Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

Bondage, spanking, strappado and torture for hot brunette part 2

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

Naked slavegirl with small tits, with naked beautiful body and with wet pussy plus big man in black t-shirt. Her tied up with ropes on the table and on the chair. He spanks her. He fucsk her hot ass and wet pussy with dildo. Professional bondage, torture, spanking and domination for young bitch with small boobs in the large garage.

Format: m4v
Duration: 25:14
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 7290kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Bondage, spanking, strappado and torture for hot brunette part 2

Captured, Stripped, Hung, mummified, De-masked - Part 1

She is in complete disbelief that she has fallen for his trap. His menacing laughter echoes throughout his lair as he spanks and gropes his upside down captive. He tries to demask her, but she still has to much strength. He knows just how to strip her of her powers, but that will come in time. He is tired of her threats and telling him "You'll never get away with this!" nonsense, so he shoves a pair of panties he took from a weaker superheroine earlier in the week. He uses scissors made of a space age alloy and of his own design to cut away the Golden Guardians protective shiny gold garments. He is surprised to see that she is wearing plain white cotton panties?... Those are his favorite, so he leaves those on her. He has engineered a special system to make sure she stays bound.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 28:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Captured, Stripped, Hung, mummified, De-masked - Part 1

Losing Her Control Melody Jordan

Melody has some experience as a sub and that's good for days like this one...From the very first minute of her shoot, she is bound in inescapable bondage by Feenix...and that's only the beginning...he tests her with flogger and tight clamps, anal hooks and electric shock...and Melody stays strong through each scene, waiting for her chance to cum...Feenix delivers on the vibrators and Melody loses control into squirting and multiple orgasms.

Format: mp4
Duration: 50:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 551.2 MB

Download Losing Her Control Melody Jordan

Little Princess Has No Control part 3

Tara is a silky smooth babe who loves to play the damsel...I get her wrapped in rope before leading her into the room...sitting in the chair, I explore her delicious body and revel in her sweet moans...It's going to be a fun day...I get right to the point and spread her legs wide...Tara quickly becomes accustomed to me groping her beautiful body and learns soon that she exists only for my perverted pleasures of control...She is bent and flogged and further punished with a pussy hook...in the final scene, that long thin body meets our rack...stretched to her limits, I shock her inner thighs and work her into orgasmic helplessness

Duration: 11:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2389kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 221.1 MB

Download Little Princess Has No Control part 3

Noa - impaled

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

Noa is back! We just knew this teen cutie would be too curious to stay away for long! And this time, we are taking it a big step further by giving her the One Bar Prison challenge! Slender Noa has a nice thigh gap, so she is perfect for our One Bar Prison with the missile head dildo. On her cute high heels, there is absolutely no escape for her, not even a chance. She can't lift herself up to get enough height to escape, even though her hands and feet are not bound, this is still a bondage device. A 19-year old girl impaled on a heavy metal dildo! Noa certainly is gathering new experiences fast!

Duration: 4:01
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11684kbps

File size: 349.6 MB

Download Noa - impaled

Happy Valentines Day 2017

My girlfriend, Amanda Foxx, and I have just one itsy bitsy tiny request for Johnny on Valentine's Day....tie us up together, so we can roll around admiring each other in demanding hog ties. Johnny is never one to say no to ladies who ask to be tied up....especially if we're talking multiple girls who wish to be tied together! As, you may have guessed, Johnny readily obliges our request. We model for him in our adorable matching nighties, red for me and white for Amanda, little panties, garter belt and stockings, before he throws us down on the bed and works us up into artfully masterful hog ties with white rope for me and the red rope for Amanda to contrast out lingerie. Then, hmmmm... what else is missing? Oh yes!! Ball gags! Johnny pops some drool promoting gags into our mouths and let's us roll around the bed together to our hearts' content. This is turning out to be one quite satisfying Valentine's Day!

Duration: 7:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5833kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 322.1 MB

Download Happy Valentines Day 2017

Hard on her Hard body part 3

The hard bodied Cristi Ann doesnt know exactly what she's gotten herself into...she sits bound and gagged, as I approach to grope her, and she figures it out...I tell her that she is my whore now, and that I must train her...She's a very sensitive woman who hasnt spent any time in erotic discomfort, but her body is strong and limber...I use that against her, of course, to put her into immobile bondage that pushes her physical limits...and the magic wand pushes the limits of her very sensitive pussy..

