Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

Reality Bondage with Stoney - Part 3

Release Year: 2019
Genres: balltied, Brunettes, crotchrope, panty gags
Video language: English

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I tie Stoney's elbows, not together, but as tight as possible. Stoney is not that flexible, but I push her to her limits. I chicken wing her as much as possible as well. I put her on the floor on her stomach. Once again she panics. I roll her on her side and she seems fine. She lays there for a bit before I tell her to struggle and try and escape. She complies and starts to struggle as much as she can. I don't think her efforts are good enough, so I might as well make her bondage a bit more strict. I tie her knees up to her chest and around her neck. I then find her crotchrope and tie a length of rope to it. I run it up her back and then back down to her ankles. This really turns Stoney into a tightly bound package. I tell her to struggle again. All she can really do is twitch. She starts to panic again because she thinks she can't breathe. I tell her to relax. She does and is fine as I take some pics. After a while, I decide that she's had enou.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2934kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 389.6 MB

Download Reality Bondage with Stoney - Part 3

A Sadistically Tight Hogtie For Terra - Terra Mizu

Release Year: 2020

Standing neck roped in the center of the room Terra struggles to free herself. She fights him as he begins to add rope. Starting with a deep crotch rope he ties her legs. She realizes the severity of her situation and taunts the man. Saying is that all you got. She says I could be out of this in 5 mins.

Duration: 20:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4512kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 694.0 MB

Download A Sadistically Tight Hogtie For Terra - Terra Mizu

Ellen Equestrian to PonyGirl - Leather Part 2

Ellen now finds herself standing inside. Her mitts are locked together behind her back and her leather ankle straps have been padlocked together as well. Another strap around her neck has been chained above. She is still blindfolded and bitgagged. She moans and struggles about for a while before her captor returns. She is to become his ponygirl and must first be broken down. He is delighted as to what he finds when he unbuttons her blouse. Might as well start with her ample tits. He uses her own crop on them. Poor Ellen yelps through her bitgag as they are repeatedly slapped. Afterwards he removes her leather mitts and laces her arms up in a leather armbinder. She is relieved when he removes her bitgag and blindfold, but before her eyes can even adjust to the light another harness, panel, ballgag is being strapped on her head. A few straps are buckled into place on her legs before she is picked up and placed on the floor. Thi is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 23:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2916kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 523.2 MB

Download Ellen Equestrian to PonyGirl - Leather Part 2

Tape Breast Bondage, and a Tight Hogtaping For Summer! Part 2

Hom, Panty Gag ... This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Summer's captor is not done with her just yet. He hogtapes her by running tape across her chest and then back to her feet, arching her as much as possible in the process. He then tapes her ankles to her thighs to make the bondage even more secure and tight. He leaves her once again. It doesn't take long bfore he is back though with a nylon stocking. He hoods poor Summer with it. It takes a while as it is a very tight fit! Once she is hooded, he wraps tape around her forehead and then back to her feet. Summer can barely move at all now. All she can do now is moan and twitch. After a while her captor rolls her on her side, because she sure can't do it herself.

Duration: 26:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2918kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 596.5 MB

Download Tape Breast Bondage, and a Tight Hogtaping For Summer! Part 2

Promotion Gone Wrong Full version

Genres: BDSM,string,Bondage,torture

Sexy brunette Raven applied for a promotion that she desperatley needed along with the pay raise that came with it. However she found out that the promotion she so desperately wanted and needed would come with a price. If she wanted her promotion and pay raise she would have to submit to doing a bondage video for her boss. Raven reluctantly agreed.

Soon the sexy Brunette Milf found herself in front of the camera. Her elbows tied, Raven is made to strip to her bra, panties and pantyhose. Reluctantly she strips, knowing that her promotion depends on her humiliating herself for her boss's pleasure and website.

Raven's hands are then tied behind her back and she is groped and fondled. She is then made backwards onto a chair. On her knees with her breasts to the back of the chair. She is secured in placed to the chair with string around her back. Her arms are also pulled into a chicked wing. Her high heels are removed and her ankles tied tightly with more string. Her sexy pantyhose c.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 29:33
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Promotion Gone Wrong Full version

Wanting Katharine Cane

Release Year: 2012
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Katharine Cane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Oral

She loves the rough treatment. From the start she cannot help but tell him how much it arouses her to face his sadistic whims. The hotter she gets the more it clouds her mind and the more readily she submits to the ever mounting torments PD brings forth.

