Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

Layla Price

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace FetishNetwork
Cast: Layla Price
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rough Sex, Deep Throat, Domination, Humiliation, Hardcore, All Sex

Red ball gag in her mouth, tight rope around Nikki's wrists and ankles, sat on the sybian fucking machine. It's turned on and her Master widens her mouth for his massive dick. He makes her give him a deepthroat blowjob, pushing his meat in as far as it can go, bobbing and slapping her head on it.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7853kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Layla Price

Sydney Hale - Bondage as punishment

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

my guy cleared me out a corner in the den where I was to sit for the entire evening without dinner. A timeout if you will, I had forgotten to take the chicken from the freezer, so I could have a nice meal prepped for him when he got home. I thought I could handle my punishment but I soon discovered I couldn't. My guy secured my wrists to my body and continued up and around my breasts. It was tight and made it hard to breathe with the rope digging into my stomach. XXXX me to the floor he tied my ankles together with a loop on it. He then tied a rope tightly around my neck, making me feel very claustrophobic. Yanking on the rope around my neck he secured it to loop around my ankles. Causing the rope to rub against my neck and the rope around my stomach to tighten and the crotch rope to tighten and rub me pleasurably. I was very uncomfortable but turned on all at the same time. To make sure I couldn't use my mouth in any way, he packed it full with a big pair of cotton panties and faste.

Duration: 4:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3222kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 107.0 MB

Download Sydney Hale - Bondage as punishment

Scorpion - Scorpionmystrey up

"From the first time I tied , I could tell that she likes to be tied and she really does. This update is her being tied for the very first time. Getting tied, felt up,and spanked was just what she's looking for, so look for her more in the future because she'll be back."

Duration: 8:25
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3219kbps

File size: 217.6 MB

Download Scorpion - Scorpionmystrey up

Erotic Dildo Dance

Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: Anal, Dildo, Stockings, Spanking

Leashed to a glass table to perform sexual intrigue. Tasked to create a desirable attraction physically and psychologically for Master's pleasure. This slave dances provocatively as Master James uses the crop on slaves ass and legs to bring pain in his directive to present pleasing fuck holes with anal masturbation to orgasm with transparent dong insertions. The kink of watching the slave holes dance as the slave piercings clang on the glass, the soft pail skin smash against the windowpane with trimmers of pleasure and effort to please, is a kink well traveled to indulge in.

Duration: 11:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6843kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 580.5 MB

Download Erotic Dildo Dance

Serene Isley - Hogtied and Gagged

Genres: BDSM

This clip was something a little different. It's bondage and suffering, for the sake of bondage and suffering. I was wearing a super tight, hot pink tube dress...that ends up more as a belt after a few steps normally. I was laying on a small counter in a window box cutout in a wall. Face down, one knee on either side of the wall. My wrists and elbows already bound very tight. Each ankle has a rope tied to it to finish off the bondage when needed. David comes in a shoves a huge pink ball in my mouth then uses clear tape to hold it in place. He wraps the tape several times around my head shoving the mouth-filling ball deeper in my mouth. He then ties off each ankle to my elbows me to box back lifting my tits off the counter a bit. My breathing changes as I whimper from the position. I try to wiggle but there isn't much space and the ropes are so tight I can hardly move. David comes back with a roll of microfoam tape and applies it over the original tape gag, being sure to pull it tight.

Duration: 6:59
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 4533kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 241.9 MB

Download Serene Isley - Hogtied and Gagged

Randy Moore - Mind Over Matter?

I had a particular idea when it came to this set. Randy, as some of you probably can see, got some lovely new boobs. Now I'm not going to go into the relative pros or cons of breast augmentation, but in Randy's case, I think her new breasts really match her body. She wanted to come by and shoot new pictures and I was more than happy to do so... The pictures of black catsuit were shot the same day.
This set was all about struggling. I tied her in a way that allowed her to move, but didn't allow her to get free. The ropes were tight, but this isn't a "stringent" position for Randy. Sexy - yes. I paricularly love how the crotchrope attached to her wrists makes her butt look just so... yummy. You can probably tell that from the number of rear facing shots... okay, so sue me

Duration: 14:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4872kbps
Audio: 171kbps

File size: 524.3 MB

Download Randy Moore - Mind Over Matter?

