Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

Violet Haze RestrictingRopes

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM
Video language: English

Till her step- Jeff comes in and starts switching channels they get a fight and Jeff gives up.He comes back with some zip ties and start tying his up & Gags her with her socks and a piece of cloth to keep it in place. So he can watch his show.After a while he replaces the cloth gag for a microfoam tape gag gropes her a little and unbuttons her blouse.He puts her in a Hogziptie and leaves her to struggle.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3906kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 797.0 MB

Download Violet Haze RestrictingRopes

Sydney Hale - Tight jeans and a tight tie

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

I was all sorts of cozy, hanging around the house. And my guy was giving me sass, and chasing me around the house. Finally I caved into his persuasions. He started my tying up my legs in multiple spots. Pulling out the old white rope he started maneuvering the rope around my arms and upper body with one long rope. It was tight and secure. As my whole body was consumed with rope it made it difficult to stand, my balance was very off. My guy thinking he was smart and cunning, he started pushing me around playfully to see if I would fall. Luckily I only fell onto the chaise. After a good chuckle for him, and me mouthing off to him, he shoved multiple pairs of panties in my mouth to shut me up. He secured those tightly around my head with vet wrap. After some struggling I made it onto the chaise on my stomach. As I continued to struggle I was accidentally making it so that I was falling off and I couldn't help myself. My guy decided to blind fold me to throw off my even more. He quietly .

Duration: 3:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps

File size: 119.1 MB

Download Sydney Hale - Tight jeans and a tight tie

Sandra & Vivienne Taken for Surprise Truck Ride

Sandra and Vivienne were eagerly awaiting the new exclusive, boutique store opening in town. To their excitement they'd received a leaflet through their door announcing 'A select few residents were invited to a closed-door, showroom preview' and it was that very evening! Dolled up in their summer dresses the girlfriends set out to the store - following instructions to drive around back to the loading dock - they stepped out on high heels towards the service entrance doors.

Duration: 8:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3928kbps

File size: 277.3 MB

Download Sandra & Vivienne Taken for Surprise Truck Ride

Kendra James Girdle-rama

The lovely and quite blonde Kendra James is back, dressed in a lovely black girdle, top, pantyhose and stockings combo, with stocking gloves thrown in for good measure. A sexy set of cheesecake is followed by some even sexier struggling in ropes. Pretty much classic bondage.

Duration: 10:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4754kbps
Audio: 182kbps

File size: 381.9 MB

Download Kendra James Girdle-rama

IntoTheAttic Lucia & Zayda J 2011Mar10

Release Year: 2011
Studio: IntoTheAttic
Cast: Lucia ZaydaJ
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Device, Roped, Bound, Gagged, Hogtied

Then we start really fucking her, and it starts all over again. Don't miss this hot little stripper getting blasted with cock, it's pretty fucking hot!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 6:15
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 238.8 MB

Download IntoTheAttic Lucia & Zayda J 2011Mar10

TopGrl Leaving Marks Part One

Release Year: 2014
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Maddy O'Reilly
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking

I expected some complaining. I expected some resistance. But Maddy gives herself over to bondage as easily as a sheep being sheared. She doesn't have an ounce of pretension about her.

Duration: 14:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7272kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 801.9 MB

Download TopGrl Leaving Marks Part One

The Rural Girl part 2

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Clamps, Crying, Pain, Whipping, Caning

Poor Jasmin was up all night. She thought I would torture her brutally today. She guessed correctly. We tied her up and two of us was whipping her at the same time. I made Pervert cane her. She was begging me to hold her hand while she was being caned. I did.

Duration: 20:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9764kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download The Rural Girl part 2

The Unbreakable Toy

Although I've never worked with Cheyenne before, I know her socially from parties and clubs in Los Angeles...She is a very cool woman...laid back, level headed, perverted...three of my favorite traits...add a killer body and a tough sense of adventure and Cheyenne Jewel is one of the hottest models in the serious BDSM genre...a joy to have my way with...I push the limits of her punishment potential with ultra tight bondage and plenty of stimulation...electrical anal plugs and hooks, extreme nipple clamps, sole whipping, single tails, dragon's tails, canes and the OgreFlogger...then I push the limits of her pleasure potential...the G5 vibes her to screams in Scene 2 and Scene 4 features inverted orgasms with both of her crotch holes stuffed full...I especially enjoyed that one...What a precious, little, unbreakable, whorish, toy she is..

