Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

Wenona & Holly Wood

Release Year: 2019
Video language: English

X's infiltration into Domina's lair seems to be foiled when she triggers the fuzz bomb alarms which render her instinctive. It seems her arrival has been anticipated and she took the bait hook, line and sinker. In her state of submission, she is mere putty in Domina's hands. Once restrained, she awakes to find herself in the most perilous of scenarios. Spread wide in the vortex throne, even her magnificent powers are no match for this trap. With her mask removed and her identity revealed, X is plied by her captor. And Domina's dark plan to sway X into joining her dark legion is carried out with brute make and precision.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:24
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 974kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 190.5 MB

Download Wenona & Holly Wood

Tight bondage, hogtie and torture for beautiful sexy blonde

Release Year: 2020

Young blonde in white blouse, in short dress, with naked shaved pussy, with small tits and with hot ass plus big man in black clothes. Her tied up with - hands and legs on the floor. He fucks her wet pussy with very big dildo. Professional bondage, torture and domination for horny slavegirl with beautiful body in the large room.

Duration: 29:31
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4025kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Tight bondage, hogtie and torture for beautiful sexy blonde

Niki Nymph Honey Oil

Release Year: 2010
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Niki Nymph
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

She could probably entertain any other man by just pouring out a river in orgasm after orgasm, but Master A wants to see what else she has got. She has to earn the privilege of cumming. She needs to know that her orgasms are for his satisfaction, not her own.

Duration: 54:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 613.9 MB

Download Niki Nymph Honey Oil

She Fucking Loves BDSM part 3

On her second visit, the exotic and lovely Maya Bijou becomes the submissive treat for Mark's dominant pleasure...Maya enjoys the masochism of sexual objectification, but every bottom has their limits and Maya is just as anxious about her bound future as anyone might be...Mark takes his time as he cuts her clothes off and takes control of her...His mission is to get Maya cumming her brains out, taking her past the realm of pleasure and into orgasmic overload, but Maya can cum and cum and cum and love every minute of it...Her pussy can never get enough...And we love that about her...a fantastic model who loves BDSM and takes as much as she is given

Duration: 10:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2392kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 209.9 MB

Download She Fucking Loves BDSM part 3

Leyla Gold - Breast Press

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

We found a shoot from a few years ago that was never published. We were trying out all kinds of new equipment and one of our regular test subjects was the beautiful Leyla Gold. The locking Breast Press was one of the items we tried on her, even though here boobs probably didn't have the ideal shape for this device. Still, we were able to tighten the screws on her boobs, and since the device is locked behind her back, there is no way she can get it off her chest! Of course, Leyla always looked amazing in a heavy collar and heavy waist band, with her arms crossed and locked behind her back! Definitely worth a look!

Duration: 4:09
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11706kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 361.9 MB

Download Leyla Gold - Breast Press

Green Formal Dress

Tonight I have a charity event that I must attend, even though I'd rather stay home and relax, tied up in bed with my Johnny. Ahhhhh...now that's an idea. And, I know just how to get out of this fundraising gig. I dress up in a sleek green satin gown with a jewelled embellishment. I put on stockings and gemmed high heels matching the jewels on my dress. Finally, I pull white glove all the way up to my elbows. There. That should do it. Johnny can't resist me all dressed up with somewhere to go. As predicted, when Johnny sees me, he drags me into the spare bedroom (don't want to mess up the sheets on our bed just yet) and props me up at the head of the bed. He ties my wrists to either corner of the headboard and then ties my legs at the ankles in front of me. Finally, he gives me a thick white detective style gag that matches my predicament perfectly. Johnny enjoys watching me get restless as I worry about how much trouble I will be in with my boss for being late to tonight's event. Bu.

Duration: 7:51
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2098kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 129.8 MB

Download Green Formal Dress

Ariel Anderssen - Leotard, pantyhose, Zipties - Part 4

Cast: Ariel Anderssen
Genres: barefoot, Blondes, crotchrope, face bondage, feet and toes bondage, feet toes, gags, harness gag, leotard, nipple clamps, nose hooks, post/pole/tree tied, sponge gag, zipties

This Clip starts where Part 3 ended... At this point, I am finally done binding Ariel with zipties, so I just watch and listen to her endure for a while, but I eventually get up and slap her tits and inner thighs with a thin wooden paddle. I then leave her once again. I added some behind the scenes footage of Ariel being released from her bondage.