Duration: 14:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1272kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 159.3 MB

Download Hard on her Hard body part 3

Tight bondage, spanking and torture for naked sexy slut part 3

Very sexy brunette with naked boobs, with naked pussy and with beautiful body plus man in black t-shirt. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. He spanks her. He fucks her wet shaved pussy with big vibrator. Professional bondage, strappado, spanking, torture and domination for horny slavegirl with sexy breast in the large basement.

Duration: 17:56
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4784kbps
Audio: 165kbps

Download Tight bondage, spanking and torture for naked sexy slut part 3

RealTimeBondage Angel Allwood

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Angel Allwood
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Fetish, Hardcore

There is nothing quite like a BaRs live Sexuallybroken show, and Angel Allwood is finding that out the hard way. We have already pounded out all her holes until she is limp and dazed, and that was just the warm up. Now we are about to get serious.

Duration: 23:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 108kbps

Download RealTimeBondage Angel Allwood

Maise knows how long both Emily

Release Year: 2008

Maise knows how long both Emily and Ariel lasted on the Spanish donkey and as a horse rider she thinks she can easily win. She sits on the cold steel edge of the Spanish donkey before letting a weight swing which pulls her legs apart and her body down onto the Spanish donkey. The timer appears in the top left corner of the screen as Masie remembers to handcuffs her hands behind her back. She may or may not have won (You will have to watch) but she really did need a rest after she dismounted !

Duration: 19:36
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 1915kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 292.9 MB

Download Maise knows how long both Emily

Model Brigitte Video V01

Genres: bondage pain vibrator clothespins nipple torture crop flogging pussy clamps labia stretching fingering

Brigitte is bound to a vertical frame, her pussy is played with, she is whipped with a crop, and vibrated. She is flogged, followed by clothespins on breasts and nipples, and more vibrator play. her pussy lips are clamped, and stretched with heavy weights, then she is laid down and vibrated and fingered to orgasm.

Duration: 26:46
Video: 400x300, AVC (H.264), 943kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 210.6 MB

Download Model Brigitte Video V01

Kel gets fire and ice

Kel is a little tired after her ordeals. The crew puts her in a laying down position. This is Real Time Bondage though. She's got to suffer somehow so instead of laying on the floor she has to lay on blocks of ice. Winter is here! As the ice begins to freeze Kel's back OT drips wax on her front keeping her warm.

We can't leave the wax on forever. OT and London bring floggers over and beat Kel till she's mostly clean. Finally Kel gets tied up for some wet and messy fun. The crew has some mud prepared.

With the first throw the mud gets in Kel's eye. Poor kid has to come out of bondage.

Duration: 29:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7357kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Kel gets fire and ice

Claire Robbins Little Miss Robbins

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Claire Robbins
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Fetish, Hardcore

When the rubber dick starts pounding the back of her throat her gag reflex kicks in. If she can't manage to do something as simple as cum and suck cock at the same time then she has no hope of satisfying a man.

Duration: 52:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Claire Robbins Little Miss Robbins

Taking Control of Cadence part 3

Cadence is more than just another lovely girl next door. She looks like the girl next door who goes to church and has a thing for the preacher....you can see the innocence in conflict with the desirous soul...Mark makes no mistakes as he takes control of Cadence. He lays down the law in a very convincing fashion, and Cadence takes his lead and becomes very submissive...He uses that submission to manipulate Cadence into helpess bondage, where he can enjoy his dominance over her with impunity, which is, of course, the best way to do it.

Duration: 10:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2629kbps

File size: 224.0 MB

Download Taking Control of Cadence part 3

My sister tries bondage

My sister Isis has seen my chastity belt and collar many times, because they are always locked on me. Last week, she suddenly said she would like to try a collar! I was very shocked at first, and I really don't want my cute baby sister to try any bondage. But she insisted and I know I can not stop her curiosity. So Isis (blonde) and her girlfriend Sabine (brunette) tried playing with a collar and leash. They didn't really know what they were doing but they had lots of fun. I think Sabine is very dominant and Isis is submissive. But judge for yourself! They really would like to see some comments to see what you think about them!

