My Poor Eggs | Brutal Cock Tortures | Femdom | Ballbusting !

Sara Jay

Sara Jay
f1f2e309c858f08c75e284b4606f0d2a.jpg

Studio: Sarajay

Sara Jay is strapping on a big black cock and making big and muscular Christian her bitch! She bends over her horny buff lover and rams his ass hard with her strap on dildo and he loves every second of it. Kinky Sara Jay knows how to handle big cocks but she knows how to fuck her sub male fuck buddies into submission as well.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:41
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 4411kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 736.1 MB

Download Sara Jay

Mistress Ezada Sinn

Mistress Ezada Sinn
a42b9dc7bee1e6dbf4ac4b789f29a831.jpg

Studio: Mistressezada

After this years Femdom Summer Camp I received lots of emails from submissive males asking how they could participate in the next edition, what are the requirements. So here is a clip shot several months ago while testing a slave for the camp. This slave applied to serve Us at the Femdom Summer Camp, so Me and Mistress Roberta decided to test him, to see if he can be of any use to us. He applied as a whipping boy, but Well have to see if hes got what it takes to be one. For now, We are going to administer him 120 whip lashes, just to see if hes fit enough to be present at the Camp and serve Us. Because that is not a job for everyone, he has to prove he deserves it. After this We will decide if he can qualify to be tested as a whipping boy, or if he is to be just a buffoon, to entertain Us with his aping.

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3329kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 231.3 MB

Download Mistress Ezada Sinn

Mistress Ezada Sinn

Mistress Ezada Sinn
a42b9dc7bee1e6dbf4ac4b789f29a831.jpg

After this years Femdom Summer Camp I received lots of emails from submissive males asking how they could participate in the next edition, what are the requirements. So here is a clip shot several months ago while testing a slave for the camp. This slave applied to serve Us at the Femdom Summer Camp, so Me and Mistress Roberta decided to test him, to see if he can be of any use to us. He applied as a whipping boy, but Well have to see if hes got what it takes to be one. For now, We are going to administer him 120 whip lashes, just to see if hes fit enough to be present at the Camp and serve Us. Because that is not a job for everyone, he has to prove he deserves it. After this We will decide if he can qualify to be tested as a whipping boy, or if he is to be just a buffoon, to entertain Us with his aping.

Duration: 9:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3329kbps

File size: 231.3 MB

Download Mistress Ezada Sinn

Ela Darling - Go Buy Me Cigarettes

Ela Darling - Go Buy Me Cigarettes
267f0138d3a5b14360d07fadabe52132.jpg

Studio: Femaleworship

Ela has such a sweet man who runs errands for her like getting her some cigarettes. Thats something she can look forward to after she is done with her shower, but before that she needs her man to lick her down below then he can go run her errand.

Format: avi
Duration: 3:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5380kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 149.3 MB

Download Ela Darling - Go Buy Me Cigarettes

Courtney Cameron Nicole Foxx

Courtney Cameron Nicole Foxx
35841d2b4ab7807aba45c87a431eace0.jpg

Studio: Handdomination

Courtney (blonde) and Nicole have their hands full with a bull. The two tiny white girls are safe for now as they have locked the black beast in complete bondage. The Dom duo has reduced the muscular jock to just a cock..This interracial hand job will be done on their terms! Nicole loves to tease the large unguarded penis paying special attention too the mushroom head of the captive cock. Courtney is more aggressive with the dark dick. The busty blonde gives long fast strokes to the enormous black erection. Both girls allow the helpless slave to suck their nipples as the other performs a Femdom handjob. The black bull penis proves no match for the man milking tag team. The perverse pair push the BBC past the point of no return. Gobs and gobs of sperm pure from the defenseless black man meat. The girls take full advantage of their helpless black slave. They torment and abuse the extra sensitive head of the penis. The spent cock is milked way too long after orgasm. The slave screams in pain but the girls continue the savage post orgasm abuse of the black penis.

Duration: 18:25
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2978kbps

File size: 411.9 MB

Download Courtney Cameron Nicole Foxx

Ela Darling - On Your Knees My Sweet Pet

cd3eef8bd93dd9254978d54ac9310dd8.jpg

Ela has been thinking about his mouth all day, and when she sees him in the bedroom she decides its time to do something about it. In no time he finds himself on his knees in front of her orally serving at his temple of worship. Its a position he knows very well as the multi orgasmic Ela frequently has him work his tongue on her pussy.

