Most hot topics Ms. video! All Femdon! [Update every day]

Title: Super Squirt Soaker (Release date: Feb. 19, 2021)

Description: Slave draven is chained to the toilet. He loves being a piss piggy toilet slave and serving all of the mistresses of The FemDom Empire. Kat Dior is no exception. This bitchy beauty knows that her tinkles are irresistible to Draven and saved up all day to take a big pee right in front of him. Draven is in heaven as he licks her clean but Mistress Dior thinks he's having too much fun and decides to play some kinky games including having her slave bark before she turns around so he can clean her ass. Lots of dirty talk, smothering and face riding follows. Next mistress takes her slave into the shower and sprays him with her golden juices as she cums on his face. Draven is left to lick the shower clean and get the bathroom ready for the next dominant women. All in a days work for a toilet slave!

keywords: Female domination , slave , femdom sex , female superiority , humiliatrix , princess , goddess , domina , dominatrix , domination , fetish , slave training , femdom empire , femme Dom empire , fetish , slavery , male slave , woman on top , slaveboy , slave boy , CFNM , latex , stockings , POV , JOI , dirty talk , fantasy , female superiority , toilet fetish, toilet slavery, toilet humiliation , squirting , piss , pissing , toilet , ass worship , ass licking ,

Category: TOILET SLAVERY
Related Categories: SQUIRTING , FEMALE DOMINATION , PUSSY WORSHIP , ASS WORSHIP , ORAL SERVITUDE
Keywords: kat dior

Format: MP4
Duration: 11 Min
Size: 807 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
Download | Play it online

Title: The Power & The Glory (Part 3 of 3) (Release date: Feb. 21, 2021)

Description: Mistress Damara is using her sub on the bondage bed, he is face down and fully exposed to her sensual sadistic desires as she gives him a hard flogging, interspersed with some cock teasing. She then turns him over and sits on his face, letting him lap at her sexy latex outfit as she gives him a ballbusting handjob. Mistress then allows him to worship her feet as the edging continues until he shoots a big cumload over her latex covered ass, which he is then made to clean up with his tongue.

Tags: bed bondage, bondage spread eagle, clothed facesitting, cock teasing, cp, crop, cum, cum eating, cum on bare arse, flogger, footjob, footworship, handjob, latex lingerie, male milking machine, spread eagle, venus 2000

Duration: 20 Min
Size: 1038 Mb

Download:
Download - 401.0 MB
Download - 401.0 MB
Download - 237.2 MB

Title: Reprogramming - Super HD (Release date: Feb. 21, 2021)

Description: Late in the evening Mistress Eleise recounts a cautionary tale about the futility of slave non compliance.

Tags: pov, transformation, tv

Duration: 7 Min
Size: 379 Mb

Download:

Title: Disappearing Sounds - Super HD (Release date: Feb. 20, 2021)

Description: The Hunteress is training her new slave to take larger and wider sounds, but this time she wants to go one step further and encourage her slave's cock to swallow the sound, whole. How she gets the sound back out, is something to behold!

Tags: cbt, cock ring, gyno chair, latex gloves, medical, pin wheel, rubber, sounds

Duration: 21 Min
Size: 1090 Mb

Download:

Title: Leather Rehabilitation - VR (Release date: Feb. 22, 2021)

Description: You must be very cold out here in the woods, chained to this tree all night, waiting to see if I would return, desperate to see me and prove your devotion. I like to see you shiver, naked and vulnerable, reminding me that I am your superior and you are nothing, just a lowly male in the dirt. I am going to continue your obedience training, you will worship my thigh length leather boots, making sure your nose goes into my asshole as soon as I click my fingers, I am your everything and you will be grateful for the little attention you receive." Suggested Watching Position: Low Kneel

Tags: boot worship, glove worship, leather worship, outdoor boot worship, pov, slave training, vr

Size: 654 Mb
Resolution: 3840x1920

Download:

Title: Human Ashtray - Super HD (Release date: Feb. 22, 2021)

Description: After a hard day on her booted feet, Mistress R'eal likes little more than to relax with a glass of wine, a cigarette and her human ashtray. He is nothing more than an inanimate object to her... a receptacle for her spit, her ash, but an an object which can also clean her boots as she relaxes.

Tags: boot worship, human ashtray, smoking, spitting

Duration: 16 Min
Size: 801 Mb

Download:

Title: Pegging My Lacy She-Hubby (Release date: Feb. 22, 2021)

Description: Liza dresses her husband in slutty clothes for a hot session of strapon play. She is soon face fucking his mouth, before pegging him hard until he cums into her gloved hand, eating the resultant mess.

