Most hot topics Ms. video! All Femdon! [Update every day]

Title: Floating Foot Worship (4k)

Description: Honestly, this was just another day at Mean Girl Manor for me LOL. I am lounging in the pool, casually sipping my drink while I check my iPhone for tributes pouring in from desperate losers around the world- as 2 house slaves massage and worship my feet for HOURS. (This clip is only like 15 minutes long, but I was out there all afternoon haha. My aunt Platinum just decided to film me for a little bit.)

Oh, one little added tidbit that I added when I saw Platinum filming me- I call my Bestie Lexie Chase to show off and put her on speakerphone so she can laugh at the 2 losers groveling at my feet in the pool as they serve me. Watch the clip to see what she has me do to the losers for her entertainment...

<3 Princess Amber <3

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: SOLE LICKING , CFNM , BAREFOOT , ARROGANT WOMAN , SWIMMING
Keywords: princess amber , meathead slave , bald slave , pool , swimming , foot worship , foot fetish , barefoot , wrinkled soles , slave humiliation , slave tasks , blonde brat , goddess worship , foot slave , foot licking

Format: MP4
Duration: 17 Min
Size: 930 Mb
Resolution: 3840x2160

Download:
Download | Play it online

Title: November 27, 2020 - Carmen Rivera, Lady Black Diamond, Bizarrlady Alice, Frank The Butt/BAD DRAGON GIRLS v. COVID-19: Part 2

Description: The Bad Dragon Girls' hypochondriac slave believes he has COVID-19! Aware that he's been sitting in self-quarantine masturbating until his cock is chafe, they call him to the Fetish Institute for specialized laboratory "anal"lysis. Of course, he's given a probing and intense examination.

Immediately, the antibody is discovered, and the ladies decide that their "dragons" should "fly," bringing the antidote hard into his extensive intestinal tunnel in a most unconventional way.

First, they try to choke out the COVID with their infamous XL rubber dicks shoved deep into their patient's throat. When that fails to work - and his temperature is still rising - he is immunized with an "ass-vaccination." It is proven that the Coronavirus hides in the deepest corners of the asshole. After a long struggle with the still-present virus, they then dig in, up to their elbows, in his uninhibited fuck hole. In the end, they overwhelm not just their now horny and happy slave, but COVID-19, too!

Could COVID-19 stand up to the Bad Dragon Girls? Of course not! You're out of your fucking mind!

With: Carmen Rivera, Lady Black Diamond, Bizarrlady Alice, Frank The Butt
Categories: Anal, Anal Stretching, BDSM, Big Toy, Blonde, Brunette, Corset, Dominatrix, Dragon Dildo, Femdom, Fetish, German, Kinky, Lingerie, Pegging, Slave, Strap On

Duration: 18 Min
Size: 1301 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:

Title: WORTHLESS SLAVE HUMILIATION

Description: If you don't serve me well, I'll make sure you feel like the pathetic little worthless peasant you are! You're serving your Goddess Sydney and bring her the glass of water she asked for. She tries it but spits it right back out! You were supposed to bring her sparkling water not the dirty tap! She looks livid, how could you screw something so simple up? This isn't the first time either, she's noticed how you've been lacking in a lot of areas lately. She begins to tear into you, how much of a stupid worthless slave you are, barely fit to even serve her! So many slaves would give up everything to be in your position, and now that you've made her upset, you're just going to have to sit there and take her verbal degradation and humiliation. Maybe she'll just start taking more of your money and allowing you to serve her in person even less, is that what you want? She berates you again and again, even making you tell her "Goddess I am stupid!" and "Goddess I'm a sissy faggot!". She laughs right in your face! Hey at least you're still able to amuse her.. but if you want to keep serving her as her personal slave, you're going to have to shape up!

Duration: 12 Min
Size: 1151 Mb

Download:

Title: PERVERSE: Biscuit jerk off - A slave never wins!