Duration: 52:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 585.7 MB

Download Wanting Katharine Cane

Brutal BDSM part 3

Nadia White and her bad assed, sultry submission visit us as she stops through Las Vegas for the AEE conference and AVN...You'll notice her allready bruised ass, as we did...the marks of a woman who truly enjoys BDSM...She tells me not to worry about marking her and I'm overjoyed with the idea of using my tails and whips...By the end of the shoot, her tits and ass are very nicely striped...No one will be surprised to hear that Nadia is tough, and she definitely proves it on this day..

Duration: 10:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3457kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 297.4 MB

Download Brutal BDSM part 3

Shocks!

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

Many of you have requested a shock collar, because you know I have already tried it once (and I hated it). Sir did not have one, but he got one online, and he decided to test it on me. I am absolutely terrified of shocks! They hurt, especially above level 10 (out of 100), but the worst thing is the anticipation. You never know when it is coming. And it is such a strange feeling, hard to describe, a sharp pain but it's also gone very fast. It made me cry a little, but I was also very proud that I had made it!

Duration: 4:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14577kbps

File size: 528.1 MB

Download Shocks!

Spring Surprise

Spring has sprung! And, it's just too beautiful to go outside and enjoy the sunshine. Or let the neighbors see me in this cute flowery dress. Johnny has the perfect solution! Before I even have a chance to put on some sandles, he works me into a hogtie with rope and gives me a thick cleave gag. At least I can see the birds chirping through the window....;)

Duration: 7:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5824kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 306.8 MB

Download Spring Surprise

Bondage Makes Brittany Wet part 3

Brittany is back and the reason? Bondage makes her pussy wet. She is just one of those women who loves to be the object of male fascination, under their control for sexual domination...Feenix will not be challenged as a Dominant today, as Brittany is all too ready and willing to do just about anyhting he wants...or so she thinks...He effortlessly leads Brittany right into distressing predicaments...Nipple clamps, labia clamps, sincere impact and tight bondage, and she will endure it all. Feenix knows how she craves the vibrator...Attention to her pussy is allways the key to her submissive center...With the promise of orgasmic rewards, Brittany will endure much today

Duration: 14:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1277kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 151.6 MB

Download Bondage Makes Brittany Wet part 3

Super bondage, domination and spanking for beautiful bitch

Young blonde with small tits, with shaved pussy, with little ass and with beautiful body plus big man in black clothes. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. Gag in her mouth. He spanks her sexy body. Professional bondage, strappado, spanking and domination for horny slavegirl with sexy breast in the large house.

Format: m4v
Duration: 16:50
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3872kbps
Audio: 145kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Super bondage, domination and spanking for beautiful bitch

Gypsy's Day In Bondage

Cast: Gypsy Bae
Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Rope Bondage, Post Tied, Pole Tied, Leohex Spandex, Lycra Fetish, Leotard Bondage, Dance Tights, Crotchrope, Ballgagged, Struggling, Long Term Bondage, Struggling, Drooling, Braces, Helpless

Gorgeous young slave Gypsy submits to a full day in bondage. Dressed head to toe in silky Leohex spandex dance wear, she is tied on the display table with her legs spread wide apart. A harness ballgag is fitted into her sexy mouth and she smiles around it revealing her adorable silver braces.. Then she is left there to endure for the afternoon.
She sits there gently moaning and struggling, drool pours out of her mouth and down the front of her leotard. After a couple of hours, she begins to show some signs of discomfort. Everything is fine, the tie is inescapeable and she is quite wet from being helpless and displayed.. Her jaw is beginning to ache from the giant ball in her mouth. It is removed for a few moments so that she can stretch it out, and then it is replaced with an even larger ballgag. She thanks her Dom and continues her afternoon in bondage.