Duration: 5:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14696kbps

File size: 620.5 MB

Download My sister tries bondage

Ransomed Secretary Part II

continued from last time.....My day does not seem to be improving. Here I am, tied up in a strict chair tie in a stranger's living room. My pale blue skirt has ridden up, revealing my satin panties, garters and the silky tops of my stockings. I have a lot of mouth packing and a thick cleave gag over top. I can barely muffle out any recognizable words and I am starting to get worried. My blouse is seductively unbuttoned enough to reveal my cleavage. I am hoping the sight of me is enough to distract my capturer from his pursuit. But, the next thing I know, he places a sign on me demanding a ransom! Then, without explanation, he makes a video of me struggling and spurting out curses and texts a video message to a potential buyer. This day might not turn out as hoped. I am not sure what is going to happen to me now. Oh well! At least I, once again, get to play the damsel in distress! Little does he know that I have been tied up many times and I could surprise him at any moment with my esc.

Duration: 7:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5810kbps

File size: 308.7 MB

Download Ransomed Secretary Part II

The Beast Punishes Beauty part 3

Kate is a very pretty woman ...she's been having BDSM fantasies for most of her life, and on this day, I get to make them come true...she is very willing, but she certainly enjoys not only being submissive, but being completely helpless at the hands of an aggressive beast...She responds well to my directions and demands, and her pussy responds well and wet to being invaded by my fingers...She endures very tight bondage, which she makes tighter by pulling very hard as I pleasure and punish her...her pristine beauty and sincere responses make Kate an ideal submissive play partner...You won't enjoy this one as much as I did, but still

Duration: 14:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1277kbps

File size: 151.4 MB

Download The Beast Punishes Beauty part 3

Oh Fuck, Oh Fuck, Oh God, Oh God, Pleeeaaase, I'm Sorry - Part 1

Release Year: 2019
Genres: black girls, Brunettes, chairtied, crotchrope, electrical tape, ethnic, strappado

Monica is usually very polite and lady like, but lately she has been quite feisty and has had quite the potty mouth. I figure spending a hot afternoon in the barn will help tame her. Monica is seated in a chair backwards and already crotchroped as I bind her wrists. I rope her neck and tie it off the the chair, pulling her forward. You can tell bey her expressions that she does not like this at all, and we're just getting started. I hairtie her, before shoving a huge white cloth in her mouth. Many wraps of black tape hold it in place. Her thighs and ankles are now bound to the chair as well. I tightly bind her elbows together, before attaching her wrists to an overhead barn hoist and raising her arms until stressed to the max. Her head is pulled back and her hair is tied back. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 16:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2932kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 374.0 MB

Download Oh Fuck, Oh Fuck, Oh God, Oh God, Pleeeaaase, I'm Sorry - Part 1

SP Burning Predicament - Abigail Dupree

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Mama always told me that "A watched pot never boils"... Now we all know in actuality, that this is more of a principal of patience rather than scientific magic, but I can't help but to be reminded of this saying as I watched in anticipation of slave abigail's impedending doom... Only this time, each moment of agonizing suspense was delicious nectar for my sadistic thirst.
She is locked into place by her neck in a wooden stock at about standing height... connected at a slant to a board braced and stabilized to a tool cart that was fastened to the floor. On her tippy toes and with her knees bent at a 90 degree angle she balances on two 4X4's about a foot long from floor to toe. Her ankles shackled together by a spreader bar and attached to a chain that led to the center of the gallows at a height that kept her feet just inches off the floor when not standing on the 4X4's. The 4x4s were then attached to a rope and chain contraption that weaved through a series of cause and effect leavin.

Duration: 23:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6835kbps
Audio: 156kbps

Download SP Burning Predicament - Abigail Dupree

Mama always told me that "A watched pot never boils"... Now we all know in actuality, that this is more of a principal of patience rather than scientific magic, but I can't help but to be reminded of this saying as I watched in anticipation of slave abigail's impedending doom... Only this time, each moment of agonizing suspense was delicious nectar for my sadistic thirst.
She is locked into place by her neck in a wooden stock at about standing height... connected at a slant to a board braced and stabilized to a tool cart that was fastened to the floor. On her tippy toes and with her knees bent at a 90 degree angle she balances on two 4X4's about a foot long from floor to toe. Her ankles shackled together by a spreader bar and attached to a chain that led to the center of the gallows at a height that kept her feet just inches off the floor when not standing on the 4X4's. The 4x4s were then attached to a rope and chain contraption that weaved through a series of cause and effect leavin.

