Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

Tape Bondage Pet - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... A short length of rope is tied around Illustrious Rouge's neck. I make her stand and tie the rope to a hanging pipe. I go get more tape and when I return I start taping her legs. Her thighs are taped. More tape is added around her upper thighs and through her legs and under her ass. More is run straight up between her legs to form a crotch tape. Then Tape is run across her ass. I smack her ass a few times in between taping. I position the pipe directly in front of her and tape her to it. I make her turn around for me in a 360 to display herself and the bondage. I sit back and watch her struggle for a bit. When I return I give her ass a few more slaps and make her turn in circles once again. I cut the tape binding her to the pipe and have her get on her knees. I remove the neckrope and her gag and the main part of the clip ends shortly after. I added 2 gag scenes that proved to be too much for her. After that I added some behind the scenes footage.

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:00
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2937kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 605.5 MB

Download Tape Bondage Pet - Part 2

Sydney Hale - Blue socks and panties tight on the floor

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM
Video language: English

I was feeling all cute and sassy in my baby blue outfit! I wiggled and shook around my stuff to get my guy's attention. Although, that didn't take long he was playing hard to get.... I hopped about so my ass was shaking just for him. Finally he caved in and attacked me with a firm hand to the ass. Boy did I squeal with excitement. Next thing you know my arms were being tied behind my back. And for added pleasure and excitement a crotch rope was anchored to the rope around my body. I tried to hop away but my guy took that ability away from me very quickly. He started with a rope tightly around my upper thighs then worked his way down my legs with fancy knots all the way down to my ankles. My legs were so tightly together that my ankle bones were rubbing hard against each other, making standing not a very good option. As he laid me on the floor to look at his handy work another slap to the ass to show me who was in charge now. Then with my panties, my guy rolled them up and shoved the.

Duration: 4:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 153.6 MB

Download Sydney Hale - Blue socks and panties tight on the floor

Yasmine returns

One of our first contestants returns: the gorgeous Yasmine wanted to try again because last time she only got to 15. She has some curious reactions to the shocks!

Duration: 6:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14696kbps
Audio: 276kbps

File size: 739.2 MB

Download Yasmine returns

Best HD Bdsm Sex Videos Dealing With Disrespect

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Assumethepositionstudios
Cast: Chrissy Marie, Lola Anderson
Genres: BDSM, Spanking

The final part of their punishment is a stern paddling to make sure the lesson sinks in. Disobedience and disrespect will not be tolerated. One of the time they put their hands on the wall, bottom with thrust out, panties down to learn a lesson with the paddle. Crying out as their bottoms are blistered, they are soon lined up together for a final paddling. Afterwords they console and rub each other's swollen punished flesh.

Duration: 8:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8112kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 539.6 MB

Download Best HD Bdsm Sex Videos Dealing With Disrespect

Caroline Pierce has a strange obsession with Robyn

She breaks into her house and waits for her to come home from Crime fighting. Robyn comes home and so glad to finally have a couple of days off. She has left her utility belt at the bat cave since she figures she will not need it. The stalker, Caroline, pops up behind her and surprises her. Robyn starts to tell her that she is trespassing, but she is surprised with a special rag. It is time for Robyn to go nite nite. She is limp and played with. Her costume is slowly stripped off even with attempts to try to snap back to being awake. She keeps getting put down until nothing is left except pantyhose and her mask. What does the stalker intend on doing to her? Is it time to call people over so she can be humiliated and never fight crime again? Is she the stalker's bitch now?

Duration: 11:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3624kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 310.5 MB

Download Caroline Pierce has a strange obsession with Robyn

Ava, Mistress Irony

Mistress Irony has a new toy to use on submissive Ava. It's a fancy fuck toy, kind of like a fuck robot. The fucking machine has some cool features. It can be controlled by Mistress's voice. "Move Slower" Mistress Irony commands, and the fucking machine slows down, much to Mistress Irony's, and sub Ava's delight. After Ava has had her fill of fucking, she helps her sexy, busty mistress get off with a hitachi vibrator, while the fucking machine is still pounding away at her well used pussy.

