Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

Goldie Rush

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

When to teenage girls get together to plan a heist on a farmers field, you know that nothing good is going to come of it. Goldie Rush, the hottest girl on the entire Fetish Networrk, graces us with her presence once again, and delivers another man, off-the-chain performance, like only she can.

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:25
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2372kbps
Audio: 144kbps

File size: 543.8 MB

Download Goldie Rush

Sydney Hale - First vet wrap panty gag for Sydney

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

I love it when my guy comes to me, hands me an outfit that he picked out and says "I just want to watch you struggle..." Willing I do as he asks especially when the outfits he picks involves thigh highs and a garter belt. I'll do anything in thigh-highs and a garter belt. He also said he would go easy on me and not tie it all so tight....I didn't believe him. He started tying my arms behind my back in a box tie and he did some fancy rope work up and around my neck. Causing the rope to dig in under my arms. He then asked me to sit down and to cross my ankles like a proper young lady. I don't do anything like a proper young lady, but not wanting to argue........too much, I did as he asked. He tied my thighs together and then my ankles and made sure to go over and around my high heels so there was no way I could un-cross them. And the rope too dug into my ankles..... He wanted to make sure I couldn't move my upper body back and be able to pull away, so he tied a rope around my neck and t.

Duration: 2:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3224kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 67.2 MB

Download Sydney Hale - First vet wrap panty gag for Sydney

Nicki and Nikki

Due to a nasty back injury, I was forced to give up my day of Domming little Nicki Blue...oh Fortuna, fate can be cruel...This chic is hot...I love her youthful thinness, her sexy shape and her innocent blonde appeal...the lips and eyes are perfect...But one Dom's misfortune turns into another Domme's field day...Nikki Nefarious is all too eager to step up to the plate and fill in...At least she could appreciate the opportunity...It's no secret that Nefarious is a rope guru, a serious player and a professional Dominatrix...and she's a really nice and professional young lady...and a creepy pervert...she laughs with pleasure as Nicki Blue holds back the tears...Nefarious takes her through an extreme range of ties...featuring electric shock, bastinado, a single point hip suspension, a pile driver rig with anal invasion and then we bring in Audrey Lords...why? Because Nefarious needed a hole to make Blue face fuck...You gotta love Audrey Lords...she practically breaks poor Nikki's neck as.

Format: m4v
Duration: 8:26
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1511kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 99.8 MB

Download Nicki and Nikki

Sydney Hale, Self Bound Orgasms!

Genres: BDSM

Sometimes a girl just needs to take care of herself and her needs. I did just that. I brought out my hitachi and started pleasuring myself with it. The waves of pleasure I could feel were building deep down and inside. It felt amazing. Knowing that I tend to scream I gagged myself with the 2" ball gag. I started drooling right away. I then tied my legs to the base of one of the dining room chairs. Once my legs were tied so they couldn't close I sat on the hitachi and started pleasuring myself more. As I started rubbing harder agaisnt the hitachi, the drool started coming out even more. I was getting more and more exicted. I love it when the hitachi is rubbbing hard agaisnt my clit. The harder the better, it was building and then finally I made myself orgasm from the hitachi.

Duration: 6:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps

File size: 263.9 MB

Download Sydney Hale, Self Bound Orgasms!

Vintage Girdle - Clad MILF Roommates Robbed, Tightly Tied in the Kitchen

The two MILF secretaries sit perched on the counter. Stripped down the their foundation shapewear, they have been tightly trussed up and gagged, with their big toes tied together, making hopping off the counter a painful predicament! They are not going anywhere as we get treated to long lingering looks at the soft, sexy soles!

Duration: 11:16
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps

File size: 428.2 MB

Download Vintage Girdle - Clad MILF Roommates Robbed, Tightly Tied in the Kitchen

Rosie Ann Harsher Measures

When Inmate Rosie Ann Was Told To Put On Her Prison Tunic, She Refused And Threw It On The Floor. Time For Harsher Measures. Our Fearless Folickly Challenged Governer Whipped Out His Small Wooden Paddle And Rosie's Cute Young Bottom Was Soon Red, Stinging And Sore.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:14
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 2441kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 231.2 MB

Download Rosie Ann Harsher Measures

Secured In Steel, Sandra & Salena get Intensive Orgasm Endurance

Cast: Sandra Silvers, Salena Kent, Lisa Harlotte

Luscious Lisa, long blond locks flowing over her shoulders and bare breasts, struts in on stilettos. She enjoys having pretty things ready and waiting for her attentions, and this pair are pleasing to the eye indeed, in their vintage bottom girdles and nude stockings, secured in steel just as she had requested.