Tags: cum, cum eating, cum on gloves, glovejob, lingerie, stockings and suspenders, strapon, strapon fucking, strapon sucking, xdressing, xdressing husband, xdressing lingerie

Duration: 21 Min
Size: 454 Mb

Download:

Title: You Wanted This (Release date: Feb. 22, 2021)

Description: Oh look. It's awake. You don't remember anything do you? You should know, you begged for this. You wanted this so badly. But you really didn't know what you were asking for, did you? You see, you're going to stay here in my dungeon. Not for a couple of hours. Not for a session. You're going to stay here forever. You said you wanted to leave your life. You wanted to serve me forever. You made this choice.

Category: FEMDOM POV
Related Categories: SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING , LEATHER
Keywords: submissive / slave training

Duration: 8 Min
Size: 492 Mb

Download:

Title: Mistress Youko is Training her Slave that She is Raising to Eat Semen and Brown Shower Part 3

Description: A look into a full day of Mistress Youko's day off. The moment she awakes, she has her two slaves that she's raising to lick her pussy and ass as well as drinking her thick morning golden shower. When she's putting on makeup in front of the mirror, she has one licking her armpit sweat while she sits on the face of the other that's being used as a human chair. And once again facing them drink her golden shower. For the slave's meal, Mistress Youko mixes her regurgitated food with her spit and golden shower. In the bed, she straps her strap-on and face fucks them and also ravishes their ass hole. Any mistakes that the slaves make, Mistakes Youko would whip them at full force, bites their wound and has them drink her golden shower. Lastly Mistress Youko will sit on their faces until the slaves are at the brink of suffocating and stuffs brown shower in their mouths. Then give them extreme hard-core handjobs so she can get their semen to mix into the brown shower to make them eat each other's semen.

Duration: 30 Min
Size: 901 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

Title: School Girl's Hunt for Masochistic Men. The Door to Slavery Part 2

Description: It was fate that this pizza delivery man delivered the pizza late to Sara and Aya. The girls bullied him and made him take his clothes off, stepped on him with their boots, and made him lick the boots. The girls felt that he had a masochistic tendency so they brought him inside the room and started to do some extreme ball busting, blindfolding, smelling of stockings, feet, and armpits, whippings, face spitting, face sitting, suffocation, human toilet, golden showers, licking the toilet clean, being a human punching bag, being a wrestling rag-doll, licking a strap-on after being fucked by it, breathing restricted with a wrap, receiving hand job hell by stopping ejaculation right before, candle play on his dick, giving him a double golden shower, and repeating everything so to train him to be a willing masochistic slave so he will never want to leave the house ever again.

Size: 899 Mb

Download:

Title: Dopamine (Release date: Feb. 21, 2021)

Description: Dopamine. That "feel good" chemical in your brain that drives all of your happiest emotions. We need dopamine as humans. We need that rush of pleasure in our lives. That's why you're here. Your life has become so banal and boring that the only way you can feel truly happy is by flushing your brain with dopamine through watching my videos. You hand on your cock, you can feel it already started to rush as you buy this clip. This is the only thing that makes you happy anymore. I alone control your dopamine production.

Category: MESMERIZE
Related Categories: MIND FUCK , SENSUAL DOMINATION , FEMDOM POV
Keywords: mind fuck

Duration: 12 Min
Size: 727 Mb

Download:

Title: Small dicks get whipped!

Description: Short but hefty statement of a Mistress who demands big cocks, anytime she wants to enjoy it! No matter how brutal she treats her poor dependent slave boys, if she scream on them, beat the cock with her gloved hand, whip the tied up cock and balls... like in this example of female brutality!
Length 3:40 minutes.

Category: SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION
Related Categories: PANTYHOSE DOMINATION , WHIPPING , TEASE & DENIAL , CBT , BALLBUSTING
Keywords: kawa

Duration: 4 Min
Size: 141 Mb

Download:

Title: Sklave zweier Herrinnen - Teil 3

Description: Lady Pascal & Lady Mercedes: Two mistresses - one slave!

Part 3: The slave is strapped over the buck, the ladies take turns whipping! Then the position is changed and the ladies "take care" of the soles of the slave's feet ...