Duration: 14:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 827.8 MB

Download Ava, Mistress Irony

Attitude Adjustment For Rosie - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. I ask her if she has had enough and all I get are whimpers. Her crotchrope must be tight, because when I say I will loosen it if she rings the bells hanging from her nipples, she does so without hesitation. I was going to take them off anyway as I have more fun planned! I spend a litt;e time tying her stringently to the post, before taking some time to play with her sore nipples. Rosie squeals and whimpers as I twist and pinch her inviting nipples. A large harness ballgag will help quiet her down, and so I buckle one on her head, nice and tight! I step away and let Rosie adapt to and endure her bondage. I am still not done with her though... I return with nosehooks and more rope. Her neck is secured to the post, making her bondage even more secure and stringent. Heavy spring clamps are applied to her already sensitive nipples, before I tie her head to the post as well. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 20:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 450.6 MB

Download Attitude Adjustment For Rosie - Part 2

Chrissy Marie - Strap City

Genres: Bondage, Fetish, No Sex, Erotic, Pantyhose, Toys, Stockings, Foot Fetish, Latex, Corset, High Hills

Ah.. Chrissy Marie in tight straps it just seems right. Especially when a rope is attached which pulls her into a ball tie. So helpless so yummy.

Duration: 17:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4786kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 652.5 MB

Download Chrissy Marie - Strap City

Ashley Lane Brown Shirt Baby

Sometimes when you have a girl that really loves being tied up an dominated, you don't need a really complicated outfit (just a tight brown leatherette turtleneck and a sleek pair of hose), or accessories, you just need some rope and a little imagination.

Duration: 23:57
Video: 853x480, AVC (H.264), 4084kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 734.1 MB

Download Ashley Lane Brown Shirt Baby

Holly Heart Strictly Restrained And Anally Fucked By Bbc!

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Anal Bondage Fucking, Anal Sex, Big Breasts, Big Dick, Black Cock, Blonde, Blonde Slave Training, Blue Eyes, Box Tie, Deep Throat, Double Penetration, Drool, Interracial, Long Hair, Shaved, Smeared Makeup

After binding up our pet in a strict chest harness and letting her pee in a bucket so she does not spoil our nice dungeon floors, we throw Holly onto the fuckbed. What follows is an epic dicking down in every single hole by two hard relentless cocks. Holly is ragdoll fucked all over the bed in every angle and position we so desire.
This is what she was born for. Her hair and makeup are destroyed, giving her the look of a sad eyed messy panda. Drool pours out as the cocks pour in. Holly's eyes roll up into the back of her skull as 10 inches of black thunder own her ass and reshape it to be custom fitted. When we follow that up with a DP, Holly loses her mind. And who can blame her?
We fuck until we have had our fill. Our drained and well fucked pet is left twitching on the bed, reduced to a sticky bag of holes. Quick, did someone get the number of the cock truck that just hit her?

Duration: 29:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Holly Heart Strictly Restrained And Anally Fucked By Bbc!

Reverse Prayer Hogtie For Rachel - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... A ballgag harness panel gag is tightly fitted and buckled on Rachel's head. She is then lifted and placed on an old metal table. She lays there patiently knowing she'll soon be tied into a strenuous hogtie. It's not long and she is indeed hogtied. Rachel moans as she is tightly bowed. She seems to whimper and yelp a little more than usual. That's because her crotchrope was connected completely and really tightened up when she was arched. I tie a length of rope to a D-ring on her harness gag and pull her head back with it. I walk away and leave Rachel to endure her bondage. Drool streams from behind her panel gag, and snot from her nose. She knows I want her to struggle, but all she can muster is a few twitches and moans. After she's been on her stomach for a while, I put her on her side. Now you can see how tight her crotchrope is. It's buried! I sit back and enjoy the fruits of my labor once again. At the end of the clip, I play and grope my cap.