Duration: 23:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5938kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Gypsy's Day In Bondage

Faye X Taylor starts the scene naked as she explains to camera

Release Year: 2017

Faye X Taylor starts the scene naked as she explains to camera that she is going to show us some bondage she does when on her own. First to add a bit of a buzz Faye inserts a silver vibrator into her pussy then slides on a pair of pantyhose and ties a white crotch rope in place that holds the vibrator in her pussy. Now Faye's nipples need some attention and so a pair of suction cups are used to tease and suck her gorgeous nipples. After sitting with her ankles crossed Faye ties her ankles together with more white rope then seductively pulls on a pair of long black shiny gloves up past her elbows then secures her delicate wrists into a set of metal handcuffs behind her that hang down from the ceiling by a chain. Faye loves the feeling of being in bondage so adds a set of thumb cuffs but she also feels safe in the fact that the keys to the handcuffs are in her hand. Now Faye tries to release herself but fumbles and drops her keys tantalisingly just out of reach - looks like a long day i.

Duration: 20:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps

File size: 920.8 MB

Download Faye X Taylor starts the scene naked as she explains to camera

Juliette's Deepthroat - Part 2 of 2

A rope is tied around her waist and her ellbows are also strongly tied. The guy plays with a dildo in her mouth while she is blindfolded. Later she is tied in a strict hogtie on the table and blindfolded and ring gagged. He plays with her breasts. On the nipples are nippelclapms attached. The guy takes the dildo again and pushes the dildo through the ring gag. The whole training is only for one thing: Deepthroat. Now can Juliette show what she has learned while the deepthroat training.

Duration: 26:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2581kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 535.2 MB

Download Juliette's Deepthroat - Part 2 of 2

Nikole in Super Tight Bondage Full version

Genres: BDSM,string,Bondage,torture

Macy Nikole is challenged to some super tight bondage in the straight forward clip. No story line here, just a sexy petite blonde tied up tight in string bondage. Macy's hands are tied tightly behind her back to get things started. Then more string is used to tight tie her ankles and her legs above the knee. Once her legs are tightly secured I move back to her upper body.

Macy soon finds her elbows tightly tied together, almost to the touching point. Once her elbows have been crushed, more string is used to tie a tight chest harness on the sexy petite blonde. A ballgag is placed securely in Macy's mouth to help keep her quiet. The now helpless Macy is made into the floor in her stomach.

Duration: 29:53

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Nikole in Super Tight Bondage Full version

Punishment For Adultery

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Bdsm, Spanking, Punishment

Hard Punishment For Adultery extreme Discipline action. enjoy!!!

Format: avi
Duration: 51:29
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1462kbps

File size: 602.1 MB

Download Punishment For Adultery

She Knew What She Was Getting Into part 3

Ivory is a mouth-watering, church girl from the midwest, exploring her wild side....Ivory is a seemingly very good girl...it's hard to even imagine her cussing once you meet her...So making her my bound toy for the afternoon seemed almost strange and dreamy...I had to wonder to myself, How did this woman end up here? Then she stripped down and uncovered one of the hottest bodies Ive seen for a long time...luscious tits, perfect abs and shapely legs and ass...She knew what she was getting into...To be bound and used for my creepy desires to control her.

Duration: 10:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3573kbps

File size: 312.7 MB

Download She Knew What She Was Getting Into part 3

Hogcuffed and blindfolded

A member request! I love to do member requests, because I like to read what you think about my updates and what you want to see! One of you asked me to get hogcuffed wearing the white blouse I was wearing a few weeks ago. He also wanted a ballgag and a blindfold! Blindfolds (and nipple clamps) are my biggest fears, so it was hard, but also exciting! And of course, I know that if I wriggle and struggle enough, I can slide the blindfold off a little. I bet you hadn't thought of that, haha :) If you are a member, don't hesitate to email me what you would like to see next!

Duration: 4:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14584kbps

File size: 485.0 MB

Download Hogcuffed and blindfolded

Date Night

I have a dinner date with Johnny tonight! So, I put on my cutest new little black dress, stockings and high heels, and head downstairs. Of course, once I reach the living room, I see that we aren't really going anywhere tonight. Instead, Johnny ties me to our wooden bondage pole and puts a black ball gag in my mouth. Because, we can always make it out to eat another night! ;)

Duration: 7:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5823kbps

File size: 327.9 MB

Download Date Night

The Sexy Sacrifice part 3

Gia shows up knowing how it goes...it's her second session with SocietySM, following a very hot debut last summer...Such a charming young woman with a warm smile and graceful ways...When Simon enters, she changes...She knows what we ask her to do...to sacrifice her beauty for our pleasure through her suffering...and Simon makes it clear and she listens as he gropes and strips her...Her orgasms are well earned and usually accopanied by pain...Simon uses a variety of electric insertables to shock her pussy as he teases her clit with the magic wand...The impact is sincere and so are Gia's moans and screams as Simon sticks to our favorite theme...the sacrifice of pain for pleasure..