Best HD Bdsm Sex Videos Mary Jane

Studio: Bondagecafe
Cast: Mary Jane
Genres: bdsm, bondage

She repeats the process with her other leg, before sitting back and giving everyone a nice long look at her legs. If there is anything that Mary Jane is really good at, it is showing off her gorgeous legs.

Duration: 19:46
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 3396kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 506.7 MB

Download Best HD Bdsm Sex Videos Mary Jane

Excel Warfare - Sarena and Dacey - Full HD 1080p

Custom script: At the gym the muscular girl Sarena is boasting about her hard abs, and a smaller girl Dacey challenges the muscular girl after a short argument. The smaller girl takes the challenge and starts punching. At first the punch won't hurt much but then it become gradually harder and harder and hurts more and more. In the meantime the punching also turns both of them on and in the last half of the video turns to an erotic belly punching session. Some things "special" I would like to see in the video: , some kissing and kissing and punching at the same time, some visible sweat too because they just finished a gym session, some drool/vomit/puking from the loser.

Duration: 23:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7823kbps
Audio: 375kbps

Download Excel Warfare - Sarena and Dacey - Full HD 1080p

Mina - The Black Lace Dress

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Mina
Genres: Bondage

Mina is wearing a pretty sexy lace lingerie combo and it bound with her elbows behind her, gagged and collared. The has the Doxy sitting on the bed and has to try and get herself in to position so she can feel its pleasure. A very sexy set. Finally once her arms were all numb, I wanted to see if she could get out of her elbow bonds once everything was almost untied.

Duration: 29:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5582kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Mina - The Black Lace Dress

Jasmine Sinclair, Stella Cox - The Kinky Nurse Experiments

Genres: BDSM, lesbian, bondage, strapon, vibrator, dildo

Nurse Jasmine has a new technique to try out on patient Stella. Unconventional you might call it... Jasmine climbs into the examination chair, legs wide apart.

Duration: 25:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 8445kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Jasmine Sinclair, Stella Cox - The Kinky Nurse Experiments

Sydney Hale - A very snug hogtie

After getting in from a girls night out, my guy caught me making a midnight snack. He wanted to hear all about my evening and what trouble I stayed out of. He asked that I tell him about my evening while doing something for him. He requested a simple little strip tease, which I obliged and then he brought out the rope. He tied my ankles and right above my knees and my wrists behind my back. I was all good and fine but my guy decided to tickle me and I fell off the chaise with a thud. Laughing and a little bruised, my guy dragged me back up to the chaise to hear the rest of my evening. He wasn't liking what he was hearing about another man flirting with me, so he added a very tight crotch rope and the panel gag. He didn't want to hear anymore, I had been bad and now I was to be punished. I tried so hard to plead with my eyes to apologize but nothing worked. XXXX me on the ground he tied my elbows together and my feet attached to my thighs. Attaching the rope to the top of the panel gag.

Duration: 4:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3227kbps

File size: 110.2 MB

Download Sydney Hale - A very snug hogtie

Sandra Silvers, Yoga Instructor Nabbed!

Sandra had parked round the back of her yoga studio, a couple minutes late for class, the lot was already empty of the usual crowd, 'best hurry!' she thinks, grabbing her mat out of the trunk. In such a rush she failed to notice the burly bloke behind her. Now she stirs, on the dirty floor of an abandoned trailer, missing her class and the past few hours, maybe longer. She tries to stretch but the tight ropes tied around her thighs, keeping them scrunched up to her stomach, stop her attempts to stand up, though they highlight that awesome ample ass swathed in skintight lycra ;-) The fabric stuffing her mouth and see-through tape gag halt her attempts to cry for help. Her futile fingers search for knots behind her back to no avail; bound at the ankles her barefoot struggles are hindered even more. As her terrific tits bounce within her vest and frantic distress, the damsel begins to think escape may be impossible.

Duration: 8:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5471kbps

File size: 349.6 MB

Download Sandra Silvers, Yoga Instructor Nabbed!

Tightly Tied MILF Secretary Duo in Strenuously Struggle in Snug Sweaters!

Spending a Saturday afternoon on the sofa, sounds relaxing, right? Sandra and Caroline find it anything but, as the pair get more of a work out than they bargained for in this strugglefest! The damsel duo, their mouths stuffed and wrapped tightly OTM with white vetwrap, effectively gagging each gal, ropes cinched tight over snug sweaters and short skirts in a classic tie, must team up in an attempt to escape their predicament...