Duration: 25:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2939kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 568.9 MB

Download Reverse Prayer Hogtie For Rachel - Part 3

Cobie - arms weighed down

We thought it would be fun to lock heavy metal onto Cobie's slender arms until she literally couldn't move them anymore. Cobie thought that would be fun too, but after a few minutes she realised that this wasn't an easy predicament. We placed the key inches away from her fingers, but she simply couldn't move her arms to grab the key. The metal was tight and heavy, handcuffs alternated with custom wrist cuffs, and a pair of handcuffs on her elbows plus heavy elbow cuffs above those. Cobie is easily flexible enough to have a regular pair of handcuffs on her elbows, and to be honest, that would have been enough to restrain her without hope of escape. But we like overdoing it, and Cobie loves it too!

Duration: 4:34
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11709kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 398.7 MB

Download Cobie - arms weighed down

A Painslut's Lesson -part 8

Kiki is exhausted and slumped over in the chair, her slutty used-up pussy on display for everyone to see. She thinks she's finished, but obviously she hasn't learned her lesson. Alebeard can't help but punish Kiki with her flashing her cunt at him like that! So it's over his knee for the hardest, most painful spanking she's ever endured. The paddle brings shrieks out our sweet girl that we didn't think possible, and begging for mercy and forgiveness is absolutely heartbreaking. Or it would be were not so damn hot. And when the paddle finally disappears, after leaving her bottom a mass of bruises and welts, Kiki heaves a sigh of relief. But it's short-lived as Alebeard's hand begins to spank her sore cheeks into a fiery agony that leaves her screaming and crying incoherently! I think our poor little slut has learned her lesson.

Duration: 6:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4701kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 240.6 MB

Download A Painslut's Lesson -part 8

Katie - proud HuCow 1080p

Look at our Katie! Isn't she just spectacular! Thank you for checking her out on, where we have all the Katie videos and more! Today, she shows us her training is paying off. Katie needs no restraints or gag anymore. She is a proud HuCow, and she is very obedient, even when faced with the prospect of being milked by the goat milker! Katie's legs are strapped, so she can stand perfectly on her knees and hands. This gives her a proud HuCow posture, with her huge udders dangling between her arms. She even presents the farmer with her udders when he holds out his hand. A bit of oil and then it's on to the goat milker! It still hurts her a little, but Katie is definitely transformed now, she will go through her sessions without complaining or bolting. She's a proud HuCow!

Duration: 8:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14667kbps

File size: 927.0 MB

Download Katie - proud HuCow 1080p

Roped, Shackled, Stocked and Wrapped

Agatha has proven her worth as a tough and beautiful subject for my bondage whims...she's just not always happy about it...She uses many defense mechanisms to deal with the harsh treatment and one of them is calling her dom names...Agatha does not go gentle into that bondage night, that is for sure...To tell you the truth, I enjoy it...All she can do is express her frustration as I continue doing what Im doing, often inspiring me to do something more degrading...In the end, like all sluts, when that vibrator hits her pussy, its like a drug that relaxes her and she submits...I use a variety of methods of restraint with Agatha, for youre viewing enjoyment...Have a great weekend

Duration: 10:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3629kbps

File size: 291.5 MB

Download Roped, Shackled, Stocked and Wrapped

Sandra Silvers - Tough, Twisted, Tight Tie Torment in Texas! PredicamentBondage!

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

Sandra had spent a long day seeing the sights of Texas. Back in her hotel room she'd stripped down to her black vintage body girdle to change dress for the evening, before noticing the wardrobe door already a-jar... Surprised to find a burglar hiding inside, who quickly disarmed her with a wrapping of rope around her wrists and forearms, looping around her thumbs to keep her hands immobile and fingers unable to reach for the knots! Now seated in a chair, enormous tits straining, caught between tied arms, a white handkerchief cleaved between her teeth, she nervously waits to see what her assailant has in store for her. A much bigger gagging it seems! Undoing the 'kerchief and shaking it out with one hand while he gags her mouth with the other, before proceeding to stuff the full amount of fabric between her lips, filling her fully from cheek to cheek. Vetwrap tape holds it all in place, wrapped right around her head as he lifts her hair and presses the wrapping firmly against her face..

Duration: 12:39
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4898kbps

File size: 482.7 MB

Download Sandra Silvers - Tough, Twisted, Tight Tie Torment in Texas! PredicamentBondage!

