Most hot topics Ms. video! All Femdon! [Update every day]

Title: Punishment Busting - Super HD

Description: Lady Sophia Black likes to ball-bust her slaves, but injects extra brutality when it's a punishment busting. Although this slave can usually take heavy ball-busting, he soon realises it is unwise to make Lady Sophia Black angry! She slams her boots and knees into his groin with such force it soon brings him to his knees, yet she drags him up for more! Beautiful ball busting bliss in brutal boots!

Tags: ball busting, boots, corset, domestic, leather boots, leather corset, leather knee boots, rubber

Format: MP4
Duration: 13 Min
Size: 676 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
Download | Play it online

Title: Letchy Landlord - Super HD

Description: Ms Nikki discovers her landlord has a dirty little secret. Whilst she's out at work, he's been rummaging through her shoe and boot collection. Armed with this information and a threat to expose his perversions to his friends and family, she makes some changes to the lodging arrangements. She tells him she'll live rent free and from now on, he'll perform a number of duties each and every time she comes home...

Tags: blackmail, boot worship, boots, cp, crop, domestic, face slapping, food play, foot worship, humiliation, office, rubber, shoe worship, spitting, sploshing, spoon, stocking worship, trampling, whip

Duration: 55 Min
Size: 2847 Mb

Download:

Title: December 11, 2020 - PISSED OFF (Part 1 of 4)

Description: La Baronessa, Lady Naina, Lady Kate, and Lady Lara are subjecting a very bizarre text for the incapable slave. The test contains extreme feeding, an education as a pussy and asslicker, facesitting, spitting, hardest face slapping and intensive humiliation. Mister P. is supporting the Ladies and his rock hard cock has to be sucked by the slave. Bound to a chair, he also gets a huge load of golden showers. Thus he has to puke because of all the pee, there is going to be a radical showdown. His useless cock is going to be circumcised by a trained hand. As a dessert, he may even swallow his own foreskin! Bon Appetit! (Part 1 of 4)

With: Carmen Rivera, Slave Foreskin, Lady Naina, Mister P.
Categories: Bizarre, Boot, Circumcised, Collar, Corset, Dominatrix, Facesitting, Femdom, Fetish, Fishnets, Foreskin, High Heels, Humiliation, Kinky, Latex, Male Sub, Mask, Slapping, Slave, Spit, Swallow

Duration: 30 Min
Size: 2218 Mb

Download:

Title: December 9, 2020 - Kleio Valentien, Michael Vegas/Kleio Fist

Description: Kleio Valentien v. Michael Vegas

With: Kleio Valentien, Michael Vegas
Categories: Anal, Anal Fisting, Big Toy, Blonde, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Dildo, Facefucking, Facial, Fisting, Lingerie, Nylons Stockings, Pegging, Strap On, Tattoo

Duration: 41 Min
Size: 2987 Mb

Download:

Title: STEP-MOMMY TREATS YOUR FOOT FETISH feat AstroDomina (HD MP4)

Description: When I discover your fetishes I don't shame you. No - I love to encourage them to grow in order to serve ME!

Your step-mommy needs to have a talk with you, so she calls you into her room. She's noticed you've been struggling lately, with all your urges suddenly coming to bloom. She questions you until you reveal you have an attraction to women's feet. You expected her to react strongly, but she says she understands, and that people have all sorts of attractions. However she's going to need to test you first, so she orders you to strip and kneel on the floor.

Now that your kneeling, she lifts her feet up right in your face. Don't worry boy, this is what you need, and it becomes really apparent from your hard little penis. Her feet are dirty even, so you must like that too huh? She says you're obviously attracted to them, but maybe you should try kissing them too.. Yes she knows they're really dirty but it's not going to hurt you

She seems to like having her feet kissed too, and instructs you further on how to clean them and admire them. She know's in order to let you leave the nest and meet women, she's going to have to train you how to properly serve their feet. What is it? Oh you feel like you're going to explode? Well don't hold back she says. Yes she will like this arrangement and you will learn to be her proper foot servant!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Category: FOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: STEP-MOMMY DOMME , FOOT FETISH , FEET JOI , WRINKLED SOLES , TABOO
Keywords: asian goddess , asian dominatrix , asian princess , astrodomina , foot fetish , foot tease , step-mommy domme , femdom pov , female domination , slave training , pov foot worship , dirty feet , dirty soles , wrinkled soles , taboo

