Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

Veronica Avluv

Release Year: 2019
Video language: English

Veronica Avluv is a very beautiful and sensual woman. While visiting our dungeon she asked if we could do a combination of wax-play and restrictive bondage. "Of course", we replied. While on camera, Veronica experienced more hot wax than she ever had before (along with several mind-blowing orgasms). She is a most fascinating and talented submissive, and we shall be seeing much more of her in the near future.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:11
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 390.3 MB

Download Veronica Avluv

Naive Girl Tricked Into Bondage

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Sarah Brooke
Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Rope Bondage, Satin Blouse, Spandex Disco Jeans, Crotchrope, Frogtied, Hogtied, Neck Rope, Boots, Prisoner, Damsel in Distress, Ballgagged, Tapegagged, Struggling, Helpless

Sexy Sarah Brooke shows up to her friend's house to help him out with a project.. She is much more interested in her new outfit than what he is saying. He progressively coerces her into some ropes, and by the time she figures out whats going on, she is tied up tight, gagged, and helpless! She struggles hard in her binds and begs to be let go.. Will he let her out?

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5998kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 995.0 MB

Download Naive Girl Tricked Into Bondage

Hellfire

Ogre brings Helly Mae Hellfire into the Dungeon this week and runs her through the wringer. This buxom blonde has a fiery spirit to match her name and she's going to be put to the test. The action picks up quickly as she's tossed on the bed, and Ogre gets to work binding this busty babe and then proceeds to test her limits. Her mischievous yet nervous giggles soon fade when she realizes that she's embarking on a journey to the Dark Side and her tour guide just might be the Devil himself.

Duration: 19:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 212.1 MB

Download Hellfire

Bdsm Most Popular Mature Bondage part 53

Genres: Bondage, Rope, Torture, Toys, Gags

Mary Jane reclines on a zebra rug and zebra throw in her zebra thong, garter belt and black seamed stockings. She struggles and writhes with her perfect bare breasts and roped stockinged feet on display. She is gagged with zebra duct tape which is even wrapped around the back of her head.

Total size: 913.1 MB in 1 files.

Download Bdsm Most Popular Mature Bondage part 53

Kobe Mummified for Orgasms Full Version

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

As the clip begins, Sexy Kobe Lee stands nervously in the room. Topless and wearing just a pair of pantyhose, this sexy MILF waits for her impending peril. She's nervous and excited as I move in to begin the process of her mummified orgasms.
With a hitachi magic wand and shrink wrap in hand I being the process Kobe has been nervously anticipating. I place the hitachi between her legs with the vibrating head snug against her pantyhose covered pussy. Kobe gladly provides as helping hand.
Starting at her feet I begin to wrap Kobe up tightly in her first layer of mummification. Pulling the shrink wrap tight with each wrap, i make my way up her legs. Her arms are tightly wrapped and secured against her body. I purposely leave her big sexy tits uncovered because, well, why would you want to cover those sexy tits up.
Once the shrink wrap layer in on and the hitachi is tightly secured in place against her pussy it's time for the next layer. I pull the duct tape out and, again, beginning.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 29:11
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Kobe Mummified for Orgasms Full Version

Harmony Concepts

Studio: Harmony Concepts
Cast: Mina Lee, Cecelia Lamb, Sabrina Stone, Kelsie Chambers
Genres: Bondage, Stockings

A burglar leaves Cecelia Lamb and Mina Lee bound and gagged, but the intruder steals only documents from Mina's work. Mina is then framed and arrested for embezzlement, but she escapes and comes to her former roommate for refuge and aid in helping her clear herself. The lovely Asian keeps the petite blonde tied and gagged in case the police arrive, but wicked Sabrina Stone overpowers them both so she can destroy the evidence which would incriminate her for the crime. The story is followed by three sensational vignettes of Superstar Kelsie Chambers

Format: avi
Duration: 50:27
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1171kbps

File size: 483.9 MB

Download Harmony Concepts

Veteran of a Thousand Bondage Wars part 3

Sasha is now a veteran of a thousand bondage wars...She has been pushed to nearly every limit that the mind and body can be pushed...and she is still cute as a button...Sasha exudes submissive helplessness...she feels every emotion and shows it...I keep the bondage extra tight, as Sasha loves to squirm, and I apply pleasure and pain as I see fit..