Tough Cop Rachel Lured into Captivity by Miguel - Part 1

Rachel sneaks around an abandoned structure out in the middle of nowhere... this has to be the place. She has been working a case on her own and received a tip that she might find and catch Miguel red handed! She finds an open door and quietly enters. She finds a table with rope and zipties laid out. She gets a little excited as she realizes this could be her big break. She is the best lady cop on the force, but she feels as though she needs a huge bust to be taken seriously. She pulls out her phone and starts taking pics of the evidence. Her excitement is short lived when one of Miguel's thugs quickly grabs and pins her arms behind her back and at the same time clasps his other hand tightly over her mouth. Her phone drops to the floor. She tries to talk, but all we here are muffled sounds. He asks her a question, but she responds with who she is instead of answering, so his hand quickly and tightly gags her once again. He gags her with just a piece of tape as a test and then ties her.

Duration: 20:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2899kbps

File size: 448.5 MB

Download Tough Cop Rachel Lured into Captivity by Miguel - Part 1

Chrissy Marie - Extra Tight

Genres: Bondage, Fetish, No Sex, Erotic, Pantyhose, Toys, Stockings, Foot Fetish, Latex, Corset, High Hills

Chrissy Marie finds herself in another crazy tight hogtie. This is the last of the scenes from the hogtie custom I shot with her a few months ago. It really is just as tight and difficult as it looks. Chrissy did another outstanding job. Another of those scenes for fans of very strict bondage.

Duration: 17:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4790kbps

File size: 638.6 MB

Download Chrissy Marie - Extra Tight

Ariel Anderssen Must Atone for her Work Place Infractions - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Again we have brand new unsharpened pencils because they have never been used... further proof that Ariel does nothing all day besides taking selfies and posting them on social media. I rubber band them and trap her lips between them. The lower set are tied to the binder clips on her tits and the upper pair are tied around her head. This was done on the fly and did not turn out as well as I had hoped, but it worked ok. I shove a few fingers down her throat. Maybe she is not useless after all. Ariel looks very surprised as I approach her with a large dildo. I then start shoving it down her throat and enjoy watching her eyes as she gags and chokes. Ariel sure was feisty and load when her ordeal started, but now she is soft spoken and keeps apologizing. They are all sorry when they are caught and I don't give in to her puppy eyes. After the pencils are removed from her purple lips, I cleave gag her with an elastic bandage and then add lots of black ta.

Duration: 23:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2944kbps

File size: 535.3 MB

Download Ariel Anderssen Must Atone for her Work Place Infractions - Part 2

Bondage, spanking and domination for hot naked bitch part1 Full HD 1080p

Sexy slavegirl with naked boobs, with naked pussy and with naked sexy body plus man in blue jeans. Her tied up with belts - hands and legs on the floor. He spanks her hot little ass and beautiful body. Professional bondage, spanking, domination and torture for horny model with beautiful breast in the large house.

Duration: 29:41
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3493kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Bondage, spanking and domination for hot naked bitch part1 Full HD 1080p

Diamondly FrogTied with Zipties - Part 1

I am taking some pics of Diamondly as she shows off her sexy outfit, but in doing so, I start imagining her in strict bondage. I have zipties handy so I start by binding her wrists before I start manhandling her. I spend a little time slapping her ass and groping her before I continue binding her. I fashion a crotchrope out of zipties before I put Diamondly in a chair. I spend some time cleave gagging her and then making a head harness out of zipties. Her arms are folded and her wrists are ziptied to her upper arms. before her elbows are ziptied together. I love her outfit, but I cut her sweater open anyway so I can have access to her tits. I put castration bands on her nipples before adding more zipties and tightening the others. Now she is almost ready to be frogtied. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 26:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps

File size: 592.6 MB

Download Diamondly FrogTied with Zipties - Part 1

Angelica - mannequin challenge

Our One-Bar-Prison is generating a lot of buzz in the female bdsm community!! Is it really true? Can one bar hold a girl in place without any additional restraints? Is it really inescapable? Body builder submissive girl Angelica drove all the way from Germany to find out. This German girl is tough! She wanted to take on the challenge, and see for herself, as she was convinced she could escape from this device!! We just told her to bring her tallest heels (required for this challenge) and go for it! Angelica failed, and she really truly could not escape. She was stuck, and we told her to put her dress back on, so she could stand there for a while, like a life size mannequin.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:33
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 176.3 MB

Download Angelica - mannequin challenge

Posted Up - Brynlee Nelson

Brynlee is a tiny little thing. You can't appreciate it until you stand next to her just how petite she is. That makes her perfect fodder for being suspended and hung up on display. She looked like she would display quite nicely posted up on the side of the perch. We're sure you will agree. she is most adorable when her hands are tightly bound behind her back, legs folded over and hung up on display in inescapable bondage.

Duration: 6:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 983kbps

File size: 53.6 MB

Download Posted Up - Brynlee Nelson

Hard bondage, suspension and torture for horny sexy slut part3 Full HD 1080p

Sexy model with small tits, with naked shaved pussy and with little ass plus man in black t-shir. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the table. Gag in her mouth. He spanks her. He fucks her naked wet pussy, mouth and naked little ass with vibrator and dildo. Professional bondage, domination, spanking and torture for horny slut with naked breast in the large room.

Format: m4v
Duration: 8:48
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3895kbps
Audio: 78kbps

Download Hard bondage, suspension and torture for horny sexy slut part3 Full HD 1080p

Sandra Silvers & Salena Kent - Chair Tied, Curvy MILF College Professor Gagged

Salena had struggled with Ms Silvers' tough assignments all semester. As end of term approached, the long limbed, brunette Brit with a flash of blue through her thick waves, decided to take a radical approach to improving her grade average... By tethering her tutor to a chair, teasing and tantalizing, till the sexy Ms Silvers was fully compliant!

Duration: 11:05
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4219kbps

File size: 367.8 MB

Download Sandra Silvers & Salena Kent - Chair Tied, Curvy MILF College Professor Gagged

Chrissy Marie Ultra Tight

Here is the first of three very tight hogties that Chrissy endured for a custom we shot a few weeks ago. Each one of these ties was incredibly stringent. In this scene, Chrissy's hair is included in the mix.

Duration: 11:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4713kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 401.6 MB

Download Chrissy Marie Ultra Tight

Mary Jane Bondage

Like a lot of the kinky girls that I've had the honor and pleasure to tie up over the years, just dig the whole bondage thing. I don't generally (unless we are making a scripted movie thing) ask the gals to do anything other than what comes naturally to them.

Duration: 19:46
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 3396kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 506.7 MB

Download Mary Jane Bondage

Liz Andrews, Dixie Comet - A guest video from the premier secretary bondage

"Mr. Little sent Dixie and myself on an assignment to gain information about a certain individual. His name was Pedro. Mr. Little had a little bird that told him that Pedro was helping out with the arm dealers. He would supply them with vital parts they needed. If we wanted to track him down we needed to talk to this mustached man about his current purchase history. Mr. Little also told us that the man was a bit kinky and if we brought him some goodies, like ourselves and some rope, he would probably be more willing to give over the purchase information and perhaps even more.

Duration: 17:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4899kbps

File size: 665.9 MB

Download Liz Andrews, Dixie Comet - A guest video from the premier secretary bondage

Ariel Anderssen Must Atone for her Work Place Infractions - Part 1

Ariel is the most useless secretary ever. Instead of firing her, I will train her instead. I grab her by her hair and guide her into the shop area with her wrists already bound. I pull her into a bent forward position and tie a rope into her hair as she bitches and complains. She also calls me a buffoon! I run the rope through and overhead hook and then to her wrists. The bitching continues until a large white ballgag is strapped in her mouth tight! I continue to smack her ass and manhandle Ariel. I add a tight crotchrope and then leave her as I attend to my real work. When I return, I pull up a chair and place her there after untying her hair from above. I tie her to the chair and soon after I rip open her shiny satin blouse and clamp her nipples. Ariel does not like this at all, and already her attitude is changing for the better, but her ordeal is just starting. I show her a stapler and hole punch that have never been opened... Why? Because Ariel does not do anything except look in.