Duration: 11 Min
Size: 705 Mb

Download:

Title: ASS TRAPPED Starring Bossy Delilah/BOOT LOVER'S REMORSE Starring Bossy Delilah and Hannah Hunt

Description: nly a diabolical duo as cruel and sadistic as Bossy Delilah and Hannah Hunt can break a man both mentally and physically using nothing more than their magnificent leather boots.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: BDSM , HUMILIATION , BOOT DOMINATION , CBT , LEATHER FETISH
Keywords: bossy deliah , bdsm , boot goddess , hannah hunt , bondage , cock and ball torment , female supremacy , discipline , dick punishment , female superiority , boot worship , leather fetish , femdom , boot domination , boot slave training

The breath control and air deprivation games continue, as Bossy Delilah continues to keep her prey trapped beneath her glorious ass. Shackled to her smother bench and unable to move, Delilah's helpless slave must simply lie there in dire anticipation as Delilah lowers her voluptuous derriere full weight over his nose and mouth.

Category: FACE SITTING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , ASS HUMILIATION , BONDAGE , SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING , ASS SMOTHERING
Keywords: bossy delilah , bdsm , ass smothering , female domination , bondage , ass humiliation , female superiority , discipline , face sitting , female supremacy , ass goddess , slave punishment , femdom , sadist , ass slave training

Duration: 28 min
Size: 1488 Mb

Download:

Title: December 8, 2020 - Kristina Rose, Manda Moxxi, Glenn King/CuckQuean 2 - Kristina Rose

Description: Manda made a huge mistake when she accused her co-worker Kristina of stealing her lunch. When Kristina gets revenge, she goes all the way. When Manda arrives home she finds that Kristina came to her house and seduced her husband. She gets revenge on Manda by turning her into her cuckold (cuckquean)!! She fucks manda's husband in front of her while Manda apologizes and cries, and even makes Manda lick her feet while she sucks her husband's cock! INCREDIBLE CUCKQUEAN SCENE WITH ONE OF THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME KRISTINA ROSE!!

With: Kristina Rose, Manda Moxxi, Glenn King
Categories: Blowjob, Cuckolding, Feet, Female Slave, Femdom, Fetish, Foot Worship, Humiliation, Male Sub, PIV, Pussy Eating, Rimming, Role Play, Slave, Smothering, Sniffing

Duration: 40 Min
Size: 2906 Mb

Download:

Title: December 10, 2020 - Vanessa Vega, Jay West/Fetish Dreamland (3 of 4)

Description: Jay tosses and turns in bed as he traverses out of his schoolroom dream - but then, he wakes up in a hospital bed with super hot nurse Vanessa at his bedside. She begins to examine him and Jay hopes the "exam" will soon become a hand job. But no such luck; Vanessa is indeed focused on his dick, but she has another round of CBT in mind. As his cock is slapped and twisted Jay realizes his nightmare is continuing but has just morphed into a different scenario. Once she is no longer amused by abusing his now aching cock and balls, she magically materializes a flogger and a dragon's tail, makes him bend over, and proceeds to make his ass just as red as his balls. And it's not over yet! (Part 3 of 4)

This scene is a 2021 AVN Award nominee for Best Special Effects.

With: Vanessa Vega, Jay West
Categories: BDSM, Brunette, CBT, Discipline, Domination, Dominatrix, Femdom, Fetish, Flogging, Humiliation, Kinky, Male Sub, Medical Fetish, Nurse, Role Play, Submission, Uniform

Duration: 14 Min
Size: 975 Mb

Download:

Title: December 9, 2020 - Victoria Voxxx, Will Havoc/Female Sexually Dominates Man Who Underestimated Her

Description: Will Havoc has a pretty good wrestling record. He has two losses against two legit grapplers. Today he is a taking on Victoria Vox who has never wrestled a day in her life but she did grow up with a lot of brothers who use to kick her ass a lot so she definitely knows how to throw down.

This match is incredibly close. The loser only loses by 1 stinking point but all in all, it's a pretty definitive win for the victor. These two sexual gladiators put so much sexual energy into this match. They are constantly doing mutual masturbation, kissing, facesitting, rear naked holds, body scissor, and pins on each other all the meanwhile throwing their sexual dominance at each other. It's a true power play game.

