Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

Slave Ass Mouth

Studio: SensualPain
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Exposed Ass, Pain, Discipline, Cock Sucking, Ass Plug, Posture Collar, Master, Slave, Crop, Block and Tackle, Rope, Hands restrained to Knees, Inflatable Butt Plug, Exposed Ass, Pain, Discipline, Cock Sucking, Ass Plug, Posture Collar, Master, Slave,
Video language: English

Submission are the foundation, the building blocks binding a higher spiritual order in a relationship involving sadomasochism.
Mental anguish and suffering from physical and mental triggers to bring euphoria is an art favorably called riding the edge. This state of release is very transcending, a key identifier to the exchange sought between a Master and slave, Dom⁄sub, top⁄bottom. Some do this very well, some seek this in vain.
The submissive mind and heart wants to be under someone's control, ideally, not by just anyone. In some the need to be kept as owned property is very strong, unlike relations of girl⁄boy friend, husband or wife. The slave with good direction is then armed with a mindset bound for success. A slave needs to be treated as a slave and nothing more!
There are two very successful ways into becoming a great slave to a worthy Master.
1: is that a Master hones and influences a submissive mind with rules, information, patients and the environment to bring up a serva.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Slave Ass Mouth

Harley Ace, Winnie Rider and Ashley Lane

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Harley Ace, Winnie Rider and Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Outdoor, Threesome, Hardcore, All Sex

Channing, Vicks, and Kentucky are lined up against a wall in the infirmary. Finally alone they can express their shock at the sights and sounds they were subjected to. What are they here for? This isn't what they ever would have expected. They are in big trouble...

Duration: 26:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7253kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Harley Ace, Winnie Rider and Ashley Lane

Sex Kittens Enjoy Rope Play - Sabrisse and Jia Lissa - Full HD 1080p

Beautiful European models Sabrisse and Jia Lissa have some fun using bondage rope. They take turns fingering then pleasing each other with their tongues until orgasms come flowing like waves. Sensual moves and passionate penetrations bring these gorgeous babes to intense climaxes.

Duration: 28:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Sex Kittens Enjoy Rope Play - Sabrisse and Jia Lissa - Full HD 1080p

Emma extra orgasm

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Bondage, Tied, Orgasm

Super blonde bondage on table and vibrator orgasm action. enjoy!!!

Duration: 17:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4848kbps
Audio: 239kbps

File size: 662.9 MB

Download Emma extra orgasm

Coxy hogcuffed in heavy cuffs

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

Talented and slender fashion model Coxy thought this would be an easy job, modelling for a racing team. Sure, the pair of super heavy Clejuso handcuffs was a bit odd. But she posed bravely and seductively. Then, she was cuffed behind her back, and a second pair of those heavy cuffs were added on her elbows! She could barely lift her arms! A pair of leg irons put her into a hogcuffed position. Coxy is pretty good at escaping, but escaping elbow cuffs is impossible.

Duration: 3:16
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11702kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 284.4 MB

Download Coxy hogcuffed in heavy cuffs

Internship of Humiliation part 3

Skylar is an intern at DungeonCorp and has showed interest in bondage for some time now. She decides one day to start making advances on me with no idea what I really want from her. Sex is what she wants, but, definitely not what she is going to get. I make her undress for me and then turn the tables on her. She is beaten, abused, and humiliated all day. She takes the abuse thinking that she will get sex in the end. Silly little slut, I don't want to fuck you, I just want to hurt you...The Pope

Duration: 7:48
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1429kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 87.6 MB

Download Internship of Humiliation part 3

Bondage, strappado and spanking for naked blonde part 3 Full HD1080

Beautiful slavegirl with small boobs, with naked shaved pussy and with wet pussy plus strong man in black clothes. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the chair. Big red ball in her mouth. Clothespins on her nipples. He spanks her naked body. He fucks her shaved pussy with vibrator. Profesional bondage, domination and torture for horny girl with sexy breast in the large room.