Duration: 20:22
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3899kbps

File size: 628.7 MB

Download Secured In Steel, Sandra & Salena get Intensive Orgasm Endurance

Alice Strange And Her Dirty Fantasy Part 1

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Torture, Humiliation

Alice first gags herself before she strips off her panties then, at The Pope's command, cuffs her ankles and wrists before she lays on the table awaiting her fate. After thoroughly inspecting Ms. Strange's body, The Pope further adds to his slaves binds by removing the cuffs and securely tying her wrists and ankles. After receiving a volley of ass slaps, Alice is collared and placed face down on the table. Download and enjoy!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:41
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 832kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 106.6 MB

Download Alice Strange And Her Dirty Fantasy Part 1

Mouth stuffed, Tape Gagged, Hopping MILF Hostages Have Curvy Asses Exposed

Cast: Sandra Silvers ,Constance Coyne

Swimsuits, sneakers and skin tight jeans, that's how Sandra and Constance were... before their assailant KO'd the pair, adding even tighter ropes and a bandanna mouth stuffing held in place with a generous amount of vetwrap right around their heads! As the trailer door slams shut behind him, the sleeping beauties start to stir... Hopping around the abandoned abode hoping to escape, until their kidnapper returns, scuppering their chances with a super tight chair tie; kneeling, bent over, butts exposed, bare feet and asses wiggling, showing scrunched soles as their toes are tied with twine.

Duration: 22:35
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4051kbps

File size: 721.9 MB

Download Mouth stuffed, Tape Gagged, Hopping MILF Hostages Have Curvy Asses Exposed

Mina's Sleepsack Nap

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Mina
Genres: Bondage, Asian, Rope

Mina is wearing a sheer bodystocking and tight leather corset outfit. She is zipped into her Christopher Fetish Buffalo leather sleepsack, and laced up tightly on screen. She was so comfortable in there she ended up falling asleep!

Duration: 25:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9766kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Mina's Sleepsack Nap

Up Part 2 - Katie Kush

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

In the second part to Katie Kush's UP Katie shows us just how flexible she is. Her ankle tied to her hair with a back arch that would break most people. She has to hold herself up and having her head back makes it hard to breathe.
With her arms around her thighs and pulled behind her back Katie can see her exposed cunt and asshole. Once she's suspended she has to watch him play with her privates. For what started as just a dance has turned into something completely different.
She's suspended again, and again her plays with her juicy little puss. Pogo and vibrator and Katie cums again and again.

Duration: 29:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7353kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Up Part 2 - Katie Kush

Sydney Hale - She tried to be elegant

How is it every time we try and have a date night, we never make it out of the house. I came out in my maroon dress letting my guy know that I needed a belt to go with my dress. Playfully he got that look in his eye and said "I have the perfect belt for you...." What felt like a nano second the my arms were being tied behind me in a box tie. Up and around my wrist, and then up my upper arms and over my chest, creating a harness that accented my small breasts. It was a belt all right, my guy came and rolled my dress up under it, pretty proud that he made a belt to hold my dress up. Not the type of belt I was thinking. With a little bit of grace and XXXX I ended up face down on the coffee table where my assets were up for a perfect display in the black pantyhose. After trying to get upright I gave up, my guy tied rope around my upper thighs and around my knees in a frog tie. The rope around my thighs were extremely tight pushing up my ass to help accent it. After I mouthed off just a li.

Duration: 3:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 130.5 MB

Download Sydney Hale - She tried to be elegant

Christina Carter - Maybe Private Investigator

Christina Carter needs to find a new line of work. It seems that she is always getting herself in some kind of hopeless situation. Today while investigating a White Slave ring, she was captured by one of the men involved. He forced her to strip down to her pantyhose and bra. Then he made her lie down on the floor where he tied her up with rope. Christina protests and demands to be let go. To shut her up, the man stuffs a pair of pink panties in her mouth. Then he covers her mouth with clear duct tape to ensure that she stays gagged. Once Christina is hogtied, he leaves her to struggle on the floor. She struggles so hard that her big boobs work their way out of her tight bra. Christina knows that if she doesn't get loose soon, there is a good possibility she will be sold off to someone from some far off place. But she has always found a way to get out of these bad situations and she isn't about to give up now.