Format: m4v
Duration: 17:03
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1440kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 192.9 MB

Download The Unbreakable Toy

Mishelle Real Part 1

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Her name is Mishelle, she is just at her 19. She has a perfectly smooth teen body. She has no experience about being tortured, but she is quite willing to taste this! Smell of torture or smell of the money, we are not sure which was more effective to make this young angel to knock our door, but she will get both, if she behaves good and obeys Dr. Lmp and receives the deserved torture without any resistance by reflex. This is her debut and we will see together at which point she will lose her toughness and start sobbing.

Duration: 23:00
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 10936kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Mishelle Real Part 1

The Sahrye 800 - Part 1

Every once in a while I try and incorporate 1000 feet of rope into a hogtie. Why?... Because it's fun. I don't do it all that often as it is very time consuming and almost the entire clip is on camera tying. I failed again, as I only managed 800 feet. Oh well, I'll keep trying! This one is of Sahrye. Sahrye starts off with her wrists bound and tied overhead. She is ballgagged and blindfolded. I watch her as she struggles about for a short amount of time, before I start with the 1st of the rope. I start at her waist and slowly work my way down her legs, adding many bands of rope as I go. That's basically it for Part 1... Just a lot of on camera binding of Sahrye's sexy legs.

Duration: 28:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2916kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 642.1 MB

Download The Sahrye 800 - Part 1

Professional Body Builder

We start by taking four-strand Bavarian hemp rope and binding our muscled beauty, elbows behind her back. With just that one piece of rope Ashley discovers her mighty strength is useless. She is quite stuck but lets pile on the dispair, shall we? We add rope to her wrists, now she knows she is helpless, she knows that there will be no heroic feet of strength that can free her. It not a feeling she is used to at all.
We jam a huge ring gag into her big mouth. Her mouth is held wide open, drool drips down her body and there is nothing Ashley can do about it. How embarrassing, this powerful women can't even stop drooling all over herself. We knock her to her knees and pull out our cock. She knows what will come next. Her arms trapped behind her, her mouth held open, she knows the cock is going to fuck her throat and she knows she is helpless to stop it. Ashley understands what sexual fear is, as the cock hits the back of her throat.

Duration: 25:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7296kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Professional Body Builder

Sydney Hale - Black leotard ball tie

Since I couldn't find a Mrs. Incredible halloween costume I thought my black leotard with black pantyhose would suffice. Trying my best to put out my Super girl vibe, I set out to try and use my magical powers on my guy to see if I could get lucky. My and jabs provoked him enough to grab ahold of me and tie my arms behind my back and add a very taught crotch that rubbed pleasurably against me. Trying to fight and wrestle with your arms behind your back is quite difficult and I lost! While I was sitting upright my guy tied the rope around my legs making me have frog legs, that didn't have any super jumping powers. I tried my best to wiggle and get away but all I managed was falling flat on my face. My guy used his own super powers on me by the panel gag into my mouth and around my head. Little by little I was losing more and more power...he attached a rope around my upper body XXXX my legs to my chest and secured me into a tight ball. Pushing me over once again he used the panel gag.

Duration: 4:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps

File size: 157.4 MB

Download Sydney Hale - Black leotard ball tie

Ladyboss gives Bondage Orgasms to MILF Tied

A night out in Las Vegas is always fun, especially when you're with Caroline Pierce! Now it's the morning after the night before and Sandra wakes up at her home from home... Tied to the frame of a coffee table! Drool dribbles from her chin onto the floor, teeth bite into a wrapping of rope around the metal frame, wide eyes search for her girlfriend while nylon covered toes wiggle in the air, her feet being about the only body part able to wriggle right now!

Duration: 10:41
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 5387kbps

File size: 446.1 MB

Download Ladyboss gives Bondage Orgasms to MILF Tied

Sydney Hale, Self Bound Bliss!

Sexy Sydney, in stockings, garters, bra and panties enjoys an evening of self applied harness ballgag and rope!

Duration: 8:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5033kbps

File size: 339.8 MB

Download Sydney Hale, Self Bound Bliss!

