Most hot topics Ms. video! All Femdon! [Update every day]

Title: Lick My entire Sweaty Body every day

Description: A C4S Top 5 Seller - FemDom POV

I just got home from a really sweaty workout and I want you to get down on your knees and to lick my delicious skin with your tongue, Miss Jasmine tells you in this hot and sweaty POV body worship clip. Her skin is literally glistening from all the sweat as she stands over you making you weak with her pussy and magnificent breasts, and who doesn't love her workout gear!!! This whole scene is shot from the perspective of you being on your knees below Jasmine. She turns away from you and now brings her ass down to your face. I want you to bury your nose in my ass crack she tells you, adding, then stick your tongue in there and lick it until it is completely free of sweat and squeaky clean. She says she knows you love her stink and brings her plump ass up and down on your face.

Next she turns around and says she needs her sweaty, wet, pussy licked as well. I want you addicted to the smell of my pussy she says. She runs her hands over her legs and clit and says you will be licking her pussy after every workout from now on. I'll never use the shower she adds. Now she sends you down to her thighs, lick them, then squats down and orders you to get your tongue deep in her asshole. Do you like the taste, slave? she asks. Of course you do. Finally she says your job will be to lick her entire body after her workouts but for now she is ready to sit on your face. Down comes her ass and your world goes black.

Category: FEMDOM POV
Related Categories: PUSSY WORSHIP , SWEAT FETISH , ASS WORSHIP , FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: sweat , miss jasmine , ass worship , pussy worship

Format: MP4
Duration: 6 Min
Size: 442 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
Download | Play it online

Title: USELESS HUSBAND FEAT ASTRODOMINA (HD MP4)

Description: You're in your kitchen when your wife Sydney walks in dressed to the nines in an amazing red latex dress, heels and gloves, immediately grabbing your attention. Of course you know what this means, she's got a hot date with her new boyfriend. As her cuckold husband you don't get to experience such pleasures of course, your duties revolve only around keeping her happy by being her live in maid and of course, paying for everything for her. You even paid for her sexy latex outfit, of course.

But that doesn't mean she's going to go easy on you. She starts remarking about how you've been falling behind on your cleaning lately and how the place is a total mess! This wont do of course, so she decides to give you several assignments while she's out having the time of her life. You're going to have to dust, mop and sweep the entire place and several other degrading tasks. However, just to make sure you don't get distracted, she's decided to lock you in the chastity cage that's sitting on the counter. You're going to have to fulfill all your duties while locked up and she's taking the key with her!

With no time to waste she starts placing your useless little dicklet inside the cage and to top it off, she even makes you wear a cute little pair of pink panties. This is exactly how she wants you - humiliated, obedient and denied, always! Such is the place of a cuckold hubby like yourself but of course you worship her so you're happy to be her little cuck maid!

Category: CHASTITY
Related Categories: CUCKOLDING , FEMDOM POV , HUMILIATION , SISSY TRAINING , LATEX
Keywords: asian goddess , asian dominatrix , asian princess , astrodomina , cuckold , chastity , cock cage , cock teased , sissy , cuckold husband , hot wife , latex , leather , femdom , female domination

Duration: 11 Min
Size: 1160 Mb

Download:

Title: December 4, 2020 - Aiden Starr, Ruckus/Keep Your Distance: Aiden Starr and Ruckus

Description: After picking the lock to his cage, Ruckus snoops around Aiden Starr's dungeon. He's obviously forgotten his training. He knows very well that Aiden does not allow her submissives the luxury of wandering around whenever they feel like it. Her booming voice startles him as he paws her floggers and canes. She Immediately explains to him exactly how he is going to pay for this infraction. With his cock locked away his sore nipples are snapped in rat traps and once he can't take that anymore he is then tormented with clover clamps. Aiden laughs sadistically as she has him pull on the chain, eliciting screams and apologies. He flogs his inner thighs and slaps himself across his own face, all at Aiden's command.