Duration: 13:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 308.4 MB

Download Ariel Anderssen - Leotard, pantyhose, Zipties - Part 4

Rachel Hogtied with Twine - Part 1

Genres: ballgag, crotchrope, gags, spreader bar

I have Rachel strung up in a corner of the barn. There are not any neighbors for miles, so I leave her ungagged for now. I give her some slack at first as well. I plan on taking my time over the next hour or so with her. I start by manhandling and groping her. Utilizing a few pulleys, I pull her wrists up tight. She's basically on her tippy toes now. I grope and smack her ass once again. I ballgag her and then I cut away her flimsy blouse. I have an old rake handy and some baling twine. I use both for a makeshift spreader bar. Rachel is hanging by her wrists once I spread her legs. I lower her just a tad, because I am nice. I remove her denim skirt with shears. I then fashion a nice tight crotchrope out of twine. I step back and watch as Rachel suffers in her bondage. As much as I like her in this position, I think I would like to see her hogtied, so I release her from the spreader bar and then her wrists are released from the overhead hoist, before I put her in a chair. This is wher.

Duration: 17:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2912kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 387.1 MB

Download Rachel Hogtied with Twine - Part 1

Pages from the lomp's diary part 4

Studio: Graias
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Cane, Pain

The producers of this movie state that the girls co-operated all the way through the shooting, they didn't ask for termination at any time, which is made obvious during the film. The models didn't suffer any severe injuries and didn't need medical treatment. On the other hand, we don't suggest that everybody should watch it. If you think it's too much for you based on the pictures, do not download this movie: You are probably right. Attention! Explicit content! Viewer discretion advised!

Duration: 23:22
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 11620kbps

Download Pages from the lomp's diary part 4

Shay walks over to a table where there are a number

Release Year: 2009

Shay walks over to a table where there are a number of different floggers / spankers and picks them up one at a time to feel, caress, smell and taste them. She then lifts her skirt and bends over the back of a chair in the middle of the floor and start to spank her bottom with one of the spankers, using first her left then right hand to spank each cheek. Next she removes her skirt, picks up a different leather strap and sits on the chair with her legs spread, then uses it on the insides of both legs. Shay removes her shirt to reveal her ample breasts and pierced nipples and picks up a flogger with a dildo handle then walks to the centre of the floor and fucks herself with the handle - she starts to get turned on and stops to lick the dildo, then picks a second flogger up. Shay flogs between her legs from behind then impales her self on a dildo and starts to flog and fuck - Shay get more frenzied as she flogs herself and fucks the dildo until she reaches orgasm.

Duration: 19:03
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 1942kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 289.2 MB

Download Shay walks over to a table where there are a number

Lolalola in leather bondage and rope bondage

Genres: breast bondage, rope bondage, nipple clamps, gagged

This is Lola lola's first shoot with Bondagemodel Lola lola is a very beautiful UK model and in this update she is first put into some easy leather bondage that goeas arround her neck and restrain her arms on her back while she is wearing a smal sexy dress. Alreaddy she is helpless. She is then freed of her dress and put in some rope bondage using red rope. She even gets some string fastend to her sensitive nipples before she is told to kneel down on the floor. Just to make sure she is not getting up and running away she is secured with a couple of leather straps keeping her grounded. And now that she is all helpless and tied up it is time to find the vibrator and give her some pleasure for her pain!

This was a great shoot and Lola lola was awesome to work with and did a fantastic job. Watch out for more updates with this sexy model coming your way!

Duration: 26:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1400kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 301.8 MB

Download Lolalola in leather bondage and rope bondage

Sarah Jane Ceylon

The Flesh Circus is in town. Tracey Sweet and Sarah Jane Ceylon present themselves for your enjoyment. Watch, riveted as this duo of fit and beautiful young blondes get worked up into a frenzy of sapphic lust.
Together they undergo a myriad of ever more intense, pleasurable and humiliating bondage scenarios ranging from being gagged, handcuffed and neckcuffed together inside a cage, to gagging, drooling and choking on cock, mouths locked open with ring gags and noses firmly hooked.
Later on, bent over a bar, their hands are cuffed behind their knees. As dildos and vibrators are buried in their cunts and secured on their clits, a frothy mixture of their tears, snot and drool drips from their faces and pools on the floor. Reflected in each puddle are legs trembling with fatigue, attached to cute heels with panties pulled down around the ankles.
For the final act, Tracey and Sarah demonstrate their oral skills on each other. We leave it to you, dear viewer, to judge respective cunnili.

