Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

InfernalRestraints Harley Ace, Winnie Rider and Ashley Lane

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Harley Ace, Winnie Rider and Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Outdoor, Threesome, Hardcore, All Sex

Pepper Channing, Alice Vicks, and Tasha "Kentucky" Dockery are transported from Largefield Penitentiary to our remote farm location. They are told it's for a special work detail, but it soon becomes obvious we have other motives.

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7253kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download InfernalRestraints Harley Ace, Winnie Rider and Ashley Lane

Sydney Hale - Taking full advantage of a $20 folding chair

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM
Video language: English

I maybe regretting this $20 purchase. It's been getting me into some sticky situations to say the least. As I sat down to have naughty things done to me, the rope was secured around my pantyhose covered legs, first around my upper thighs and right above my knees. A simple rope around my belly and then around my wrists, pulled tight and tied to the back side of the chair. Making sure my ass wasn't coming out of that chair. My ankles then had their fun next getting wrapped, around and around, and around the bottom rail of the chair. I very well might have been complaining a little too much about the white rope tightening on itself. So much so, that a couple pairs of dirty panties found their way into my mouth and secured with my least favorite ace bandage gag. Being ever so mean my elbows were XXXX back together causing my shoulders to strain against the chair. To make it all worse the leather neck collar went on digging into my collar bones with every breathe I took. Apparently, you ca.

Duration: 3:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4884kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 121.0 MB

Download Sydney Hale - Taking full advantage of a $20 folding chair

Ready to Play part 3

Phoenix comes to us with much experience in professional BDSM as well as an interest in the BDSM lifestyle...and after seeing her long and lean body in the flesh, I was ready to dig in...Someone with a sincere affinity for BDSM play should be ready to acknowledge all sorts of protocol...Mine is very simple...Do what I say, when I say it and if you cannot, you better have a fully justified reason ready to go...I was happy to see Pheonix respond to all my declarations and doctrines as I whip her spread body before I bind her...that pleased feeling lasted the rest of our session...playing with Pheonix is very easy...She takes very difficult rigs with a smile and she happily emotes every range of her submissive pyche'...from the calm solitude of someone who loves to be bound, to the frenzied feelings of dealing with total discomfort and anxious situations...and Phoenix cums hard...and her orgasms seem to go on forever...a very fitting reward for someone who gives so much of herself as a b.

Duration: 6:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1456kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 70.4 MB

Download Ready to Play part 3

Katie Thornton - Full Udders

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Katie Thornton
Genres: bdsm, nipple torture, big natural tits, fetish, bondage, blonde

Huge tits Katie Thornton wants to get off, and she knows that a bit of pain and punishment is the perfect precursor to pleasure.

Duration: 8:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14649kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 892.4 MB

Download Katie Thornton - Full Udders

Sandra Silvers, Lisa Harlotte

Clear tape secures every comely curve of the two sweater clad, long haired ladies to a chair . Lisa seated, ankles and wrists spread wide attached to chair legs and arms, offering peeks upskirt, while Sandra sits at her side on the floor, knees pulled up to her ample chest, wrists taped behind her. Crinkly, squeaking tape noises abound, as do the gagged gals muffled pleas for help through well stuffed mouths sealed over with even more packing tape. Realising no one can hear their calls the desperate damsels double their efforts in escape, kicking off their heels, feet flexing in their pantyhose, long toes spreading wide in their nylon coverings as every muscle in their bodies strain against their super sticky constraints. The see-through tape stretches under their force, their efforts causing the chair to along the linoleum floor of the ramshackle trailer kitchen... Can the trussed up twosome escape!?

Duration: 10:11
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3971kbps

File size: 319.8 MB

Download Sandra Silvers, Lisa Harlotte

Anus Whipping

One of you wrote me the the following e-mail: 'During the years you have punished so many girls in so many ways. But I've never seen that you punish a girls anus real hard. Please do me and many other members the favor for Christmas.'
Well, Toni and all the others of you who like that kind of punishment, today we fullfill your wish.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 11:43
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1435kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 134.5 MB

Download Anus Whipping

Alexis Grace Struggle Harder

Super sultry Alexis Grace returns for a seriously erotic (and quite struggle-icious) set. Dressed in a black wetlook fetish playsuit, she gets strapped within an inch of her life and proceeds to try to get out. We all know it's impossible - but that doesn't seem to faze Alexis. She just squirms and wiggles her way into everyone's hearts. A really sexy bondage set...