Duration: 11:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3718kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 340.1 MB

Download Veteran of a Thousand Bondage Wars part 3

Neck play and hair pulling

A blindfold is one of the things that scare me the most! I never know what Sir is going to do! He told me to blindfold myself and cuff my hands behind my back. I was waiting forever, it was so mean! Suddenly he started playing with my neck! Choking me, pulling my collar, lifting my chin up. Good thing the SwedishCollar is so big, it actually protects me a little from Sir's big hands! He started pulling my hair, which always makes me very horny! It was a mean thing to do, since he never allows me any orgasms! So frustrated right now!

Duration: 6:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14604kbps

File size: 650.0 MB

Download Neck play and hair pulling

Hanging Out

I love a good suspension! Especially when we have time to just have fun with it! Today, I put on a frilly little white dress with satin panties, garter belt and stockings, and let Johnny use his imagination and a lot of rope! Of course he gags me with a thick detective style white cloth gag to make sure I don't fuss too much. But, who's complaining? I'm on cloud 9 right now, and I hope I don't ever have to come back!

Duration: 7:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5865kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 344.3 MB

Download Hanging Out

Jax and Jade, Slut Training part 3

Jade makes her second visit to SocietySM...She is a tough and exotic woman and prides herself on her ability to sexually please her partners...So today is going to be tough, because Jax Slayher is going to use her to satiate his own desires...Jax is not easily impressed, and he expects every woman to do her best to please him and he enforces those expectations with sexual domination...Jade's pussy and mouth endure a tremendous amount of Jax's huge cock before he is done with her...he leaves her on the bed like a worn out fucktoy..

Duration: 14:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2201kbps

File size: 267.5 MB

Download Jax and Jade, Slut Training part 3

Blonde 'n Blue Toy part 2

Some folks, like Natasha, were always interested in being tied up but had a hard time finding the right person to do it...and then they find that person or scene, and the fetish world opens up to them...Natasha is young but seems quite mature for her age...and she is beyond beautiful...Ive always been a sucker for the blonde 'n blue...her body is natarul and feminine...her face is like an angel...Feenix has a nice day ahead of him...a very willing and interested toy...she thinks she's ready for just about anything, Im sure...the priceless expressions she gives proves otherwise.

Duration: 17:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 184.7 MB

Download Blonde 'n Blue Toy part 2

TG2 Club Bx Part 01

Genres: BDSM, Extreme Tit+Pussy+Ass Torture, Needle Pain, Medical, Elektro,

This is a club of pain and suffering, torture and humiliation !!!
There is everything to satisfy your most cherished desires. These wonderful models will show what they are capable of. No one will leave unsatisfied !!!! And the bacchanalia will begin ...

Duration: 23:29
Video: 400x304, FFMpeg MPEG-4, 353kbps

File size: 84.0 MB

Download TG2 Club Bx Part 01

Jewel In The Rough

Cheyenne sits in the cage mid-air as Ogre enters to put her through her paces. Now, Cheyenne's been her a number of times, but with has never been treated with such intensity. Once she's got her feet firmly planted on the ground, Ogre's plans for her unfold before our eyes. He begins by tying her pussy and nipples off to the cage bars, restricting her movement and sending shockwaves of pain through her flesh. After he warms her up even further with the whip, he guides her through a maze of intense pain. Cheyenne is Ogre's bitch today and that will become more apparent as this session unfolds. She will become intimately familiar with her cage as she is spread, bent and splayed atop it. Meanwhile, Ogre pulls out all the stops as he pushes Cheyenne towards the point of no return.