Description: Who knows this game? Biscuit jerk off. Two men or small tails jerk off to the bet. Who at first
jerks the biscuit has won. Who last jerks it has lost. The loser has to eat the biscuit.
I would not be Domina CherieNoir, if there was only one loser, and not even two nasty tasks.
* hahahaha *

Category: CEI
Related Categories: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, CUM IN MOUTH, CUM COUNTDOWN, CUMSHOTS, CUM PLAY.
Keywords: sperma, wichse, orgasmus, essen, fressen, fremdsperma, contest, wettkampf, domina, herrin, bdsm, fetisch, session, german, cherienoir.

Duration: 7 Min
Size: 674 Mb

Download:

Title: Milked and trained puppy

Description: Playing with my human puppy is fun, he needs a lot of training though...I want him to walk behind me on all fours like a good doggy, knowing he will be lusting after my leather boots. I find it funny when his cock grows harder from just sniffing and being close to my boots, I love watching him hump them as well. Of course I keep full control over him like a good owner...and today puppy is allowed to have his monthly orgasm on my leather boots.

Tags: boots, gloves, leather, bootjob, boot domination, cumshot

Duration: 14 Min
Size: 359 Mb

Download:

Title: Rubber doll training at the clinic stage3

Description: The lack of cock has put our rubber doll in a precarious position, she was forced to cum and to eat her own spunk and now her fuckholes will be stretched and trained as well. As punishment the doll will be spitroasted between two big cocks! Mine is particularly interesting as it has two dicks on top of each other...like a double penetration. Let's double dick the doll!

Tags: latex, gloves, doll, TV, strap-on, anal, double domination, bondage, medical, high heels

Size: 320 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

Title: HUMILIATING MY STUPID DOGGY SLAVE

Description: Little dumbass is going to be my puppy doggy slave today! Might as well be, since he's always down at my feet drooling anyway! I walk him on a leash outside my apartment and follow basic commands that even an idiot like him can't mess up. Don't good lil doggys lick their owner's feet? Mine also licks the dirty bottoms of my sandals! I take the camera and film all the housing around the area--this is on the 4th of July so there's people hanging out on their decks and all over the place, I'm sure someone saw my humiliated, naked slave--haha!!! I make him "stay" as I walk off and leave him. Maybe I'll come back at some point and wipe my dirty, smelly feet on his tongue again...maybe not >:)

Category: PUBLIC HUMILIATION
Related Categories: PUPPY PLAY, FOOT FETISH, FEMDOM, FOOT HUMILIATION, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: foot licking, doggy training, sandals, zephy.

Duration: 10 Min
Size: 1774 Mb

Download:

Title: Thespians Revenge - Like your sister likes it

Description: Mistress Lucy comes over to meet up with Michael's sister and has to wait through her annoying brothers questions. Lucy is upset to find out that Michael's bratty sister is cheating on her and decided to take it out on Michael's willing asshole

Tags: mistress lucy khan, peghim, peghimcom, michael vegas, thegapegatsby, pegging, strapon, strapon sex, extreme anal, fisting, ffist, mancunt, butt sluts united, double anal, gape, gaping, straight male anal,

Duration: 23 Min
Size: 868 Mb

Download:

Title: Princess Miki's Obsessed Little Jerk Puppet

Description: Princess Miki!

Take your cock in your hand and get nice and hard for your girlfriend. LOL you fucking loser, I'm not talking about me. No. I'm not your girlfriend and you know that. Not even your virtual girlfriend. You're not dating me, your dating my clips, you date my clip store. Your level of obsession for my clips has been elevated to such a level that you're practically in a full time committed relationship with my clip store. You are in a relationship with my clips. That's how pathetic you are. So go on, start jerking for your girlfriend.

