Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

JJ Plush hogtied with a Lot of Rope - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. With JJ seated, drooling, and trying to talk through her ballgag, I continue tying her legs. Once I'm done she understands why I had her sit. I pull her tits free and bind them nice and tight before adding many feet of rope around her arms and upper body. At the end of the clip, I place her on the floor. This is where Part 2 ends.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2934kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 563.1 MB

Download JJ Plush hogtied with a Lot of Rope - Part 2

Sydney Hale - Thoroughly bound on the coffee table

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

I thought I was being sneaky on our date night and putting on my black pantyhose with my garter belt and stockings over the top. I know how much my guy loves this look. But nothing gets past my guy, he spotted the double layer of black sheerness instantly. For the rest of the night that was his focal point. Needing to add to this obviously, my upper arms and wrists were tied securely. Wanting to add variety he added the upper body harness from BondageWebbing. With the nylon webbing I'm secured in 1,2,3,4 clicks. My guy just couldn't help himself, he put the leather collar on, making sure I was secure and upright. Placing me on the edge of the coffee table he secured my legs. I don't know why I always think I might get off easy and he might just let me be as is, but nope my guy continued piling things on me. The drool machine was added on next, making the collar even more uncomfortable. And obviously the drool started flowing. Thought he was being helpful he added black vet tape around.

Duration: 4:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3225kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 112.8 MB

Download Sydney Hale - Thoroughly bound on the coffee table

Katie Thornton - Bigger Nipples

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Katie
Genres: Big Tits, Nipple Pump

Well, our prize HuCow Katie has big udders, that's for sure! But her teats are not that big. So we need to work on increasing their size to make them more sensitive, longer and bigger nipples will be much more efficiently milked by machines like the red cow milker. We made new transparent nipple training cups especially for Katie, and hooked them to the very powerful electronic breast training machine. This machine is designed to enlarge the entire breast with big cups, so using a smaller cup will make it even more powerful.
Katie's nipples were immediately enlarged by 4 or 5 times! It's a rather uncomfortable process of course, but Katie is getting used to the barn life, and she hasn't protested against any treatment for a long time now. She is completely used to being touched, massaged, and oiled. And most machines do not really have a time limit for her anymore. For example, she could be on the goat milker forever!

Duration: 8:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14616kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 957.7 MB

Download Katie Thornton - Bigger Nipples

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Ava in Capture and Tickled Part 3

Release Year: 2020
Studio: PureLaughterTicklingClips
Genres: Teen, Fetish, Tickling, Fetish BDSM

Ava is now tied down Naked!!!!, she laying down stretch out with her hands above her head, exposing her ultra smooth Armpits and sexy curves sides. She so ticklish, she squeals as she tickle torture all over her upper body. She wants the tickling to stop so badly. She begs with her captor to stop and let her go.

Duration: 6:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9991kbps
Audio: 227kbps

File size: 500.4 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Ava in Capture and Tickled Part 3

Audrey and Chrissy are naked captives that are tightly hogtied

Cast: Chrissy Marie, Audrey Noir
Genres: BDSM

Now the naked captives are both ballgagged and bound with their arms stretched overhead. As if that wasn't punishment enough they are both nipple clamped with the chains intertwined together. These are no ordinary nipple clamps. they are evil clover clamps that get even tighter when pulled on, something both girls quickly learn when they try to struggle which in turns painfully pulls on each other's clamps. You can see the fear and concern in their eyes as they realize there is no chance of escaping this time since their captor tied all the rope knots out of reach! They continue to struggle helplessly becoming more and more distressed by their torturous predicament. You can only imagine what their evil captor has planned for his naked captives next!"

Duration: 11:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6780kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 590.4 MB

Download Audrey and Chrissy are naked captives that are tightly hogtied

Faye Fox - A special guest super-creative rope artistat chromebound

Our wonderous hero enters with a mysterious bundle. He leaves the writhing cocoon on the floor. Whomever is inside (yeah okay you know who it is, just go with it) struggles to free herself, to no avail. When the cocoon is opened we see a bound and gagged Faye! Oh dear, oh dear. Apparently playing truancy was only the beginning of her bad luck. Seems she's been stolen again! Wearing just a little swimsuit and pantyhose (because it's my video and I can do what I want. Logic be damned!), bound hand and foot, with tight wrapping around her mouth. She struggles and kicks until she's fully extracted herself from her black prison. But any joy is short lived as even more rope is bound around her tiny, fit body. It might not be so bad if she could just have a moment to herself to figure out the ropes, but he keeps adding more. Putting her into a tight hogtie leaves Faye very stuck. During her struggles her gag has started to slip so more wrap is added around her mouth and her eyes as well! Wha.

