

Ariel Anderssen, Leotard, pantyhose, Zipties - Part 1

Ariel is a ballet instructor. Ballet is an artform of discipline and Ariel visits me as she believes that I give her an edge over the competition. She believes that she cannot teach discipline unless she is disciplined. I don't know if that's the case, but I'm certainly glad she feels this way and I am more than happy to help. Ariel waits for me in high heels and a leotard with her wrists ziptied behind her bck and around a post. When I arrive, the first thing I do is tightly strap a ballgag in her mouth. Ariel moans as I run my hands up and down her toned athletic body, slapping and groping as I proceed. Sonn, I am fashioning a crotchrope out of zipties. I can't keep my greedy hands off of her and I continue manhandling her. A few hard thigh slaps, almost brings her to her knees, which is always nice, but I instead order her into a splits position, which is natural for a ballerina. If you have not figured it out yet, I will mostly use zipties to bind Ariel, and I get started. I zipti.

Duration: 20:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2943kbps

File size: 461.5 MB

Download Ariel Anderssen, Leotard, pantyhose, Zipties - Part 1

Cherie DeVille Part 1146

After a couple seriously gut wrenching orgasms, Jim ungags her and we get to hear her inner dialogue as gets more and more turned on, and closer and closer the the impending cliff. The orgasm wins again - and it is loud - but boy it is just so sexy.

Duration: 17:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4823kbps
Audio: 61kbps

File size: 617.3 MB

Download Cherie DeVille Part 1146

Casino: Lilly Got Caught Stealing Towels and Soap - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Lilly is in Real distress at this point, but her ordeal is far far from over. Ace snips off her panties and then pulls them through her legs. Yes, they shall make a wonderful gag! He shoves them in her mouth completely and orders her to keep them there. if she spits them out, they'll just go right back in after being on the dirty floor... not to mention what else she would have to endure for doing so. Ace adds more rope, this time to her chest. He adds clover clamps to her nipples as well. He wraps clear tape around her head and the post, securing her head even more and ensuring the gag will stay tightly in place. He manhandles her a bit before he removes the concrete block from under her feet. He also removes the 6 inch heels that she has been standing in all this time. She is so securely tied at this point that she no longer needs the block or her shoes. Ace now ties both of her big toes up. Ace then grabs another bundle of rope and continues b.

Duration: 23:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2914kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 522.3 MB

Download Casino: Lilly Got Caught Stealing Towels and Soap - Part 2

Torture of Loyalty - Part 1

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Graias

Ethiopia is known by its famous coffee, but indeed there is another pleasurable concept there: Torture of Loyalty. In this African land, to show their loyalty, women let their men to torture them. Moreover, these local women seeks this. In this session, Dr. Lomp and slave girl Mia will demonstrate this rooted tradition in a very real manner. While watching, you will ask yourself, if Ethiopian women really face this much pain, or if Dr. Lomp just lose his control while there is a whip in his hand.

Duration: 29:57
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 10541kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Torture of Loyalty - Part 1

Back