Duration: 19:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps

File size: 220.7 MB

Download Jewel In The Rough

Harley Ace, Winnie Rider and Ashley Lane

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Harley Ace, Winnie Rider and Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Outdoor, Threesome, Hardcore, All Sex

Channing, Vicks, and Kentucky are lined up against a wall in the infirmary. Finally alone they can express their shock at the sights and sounds they were subjected to. What are they here for? This isn't what they ever would have expected. They are in big trouble...

Duration: 26:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7253kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Harley Ace, Winnie Rider and Ashley Lane

Up Part 2

Cast: Katie Kush

In the second part to Katie Kush's UP Katie shows us just how flexible she is. Her ankle tied to her hair with a back arch that would break most people. She has to hold herself up and having her head back makes it hard to breathe.

With her arms around her thighs and pulled behind her back Katie can see her exposed cunt and asshole. Once she's suspended she has to watch him play with her privates. For what started as just a dance has turned into something completely different.

She's suspended again, and again her plays with her juicy little puss. Pogo and vibrator and Katie cums again and again.

Duration: 29:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7353kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Up Part 2

Die Verpisste Sklavin Part 2

Anna is a willing to learn novice with a little bit rough manners. However, obedience and devotion einzu-
dye blue are of the master's art.

Duration: 51:58
Video: 576x320, XviD, 1683kbps
Audio: 131kbps

File size: 695.7 MB

Download Die Verpisste Sklavin Part 2

Breaking Her Down part 3

I dont think Valentina knew just how intense bondage can be...She was happy to jump in and give it a try, although a bit anxious...no one could blame her for that...But if she knew how it was going to end, I doubt she would have had any reservations at all...In this first scene, I give her a good taste of bondage and flogging...she ends up fighting off the vibrator with squirming and generally bad behavior...of course, she needs to be punished, so the next scene features Valentina strappado tied, bent over and spanked....this time she cant avoid my vibrator totally, but still, I don't have total control yet...I can see that Valentine is going to make me work for her sexual submission....in the next scene, she is racked with ratchet straps....I use the vibrator more as a tease in this scene, and use the whip on her helpless tits...In the final scene, our showdown finally comes...I tie Valentina on her back with her legs spread wide...i give her a good, deep fucking with a dildo before .

Duration: 11:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3521kbps

File size: 332.6 MB

Download Breaking Her Down part 3

Keira Lavelle - no touching

So Keira Lavelle is not very submissive at all. Last time, we tried to make her into a serving wench, but she did not like the cold tight metal very much. She seemed more interesting in doing her own thing, and her favorite thing is touching herself! So we fitted her with a Carrara chastity belt. Obviously she hated that too, so she tried to pry her way into the belt, testing the lock, pushing her fingers under the belt. We had to take some extreme measures to stop her from touching herself, but we did it! If you want to see pure frustration, watch this update!

Duration: 4:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14442kbps

File size: 518.8 MB

Download Keira Lavelle - no touching

Saturday Night

So, it's not often when I get bored on a Saturday night, but tonight, I just happen to have no idea what to do for a change. Of course, I don't have to guess what is going to happen next...I know Johnny will think of something to keep me occupied! :) In my casual t-shirt, shorts and bare feet, Johnny ties me up with rope in front of the couch and puts a cleave gag in my mouth. At least he's letting me sit in front of the TV while I struggle around in front of him this time. Now, should I plan my evenings a little better, so this boredom thing doesn't happen again? Nah! I don't think so! Johnny has a habit of delaying my plans in the same manner anyway!