Format: m4v
Duration: 10:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4823kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Bondage, strappado and spanking for naked blonde part 3 Full HD1080

Bound dungeon pet Violet Monroe vibrated to multiple orgasms

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Violet Monroe, Maestro, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

Violet Monroe is a pale redheaded beauty with a composed elegance that is about to run straight into Sexuallybroken. By the time we are done with her, this beauty is going to be a lot less composed. An overload of dick often has that effect.
Bound with belts against a wooden pole and a vibrator bolted into place between her creamy thighs, Violet is in the perfect position for throatboarding. Her head can not escape the dick, she can not shift or dodge it. That pretty skull is about to be nailed to the pole with hard cock. We fondle and inspect her for a bit before removing the gag and getting to work.
The drool pours out as the cock drives in, and Violet's eyes roll back into her head. Some choking is just the cherry on top of the sundae, as everyone knows that dick is alway better with breath play. In sort order, Violet's makeup is destroyed and deep back of the throat drool covers her face and hair. Dick, meet Violet. Violet, meet dick. Get acquainted you two.
As orgasm after sh.

Duration: 16:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6747kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 828.6 MB

Download Bound dungeon pet Violet Monroe vibrated to multiple orgasms

Testing Abbys Limits - Crotch Rope

Genres: barefoot, Brunettes, crotchrope, nipple clamps, post/pole/tree tied

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... After a few moments, I return and remove both of her shoes, forcing her to stand on her tippy toes. I let her be for just a bit as she starts alternating what leg she stands on... trying to get some relief. I'm not done yet though. I tie her big toe and pull it up with thin twine. I then make some quick ankle rope cuffs and then force her legs apart wide. No more alternating legs, and she's really on her tippy toes now. Now we start to hear some whimpering from the tough as nails Abby. I notice that the nipple clamps have loosened a bit, so I retighten those as well. At around the 6:30 mark is when I tie her legs spread and she stays tied like this until the very end at 12:24. She later told me that every muscle in her body was burning by the end of this clip.

Duration: 22:35
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2940kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 507.3 MB

Download Testing Abbys Limits - Crotch Rope

Summer vs. Her Countermeasures

Summer was in a bit of a dilemma. She was very excited for her date later that evening and wanted to prevent herself from taking matters into her own hands. So, when I offered to lock her into a chastity belt, Summer was super excited. Finding out the deal came with a strict trainer gag and a handcuff hogtie, not so much. Nevertheless, she got what she wanted. A foolproof method to ensure she'll still be as frustrated as ever for her date. That's assuming she doesn't wear herself out from struggling. It's still six hours away after all.

Duration: 13:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2452kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 263.9 MB

Download Summer vs. Her Countermeasures

Hidden Account

long leg and hair beauty Mercedes suspended by a crane and merciless bullwhipped.
Two men want to get the number of a hidden account but Mercedes refused - a big mistake!
Her fully streched naked body is first oiled and than lashed with 2 heavy bullwhips.
It takes a long time till the punished girl tell them the number.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:49
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1326kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 222.5 MB

Download Hidden Account

Super bondage, strappado and torture for horny slavegirl

Young slavegirl in gray dress, in white panties, with small naked tits and with sexy body plus man in blue pants. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs, boobs and belly on the floor. Gag in her mouth. Clothespins on her nipples. Professional bondage, domination, strappado and torture for a beautiful girl with naked breast in the large basement.

Duration: 25:34
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4128kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Super bondage, strappado and torture for horny slavegirl

Interrogation of slave abigail

Cast: Abigail Dupree, Master James
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation, Toys, Whipping, Canning

After leaving her bound and hooded in the dark for two hours, Master James does what He does best. With a soft approach and a swift hand, He questions His slave and stimulates her with the cane and whip and good old fashioned fear. He then puts her in a precarious bondage position while still hooded and continues to subdue her with whips and the paddle. As she struggles to deal with the pain, she dances on her tippy toes as she is told to recite her slave's creed.