Duration: 29:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7263kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Sarah Jane Ceylon

Bella Rossi Beating Bella

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Bella Rossi
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Big Tits, Toys, Hardcore

What makes Bella so exciting is how she reacts to pain. If you choke her even a little bit she is dripping wet by the time your hand comes away. If you tie off her tits and take the cane to them it is almost as good as a vibrator when it comes to making her cum.

Duration: 54:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Bella Rossi Beating Bella

BondageLife - Rachel Greyhound - Shish-ka-slut

Studio: BondageLife
Genres: Bdsm

Greyhound is the subject of endless bondage experiments. Today we did an experiment and let the members take part. Our abject bondage slave was placed on a board and impaled from both ends at once. Without even tying her hands or feet, she was completely helpless. The dildo in her mouth was practically choking her and the one in her pussy was fully inserted. She couldn't move off either one and was left the completely helpless and drooling from both holes. After while, leather mittens were added to her hands just for good measure.

Duration: 11:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1777kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 162.6 MB

Download BondageLife - Rachel Greyhound - Shish-ka-slut

Little Caprice - Posture Fiddle troubles

The awesome Little Caprice is back! Locked in a chastity belt, of course, she is way too naughty to go without some protective device. She wondered what would happen to her this time, and she soon found out. She was locked in the custom made Posture Fiddle! This rigid fiddle with a tall posture collar is very harsh. It is impossible to move at all, and Caprice was clearly hoping she wouldn't be in this device for very long. But it only got worse: her ankles were padlocked together with very heavy ankle cuffs. And she was chained to a post. When she tried to complain, a ballgag was added, much to her surprise. Don't miss this incredible update, it is Little Caprice in unforgiving metal bondage, it really doesn't get much better than this!

Duration: 4:00
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11700kbps

File size: 348.2 MB

Download Little Caprice - Posture Fiddle troubles

Clubbing

With all the family holiday obligations that have happened recently, I'm finding that I really feel like I could use some "ME" time. So, I have made up my mind- I am going to go out and dance the night away with my friends! I put on a shiny metallic blue minidress with matching panties and silver high heels and head for the door. I have the night free! Better enjoy it! But, alas! I do. It make it five feet before Johnny catches me and asks me where I'm going. I told him that I am off to enjoy some "ME" time. Well, he must disagree, because next thing I know, I am in a strict chair tie with arms secured above my head in front of the Christmas tree that still needs to be taken down. I'm given a duct tape gag and a lecture that certain things must happen before I can go have some time to myself. Like what? Taking the Christmas tree down? It's still January! Johnny must not like my attitude, because he unzips the top of my dress allowing my breasts to pop out. He then declares that my pl.

Duration: 8:25
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2096kbps

File size: 139.1 MB

Download Clubbing

Tormenting Rachael part 3

We didnt give Rachael much time to prepare when she arrived for her shoot...She went right from paperwork to being bound and left on the floor for a round of photos...We all noted how sexy she looked in her casual wear...Feenix devises a nice plan for Rachael and she starts out, spread in stocks, as he removes her clothes...And she is in for a long day...Feenix gives her intense doses of punishment, as Rachael seems to feed off the helplessness in somewhat of a terrified sexual fit...and it is amazing to behold...Rachael is one of our favorite bottoms, when she isnt kicking guys in the balls as a domme...this girl is no powder puff, but she has all the right parts to make her softly and sweetly, sexually submissive and sincere

Duration: 15:00
Video: 800x450, AVC (H.264), 822kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 111.1 MB