Duration: 7:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5799kbps

File size: 305.9 MB

Download Saturday Night

Experimental Hogtie - Part 2

Genres: barefoot, cleave gag, hogtied, pantyhose

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Rinn at this point is completely bound. She waits for a bit, but she is soon gagged. She is cleave gagged very tightly with an Ace bandage. She is left to struggle and endure the excruciatingly tight bondage. The gag is eventually removed, but Rinn's relief is short lived. I large rag is shoved in her mouth and taped in tightly. I snip away the fabric on her shirt, revealing her pert breasts. Rinn is left once again to endure this strenuous position. The clip lasts about 30 seconds after her shirt is cut before Rinn taps out. I don't think we'll be hearing any bragging for a while!

Duration: 13:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2920kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 295.8 MB

Download Experimental Hogtie - Part 2

Hope's Return part 2

Hope somehow forgot, or tried to pass off, that she had never shot with DungeonCorp before... If Hope was hoping that I wasn't aware that she had shot with Bane domming her a couple years ago on SocietySM...and possibly, I thought her a newbie, as to get kinder treatment, she was mistaken...we bend her over a pole and begin to teach her the rules, and when she fails she is denied permission to cum....we flip her over on her back and discover another secret that Hope was probably hoping to hide...she's ticklish...it's now time to invade her pussy with a pounding of the dildovibe combo rig...that leaves her begging for relief after cumming twice....Such a lithe young body deserves tight rope, so I put her in a classic box tie with her feet on an electrified bar...she struggles to understand what's truly happening to her, before I put clamps on her pussy and tie them to her toes...advising her to keep still while she cums, lest she rips the clamps off...finally, I place her seated and in.

Duration: 17:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1459kbps

File size: 187.9 MB

Download Hope's Return part 2

Mine For The Day Part 2

Cast: Cassandra Cain
Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Tape Bondage, Spandex Catsuit, Lycra Fetish, Thong Leotard, Exposed Breasts, Taken Prisoner, Captured, Caught, Punished, Chained, Hogtied, Ballgagged, Hooded, Taped Hands, Sensory Deprivation, Tapegagged, Face Wrapped, Struggling, Helpless

Here in part 2, Cassandra's day of bondage continues as she is given a new spandex "slave" outfit to wear. Her hands are chained behind her and taped over so she can't move her fingers. She is ballgagged, hooded, and then face wrapped with electrical tape over her mouth and eyes. Her legs are taped tightly together and chained to her wrists. Now hogtied and deprived of her senses, her gorgeous breasts are exposed and fondled. She struggles and moans. This is sure to be a day of punishment she won't forget! At the end of her torture, he unwraps her face (on camera) and unhoods her for her reaction to the intense predicament.

Duration: 23:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5905kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Mine For The Day Part 2

The Perfect Treat

This busty blonde loves to be tied up. She fantasizes and masturbates about it, but she doesn't have too, too much experience with it. I suppose you could say, on this day, her fantasies are about to come true. Or maybe they shall be a bit more than she could have imagined?...If she thought this might be some type of dream, she's quickly awakened as she finds herself in Ogre's steel grip as he grabs a fleshy handful of those tits. Then, Courtney is instructed to straddle the Sybian. Her pussy is filled, and her hands are cuffed and bound overhead, and Courtney is now introduced to a day of pain and pleasure as her Master tests her thresholds. From the very beginning to the bitter end, Courtney experiences firsthand the excruciating guttural experience as she is whipped and beaten into an oblivious, orgasmic state. This beautiful damsel is a mere toy in her Master's hands, as we all get a taste of this perfect Halloween treat from DungeonCorp

Duration: 20:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps

File size: 231.6 MB

Download The Perfect Treat

All on Screen, Two Buxom Broads, Sandra and Ruth, are deceived and Bound

Sandra has been working alongside Ruth, AJ, Caroline, Pling and Lisa forever Sandra is dragged into the loading bay by the aggressive quintet. She is pushed up against a pole and the women all take part in roping her to it. The ropes get ultra-tight as they coil around her and the poll. With so many hands involved, Sandra's clothes get torn, revealing her huge tits and pantyhose-ed curves. In the process, she is groped aggressively. She fights vigorously the whole time, but there are just too many against her. The finally completely subdue Sandra and take a moment to admire their handiwork and her sexy struggles. Buxom, built. Just what the buyer wants. Someone else in the group fits that description. Ruth. And the other 4 girls know it. In fact, they've had a plan the whole time to sell Ruth along with Sandra. The fearsome foursome pounces on the long-legged and unsuspecting damsel. Eventually, she joins Sandra in a similar situation. Bound and gagged to a pole, exposed and pr.