Size: 216 Mb

Download:

Title: Objectified Pussy Slave

Description: Slaves are nothing but pure objects for Mistress Alley Tate as her new boy-toy finds out. With his body and cock trapped in an inescapable box he is rendered completely helpless for his Goddess. All that remains is his mouth exposed to be used for her pleasure while Miss Alley grinds her greedy cunt all over his tongue to get herself off.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: PUSSY WORSHIP , ORAL SERVITUDE , HUMILIATION
Keywords: alley tate

Size: 887 Mb

Download:

Title: Alexa POV - My Fetish is using you (720 HD)

Description: 720 HD: Ever wonder what Alexas fetish is? Her fetish is taking advantage of weak males. Alexa recalls she first discovered her fetish in high school. She was a cheerleader who recognized the value of befriending a nerd. Alexa was pleasantly surprised to find that dweebs would do whatever she said. One nerd in particular adored Alexa. Knowing he worshiped her, Alexa bullied him terribly. She would plan dates with him, then stand him up to have sex with her boyfriend. She would leave him waiting outside for hours. In school, Alexa would act like she was going to give him a hug, but instead knee him in the balls. She did this right in front of her teachers! They let her get away with it because they thought it was funny, too! At prom, Alexa made the dweeb pay for her dress and her boyfriends tuxedo. She ignored the dweeb all night and didnt dance with him once. The only time she kissed the nerd was after giving her boyfriend a sloppy blowjob. The nerd could taste Alexas boyfriend on her lips. Alexa suspects, if youve listened to all this, you might be a loser too. She knows youll accept being spit on and slapped, because how else would a loser like you get close to a hot girl? Alexa knows shes the right woman to take charge and control you. She fires off a quick cum countdown. What a pathetic mess from such a weak male! (8:51 long)

Clip contains: Alexa POV, FEMALE DOMINATION, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, cum countdown

Category: FINANCIAL DOMINATION
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , FEMDOM POV , CUM COUNTDOWN

Duration: 9 Min
Size: 408 Mb

Download:

Title: Toilet Brush Humiliation (1080 HD)

Description: Do you want apply to come to a party that I am hosting??? Well, it is kind of along the lines of a real fantasy of mine. I want a total loser to be humiliated in front of everyone all night! I want my big boyfriend to make you clean our toilets in front of everyone at the party. He is sooo hot when he bullies wimps. OMG, I get sooo hot when he is dominant! I want him to make you lick the toilet brush all night by the front door as all the guests arrive, haha! I will be having sex with him in the bedroom during the party while you lick that toilet brush by the front door!

Category: TOILET FETISH
Related Categories: TOILET HUMILIATION , HUMILIATION , FEMALE DOMINATION , TOILET SLAVERY , FEMDOM POV
Keywords: goddess rodea

Duration: 9 Min
Size: 626 Mb

Download:

Title: Becky - Ass Worship in Bathroom 4K (Release date: Feb. 23, 2021)

Description: Ultra HD When Becky snaps her fingers that means she wants more money. Becky snaps. You look at her incredible ass and know that means you must send. You have to edge to her beauty. You know how expensive edging can get for a beta. Becky calls her slave into the bathroom. She wants the slave to lick her ass. You wish that you were as lucky as her slave in the video. You would love to lick an ass as nice as Becky's. You are stuck at home watching. You have to tribute her for the honor of watching another slave Worship what you can't have. Becky makes her slave kiss where her boyfriend gets to fuck her. The slave is locked in chastity while he kisses and licks. Becky knows how to make betas horny and miserable. Slaves are very pathetic. Becky's slave will stay locked in chastity while her boyfriend gets to fuck her. (10:33 long)

Clip Contains: Becky, Female Domination, Ass Worship, Chastity, Tease & Denial, Financial Domination

Category: ASS WORSHIP
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , CHASTITY MALE , TEASE & DENIAL , BRAT GIRLS , FINANCIAL DOMINATION
Keywords: becky

Size: 1236 Mb
Resolution: 3840x2160

Download:

Title: Amber - Beta Worships Miss Ambers Perfect Feet (4K) NEW (Release date: Feb. 23, 2021)

Description: UltraHD Amber makes little Danni worship her feet. She is so beautiful. Danni is very nervous around her. Amber gently plays with her soft blonde hair and giggles. She enjoys some red licorice candy while Danni works to please her with his mouth. Amber thinks Danni looks better with his face covered with her feet. Her feet are so pretty, and his face is so ugly. Amber looks at her phone ignoring the simp. She glances towards Danni and tells it how she wants it to lick her feet to make her feel good. Amber humiliates and makes fun of Danni. He is so dumb. Amber has to micromanage everything he does. Danni cannot think for himself or do anything right. It is clear that Amber hates him and will only keep him around to use him for whatever she can. Danni makes Amber very crabby with how stupid he is. She is going to attack his savings account in retaliation. (15:43 long)

Clip Contains: Amber, Danni, Foot Worship, Female Domination, Brat Girls, Chastity, Humiliation

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , HUMILIATION , BRAT GIRLS , FOOT FETISH , CHASTITY MALE
Keywords: amber , danni

Duration: 16 Min
Size: 3410 Mb

Download:

Title: Kandy's Big Ass and his faceful of FARTS (Release date: Feb. 23, 2021)

Description: Mistress Kandy is a real pro and when it comes to preparing for a shoot she spends days getting things ready, including her meals the day before and the morning of the shoot. Think of all the things that make a person gassy and Kandy is indulging in these things, beans, dairy, booze, processed food, and she gets an extra thrill having her slave serve her these items knowing later she will have him behind her or below her filling his face with her nasty wet farts.