Duration: 8:06
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 4924kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 303.6 MB

Download Christina Carter - Maybe Private Investigator

Claire Irons

Are looking for pretty girls in tight bondage? Like pretty nurse Claire, here? Then go stop by my long-time friend David Gibson's DGBondage! His site has over 10 years of the finest fettered femmes you'll ever see! Tell him Sandra sent ya

Duration: 6:13
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1004kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 52.9 MB

Download Claire Irons

Liz Andrews - A guest video from the premier secretary bondage

Lizz starts with a red ballgag shoved deeply into her mouth and buckled tightly. With the gag in place we resume with Lizz tightly bound and gagged wrists, elbows, crotch rope, and frogtie. She struggles on the floor trying in vain to find a more comfortable way to lay and finally after failing that a few times David reenters and pulls her bra down, adds nipple clamps, and ties them down to her crotch rope. The result is a Very reactive Lizz who squeals and moans in pain for the last half of the clip.

Duration: 10:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7710kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 642.7 MB

Download Liz Andrews - A guest video from the premier secretary bondage

Mary Jane - Struggle-icious

This set is all about the struggle. Mary Jane is tied super tight. Her arms crossed behind her, a knotted crotch rope digging deep and her ankles crossed. She can't do much but spin in circles on the rug. She whimpers behind her ball gag to no avail. All she wants to do is set her long legs free. She gets stuck on her back but Jim turns her over with a little tickling for good measure. She manages to lose her shoes exposing her super high arches as she struggles. Jim gives her a helping hand by cutting her partially free but leaves the rest to her. What's the first thing she does?!?

Duration: 12:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4752kbps
Audio: 182kbps

File size: 438.2 MB

Download Mary Jane - Struggle-icious

Darling is DPed and turned into a three hole slut!

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Darling
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Double Penetration, Anal, Deep Throat, Humilation, Hardcore, All Sex

Stick a fork in her, Darling is done. She has been sex in every which hole so throughly she can not even remember her own name. She is a drooling, vacant eyed limp puddle of flesh. Very very blissful flesh.

Duration: 19:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7278kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Darling is DPed and turned into a three hole slut!

Paris Kennedy - Back in Nylon

After a very long absence, Paris Kennedy came by for an afternoon and evening of very tight bondage and general fun. Julie did a fab job on the makeup and hair (she always seems to do that, doesn't she?), and thought that this lovely black vintage-ish girdle would look great on her. The stockings were my idea. They are the just about the sheerest black reinforced heel and toe (RHT) stockings that I've found (from the good folks at Secrets in Lace). They are delicate as hell (I think you can mark them up by looking at them), but they are gorgeous and Paris made them an absolute sensation... Very sexy stuff from a gal that we need to work with more often than we have in the past... Just pure OOOOFA.
The wardrobe did inspire the tie here and the overall look of the set. It is very refined and, I dare I say classy look and I wanted a bondage that would continue that trend. It's a box tie, but a bit different technically. Tight, but not overly complicated. The video of this set went in a .

Duration: 16:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4794kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 591.2 MB

Download Paris Kennedy - Back in Nylon

RealTimeBondage Angel Allwood

Cast: Angel
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Fetish, Hardcore

In the final update of Angel Allwood's Bars show, our well f"cked Milf gets pushed to her outer limits by cock. We have already used this cock slut in all of her holes, hung her upside down in a straightjacket and f"cked her limp.

Duration: 23:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7277kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download RealTimeBondage Angel Allwood

Asian babe Mina is bound tight

Cast: Mina
Genres: Bondage, Asian, Rope

Mina is hogtied using only one piece of rope! I wanted to see if I could do a clean and tight hogtie using only one piece and it was really very easy! Who says you need loads of rope. Watch Mina get restrained into a pretty brutal and tight position, elbows bound tight, head pulled back and secured to her elbow ropes, a tight and unforgiving arch.

Duration: 25:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9764kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Asian babe Mina is bound tight

Cherie DeVille Teddy Girl

Cherie DeVille, dressed in a sexy black, fetishy teddy - and tied up with very tight, white ropes. I'm not sure more fun can be had. She certainly found it quite entertaining, and I enjoyed watching her squirm and struggle, I must say. Yowsa indeed.