Night after night you jerk off to me, but not even to me, but to the prerecorded version of me. I know it feels so real when I look into your eyes, but really my camera, and start speaking to 'you'. It feels so real because I get so deep in your brain. I know how to say all the right things that make your cock twitch. But it's not for you, it's for you and all the rest of the jerkoff losers out there. The lonely little jerkoffs that are also dating my clip store. You're just another one of my obsessed little jerk puppets, hopelessly in love with not me, but my clips. You don't know me, you're not dating me, you're dating my clip store.

Category: MIND FUCK
Related Categories: FEMDOM POV , BRAT GIRLS , CUCKOLDING , FINANCIAL DOMINATION , VERBAL HUMILIATION
Keywords: femdom pov

Size: 876 Mb

Download:

Title: Shock It til It Sinks

Description: Sometimes when I'm at the Manor, I get really annoyed with the various losers, and this retarded Ginger is one of the biggest sources of My migraines. So what better way than to take out My frustrations than to combine several of the things it likes the least. Draya told Me all about how this loser hates having the ball shocker strapped on it, and better yet, how afraid the thing is of the pool because it can't swim. Bwahahahahaha.... THAT IS SO FUCKING PERFECT... SHOCK IT WHILE IT TREMBLES IN FEAR OF SINKING IN THE DEEP END....

OMG these losers are so utterly pathetic... watch as I zap it repeatedly while it is in the water that makes every zap that much more painful... this dawg shock collar is meant for "Stubborn Large Breeds" and a stupid and brain-daed ginger fits that description to a tee... get the clip and see if the thing survives...

Prince$$ Mia
Related Categories: ELECTRIC PLAY , SWIMMING , CBT , CFNM , UNDERWATER FETISH
Keywords: princess mia , electric , slave punishment , shock collar , ginger slave , humiliation , cbt , ball torture , tens , electro-stim , underwater shock , pool punishment , cfnm , brat girls , cruel goddess

Duration: 11 Min
Size: 615 Mb

Download:

Title: Karly Salinas - Worship My Feet Mutt (4K)

Description: Ultra HD Karly wants 'pathetic mutt' to worship her feet. She makes mutt lick and suck all her toes. Mutt worships Karly's feet the way she wants. Karly is very bossy and bratty. Karly gets mad at mutt because he is an idiot. Everyone hates mutt, but at least he can lick a foot. It's his only redeeming quality, and the only reason the girls keep him around. Well, his tongue and his money. Karly demands $400 from mutt. Mutt doesn't have the funds available, but mutt Karly insists he takes out a cash advance on his credit card. The idiot agrees! Girls hate mutt, but they love his money and it's so easy to take it from him. (8:31 long)

Clip Contains: Karly Salinas, Fluffy, Female Domination, Foot Worship, Brat Girls, Financial Domination
Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , BRAT GIRLS , FINANCIAL DOMINATION
Keywords: karly salinas , fluffy

Duration: 9 Min
Size: 1866 Mb

Download:

Title: Countdown to Cum - Super HD

Description: Are you ready slave? You need to pull down your pants and start playing with that pathetic little cock of yours, but only under my instruction...

Tags: forced masturbation, high heels, humiliation, pov, rubber, verbal humiliation

Duration: 8 Min
Size: 415 Mb

Download:

Title: Amadahy Lola and Noe - Pedicure Party Leaves slave with a Full Belly (Part 2) (1080 HD)

Description: 1080 HD Amadahy, Lola and Noe have just gotten back from having dinner and they decide to have a pedicure party in the living room. The three girls use a Ped Egg to scrape the calluses from the bottoms of their feet, and trim their toenails right into a waiting slave's mouth. Poor Andy has to be the waste bin for the pedicure party. He has to eat the foot dust and toenails from all three girls. The girls ignore Andy. They talk to each other instead, because obviously, that's more interesting than talking to a waste bin. Andy eats two more big loads of foot dust in Part 2 before the girls leave him and head out to the hot tub for a soak. (13:20 long)