The loser is fucked in the ass hole, used for the winner's pleasure, and then anally fisted and then rubbed more and more after orgasm to intensify the feeling so much it becomes irritating. Loser must worship the feet and muscles of the sweaty, sexy winner.

With: Victoria Voxxx, Will Havoc
Categories: Anal, Erotic Wrestling, Facesitting, Feet, Fisting, Masturbation, Mixed, Pegging, Pierced Nipples, PIV, Sex Fight, Straight, Strap On, Tattoo, Partner Studio, Vaginal Penetration, Wrestling

Duration: 48 Min
Size: 3502 Mb

Download:

Title: Kendra James: The Purrfect Seductress! mp4 HD

Description: Catwoman has pulled off the perfect jewel heist, or so she thinks, instead that annoying boy blunder Robin has followed a trail of clues to her hideout and catches her red handed with the priceless diamond necklace she's absconded with. Of course the fiendish feline is prepared for the naive heroes interruption and quickly scratches him with her toxic claws. Robin goes down, too weak to defend himself. When he comes to, he's bound to a metal cage, his costume ripped open and his back exposed. The slinky little minx plays a bit of cat and mouse with him, teasing her prey before pulling out her whip and punishing him for so rudely barging in on her. She takes her time t*orturing him and switches between a flogger and her single tail. His threats to call the Batman fall on deaf ears as she assures him she's ready for the big bad bat, in fact, she wants to use Robin as bait. Her whip kisses his flesh as he moans and begs for mercy, leaving little welts on his sensitive skin. It seems the boy wonder doesn't have the same mental stamina to deal with punishment as his mentor... <br>

Includes: Kendra James, Mistress Kendra, femdom, cosplay, costumes, single tail, whipping, flogging, bondage, bound slave, mental domination, mind fuck, humiliation, costume destruction, tease and denial, magic control, knock out <br>

Order a custom video KendraCustoms

Category: SUPERHEROINES
Related Categories: SUPER VILLAIN, WHIPPING, COSPLAY, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM.
Keywords: kendra james, costumes, male slave, mistress kendra, flogging, struggling, single tail, peril, submissive hero, humiliation, mesmerize, submissive man, latex catsuit, rope bondage, magic control.

Duration: 8 Min
Size: 603 Mb

Download:

Title: Avery Jane vs Cody Carter

Description: This one goes out to all the foot lovers! Our wrestlers seem to love having their feet worshipped during the wrestling and the prize round and we enjoy watching it. Today we have compiled all the best foot action. All the toe sucking, foot licking, foot worship, shrimping, sole searching all in one place. The foot worship is foreplay and also enhances the rest of the fucking that often ends with creampies and cum on the feet and even lift and carry. Watch these athletes breath in the stinky air from the toes while it arouses them and makes them all cum.

Amilia Onyx, Bella Rossi, Brandi Mae, Daisy Ducati

Category: MIXED WRESTLING
Related Categories: MIXED FIGHTING , ASS HUMILIATION , FACIALS
Keywords: erotic wrestling , sex fight , pin , submissions , wrestling , mixedwrestling , man vs woman , male dominates female , cum in eyes

Duration: 63 Min
Size: 2744 Mb

Download:

Title: Not good enough to deserve a real orgasm

Description: My slave sit has new work responsibilities for Me, and, as I told him, if he does a good job maybe I'll consider granting him a release. he's been locked in his steel chastity for the last two years and I've granted him only three orgasms in that entire time. The poor boy: balls so blue, full of cum, and he's so powerless to do anything about it, and frustrated; just the way I like to keep him. he's so eagerly awaiting My touch that removing the cage, after 128 days since his last release, is no easy task. But I don't know how much he will get to enjoy it... I know electric play is one of sit's greatest fears, and I like hearing him whine and whimper in fright and pain as he sees the zapper approaching his tender genitals. Having him locked in My cock stocks, gagged to muffle the excessive noise of his suffering, I can choose to either torture or rouse that tiny dicklet with My Doxy vibrator; maybe both at the same time. sit has absolutely no control over that cock, My cock, and even if I grant him an orgasm for doing an acceptable job, he has not even remotely deserved a full orgasm. So the only touch he will get when close to cumming will be of My crop on his balls, and it will not be a pleasant one. Ruining his pleasure is what I like to do with him anyway.