Duration: 11:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4834kbps

File size: 427.3 MB

Download Faye Fox - A special guest super-creative rope artistat chromebound

Sandra Silvers & Samantha Grace

It was meant to be a girly night in, prepared for a pampering party, the gal pals hardly had time to apply a cream or lotion before being surprised by an unwanted attendee . As quick as a flash the daring assailant disarmed the duo and tethered the terrificly titted twosome to twin beds. Sandra and Samantha, in silky satin slips and a wide, round the head, OTM vet wrap gagging, with wrists trussed up to headboards and legs cinched together mermaid style, all they can do is kick into the air, showing off naked asses and the bare soles of their feet. Such a fine view! Their captor must think so too, as he enters rope in hand, to secure their ankles to the bed head, legs stretched out long and high above them. Vulnerable vaginas on display, the scrunched soles of their feet in his face as he sets to work securing a wand to each smooth pussy, tied in tight there will be no respite from the vicious vibrations against each clit. With a final check of their gags, pressing the tape tightly in.

Duration: 19:02
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3902kbps

File size: 587.8 MB

Download Sandra Silvers & Samantha Grace

Ashley Lane - Brown Shirt Baby

Sometimes when you have a girl that really loves being tied up an dominated, you don't need a really complicated outfit (just a tight brown leatherette turtleneck and a sleek pair of hose), or accessories, you just need some rope and a little imagination.

Duration: 23:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4820kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 879.6 MB

Download Ashley Lane - Brown Shirt Baby

Sado Gathering

Female Pain is the true home of amateur slavegirl Mystique. The belgian milf is a true lifestyle submissive with a passion for amateur pain extremeties and outragious public fetish activities. Inside you will find the amateur slave girls unique bondage videos, amateur pain films and a huge variety of kinky fetish activities from the far from ordinary life of a mad and perverted private submissive.
Slavegirl Mystique enjoys her amateur pain adventures to the maximum and displays all her kinky activities in highres S &M amateur movies, outragious flashing films, kinky femdom action videos and much more. The true submissive nature of amateur slave girl Mystique brings her to alot of private dungeons for everything from sexual activities, light bondage and spanking to extreme amateur pain and slavery sessions.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 29:22
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Sado Gathering

Subhari - AlsGalsInBondage

"Encased in pantyhose, Subhari is tied in a strict ball tie while wearing glossy dance tights that compress, so even with out the bondage she feels hugged all over her body. With her being tied like this she feels the compression even more, so I have to hand it to her for enduring a face down suspention, swinging, and me spanking her ass as long as she did."

Duration: 3:10
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3219kbps

File size: 81.8 MB

Download Subhari - AlsGalsInBondage

Cherie DeVille Strap Ballet Bondage

Cherie DeVille dressed in only nylons, leather gloves and a gorgeous pair of thigh high ballet boots - endures (and that is certainly the right word) a very tight harness and even tighter straps; her elbows welded together, her wrists looped around the strap running down between the soft folds between...

Duration: 8:42
Video: 853x480, AVC (H.264), 4957kbps
Audio: 92kbps

File size: 322.1 MB

Download Cherie DeVille Strap Ballet Bondage

HD Bdsm Sex Videos A Ticklish trap part 4 Jackie tickle orgasm

She is tickle on her feet. armpits,belly and side. Poor Jackie is at the mecry of me and Autumn tickling ever inch of her body, she actually begs us to stop and she too ticklish and it also that she about to cum, which she does and she reaches her limit. She panting and worn out from her tickle session and swear she get Autumn back.