Download Tormenting Rachael part 3

Testing Her Ass part 2

I truly appreiciate a submissive woman...proud and beautiful and happy to be used however I like...mild mannered, polite and a sweet voice is always a cherry on top...Jessica is a woman much like that...On our first go around earlier this year, for SocietySM, she proved her ability and will to endure tough bondage and sincere discomforts...and she also proved to be very orgasmic...as far as I can tell, Jessica has only gotten better...We focus on her ass quite a bit on this day...and her ass hole...huge plugs and a fucking machine in the ass only make Jessica more aroused to cum

Duration: 17:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1458kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 186.7 MB

Download Testing Her Ass part 2

Pink Predicament Part 2

Cast: Baby Sid
Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Slave, Leather Cuffs, Belt Bondage, Predicament Bondage, Hooded, Hogtied, Strappado, Crotch Rope, Spandex, Fishnet Catsuit, Panel Gagged, Boots, Struggling, Helpless

Baby Sid is dressed in a black lycra catsuit with a pink fishnet catsuit over the top. She also starts the video corseted, booted, hooded, cuffed and panel gagged. First her wrist cuffs are padlocked together behind her back. A leather body harness is added and then a "butt-lifter" rope is added. She is paced up on the table and then her legs are locked and strapped together. She is pulled up into an articulated hogtie with several rope cinchers. The final result.. A very strict strappado style hogtie with our slave 100% helpless and gorgeously displayed.

Duration: 23:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5907kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Pink Predicament Part 2

Tight bondage, torture and domination for sexy naked blonde

Very hot blonde with naked boobs, with naked shaved pussy and with beautiful body plus man in black t-shirt and him assistant with big black cock. Her tied up with rope - hands and legs on the table. He fucks her naked shaved pussy with big dildo. Professional bondage, domination and torture for young slavegirl with sexy breast in the large basement.

Duration: 20:42
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6471kbps
Audio: 95kbps

Download Tight bondage, torture and domination for sexy naked blonde

Enchantress Sahrye Bound in Her Spandex Catsuit and OTK Boots!

Sexy encantress sahrye is dressed in a skintight, red spandex catsuit and high heeled otk boots! A sexy woman who dresses like this is sure to be bound and gagged around here! I think that is the real reason the enchantress came over to my place! Sahrye is quickly ensnared in my tight white rope and a huge red ballgaged is strapped deeply into her mouth to keep her very quiet! More tight white rope is added to her luscious body keeping her under control! She struggles sooooooo sexily.... Her sexy booted ankle are tightly bound and secured to her thighs, making any hope of escape impossible!

Duration: 25:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4164kbps

File size: 819.0 MB

Download Enchantress Sahrye Bound in Her Spandex Catsuit and OTK Boots!

Serene the Litter Bug Captured, Zip Ties and Fishing Line - Scene 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I remove the clover clamps and serene's skirt. I also cut away what is left of her shirt. I get out a roll of fishing line. I tightly wrap her upper body with the thin unforgiving binding material. I use it to bind her tits as well. I replace her ballgag with a harness ballgag. I then raise the neckrope, making serene back to her feet. I then start at her ankles and completely bind her with the fishing line. I leave her to suffer and to endure the biting restraint. I return and nose hook her. I tie it off to her harness gag and then to her neckrope... making her to look straight ahead. I squeeze, grope, and slap her bound tits before once again leaving her. I get out my camera and take some snapshots for my records. I make her turn for me so I can get different angles. I think she has learned her lesson, so I finally release her. I smack her ass and she takes off running for the door!

Duration: 28:22
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps

File size: 634.3 MB

Download Serene the Litter Bug Captured, Zip Ties and Fishing Line - Scene 2

Hooded & Gagged in White Leather

For this one, I had no idea what I wanted to do going into it, so I kind of made it all up as I went. Mina is wearing a white cotton bodysuit and striped thigh high socks. She is bound into a tight box tie, tightly laced into a new open mouth hood and a matching harness ballgag is tightly secured over the top. She is blind, hooded and gagged. Her head encased in leather. She then has her legs bound in a rear cross legged position and eventually finds herself hogtied tightly with a rope attached to her harness gag and pulled right back lifting her head uncomfortably and secured to her arms behind her. She is made to cum with the doxy until the unforgiving position is too taxing for her and she had to be let go. Our longest update yet! For those who requested to see the whole raw process from beginning to end this is it.