#1 clip in category "RUINED ORGASMS"
Category: RUINED ORGASMS
Related Categories: ORGASM CONTROL , ELECTRIC PLAY , BONDAGE DEVICE , PREGNANT , NIPPLE PLAY
Keywords: ezada

Duration: 21 Min
Size: 1271 Mb

Download:

Title: December 8, 2020 - Kitty Glitter, Iron Balls/Violet's Fembot Footjob Training

Description: Fembot Violet learns a new function.

With: Kitty Glitter, Iron Balls
Categories: Blonde, Crop, Doctor, Fetish, Foot Fetish, Footjob, Kinky, Master, Nylons Stockings, Role Play, Slim, Tattoo

Duration: 6 Min
Size: 442 Mb

Download:

Title: Dance for me

Description: Miss Nikky French has her slave right where she wants him!

Well presented and with his arms suspended, he can't guard himself from this brutal yet sensual ball busting

As you should already know Miss Nikky French has truly mastered the art of sensual & sadistic domination

Mistress begins to tease Squishy with her sharp nails and scratches her name into his skin

Nikky then grabs, squeezes and pulls her slaves balls to the ground, causing his feet to leave the ground in agony.

Shortly after Miss Nikky uses her knee to crush her slaves balls & starts to tease Squishy with her beautiful arse on his cock & balls, whilst squeezing and pulling on them!

Watch how Miss Nikky French boots her slaves balls into the sky and teases him throughout with her beautiful backside

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: CBT , FEMALE DOMINATION , BOOT DOMINATION , SUSPENSION , BONDAGE
Keywords: tied , nikky , french , kicking , knee , sadistic queens , extreme , tease , femdom , mistress , goddess , slave , squishy , boots , nikky french

Duration: 9 Min
Size: 1461 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

Title: Dont You Dare Cum

Description: Top 50 Clip

* #9 MOST POPULAR VIDEO OF THE YEAR *

Tonight is all about her pleasure and her orgasms. You are not permitted to cum. If you do, you will be locked in your chains all night long.

Category: FORCED EJACULATIONS
Related Categories: COCK TEASE , BONDAGE MALE , BIG BUTTS , ASS WORSHIP , BIG TITS
Keywords: samantha mack , spaniard

Duration: 11 Min
Size: 287 Mb

Download:

Title: December 10, 2020 - Kristina Rose, Jason Katana/PUTTING DOWN HER HUSBAND. AND COLLECTING THE LOOT

Description: THERE IS SOMETHING I WANT FROM YOU.

Is there a more terrifying thought than, one day your wife will just get tired of you and divorce you without out a second thought taking half of everything and leave your life in tatters? There actually is something worse than that. What if one evening you wake up and can't move? What if your wife has done something that could make your heart explode? What if she makes you sign life insurance papers, and you are unable to resist doing so?

With: Kristina Rose, Jason Katana

Categories: Big Tits, Brunette, Edging, Femdom, Handjob, Lingerie, Nylons Stockings, POV

Duration: 15 Min
Size: 1072 Mb

Download:

Title: Vera & Maya- Sexy Nurse Inspection (Pt 1)

Description: A patient came into the medical clinic in an arm cast & inflatable leg splints. Nurses Vera & Maya Sinstress inspect to see what the patient's diagnosis is & what they can do to treat it. After looking down his throat, the Ladies are certain he has a condition called "Cum Tonsilitis " from excessive cum eating. When they discover his pubic region is shaved, it becomes all to clear that the patient's arm is a stress fracture due to frequent masturbation.

This is the 1st part in a 5 clip series. It contains: Nurse Roleplay, Medical Fetish, Arm Cast, Medical Inspection & Playful teasing. Available in 3 formats,

Category: UNIFORMS
Related Categories: MEDICAL CLINIC , MEDICAL FETISH , ROLE PLAY , FEMALE DOMINATION , NURSE PLAY
Keywords: mistress vera , miss vera , nurse role play , nurse uniform , maya sinstress , mistress maya , leg casts , arm casts , inflatable leg springs , sexy nurses , oral nurse inspection , tongue depressor , thermometer , temperature taking , naughty nurse

Duration: 5 Min
Size: 47 Mb

Download:

Title: December 10, 2020 - Lady Patricia, El Turry/Testicle Crushing

Description: Mistress punishes submissive's testicles in order to discipline him. The submissive to step on his testicles hard, Mistress has to crush them and for this he places him on his back, inserting his testicles into the cock box