Duration: 4:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13491kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 451.1 MB

Download Ela Darling - On Your Knees My Sweet Pet

Ela has been thinking about his mouth all day, and when she sees him in the bedroom she decides its time to do something about it. In no time he finds himself on his knees in front of her orally serving at his temple of worship. Its a position he knows very well as the multi orgasmic Ela frequently has him work his tongue on her pussy.

Julia Ann

Julia Ann
4afffb8f49351c2bb322a28962648621.jpg

Studio: Femdomempire

Miss Julia Ann uses her powers of seduction to transform her boy toy into a drooling foot pet who will do anything to please her perfect toes.

Duration: 9:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4270kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 330.0 MB

Download Julia Ann

Chichi Medina

Chichi Medina
fa7272f663d17f121ca04c3171f55322.jpg

Studio: Brattyfootgirls

Jason has a big problem and has decided to visit a shrink to get to the bottom of it. Dr. medina sits him down and starts questioning him about whats wrong. He tells her he has a huge phobia of feet and cant get turned on by his wife in bed if he sees her feet in any shape or form. The Dr asks him if hed like to try a new form of therapy and he agrees. Slowly Dr Medina hyp-nos Jason and puts him under her spell. While he is under she tells him he will love her feet and the mere sight of her barefeet will drive him insane with lust. Aftwr coming to, The Dr starts dangling her heels in front of him. He feels weird and cant stop staring at his doctors feet. She questions him more, then slips off her shoes and starts rubbing her feet on his groin, seeing how hard he is. She ca feel the bulge in his pants and starts putting her smelly feet in his face. He cant control it anymore and starts licking and kissing his Drs soles. She makes more notes and thinks he may need to go under one more time. She tells him he will no longer find his wife attractive at all and will now be her foot bitch and come to see her every week at a higher rate. The Drs evil plan is slowly coming true...

Duration: 12:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4907kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 451.9 MB

Download Chichi Medina

Obey Melanie - Cum Dripping Compilation Vol. 1

Obey Melanie - Cum Dripping Compilation Vol. 1
0622f05ab76ee52f669b2d5d1c89092e.jpg

Studio: Barefootprincessvideo

A treat for the Goddess Melanie worshippers! Heres a collection of cum scenes and never before seen footage from My most recent videos. Shot from alternate angles and bargain priced, this compilation is sure to leave you dripping in your pants!

Duration: 16:09
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4727kbps

File size: 579.0 MB

Download Obey Melanie - Cum Dripping Compilation Vol. 1

Milked To The Last Drop

Milked To The Last Drop
039b49147d5aaf23a1356bb2b6ce2e5d.jpg

My slave has been locked in chastity for 10 days now. During this period he has been teased constantly, and he has been begging Me for a release. And Im going to give it to him, until I dry him out.
I mummified him in black saran wrap, leaving just the locked prick and his head out. Removing the chastity device proved to be a little of a challenge, with his already hardened prick. He is so horny that I bring him close to orgasm by just touching him with one finger. Hes dripping a lot, so I make him eat that disgusting filth. When I feel he is close and dreams for an orgasm more than anything in the world, I stop right before that, and then just squeeze the cum out of his prick, without any trace of pleasure. His frustration was so real, you could almost touch it. I enjoyed so much seeing him so helpless, under My control, that I did that again, and again, and again... 7 times. The last loads squeezed were not too big, but I kept doing it until I made sure there was no drop of cum left in his balls. When I felt that his balls are completely dried out, I cleaned his prick with a tissue (that he had to chew on) and popped the chastity device back on.

Duration: 15:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 338.6 MB

Download Milked To The Last Drop

Milked To The Last Drop

Milked To The Last Drop
039b49147d5aaf23a1356bb2b6ce2e5d.jpg

My slave has been locked in chastity for 10 days now. During this period he has been teased constantly, and he has been begging Me for a release. And Im going to give it to him, until I dry him out.
I mummified him in black saran wrap, leaving just the locked prick and his head out. Removing the chastity device proved to be a little of a challenge, with his already hardened prick. He is so horny that I bring him close to orgasm by just touching him with one finger. Hes dripping a lot, so I make him eat that disgusting filth. When I feel he is close and dreams for an orgasm more than anything in the world, I stop right before that, and then just squeeze the cum out of his prick, without any trace of pleasure. His frustration was so real, you could almost touch it. I enjoyed so much seeing him so helpless, under My control, that I did that again, and again, and again... 7 times. The last loads squeezed were not too big, but I kept doing it until I made sure there was no drop of cum left in his balls. When I felt that his balls are completely dried out, I cleaned his prick with a tissue (that he had to chew on) and popped the chastity device back on.