Duration: 11:46
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 5490kbps

File size: 500.0 MB

Download Tightly Tied MILF Secretary Duo in Strenuously Struggle in Snug Sweaters!

Ulysse - nipple clamp Challenge

Some members were wondering what happened to French sub girl Ulysse, after she did some difficult Challenges during her recent Chastity Deal. Remember how she was boob cuffed to the wall, and then put in a freezing prison cell. I have no idea why she wanted to do this Chastity Deal, because she always complains about getting too many Challenges.
True, I like to tease her a bit more because of her French accent. It's so funny! And she gets upset so easily, it is very tempting to keep teasing her. So far, I have learned that 'non' means 'no' and 'aïe' means 'ouch'. I think those are the two words Ulysse says most of the time. In the final Challenge of the Deal, I told her she would have to be nipple clamped for 1 hour. She said 'non' and 'aïe' a lot as I kept pulling the chain, she is so cute!
Obviously, I needed to find some way to keep her from removing these clamps, as I wanted to leave her alone with the camera for an hour. The bolero straitjacket was perfect to expose her boobs a.

Duration: 6:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14457kbps
Audio: 270kbps

File size: 694.3 MB

Download Ulysse - nipple clamp Challenge

Emily Addison - Pandora on Ice

Emily Addison is doing her best "ice princess" interpretation - but curiosity just gets the better of her, and she has to look in the box. What happens next could be a fantasy, or it may be real... the very tight reverse prayer bondage certainly is real - and the gut-wrenching orgasms that Emily has with her arms so tightly bound... yowsa princess indeed!

Duration: 12:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4751kbps
Audio: 182kbps

File size: 442.6 MB

Download Emily Addison - Pandora on Ice

India Summer takes on 2 guys, Extreem deepthroating

Release Year: 2014
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: India Summer, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

Today we are going to unravel this sexy swinger with cock until she is cross eyed.Bolted with her back against a wooden beam set at the perfect angle for throat boarding, blindfolded and shackled down in place...

Duration: 20:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6807kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download India Summer takes on 2 guys, Extreem deepthroating

Serene Isley Serene is bound

Take a peek at this super-sexy video from her "Serene is bound and gagged and apparently trying to find her way out of a bad situation. She comes out of the bedroom hopping while bound and gagged trying to move around to a staircase and make her way down it. She makes her way around the first floor trying to find some easy way out but cant manage to locate anything but ends. After getting into the office she manages to wiggle her way out of the ankle ropes and the increased mobility has her working her way to the basement where she then goes out the back door and down a grown up pathway to a dock at a pond. Realizing that she needs to get away from the house shes off into the woods where she starts to try to find a way out of her situation."

Duration: 16:05
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3831kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 466.5 MB

Download Serene Isley Serene is bound

The Rural Girl part 1

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Clamps, Crying, Pain, Whipping, Caning

Jasmine is a typical rural girl. She has a kind heart and hard life. She play a role. Everything she does and says is honest. She felt ashamed that I saw her crying. She tried to hold back crying until she was able.

Duration: 22:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19502kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

Download The Rural Girl part 1

Torture of Loyalty - Part 1

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Ethiopia is known by its famous coffee, but indeed there is another pleasurable concept there: Torture of Loyalty. In this African land, to show their loyalty, women let their men to torture them. Moreover, these local women seeks this. In this session, Dr. Lomp and slave girl Mia will demonstrate this rooted tradition in a very real manner. While watching, you will ask yourself, if Ethiopian women really face this much pain, or if Dr. Lomp just lose his control while there is a whip in his hand.

Duration: 29:57
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 10541kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Torture of Loyalty - Part 1

SexualDisgrace Emma Evins

Studio: SexualDisgrace
Cast: Emma Evins
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation

He's a master of domination, rough sex, leather and chain bondage, breast bondage, spanking, tit slapping, face smacks, sex toys, all on a dirty mattress. He tosses Emma around into different positions, shoving his dick deep down her throat..