Duration: 23:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2932kbps

File size: 519.9 MB

Download Ariel Anderssen Must Atone for her Work Place Infractions - Part 1

Best HD Bdsm Sex Videos Power Allie and The Hitachi

Release Year: 2018
Studio: xxxtremecomixxx
Genres: bdsm, bondage

A fight pursues between her and the villains, she may be outnumbered, but she fights with a ferocity and vengeance unexpected by the thugs. Eventually they overcome her and strip her, then tie her wrists and ankles. Once she awakes, they start tickling Allies feet with a feather until she can't take it any longer. One thug goes to Leilani and starts to play with her, exposing his cock to her. Allie fights against her bonds to try to protect her sidekick, but the other thug quickly shuts her up. The thug strips Leilani and has her suck his cock, then he goes to fuck her and she moans in pleasure, knowing its not right.

Duration: 29:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4802kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Best HD Bdsm Sex Videos Power Allie and The Hitachi

Tell Me What You Want and I'll Give You What You Need - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. Adara is left to endure her tight bondage, gag, clamps, and nose hooks. She mmmmpphs and struggles as much as her bondage will allow for a while. She eventually gets a little complacent, so to get her spirits up again, I whip her clamped tits with a leather strap. There we go... that really woke her up again. Her yelps, moans and twitch intensify greatly with the right motivation. I want a new view, so I roll her onto her stomach for a while. At the end of the clip, I cut off her ziptie bondage and make her crawl out of the room using the rope still tied into her hair as a leash.

Duration: 25:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2955kbps

File size: 569.8 MB

Download Tell Me What You Want and I'll Give You What You Need - Part 4

Sydney Hale - Sydney has made a new friend

So I brought a friend home to home to play with me one night. So let me introduce you to Teaque, and was she fun to play with! I tied her in an upper body harness, because she had no need for those hands of hers. I loved running my hands through her long golden locks. Don't worry I made sure to test her personal boundaries. I then made sure she didn't have any use of her legs and added a nice tight crotch rope that I of course had to double check. It was up there pretty good, so tight that when she sat down it would move further up. She was all smiles and giggles until I put that panel gag on her. That seemed to quiet her up. I rolled her onto the table and tied her in hog tie on the coffee table, which I know from experience isn't the most comfortable thing to lay on. Those cute feet of hers were covered in socks but it didn't stop me from giving them a good tickle.....and maybe even a bite or two. I loved having my own personal play toy. Her ass was delicious I couldn't help myself,.

Duration: 4:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3223kbps

File size: 123.2 MB

Download Sydney Hale - Sydney has made a new friend

Safira on the Treadmill

Safira gets a workout! As usual, Gord is always looking for everyday devices that he can turn into something kinky! This time it's a treadmill and we've got a very beautiful new girl by the name of Safira to help test it out! Feast your eyes on her as Gord ramps up the speed of his devious little treadmill device! You'd better keep up Safira, or Gord will find other things for you to do!

Duration: 6:29
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1782kbps

File size: 90.5 MB

Download Safira on the Treadmill

Jasmine and Chessie - the cow milkers

Cast: Chessie Kay, Jasmine James
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Pumping

Here we go! Jasmine James and Chessie Kay, chained to a post, are going to try the powerful cow milker for the first time! Even experienced Hucow Jasmine is a little afraid of the sucking power of this device! As the girls find out, it only works when the vacuum is complete, so all four cups need to be blocked. After a few seconds, the vacuum (and milking rhythm) sets in at full force and it becomes very difficult to even pull off the cups by hand! It is so powerful it leaves circular marks on their puffed up nipples! This is the most powerful milking these girls ever had!!