With: Lady Patricia, El Turry
Categories: BDSM, Bondage, Brunette, CBT, Corset, Discipline, Dominatrix, Dungeon, High Heels, Humiliation, Male Sub, Mask, Nipple Clamps, Pain, Shoe Licking

Duration: 17 Min
Size: 1223 Mb

Download:

Title: After fitness - part 2 (English Language)

Description: Oh gosh, what a day! As a Goddess, you have to take care of yourself, inside and out. This day was all about me, basically just like every other day. I came home so sweaty and tired, and my slut seems to miss me so bad. He just imagined in what condition will my soles be. And he wasn't disappointed. The stink is so intense, I couldn't hold my sweaty socks more then few seconds. But who will know turn on the washing machine just for a pair of socks, if you have a slut's mouth? He will make sure that they are cleaned and ready to wear them again. Before we get on with cleaning, I will use him as my ashtray, cause it's more interesting to have a live ashtray than that boring glass one, right?

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION , SMOKING , SOCK SMELLING , FOOT SMOTHER , FOOT HUMILIATION
Keywords: dirty socks , smelly socks , stinky socks , goddess worship , sweaty feet , soles , stinky feet , foot fetish , female domination , barefoot , goddess mia , socks eating , smelly feet , sneakers

Duration: 12 Min
Size: 1130 Mb

Download:

Title: Cow milking time

Description: My poor hubby is in such a difficult situation: he's been in a very uncomfortable bondage position all night and I am not releasing him just yet. I know he's tired, hungry and thirsty, but I don't care, I'm still going have some fun at his expense. I love the vulnerable angle he's shackled in: I can beat him, I can fuck him, and I can use him in any way I want. So let's see whether he's still a real man and can cum, after being bent over like a broken twig for all those hours. To force all the cum out of My balls, there's no better way to start than a crop whipping. The poor hubby hates pain, but who cares? What I want is to drain his balls, and he can amuse Me in the process. I wonder which pet he will be for Me today: a cow, a puppy, a pig? I guess a cow that is getting milked. With a little lube and a few sensual strokes, hubby is soon mooing like a heifer in heat. My little cow, eventually, cums on My command. Oh too bad I just had to ruin his orgasm, letting all his "milk" spill out and trickle down onto the dungeon floor...

This clip shows a part of a private play and was filmed with the camera on a tripod.

#1 clip in category "ORGASM CONTROL"
Category: ORGASM CONTROL
Related Categories: RUINED ORGASMS , PET PLAY , BONDAGE DEVICE , FORCED EJACULATIONS , FEMDOM
Keywords: ezada

Duration: 10 Min
Size: 460 Mb

Download:

Title: THE MEEK SHALL INHERIT ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! Starring Goddess Helena

Description: Except Domina Helena's delicious pain, that is. There is plenty of that to go around for her many weak and mindless pets. This one in particular fancies himself an "alpha male". You know the type. Big, muscular, arrogant, and dumb as a rock. So Domina Helena must break him of his disillusionment and bring him back to reality.

He is weak. He must show his timidity and weakness for his Goddess. And so, Domina Helena is relentless with her vicious whips, as she torments his flesh endlessly. He will be humbled. He will be remorseful. He will be meek. And when she has taken him to his proper place, the meek shall inherit absolutely nothing from his Goddess.

Related Categories: BDSM , WHIPPING , BONDAGE , SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING , CORPORAL PUNISHMENT
Keywords: goddess helena , bdsm , slave punishment , female domination , bondage , humiliation , female supremacy , discipline , pain pet , female superiority , corporal punishment , beat downs , femdom , whipping , cock

Duration: 6 Min
Size: 625 Mb
Resolution: 854x480

Download:

Title: THE SHRINKING CUCKOLD feat AstroDomina (HD MP4)

Description: Sydney is asking you which dress she should wear, you know, for her date tonight? Ever since she convinced you to try cuckolding, she's been flirting with other men, sometimes right in front of you. But of course instead of stopping her you just stood there with a hard-on. Right then she knew she could cuck you and humiliate you and you'd love it, and you did of course.

She also found out that when you feel humiliated, you actually physically shrink down even smaller, and she can see it's happening right now. Look how small your getting! But we can make you shrink even smaller... She talks about how excited she is for her hot stud, and how she'll even be using your credit card to pay for everything!