Duration: 52:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Hooded & Gagged in White Leather

Training the Anxious Submissive part 3

Ria is a luscious woman...she wants to take a journey that scares her, and today she faces that journey...she knows she is going to have the control stripped from her, just as she will be stripped naked of her clothes...and she knows Mark will use her and challenge her...and Ria isnt totally comfortable with any of this...Control, after all, is not an easy thing to give up, even for people who may enjoy the idea...But Ria is willing, and from the first moment, you can see the struggle within her to face her fears...It's pure joy for me, as an outsider on this shoot...Ria embodies the fragile nature of the beautiful female submissive...Her expressions couldnt be any more sincere, or any more sensual...she isnt a pain slut, not yet, but she expresses what she does feel, in a very pleasing way.

Duration: 11:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2491kbps

File size: 233.0 MB

Download Training the Anxious Submissive part 3

Lola - helpless warrior girl

Lola! She is so funny, thinking the RigidSpreader Jo-2 is a futuristic weapon of some kind. Locked in nothing but a heavy custom collar, she does some classical poses, with this device, turning it into a bow, a bat'leth, or an axe. Very fierce, but after about 10 minutes of this we had seen enough and locked Lola into the device, the way it is supposed to be used. Turning this wild red head into a helpless nude slave, unable to struggle, is much more fun than any pretend warrior stuff. Of course, Lola protested she wasn't done playing around, but we quickly stopped that using a huge ballgag with a locking chin stap, which muffled all sounds from our nude helpless warrior girl.

Duration: 4:25
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11703kbps

File size: 384.4 MB

Download Lola - helpless warrior girl

Road Warrior

I'm on the road again and even when I am on the road, I still manage to find a way to get tied up. Poor me. ;) I enter my hotel room after a long day of conferences, and I am ready to relax. But, as soon as I walk through the door in my gray and white business ensemble, complete with garter belt stockings, satin panties and black high heels, I am grabbed by a large man and XXXX to the floor in front of the desk. I notice as he is pushing me down that my computer screen still displays my favorite hobby. He quickly wraps my arms behind my back around the leg of the desk. Now, I can't get away as he completes his handiwork. He continues to give me a thick tape gag with mouth packing. Then, the intruder ties my legs together at the knees and ankles in front of me. He only stays for a minute longer to watch me struggle before leaving me there in my predicament. I hope these are those easy release cuffs! No matter...I'm sure someone will be along momentarily to aid me in my quest for freed.

Duration: 7:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5843kbps

File size: 324.5 MB

Download Road Warrior

Raven's First Hogtie - Part 3

Genres: Brunettes, Busty, cleave gag, crotchrope, electrical tape, gags, jeans, MILF, not barefoot, sponge gag

This Clip starts where Part 2 ended... Raven sits, smiles, and giggles as it seems she has enjoyed herself so far. Judging by the look on her face, she likes it when I tightly tie a length of rope into her hair as well, but she does not seem to like what comes next. I want to see how she will react to an extreme gag. I cleave gag her tightly with an ace bandage. Let's see how effective it is... I slap her tits hard and get some nice yelps and moans. I finish tying her legs and feet before I really make her gag tight and effective by adding many wraps of black tape over the ace bandage. Her look of joy has now turned to agony as she does her best to deal with this gag. Raven is a thin, fit woman, but this gag has given her an extra chin, which means it's a very good gag. I leave her to endure the gag for just a short while as the idea was to give her taste of a few different gags this time around. I remove it and then reward her with some breast and nipple groping and play. Soon, it i.

Duration: 14:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2911kbps

File size: 329.2 MB

Download Raven's First Hogtie - Part 3

Calls for Bondage - Lola Lynn Strips and is ChairTied - Part 1

Genres: Breast bondage, Brunettes, business attire, Busty, chairtied, garter and stockings, MILF

Lola is ordered to strip out of her suit. I watch as she slowly removes her Blazer, blouse and skirt. I walk up behind her and pull her arms behind her back. I hold them while I run my hand over her body with my other hand. I lead her over to a chair and make her sit. I rope her ankles to the back of the chair and then to her thighs, frogtying her. Next I bind her wrists and tie them to the top of the back of the chair. Now she's forced to lean forward. I pull her huge tits free from her bra and roughly squeeze them a few times before I resume tying her elbows. They are tied tight, but not quite touching. I then add a little breast bondage... Once again its tight, but not excruciatingly. Lola's tits look amazing at it is, but add a little rope and they're even better. I once again grope them and Lola can do nothing about it, but that's exactly what she wants. I whip out my camera and take a few snapshots as I want to remember this night.