Clip Contains: Amadahy, Lola, Noe, Female Domination, Foot Worship, Pedicure Party, Two Foot Dust Feedings, Spitting, Small Penis Humiliation, Brat Girls
Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP , BRAT GIRLS , SPITTING , SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION
Keywords: foot dust , pedicure party

Duration: 13 Min
Size: 959 Mb

Download:

Title: Brainless Sniffing Sissy Faggot Bimbo Cocksucker Mindwashing

Description: This is an intense sissy cock sucker mindwashing experience for sniffing sissy faggots. All of the images are in crystal clear high definition and will pop right out of your screen as you stare, sniff and stroke. The colors, girls and flashing words and images are the perfect eye candy for you to get lost in while you're in that fucked up state. As your brain leaks out of your cock, you will see the Brats of HumiliationPOV encouraging you to sniff more while sissy faggot videos overtake your weak brain. The audio is absolutely mindnumbing. It is done by mesmerize domme Jenny Demilo and has also has an intense techno beat in the background. Be warned, this clip along with your favorite bottle, will turn you into a complete mindwashed sissy faggot bimbo. There is no coming back from this. (Sniffing isn't necessary but will take the experience to a whole new level.)

You need to be a sissy faggot. You want to be a brainless sissy bimbo faggot. You will be a sissy that is always ready with an open mouth, a greedy sissy who loves cock so much that soon it will be all you can think about. You crave that feeling of being used for what you are, a sissy cock sucker who will service cock at my command. You will do anything just for a fix of hard, throbbing cock. Hard throbbing cock in your greedy sissy cock craving mouth.

Category: SISSY SLUTS
Related Categories: FEMINIZATION , MAKE ME BI , BISEXUAL ENCOURAGEMENT , BIMBOFICATION , SISSY TRAINING
Keywords: feminization

Duration: 15 Min
Size: 1104 Mb

Download:

Title: Slave For Spit - Super HD

Description: Nothing more than an object to slap and spit at... that is what these two cruel Dommes decide their slave is good for. They rub their gloved hands all over his face, then slap him repeatedly and spit at him and in his mouth. Combined with verbal lashings, the slave is left degraded and humiliated, sore and dripping with spit.

Tags: face slapping, gloves, humiliation, spitting, verbal humiliation

Duration: 5 Min
Size: 263 Mb

Download:

Title: Isabella Nice - Makes a Locked Loser Worship her Feet (4K)

Description: Ultra HD Isabella Nice enjoys some candy while a locked loser has to worship her feet. She is very mean to the loser and yells at it. Izzy hates losers. The loser is actually her stepbrother and their guardians have put Izzy in charge. When the parental guardians are away Izzy gets very mean to her stepbrother and makes him lick her feet. Izzy decides to not let her stepbrother out of chastity. No reason. Just because she says so. Izzy is so mean to her stepsibling! (9:50 long)

Clip Contains: Isabella Nice, Female Domination, Foot Worship, Brat Girls, Chastity, Taboo
Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: BRAT GIRLS , FEMALE DOMINATION , CHASTITY MALE , TABOO
Keywords: isabella nice , fluffy

Size: 1452 Mb

Download:

Title: Amadahy Lola and Noe - Pedicure Party Leaves slave with a Full Belly (Part 1) (1080 HD)

Description: 1080 HD Amadahy, Lola and Noe have just gotten back from having dinner and they decide to have a pedicure party in the living room. The three girls use a Ped Egg to scrape the calluses from the bottoms of their feet, and trim their toenails right into a waiting slave's mouth. Poor Andy has to be the waste bin for the pedicure party. He has to eat the foot dust and toenails from all three girls. The girls ignore Andy. They talk to each other instead, because obviously, that's more interesting than talking to a waste bin. Andy eats two big loads of foot dust, and the pedicure party isn't even over yet.(15:57 long)