Duration: 28:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 8710kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Interrogation of slave abigail

A Slut's Examination -pt 3

We're gonna see just how big Henna's mouth really is, first by shoving a gag in her mouth and then by seeing how loud she can scream.

Duration: 11:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1522kbps

File size: 147.7 MB

Download A Slut's Examination -pt 3

Cute prison teen Noa neck cuffed

Where do we keep finding these cute girls to lock in our prison! It's like they all want to try it, to experience what it is like to be restrained and jailed for the afternoon! Cute teen girl Noa is tiny, so we had to make the cuffs extra tight on her. We even locked her handcuffs to a neck cuff, it frightened her a little, but she would have to deal with this locked cuff on her neck for a few hours. Poor Noa, let's hope she will be ok!

Duration: 3:16
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11700kbps

File size: 285.0 MB

Download Cute prison teen Noa neck cuffed

True Torment part 3

We have another newbie today. I was introduced to Cat at one of the clubs in LA, and was told she is fun to play with. She arrives at our Dungeon, and I can't wait to get my hands on her. She seems to be tough, so I start with some impact to see where her breaking point is. Soon I find that she likes to play rough, but, hasn't experienced a lot, so I take it upon myself to introduce her to true torment. She is pushed, and then pushed more until she submits to her new found appreciation of what suffering truly is....The Pope

Duration: 7:51
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1513kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 92.9 MB

Download True Torment part 3

Tight bondage, strappado and hogtie for sexy brunette part 2 Full HD

Hot slavegirl with naked boobs, with naked shaved pussy, with naked ass and with sexy beautiful body plus man inwhite t-shirt. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on thechair. Gag in her mouth. Clothespins on her mipples. Professional bondage, domination and torture for a horny model with naked breast in the large garage.

Duration: 10:06
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5769kbps
Audio: 151kbps

Download Tight bondage, strappado and hogtie for sexy brunette part 2 Full HD

DrLomp - Anette's Debut

A new sexy lady (Anette) is brought in a large wooden case to Dr Lomp. Why is she in that case? What happened to her before being put there? What amount of pain does she have to suffer at Dr Lomp's place? You will learn if you watch this exciting episode. This film contains a special behind the scenes shot too.

Duration: 16:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2982kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 382.8 MB

Download DrLomp - Anette's Debut

JeC and the Vigilante Prequel - Cruel Nude Bondage for JeC

Genres: barefoot, black girls, Breast bondage, Brunettes, Crying, ethnic, fishing line, harness gag, zipties

This clip start where Part 1 ended... The vigilante walks behind JeC and squeezes her bound tits before walking away. He returns and quickly unties her from the chair. He then raises the hoist connected to her harness gag, forcing her on her tippy toes. He has a lot more of that thin fishing line he bound her tits with and he's going to put it to good uses. He starts at her ankles and tightly binds her entire body with the cruel line. She's now left to struggle and endure. Tears well up in her eyes and drool oozes past her ballgag onto her chest as she constantly struggles to maintain balance. The Vigilante keeps a record of all the hookers he comes in contact with, so he takes some snapshots of JeC for his records. He leaves once again as JeC struggles in agony. He returns once more and cuts her down. He removes the gag and asks if she's ready to cooperate. She has such a better attitude now. She's ordered to her knees which she does so immediately... The clip ends shortly after.

Duration: 23:46
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2906kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 527.7 MB

Download JeC and the Vigilante Prequel - Cruel Nude Bondage for JeC

Rachel vs. A Wish Granted

After spending quite a bit of quality time standing in ballet boots, she was begging to get off her feet. "I'll do anything" I believe was the exact phrase she tried to moan through her gag. If that's what she wanted, I was in a good mood and had plenty of ideas on how to accommodate her. If I'm being honest a strict hogtie wasn't what she had in mind. Her immediate moans and struggling were a clear indication. At least her feet were off the floor and would be for quite a while to come. We'll just have to see how long it will be before she begs to be put on her feet again.