Duration: 28:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4798kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download Cherie DeVille Teddy Girl

Sydney Hale - Strapped and stuggling

We had to go over to a friends house for dinner. I had gotten somewhat dressed up and came out in a fitted dressing with thigh-highs and high-heels on. My guy couldn't contain himself, he had to see me tied up in this outfit. We had a few minutes to spare so he helped strip off my dress and secured me in the nylon upper body straps and the lower body leg harness. He made sure all the straps were very secure. I tried to protest that he could take a few pictures and then we could go, but he just needed to add one more thing, he said. So Panties were shoved in my mouth, then panties over my head and then everything was secured with vet wrap. Vet wrap being so snug it hurt and pinched my jaw. I was trying to say that that was enough but he said, one more thing, if I could talk I would have protested this, so all I could do was flip him off. That was not the right thing to do. He somehow managed to sneak in a very tight crotch rope underneath the nylon straps. I protested and whimpered all.

Duration: 3:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps

File size: 145.3 MB

Download Sydney Hale - Strapped and stuggling

Training the Trainer

Even Pony trainers have to train somewhere. And who could be better to test this new guy Jake than the statuesque pony Natalie, a feisty wench at the best of times and a handful even when harnessed

Duration: 8:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 188.4 MB

Download Training the Trainer

Busty Katarina fucked and sucked

Cast: Katarina (aka Katharina, Katerina Hartlova,
Genres: bdsm, nipple torture, big natural tits, fetish, bondage, blonde, fucking machine

We can't believe we already are at update 200 on this website! It has gone so fast in the past years, and we love all the support we have been getting. We couldn't have done this without you! 200 milking sessions and many more private sessions, it has been a great experience! And we are just getting started, there's much more to come! To celebrate, we have an incredible update for you: Katarina like you have never seen her before: on the fucking machine! It is actually needed to take her mind off the goat milker. Since Katarina has big nipples that get really puffy during milking, the goat milker extends her nipples to almost 1 inch during milking (you can see it in the closeups). After milking, her nipples are so swollen the goat milker can't even come off, she needs to wait a while to be released from the machine. Good thing she is also getting fucked from behind, it helps her to relax and take this harsh milking!

Duration: 6:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14657kbps

File size: 750.1 MB

Download Busty Katarina fucked and sucked

Faye Fox - A special guest super-creative rope artistat chromebound

Our wonderous hero enters with a mysterious bundle. He leaves the writhing cocoon on the floor. Whomever is inside (yeah okay you know who it is, just go with it) struggles to free herself, to no avail. When the cocoon is opened we see a bound and gagged Faye! Oh dear, oh dear. Apparently playing truancy was only the beginning of her bad luck. Seems she's been stolen again! Wearing just a little swimsuit and pantyhose (because it's my video and I can do what I want. Logic be damned!), bound hand and foot, with tight wrapping around her mouth. She struggles and kicks until she's fully extracted herself from her black prison. But any joy is short lived as even more rope is bound around her tiny, fit body. It might not be so bad if she could just have a moment to herself to figure out the ropes, but he keeps adding more. Putting her into a tight hogtie leaves Faye very stuck. During her struggles her gag has started to slip so more wrap is added around her mouth and her eyes as well! Wha.

Duration: 11:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4834kbps

File size: 427.3 MB

Download Faye Fox - A special guest super-creative rope artistat chromebound

Sweater Secretaries in Duct Tape Torment - Breasts Exposed, Excessive

He'd been sent to steal the confidential client list of MILF accounts manager Sandra, a buxom broad, beautiful in blue turtle neck sweater, pencil skirt and peep-toe heels, and her Office assistant Luna Dawn, a long limbed, young lady in similarly smart, monochrome office attire. After disarming the duo with duct tape he brings the damsels through to the back office, away from the street-view front windows and any prying eyes. Sandra first, seating her on a desktop, he proceeds to silence the silver haired siren with a massive mouth stuffing - twice as the pesky gal, gagging on the generous wad of fabric manages to spit it out! - adding a wrapping of duct tape right around her maw. Lithe and limber Luna is next, and she receives the same aggressive gagging and taping around her jet black hair.

Duration: 14:43
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 5410kbps

File size: 617.2 MB

Download Sweater Secretaries in Duct Tape Torment - Breasts Exposed, Excessive

Darling is DPed and turned into a three hole slut!