Duration: 15:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 338.6 MB

Download Milked To The Last Drop

Babysitters Strap-On Revenge

Babysitters Strap-On Revenge
156632580a1c5499c85f8139b4ab11e4.jpg

Studio: Debi Diamond

This is not what it looks like, dear! Watch what happens when the mean ol wife catches hubby taking it up the ass from the babysitter!

Duration: 35:47
Video: 720x404, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 312.4 MB

Download Babysitters Strap-On Revenge

Gorgious Babe Riley Reid

Gorgious Babe Riley Reid
30a673545498b446d2dc553137997bde.jpg

Studio: Cuckoldsessions / Dogfart

Riley Reids cuckold is only allowed to play with her feet, get treated like a woman and to watch as Riley fucks a real man. Shane Diesel comes in only after Rileys white cuckold has sucked down a black dong and gotten his lips glossed up. Shanes big black meat finds its way into Rileys mouth as the cuckold takes mental notes. The cuckolds self-esteem (as if her had any), gets knocked down several pegs when Shanes meat is compared to his....no contest. A failed attempt at wrapping a magnum condom on Shane can only mean that the cuckold now has an interesting piece of gum to chew on. Rileys mouth takes a brief rest when Shanes monstrosity does its damage to Rileys lady parts. The cuckold,of course, is told that he could never reach the level of manhood that Shane has achieved. Nevertheless, Riley keeps getting plowed by Shanes big black cock until his meat explodes allover her pussy. Guess who has clean up duty.

Duration: 46:22
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 545.1 MB

Download Gorgious Babe Riley Reid

Brutal Manhood Assault

Brutal Manhood Assault
78ff414c57113c7df144256c2cbf63aa.jpg

Studio: Femdomempire

Mistress Holly dishes out a much deserved punishment to a slaves most precious possession. His worthless cock and balls!

Duration: 13:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4334kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 479.1 MB

Download Brutal Manhood Assault

Die Analgeburt

Die Analgeburt
3b79a72cc923fac88232679109f262e1.jpg

Studio: Carmen Rivera Entertainment

Mein Ehesklave nervt mich mit seinen Schwangerschaftsbeschwerden. Weil die Wehen verfrüht einsetzen, kommt es mit meiner Hilfe zur Anal-Hausgeburt. Ich muss feststellen, dass der Balg gar nicht von mir stammt. Dafür nehme ich den Arsch - der mir neun Monate verwehrt blieb - so richtig her. Bis zum Anschlag stopfe ich meine Monsterprügel in seine untreue Rosette. Anschließend besorge ich es ihm mit meinem XXL-Strap-On in freier Natur. Anal extrem!

Duration: 1:07:08
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1171kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 641.0 MB

Download Die Analgeburt

Molly Jane

Molly Jane
f904d0d5a0b13fbefe36ea8dbd163981.jpg

Studio: Sweetfemdom

Molly is on the sofa wearing only fishnets, heals and panties. Her boyfriend, Alex Adams starts playing with her boobs. He wants to fuck, but she isnt interested. Shes about to go work at the club and hook up with lots of hot guys, and shes barely interested in Alex anymore. As he persists to grope her, she takes control and sits on his face, telling him that she doesnt really need his cock anymore. She makes him worship her ass and pussy, bouncing and grinding on his face while she belittles him (with her perfect big tits bouncing in the process) She puts her high heel on his balls and tells him how much shed rather fuck other guys, then leaves him with blue balls on the floor. Molly returns from the club after going on a slutty rampage, getting fucked by a tidal wave of big dicks, filling her up with cum. Alex is still sulking on the sofa about her blue balling and humiliating him earlier. She rips open her fishnets, and shoves his face in her pussy, commanding him to eat all the other guys cum out of her while she laughs. She teases him, knowing how horny he is, and that hed do anything in the hope of her fucking him again. After she humiliates him for having a big mouthful of cum, Molly sits on his face and makes him lick her pussy in a few different positions. She teases his cock while riding his face and then grabs him by the balls. I got a new toy for us. She tells him with a slight smile, then walks away, leaving him humiliated and confused on the living room floor. Molly Jane got a new strap-on to fuck her cuckold boyfriend with. This is the only cock that matters in this room, she tells him, then bends him over and crams it in his ass. Alex moans and whimpers while Molly fucks him deep with her 8 strap-on in a few different positions. Her huge natural perfect tits bounce and rub against his back, reminding him of what every other man gets to play with. but not him. he just gets dominated by his sexy girlfriend. Mollly sweetly kissed the back of his neck while she is balls deep inside him, and tells him that hes going to be getting fucked like this a few times a day from now on.