Duration: 14:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2445kbps

File size: 291.0 MB

Download Rachel vs. A Wish Granted

Gabriella Paltrova

Genres: BDSM, Strapon,Humiliation, Fisting,Bondage

Gabriella Paltrova is a fighter. She will not meekly lay down and take the dick. This one is spunky and needs reminding of her place. Lucky for this 4'11 spinner, we never tire of reminding fucktoys of their place. We have huge dick that will meet this compact package and do its very best to leave behind its initials on her tight little pussy. Plus bondage to make she she can not escape her fate.We belt down down this pale brunette onto our well used fuck bed. Her legs are spread open wide and her head hangs down over the edge of the bed. Both ends are wide open and ready for access. And access it we do. The huge cock owns her throat as Gabriella drool all down her upside down face. She can not shift her head away and her eyes go glassy as she deepthroats every inch.

Duration: 20:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6748kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Gabriella Paltrova

TG2 Club Hi Part 14

Genres: BDSM, Extreme Tit+Pussy+Ass Torture, Needle Pain, Medical, Elektro,

This is a club of pain and suffering, torture and humiliation !!!
There is everything to satisfy your most cherished desires. These wonderful models will show what they are capable of. No one will leave unsatisfied !!!! And the bacchanalia will begin ...

Format: avi
Duration: 26:10
Video: 400x300, DivX 5, 643kbps

File size: 155.7 MB

Download TG2 Club Hi Part 14

Interrogation Of Slave Abigail - Abigail Dupree - HD 720p

After leaving her bound and hooded in the dark for two hours, Master James does what He does best. With a soft approach and a swift hand, He questions His slave and stimulates her with the cane and whip and good old fashioned fear. He then puts her in a precarious bondage position while still hooded and continues to subdue her with whips and the paddle. As she struggles to deal with the pain, she dances on her tippy toes as she is told to recite her slave's creed.

Duration: 28:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 8710kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Interrogation Of Slave Abigail - Abigail Dupree - HD 720p

A Slut's Examination -pt 4

Henna, badass of the Paintoys and breaker of many prior Doms, calls Red after getting a perfectly placed whip-tip on her anus. We gave her thirty seconds to rest before whipping her again. A rare moment of mercy from Alebeard!

Duration: 5:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1528kbps

File size: 73.5 MB

Download A Slut's Examination -pt 4

Izzy Delphine - Swedish police girl

Especially for our Swedish police girl fans, we have the gorgeous blonde Izzy Delphine in a Poliskvinnan uniform! Hinged handcuffs and leg irons seem like a lot of fun at first, but when Izzy ends up hogcuffed on the floor with the key inches from her nose, she does not enjoy her predicament very much any more. The struggle to get free is hard, probably impossible for our brave police girl! Oh well, we will just leave her there for a few hours.

Duration: 3:23
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11702kbps

File size: 294.1 MB

Download Izzy Delphine - Swedish police girl

Anni Trinity - Brutal

That was perhaps a violent fuck! Tied and defenseless, I'm humiliated and flogged! Then he rammed me his cock and fucks him throat my sweet teeny-hole durch.Danach he rips me without pre-strain and Warung my tight asshole and squirts me in the end the cum in my pretty face!

Duration: 7:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1757kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 106.6 MB

Download Anni Trinity - Brutal

Tough KItten part 1

Mandy is a midwestern woman, out in LA for perverted business...you never know who's gonna get the urge to start bondage modelling...What I gathered from our conversations is that Mandy has been into BDSM for quite some time...she lived it where she's from, but it's not the same as living it in LA or living it at DungeonCorp studios...but Mandy proves she can lvie it here and the Pope keeps the intensity up until the final minute of the final scene...I think he was all too delighted to be playing and performing with Mandy....the Pope likes a tough girl and Mandy is a tough girl who likes it hard and real...I was operating the camera on this shoot and I was amazed at what the Pope put her through...super tight bondage...a wicked, sideways spread suspension...muscle cramping partial suspensions, stretching...whipping, shocking, and enough orgasms to put anyone in the zone...by the end of it all, Mandy just seemed to be feelin satisfied and all of us were exhausted...an intense, long sho.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 10:01
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1475kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 115.8 MB

Download Tough KItten part 1

Renata - Renatas desires - part 2 of 4

Now is the shocker time! Dr. Lomp tests Renata's bravery. He has to put duct tape on her mouth to stop her screams. She is very afraid of shocker, as her breathing regime changes as she face the shocker. Eventually Dr. Lomp forces her for self-torture. Watch this fragile girl crying in fear.