Duration: 20:37
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3704kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 569.9 MB

Download Alexis Grace Struggle Harder

Emily Addison Sweet Gwendoline Bondage or Default

Poor Sweet Gwendoline (Emily Addison). Sir Dystic Darcy has sent her a note telling her to put on a fetish outfit, with the promise to foreclose on her mortgage if she doesn't do what he wants. Gwen puts on the outift and waits for Darcy.

Duration: 16:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4802kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 611.6 MB

Download Emily Addison Sweet Gwendoline Bondage or Default

Rin Transported to The Woods and Tree Tied - Part 3

Soon Rin's captor returns. He removes her gag. Before he regags her he ties a rope into her hair. He then gags her with an old rag before taping it in. He grabs more rope. He adds a crotchrope and then ties it off up high to another tree very tightly. He then ties her hair back to the tree, before he pulls her ankles back beside the base of the tree. He ties and cinches them. He walks away and leaves Rin to struggle an moan. He returns with clover clamps. He applies them just to the side of her nipples. He takes care of a few loose ends before he ties the clamps down towards the ground to a branch. Even though Rin screams through the gag as the clamps stretch her nipples, the tears are from something in her eyes. Her eyes burn as her makeup runs down her face. As if her bondage wasn't thorough enough, he ties her thumbs and also tightens up her hair tie. He walks off leaving poor Rin completely bound and helpless in the middle of no where.

Duration: 23:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2950kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 530.4 MB

Download Rin Transported to The Woods and Tree Tied - Part 3

Pepper & Serene - Where's The Necklace?

Serene and Pepper are hogtied tightly in the back of a moving truck. Serene red ballgagged and rope bound with black hose and Pepper rope bound with tan. They work back and forth trying desperately to find a way to free themselves or the other one but can't manage to find a handhold on the knots. Serene is red ballgagged and Pepper has a black cover leather gag with mouth packing. The struggling eventually starts riding each lady's skirt upwards and before too long their panties are visible and the strain begins to manifest itself as sweat on each lady's brow. Eventually the truck gets to where they are going and Serene is gagging an already bound Pepper. We realize what the man is after when he sends Serene after the necklace he's been looking for. Pepper starts gag talking at the man fiercely before the camera centers on a clock and time passes.

Duration: 29:38
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3802kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 853.3 MB

Download Pepper & Serene - Where's The Necklace?

Backyard Bondage Fun with Sybil - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Sybil isn't left ungagged for long. She sees me with the Ace bandage and she thinks this gag will be easier than the huge ballgag, but she's wrong. She later told me the ballgag was the easiest of all the gags. I cleave gag her with the entire bandage wrapping and wrapping and making sure to stretch it as I do. Black tape is wrapped around as well to make it just that much more effective. With a fresh gag in place and her upper body and tits bound, I give her legs some attention in the way of rope. Once her legs are roped up, I decide to change out her gag once again. This time a huge pair of panties are stuffed in her mouth and then sealed in with clear tape and then a layer of microfoam. I add a few finishing touches to prepare her for a hogtie out in the yard. I untie her neckrope from overhead and make her hop out to the end of the yard. After the long hop I have to remove her gag once more as she is winded and is having trouble breathing. I .

Duration: 25:47
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 575.8 MB

Download Backyard Bondage Fun with Sybil - Part 2

Sydney Hale - It was just another lazy weekend around the house

It was just another lazy weekend around the house, and when I'm home being lazy very little clothing is needed. Just from me walking around in my lingerie my guy got inspired and wanted to tie me up! Obviouisly I let him, well because I love being tied up. He started by tying my arms in a box tie behind my back, then added a harness rope around my shoulders. Because well I was being sassy, he kindly added a crotch rope...and he made it nice and tight, just how I like it! With a long rope he tied my legs together extremely tight. So tight that my ankle bones were rubbing together and it was hurting, I was greatful for the socks. When you are sassy one too many times you get uncomfortable gags put on. My guy took the sports wrapping tape and secured two pairs of underwear in my mouth. He even went over my hair with the tape, which didn't hurt when it went on but I was too excited about it coming off. To throw off my balance I was blindfolded and told to stand up. My balanc was way off, .

Duration: 4:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps

File size: 156.7 MB

Download Sydney Hale - It was just another lazy weekend around the house

Dia Zerva is Dr. Cupcakes new Bondage Toy - Part 1

Dr. Cupcakes leads dia into his hideout, via a crotcrope leash. She is ball gagged, her arms are bound behind her back and she is hobbled. When she doesn't move fast enough he stops and slaps her ass hard. Once they reach their destination, he puts dia over his knee and for a good old fashioned OTK spanking. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 6:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2912kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 139.8 MB

Download Dia Zerva is Dr. Cupcakes new Bondage Toy - Part 1

Bound Beatrix

Strapped to the angel chair, Beatrix's tits are clamped and beaten. Her inners thighs suffer a brutal spanking with the wooden paddle as well, whose handle soon visits her hot, moist snatch.