Duration: 29:18
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video V8, 3658kbps

File size: 823.4 MB

Download Molly Jane

Molly Jane

Molly Jane

Molly is on the sofa wearing only fishnets, heals and panties. Her boyfriend, Alex Adams starts playing with her boobs. He wants to fuck, but she isnt interested. Shes about to go work at the club and hook up with lots of hot guys, and shes barely interested in Alex anymore. As he persists to grope her, she takes control and sits on his face, telling him that she doesnt really need his cock anymore. She makes him worship her ass and pussy, bouncing and grinding on his face while she belittles him (with her perfect big tits bouncing in the process) She puts her high heel on his balls and tells him how much shed rather fuck other guys, then leaves him with blue balls on the floor. Molly returns from the club after going on a slutty rampage, getting fucked by a tidal wave of big dicks, filling her up with cum. Alex is still sulking on the sofa about her blue balling and humiliating him earlier. She rips open her fishnets, and shoves his face in her pussy, commanding him to eat all the other guys cum out of her while she laughs. She teases him, knowing how horny he is, and that hed do anything in the hope of her fucking him again. After she humiliates him for having a big mouthful of cum, Molly sits on his face and makes him lick her pussy in a few different positions. She teases his cock while riding his face and then grabs him by the balls. I got a new toy for us. She tells him with a slight smile, then walks away, leaving him humiliated and confused on the living room floor. Molly Jane got a new strap-on to fuck her cuckold boyfriend with. This is the only cock that matters in this room, she tells him, then bends him over and crams it in his ass. Alex moans and whimpers while Molly fucks him deep with her 8 strap-on in a few different positions. Her huge natural perfect tits bounce and rub against his back, reminding him of what every other man gets to play with. but not him. he just gets dominated by his sexy girlfriend. Mollly sweetly kissed the back of his neck while she is balls deep inside him, and tells him that hes going to be getting fucked like this a few times a day from now on.

Download Molly Jane

Ashley Fires Sadie Holmes

Ashley Fires Sadie Holmes
e09c929bdd69824845f63947822dbdca.jpg

Ashley Fires and Sadie Holmes have a surprise for Lance Hart. Hes used to being a total ass slut for their strapons, but today they are going to fuck him with two dicks at the same time. Hes never been double penetrated before. They jump right into into, making him ride Ashleys cock while Sadie crams hers in his whole at the same time. They get really excited at his reaction, then take turns bending him over and fucking his ass.

Duration: 12:07
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 446.6 MB

Download Ashley Fires Sadie Holmes

Molly Jane

Molly Jane

Download Molly Jane

Goddess Kyaa Gives The Sweet Dick

Goddess Kyaa Gives The Sweet Dick
7058f5bd1a685f66acdaa36a6bcd1c50.jpg

Now that Lance has earned a good fucking from Kyaa by taking her ball abuse and sucking her strap-on like a man, she bends him over to fuck him right. Kyaa really knows how work a strap-on. Possibly because she plays with one in her personal lesbian life a lot. Its clear she can fuck. Kyaa makes Lance beg for more in multiple positions, then leaves him shivering so she can go fuck her girlfriend.

Duration: 9:39

File size: 270.2 MB

Download Goddess Kyaa Gives The Sweet Dick

Alexis Grace And Jade Indica

Alexis Grace And Jade Indica
3d9fa346ae7fb6e1a4bf6f6583b4f658.jpg

Studio: Bratprincess

The ball kicking slave has been kicked all weekend. The girls have given the slaves balls a robust workout. The slaves balls are broken and bruised. They decide to give it some pleasure before putting him down in the cage for the night. This video is intense. The girls crush its head between their thighs. The girls are merciless with the stroking, jerking, pounding, and scissoring. This is a must own. You have to own this clip. Scissor fans, hand job fans, and ball abuse fans will love this clip. This is unbelievable. When it cums the girls pound its balls with a closed . Jade squeezes and Alexis strokes its cock. When it begins to cum, Alexis begins to pound. After this video the slave was dragged out and kicked some more!