Hard bondage, spanking and torture for beautiful butch part 2

Beautiful girl with naked beautiful body, with small boobs and with sexy ass plus man in black t-shirt. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs, neck, tits and belly on the chair. Gag in her mouth. Clothespins on her pussy lips. He fucks her shaved pussy with vibrator. Professional bondage, domination and torture for young bitch with sexy breast in the large garage.

Duration: 20:05
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4997kbps
Audio: 104kbps

Download Hard bondage, spanking and torture for beautiful butch part 2

Submit, Endure, Obey part 3

Priya is a very sexy, small woman with huge breasts and exotic looks...I tell her that today is a test...a challenge to see how well she can please me...and she asks what it is that i want her to do...and I tell her...submit, endure and obey...As I tie her up and begin to have my way with her, it seems that Priya is taking the challenge seriously...For a newbie, I put Priya into some seriously restrictive bondage...A neck bending hogtie, a vertical stretch with breast binding, onto her hands and knees to be dildo fucked and spread eagle to be whipped and pleasured...Priya does please me as she expresses the punishments and cums like a hungry slut

Duration: 13:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1278kbps

File size: 144.7 MB

Download Submit, Endure, Obey part 3

Oh Fuck, Oh Fuck, Oh God, Oh God, Pleeeaaase, I'm Sorry - Part 3

Genres: barefoot, black girls, Brunettes, chairtied, cleave gag, crotchrope, Crying, electrical tape, ethnic, nipple clamps, nose hooks, Petite

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Just as Monica is starting to quiet down, I return. I nosehook her and the profanities start once again. This time, I shut her up with a microfoam-vet-wrap gag. I leave her once again to endure her bondage and the heat. I added some behind the scenes footage at the end of the clip.

Duration: 16:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2936kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 374.3 MB

Download Oh Fuck, Oh Fuck, Oh God, Oh God, Pleeeaaase, I'm Sorry - Part 3

Hard bondage, spanking and torture for beautiful butch part 2

Beautiful girl with naked beautiful body, with small boobs and with sexy ass plus man in black t-shirt. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs, neck, tits and belly on the chair. Gag in her mouth. Clothespins on her pussy lips. He fucks her shaved pussy with vibrator. Professional bondage, domination and torture for young bitch with sexy breast in the large garage.

Duration: 20:05
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4997kbps
Audio: 104kbps

Download Hard bondage, spanking and torture for beautiful butch part 2

Pony Girl Try On With Caroline Pierce - Scene 2 - HD 720p

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I bind Caroline's thighs with a few leather straps before she is seated in a chair. I strap the harness on her head before she is gagged with the rubber bit gag/ tongue port combination gag. Soon she is on the floor and just for fun, I decide to hogstrap her. Even though we are just doing a Try on, I still make her hogstrap as tight as it can be. It is so tight that Caroline has a hard time breathing so I remove the strap holding her head back. I roll her onto her side and let her struggle for a bit. After a while, I free her from all of her bondage. As she recuperates on the floor, I take the opportunity tp slap her ass again. I love the sound of the leather pants. By the end of the clip Caroline is ready for the next part.

Duration: 26:57
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

Download Pony Girl Try On With Caroline Pierce - Scene 2 - HD 720p

Pony Girl Try On With Caroline Pierce - Part 1

I did a Pony Girl video a while ago with Caroline. She was the first to wear the new harness. Before we did the video we did a trial run of the outfits and the leather gear. It's a good thing we did, as I definitely had some problems getting all the various straps and buckles sorted out. We casually chit chat throughout the video. The clip starts with Caroline wearing a red blouse and some shiny black leggings. She strips and puts on a pair of equestrian riding pants. The light pink button up shirt is next. I buckle on a diamond pattern body harness next. I have never used this before, and it takes a while to get it buckled up. The riding boots are next and of course they will not zip up over her calf. I have run into this problem over and over. Equestrians must not have any calves at all. The arm binder is laced up and the straps tightened. I take a break from the gear and decide I want to slap Caroline's ass for a while before we continue.