Duration: 8:24
Video: 1104x832, AVC (H.264), 1943kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 129.4 MB

Download Bound Beatrix

Tough KItten part 1

Mandy is a midwestern woman, out in LA for perverted business...you never know who's gonna get the urge to start bondage modelling...What I gathered from our conversations is that Mandy has been into BDSM for quite some time...she lived it where she's from, but it's not the same as living it in LA or living it at DungeonCorp studios...but Mandy proves she can lvie it here and the Pope keeps the intensity up until the final minute of the final scene...I think he was all too delighted to be playing and performing with Mandy....the Pope likes a tough girl and Mandy is a tough girl who likes it hard and real...I was operating the camera on this shoot and I was amazed at what the Pope put her through...super tight bondage...a wicked, sideways spread suspension...muscle cramping partial suspensions, stretching...whipping, shocking, and enough orgasms to put anyone in the zone...by the end of it all, Mandy just seemed to be feelin satisfied and all of us were exhausted...an intense, long sho.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 10:01
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1475kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 115.8 MB

Download Tough KItten part 1

MILF Sex Slaves Bound Together in Their Masters Workshop for Intense

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

Sandra and Christina, two buxom broads bound together on a work bench, their legs crossing at each others knee, ropes tying thigh to ankle. The open, spread-legged position of the barefoot, big breasted beauties, displaying their perfectly trimmed pussies laid bare, framed by black stockings and garters attached to vintage shapewear. Arms stretched above heads, their wrists bound, bandanas blindfolding both and another used to cleave gag each gal tightly between their teeth. The silver haired sex slave and her brunette companion-in-servitude feel their muscular Master's groping grip on their tremendous tits, pinching nipples, fondling the exposed clit of each curvy captive, sliding his fingers between soft lips.

Duration: 14:55
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps

File size: 567.2 MB

Download MILF Sex Slaves Bound Together in Their Masters Workshop for Intense

Ashley Lane - Elbow Classic

For some of you out there, bondage isn't really bondage unless the girl's elbows are touching behind her back. The only problem with that is that not every girl is that flexible. In fact, most girls aren't that flexible. So when we find a girl that is that flexible and loves getting tied up... well you...

Duration: 19:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4796kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 726.2 MB

Download Ashley Lane - Elbow Classic

Baby Doll - Helpless

Cast: Kendra James
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation, Toys, Fetish, Nylon

Kendra James makes a splash in a diaphonous black babydoll and equally silky stockings - add to that tight ropes and a fabulous 4-buckle panel ball gag and Kendra lights up the screen. Sexy, sexy, sexy.

Duration: 17:00
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3705kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 470.4 MB

Download Baby Doll - Helpless

Roxy And The Wheel Of Full Pain

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

A new girl tries her hand at spinning the Wheel of Pain. Roxy claims that she even enjoys the tougher disciplinary actions. Fate has given Roxy breast caning first then pussy whipping, which Julcsi executes with rock-hard determination. Lomp couldn't believe his eyes that the girl could withstand even this, so what he then does to her is something every woman dreads.

Duration: 23:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4390kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 787.7 MB

Download Roxy And The Wheel Of Full Pain

Jasmine Webb, Stella - Mistress Webb and sub Stella

23 year old Stella shows up at the dungeon curious and untrained. Like a pet that hasn't yet learned the rules of the house, she is in need of a stern hand and a thorough orientation. Sitting prim and proper with her legs crossed to conceal her wet pussy, Mistress Webb is quick to stand her up and bend her over the stool. Notice the wet marks on the cameltoe fabric of her plain white cotton panties. She may not know what is needed, but she already knows she likes it! Natural tits, a wry smile and the ability to follow simple directions. She does appear to have all the required traits of a worthwhile student. Watch her learn!

Duration: 29:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Jasmine Webb, Stella - Mistress Webb and sub Stella

Tight bondage, suspension and torture for naked slavegirl Full HD 1080p

Beautiful young blonde with sexy body, with small naked tits, with naked little ass adn with wet pussy plus man. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs, boobs, pussy, ass and belly on the floor. Clothespins on her nipples. He fucks her wet pussy and hot ass, with vibrator and dildo. Professional bondage, domination, strappado and torture for a very hot slavegirl with naked breast in the large house.