Clip Contains: Amadahy, Lola, Noe, Female Domination, Foot Worship, Pedicure Party, Two Foot Dust Feedings, Toenail Eating, Spitting, Brat Girls
Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP , BRAT GIRLS , TOENAIL FETISH , SPITTING
Keywords: foot dust eating , toenail eating

Duration: 16 Min
Size: 1188 Mb

Download:

Title: Cuckold Affirmations

Description: Princess Amber loves adding to the humiliation of Her pathetic husband by reminding him of what a worthless, helpless, pathetic beta bitch it is. Even worse for the thing, is that She has forced it to learn and memorize countless affirmations and mantras to drill it's loser status deeper and deeper into it's sad little cuckold head.

She has the loser on it's knees, collared, and leashed with a heavy chain as She chastises it for it's inadequacies. As She tears into it verbally, She forces it to crawl over to the huge mirror in the bedroom and look at itself as it repeats it's pathetic lines about how every man She knows or interacts with is better and more important than it is. It nearly tears up as She continues to denigrate and insult it for being a completely useless husband aside from using it's bank account as Her personal fund to party with other REAL MEN.

Watch how terribly She treats this lumbering oaf who is ridiculously in love with Her all to rub it in it's face that it isn't now, and never will be, good enough to be with a real American Mean Girl...

Related Categories: CUCKOLDING , CFNM , HUMILIATION , FEMDOM , ARROGANT WOMAN
Keywords: princess amber , piggy slave , cuckold humiliation , mantras , affirmation , verbal humiliation , emasculation , cuck slave , flr , female led relationship , blonde goddess , bratty princess , cruel femdom , slave humiliation , foot fetish

Duration: 16 Min
Size: 505 Mb

Download:

Title: Milah - Training Your Human Chair (Final Test) (4K)

Description: Ultra HD Milah Romanov guides her viewers through her human chair training technique. This chair she has been training for several months. Today is the final test. Milah shows how the chair has become very unresponsive over time but can still follow simple instructions. Milah tells it to lay on the bed so that she can sit on its face. This chair has been facesat by many great Dominatrices, and now he has reached the final test: Milah. Milah asks the human chair simple questions that most humans could easily answer, but the chair is unresponsive. This makes him a very stupid human, but a very excellent chair. But can he handle Milah's curves? Today is the final test. If it passes, then it is ready for shipment. If he fails, the training will need to start over. Milah starts the test with a scissorhold, then commences facesitting. Is this subject the perfect chair? Will it survive the final test? (10:25 long)

Clip Contains: Milah Romanov, Female Domination, BBW Facesitting, Scissorhold
Related Categories: BBW FACE SITTING , BBW DOMINATION , SCISSORHOLD
Keywords: milah romanov

Size: 3676 Mb

Download:

Title: Relentless Masturbation Mockery PMV For Chronic Masturbating Goons

Description: You porn addicted chronic masturbating fucktards are going to love this clip! This is a hardcore masturbation mockery PMV! It is twelve minutes of the hottest brats mocking you over and over and over again! Nothing but pure jerkoff mockery set to a techno beat that you can wank your cock in rhythm to while you watch the brats mock you relentlessly! There is also a hot, bratty voice encouraging you to jerk it while reinforcing that fact that you're a porn addicted wanker! Get ready to spend the rest of your night with this on loop LOL! Put yourself in an aroma induced stupor and let your mind be overwhelmed by the sites and sounds of this new PMV from HumiliationPOV! Grab your cock jerkoff junkie and jerk until you're a bråindeåd gooner LOL!

Category: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION
Related Categories: MIND FUCK , MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION , MASTURBATION ENCOURAGEMENT , BRAT GIRLS , EDGING GAMES
Keywords: mind fuck

Duration: 11 Min
Size: 841 Mb

Download:

Title: Anal Stretch - Super HD

Description: Governess Elizabeth has enrolled her patient on an anal stretching program. This entails weekly and sometimes daily treatment, with a variety of techniques and toys, all well practised by the highly experienced nurse. She begins with a thorough finger exploration of his anal passage, before plunging a number of dildo's deep inside him. After an inflatable butt plug has been expanded several times beyond the patient's perceived limits, he is then ass fucked, deep, hard and fast... exactly how the nurse likes it.