Duration: 14:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1278kbps

File size: 158.1 MB

Download The Sexy Sacrifice part 3

Bondage, spanking, hogtie and torture for hot brunette Full HD

Sexy girl with shaved naked pussy, with small boobs, with hot ass and with beautiful body plus man in black clothes. Her tied up with belts - hands and legs. Gag in her mouth. Clothespins on her nipples. He fcusk her wet pussy with big dildo and vibrator. Professional bondage, domination, torture and strappado for horny model with naked boobs in the large basement.

Duration: 16:15
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3620kbps
Audio: 98kbps

Download Bondage, spanking, hogtie and torture for hot brunette Full HD

Super bondage, hogtie and torture for beautiful naked girl part1

Beautiful girl with naked tits plus, with naked ass and with naked shaved pussy plus man in black clothes. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the chair. Gag in her mouth. Clothespins on her nipples. He fucks her wet pussy with vibrator and dildo. Professional bondage, domination and torture for a sexy slavegirl with naked breast in the large room.

Duration: 23:25
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4849kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Super bondage, hogtie and torture for beautiful naked girl part1

Cate chains and padlocks an ice release to one corner

Release Year: 2008

Cate chains and padlocks an ice release to one corner of the bed, then removes her panties and puts leather cuffs on her wrists. She likes to feel totally bound so fastens straps around her body and ropes around her ankles and to corners of the bed before teasing her pussy with a large inflatable dildo. Cate then finishes tying the ropes from her ankles around the bed corners and back to one of the straps around her waist and pushes the dildo deep inside her wet pussy before attaching ropes from the ice release and the forth corner of the bed to her wrist cuffs. She stuffs her panties into her mouth and pulls on ropes which pull her hands out to the corners of the bed. She is now trapped on the bed, spread with panties in her mouth and a dildo inside her pussy. As she wriggles on the bed the dildo soon works its way out and she becomes frustrated and tries to escape but she has to wait until the ice melts and releases her. Once released she soon uses the length and width of the inflat.

Duration: 19:02
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 1934kbps

File size: 287.4 MB

Download Cate chains and padlocks an ice release to one corner

Juliette's Deepthroat - Part 1 of 2

Juliette waits for her master. She is naked and totally submissive. Her ellbows are tied behind her back and she wears a rope around her waist. There are also nippleclamps attached. What does her master do with her today? She has to lay on a table. A rope is tied around her waist and rubs her pussy the whole time. She lays on her tied ellbows. The guy plays with a dildo in her mouth. Later she is also blindfold with a small belt. She has to sit on a chair and her legs are spreaded. So the man can play with her neck and the rope between her legs.

Duration: 26:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2556kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 532.3 MB

Download Juliette's Deepthroat - Part 1 of 2

Pepper Returns for Tight Bondage Peril Full Version

Sexy Pepper Sterling has been away for a while so when she returned I knew i had to treat her to something special. And a super tight, restrictive bondage welcome back was just what i had in store and just what Pepper received.

Pepper, dressed in a black skirt, white blouse and wearing pantyhose with sexy red high heels, stands nervously awaiting what is to come her way. I begin Pepper's bondage ordeal by quickly tying her hands tightly behind her back. Her ankles are then tied together and cinched tight. I admit to her than I purposefully did this to test her balance while appying the rest of the rope to come.