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Discipline Counselor

Studio: Firmhandspanking
Cast: Danusha Cox
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish

School uniform paddling for brat with attitude Danusha Cox Danusha Cox isn't happy about getting a paddling: "You're going to use a paddle on me? You seriously still do that?" John Friday orders her to lift her skirt, put her hands on the desk and bend over. After just two teeth-gritting, butt clenching swats, her panties come down: the next three swats are on her jiggling bare bottom, with dramatic reactions. Exclusive behind-the-scenes footage, when Danusha takes a break.

Duration: 6:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 183.1 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Discipline Counselor

Strapped up by Mistress Caroline, Sandra is used as a Living Chair, Rewarded

Caroline wanted to spend the rainy day watching TV and playing video games. She was looking forward to lounging on her new easy-chair, Sandra. Bent over on herself, ballgagged and strapped-in, the curvy catsuit-clad MILF could hear Caroline in the kitchen making popcorn. She struggles and tests the bonds lashing her in place. Caroline comes in, swivels her chair around, displaying Sandra's gorgeous ass. Caroline finds an old movie on the tube and then takes a seat on her captive furniture. The chair mmmphhhs and twitches the best it can, amusing and frustrating it's owner. Caroline switches from a movie to a video game, but now the chair is just distracting. Caroline knows how to take the struggle out of her chair and goes to the playroom for a toy. She returns with a serious magic wand vibrator. Caroline unzips her seat's crotch and applies the device, working it like a fighter pilot using a flight stick. That'll take the fight out of her furniture.

Duration: 13:49
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps

File size: 525.5 MB

Download Strapped up by Mistress Caroline, Sandra is used as a Living Chair, Rewarded

Sandra SIlvers, Caroline Pierce - Nabbed Rubber Clad MILF Damsels in Distress Struggle

Caroline met Sandra at the dance club's "Rubber Night" She was there to pick up a MILF, but not for a date. She was looking for a MILF to sell. Caroline and her boyfriend had a money-making opportunity, but needed some product. Maybe it was the wine, or maybe it was the fact that Caroline is drop- gorgeous, but Sandra agreed to meet Caroline in the back room for a little bondage play. Carline brings the silver-haired MILF in a matching silver rubber dress into the back room with her hands, arms and chest already tied and with black tape over her mouth. Sandra is pushed down on the red vinyl sofa and Caroline explains the plan to her while tying Sandra's legs together. She leaves Sandra there to struggle while Caroline goes to retrieve her boyfriend. Little does she know he needs to fill an order for two MILFs, and Caroline is going to receive the same treatment as Sandra!

Duration: 17:27

File size: 663.6 MB

Download Sandra SIlvers, Caroline Pierce - Nabbed Rubber Clad MILF Damsels in Distress Struggle

Ashley Lane - Brown Shirt Baby

Genres: BDSM, lesbian, bondage, strapon, vibrator, dildo

Sometimes when you have a girl that really loves being tied up an dominated, you don't need a really complicated outfit (just a tight brown leatherette turtleneck and a sleek pair of hose), or accessories, you just need some rope and a little imagination. Ashley really is a doll to work with - she is...

Duration: 23:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4820kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 879.6 MB

Download Ashley Lane - Brown Shirt Baby

Tight bondage, spanking and torture for naked slavegirl part 2 HD 1080p

Sexy brunette with naked shavd pussy, with naked hot ass and with sexy body plus hot woman in black dress, with big boobs. Her stripped. She slaps her naked ass. Clothespins on her nipples. She fucks her wet pussy and mouth with vibrator and dildo. Professional bondage, domination, spanking and torture for young slavegirl with naked breast in the large room.

Format: m4v
Duration: 28:58
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3484kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Tight bondage, spanking and torture for naked slavegirl part 2 HD 1080p

Sandra & Lisa - Oiled up and Captive Tits!

Lisa arrives home from a long day, grabbing a glass of wine from the kitchen before heading to the bedroom, where Sandra lies - waiting for her hard working playmate - wearing pale pink girdle, garters and stockings. Sandra's had no choice but to wait. scarf gagged and spread out on a bench seat, arms held behind her head, with wrists and ankles tied to the metal frame in a reverse, modified hogtie position.

Duration: 26:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3950kbps

File size: 815.2 MB

Download Sandra & Lisa - Oiled up and Captive Tits!

Sydney Hale - Chair tied and not happy about it!