Duration: 6:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19082kbps

File size: 933.0 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos A Ticklish trap part 4 Jackie tickle orgasm

Super-sexy Luna Dawn now has her TheLunaDawn

Looks like the neighbors left for the weekend. Luna decides that she is going to break into their house. She puts on her shiny tight cat suit, and gets ready to go over. Luna has no problem getting into the house, she begins checking out all the valuables. To her surprise someone is home!! They ambush Luna and hand over mouth her until she's asleep! When she awakes she is bound and gagged! She is now a prisioner and struggles, begs, and pleads for him to let her go!!

Duration: 10:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3910kbps
Audio: 246kbps

File size: 330.0 MB

Download Super-sexy Luna Dawn now has her TheLunaDawn

Lesbian Mistress Ballgags, Hogties, Gropes MILF Slave

Backwoods bitch Caroline and her slave lover Sandra, are enjoying a lazy Saturday. Caroline has had her girdle-clad, big-titted sub tied on the kitchen floor since breakfast. She's kept Sandra there to fondle and grope all day long. But it's now Saturday evening and Caroline wants to go out and have some.extra-curricular fun. She picks out one of Sandra's big red Ballgags, shoves it behinds Sandra's teeth and the drool starts flowing. Caroline names a note to have Sandra mop that up in the morning, when Caroline finally lets her out. For good measure, Caroline adds another length of rope is between Sandra's ankles and wrists. There is no way her charge is getting out of this before Caroline comes home.much later.

Duration: 11:17
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps

File size: 428.8 MB

Download Lesbian Mistress Ballgags, Hogties, Gropes MILF Slave

SlaveDoll Master Whips Slave Orgasm Denial

Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Toys, Fingering, Masturbation, Flogging, Pierced Pussy

Master James is in session with his sex slave, online with a mistress from New York. She has taken a liking to slave abigail and wants to see her in painful pleasure a session in orgasm denial. She is interested in the chemistry that explodes between the Master and the slave that is engaged in an active and healthy BDSM M⁄s Dynamic. With the skilled hands of Master James and the slave mind and actions of his slave Abigail, this video documents pain, pleasure and denial in ultimate TPE pleasure. Dominated Amateur Sex Doll DAS-000 series A look into the beginnings of a true sex slave in training. She is new, an amateur at pleasing Master, Domina, Dominant others by doing exactly whatever she is told to do. These films are of older training footage of the anal slave Abigail Dupree that helped her to be much more than that. The art of the sex slave, your private solo chattel is virtually anything goes! Mastering the sex slave can only be limited by your imagination. The GFE is everything .

Duration: 20:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6837kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download SlaveDoll Master Whips Slave Orgasm Denial

Sexy MILF Secretary is Completely Duct Taped and Groped By Beautiful LadyBoss!

Ladyboss Lisa is a tough manager and if there is one thing she can't stand, it's a subordinate catching the eye of the owner. Lisa decides to show her curvy captive just who is in charge. She lures the unsuspecting secretary to the warehouse and secures her to an office chair with an obscene amount of Duct Tape! After a torturously tight wrap gag is applied, Lisa decides to have a feel for herself of what the owner has been wanting to grope every time he walked by Sandra's desk!

Duration: 16:12
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4992kbps

File size: 629.5 MB

Download Sexy MILF Secretary is Completely Duct Taped and Groped By Beautiful LadyBoss!

Sabrina Banks and Brooklyn Daniels

Release Year: 2015
Studio: StrapOnSquad FetishNetwork
Cast: Sabrina Banks and Brooklyn Daniels
Genres: Strapon, Dildo, Sybian, Deepthroat BJ and Rough Sex

Sabrina Banks is back for more lesbian domination. She can't get enough. This time around Sabrina's Mistress, Brooklyn Daniels, wants her to endure constant orgasms. The infamous sybian sex machine does the trick and more.

Duration: 22:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7730kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Sabrina Banks and Brooklyn Daniels

Bondage, strappado, spanking and torture for bitch part3 HD 1080p

Sexy slavegirl with naked tits, with naked shaved pussy and with beautiful body plus man with big cock. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. Gag in her mouth. Clothespins on her body. He spanks her naked ass. He fucks her wet pussy and hot ass with dildo and vibrator. Professional bondage, domination,strappado, spanking and torture for horny bitch with sexy breast in the large room.