After he has proven himself to take the pain at will, Ruckus is allowed out of his cock cage. He knows the rules in Ms. Starr's dungeon. If his cock is not locked up it must be rock hard and ready for his mistress to have her way with him anytime the fuck she wants. He strokes his throbbing cock as she tells him how her twisted fantasies are going to play out. You see, Aiden is ovulating. Her pussy is wet as she tells him he will be inseminating her. Ruckus struggles to maintain his composure as she taunts him with this story all the while showing off her huge tits and pink pussy. After thoroughly fucking his mind Aiden Starr decides it's time for one of her machines to fuck his asshole. Ruckus moans in pleasure as he gyrates his hips into the dildo thrusting in and out of his ass. He turns up the speed at Aiden's command. He lies there taking the pounding all for his mistress. Once she tires of watching him get plowed Aiden tells her puny slave it's time for him to come in his hand and eat his own filth. And eat it he does.

With: Aiden Starr, Ruckus
Director: Sadie Lola
Categories: Big Tits, Blonde, Cage, Caning, Chastity Play, Clover Clamps, Dildo, Dungeon, Edging, Femdom, Flogging, Humiliation, Nipple Clamps, Pain, Slave

Duration: 35 Min
Size: 2522 Mb

Download:

Title: December 4, 2020 - BAD DRAGON GIRLS v. COVID-19: Part 3

Description: The Bad Dragon Girls' hypochondriac slave believes he has COVID-19! Aware that he's been sitting in self-quarantine masturbating until his cock is chafe, they call him to the Fetish Institute for specialized laboratory "anal"lysis. Of course, he's given a probing and intense examination.

Immediately, the antibody is discovered, and the ladies decide that their "dragons" should "fly," bringing the antidote hard into his extensive intestinal tunnel in a most unconventional way.

First, they try to choke out the COVID with their infamous XL rubber dicks shoved deep into their patient's throat. When that fails to work - and his temperature is still rising - he is immunized with an "ass-vaccination." It is proven that the Coronavirus hides in the deepest corners of the asshole. After a long struggle with the still-present virus, they then dig in, up to their elbows, in his uninhibited fuck hole. In the end, they overwhelm not just their now horny and happy slave, but COVID-19, too!

Could COVID-19 stand up to the Bad Dragon Girls? Of course not! You're out of your fucking mind!

With: Carmen Rivera, Lady Black Diamond, Bizarrlady Alice, Frank The Butt
Categories: Anal, Anal Stretching, BDSM, Blonde, Brunette, Corset, Dominatrix, Dragon Dildo, Femdom, Fetish, Fisting, German, Kinky, Lingerie, Slave

Duration: 20 Min
Size: 1446 Mb

Download:

Title: Detention (Part 1-4) (Release date: Dec 03, 2020)

Description: This is the worst detention Raymond has ever had to endure! And he's the sort of boy show spends a lot of time in detention. But Miss Theresa is determined that this one should stick in his mind and serve as a permanent reminder of what happens to boys who displease her.

PART 4: With his arse red raw from the fucking, Raymond doesn't think things can get any worse. But he's about to be proved wrong. The stern teacher and smug schoolgirl Cassie have a few more punishments up their sleeves before they are done with him.

Duration: 35 Min
Size: 566 Mb
Resolution: 960x540

Download:
Download - 401.0 MB
Download - 165.1 MB

Download Part 3 | Play it online

Title: I WILL HIT YOUR BALLS AS HARD AS I LIKE - NO SAFEWORDS

Description: I am enjoying the first hot day of summer in nature. In the forest but with view of the lake.

Of course I took My pet for a walk. he can be helpful cleaning my shoes sometimes or be My human chair when needed.

Everyone knows that in my presence My slaves must be always naked. Just like now.

I am in a such evil mood. I want to use his balls for My entertainment. Those are My property, those are for Me to abuse whenever I feel so.

Amuse Me now with your pain.

Category: BALL ABUSE
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, PUBLIC NUDITY, BALLBUSTING, OUTDOORS.
Keywords: mistress alexandra.

Duration: 7 Min
Size: 1817 Mb

Download:

Title: MZ JUICY COUCH CUSHION 4

Description: 30 min couch cushion challenge!!! Epic Fail!!! Our first contestant for the $1k smother challenge. 5'6 125lbs doesnt stand a chance underneath Mz Juicys enormous ass!! Lots of extreme smothering, throat sitting and chest sitting while he squirms for air. She totally buries his face deeply in her ass and muffles his cries. She even farts when he starts squirming. Do you have what it takes to win the 30 min challenge?