Duration: 17:25
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps

File size: 390.3 MB

Download Calls for Bondage - Lola Lynn Strips and is ChairTied - Part 1

Lana Belle, Lilien Ford - You Start, I Watch

Cast: Lana Belle, Lilien Ford
Genres: Big Dick, Blowjob, European, Fetish, Hardcore, Sex Toys, Threesome

Ricky Rascal gets to experience Lilien Ford's naughty fantasy. They get slim beauty Lana Belle into a threeway. These hotties make out, then Lilien and Ricky tie up and tease Lana and fuck on top of her. She gets so thirsty she wants it too... so the well-hung stud gives it her real good. Lilien and Lana cum hard then help Ricky release his load with a double blowjob.

Duration: 23:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Lana Belle, Lilien Ford - You Start, I Watch

Sammie switches on a timer so the magnet is energised

Release Year: 2009

Sammie switches on a timer so the magnet is energised and puts a metal plate onto it so the plate is held to the magnet then padlocks a chain to the plate. She ties a Key so it hangs down above the middle of the bed then gags herself with a ball gag. Sam a crotch rope around herself with a long length of rope and ties the ends of her crotch rope to the bottom corners of the bed then shuffles her body until the ropes are tight and she is in the middle of the bed. Sam padlocks a pair of metal handcuffs to the chain from the magnet then frog ties her legs and ties ropes from the top corners of the bed to these ropes. She puts her hands behind her back and cuffs her wrists with a click - Sammie is now securely bound until the timer switches off the magnet !

Duration: 20:40
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 1949kbps
Audio: 130kbps

File size: 315.1 MB

Download Sammie switches on a timer so the magnet is energised

Kyaa's Empire - The Abduction & Destruction Of Sinn Sage

A predator is on the hunt for soft fuck meat when bimbo Sinn Sage stumbles into view... she's easily taken. With a cloro-gag over her mouth she is brought to the ground and dragged into a black van by the snickering villainess, Kyaa. When she wakes she finds herself in chains, imprisoned in a small cage in a dark room. Though she cries, screams, whimpers and wails - no one can hear her scream. Subjected to threats, degradation and cruelty by her captor before she's even pulled out of the cage, this little piece can only beg for her life! But there's no mercy... she protests helplessly as she's fucked against her will, crying as her mouth and pussy are filled with hard cock.

Duration: 25:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3025kbps

File size: 600.5 MB

Download Kyaa's Empire - The Abduction & Destruction Of Sinn Sage

Kali Kavalli

We have a porn newbie, the curvy and sultry Kali Kavalli. She tells us a bit about herself and the boring sex life shes had. Disgrace and domination seemed like the perfect thing to get the boat rocking. We tell her some of the BDSM fun her new likes: rope bondage, constant orgasms on a sybian fucking machine, deepthroat BJ, breast bondage, tit slapping, face smacking, spanking, sex toys. He takes her off the fucking machine onto a crate for rough sex, deep penetration pounding and dick on a stick, making her squirt and ooze for a slick ride. She did quite well for her first sex slave training session.

Duration: 29:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7916kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Kali Kavalli

InfernalRestraints Phoenix Rising

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Phoenix
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

The Phoenix was a mythological bird known for immolating and then rising from the ashes. We've got our own Phoenix on hand to day. Her body is certainly hot, she has a great set of tits and an ass that won't quit.

Duration: 54:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download InfernalRestraints Phoenix Rising

Making Her Nightmares Cum True part 3

It's akin to the make a wish foundation for masochists...Young women like Aria, who have been dreaming about enjoying the bottom in BDSM, often need to meet the right sicko in order to make it happen...thier boyfriends are too caring to treat them like dirty whores...I however, am not...So I give Aria the full treatment...tight bondage, sincere punishments, verbal degradation and orgasmic rewards mixed throughout...In the end, Aria loses control and squirts all over my chair, finishing a day of watching her come out of her shell...letting go of her control...letting go of herself as she submits to her long held nightmares of BDSM.