Duration: 28:29
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5598kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Bondage, strappado, spanking and torture for bitch part3 HD 1080p

Catherine Sterling

Time to wind down after a workout - dressed in skintight leggings and sports bra cropped top that shows of my muscular abs on slender frame - my long blonde hair pulled back into a ponytail. I've got my self-bondage gear ready and waiting when I get home, and set up my mobile phone to record myself tying to watch back later, amateur in training here! I collar my neck with soft patent leather, and tie my legs into a frog-leg style, super tight lotus tie position, so the soles of my toe divider, black yoga socks are pressed firmly together. Adding more rope around my socked feet, I bind my arches together, adding a loop around each big toe so I am hobbled and toe tied! Now for my harness gag; placing the panel over my mouth I strap it in place around my face, securing the buckles all around my head till its nice and tight and only quiet little moans escape as I concentrate on the task of tying. Completing my sock bondage predicament with a length of rope through the collar's O-ring .

Duration: 26:56
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3873kbps

File size: 826.0 MB

Download Catherine Sterling

Sydney Hale - Thigh highs over pantyhose and tied tight

my guy had been away on a work trip for a few days, so I wanted to surprise him when he got home. I put on my pantyhose, then my thong over the pantyhose, then I put my garter belt on and the thighs over the pantyhose. I slipped into my most form fitting dress, did myself up all nice and pretty and waited patiently for him to get home. Luckily I wasn't waiting long. I had the suitcase laying and waiting and all the rope lined up ready to use. When he saw me he couldn't wait to get his hands on me. He started at my ankles and worked the rope up my legs, cutting off ample enough circulation for a tingly feeling. He hates having my hands free so he tied them in a box tie behind my back, also creating a chest harness. Since I hadn't seen him in 3 days I had plenty to talk about, but all things my guy didn't want to hear at the moment, so he put the ball gag on extra super tight this time, making sure I couldn't talk at all. Once I was almost completely immobile, my guy started to get a li.

Duration: 4:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps

File size: 173.9 MB

Download Sydney Hale - Thigh highs over pantyhose and tied tight

AJ Marion - I Ran Out of Gas and He Said He Would Help

AJ was not having a good night. She was in the middle of nowhere, it was super dark outside, and her car ran out of gas. She didnt even get a phone signal here. She hadnt seen a car on this road in a very long time. She wasnt even sure which direction to start walking but she couldnt just stay here. She gathered a few things and started walking. <br><br>When AJ saw headlights coming towards her she was almost elated. Luckily, the guy saw her and slowed down. She ran over to his window and explained her desperate situation and asked if he could help her out. He said that he actually had a gas can in the back of the truck and said hed pull over and see if what he could do. Sighing with relief, she followed him as he parked, waiting by the back of his truck. He opens it up and asks her to climb in the truck to get it because its all the way in the back. She climbs up with a little help from him, but doesnt see it. Just then, he wraps his arms around her. <br><br>Before AJ kn.

Duration: 8:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4415kbps

File size: 301.1 MB

Download AJ Marion - I Ran Out of Gas and He Said He Would Help

Fresh Air and Nature - Cleaning Really Dirty Feet - Full HD 1080p

Valeria's feet should always be clean but after a walk in nature they became really dirty. It's so good that Valeria took with her a slave girl who fulfills every order and whim of her Mistress. Valeria walked up and breathed in fresh air, then got into the car and ordered her slave girl to clean her very dirty soles. A slave girl with disgust cleans Valeria's dirty soles from heel to toes and every second her tongue becomes blacker and blacker. Valeria doesn't matter what her slave girl feels at the moment, because for her this is another toy. As soon as this toy bothered Valeria, she drove her away, but this doesn't mean that the humiliation for this slave girl ended ...

Duration: 6:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15246kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 687.6 MB

Download Fresh Air and Nature - Cleaning Really Dirty Feet - Full HD 1080p

Sandra Silvers & Lisa Harlotte - Buxom MILF Estate Agent Gagged, Groped

Sandra had set out from her estate agents firm first thing to measure up and photograph a new property listing, a run down trailer on the outskirts of town, set back from the road in acres of land. She hadn't bargained on braided blond bumpkin Lisa, in a midriff-skimming check skirt, and ass-skimming denim micro skirt, meeting her at the door with a reel of red tape. Making use of the empty abode, the hill billy had been hiding out, but being holed up on her own has left her horny... luckily the lesbian now she has a comely captive to help her release pent up desires! Secured with the brightly colored, super sticky tape to a metal chair, Sandra's cleave gagged by a bandanna, but not for long as it gets removed and, despite her protests, stuffed between her teeth, strips of red tape over her mouth securing it well. Lisa man (or rather, woman) handles Sandra's tremendous tits out of their straining, silky fabric covering of a black satin blouse, stroking the pretty pussy peeking out fro.