Category: FACE SITTING
Related Categories: BBW FACE SITTING, SQUASH/SMOTHER, ASS SMOTHERING, SMOTHER, ASS WORSHIP.
Keywords: bbw facesitting, farting, esq, extreme smother.

Duration: 18 Min
Size: 1352 Mb

Download:

Title: IZABEL'S MEAN AUDITION

Description: Meet Izabel Payva, onde of the meanest mistresses kebranozes has ever had. She doesn't give him time to recover, doesn't take it easy, she has some martial arts training and make this poor guy lose control. she delivered many hard and painful kicks and knees when he least expected.

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: BALL ABUSE , CBT , BDSM , FEMDOM
Keywords: ball abuse

Duration: 12 Min
Size: 1706 Mb

Download:

Title: Mistress Kendra: Grab a Slut By His Balls

Description: Slave Bart is tied up spread eagle, his legs open wide to e*xpose his balls to the world. I have no mercy and plan to destroy his slut sacks as he struggles and moans. I want to see how far I can stretch and twist his balls, how much pain he can tolerate before dropping to him knees like a little bitch. When they're sufficiently stretched out and loose I kick him with the tip of my perfectly pointy high heels, nailing his nuts every time. His pathetic dangling sacks are being busted and brutalized by my swift kicks and hard knees and with every moan of pain he makes I just laugh harder. This bitches balls are mine to destroy!

Includes: Kendra James, Mistress Kendra, femdom, female domination, ball busting, cbt, bondage, sadistic mistress, latex, ball twisting, ball stretching, punishment, bdsm, knee the balls

Order a custom video KendraCustoms

See more Ball Busting clips HERE
Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING , CBT , BONDAGE , DOMINATION
Keywords: kendra james , ballbusting , ball punching , mistress kendra , humiliation , ball punishment , femdom , humiliatrix , ball abuse , cock and ball torture , dominatrix , ball stretching , cbt , latex , ball kicking

Duration: 9 Min
Size: 827 Mb

Download:

Title: December 3, 2020 - London River, Jack Vegas/The Closer

Description: When Jim's customer tells him he is choosing to buy from his competitor, Jim knows he needs to some help. So he's calls his most effective closer: London River. No man can resist Miss River. No man can say no to Miss River. And every man ends up signing her contract! HOT ASS WORSHIP, FOOT WORSHIP, FACESITTING, HANDJOB, and more!

With: London River, Jack Vegas
Categories: Big Ass, Facesitting, Feet, Femdom, Fetish, Foot Worship, Handjob, Male Sub, Pussy Eating, Rimming, Role Play, Slave, Smothering, Sniffing

Duration: 38 Min
Size: 2762 Mb

Download:

Title: December 2, 2020 - Barbara Beiber, Peter Stallion/DOMINANT BARBARA FUCKS HER ASS SLAVE

Description: Petr is ending up the in the basement to get a proper treatment from his mistress. He is a good boy and he spreads his ass wide open so that Barbara is able to treat him a lesson, a pegging lesson!

With: Barbara Beiber, Peter Stallion
Categories: Anal, Ass To Mouth, BDSM, Crop, Dildo, Edging, Femdom, Handjob, High Heels, Male Sub, Pegging, Strap On

Duration: 22 Min
Size: 1578 Mb

Download:

Title: December 2, 2020 - Tiffany Watson, Will Tile/Studentatrix - Tiffany Watson

Description: Mr. Tile's student wrote an essay about teachers who secretly fantasize about bowing down and submitting to dominant students. As she reads the essay to him, he tries to deny that he is a submissive bitch. She is too dominant though, and he can't resist obeying her commands. He soon finds himself on his knees doing as he is told. HOT ASS WORSHIP, FACESITTING, FOOT WORSHIP, AND MORE!

With: Tiffany Watson, Will Tile
Categories: Facesitting, Feet, Femdom, Fetish, Foot Worship, Interracial, Male Sub, Pussy Eating, Rimming, Role Play, Shrimping, Slave, Smothering, Sniffing, Teacher

Duration: 40 Min
Size: 2922 Nv

Download:

Title: December 4, 2020 - Emma Hix, Glenn King/Delivery Domme

Description: Glenn orders some food to eat at the pool but when the sexy food delivery girl arrives, she starts bossing him around. She knows a weak simp when she sees one. she soon has him feeding her the food he ordered while she relaxes by his pool. Within a few minutes, she has her new slave agreeing to do all her deliveries for her. SHE OWNS HIM! HOT ASS WORSHIP, FOOT WORSHIP, FACESITTING, HANDJOB, AND MORE!