Duration: 11:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2473kbps

File size: 231.5 MB

Download Making Her Nightmares Cum True part 3

Tracy Lindsay - no escape

What's the matter, Tracy? I mean, your legs are free, your arms are free, why aren't you moving? Oh wait, you're impaled on the One Bar Prison in high heels :) There truly is no escape from the One Bar Prison (hence the name). High heels mean a girl can't lift herself off the metal dildo and even if we give her the hex tool to adjust this device, she can't bend over enough to reach the adjuster screw. Beautiful Tracy Lindsay is on display, her stunning muscular body impaled on the pole and she can't run off. She will be stuck until we decide to let her go. She sure gives escaping a good try though, rotating around, trying to lift her butt with her hands. But there is no chance. So she is told to put her dress back on and just wait.

Duration: 4:18
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11635kbps

File size: 372.3 MB

Download Tracy Lindsay - no escape

Red Sweater

The month of love has officially started and I decided to begin the month with so many of the things that I know you love....socks, panties, upskirt shots, sweater, duct tape gag with mouth packing, bondage! It's kinda simple, but fun too! Johnny ties me up with rope in a ball tie on the floor, with my arms behind my back and legs pulled up by a rope around my neck. He has me struggle and moan and feign displeasure for your viewing pleasure. I hope your not sweatered out! ;)

Duration: 7:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5834kbps

File size: 315.9 MB

Download Red Sweater

Never Been Bound part 3

Feenix is happy to get his ropes on virgin skin...the extra soft, caramel skin of bondage newbie, Amy Parks...Amy seems very calm and relaxed in her bound environment, and she proves to be a very willing submissive and all that calmness is just her way of expressing submisison...Feenix tests her with floggers and clamps, and Amy endures with sincere reactions, just as most newbies do in their first BDSM experiences...Indeed, there is never another first time...I believe what Amy will remember most is the orgasms...she comes alive when the vibrator works her pussy...vibrators are another thing that she has little to no experience with, and seeing her deal with those intense sensations, leading her to inevitable orgasms is quite erotic as Amy lets go.

Duration: 13:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1278kbps

File size: 148.9 MB

Download Never Been Bound part 3

Rachel Hogtied with Twine - Part 4

Genres: ballgag, crotchrope, gags, spreader bar

Rachel is hanging by her wrists once I spread her legs. I lower her just a tad, because I am nice. I remove her denim skirt with shears. I then fashion a nice tight crotchrope out of twine. I step back and watch as Rachel suffers in her bondage. As much as I like her in this position, I think I would like to see her hogtied, so I release her from the spreader bar and then her wrists are released from the overhead hoist, before I put her in a chair.

Duration: 17:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2961kbps

File size: 393.8 MB

Download Rachel Hogtied with Twine - Part 4

Strict Hogtied

Cast: Rocky Emerson
Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Rope Bondage, Tight Bondage, Strict Bondage, Hogtied, Predicament, Hairtied, Spandex Catsuit, Unitard, Stirrups, Lycra Fetish, Satin Panties, Crotchrope, Bound Elbows, Ballgagged, Struggling, Drooling, Helpless

Gorgeous 6'1" amazon Rocky Emerson submits to an extremely tight table hogtie. She is wearing a silky pink spandex catsuit with stirrups, and some grey satin panties over that give her the sexy feel. We start with a strict crotchrope and "buttlifter" combo, and follow it up with a tight elbows and wrist tie. Next she is moved to the table and placed face down as I rig her up into an excruciating hogtie, complete with a hair tie and tied feet! If you are a fan of super tight inescapable bondage, this one is for you!

Duration: 22:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5880kbps

File size: 993.0 MB

Download Strict Hogtied

Bondge, spanking, strappado and torture for hot girl part 1

Sexy young blonde in white panties, with beautiful body and with naked sexy boobs plus man in black clothes. Her stripped. Her tied up with belts - hands and legs on the chair. Gag in her mouth. He fucks her shaved pussy with big vibrator. Professional bondage, domination and torture for horny bitch with naked breast in the large garage.

Format: m4v
Duration: 19:30
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4008kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Bondge, spanking, strappado and torture for hot girl part 1

Back