Duration: 25:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7874kbps
Audio: 100kbps

Download SexualDisgrace Emma Evins

Sydney Hale - Tightly tied in the clothes she wore to work

I came straight home from work and to asked my guy to tie me up. I was in a super playful kind of horny, okay I'm always horny, mood. I was eyeing my guy like a piece of meat that I needed to have. Knowing that look in my eye he went and got the suitcase of rope. He started tying my legs up, starting at my ankles and working his way up. Leaving my hands free so I could run my fingers through his hair and touch him however I wanted. That didn't last long, but that's okay, he tied my upper arms together and then my wrists. Because he got tired of hearing how horny I was he shoved my panties (not very politely) into my mouth and secured it with the ace bandage. I thought I was being clever and attempted to hop towards/away from him, hoping he would chase me. But I got myself stuck in a pickle I fell over onto my knees and couldn't move. He then rolled his eyes at me and moved me to the center of the room so he could play with me some more. He added a lovely crotch rope that rubbed agains.

Duration: 4:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps

File size: 151.9 MB

Download Sydney Hale - Tightly tied in the clothes she wore to work

Kama Suture is wearing black spandex zentai

Kama Suture is wearing black spandex zentai and encased in purple fishnets from head to toe with some nice black pumps that she can kick off later. The bondage she gets is a chair tie with a bar tie on her wrists in front and her elbows the same in back, then a rope body harness holds them down. Her hips and knees are also connected to the chair, but her ankles are bound to the steel frame that looms over head. Have fun struggling Kama, because you are not getting out on your own.

Duration: 8:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 204.5 MB

Download Kama Suture is wearing black spandex zentai

Sierra Nicole

Studio: DungeonCorp
Cast: Sierra Nicole
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Torture, Humiliation

Sierra has been roped and caged...she trembles around the cage, leashed to the top, hoping for a way out...alas, at SocietySM, there are no happy endings, at least not before the nightmare begins...She id given instructions before she is groped and spanked...Now tied to the side of the cage, her body is open and helpless to floggers and whips...and the reward of pleasure which she has the nerve to deny me...She is roped to the nag and punished for not accepting my rewards, and then I fill her pussy and I continue to flog and pleasure her to much better results...In the last scene, she is roped and spread on a sofa...unable to move her hips, her pussy is an easy target....and then more pleasure with the vibrator, and I think Sierra is beginning to understand her place as a sexual submissive....Ogre....

Total size: 239.4 MB in 1 files.

Download Sierra Nicole

By the Numbers - Graham

A set entirely dedicated to Graham's nipple punishment. Nearly seventy strokes turn her nipples into swollen peaks of pain.

Duration: 6:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1986kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 108.8 MB

Download By the Numbers - Graham

Naked and Barefoot MILF Hostages Hogtied, Hair Tied and Toe Tied

Voluptuous MILF Sandra and Lauren, her athletic gal pal, are being held hostage in an old, abandoned trailer. They don't know what their captor wants - and would struggle to ask through their thoroughly fabric stuffed mouths, covered over from cheek to cheek with packing tape - the terrified, tethered two, stripped of their clothes and shoes, struggle on the thin foam mattress of a camp bed, feeling each steel spring dig cruelly into their bare breasts as they wriggle, tied so tightly only their bare feet can wave in the air. Not for long though, their kidnapper, grabbing ankles and cinching rope around them, hogties each hottie. Now the only parts of them left free are toes to wiggle, and heads to shake in despair. Well that won't do! Gripping hold of Sandra's silky silver ponytail the burly brute binds her hair and big toes together! Lauren's brunette locks get the same treatment, soft soles crinkling at this added twist to her torment. Fingers flailing in futile attempt to find pur.

Duration: 11:06
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps

File size: 421.7 MB

Download Naked and Barefoot MILF Hostages Hogtied, Hair Tied and Toe Tied

Best HD Bdsm Sex Videos Ashley Lane

Cast: Ashley Lane

Sometimes fetish clothes are so complicated to get into that you realize that only true kinky people are the only people with the patience to wear them. This is demonstrated a few weeks ago when it took us thirty minutes and two people to get Ashley Lane into a crazy tight leather outfit - and believe it or not, this seemingly simple dress is another example. It made up of a whole load of interconnected strings and eyelets... all of which need to be tensioned just right to make it look good. The bottomline though is that even with all that, it was worth it. Once it was on, it was obvious why you would take the time and energy to wear it...Super sexy bondage followed... Black shiny nylons and crazy 7" high, one of a kind vintage stiletto heels complete the look. I hope you all enjoy the results. They were worth it... believe me.She starts off laying on the couch, but it doesn't matter how much she tries, she can't get free. She bends down to see if she can untie her knees with her teet.