With: Emma Hix, Glenn King
Categories: Facesitting, Feet, Femdom, Fetish, Foot Worship, Handjob, Male Sub, Pussy Eating, Rimming, Role Play, Slave, Smothering,HOT ASS WORSHIP, FOOT WORSHIP, FACESITTING, HANDJOB

Duration: 36 Min
Size: 2652 Mb

Download:

Title: December 3, 2020 - Ryan Keely/KINKY JOI: Kitchen Sub

Description: Ryan Keely let you into her home because you promised to be the best kitchen slave she's ever had. So why isn't her kitchen spotless?! It's too late to make excuses. Now you have to sit and look at every curve you can't touch as she teases you in her sexy black lingerie as punishment for your broken promise!

With: Ryan Keely
Categories: Big Tits, High Heels, JOI, Kinky, Lingerie, Nylons Stockings, Slave, Solo Female, Sub

Duration: 12 Min
Size: 858 Mb

Download:

Title: CLOSET CUCK SLAVE PART 1 feat AstroDomina

Description: Astrodomina HD 1920 x 1080HD 1920 x 1080p --- Sometimes you just need a good reminder of your place in my world, and the fact that I completely own you!

You're sitting in Sydney's closet as her domestic slave, completely bound and gagged. Suddenly the door opens and she's standing above you in her satin nightgown. She just had her nap and is going to get ready to go out on her date. She rested so well! She explains how hearing you whimper in her closet really helps her rest!

What shall she wear tonight? She talks about all the possible outfits she could wear on her sexy date, teasing you with the details. That's definitely something she'll never let you do! No, you're completely her property now, and slaves like you stay in the closet and wait to serve her! There's nothing you can do and nobody is ever going to save you! She completely owns you!

She decides to even put a bigger ball gag on you, one that'll keep you quiet and desperate. Now wait here while she gets dressed like a good little bitch, and make sure to return for part 2!

Category: BONDAGE
Related Categories: ROPE BONDAGE , TEASE & DENIAL , FEMDOM POV , GODDESS WORSHIP , CUCKOLDING
Keywords: asian goddess , asian dominatrix , asian princess , astrodomina , rope bondage , bondage , tied up , gagged , bound & gagged , teased , teased & denied , cuckold , cuckolding , satin gown , humiliation

Duration: 24 Min
Size: 2156 Mb

Download:

Title: December 3, 2020 - Vanessa Vega, Jay West/Fetish Dreamland (2 of 4)

Description: Poor Jay! After he cums to a video of a girl in a school girl outfit getting spanked, he falls asleep and dreams of the exact same thing. Except his dream girl Vanessa is a sadistic brat who takes no shit and laughs gleefully as she kicks Jay in the balls, torments and smacks his cock and balls and makes him worship her feet. But she is so not done. Next, Vanessa magically sports a big strap on and pegs Jay hard and heavy. Where else is this kinky, super weird rollercoaster of a dream going to go? Jay is helpless, and can't stop the nightmarish ride.. (Part 2 of 4) This scene is a 2021 AVN Award nominee for Best Special Effects

With: Vanessa Vega, Jay West
Categories: BDSM, Brunette, Discipline, Domination, Dominatrix, Feet, Femdom, Fetish, Foot Worship, Humiliation, Kinky, Nylons Stockings, Pegging, Role Play, Shoe Worship, Strap On, Submission, Tattoo

Duration: 15 Min
Size: 1046 Mb

Download:

Title: CLOSET CUCK SLAVE PART 2 feat AstroDomina

Description: The closet doors re-open once again and your Goddess Sydney is now standing in front of you wearing the dress she picked out and of course the new heels you paid for. You gaze upon her from the tip of her toes to the top of her head and she's looking amazing in the slim date dress, which shows off every curve, driving you wild!

Of course she loves seeing how excited and desperate it all makes you, and how you're struggling against your bonds, unable to do anything about it. And just to make extra sure you don't go anywhere while she's gone, she adds even more rope to secure you down. No you see your job is to stay here as her permanent closet cuck slave!