Tags: anal, clinic, dildo, medical, nurse, pegging, rubber, strap-on

Duration: 24 Min
Size: 1251 Mb

Download:

Title: The Lesser Beings (4K)

Description: After a long day of shooting at the Manor, Princess Amber and I were sitting around, talking, taking selfies, and discussing how amazing it is that Our wants and needs are completely tended to by loser beta males and how they sacrifice nearly everything for US! Just take these two sad sacks for example; instead of having any real useful purpose, We use them as chairs as We reflect on the day and consider what to do later tonight. These idiots just sit there quietly being objectified and abused while We mock and taunt them.

And then the stupid ginger one had the gall to say its back was hurting. OMFG??? Are you kidding Me bitch? You're a fucking chair. CHAIRS DO NOT TALK SO SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Needless to say, this just inspired more abuse and degradation from Amber and I and even Platinum joined in on the taunting from behind the camera. The bald one that Amber was sitting was sweating like an NBA All-Star after barely 10 minutes, and My god are these things so beneath Us (Literally and Figuratively...)

Check out the clip to see what happens when Mean Girls sit around and gossip about slaves, previos other slaves, Our boyfriends, Alpha and Beta males, and how pretty much everyone in the world who isn't a Mean Girl, is beneath Us, and truly a Lesser Being...

~ Ms. Lexi Chase ~

Category: HUMAN FURNITURE
Related Categories: FEMDOM , CFNM , HIGHLY ARCHED FEET , STILETTOS , HIGH HEELS
Keywords: lexi chase , princess amber , goddess platinum , bald slave , ginger slave , human furniture , objectification , slave task , humiliation , slave duties , bratty girls , entitled women , miss lexi , broken slave , foot fetish

Size: 321 Mb

Download:

Title: Smoked Out - Super HD

Description: Miss Deelight takes pleasure in using her TV maid as a human ashtray and spittoon for her smokey spit. Why bother dirty an ashtray, when you have a slave mouth to swallow the filthy ash...

Tags: boot worship, boots, corset, human ashtray, leather, smoking, spitting

Duration: 9 Min
Size: 476 Mb

Download:

Title: Ride to Orgasm

Description: Ash Hollywood uses males for her pleasure, his face only exists to get her off. Ash begins rubbing her pussy up and down his face then smothering him with the full weight of her body while his tongue struggles to please her. She grinds her pussy against his mouth to orgasm.

Related Categories: SMOTHER , PUSSY WORSHIP , ASS LICKING , ORAL SERVITUDE , ASS SMOTHERING
Keywords: ash hollywood

Size: 228 Mb

Download:

Title: Deep Penetration

Description: Mistress Lexi Sindel straps on her big black cock to pound her bitch boys ass. His legs are restrained wide open to accept her thick long cock. She plows his ass hard then flips him over for a deep

Category: STRAP-ON
Related Categories: PEGGING , BONDAGE , FEMDOM , ANAL , FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: lexi sindel , owen grey , pegging , femdom empire , strap-on , bondage device

Duration: 6 Min
Size: 175 Mb

Download:

Title: The Deans Demands

Description: The Dean of students Mrs. Brandi Love works out a special arrangement for her unruly male students.. She enjoys taking advantage of youthful boys, and they are eager to please a powerful woman. She grabs his face and places it in between her legs, he is going to lick his way out of trouble. Brandi Love teaches him how to orally please a women. She doesn't stop riding his face until she cums.