Format: m4v
Duration: 26:27
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4526kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Tight bondage, suspension and torture for naked slavegirl Full HD 1080p

Sydney Hale - All black hogtie

It's the beginning of the New Year and what better way to start 2016 than with a little fun bondage session. I had been lounging about all day taking down decorations, shaking my booty in my tight leggings at my guy all day. Tempting and taunting him. Finally he brought out the suitcase to have a little fun. He started by adding a hip harness that ever so nicely accentuated my assets. I felt like Lara Croft ready to kick some ass. He added that crotch rope that rubbed ever so nicely. Then he added the ropes around my thighs and right above me knees, making my balance a bit off. I still was channeling my inner Lara Croft, making pretend gun noises and trying to escape. My guy got tired of my gun impressions so in went the underwear and a nice cleave gag to secure it. He secured my hands behind my back, attaching it to my hip harness. So when I pulled on my hands I got a bit of pleasure as well. Reminding of what it feels like to have a proper posture, my guy accentuated my other smalle.

Duration: 4:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps

File size: 170.0 MB

Download Sydney Hale - All black hogtie

HD Bdsm Sex Videos A Ticklish trap part 4 Jackie tickle orgasm

Release Year: 2020
Studio: PureLaughterTicklingClips
Genres: Teen, Fetish, Tickling, Fetish BDSM

This is part 4 in the series Jackie is strap down to the tickle table her, and she is double team by me a Autumn, She is tickle on her feet. armpits,belly and side. Poor Jackie is at the mecry of me and Autumn tickling ever inch of her body, she actually begs us to stop and she too ticklish and it also that she about to cum, which she does and she reaches her limit. She panting and worn out from her tickle session and swear she get Autumn back.

Duration: 6:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19082kbps

File size: 933.0 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos A Ticklish trap part 4 Jackie tickle orgasm

Super high speed - Katie Thornton

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Katie
Genres: milking machine, bondage

This session with Katie was intense! She hates the red cow milker because it is the most powerful machine, and even though her udders are fully developed, her nipples are small and sensitive. The red cow milker always doubles her nipples in size, it is very exhausting and Katie always makes great moaning (moo) sounds when she is milked by the red cow milker. But in this session, we turned up the milking speed higher than ever before! Super high speed! It is an insane milking speed, combined with lots of power. Even though Katie is an experienced HuCow, she really had a hard time during this session, don't miss it!

Duration: 8:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14619kbps

File size: 954.1 MB

Download Super high speed - Katie Thornton

The Quiet Type

Cherie is led in, the binds around her legs make walking a remote possibility. Sybil seems to take glee in this, and although her new pet seems to be the quiet type, she will surely coax some volume from this busty broad...Down on her knees Cherie goes and Sybil paws her lovely flesh. Her pet begins to coo and moan and then gasps when the dildo is shoved in her face. Formalities aside, Cherie is next bound to the table, now is the time that Sybil begins her attempts at getting some noise of of this dame, and she does so by brandishing the whip. Striking flesh, she pauses to play with Cherie's hefty tits and nipples, giving her a false sense of security before she smothers her face with her cloth clad pussy. Sybil then reaches for the toys, first a rubber dong shoved deep in Cherie, then the wand pressed upon her clit. We start to hear a little volume now as Cherie grinds her pussy while begs her Mistress for release...After a little teasing with the strap-on, the crackle of the violet.

Duration: 10:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 119.6 MB

Download The Quiet Type

Rosie Ann in the video Harsher Measures

When Inmate Rosie Ann Was Told To Put On Her Prison Tunic, She Refused And Threw It On The Floor. Time For Harsher Measures. Our Fearless Folickly Challenged Governer Whipped Out His Small Wooden Paddle And Rosie's Cute Young Bottom Was Soon Red, Stinging And Sore.

Duration: 12:14
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 2441kbps

File size: 231.2 MB

Download Rosie Ann in the video Harsher Measures

Tandem slave Beating

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage, Blowjob, Toys, Anal Play

Master James and slave abigail paid a visit to their friends over at Paintoy Studios and before you know it... One thing led to the other and this lovely moment was captured. Slave Emma from Paintoy is never short on ideas in the sick and cruel torture department but when her breast bondage implements didn't work on slave abigail, she found herself in a predicament of her own.