Cast: Darling
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Double Penetration, Anal, Deep Throat, Humilation, Hardcore, All Sex

Stick a fork in her, Darling is done. She has been sex in every which hole so throughly she can not even remember her own name. She is a drooling, vacant eyed limp puddle of flesh. Very very blissful flesh.

Duration: 19:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7278kbps
Audio: 111kbps

Download Darling is DPed and turned into a three hole slut!

Open Leg Pole Tie for Naked, Blond Sex Slave, as Domme Delivers Intense

Amanda, a lithe and limber blond, stands naked and waiting. Long legs spread wide by one ankle tethered to an upright pole, precariously balanced on her other high heeled foot. A fabric cleave gag muffles her moans at the obscenity of her open leg predicament.

Duration: 16:00
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps

File size: 608.0 MB

Download Open Leg Pole Tie for Naked, Blond Sex Slave, as Domme Delivers Intense

StrapOnSquad Marsha May and Kylie Rogue

Release Year: 2015
Studio: StrapOnSquad FetishNetwork
Cast: Marsha May and Kylie Rogue
Genres: Strapon, Dildo, Sybian, Deepthroat BJ and Rough Sex

Fetish Network loves Marsha May! She is sexiest young woman in porn today, especially kink, deepthroat BJs and rough sex. What about lesbian domination? Sybian f"cking machine?

Duration: 22:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7769kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Download StrapOnSquad Marsha May and Kylie Rogue

The torture of women as a tradition - part 1

In Ethiopia according to the tradition men whip harshly their women. We are trying to picture what such a tradition would look like with us. Will we have any applicants and if we do, can they keep their oath of obedience?

Duration: 29:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5883kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Download The torture of women as a tradition - part 1

Kylie Rogue

She?s also got a banging set of tits that look fantastic all bound up in a nasty rope harness and standing straight up. This scene's got it all: slapping, spanking, orgasm training, toys, a ride on a big gnarly Sybian, Hitachi wands, and savage throat and finger fucking! Rough sex from beginning to end and Kylie takes it all and begs for more.

Duration: 25:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7761kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Kylie Rogue

Sydney Hale - Post workout stretching

I had just come back from a run, I was a little sweaty and very badly needing to do some stretching. My Hip flexors were tight and my quads could have used a massage. My guy always a willing participant in my stretches decided to help out. He helped me stretch for sure but then decided I also needed to do some ab workouts. He tied my ankles and my upper thighs very tightly, with my legs straight out in front of me. Then he tied wrists and upper arms behind my back. Sitting in this simple position with my legs out in front, not able to rest comfortably, my abs started working in overtime. He left me like that for awhile to make sure my reps got in. Then he snuck in a tight crotch rope and attached it to my upper body. Now in this simple sit the crotch rope was fine, but the minute he rolled me on my stomach the crotch rope tightened very tightly, digging in further to my tight running shorts. He wanted me to exercise my jaw and practice my breathing, the infamous red ball gag went in. .

Duration: 4:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps

File size: 155.8 MB

Download Sydney Hale - Post workout stretching

Sinn gets Extreme part 2

Sinn is a festival for the eyes...luscious skin, silky hair, perfectly ripe tits and an unforgettable ass...she oozes sensuality in practically every move she makes...graceful and charming...this is an alluring woman...to have all that mystery and femininity tied up and waiting to be stripped leaves electricity in the air...Damon comes in with shears and begins to cut away her dress...he takes his time...Sinn bides her time...but she isnt going anywhere soon...not until he is done with her...he spanks that incredible ass, then directs her to the piece of gear that she will be bent over and flogged upon...I come in to help rig her down...then Damon and I have a lovely time flogging her ass...Sinn is very expressive...this is a fetishist who enjoys her role...Sinn is then bound to a crude rolling rig...Damon uses strong bungee to afix her ankles to points in the floor...a dildo mounted to a pole is rammed into her pussy and tied off...Damon pulls her back and forth as the dildo plunges .

Duration: 8:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 96.1 MB

Download Sinn gets Extreme part 2

Sandra Silvers & Constance Coyne - Vintage Damsels!