Related Categories: PUSSY WORSHIP , MILF , OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN , PUSSY EATING , OFFICE DOMINATION
Keywords: brandi love

Duration: 13 Min
Size: 845 Mb

Download:

Title: December 1, 2020 - Andreina Deluxe, Glenn King/Strip Club Domme

Description: Things are a little different at the MeanBitch Strip Club: the dancers are in charge and the customers OBEY! Queen Andreina Deluxe is a Colombian stripper who uses men for her pleasure. She grinds her BIG ASS on him until he is helpless and then takes all his money. She shoves her feet in his face and then makes him worship her ass. In the end she uses her long hair to give him a HAIRJOB! HOT ASS WORSHIP, FOOT WORSHIP, FACESITTING, AND MORE!

With: Andreina Deluxe, Glenn King
Categories: Big Ass, Facesitting, Feet, Femdom, Fetish, Foot Worship, Latinx, Male Sub, Meanbitch, Pussy Eating, Rimming, Role Play, Slave, Smothering, Sniffing

Duration: 37 Min
Size: 2666 Mb

Download:

Title: November 30, 2020 - Lady Lilith, Sklave/Lady Lilith - Diabolus Semper (Part 3 - 3)

Description: This Diabolic lesson starts for the Rubber Object with guessing favourite number of his Mistress. What he does not know that this Number is the count of Whip Lashes he will get over his Lessons. First, he get to bend over in a very uncomfortable Position and his balls and dick get used in a really rough way. Then he must waddle in this position with bound and horrible hurting balls to the carousel at the Ceiling to his next punishment place. Now his Asshole comes to the game and his poor dick made a friendship with the electroshock device. Totally horny about this treatment and his degradation he wants to come.

With: Lady Lilith, Sklave
Categories: BDSM, Bondage, Buttplug, CBT, Domination, Dominatrix, Dungeon, Electrode Punishments, Femdom, Fetish, Fisting, German, Gimp, High Heels, Humiliation, Latex, Leather Cuffs, Mask, Metal Bondage, Paddle, Rope Bondage, Suspension

Duration: 20 Min
Size: 1477 Mb

Download:

Title: Your duties have Just Begun

Description: Mistress Kandy loves making her slave struggle to please her. In this scene she begins by sitting on his face and without delay pushes him to the limit until he starts to kick for air. She ignores his predicament though and when she does eventually let him breath it's only for a half second. She has fun testing him this way but eventually decides she wants her ass licked more than she wants to be amused. She tells him to get his tongue in her ass and to encourage him she starts stroking his cock. Soon the slave is hard as a rock but she tells him he can not cum. Kandy then rolls off the slave and onto her side so you can now see clearly her asshole as the slave eagerly eats it.

Kandy then tells him that his duties to her ass have just begun, she plans to use him as toilet slave. She pushes the slave back and spreads her ass cheeks wide so you get a great up close view of her perfectly pleated asshole. As Kandy stretches out her legs, she now uses her feet to stroke the slaves cock. She suddenly gets very vocal tells the slave he is nothing but a filthy toilet and tells him to wrap his lips around her asshole.

Category: TOILET SLAVERY
Related Categories: ASS WORSHIP , ASS SMOTHERING , ASS LICKING
Keywords: toilet slavery , ass worship , ass licking , ass smother , mistress kandy

Size: 599 Mb

Download:

Title: The Exchange Student (Part 1-3) (Release date: Dec 01, 2020)

Description: Having the exchange student Pierre to stay is an exciting experience - at least for the women involved. They have never had such free access to a nude boy's body before and are revelling in the opportunity. For the other men present however it's a lot more uncomfortable.

PART 3: Pierre is totally at ease being naked around the fully-clothed women. And when he takes a bath, he is quite happy for Aunt Finula to give him a helping hand - just like his mother would do at home. Where he comes from it is also traditional to drain the men's testicles of sperm...