I love coming home from work knowing full well I wore sexy lingerie underneath my attire just to come home and show it off for my guy. To and tease him all day with the pleasure of knowing he has to wait the entire day until he too can enjoy it. And that just what he did...He started by XXXX me to undress for him, followed by an immediate pull of the hair, and a crotch rope to accentuate my assets. Since I tortured him all day it was his turn to torture me. He placed a ball in my hands then wrapped them with black electrical tape, making sure there was no skin showing. Placing me into the chair and circling me like a vulture waiting to prance onto it's prey, he quickly and efficiently tied my legs to the legs of the chairs. Not symmetrical, just so that I had to sit uncomfortably and with my legs spread wide open. Tying my hands to the back of the chair, XXXX me to sit up properly made my legs spread even further apart to accommodate my new stance. Knowing how much it pisses me off, .

Duration: 3:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps

File size: 115.0 MB

Download Sydney Hale - Chair tied and not happy about it!

Beautiful Bare Feet Abound with Bathing Beauty MILFs Sandra

Captured in the locker room, lifeguards Sandra and Constance struggle against the tight ropes and even tighter wrap gags while giving us a front row seat to the foot show!

Duration: 10:20

File size: 393.1 MB

Download Beautiful Bare Feet Abound with Bathing Beauty MILFs Sandra

Dee Williams - In the Pool

It was a warm early Summer day. Dee and I had shot a bunch of very fun bondage and I decided that it would be great to go out and shoot the last set in the pool. The water was warm and the late afternoon sun was pretty. I grabbed a blue floating pool lounger, tied her up quickly (but effectively) and then set her adrift. She float around awhile, struggling in her sheer pantyhose, having a fine time.
Then I grabbed the water hose and the entire scene took a decided different turn. First off, the water coming out of the hose was not quite as warm as the pool. So she had to deal with that... then i took aim and shot a stream of water between her legs. I guess the water pressure was just right. That is what she told me afterwards at least. It was in that perfect goldilocks zone. It wasn't too wimpy, and it wasn't too strong. Just the right pressure to drive her absolutely crazy. After we finished the scene, she was pretty spent. Sexy stuff... Wow.

Duration: 8:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4742kbps
Audio: 180kbps

File size: 296.5 MB

Download Dee Williams - In the Pool

Part three of London River

Cast: London River, Matt Williams, Maestro, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, All sex

London River is quite a piece of work. She has seemingly come out of nowhere and taken the fetish model and BDSM world by storm. Her flexibility and toughness are awe inspiring, her orgasms are strong enough to destroy furniture. She decided after only a few short months that she was ready to do full boy⁄girl shoots. Who are we to say no? Let's stuff her full of dick and see what happens!
London's flexibility is astounding. She can use her feet as a pillow. We take full advantage of that fact and fold her in half like a jackknife, perfectly exposing her shaved smooth holes. Tight bondage juts up her breasts to the ceiling and her big blue eyes dart around nervously. We step up and introduce hard dick to her holes as London does what London does best.lose her friken mind.
Orgasms destroy London. London cums extremely easy. We are all winners here. The relentless dicks run a train on London's tight holes as she shrieks like a banshee and dissolves around the cock. Her brains are gone,.

Duration: 6:07
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1364kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 67.0 MB

Download Part three of London River

MILF Damsels in Vintage Shape wear Lingerie, Struggle After Being Burglarized!

Getting ready for a night on the town, these three luscious ladies didn't hear the burglar breaking in as they debated what outfits to wear. Surprised by the intruder the flatmates, a curvy, silver haired broad, an athletic ash blond and long limbed, golden haired amazon, were only dressed in their vintage girdles and stockings to his, and our, delight! But he had a job to do, so spying rope on the bedside table (what do gals get up to these days ;-) he took the opportunity to tie up the trio of bare breasted beauties and left them in the lounge while he looked for loot.

Duration: 11:07
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 5026kbps

File size: 435.1 MB

Download MILF Damsels in Vintage Shape wear Lingerie, Struggle After Being Burglarized!

Rebel's Return part 1

I've kept Rebel in my mind since our first shoot...her sincere love of bondage and BDSM is as unforgettable as her amazing tits...Once again, today, I get my hands on them...and the rest of her...She is kept tightly bound throughout the day, enduring long scenes, as I revel in her helpless state...eventually she goes crazy from the long periods of playing with her pussy and she is left, tied with the vibrator, out of her mind.