This way she knows you'll be watching through the closet all night, waiting for her to come back. Maybe she'll come home with her lover however. They'll be going at it in front of you and she wont even acknowledge you're even in there. Things will likely get carried away and you'll be made to just sit there and watch all the things you'll never get to do.

You can tell she really enjoys this arrangement, you'll just have to accept the fact that you'll be her little cuck closet slave forever!

Category: BONDAGE
Related Categories: FEMDOM POV , TEASE & DENIAL , FEMALE DOMINATION , ROPE BONDAGE , CUCKOLDING
Keywords: asian goddess , asian dominatrix , asian princess , astrodomina , bondage , rope , tied up , humiliation , cuckold , teased , tease & denial , orgasm control , slave training , verbal humiliation , cock tease

Duration: 13 Min
Size: 1032 Mb

Download:

Title: Chastity husband is unlocked, edged and ruined on red leather couch

Description: It's time for a little edging for my man, so I tie him to the couch and tease his caged cock. When I release him from his prison he immediately gets rock hard. I use some oil to get him worked up then place tight cock rings around his base, shaft and balls to make his cock even harder and his edges more painful.

After several edges he begs to cum like a good boy. I don't allow it, but his cum dribbles out nonetheless. I lightly spank his balls because he didn't obey me, but the real punishment will be much harder! But that will take place in the next video!

Category: RUINED ORGASMS
Related Categories: EDGING GAMES , HANDJOBS , CHASTITY MALE , TEASE & DENIAL , GERMAN AMATEURS
Keywords: orgasm control , german milf , german , deutsch , cock cage , chastity , hands free orgasm , amateur , edging , tie and tease , dominant wife , dominant girlfriend , male slave , femdom , femdom handjob

Size: 877 Mb

Download:

Title: Cloudy with a Chance of Femdom

Description: Kimichi is sprucing up the place as Miles decides to just lounge around and watch the little Asian maid do her job. He decides to make snarky remarks believing she is completely ignorant to what he is saying because after all, she is a foreigner and doesn't have any idea what he is saying... or so he thought. He then demands her to feed him and little does he know, the meaning of feeding to her is a little bit different than he might have imagined...

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: FOOD STUFFING, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, DIRTY FEET, FRENCH MAID FETISH, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION.
Keywords: food stuffing, dirty feet, pantyhose, french maid, domination, feet, femdom, asian, humiliation.

Duration: 17 Min
Size: 1514 Mb

Download:

Title: Desperate to be my Toilet Fetish Fantasy Slave

Description: Under my dirty ass & sniff. Take a deep inhale I'm feeling very gassy & what better way to fart than on your face! That's right asshole licker smell my filthy ass....I left it sweaty and hairy just for you. Those big farts are gifts for you to worship & if you're a good ass sniffer I'll let you clean my bare ass crack. You do want to become my ass slave don't you? If I let you have that privilege I demand long slow tongue strokes on my ass crack. When I get gassy and fart again I want you to tell me how delicious I taste. There will be no washing your face after....I want you to smell and taste my ass lingering on your face for days. Tell me ass licker, do you prefer open up your mouth and wait for me take a dump in it or clean it up off the floor after?

Duration: 5 Min
Size: 493 Mb

Download:

Title: Lady Krasaviza and Liena Scolaarie - GLOURIOUS BUSTERS - GLOURIOUS BUSTERS

Description: GLOURIOUS BUSTERS. Four very long superior legs in NIKE Air Max sneakers teach a slave victim a painful lesson! Liena Scolarie and Lady Krasaviza in a ballkicking mute. Watch it and suffer with this slave! Ready. if you are!

Duration: 6 Min
Size: 383 Mb

Download:

Title: Dirty Fucking Sluts

Description: When filming with two of our favorite Mistresses, what genre would be better to film than strap on? We asked Lady Dark Angel and Mistress Athena to show a typical private double domme strap on session. I can only say WOW - I am impressed!

Size: 1418 Mb

Download:

Title: Merciless Mistress

Description: I left the toy out the box, handcuffed and locked in chastity. I walk into the room to find it struggling in the cuffs "you better not be trying to escape" haha I know it is just so desperate to touch its locked cock. Well, lucky I am in the mood to play with My toy. My pantyhose legs are so smooth and sexy, bewitching and captivating. it should have known that the second it saw My legs there would be no escape from My spell. I have the key to the chastity cage dangling from My anklet, torturing the toy even more. I remove My shoes, they get so sweaty in the transparent plastic stilettos. Smell My divine scented pantyhose feet. They smell so good, don't they.... Addictive. I'll rub My feet on your steel cage and you can just imagine the feeling on your naked cock. I'll tell you exactly how it would feel. So hard in that cage, your balls so full and aching. Kiss the key around My ankle and beg Me. Worship My feet and legs. So so desperate little bitch. Hahaha the cruelest denial is yours! Now back in My toy box!