Duration: 16:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1996kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 258.0 MB

Download Renata - Renatas desires - part 2 of 4

Chair

Master Rob has strapped bdsm sub Daisy Duxe to a chair with some strict medical restraints. Master Rob has many treats and torments in store for Daisy today. He slaps her flesh with different implements, including a harsh crop and a stinging hair whip. Daisy Duxe gasps as hot wax from candles hits her sensitive and vulnerable flesh. Master Rob tapes a hitachi vibrator to make his sub cum over and over again as she services his hard cock with her expert mouth. If she doesn't do a good job Daisy will get a shocking surprise!

Duration: 23:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7813kbps

Download Chair

Chloe vs. A Special Request

When Chloe walked through my door she was on a mission. She had played with fuzzy handcuffs and loosely tied ropes before, but she wanted more. Chloe wanted to feel really helpless. As that's our specialty here, I was more than happy to grant her wish. It didn't take long to get her chained up and helpless. Chloe had asked for an hour without release, but was ready to be freed after 10 minutes. Informing her that I intended to hold up our bargain really got her struggling. I guess that means that she really likes it!

Duration: 14:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2430kbps

File size: 293.7 MB

Download Chloe vs. A Special Request

Tight bondage, domination and torture for horny sexy blonde Full HD

Very hot gitl in white panties, with big boobs, with big ass and with sexy body plus man in black t-shirt, with big cock and her assistant in red blouse, with sexy tits. Her stripped. Her tied up with scotch on the bed. Gag in her mouth. He fucks her mouth and wet shaved pussy with dildo. Professional bondage, domination and torture for naked model with hot ass in the large room.

Duration: 19:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4797kbps

Download Tight bondage, domination and torture for horny sexy blonde Full HD

Professional Body Builder

We start by taking four-strand Bavarian hemp rope and binding our muscled beauty, elbows behind her back. With just that one piece of rope Ashley discovers her mighty strength is useless. She is quite stuck but lets pile on the dispair, shall we? We add rope to her wrists, now she knows she is helpless, she knows that there will be no heroic feet of strength that can free her. It not a feeling she is used to at all.
We jam a huge ring gag into her big mouth. Her mouth is held wide open, drool drips down her body and there is nothing Ashley can do about it. How embarrassing, this powerful women can't even stop drooling all over herself. We knock her to her knees and pull out our cock. She knows what will come next. Her arms trapped behind her, her mouth held open, she knows the cock is going to fuck her throat and she knows she is helpless to stop it. Ashley understands what sexual fear is, as the cock hits the back of her throat.

Duration: 25:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7296kbps

Download Professional Body Builder

Hard bondage, spanking and torture for beautiful butch part 1

Young brunette in black panties, with small tits, with shaved pussy and with sexy body plus man in black jeans. Her stripped. Her tied up with chains - hands and legs. Gag in her mouth. He spanks her beautiful ass. Professional bondage, domination, hogtie and spanking for horny slavegirl with naked breast in the large basement.

Duration: 28:50
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4951kbps

Download Hard bondage, spanking and torture for beautiful butch part 1

Rose Red Tyrell's Multiple Orgasms with the Sybian and Rough

Studio: SexualDisgrace FetishNetwork
Cast: Rose Red
Genres: BDSM, Anal, Bondage, Domination, Humilation, BlowJobs, Deep Throat, Toys

Our Rose finally meets her Master again with a flip of a switch and the constant vibration of the sybian. Red struggles immediately to contain herself from all the orgasms it's causing. Her Master pushes her hips down, her pressed clit pulsed with intense vibrations, making her ride it. He chokes her a bit.