Duration: 20:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3397kbps

File size: 553.2 MB

Download Rebel's Return part 1

Best HD Bdsm Sex Videos Cherie DeVille

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Bondagecafe
Genres: bdsm, bondage

As anyone that has visited her for any length of time can attest, Cherie is one hell of girl. She really loves all things sexual - and is pretty much ready for anything, but there is one thing about her that becomes apparent immediately. Although she really loves to be tied up, and loves to come while being tied up, she gets incredibly sensitive after she comes. So much so that she will nut insane if you try to hold the vibrator in place after an orgasm. Now, this is where the world of bondage, and the world of orgasms sort of meet. Most all girls get sensitive after having an orgasm, but most can deal with it, and it passes quickly and they can then build up to another one. This may not happen when they are untied, because they will just move away, or physically grab the vibrator and pull it away. It is much more difficult for a gal to do that when she is tied up properly, so it puts then into a place where they can only get to when they are tied up. That is the beauty of bondage org.

Duration: 17:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4823kbps
Audio: 61kbps

File size: 617.3 MB

Download Best HD Bdsm Sex Videos Cherie DeVille

Jasmine Sinclair, Stella Cox - Blindfolding The Boss

Genres: BDSM, lesbian, bondage, strapon, vibrator, dildo

Caught spending the company's money, Jasmine Jae is in trouble. Big trouble! And Jasmine Sinclair, in a very tight latex dress, is just the person to dish it out! Their boss sees everything on video stream as Sinclair gets her stripped, tied up and spread...

Duration: 22:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7790kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Jasmine Sinclair, Stella Cox - Blindfolding The Boss

Paid Pleasure, Paid Pain Tiffany Doll

Everything has a price... love, life, pain and pleasure. Some has enough money to buy these things. Some is daring enough to sell her own. And there are places where supply and demand meet. Like this private club, where Bruno SX can buy his pleasure and Tiffany's pain for good money!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 29:42
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Paid Pleasure, Paid Pain Tiffany Doll

Ariel Anderssen, Leotard, pantyhose, Ziptie - Part 3

This Clip starts where Part 2 ended. More face bondage zipties are used to secure her head and neck to the sturdy steel post. The zipties pulling her into the splits are all tightened a little more as well. Her nipple clamps are pulled tight and tied off to her big toes, before I nosehook her. I keep adding and tightening zipties and I eventually start ziptying her arms together around the post. Her crotchziptie is tightened up as well. I love the zipties because I can keep slowly tightening them all up. Of course, looking back, I see where I could have done a better job, but at the time I was pretty happy with wht I had done

Duration: 26:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2904kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 583.6 MB

Download Ariel Anderssen, Leotard, pantyhose, Ziptie - Part 3

Sydney Hale - A frog tie in bed

I was getting ready for bed, putting on my comfy clothes, and warm socks and my guy came to me with a plead in his eyes, asking to tie me up. He is very persuasive with his hands and puppy eyes, how could I say no. He sat me down on the bed and tied my hands behind my back. Thinking I might try and be sneaky he wrapped my fingers in electrical tape. He kept telling me that this will tire me out and I'll XXXX so much better, as I protested that idea, he shoved 3 pairs of panties in my mouth. He then secured those with electrical tape over the top. I thought he might be done there, but oh no. He placed another pair of my cotton panties over my head and then secured those tightly with an ace bandage. It was very hard to breathe with both my mouth covered and my nose. XXXX me to stand he tied a crotch rope on, very snug, it was making its way up all the cracks slowly. Man handling me back onto the bed my guy then tied my ankles to my thighs, in a frog tie. It made it difficult to move at.

Duration: 3:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps

File size: 124.0 MB

Download Sydney Hale - A frog tie in bed

Terra Mizu - An Unlikely Sparkly Black Gem

I haven't shot this catsuit in awhile. When I went back to find something for Terra to wear last week, I saw this in the closet and knew exactly what I wanted to do. I think she was a bit incredulous. Especially when I pulled out the black rope. I guess I shouldn't blame her. This suit doesn't really look the same in person as it does when it is photographed, but I didn't have to worry. I had the experience and knew what it was going to look on her body and how the rope was going to look wrapped around her struggling body.
This tie just got tighter and tighter. Poor Terra couldn't really do much about it and the gag made sure the neighbors didn't hear her either... Enjoy folks. This one is sexy!