Duration: 29:23

File size: 951.1 MB

Download Pepper Returns for Tight Bondage Peril Full Version

Judicial Canings

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Bdsm, Spanking, Punishment

We show videos and pictures to the topic Spanking, corporal punishment, flogging, whipping, caning

Format: avi
Duration: 55:40
Video: 400x320, DivX 5, 420kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 266.0 MB

Download Judicial Canings

Very Upset in Bondage part 3

Sexy Charlie Wolf finds herself pole tied with her elbows bound behind her back, and she is not happy about it...And she seems even less happy when I come in to strip her...Some people, no matter what you do, just won't appreciate your rigging skills...I do my b\est to find something that Chalrie enjoys...nipple clamps, flogging, collars, and I even stuff her pussy...The thing is, Charlie just cant stay still enough to enjoy the vibrator I use on her...In the last scene, I decide to make it impossible for Charlie to squirm away...I drill her into our wooden plank with leather belts, focusing on her hips and thighs...This time, as I rig the vibrator against her pussy, she can't pull away from it...And Charlie finally finds the bliss I was trying to give her...she lays back and resigns to cumming over and over

Duration: 11:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3345kbps

File size: 307.5 MB

Download Very Upset in Bondage part 3

Daphne on the Sybian controlled by Nicole Vice

Today, we are introducing a new submissive girl: Daphne! She is very new to all this, and a little nervous. We asked Nicole Vice if she would help Daphne to relax a little bit, because Nicole is quite dominant. We prepared a sybian for them to play with, and it was amazing to watch! Nicole put Daphne on a leash, and told her to get on the sybian.

Duration: 4:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14594kbps

File size: 525.2 MB

Download Daphne on the Sybian controlled by Nicole Vice

Tied For Fun

Johnny and I decide to have a little bondage fun for you! In my white stretchy bustier (which has been very popular in the past), pale pink panties and white stockings, Johnny helps me down to the floor. Then, as I stay kneeling on the floor, he ties my arms behind my back in a chest harness and pops a drool inducing red ball gag into my mouth. And, for a bit of extra fun, Johnny pulls down the top of my bustier and I continue topless.

Duration: 7:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5823kbps

File size: 344.8 MB

Download Tied For Fun

Paying for Her Sexual Sins part 3

As the scene opens, Cadence tells me that she has been a slut, and apparently she does feel as if that behavior deserves a punishment...and I admire that...she is ready to suffer for her personal indiscretions...It fills me with a sense of perverted irony that I will enjoy this way too much as I take to deeply groping her lovely body...You'll see Cadence encounter some serious fear, and even some weepy eyes, but she was all too willing to endure as we checked on her...The orgasms seemed as painful as the whips and canes for poor Cadence, but something deep inside her is committed to paying for her sexual sins....Have a great summer weekend

Duration: 13:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1625kbps

File size: 184.3 MB

Download Paying for Her Sexual Sins part 3

Hard bondage, torture and spanking for beautiful blonde part 1

Sexy blonde in yellow bra, in blue short skirt, in white panties, with small boobs and with beautiful body plus man in black clothes. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. Black ball and gag in her mouth. He spanks her naked little ass. Professional bondage, torture and domination for horny slavegirl with sexy breast in the large basement.

Duration: 16:25
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4489kbps

Download Hard bondage, torture and spanking for beautiful blonde part 1

Tight bondage, spanking and torture for sexy hot model part2

Hot slavegirl with naked shaved pussy, with very beautiful body and with small boobs plus woman in black clothes, with naked tits. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. Big ball and gag in her mouth. He spanks her naked ass. Clothespins on her nipples. Professional bondage, domination and torture for a sexy bitch with naked breast in the large basement.

Duration: 22:19
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3802kbps

Download Tight bondage, spanking and torture for sexy hot model part2

Dressed in only her black bra and pants Caroline Pierce

Release Year: 2018

Dressed in only her black bra and pants Caroline Pierce is on web cam and ready to do what ever is requested of her. First Caroline is asked to wear tight denim jeans and shiny black heeled boots quickly followed by removing her bra then to give her bottom a strong spanking with a hard leather paddle. Now Caroline's bottom is glowing from her spanking its time for some bondage - leather wrist straps and a spreader bar as Caroline secures herself into a strappado. If you like a bondage girl in tight jeans and boots this is the sexy jean fetish bondage movie for you.