Duration: 23:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7869kbps
Audio: 95kbps

Download Rose Red Tyrell's Multiple Orgasms with the Sybian and Rough

Lizanne in prison

Possibly the most beautiful girl next door ever! Lizanne! She is so cute. We just had to get her into our jail cell, booked and cuffed! And because she looks so innocent, we were extra careful and locked her into the heaviest handcuffs available: the 3 lbs Clejuso model 15 heavy weight handcuffs! Attached to her prison belt, Lizanne won't stand a chance trying to get out of these restraints. We will keep her for a while, that's for sure!

Duration: 3:41
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11697kbps

File size: 320.5 MB

Download Lizanne in prison

Dolly

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bondage, Tied

Getting milked regularly is painful in the beginning, and some girls are very sensitive. Dolly thinks she is ready for self milking, but she was probably taking it too lightly. Self milking on the red cow milker is very hard, especially after a while, and Dolly soon tried pulling on the cups

Duration: 8:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14721kbps

File size: 893.7 MB

Download Dolly

A Lesson in Self Control part 1

Sasha is a serious pain slut who needs heavy punishment to be satisfied. I decide that today will be not only a test to her ability to take pain but, also a day for her to learn some self control. She can cum from the slightest stimulation, so I plan on changing that today. Once I have told her my plan, I begin her on her journey into one of the toughest days of her life. Every scene is more intense than the one before and no orgasm comes without first proving to me that she deserves it.

Duration: 11:05
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1451kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 126.0 MB

Download A Lesson in Self Control part 1

Hope - part 2 of 4

Slave girl Hope deserves a hard punishment because she gets Dr. Lomp quite angry. She tries to fool the Boss. Anyway gracious Dr. Lomp shows some mercy and puts a gag in her mouth. Her sentence is 50 whip strokes on her back. You will watch her brutally whipped, while stirring in an unbearable pain. Her screams are so inviting that you'll never want the scene to finish, while she even can't resist as her hands are restricted. Even though she is a brave girl, she can't pass Dr. Lomp's silentness test. On the last scene, you'll love her looking in your eyes and telling you her thankfulness.

Duration: 16:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2117kbps

File size: 267.7 MB

Download Hope - part 2 of 4

Captured, Stripped, Hung, mummified, De-masked - Part 2

Genres: electrical tape, face bondage, fishing line, MILF, mummification, panty gags, Super Heroine, suspension, Tape Bondage, taped hands

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Dr. Cupcakes flips on the Hitachi and positions it just right before adding the other components of the Golden Guardians bondage. A clear film is wrapped around her body next. Her protests have faded as she hangs and endures or enjoys? the Hitachi. Dr. Cupcakes bought the wrong color of paint for his den and instead of taking it back, he uses it as a weight that his hung from her hair. This should keep her from using her extremely strong abs to lift herself up to her ankle bindings. Now with the Hitachi buzzing away he starts wrapping her upside down body with a black film. When this activates with the liquid and the clear film, a solid cocoon will form... No One can escape from this!! He turns as positions her as he pleases as he continues her mummification. The Golden Guardian doesn't seem to care about anything at all now... escaping, the law, righteousness... Nothing at all. He hoists her up even higher in the air and continues the mummifica.

Duration: 23:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 522.6 MB

Download Captured, Stripped, Hung, mummified, De-masked - Part 2

Rachel vs. Her New Toy

Even Rachel can't resist the 3D printing trend, especially when you can make your own toys. As a connoisseur of self-bondage, Rachel decides to print a new ice release device. Her confidence causes her to forego any proper testing of her new device, an oversight she'll soon come to regret. Rachel locks herself into a spreadeagle with handcuffs and waits for her new toy to release her. With proper testing, she would have known she was committed for hours now. The mistakes pile up as the keys slip through her fingers onto the floor when the ice finally does melt.

Duration: 13:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2445kbps

File size: 280.0 MB

Download Rachel vs. Her New Toy

Back