Duration: 8:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4684kbps
Audio: 180kbps

File size: 295.4 MB

Download Terra Mizu - An Unlikely Sparkly Black Gem

Chrissy Marie Ultra Tight

Here is the first of three very tight hogties that Chrissy endured for a custom we shot a few weeks ago. Each one of these ties was incredibly stringent. In this scene, Chrissy's hair is included in the mix.

Duration: 11:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4713kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 401.6 MB

Download Chrissy Marie Ultra Tight

Safira's Doll Walk Introduction

The very first shoot we did with Safira was the standard Gordian break-in.

Tight armsheath, hood chains and boots. If they start complaining we know they ain't going to make the rest of the gear. Safira passed the test.

Format: real
Duration: 6:38
Video: 640x428, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 43.1 MB

Download Safira's Doll Walk Introduction

A special JackieBound the super-fun Jackie Christianson!

"When Ms Whitney Morgan came by recently, she tells me at the end of our visit that she just wants a little bit more. I fervently tell her that we can play some more, but only if she promises not to tie me to the trunk of the car and drive off to Mexico again! She assures me that she thought that sounded fun, but she has something much simpler in mind. If I just let her tie me up......So, she in her sheer white bustier and me in my black satin slip, both of us wearing panties, garters and stockings that match our ensemble pull out the rope. She ties me in a forgiving hogtie on the floor and puts a thick white cleave gag in my mouth. Then, it's time for Ms Whitney's fun to begin! She tickles me mercilessly, just to see how I'll react. She knows I am quite ticklish and she really enjoys every second of tickling me silly. Oh Whitney, please don't go! :)"

Duration: 13:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5846kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 573.0 MB

Download A special JackieBound the super-fun Jackie Christianson!

SexuallyBroken Pretty pale Veruca James gets shackled

Release Year: 2014
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Veruca James, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

There is almost an honest purity to her dedication to the dick. She doesn't hold back an ounce of herself. The commitment and fervor she gives to every scene is unmistakable and radiates off the screen.

Duration: 20:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6757kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download SexuallyBroken Pretty pale Veruca James gets shackled

The Training of a Slut part 3

The exotic and mouth watering, Raven Rockette agrees to my slut training program...Sluts, by their very nature are often masochists and submissives...training a slut to endure and conquer masochistic tasks can help them attain new levels of sluttiness, and for this, the slut is always grateful...I begin slow by reinforcing the notion that Raven is nothing but a sexual object...I appreciate her massive beauty as I objectify her and claim ownership of it...Then I bind her and begin the physical portion of her training....tight bondage and suffering become outward expressions of her desire to submit and I continue to condition her with pleasure and pain...everything she endures is because she is a slut and I continue to reinforce that foundation...Raven suffers much, but also receives extreme pleasure for her efforts...and that is how to make a happy and dedicated slut...just remember to bring her the control she desires, and she will slut herself through hell for you.

Duration: 16:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1274kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 173.4 MB

Download The Training of a Slut part 3

Tight Belt and Armbinder Hogtie

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Mina
Genres: Bondage, Asian, Rope

Mina is hogtied very tightly with a Lambskin Armbinder, belts and a Harness ballgag. First she is laced tightly into the armbinder, then she is blindfolded, ankles and legs bound with belts. More are added around her waist and chest pinning her arms up into her back, then finally a belt pulls her head back to her ankles.

Duration: 23:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Tight Belt and Armbinder Hogtie

You Shouldn't Make the Boss Mad When You Work For a Zip Tie Company - Strappado

Rin works for a company that manufacturers cable ties or Zip ties, as they are commonly called. She pissed off a major customer and that pissed off her boss. Now, because of the lost business, He now has a surplus of zip ties. What to use them for... He decides that Rin Ziptied in an uncomfortable position for the day will teach her a lesson. The clip starts with Rin being lead into the warehouse. Her wrists already have been bound with the cruel nylon straps. She is spanked a few times before he connects her wrists to an overhead hoist and forces her into a strappado. He is soon zipping up her legs. She ends up with 9 on her legs. He takes off her fashionable scarf and cleave gags her with it to at least muffle her protests a bit. Then more zip ties. He adds a few above and below her tits... Then he welds her elbows and forearms together with the zips. He then goes back to her legs. This time he uses smaller zip ties to cinch the larger ones, making them even tighter. To make her a b.

Duration: 29:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2949kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 664.1 MB

Download You Shouldn't Make the Boss Mad When You Work For a Zip Tie Company - Strappado

Back