Sandra spotted the discreet ad in the back of her ladies magazine for a boudoir photographer; it sparked a little something inside of the 1950s MILF housewife that stirred her mind, and elsewhere. She'd seen this ad once before (have a look at update 2522!) and second time round Sandra was thinking she'd be a little more prepared for private photography fun! For this paparazzo of pretty pin-ups liked to tie-up his luscious ladies in front of the lens, and as Sandra and her girlfriends had talked about her exciting escape ordeal she had an idea some were rather envious of it. Sandra called up the shutterbug and struck a bargain with him for a second shoot. Sharing the experience with Sandra this time would be cute and curvy Constance, wearing a lace bust vintage girdle, while Sandra's hourglass figure was cinched into an under bust waist corset, exposing gorgeously ginormous breasts, both in pantyhose, stockings and their highest heels. Tightly trussed up in a sitting room set, the dam.

Duration: 6:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4179kbps

File size: 227.1 MB

Download Sandra Silvers & Constance Coyne - Vintage Damsels!

Lesbian Mistress Ballgags, Hogties, Gropes MILF Slave

Backwoods bitch Caroline and her slave lover Sandra, are enjoying a lazy Saturday. Caroline has had her girdle-clad, big-titted sub tied on the kitchen floor since breakfast. She's kept Sandra there to fondle and grope all day long. But it's now Saturday evening and Caroline wants to go out and have some.extra-curricular fun. She picks out one of Sandra's big red Ballgags, shoves it behinds Sandra's teeth and the drool starts flowing. Caroline names a note to have Sandra mop that up in the morning, when Caroline finally lets her out. For good measure, Caroline adds another length of rope is between Sandra's ankles and wrists. There is no way her charge is getting out of this before Caroline comes home.much later.

Duration: 11:17
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps

File size: 428.8 MB

Download Lesbian Mistress Ballgags, Hogties, Gropes MILF Slave

Miss Tiffany - Tomiko, from the excellent fetish

Miss Tiffany breaks into a house only to discover that it really is Wonder Tiffany's secret hideout. She sees her costume laying there and can't believe her luck. She strips out of her close and puts on the costume. Wow! She looks much better than Wonder Tiffany! Little does she know, the Invisible Man has discovered the hideout as well. He sneaks in and sees Miss Tiffany dressed up. He thinks that it is Wonder Tiffany. He approaches her with a special cloth. Miss Tiffany sees the levitating cloth and is confused. She is surprised by it and it sends her into dreamland. Her limp body is played with and she is dragged off into another room. She comes to only to get another dreamland surprise. Her heels are removed and her body is limp played with. She is tied up and gagged in a hogtie. When she comes to she discovers that she is trapped. She struggles to try to get free but it is no use. She now belongs to the Invisible Man and is sent back to dreamland.

Duration: 13:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3216kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 336.6 MB

Download Miss Tiffany - Tomiko, from the excellent fetish

The english tutor

Invited to a party girl couldn't even think that she would be restrained... Extreme fetish porn action here!

Duration: 20:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7813kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download The english tutor

Sweaters, skirts and stockings clad MILF Damsels in distress team up for escape

All they know is one minute they were taking inventory of priceless manuscripts at the library, a quick thump on their heads and they woke up here, on the loading docks. Completely tied up, arms to their sides, legs together, and mouths wrapped tightly shut with a cloth stuffed inside. Good ol' classic Damsel in distress struggling abounds. Once they realize the only way out of this predicament is to team up their sexy struggles, they try their best at untying each other. Can they?

Duration: 16:06
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps

File size: 612.2 MB

Download Sweaters, skirts and stockings clad MILF Damsels in distress team up for escape

Two rude schoolgirls

You'll get fantastic fetish video where kink may be taboo, but it's still more than cool enough for almost anyone to enjoy.

Duration: 22:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7796kbps

Download Two rude schoolgirls

The adventures of UltraGirl Part 2

Genres: Bondage, Fetish, No Sex, Erotic, Pantyhose, Toys, Stockings, Foot Fetish, Latex, Corset, High Hills

UltraGirl (Chrissy Marie) finds herself strapped down to a table in Black Cat's (Ashley Lane) lair. Black Cat explains that if she won't submit to her, that she will end up a trophy, and opens the spout on a container suspended over UltraGirl. A thick, clear liquid pours down and starts to coat UltraGirl's stocking feet. Black Cat explains that it is a polymer that will cover UltraGirl's body and then harden into a rock-hard, shell, trapping her forever. Black Cat laughs and leaves UltraGirl to be slowly coated from head to foot.

Duration: 28:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4762kbps

Download The adventures of UltraGirl Part 2

Back