Includes: Young Goddess Kim, Chastity, Pantyhose Domination, Foot Worship, Tease & Denial, Female Domination, Femdom, Foot Domination, Handcuffs, High Heels, Pantyhose Fetish, Legs

Category: CHASTITY
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION , TEASE & DENIAL , PANTYHOSE DOMINATION , FOOT WORSHIP , FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: young goddess kim , real life goddess , chastity , tease & denial , pantyhose foot worship

Duration: 18 Min
Size: 1244 Mb

Download:

Title: December 7, 2020 - Bizarrlady Lara, Rubber Slave/Lady Lara - Missbraucht Part 1 - 3

Description: Today I have 2 of my slaves in the studio at the same time. I will abuse these two pathetic slaves, like they have never been abused before! One of my slaves was my amusement in a completely ridiculous cat costume, helpless and tied up all while sitting on the fucking machine. The CBT he get now he will never forget in his live. My other slave gets stretched by my StrapOn. until It's ass burns. Then he must lick my Pussy and I use him as my fucking humenm Toielt. All theis he must endure with his littel dick locked in a chastity cage

With: Bizarrlady Lara, Rubber Slave
Categories: BDSM, Bondage, Brunette, Cage, CBT, Domination, Dominatrix, Femdom, Foreskin, German, Humiliation, Male Sub, Mask, Pain, Pierced Penis, Rope Bondage, Sadism, Slave, Smoking

Duration: 16 Min
Size: 1183 Mb

Download:

Title: My Cage Feels Better Than Her Pussy, Taste What The Click Of The Lock Does To Your Brain (Release date: Dec 07, 2020)

Description: Goddess Leena Fox

I know that you watch my chastity clips and wish that you could be locked up for me. I know it makes you horny. The thought of being in chastity for me is so fucking hot to you. But you can't do it, can you? No you can't, because of her. You're stuck in a boring relationship. Sex with her doesn't give you the rush that I give you. And she wouldn't like it if she had to see your dick locked up and be reminded daily of your obsession with me. It really must suck not being able to do the thing that you can't stop thinking about, being locked up for me.

I know that you just want to feel that bond that we'll have once you're in chastity for me. You're jealous of all the single slaves who get to experience that with me. You want this so badly. You want to feel that pleasure of being locked up for me. This idea is just stuck in your head and it won't go away, will it? So here's what we're going to do, I'm going to give you a little taste of what you're missing out on. I want you to put on a chastity device for me right now. I want you to lock it and feel what the sound of that click does to your brain. But, you don't have to send me the key, you can keep it right there with you. This is just a taste.

Category: HOME WRECKER
Related Categories: CHASTITY , BRAT GIRLS , GODDESS WORSHIP , MIND FUCK , FEMDOM POV
Keywords: chastity

Size: 814 Mb

Download:

Title: Aroma Induced Financial Ruin Confessions - Melting His Brain As I Edge His Cock (Release date: Dec 05, 2020)

Description: Princess Miki

As many of you know, I turned my ex sugar step-daddy into one of my loser pay pigs. He tried to pull off that he was a real man, but I quickly saw through him and revealed his inner submissive desires. I manipulated him and began using him for my own personal amusement, as well as draining a Lot of his cash. More than you losers could ever imagine. And eventually I convinced him to let me use him as a prop for my videos so I could further profit off of his weakness for me.

I've slowly been breaking him down and getting him to confess more and more of his fucked up submissive fantasies. I've already unlocked the fact that he gets off being my pay pig, but I wanted to know just how deep his findom desires ran. So I decided to load him up on aroma, I made him sniff and sniff while I gently edged his cock, coercing his darkest financial domination desires to come out. He confessed to it all. I had no idea how deep it ran inside of him, but he truly is one fucked up pay pig with some intense financial ruin fantasies. You will hear him confess them all to me in this intense aroma financial domination tease and denial manipulative mind fuck.