Duration: 26:00
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 5999kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download All on Screen, Two Buxom Broads, Sandra and Ruth, are deceived and Bound

Tight bondage, torture and strappado for beautiful model part1

Horny model in white panties, with beautiful boobs and with sexy body plus man in black clothes. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands, pussy, legs and belly. Gag in her mouth. He slaps her sexy ass. He fucks her wet pussy with vibrator. Professional bondage, domination, spanking and torture for a young blonde with hot body in the large room.

Format: m4v
Duration: 28:45
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4927kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Tight bondage, torture and strappado for beautiful model part1

Caught Bethany, Damon Pierce

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Bethany, Damon Pierce
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Hummulation

Damon just wants to make her cry. Everything he does works toward that goal. While she may be getting fucked and vibrated, it will never be enough to block out those intense canings and spankings.

Duration: 53:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 607.1 MB

Download Caught Bethany, Damon Pierce

The Whore Treatment part 3

Kyra stands helpless...her arms tied out to studs, ball gagged and anxious...She knows what my plans are...she is the object of my perverted affections...I rack her arms between the studs and apply a very tight crotchrope...she is flogged and made to shake her ass...In the next scene I put her in the corner...her legs spread wide to the walls...The vibrator is placed against her pussy and Kyra must face the rush of pleasure...and it doesnt stop...she cums over and over with no escape...then she must be punished for enjoying it...she is tied on a table with her legs pulled up...her ass is exposed for my floggers and pays a whore's price....In the final scene, Kyra is drilled into a wooden platform...I continue flogging her front, and then the vibrator rules her again...unable to move her hips, Kyra endures multiple orgasms as I watch over her in sadistic glee.

Duration: 11:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3523kbps

File size: 309.4 MB

Download The Whore Treatment part 3

Luna - impaled

Luna is a local girl who wrote us about our One Bar Prison challenge. She thinks she can escape it! Well, wearing high heels it is impossible to escape the One Bar Prison, so we invited this 18-year old girl to come over and try! Once she was impaled, Luna had to admit she couldn't escape, so we told her to put her dress back on and just stand there for a while. We eventually gave her the hex key so she could have a better shot at escaping, but she unscrewed the wrong screw so she was still stuck! Check out the picture set and the video of this brand new bondage talent, she wants to come back to try a lot more of our gear!

Duration: 5:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12435kbps

File size: 495.8 MB

Download Luna - impaled

Rose Secretary

Not a day goes by, when I go to work, and don't get tied up! Today is just about the same. I head into the office wearing a rose colored risque satin blouse with an earnest black skirt, stockings and high heels. And, Johnny comes out of his office, sees me, points out what I've already done wrong today, and embarks on tying me up again. I guess I just never learn my lesson. Of course, I get a flattering chair tie with rope and a chest harness. And, he gives me a thick white cleave gag to keep me from talking as he sends someone else to greet the customers. Oh well, at least I got tied up, and I'm still getting paid to be here! :)

Duration: 7:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5804kbps

File size: 321.3 MB

Download Rose Secretary

Increasing the Intensity part 3

Mark and Maya meet again as he ramps up the intensity for the submissive young lady...In the first scene, Mark shows Maya that each shoot gets tougher as he lays into her ass with a flogger...In the second scene, he invades her ass with a vibrator and then replaces it with an electrfied plug...Maya moans with pleasure...I think she likes it...She is then stretched with tens on her inner thighs and made to cum....In the final scene, Mark uses a mono electric plug in her ass and another in her pussy...the sensations created by the electrical impulses send Maya into waves of orgasmic bliss when he adds the vibrator...he leaves her bound and wet and panting like a whore