Duration: 19:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps

File size: 858.5 MB

Download Dressed in only her black bra and pants Caroline Pierce

Surprise Party For Gia Love - Table Tied - Scene 2 - HD 720p

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. I'm not 50 yet, but I round up and Instead of candles, I attach 25 helium filled balloons to each clover clamp. Gia really starts to moan and whimper and those whimpers turn into intense squeals as I whip the soles of her feet with a thick leather strap. I then neckrope her and tie it off at the head of the table. I clamp her cunt lips before I take a break for more cake. After a small slice, I pick up where I left off by tying her big toes to the cunt clamps. They should have been pulled tighter, but from the way Gia is reacting, she thinks they are plenty tight. Gia must keep her feet bent backwards to keep a little slack in the line. I step away and enjoy Gia's suffering as I now have some B-day ice cream. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 25:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2937kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 581.6 MB

Download Surprise Party For Gia Love - Table Tied - Scene 2 - HD 720p

Pepper Gets Mummified Full version

Sexy Pepper Sterling was caught begging to be wrapped up good and tight in an online chat forum. We messaged her and warned her to be careful what she wished for.

Pepper, wearing a red bra, a pair of panties and tan pantyhose stands nervously as she awaits what she herself asked for, practically begged for online. I make a litle small talk as i prepare for the process, getting a sly grin and chuckle out of the sexy Pepper.

Pepper asked and now she's going to receive. First off this sexy brunette is wrapped in a tight layer of shrink wrap. Starting at her ankles and moving up her sexy pantyhose clad legs and always the way to her shoulders. Once the shrink wrap is complete, it's time to bring out the tape. With tap in hand I again begin at Pepper's ankles and slowly work my way up her legs to her shoulders, wrapping this sexy lady in a tight cocoon of duct tape. Along the way i make small talk ao antagonize Pepper a bit. She admits it's been a long time since she's been mummifi.

Duration: 29:02

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Pepper Gets Mummified Full version

Hard bondage, torture and spanking for very horny slavegirl

Beautiful bitch in blue dress, in white panties, with sexy body, with small boobs and with hot ass plus man in black t-shirt, with big cock. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the chair and on the floor. He fucks her shaved wet pussy and mouth with dildo. Professional bondage, domiantion and torture for sexy girl with naked ass in the large house.

Duration: 55:00
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4163kbps
Audio: 100kbps

Download Hard bondage, torture and spanking for very horny slavegirl

Objectifying the Whore part 3

Amelea is one of my favorite submissive subjects...she's always ready for a new experience...After being tighly hogtied, helplessly spread and shocked to heightened orgasms with our TENS unit, I lay her down, face down, and invade her ass for the first time...A bullet vibrator slides easily into her ass hole, preparing her for the electric plugs yet to come...hey pussy and ass are plugged with electric toys, and Amelea feels the shock between her holes...In the final scene, I use a fucking machine for Amelea's final whoreish objectification

Duration: 11:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3490kbps

File size: 327.7 MB

Download Objectifying the Whore part 3

Stella Cox - introducing The Spider!

After a lot of testing and building, we can finally reveal our latest device: The Spider!! It is a very evil metal device, designed to make our models completely helpless. Stella Cox will demonstrate just how helpless the Spider can make her. First a waist band is locked on, with a rigid pole extending back. Stella then lies on her stomach, and the rest of the Spider device is attached. Her ankles and wrists are locked in the device above and behind her, so she is in a nice arched position. This is inescapable, and the beautiful thing is: we can arch her even more by pulling the Spider up and repositioning the pin on the vertical post. How much can we bend Stella? Just watch the video and see for yourself!

Duration: 3:19
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11709kbps

File size: 288.9 MB

Download Stella Cox - introducing The Spider!

Bed Bondage

Tonight I have enticed Johnny to bed with my sexy purple satin slip with black lace edging and cuban heeled stockings. But, I don't think he has bed on his mind. He secures my arms behiind my back in the black leather arm binder and puts a leather panel harness gag over my head! I don't think I'll be getting much XXXX tonight! But, at least I got Johnny to play with me!....without too much of a struggle.

Duration: 7:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5824kbps

File size: 327.2 MB

Download Bed Bondage

Lily in Bloom part 3

Lily has quickly become a top notch bondage model...Not only is she gorgeous, she loves BDSM and her position as a submissive...I step up the intensity to see if Lily can hang, and she never waivers, even when she is literally hanging...I hoist her up into a strict hogtie suspension in the second scene after warming up her tender pussy in the first....I leave no area of Lily's precious body untouched...Her feet, her nipples, her ass, her back, her pussy...they are all my objects today and I give them all plenty of attention..

Duration: 13:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2531kbps

File size: 274.0 MB

Download Lily in Bloom part 3

Back