Duration: 8:46
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 9765kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 649.8 MB

Download Alexis Grace And Jade Indica

Dava Foxx

Dava Foxx
4dffbbaeb63541cd54d1b2f4eeece2eb.jpg

Lance had previously humiliated his bitchy and super sexy boss, Dava Foxx in the office. He had no idea that she was a lifestyle domme. When he gets to his office she is in his chair wearing a high cut latex one piece with thigh highs, a riding crop, and theres a big strap-on dildo next to her on his desk. She bends him over to put him in his place. Dava fucks him long and hard, making him moan and squirm like a whore over his own desk. She flips him over and he has a huge boner. She teases it while slamming his prostate with her strap-on cock, keeping him quivering on the edge of cumming but denying him. Dava makes him beg to cum. She tells him they are going to do this every day from now on. She strokes his cock slowly and he blows a huge load all over himself. She makes him lick it from her fingers, then leaves him defeated and naked on his back.

Duration: 12:49

File size: 319.7 MB

Download Dava Foxx

Alexis Grace

Alexis Grace
ce84470f97453bb3e9788031cd4eb106.jpg

Alexis Grace is in a hotel room with her cuckold lover. Shes telling him how shes about to go out and meet some guys with huge cocks and get fucked right, as her strap-on swings back and forth. Lance, her cuck, is stroking his cock in bed while she talks. She tells him he wont be allowed to cum tonight, but hes welcome to get to the edge all he wants. Before she leaves she needs to fuck him good and hard to put him in his place. Alexis fucks him standing up, then gets him on the bed to really rail his ass. He begs her to let him cum while her strap-on is grinding against his prostate and her tits are bouncing. She tells him no, again and again, but keeps fucking him while he moans. When shes done with his ass, she places with his cock to get him right to the edge while making him worship her feet, then lets go and tells him to keep edging himself all night while she goes and gets full of cum for him to eat out when she gets home.

Duration: 11:23

File size: 318.6 MB

Download Alexis Grace

Sissy Ass Slut For Ashley Fires

01ef3aa5c44e6c0caafb4df7ba3d2940.jpg

Ashley Fires has blackmailed her best guy friend with pictures of him dress in womens lingerie. Theres one more thing shes always wanted to do to him. Ashley returns with a big strap on dildo and makes him suck it. She bends him over, smacks his ass and puts it in him. She fucks to good, Lance is quickly moaning and begging her for more. After teaching her new girlfriend to love cock, she whispers sweetly in his ear, Why dont you ride my dick while I jerk off your dick. Only a few minutes ago he was embarrassed to get caught sniffing her panties, and now hes just a big slut riding her, moaning with her strap-on inside him while she makes his whole body tingle with her skilled hands on his boner. She tells him shes going to to whore him out at truck stops when they arent shopping for girl things together. Hes her new slutty girlfriend and he isnt even complaining. All he wants to do is release his load on her tits. Ashley milks out his cum then tells him to lick it up like a good slut and swallow it.

Duration: 14:29

File size: 405.2 MB

Download Sissy Ass Slut For Ashley Fires

Ashley Fires has blackmailed her best guy friend with pictures of him dress in womens lingerie. Theres one more thing shes always wanted to do to him. Ashley returns with a big strap on dildo and makes him suck it. She bends him over, smacks his ass and puts it in him. She fucks to good, Lance is quickly moaning and begging her for more. After teaching her new girlfriend to love cock, she whispers sweetly in his ear, Why dont you ride my dick while I jerk off your dick. Only a few minutes ago he was embarrassed to get caught sniffing her panties, and now hes just a big slut riding her, moaning with her strap-on inside him while she makes his whole body tingle with her skilled hands on his boner. She tells him shes going to to whore him out at truck stops when they arent shopping for girl things together. Hes her new slutty girlfriend and he isnt even complaining. All he wants to do is release his load on her tits. Ashley milks out his cum then tells him to lick it up like a good slut and swallow it.