You get even smaller, and smaller as she keeps degrading you and talking about how much she loves cucking you. You know maybe if you shrink down small enough she'll put you in her asshole and take you with her! Can she humiliate you enough to shrink you down completely?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Category: CUCKOLDING
Related Categories: FEMDOM POV , HUMILIATION , GIANTESS , FEMALE DOMINATION , SHRINKING FETISH
Keywords: asian goddess , asian dominatrix , asian princess , astrodomina , giantess , shrinking , shrunk , humiliation , cuckolding , cuckold pov , shrinking pov , cock tease , tiny man pov , verbal humiliation , female supremacy

Size: 1089 Mb

Download:

Title: SQUEAL FOR ME MY PET Starring Mistress Katarina (HD Version)

Description: Princess Katarina is having her way with her little pain pet of a slave!

His nipples are already swollen and engorged, and now she's laying into his back and ass with one of her most lethal single tails! Strike after strike, her pet jumps and squeals, recoiling from the excruciating impact of her vicious strikes.

Katarina's pain pet's screams serve only to fuel Mistress' sadistic desires further. And her slave finds himself incarcerated in a hell for which there is no escape and no reprieve.

Related Categories: BDSM , WHIPPING , BONDAGE , SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING , CORPORAL PUNISHMENT
Keywords: mistress katarina , bondage , slave punishment , female domination , whipping , humiliation , female superiority , discipline , slave training , female supremacy , corporal punishment , pain and pleasure , bdsm , pain pet , pain puppet

Size: 643 Mb

Download:

Title: Puppy gets punished

Description: Mademoiselle de S.'s puppy totally forgot about his training the other day and crossed the street by himself, without a leash. For that, but also to make him understand how seriously he must treat his training, he is being punished today. We have restrained him earlier in a standing spread-eagle position, with a spiky parachute on his balls, pulled down by a spreader bar and a spiky "bra" on his nipples. Now, after a couple of hours of this spiky "tenderizing" treatment, We come to exploit the increased flow and sensitivity in the puppy's nipples to make sure he understands that he should never forget his training. he will learn to never disobey his Mistress again!

#1 clip in category "FURS"

Category: FURS
Related Categories: NIPPLE PLAY , DOUBLE DOMINATION , BONDAGE , LEATHER FETISH , CBT
Keywords: goddess ezada sinn , mademoiselle de s.

Size: 701 Mb
Resolution: 720x406

Download:

Title: Domina Emilia - 1st Time Squish Asian Goddess

Description: 1st Time Squish

Here we have the debut of a new Sadistic Queen; the beautiful Domina Emilia, who is a mix of Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese & Laotian. What an astounding mix!

Emilia is attempting to enjoy her beauty rest but is rudely interrupted by her slave. This causes Domina Emilia to wake up immediently in a rage and decides Squishy needs to be taught a lesson

Emilia plants both feet on her slaves cock & balls and asks angrily "why are you waking me up?"

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: BALL STOMPING , BALL , INTERRACIAL DOMINATION , FEMDOM , ASIAN GODDESS
Keywords: domina emilia , vietnamese , squishy , trampling , asian , full weight , ballbusting , cbt , barefeet , stomp , japanese , extreme , laotian , sadistic queens , chinese

Duration: 13 Min
Size: 1530 Mb

Download:

Title: The Exchange Student (Part 1-5)

Description: Now all of the boys are naked in front of the gathered fully-clothed women, they must play traditional games from Pierre's country. It all feels very strange an unnatural to the uptight English boys, but their foreign guest is more than happy to show them the way...

PART 5: For the women it's a real treat to have all the boys naked and under their control. They admire and touch their bodies as freely as they want - without concern for how it makes them feel. Having Pierre come to stay has opened their eyes to the benefits of male nudity and they are relishing every second.

Duration: 48 Min
Size: 784 Mb
Resolution: 960x540

Download:
Download - 383.6 MB
Download - 401.0 MB

Title: Humiliated for money - Ivan & Stan (Part 1-2)

Description: In these auditions, it's the girls that call the shots. Their subjects must do whatever they are told and allow themselves to be manhandled however the women see fit. After a while, taking orders from fully-clothed women can seem the most natural thing in the world.