Duration: 13:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2423kbps

File size: 274.0 MB

Download Increasing the Intensity part 3

Tied and Trying to Talk part 2

Adorable girl-next-door Mia is fun to torture and loves rope, and who doesn't want to see her tied up? First, we put her in an incredibly uncomfortable position that she has to use all her strength to maintain, complete with nipples clamps and vibrator. She handles it like a pro, chatting with Feenix all the way until she comes for us. Then, she is hogtied, electrified with the TENS unit, and tickled til she squeals with both pain and sheer delight. Sweet Mia is starting to wear out from the torture and the orgasms, but Feenix still has a few tricks up his sleeve. We put Mia in an inverted rig with a weighted, vibrating crotch rope and Feenix uses various implements to redden her beautiful alabaster skin. Finally, she is suspended in a hogtie, leaving her ass and pussy completely exposed to Feenix's whims. Mia finally submits to the pain-and stops talking-as he beats and vibrates her to orgasm..

Duration: 16:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1458kbps

File size: 179.2 MB

Download Tied and Trying to Talk part 2

Office Girl Continued

Cast: Karly Salinas
Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Rope Bondage, Satin Blouse, Satin Panties, Lingerie, Stockings, Garter, High Heels, Secretary, Crotch Rope, Humiliation, Ballgagged, Chairtied, Struggling, Helpless

Karly is dragged into the break room with her hands tied behind her. She knew after the last time 2 years ago that this would happen again, but she still wasn't quite ready for it. Whenever she asks for a raise.. The boss makes sure she earns it. To today poor Karly is going to have to stay tied up and gagged on a chair in the break room through lunch. No big deal, right? Except this isn't good enough for the boss (who loves to see her suffer).. So he decides to leave her there until the end of the day. 4 more hours! But wait! Her eyes get big.. Theres a big office meeting in here at 4:30 this afternoon!! Surely he will let het go before that?! Right? She struggles to get free. Is the raise really worth all of this humiliation? She watches the clock tick by. 4:30 comes and the door opens. It's her boss.. And the entire board room and warehouse staff as well!! They shuffle in and Karly is mortified! "Oh don't mind Karly here... She wants a raise.. Haha!" The room erupts with laughter...

Duration: 23:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5913kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Office Girl Continued

Cheyenne Meets Dick

We have been shooting Cheyenne Jewel for years...she is a first class Submissive...She is disciplined, experienced, tough and beautiful...her body has been in top shape for years, featuring one of the hardest asses of all time...and she only gets more confident and feminine each time we shoot her...I knew I had to come up with something to truly challenge Cheyenne and what I came up with is Master Dick...Dick has been getting involved in the BDSM scene and his use and mastery of many BDSM techniques is very legit and well practiced...The Master uses canes, floggers, whips, electricity, anal plugs and clamps...as well as his hard cock...Dick has been fucking porn girls in just about every possible way for the last 10 years or so...no hole on Cheyenne's body is off limits...he fucks her pussy and ass...he plugs her ass with an electric plug and toys with the power as he fucks her pussy deep and hard...from the way Cheyenne moans, this may be a new experience for her...at any rate, I thi.

Duration: 19:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps

File size: 210.8 MB

Download Cheyenne Meets Dick

Tight bondage, predicament and domination for beautiful girl

Beautiful blonde in pink blouse, in black bra, with sexy body and with small boobs plus man in black t-shirt. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the table. Big pink ball in her mouth. Professional bondage, predicament, domination and torture for horny slavegirl with small breast in the large house.

Duration: 26:08
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5688kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Tight bondage, predicament and domination for beautiful girl

Busty MILF bound to the blowjob machine

The one, the only, the legendary Darling is here today to be destroyed as only she can be. Live BaRS shows are the very toughest shows out there, and most do not have what it takes. Darling most certainly does. Let's put this busty hardbodied MILF through her paces, shall we?