Duration: 28:25
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

Download Pony Girl Try On With Caroline Pierce - Part 1

Delirious Hunter Blondie in Bondage

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

The candle flame licking her ass and pussy is a huge turn on, too.Flat on her back isn't a strenuous position but it has its own values. It lets Jack pull her nipples up with a pair of clamps and a pussy clamp is firmly in place.

Duration: 54:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Delirious Hunter Blondie in Bondage

The Bound Beauty part 3

I just couldnt help myself with Alex...that feminine shape and angel's face drew me in...I make her strip for me before I bind her ankles and wrists...then Alex must negotiate the stairway up to my loft...naked and bound, she makes a fine display...once upstairs, I enjoy dominating and controlling her...she remains bound as I punish her ass and pleasure her pussy...Alex is a sweetly adorable, pouty whiner and I enjoy seeing her upset and confused...Why, oh why would I ever want to treat a young lady like Alex with such sadistic rudeness? It's her beauty..

Duration: 10:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2426kbps

File size: 210.2 MB

Download The Bound Beauty part 3

New slave girl Aubrey

Sometimes, a local girl in a local shop just catches your eye. Aubrey is such a girl. You can just imagine in your mind how good she would look completely naked, locked in heavy steel restraints. Then there's always this problem: asking her to model for this website. What will she say? Will she think I'm crazy? Or will she be curious? I think you can guess what Aubrey's answer was. She was intrigued! The next day, she came shuffling into the studio, a bit shy but still determined. She was nude and locked in heavy metal in minutes! Heavy collar chained to a slave post, wrists connected to the sides of her heavy steel belt, elbows connected to a spreader bar behind her back. Aubrey settled down immediately, she's just so gorgeous in steel, don't miss it!

Duration: 3:48
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11704kbps

File size: 331.7 MB

Download New slave girl Aubrey

Purple Grey Dress

Johnny bought me a cute new lacy gray and purple dress and I put it in with stockings and boots, for an afternoon out in downtown. But, you would think I would have learned by now that if Johnny has bought me a dress, he usually has an unspoken ulterior motive. And, today is no different. He captures me before I leave the bedroom and pulls me out into the loft where he has a chair waiting for me. Once there, he ties me tightly to the chair, stuffs mouthpacking in my mouth and secures it in place with silver duct tape. Now, I am transformes into one of his favorite things: a pretty little damsel in distress who is unable to articulate my protests! ;)

Duration: 7:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5838kbps

File size: 321.8 MB

Download Purple Grey Dress

Spandex Captive

Cast: Akira Shell
Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Rope Bondage, Captured, Taken, Prisoner, Dark Fantasy, Crotchrope, Predicament Bondage, Spandex Disco Pants, Satin Romper, Mouth Stuffed, Damsel In Distress, Fondling, Groping, Bed Bound, Frogtied, Struggling, Helpless

Akira is wrestled down to the bed with no way to catch herself as her wrists are bound behind her. "What are you doing to me?!" she yells at her captor. He makes little small talk as he shoves a huge sponge ball deep into her mouth and wraps her head in thick sticky tape.

She struggles hard, but when he is finished, she is fully bound to the bed in an awkward position. She is laying on top of her tightly bound and harnessed arms, which are fastened to the headboard. Her wrists are tied and anchored down to the foot board. Her legs are frogtied and anchored oppositionally up to the headboard. Once she is in this position, she cannot move an inch in any direction except to thrust her hips upward. He decides to take care of that too.. He ties a tight self-cinching crotchrope around her waist and secures it down at the footboard as well. Now, any kind of movement made at all tightens the rope and puts pressure on her barely protected clit.

BONUS!- Behind the scenes. As I go to unt.

Duration: 23:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5884kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Spandex Captive

Super bondage, spanking and torture for sexy young girl part 2

Young brunette with naked shaved pussy, with little ass, with small boobs and with beautiful body plus big man in black t-shirt. Her tied up with ropes on the chair. Gag in her mouth. He fucks her wet pussy with big black vibrator. Professional bondage, domiantion ad torture for horny model with naked breast in the large basement.