Duration: 11:39
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4991kbps

File size: 452.4 MB

Download Sandra Silvers & Lisa Harlotte - Buxom MILF Estate Agent Gagged, Groped

Myssie Leigh - From the bondage master

A new redheaded cutie for your bondage pleasure. And what a delight she is! Full of spunk like many redheads are, Myssie does not disappoint! She is flexible, adorable and takes a tight tie. Hope you enjoy this "getting to know each other" hogtie.

Duration: 14:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5896kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 634.5 MB

Download Myssie Leigh - From the bondage master

Christina Sapphire & Whitney Morgan

"Whitney Morgan willingly put herself in my hands after she tied me up for our first tickle video, Tickled Pink. Giggles and bubbles of laughter erupt from Whitney even before I touch her, and they only get louder from there! I start out with evil air tickles, eliciting squirms before I even touch her soft skin. Then on to fingers, breath, feathers, a vibe toy, and her most UN-favorite, the Wartenberg Pinwheel Wheel! No toe is left untouched, no armpit unpoked. I even drag out the creepy crawly spider on the knee trick! I loved tickling Whitney and can't wait to do it again!"

Duration: 19:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps

File size: 577.2 MB

Download Christina Sapphire & Whitney Morgan

Best HD Bdsm Sex Videos Chrissy Marie

Studio: Bondagecafe
Genres: bdsm, bondage

The lovely and eager Chrissy Marie makes her debut at the cafe in incredible style. I honestly wasn't expecting the sort of craziness that transpired when she came by this week. I really had no idea she was as adept at bondage as she was. I've worked with a lot of girls over the years, but it is rare to find one so flexible and willing.

Duration: 17:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4786kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 652.5 MB

Download Best HD Bdsm Sex Videos Chrissy Marie

Rose Red Tyrell's Multiple Orgasms with the Sybian

Studio: SexualDisgrace FetishNetwork
Cast: Rose Red
Genres: BDSM, Anal, Bondage, Domination, Humilation, BlowJobs, Deep Throat, Toys

Our hot and young Rose Red Tyrell, obedient BDSM sex slave, is still in the dungeon here at Sexual Disgrace. We definitely want to see if she can endure more rough anal sex. This time around, the sybian fucking machine is drilled on the floor and she's kept on with cuffs around her wrists and ankles down by her sides.

Duration: 23:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7869kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Rose Red Tyrell's Multiple Orgasms with the Sybian

Bondage, domination, torture and hogtie for horny hot model Full HD 1080p

Sexy girl with naked shaved pussy, with beautiful body, with naked boobs and with naked little ass plus man in white t-shirt. Her stripped. Her tied up with - hands and legs ropes on the floor. Big red ball in her mouth. He fucks her wet pussy and hot ass with dildo. Professional bondage, domination, hogtie and torture for naked slavegirl with sexy breast in the large house.

Duration: 29:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4361kbps

Download Bondage, domination, torture and hogtie for horny hot model Full HD 1080p

Tight bondage, spanking and torture for naked slavegirl part 1 HD 1080p

Young girl with nakdd ass, with naked pussy and with naked beautiful body plus sexy blonee in dress, with big boobs. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs and belly on the floor. She spanks her naked little ass. She fucks her mouth, with big dildo. Profesional bondage, domination, spanking and torture for a horny model with naked breast in the large garage.