Roxanne Rae

Roxanne Rae
3142a4448cd20f9758014bea1966a6c1.jpg

Roxanne Rae returns to Lance. He is still on the ground holding his balls from her kicks earlier. She struts into the room, high heels clacking on the floor, swinging a big strap-on cock with a big smile... If she is going to be living with Lance for 12 months, she is going to make him her slut bitch. He is going to have to learn to love to take cock. He is reluctant at first, but completely submitted to her after all the ballbusting. Once she has him bent over, it doesnt take him long to start to love her big long strap-on deep inside him. When he grabs her ass to pull her in for more Roxanne knows she turned him into a full on slut. She lays him down flat and works her hips, fucking him just right. When he is about to cum from her gyrating her cock on his prostate, she stops, pulls out, and makes him get on his knees in front of her. Shell be back with a friend to finish him off...

Duration: 10:12
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4855kbps
Audio: 37kbps

File size: 366.0 MB

Download Roxanne Rae

Roxanne Rae

Roxanne Rae
3142a4448cd20f9758014bea1966a6c1.jpg

Roxanne Rae returns to Lance. He is still on the ground holding his balls from her kicks earlier. She struts into the room, high heels clacking on the floor, swinging a big strap-on cock with a big smile... If she is going to be living with Lance for 12 months, she is going to make him her slut bitch. He is going to have to learn to love to take cock. He is reluctant at first, but completely submitted to her after all the ballbusting. Once she has him bent over, it doesnt take him long to start to love her big long strap-on deep inside him. When he grabs her ass to pull her in for more Roxanne knows she turned him into a full on slut. She lays him down flat and works her hips, fucking him just right. When he is about to cum from her gyrating her cock on his prostate, she stops, pulls out, and makes him get on his knees in front of her. Shell be back with a friend to finish him off...

Duration: 10:12
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4855kbps
Audio: 37kbps

File size: 366.0 MB

Download Roxanne Rae

Revenge Is A Bitch Brings You Rebeca Linares

Revenge Is A Bitch Brings You Rebeca Linares
294a88c2ac9d4d87ac8175e52bf44f7f.jpg

Studio: Revengeisabitch

Rebeca Linares is from Spain, and as such, is tinctured with a certain national shyness. All of which is a cute adornment to the other half of her more demonstrative nature which is the desire to fuck men royally in the butt. Especially those who remind her of the late character actor Theodore Bikel. A trait Rebeca, no doubt, gets from her ancestors who once lugged mammoth cannons across the rugged Spanish plain in pointless battles with Napoleonic armies. In other words, Rebecas almost polite to a fault about asking, but once shes in there, shell have a mans rectal passages snotting ass goo to a kazoo tune and his stomach kicking white wash. Then she wonders why she was so hesitant to broach the subject in the first place.

Duration: 23:05
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1288kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 227.2 MB

Download Revenge Is A Bitch Brings You Rebeca Linares

Somas Cuckold Bitch

Somas Cuckold Bitch
0f354c4f94bb5bade062d5be53787ca4.jpg

Studio: Severe Society Films

Cuckold role play with Soma Snakeoil, Jimmy Broadway, and Alex Astor. Jimmys had a bad day. And its about to get worse! While hes been hard at work, his friend Alex has been hard at home- showing Jimmys wife Soma what a real man is like. But now that Jimmy has been laid off, Soma has a choice- Alexs mighty python or Jimmys little worm. When Soma starts sucking Alexs cock, her choice becomes obvious. How far will Jimmy let Soma go? Whats more important to him, his dignity or his wifes happiness? Jimmy is humiliated as hes to watch Soma suck Alexs big cock and fuck him in several positions! Jimmy has to watch as his wife cums on his co-workers cock while she.

Duration: 43:08
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1928kbps

File size: 647.5 MB

Download Somas Cuckold Bitch

Gina New Client

Gina New Client
d803b98c5b41107927cbd4dacbe4c130.jpg

Studio: Orgymax / Tyrannized

Gina has herself a brand new, pathetic as fuck client, and while that in itself is nothing special, since Gina can find a victim for her FemDom obsession with the snap of her fingers (whether they want it or not), this time the weak loser was brought over by his girlfriend. Apparently he did something extremely bad, because for his girlfriend to submit him to Ginas terror is one hell of a punishment, to say the least. This poor gimp is to crawl around like the he is, then he gets his ass scratched and whipped until its brutally red, and last but not least, he gets his ass by a very intimidating rod. As an added bonus, Gina even lets his girlfriend come in and do the ass violation honors!