Duration: 20:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Tandem slave Beating

Serene Isley, Summer Peters - Summer and Serene are standing

Serene starts by welding her elbows together first before moving down and binding her wrists tightly next. Serene shoves Summer's mouth with a white cloth and then wraps electrical tape around her head silencing her. Summer's ankles are bound next before the man in a ski mask enters and starts binding Serene. Serene's elbows then wrists are bound before the man shoves her mouth full and wraps electrical tape around her head finishing the silencing of the pair. Serene's ankles are bound next before the man leaves her standing while he lays Summer on the concrete hogtying her in front of the chair. Serene is lowered to the floor and then hogtied beside her friend and they are leashed together at the wrists before the man leaves them to struggle and moan in their tight bondage on the cold hard concrete surface.

Duration: 17:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4888kbps

File size: 648.1 MB

Download Serene Isley, Summer Peters - Summer and Serene are standing

Nyxon - Have you seen Nyxon's new bondage.

Go there now for lots of gorgeous Nyxon and her girlfriends in tight, sexy bondage like this special guest update:
You loved the self-bondage video that Nyxon did for you so much, that you requested a second one, this time with a hogtie. You know that it might be a bit challenging for her, but you're confident that Nyxon is skilled enough to pull it off. Nyxon starts your video out with a little tease. She's wearing a face mask, and when she peels it away, she reveals a pretty purple ballgag. She smiles as she removes the gag, and then grabs a Jennings gag. She makes sure that it's on the highest setting so that her mouth is all the way open, then places it between her teeth. She teases you with her tongue, and begins to drool a little bit. Nyxon tries on some more gags for you: A large ballgag with vet wrap layered on top, a black open mouth lip gag, and then finally a duct tape cleave gag with 2 inch black electrical tape layered on top. Now it's time to start the self hogtie.

Duration: 22:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3892kbps

File size: 703.0 MB

Download Nyxon - Have you seen Nyxon's new bondage.

Body Play - Scarlett Sade

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

With a name like Scarlet De Sade how could anyone resist playing with her? Her pretty little toes match her pretty little dress. Don't even get us started with her tits. They're huge! Once she's tied up she checks out her bondage. She wiggles and even suspends herself. She bends forward to reveal her sexy little white cotton panties. On closer inspection OT sees her lip peaking through.
OT sees how hott Scarlet is for the bondage so he pulls up her legs and spreads them wide. He attaches a clamp to her labia and hangs heavy weights from it. Then he beats her like she needs to be beaten. Even with the heavy whacks of the flogger Scarlet moans and coos.
Contorted with her feet held in the air sitting on her ass OT has access to cane her. First he goes after her feet and then her ass. Once she's nice and tender OT brings in the metal dildo and gives her the orgasms she deserves.

Duration: 28:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7328kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Body Play - Scarlett Sade

Star - Bitchy Boss and Bound Barrister Double Feature

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage, torture

A Star double feature is this Bound Beauties update with Star starring first as a lawyer whos ambushed by someone who doesnt want her to get to court. This is facilitated by wrestling her into bondage and gagging her with mouth packing and microfoam tape. Shes left disheveled and hogtied on the floor and most assuredly too tied up to make her court date.

Duration: 26:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7305kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Star - Bitchy Boss and Bound Barrister Double Feature

Sydney Hale - A simple, effective hogtie

It was my day off and I was bored and being lazy around the house. So I taunted my guy by putting on a tight shirt and some extremely tight jeans. And I started shaking my ass and my tits in his face. It wasn't long before he started getting handsy with me, and of course I let him. He tied my hands very securely behind my back. I wasn't getting away. He tied my legs and then wrestled me onto the coffee table where he secured me into a very tight hogtie. I was drooling all over the place, it was getting in my hair as I struggled on the table and my chin was covered in in it. I guess I got what I asked for.

Duration: 2:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps

File size: 105.8 MB

Download Sydney Hale - A simple, effective hogtie

Discipline Counselor

Studio: Firmhandspanking
Cast: Danusha Cox
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish

Danusha Cox isn't happy about getting a paddling: "You're going to use a paddle on me? You seriously still do that?" John Friday orders her to lift her skirt, put her hands on the desk and bend over. After just two teeth-gritting, butt clenching swats, her panties come down: the next three swats are on her jiggling bare bottom, with dramatic reactions. Exclusive behind-the-scenes footage, when Danusha takes a break.