Duration: 27 Min
Size: 475 Mb
Resolution: 960x540

Download:
Download - 401.0 MB
Download - 74.4 MB

Title: Shrunken Foot Worshipers Last Orgasm

Description: Mistress T surprises you by saying she is going to let you worship her feet after rejecting your many requests to do so. What you don't know is that she has used a secret potion on her feet that shrinks you when you start to lick her soles. As she orders you to kiss, lick and worship her feet, they keep getting bigger and bigger until you find yourself no bigger than her little toe. You are so tiny and her feet and toes are so huge, it's overwhelming. The moistness, the aroma, the texture, you literally are climbing between her toes to get to every square inch of her magnificent feet.

Then Mistress T tells you to stroke your cock, she is going to let you cum. She gives you a countdown and you struggle not to cum as you are buried in her toe flesh and essence. This will be the last orgasm of your life because someone as tiny as you has no purpose, she will squeeze you between her toes once you cum and then devour you. What a way to go!

Category: GIANTESS
Related Categories: VORE , FOOT WORSHIP , FEMDOM POV
Keywords: mistress t , giantess , vore , pov , foot worship

Duration: 7 Min
Size: 520 Mb

Download:

Title: Irresistibly Tasty

Description: A C4S Top 5 Seller - Toilet Slavery

Mistress Kandy has her slave locked in the cage with only his head sticking out. She is there to further address their discussions about the slave becoming her full toilet. She asks him "You want to eat my waste don't you?". The slave says he does. What slave wouldn't after all? "Part of that will be to stimulate my ass with your tongue first" she says to the slave. Kandy puts her finger in her bum hole and then pulls it out for the slave to smell. After running her gloved hand under his nose she sticks the finger in his mouth. "Taste it" she tells him. Kandy then gets up on the cage so her ass is now literally sitting on the slaves face. He can now lick and lick her ass and get his tongue inside her as far as possible. "That tongue needs to get wet and deep in there" she says with a smile.

A great camera angle gives you a full screen close up view of Kandy's beautiful fat ass as it slides up and down the slaves tongue. She mentions that she purposely didn't wipe herself very well previously and that is so the slave gets a sense of the taste before his first experience as a human toilet. "Tell me how hungry you are?" she demands. The slave replies, "I'm so hungry, Goddess." Yes, Kandy has trapped him, he will be her full toilet, he is to weak to say no. Now Kandy gives you a notice. She points and says maybe you should take this slaves place. Are you up to? Now she has been licked and tongued enough. "Wrap you lips around my anus, it's time" she tells the slave. The slave does as he is expected to do and then Kandy turns around and has him lick her glistening clean. She again looks at you and says, "Could you do as good a job?" Could you?

Category: TOILET SLAVERY
Related Categories: ASS WORSHIP , BONDAGE DEVICE , ASS LICKING
Keywords: toilet slavery , mistress kandy , ass licking , ass worship , bondage

Duration: 6 Min
Size: 472 Mb

Download:

Title: December 1, 2020 - Bridgette B, Lacie James, Johnny Cockring, Gabriel Dalessandro/Pleasure & Pain

Description: STARE AT YOUR WIFE AND HER GIRLFRIEND DO IT TO ANOTHER MAN. Hubby gets a big COCK stuffed up his ass while watching his wife give pleasure and pain to another man. - BRIDGETTE B. & LACIE JAMES

"TELL ME YOU WANT YOUR WIFE TO SIT ON ANOTHER MANS FACE. BEG FOR THIS BIG COCK IN YOUR ASS."

With: Bridgette B, Lacie James, Johnny Cockring, Gabriel Dalessandro
Categories: Big Tits, Bisexual, Blowjob, Boot, Chains, Chastity Play, Confined Cock, Corset, Cuckolding, Dildo, Dominatrix, Facesitting, Femdom, Fetish, Gay, High Heels, Nylons Stockings, Paddle, Shoe Licking, Slapping, Spanking, Strokers, Swallow

Size: 903 Mb

Download:

Back