Duration: 20:21
Video: 853x480, AVC (H.264), 3659kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 560.5 MB

Download Best HD Bdsm Sex Videos Ashley Lane

MILF's Surprise, Rope Bound, Van Ride! Mouth Stuffed

Cast: Sandra Silvers, Christina Sapphire

Sandra and Christina were ready to head out to lunch when the doorbell rang, the untimely caller surprising the MILFs, with a foot in the jamb and an arm around each before they utter any exclamation! Tightly tied and dragged into the large lobby each are aggressively gagged -on screen - with wrap-around clear tape over a large bandana mouth stuffing. Their ample bosoms strain against their halter neck dresses as ropes pin their arms behind their backs and their legs firmly together, and they're hopped out of the front door. The duo of dressy damsels doesn't know where they are being taken. The Van they are in has no windows in the cargo area. They are trying their best to struggle for freedom, but as the van accelerates, brakes and takes corners, they are tossed around the bed unable to steady themselves at all. Without any warning the centrifugal force of the turns causes them to roll into each other. Their struggles are desperate; they need to be free before they reach their dest.

Duration: 16:40
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4379kbps

File size: 572.7 MB

Download MILF's Surprise, Rope Bound, Van Ride! Mouth Stuffed

Best HD Bdsm Sex Videos Ashley Lane

Cast: Ashley Lane

Sometimes when you have a girl that really loves being tied up and dominated, you don't need a really complicated outfit (just a tight brown leatherette turtleneck and a sleek pair of hose), or accessories, you just need some rope and a little imagination. Ashley really is a doll to work with - she is up for anything and once the ropes go on, she completely spaces out (or maybe I should say goes into sub space). She is someone that has told me she would rather be whipped than vibed - and luckily for her, she gets plenty of both. Of course if you are going to tie her up, you better do it properly. I don't really peg her as someone that will "act" a certain way. If she isn't helpless, I'm not sure she is going to act helpless. Does she turn on the damsel in distress - certainly, but I think a little distress has to be added to put her in that place.

Duration: 23:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4820kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 879.6 MB

Download Best HD Bdsm Sex Videos Ashley Lane

Sapphire And Cherry Blush

Sapphire usually cleans the house in a hot maid costume, but today she gets turned on by those nipple clamps, takes out her beautiful titties and starts posing in front of our Full HD cameras with the clamps applied onto her hard nipples! Cherry is not amused and starts humiliating her submissive employee. The latex loving sex goddess spanks her subby with a whip, rubs her face with the dust towel and applies another strong clamp to her shaved pussy! Spanking that curvy butt leads to a blushing light skin and after some claps on her butt cheeks, the strong domina deep throats Sapphire with a black dong! She even crams her twat with that sex toy and makes her maid lick her shaved wet box before giving her some further spanking while she's on the couch with that plastic cock sticking out of her cunt!

Duration: 28:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7808kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Sapphire And Cherry Blush

Sandra Silvers & Caroline Pierce, Captured Camgirls!

Waiting for a generous patron or two to come online, curvy corseted camgirls Caroline and Sandra, tease the screen, wondering what tonight will have in store for them, request wise they never knew what they might be asked to do next, which kept them in a state of excitement! As they reveal sneak peeks of their lace bra's and décolletage beneath satin robes, their first fella appears and adds to their tip jar asking to see them kiss, next guy joining begs to see their bare soles through silky seamed stockings pointing at his computer screen. Soon the sultry sexy lesbians are in full swing, silk scarves have been gathered and Sandra is tied up by her playmate and receiving a wanding! Both the gals have unveiled their breasts Sandra's tanned ginormous globes pressing into the bedsheets as she gets hogtied on the covers, Caroline's pierced nipples, swinging silver rings as she works to restrain her girlfriend; the scene is getting oh-so-hot. Interrupted! An intruder scares the shocke.

Duration: 25:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3917kbps

File size: 783.3 MB

Download Sandra Silvers & Caroline Pierce, Captured Camgirls!

Sydney Hale - How I prefer to tie her

It was one of those days where I came home from work and I had just had a kick ass day! SO inevitably I was strutting around the house and going on and on about my day. I asked my guy to capture me with the camera so I could feel even sassier. And then.......more stuff started to happen. My guy started me, urging me to take off my clothes and show how confident I was really feeling! Gladly I obliged! As he continued to me he pulled out the rope and started tying me up. First my wrists low behind my back and then my upper arms, securing them to my upper body creating a harness. He then tied my ankles and upper thighs together. Trying to knock me off my high , he wasn't very graceful when tying me. Since we just got back from our trip there was still laundry to be done, and he shoved dirty panties in my mouth and secured them in with the electrical tape. Nothing was rocking my good vibes, until he put my dirty panties from update 84 on my head and secured those in my mouth with electr.