He tried to hold back, but the aroma and my hand were just too much for him. It all came flowing from his lips. And now I know just what to do to manipulate even more cash out of him. He truly is a financial masochist, and rich, the perfect pay pig! LOL! Watch me tease his cock and get inside his head, this is a rare look inside the real time financial ruin of what once was a real man. He's such a stupid horny little idiot, I made him tell me things he did Not want to tell me LOL! Watch me melt his brain with aroma, edge his twitchy cock and hear all of his fucked up confessions. And of course I denied him, he knows he's not allowed to cum in my presence. What a stupid little piggy, he's so fucked!

Category: FINANCIAL DOMINATION
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , TEASE & DENIAL , HANDJOBS , MIND FUCK , BRAT GIRLS
Keywords: female domination

Duration: 15 Min
Size: 1106 Mb

Download:

Title: Verbal Humiliation Adrenaline Rush For Self Hating Chronic Masturbators (Release date: Dec 05, 2020)

Description: HPOV proudly presents our newest Brat, Goddess Kitty! You are going to love her sexy British accent as she delivers brutal verbal mindfuckery that will turn your brain to mush and have your cock twitching and throbbing with each word that she utters.

Hello chronic masturbator. I want to make something extremely clear. I know that you stroke yourself stupid, day after day, night after night. I know you do. And I want you to know that this isn't an addiction, this is you. You aren't addicted to porn, no, you're just a sexless fucking loser who jerks off because he has no other sexual options. Isn't that right my sexless little freak? How does it feel to be a chronic masturbator? How does it feel to tug that horny cock so so often? I know in the moment it feels so fucking good, but I also know that deep down you hate yourself for it. And I don't blame you, I'd hate myself to if I was a jerkoff junkie who binges on clips and goons night after night instead of going on dates. But that's not you, you can't get a woman to go on dates with you, can you? And even if you did find a woman who would go out with you, you couldn't get hard for her. And even worse, she'd never know the real you, not like I do. You'd never tell her what a chronic little masturbator you are. But I know.

Category: MIND FUCK
Related Categories: VERBAL HUMILIATION , FEMDOM POV , BRAT GIRLS , JERK OFF INSTRUCTION , MASTURBATION ENCOURAGEMENT
Keywords: verbal humiliation

Duration: 14 Min
Size: 1052 Mb

Download:

Title: Pay My Feet Step-Daddy, You Fucking Disgusting Old Perv (Release date: Dec 03, 2020)

Description: Princess Muzilo

I was hoping we could have a little talk step-daddy. I've never really liked you, in fact I kinda think you're a loser. I see how you look at me, you perv on me just like all the loser boys in school. But I know you want to win over my affection so today I'm going to give you a chance. My møm would love that. And it's not that hard to win me over, in fact, it's very easy. You just have to give me what I want. And I want a new phone. And I want a bigger allowance and she won't give it to me. But you are my new step-daddy so you can decide if you want to spoil me or not. Will you spoil me, step-daddy?

I know you're a pervert, you can't lie to me. Look at you now, staring at my feet. You really are a loser, just an old loser, even more disgusting lol. You wanna see my feet, don't you? Yes, I know you do, I can see it in your eyes. I see right through you lol. Well if you want to see my feet you have to pay. And if you pay more and more and more I might even let you touch them and kiss them. Is this turning you on, step-daddy? That's disgusting. You are a disgusting pervert. Maybe I should tell her? No, you don't want that to happen, you'd rather just do whatever I say and that way you'll get to worship my feet. And that's what you want, I know it.

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: DADDYS GIRL , BRAT GIRLS , FINANCIAL DOMINATION , FOOT SLAVE TRAINING , SOCKS
Keywords: daddys girl

Size: 611 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

Title: Punishment Busting - Super HD

Description: Lady Sophia Black likes to ball-bust her slaves, but injects extra brutality when it's a punishment busting. Although this slave can usually take heavy ball-busting, he soon realises it is unwise to make Lady Sophia Black angry! She slams her boots and knees into his groin with such force it soon brings him to his knees, yet she drags him up for more! Beautiful ball busting bliss in brutal boots!

Tags: ball busting, boots, corset, domestic, leather boots, leather corset, leather knee boots, rubber

Size: 676 Mb

Download:

Back