Duration: 20:58
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4300kbps
Audio: 97kbps

Download Super bondage, spanking and torture for sexy young girl part 2

Bondage, spanking, strappado and torture for sexy brunette part 2

Naked slavegirl with beautiful boobs, with naked ass and with naked shaved pussy plus strong man with big cock. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the table.He fucks her mouth and wet pussy with big black vibrator. Professional bondage, domination, strappado and torture for a horny slut with naked breast in the large basement.

Duration: 25:36
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6108kbps
Audio: 147kbps

Download Bondage, spanking, strappado and torture for sexy brunette part 2

The Best of JoannaJute

We've been fortunate to work with many great talents over the years. One of those was JoannaJute. With this update we share with you, our members, some of our favorite scene with Joanna over that time. This sexy damsel is tightly balltied and struggling, chairtied and electrified and tied up, gagged and struggling in her lingerie. We hope you will enjoy these favorite scene too as we look back on our work with the incredibly sweet, sexy and talented JoannJute

Duration: 28:37
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download The Best of JoannaJute

Maddy O'Reilly Eager Slut

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Maddy O'Reilly
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

The chains around her limbs keep her in a hog tie that she will never be able to wriggle out of. They also keep her legs spread open so OT can whip her pussy.

Duration: 49:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Maddy O'Reilly Eager Slut

Door to Door to Slave part 3

Young Sasha is doing the door to door circuit in a very nice neighborhood, hoping to sell magazine subscriptions to help her pay for a college trip...Mark is looking for something interesting to do, and Sasha's visit gives him just that...Using his own special charms, Mark convinces Sasha to get naked, at which point he shackles her wrists and ankles...She endures a day of suspensions, spankings and orgasms under his control

Duration: 10:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2580kbps

File size: 232.8 MB

Download Door to Door to Slave part 3

Tina Kay - impaled and displayed

We took our heavy One Bar Prison with the missile dildo to an empty office building to shoot something different. We just needed a reluctant model for this idea, and there was no one more reluctant than the famous and gorgeous Tina Kay! She wasn't sure what we wanted to do, but she likes anything with dildos so she went along with it. at first. Once we got her stuck on the One Bar Prison, she found out that there was no way she could get off. Because she was wearing high heels, she was completely stuck, impaled on a heavy steel pole. We told her to put her dress back on and moved her closer to the window. Now Tina was displayed for everyone to see, standing in front of the window, but she couldn't move. And no one could tell she was stuck. Awesome!

Duration: 5:09
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11652kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 446.3 MB

Download Tina Kay - impaled and displayed

Jackie and Blair Bouson Part II

Blair Blouson and I have dressed in some quite enrapturing lingerie for Johnny and Randy from Bondage Mischief. We are both wearing corsets, panties, stockings, gloves and high heels-Blair in Black and me in Red. What are these gentlemen going to do with the sultry lot of us? I mean, they have a lot of rope and the possibilities are endless. They decide to tie Blair sitting up on the hotel lounge chair, and me in a strict hog tie on the floor at her feet. We are both given ball gags that match the color of our corsets. We drool and struggle in unison, wrestling with the sparkle in the men's eyes. Blair and I are having a lot of fun with Johnny and Randy, but I am not sure we will ever be let go today, now that they have us right where they want us....

Duration: 7:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5846kbps

File size: 323.1 MB

Download Jackie and Blair Bouson Part II

Maddy O'Reilly part 3

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Maddy O'Reilly
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

In scene three of Maddy O'Reilly's live BaRS show, the punishing pace continues. We have already had a full run at her mouth and pussy, it is time to turn this all natural redhead into a true three hole slut. Maddy is dazed and cumdrunk, covered in drool and the ruins of her makeup. She has already been pushed harder then she ever has before and we are only halfway done with her. Does she have what it takes to do the full ride?
We had placed our slut for the day on slave position number 1 while we set up for the next scene to give her a moment to compose herself. She has had all the time she is going to get. Now her holes are going to earn their keep. Yanking her up and shackling her down onto our fuckstool, both ends of Maddy are now deliciously, completely exposed. We make full use of that fact. What follows is a non stop pounding of every available hole until her eyes are circling like pinwheels.
The leather cuffs keep her wrists and neck properly restrained. Maddy can not squirm.

Duration: 14:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7272kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 801.9 MB

Download Maddy O'Reilly part 3

Back