Duration: 20:25
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps

File size: 468.9 MB

Download Gina New Client

Even Muscle Studs Gets The Tyrannized Treatment

Even Muscle Studs Gets The Tyrannized Treatment
e4003d19f44428a4d868560d2b7b8a91.jpg

Studio: Orgymax/Tyrannized

If you think you can get out of Ginas FemDom treatment just because youre ripped with muscles, youre wrong! Gina doesnt give a fuck - shes always in charge and is gonna make you her bitch no matter what it takes. Giacomo is used to dominating, but this time around he finds himself Ginas little puppy , there to please her every whim, and he damn well better like it! From licking her knee-high boots to getting whipped and gagged, this guy endures a lot of FemDom abuse, all the while doing sit-ups and push-ups to entertain his master. Talk about a tough fucking workout! And dont think this guys gonna get any water, nope, the only thing that Gina allows him to quench his thirst with is his own jizz. Nice!

Duration: 20:56
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps

File size: 480.5 MB

Download Even Muscle Studs Gets The Tyrannized Treatment

Bizarre By Nature Vol. 4

Bizarre By Nature Vol. 4
a26a74f83d3c56fea57a55a73af9c356.jpg

Studio: Carmen Rivera Entertainment

Sie ist knallhart und konsequent, hat fantastisch geformte, große Titten und besitzt eine Verbalerotik, bei der es nahezu niemand wagen würde, zu widersprechen: Carmen Rivera. Eine vollbusige Vollblut-Domina in Lack und Leder wie man(n) sie sich wünscht! Und auch, wenn man keine SM-Neigung besitzt, würde man sich dennoch gerne einmal freiwillig von ihr an die Kantarre nehmen lassen... Wer sie bereits schon mal in Action gesehen hat, der weiß wovon wir sprechen. Der Trailer gibt einen Überblick über das, auf was man insgesamt von dieser Serie erwarten darf. Also unbedingt unsere Screenshots ansehen, damit Sie wissen, welche Szenen in dem Film vorkommen!

Duration: 1:25:07
Video: 512x384, XviD, 996kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 699.7 MB

Download Bizarre By Nature Vol. 4

Babes Ballin Boys Vol. 4

Babes Ballin Boys Vol. 4
492116d4100d92c36fbf099ab0974e88.jpg

Studio: Pleasure Productions

If you ever wondered what it would be like to have a woman do you for a change then you need to see this video! Five horny guys get ass-banged with large dildos and thick strap-on cocks by five sexy women. This is the real deal! We are sure it will make your butt pucker!

Duration: 34:05
Video: 512x384, XviD, 2694kbps

File size: 699.5 MB

Download Babes Ballin Boys Vol. 4

Wie Ficke Ich Meinen Mann?

Wie Ficke Ich Meinen Mann?
c04b391e75e702b54024b29219094377.jpg

Studio: Tabu

Erst fickst Du mich ... und dann fick ich Dich! Danach sehnen sich viele Frauen: Den eigenen Mann mal so richtig durchzuficken! Er soll schließlich auch mal spüren, wie es ist, einen fetten Kolben ins jungfräuliche Arschloch gestoßen zu bekommen. Endlich wird der Spieß mal umgedreht! Zur Nachahmung dringend empfohlen!

Duration: 1:13:46
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1170kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 699.3 MB

Download Wie Ficke Ich Meinen Mann?

Jennifer Giardinis Face Abuse

a7d16fe5db32b475a7ef228849095a26.jpg

Studio: Brazilsmother

Jennifer Giardini is at her room relaxing while ss her poor slave with her evil butt. Vivi is fighting to escape but cant do nothing because her Domme is really big and strong. Goddess Jennifer Giardini keeps holding her head down and smashing Vivis head and got really horny humiliating the defenseless little Vivi slapping her face very hard. Hot Domme Jennifer scrubs her asshole all over Vivis nose while a hot facesitting girlgirl scene takes place.

Duration: 33:05
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8

File size: 967.2 MB

Download Jennifer Giardinis Face Abuse

Jennifer Giardini is at her room relaxing while ss her poor slave with her evil butt. Vivi is fighting to escape but cant do nothing because her Domme is really big and strong. Goddess Jennifer Giardini keeps holding her head down and smashing Vivis head and got really horny humiliating the defenseless little Vivi slapping her face very hard. Hot Domme Jennifer scrubs her asshole all over Vivis nose while a hot facesitting girlgirl scene takes place.

Back