Format: m4v
Duration: 26:45
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3209kbps
Audio: 99kbps

Download Tight bondage, spanking and torture for naked slavegirl part 1 HD 1080p

Mia Bordeaux

Are looking for pretty girls in tight bondage? Then go stop by my long-time friend David Gibson's DGBondage! His site has over 10 years of the finest fettered femmes you'll ever see! Tell him Sandra sent ya :)

Duration: 4:26
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1005kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 37.8 MB

Download Mia Bordeaux

HD Bdsm Sex Videos A Ticklish trap part 4 Jackie tickle orgasm

This is part 4 in the series Jackie is strap down to the tickle table her, and she is double team by me a Autumn, She is tickle on her feet. armpits,belly and side. Poor Jackie is at the mecry of me and Autumn tickling ever inch of her body, she actually begs us to stop and she too ticklish and it also that she about to cum, which she does and she reaches her limit. She panting and worn out from her tickle session and swear she get Autumn back.

Duration: 6:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19082kbps

File size: 933.0 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos A Ticklish trap part 4 Jackie tickle orgasm

Huge Tits Katie Thornton In Breast Training Machine

Cast: Katie Thornton
Genres: Bondage, Breast Training Machine

The machine worked very well on her right udder straight away, she soon reached a double udder size. It wasn't easy for Katie, but her supple udders need a lot of attention and care!

Duration: 8:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14688kbps

File size: 965.9 MB

Download Huge Tits Katie Thornton In Breast Training Machine

Vacuum therapy & pump orgasm

Cast: Olga
Genres: Double Breast Pump, Vacuum Therapy Machine, Goat Milker, Big Tits, Natural Tits

Our HuCow Olga is already very far in her training: her brain associates pumping with pleasure, so she gets incredibly horny in her sessions. Chained to the wall by a metal collar, we leave Olga to play with the HuCows Vacuum Therapy Machine. She places the cups on her udders, and they get doubled in size almost immediately. The strong pressure turns her on! Olga can't resist, she has to masturbate when she is pumped! With her udders in a strong vacuum, she doesn't have to worry about the cups, she can roll around and pleasure herself. Olga reaches a powerful orgasm! That's how all HuCows should be trained!

Duration: 10:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14693kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Vacuum therapy & pump orgasm

Vicky Van Warren Likes Fetish Game Part 1

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Torture, Humiliation

This week we welcome the voluptuous Vicky Van Warren back to the site. It's always a treat to see Vicky as she loves bondage and is more than eager to please her Master... Download and enjoy!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:45
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 829kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 81.3 MB

Download Vicky Van Warren Likes Fetish Game Part 1

Aracoeli Nin - Half Crazy

Aracoeli as cute as a button, but that only makes us want to play with her more. Jim uses his leather straitjacket, straps and gag. I just love the sound new leather makes when you struggle in it. Squeak squeak mmmm. I would say Aracoeli agrees with me

Duration: 19:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4836kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 719.0 MB

Download Aracoeli Nin - Half Crazy

Emily Addison Torture

Now that sounds interesting - add a few orgasms into the mix and you have some seriously sexy bondage.

Duration: 17:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3417kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 454.7 MB

Download Emily Addison Torture

Summer's Legs Spread Strappado - Part 1

A thick leather posture collar is buckled tightly around Summer's neck as she sits. She is tied at the waist and her wrists are bound behind her back. A rope is tied into her long hair and braided in. A large foam ball is shoved in her mouth and taped in. I continue wrapping tape around her forehead and down her face and under her chin. I then tie a very long spreader bar between her black booted legs. I run my hands over her shiny hosed legs before I pull her tits free of her blouse. I bind them very tightly and then I tie them off to D-rings on her collar. Her elbows are tightly bound next and more rope is run above and below her tits. She's just about ready for phase 2. I tie a rope to the center D-ring on her collar. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 22:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 508.9 MB

Download Summer's Legs Spread Strappado - Part 1

The Violation of Kennedy Kressler

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Kennedy Kressler is curious. What does it feel like to be bound by a man like OT. What kind of feelings does it evoke if he touches you, if he strips you, if he plays with your private bits? It's what she came to find out, but as it begins to happen she becomes less sure that she wants to know the answer.
Her sexy little body just begs to be restrained, but she is less than thrilled. She's hoisted into the air by her ankles. It's a painful position to be sure. With her legs spread her sensitive parts are exposed. Then he adds a vibrator to really take away her dignity.
Maybe putting a giant piece of metal inside her will sooth her. Even a vibrator to make her cum. Her contorted and bound body writhes and struggles for freedom. Her tormentor is relentless. He's determined to get her good.

Duration: 29:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7334kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download The Violation of Kennedy Kressler

Back