PART 2: The excited girls have stripped their first potential candidate and are now washing him down to make sure he's nice and clean for them. They soap up his naked body and are careful to get into every nook and cranny. Their ministrations must be driving their Ivan wild with lust. But he's not allowed to touch the women unless they say so - he is purely there for their pleasure.

Duration: 18 Min
Size: 184 Mb
Resolution: 640x480

Download:
Download - 184.9 MB

Title: Spidey Amber - Leg Scissors Innocent Citizen for Training 4K(Release date: Dec 18, 2020)

Description: Radioactive Spider.. Ewwww

Spidey Amber finds herself on the good side as a superhero but still finds a way to be bad. She captures a helpless little male citizen to practice her powers on. The small male citizen has no chance against Amber and her superpowers. Spidey Amber's legs are too strong for the citizen. In the end, the citizen is retired. Spidey Amber is enthralled by her new powers.

Category: SCISSORHOLD
Related Categories: SUPERHEROINES , COSPLAY , FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: amber , spidey amber

Size: 1685 Mb
Resolution: 3840x2160

Download:

Title: Footworship & Face-Sitting With Mistress Tess

Description: Foot-worship and face-sitting fun with Mistress Tess

Categories: Face-Sitting/Smothering, Foot Worship
FEATURED MODELS: Mistress Tess

Size: 356 Mb

Download:

Title: Cock Juicing Stand

Description: Goddess Brittany Andrews has a stable of slaves who need to be kept fed to stay strong and healthy. She has chosen one lucky piece of meat to be her cum producing slut that gets to provide all the rest with a fresh dose of weekly protein. His cock and balls have been permanently bound to the juicing stand so he is always patiently waiting to be milked by his Goddess.

Also available in iPhone/Mobile HD Format
Category: HANDJOBS
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: brittany andrews

Size: 987 Mb

Download:

Title: Let Her Have as Much Fun as She Wants

Description: Check out this great "throw-back" clip from Goddess Draya's early days at the Mean Girl Manor. This clip was shot just prior to Her moving in while Ms Dandy and I encouraged to really have at it in beating this old decrepit senior citizen slave. We started off dragging it down to the basement in the house, and then restraining it over a cage where its legs and arms were locked in place. And better still, this slave absolutely hates not standing or being able to see everything when getting beat. Oh well bitch, We make the rules....

So after locking the loser in place, and having a few cracks across its ass and back Myself, I relinquished control to Draya and Dandy to destroy the loser. Watch as the clip progresses how they go from somewhat restrained and measured in hitting this thing, to fully unbridled and unconcerned with its reaction as things ramp up and each gets comfortable wailing on this piece of garbage.

But My slaves ALWAYS know the RULES... anytime I put them in a position to be used by other Mean Girls, or to offer up their body for at whoever's hands I leave them in, the RULES are ALWAYS the same :: LET HER HAVE AS MUCH FUN AS SHE WANTS DESTROYING YOU, and then thank Her for the after the fact faggot...

Goddess Platinum
Category: BEATDOWNS
Related Categories: FEMDOM , ARROGANT WOMAN , CANING , OLDER MEN / YOUNGER WOMEN , CFNM
Keywords: goddess draya , goddess platinum , mistress dandy , geezer slave , beating , whipping , paddling , restrained slave , punishment , sacrifice , loser , beta , pain slave , brat girls , mean girl manor

Duration: 21 Min
Size: 1162 Mb

Download:

Title: Caged Fuck Meat (Part 1 of 4)

Description: Miss Zara du Rose visits the slave cell, to release one of her sex object who has has been locked away and is very eager to impress and be released. After showing his submission by kissing her beautiful leather boots, she brings him out, locking him to a chain, ready to examine the parts that she is going to use, pulling his tongue out with the forceps and making his cock grow. He lays on the mattress, as Mistress takes pleasure from his eager tongue on her perfect pussy, making sure she grinds he clit into his face, with no regard to his comfort. After her first orgasm, she moves onto his straining, hard dick, her tightness enveloping him as he is told to fuck her hard, without coming, so she can orgasm again. In reward for such exceptional servitude, Zara grants him a release, using her soft, expert hands to rub him to an intense cumshot.

Tags: bondage spread eagle, cage, cum, female orgasm, handjob, long red nails, male sex slave, mouth examination, pussy licking, queening, sex, topless domina

Duration: 7 Min
Size: 209 Mb

Download:

Back