Duration: 8:04
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11714kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 703.8 MB

Download Jasmine and Chessie - the cow milkers

Rock Hard Zerva

Dia Zerva is a well trained submissive...She does exactly what you say and nothing more...She was so composed that I actually found myself asking her to do me a favor by removing her clothes...not my typical approach at all...She is a stunning woman....blonde and blue, athletic and curvy, tough and serious...I suppose she got to me...but only enough to keep me polite for small moments...The rest of the time, I was very hard on her....and that's how Dia prefers it...The first scene is 20 minutes of nothing but impact play...I flog her until my arms are tired...then the Dragon's tail, then a single tail...then back to floggers...Dia absorbs everything like a block hole...her composure in such moments is rare...she knows how to breathe and take it, then thank you for it....Although I don't remember her thanking me after the varied bastinado she endured while suspended...Then I bring in Annie Cruz to mop up what's left with some deep and severe strap-on fucking...a dildo on a stick can't .

Format: m4v
Duration: 10:12
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1475kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 118.1 MB

Download Rock Hard Zerva

Buxom MILF Sandra, in Skin-Tight Jens and even Tighter Sweater, Bound

Cast: Sandra Silvers,Lisa Harlotte
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

Layers of confinement for sleeping beauty Sandra, as ropes encircle every curve, on top of a v-neck sweater, over a turtleneck knitted body, skintight jeans, and sneakers. The last thing she remembered before all went dark; meeting her self-confessed super fan and a wad of cloth pressed tightly against her nose and mouth... Now she's stirring, waking up to a room she doesn't recognize, bound and bemused the big titted broad begins to struggle, managing to hop across the room to try attract attention, calling out through her cleave gag at the window, the door... can anyone hear her? Her super fan can! Returning to the room the barefoot blonde in a skimpy sundress drags over a chair, securing our silver haired siren with more white cotton ropes. The cries of her captive are too loud even for this secluded abode, so a mouthstuffing and wide microfoam tape wrap from nose to chin is added for good measure. Being a bondage personality has a benefit - for her kidnapper - able to update the f.

Duration: 12:50
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3969kbps

File size: 402.6 MB

Download Buxom MILF Sandra, in Skin-Tight Jens and even Tighter Sweater, Bound

SexuallyBroken Tiny Amber deepthroats 10 inches of black cock..

Release Year: 2013
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Amber Rayne, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

We start with our little pervert on her knees bound in a simple and classic chest tie beside the legendary Sexuallybroken bed. Her mouth hole is at just the right height for the 10 inches of furious black thunder that walks up and owns her skull.

Duration: 20:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6782kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download SexuallyBroken Tiny Amber deepthroats 10 inches of black cock..

Jasmine Sinclair, Stella Cox - Lesbian Bondage Games!

Genres: BDSM, lesbian, bondage, strapon, vibrator, dildo

Mistress Jasmine Sinclair is in a cruel mood and wants to play. So who better to tie up, torment and abuse than her favorite little slavegirl Stella! Naked and spread wide, Stella is immobile as Jasmine paddles her, gropes her tits and fondles her slave pussy! Jasmine clamps her nipples and plays with her sex hole...it belongs to Jasmine after all! And Stella being the loyal slavegirl she is loves every punishing second!

Duration: 17:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7792kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 993.4 MB

Download Jasmine Sinclair, Stella Cox - Lesbian Bondage Games!

Super bondage, domination and hogtie for two naked girls Full HD 1080p

Two beautiful girl in hot panties, with naked big boobs, with wet shaved pussy and with sexy bodies plus storng man in blue jeans. Their tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. Big red balls in their mouth. Professional bondage, domination and hogtie for two horny slavegirls with naked tits in the large house.

Duration: 23:29
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 7027kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Super bondage, domination and hogtie for two naked girls Full HD 1080p

StrapOnSquad Marina Angel Loves Lesbian Double Penetration

Studio: StrapOnSquad FetishNetwork
Cast: Abella Danger, Esmi Lee and Marina Angel
Genres: Strapon, Threesome, Dildo, Sybian

Hot and slutty Marina Angel loves lesbian domination threesomes, the kind only Mistress Esmi Lee and Queen Abella Danger can give. Of course, she will be bound with tight rope for deepthroat blowjobs and double penetration.

Duration: 28:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7963kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download StrapOnSquad Marina Angel Loves Lesbian Double Penetration

Back