Duration: 6:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 183.1 MB

Download Discipline Counselor

Katie proud HuCow

Katie needs no restraints or gag anymore. She is a proud HuCow, and she is very obedient, even when faced with the prospect of being milked by the goat milker! Katie's legs are strapped, so she can stand perfectly on her knees and hands. This gives her a proud HuCow posture, with her huge udders dangling between her arms. She even presents the farmer with her udders when he holds out his hand. A bit of oil and then it's on to the goat milker! It still hurts her a little, but Katie is definitely transformed now, she will go through her sessions without complaining or bolting. She's a proud HuCow!

Duration: 8:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14667kbps

File size: 927.0 MB

Download Katie proud HuCow

Girdle Bound MILF Lesbians share Struggles and Deep Kisses!

So, we were trying to shoot this "serious" damsel in distress video with me tied spread eagle to the bed and Jackie hogtied on top of me, both of us struggling for escape. well, for one, we couldn't stop giggling. then as Jackie struggled on top on me, the lace on out girdles started tickling us both. So the struggling, although super-sexy, didn't appear too distressed. Then, of course, we were staring at each others faces and then the urge just took us over and started kissing. Mercifully, Ben removed our gags and told us to "go with it". OMG, Jackie is such a good kisser! Tongues deep and dancing in each others mouths! Delicious!

Duration: 11:58
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 5355kbps

File size: 497.1 MB

Download Girdle Bound MILF Lesbians share Struggles and Deep Kisses!

Struggling Sweater-Clad MILFs, Mouth-Stuffed, Gagged and Bound

Captured in classic ties, sweater clad sweethearts - silver haired Sandra and brunette, bespectacled Christina, both with their hair up in neat ballerina buns - are being told to cooperate by the burglar who has them bound on their kitchen floor, his hands covering their mouths to muffle their protestations. 'When I'm done, I'll dial 911' he ensures them.

Duration: 12:07
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps

File size: 460.6 MB

Download Struggling Sweater-Clad MILFs, Mouth-Stuffed, Gagged and Bound

A Sadistically Tight Hogtie For Terra - Terra Mizu

Standing neck roped in the center of the room Terra struggles to free herself. She fights him as he begins to add rope. Starting with a deep crotch rope he ties her legs. She realizes the severity of her situation and taunts the man. Saying is that all you got. She says I could be out of this in 5 mins.

Duration: 20:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4512kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 694.0 MB

Download A Sadistically Tight Hogtie For Terra - Terra Mizu

Sandra Silvers, Araneae & Caroline Pierce - Feet On Display in Duct Tape

We find you the most fabulous feet and beautiful breasts, presented on well wrapped women! Ready to ship, secured in duct tape mummification from ankle to neck, who will be your pleasurable, pretty, package to purchase? The curvy, tanned and toned MILF with massive mammaries and silky soft soles and silver hair? Or the athletic, long-limbed, flame haired, porcelain skinned beauty next to her... Presented to you by our sexy sales lady, Caroline Pierce, delightfully displaying each unique attribute for your perusal, demonstrating their tongue temptingly, ticklish toes... Ready and waiting for delivery to the highest bidder! Bidding starts... now!

Duration: 16:43
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4172kbps

File size: 549.5 MB

Download Sandra Silvers, Araneae & Caroline Pierce - Feet On Display in Duct Tape

Attitude Adjustment For Rosie - Part 1

We were supposed to b going out, but Rosie was bitching about everything... The Restaurant was not good enough, my outfit was hideous, etc, etc... So I changed the plans. The clip starts with Rosie standing and her wrists tied behind her and around the post. She does not seem to like me roughly manhandling her right now, but I don't mind. I have no desire to hear anything else she might have to say, so I stuff her mouth with a large sponge and tape it in tightly. Soon enough I have ripped her dress off of her, exposing her pretty stockings and lingerie. I crotchrope Rosie and then pull it forward and up, before tying her elbows together around the post. I grope and manhandle my bondage toy for a while before stepping away. Rosie endures her bondage for a while and sheds a few tears in the process. I tighten to crotchrope up as well. I remove her sponge gag and apply a cleave gag to take it's place, before clamping her nipples with weighted clover clamps. Her hair is tied off and a rol.

Duration: 22:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 505.5 MB

Download Attitude Adjustment For Rosie - Part 1

Best HD Bdsm Sex Videos Autumn Kline

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace
Genres: BDSM, Fisting, Bondage, Rough Sex, Domination, Humiliation, Toys, Hardcore, All Sex

Exotic beauty loves the feeling of pain and humiliation when strong man ties her up and then hair-pulls her face onto his big cock.

Duration: 28:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7928kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Best HD Bdsm Sex Videos Autumn Kline

Back