Duration: 3:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps

File size: 123.1 MB

Download Sydney Hale - How I prefer to tie her

Sandra Silvers - Wanded in the Workshop

He's finished his work for the day, but that doesn't mean he'll be leaving the shop - now he can set to more pleasurable business! Laid out and waiting for him on top of the work bench - secured in a steel device that holds her pantyhose-d toes pointing over her curvaceous form, bare breasts pressing into the rough wood - Sandra waits for his attentions. She's been quiet in her position, the occasional moan escaping through the massive mouth-filling ball gag harnessed over her silver hair. A jingle of metal and chains from the cuffs at her wrists, as she flexes her muscles in minute struggles, such severe restriction in this harsh position, the ropes cutting into each bare foot and ankle against cold, hard steel, the prick of a splinter in her soft flesh as she wiggles her hips, arching her back for a moment of respite. All the agony to be rewarded in just a moment, as her Master comes towards her. Watching her predicament all day he decided to test her endurance in one more way, .

Duration: 8:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3903kbps

File size: 266.2 MB

Download Sandra Silvers - Wanded in the Workshop

MILF Nurse Administers Strict Spanking Therapy to Strapped-in, Naked

Cast: Sandra Silvers,Ariel Anderssen

Nurse Silvers was coming to the end of a long shift, but she was looking forward to administering treatment to her last patient of the day... Doctor had ordered a thoroughly good spanking for the lithe and leggy blond amazon in the ward at the rear of the hospital.where no one outside could hear a thing. for both of us, Sandra thinks, approaching the prone patient, naked and ready for treatment, strapped to the bed by leather wrist cuffs, a wide white gag to muffle her moans to the rest of the ward, just in case. The MILFy medical attendant takes hold of the chain attached to ankle cuffs, lifting long legs high above head to a waiting pulley, for a suitable spanking position, and giving a full view of a peachy pert bottom and shaved pussy.

Duration: 11:14
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps

File size: 427.3 MB

Download MILF Nurse Administers Strict Spanking Therapy to Strapped-in, Naked

Lew Rubens - Ashley Lane Bikini Bound Pt 1

Poor Ashley Lane. If she would just be a little more careful maybe she wouldn't find herself in so much trouble all the time. But maybe she likes trouble?Ashley, wearing only a bikini and heels, is getting ready to leave to the beach and gets a knock at her door. She opens it to find two gas company guys who might appear a bit suspicious to some of us. They tell her that there have been gas leaks reported in the area and they want to come in to make sure she is "safe". Ashley, impatient and in a hurry, makes a quick decision that could cost her a lot and invites them in. It's all downhill from there for Ashley but the would be robbers are very happy and quickly up their game to and white slavery. One of the robbers appears to be a bumbling fool but he seems to have some bondage skills? Stay tuned for parts 2 thru 4 of this fun little cliffhanger mini movie. This was a custom video and we had great fun making it. I love that this custom guy insisted on keeping the high heels on Ashley .

Duration: 6:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6416kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 289.0 MB

Download Lew Rubens - Ashley Lane Bikini Bound Pt 1

Anastasia Pierce, Ariella Ferrera

Bedroom bondage and sensual domination for some sexy lesbian domination. Ariella the call girl doesn't know a dominant woman wanted her for the night, the kind of kinky she is not used to.. Watch her struggle, her body tied up, spread, exposed.

Duration: 12:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2212kbps
Audio: 132kbps

File size: 209.5 MB

Download Anastasia Pierce, Ariella Ferrera

Adrianas real punishment

You'll get fantastic fetish video where kink may be taboo, but it's still more than cool enough for almost anyone to enjoy.

Duration: 20:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9754kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Adrianas real punishment

Whitney the bad roommate

Invited to a party girl couldn't even think that she would be restrained... Extreme fetish porn action here!

Duration: 16:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7790kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 979.1 MB

Download Whitney the bad roommate

Mighty Girlz

One of Russo twins (not sure which!) is superheroine fantasy. Stripped and tied to table, hitachi made orgasm.

Duration: 28:53
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 974kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 216.7 MB

Download Mighty Girlz

Back