We start off with tight tit bondage that juts Darling's huge tits up and outwards before dropping her down to her knees. Her knees is where she will stay. Time to use that throat. In addition to that six pack, booming ass and massive breasts, Darling has an impressive set of well trained holes. This cougar is a three hole slut of the highest order.

Strapped into the blow job machine on top of a sybian is a sure fire recipe for brain melting orgasm overload. Brain melting orgasms are Darling's favorite. We flip the switches and as the machine roar to life we make full use of her open mouth. Darling drools and cums and screams. This level of overload would break most, but Darling is just getting started. This.

Duration: 28:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7280kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Busty MILF bound to the blowjob machine

Caught Bethany, Damon Pierce

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Bethany, Damon Pierce
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Hummulation

Damon just wants to make her cry. Everything he does works toward that goal. While she may be getting fucked and vibrated, it will never be enough to block out those intense canings and spankings.

Duration: 53:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 607.1 MB

Download Caught Bethany, Damon Pierce

An Exquisite Subject part 3

Rocky's long, thin, statuesque body is a thrill to behold...Slutty sex appeal oozes from her presense...even more so when she's tied up and gagged...this woman is an experienced masochist, especially when it comes to being bound in discomfort, and she loves it...she enjoys the sting of the whip and the shock of the tens unit...she enjoys being the object of helpless torments...her pussy is also very sensitive and Rocky is made to cum many times...her beauty and expressive reactions are exquisite and I roam free to toy with her as I like.

Duration: 10:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3798kbps

File size: 330.6 MB

Download An Exquisite Subject part 3

Polina vs the 2 kilogram weight

Tiny Polina is back! Remember this exceptional bondage talent? She needs more training though, today will be her first time trying clover clamps. And they suck, we all know that. Polina tried them and wanted to take them off straight away, the sting was a lot for her! We had to put some steel mitts on her to prevent her from removing the clamps. Polina tried, but without her finger she couldn't do anything about these evil clamps. Which gave us a great idea: what if we attached the clamps to a 2kg (4.4 pounds) weight? Polina would be stuck, without any bondage! Check out the amazing video, she really couldn't do anything about her predicament!

Duration: 4:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14242kbps

File size: 495.5 MB

Download Polina vs the 2 kilogram weight

Summer School Again Part I

Well, I am back in summer school again! I show up dressed appropriately with a white blouse, red plaid skirt, white knee high socks and crisp leather saddle shoes. Apparently, though, the teacher recognizes me from last summer and wonders why I have not got the good sense to improve my grades and avoid summer school. What happens next might give you a clue. As a demonstration for the class of what happens when you don't try at school, the teacher ties me in a strict ball tie with rope in the corner and puts a red ball gag in my mouth to match my pleated skirt. If only the teacher knew that this is the reason why I come to summer school....I mean, where else are you going to get tied up risk free and be made an example of....during the summertime? You might want to check with me again next week to see what happens when the teacher continues down this path of trying to teach me a lesson, because I didn't respond correctly the first time! :)

Duration: 7:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5828kbps

File size: 316.6 MB

Download Summer School Again Part I

The Bound Gift part 3

Mark and I had plans, but I skipped away at the last minute, leaving him a note and a gift...Young Violet, all tied up on the sofa, her only purpose is to please my guests...Mark gets right to work, playing with her lovely ass before carrying her upstairs...Violet endures harsh spanking, paddling and caning before squealing out in pleasure from the vibrator on her pussy...then it's into the bedroom...Mark spreads her out on her tummy, with her ass in the air...a perfect target for his impact toys...then he turns her over to be fully exposed with her legs spread...the dildo sinks into her soft pussy and Violet moans for more..

Duration: 13:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2405kbps

File size: 268.9 MB

Download The Bound Gift part 3

Back