Category: FARTING
Related Categories: FACE SITTING , ASS WORSHIP , BONDAGE DEVICE
Keywords: mistress kandy , farting , ass worship , facesitting

Size: 546 Mb

Download:

Title: Detention Discipline Pt2 (Part 3 of 3) (Release date: Feb. 23, 2021)

Description: Mean headgirl Aurora continues the humiliating detention as she controls and uses Sharon, putting her in corner time, a predicament where she has to hold a spoon against the wall with her nose, with a promise of more severe punishment if she does not complete the task. Of course Aurora interferes and Sharon drops it, so she bends her over the desk and gets the harshest cane out ready to stripe up her bottom. Aurora then decided to play a game, giving a quiz to Sharon and for every answer she gets wrong, more strokes of the cane, which she administers with a sadistic delight.

Tags: academy theme, academy uniform, academy xdressing girls, cane, corner time, cp, mean girl humiliation, otk, paddle, slave games, spanking, stockings and suspenders, strap, upskirt, xdressing, young domina

Duration: 19 Min
Size: 979 Mb

Download:
Download - 178.0 MB
Download - 401.0 MB
Download - 401.0 MB

Title: February 22, 2021 - Lady Natalie Black, Slave/Lady Natalie Black: Well Hung Fuck Toy (2 Of 3)

Description: Lady Natalie Black and her slave return to her dungeon in a new three-part series! Her slave will take it all: CBT, Pegging, Fisting, Sounding, and more! (Part 2 of 3)

With: Lady Natalie Black, Slave
Categories: Anal, BDSM, Big Dick, Blonde, Bondage, Caning, CBT, Dildo, Domination, Dominatrix, Dungeon, Femdom, Fishnets, Fisting, Gloves, Leather, Mask, Pain, Pegging, Rope Bondage, Slave, Strap On

Duration: 12 Min
Size: 882 Mb

Download:

Title: Boot Bitch Orgasms (Release date: Feb. 22, 2021)

Description: Mistress Katie has her boot bitch completely restrained to his cage so she can do anything she pleases to him. Her leather boots are extra clean but she has plans to make them messy again to always keep his mouth busy. She wants him to be a very good boot slut and make a huge mess all over her shiny leather boots. Mistress Katie orders him to fuck the soles and heels of her leather boots as she strokes his cock off in between. He has no choice but to obey his Mistress and blow a huge load all over her boots. She certainly isn't going to clean it up and makes her bottom boot bitch lick up every last drop like the cum slut he is.

Related Categories: BOOT DOMINATION , HANDJOBS , SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP
Keywords: katie kush

Size: 816 Mb

Download:

Title: Pegging Trainer (Release date: Feb. 21, 2021)

Description: Miss AJ is a top notch personal trainer, she will whip anyone into top physical shape within a few months. This particular client just isn't quite making the progress she desires. AJ doesn't want to be embarrassed with a soft wimpy client.

AJ has fluffy step up on a box, she circles all of his problem areas with a marker completely humiliating him. Next she puts on a big pink strap on to punish his ass for not taking her diets & workouts seriously. She fucks his ass to show that she is in charge and serious about there being consequences for disobedience.

AJ rides his ass hard giving him a punishment pegging. She laughs at him while vigorously pumping her Cock in and out of his asshole, demonstrating her stamina and superior physical abilities.

Category: STRAP-ON
Related Categories: PEGGING , FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: aj applegate

Duration: 18 Min
Size: 1541 Mb

Download:

Title: Slave Sustenance - Super HD (Release date: Feb. 23, 2021)

Description: The only form of sustenance for the 24/7 real life slave is whatever he's given by his owners. It's refreshment time for him now, which means large helpings of spit and semi-chewed fruit, marinated in Mistress saliva. The verbal humiliation is extreme, as is the shower of spit and the unforgiving face-slaps he receives at the two Mistress's brutal hands.

Tags: face slapping, humiliation, rubber, shoe worship, spitting, verbal humiliation

Duration: 14 Min
Size: 706 Mb

Download:

Title: Big Dick Princess (Release date: Feb. 23, 2021)

Description: Princess Britney Light loves to fuck...with her big, gigantic strap-on cock! Her slaves must work extra hard to impress her by being able to take the biggest dicks she throws at them. She keeps her slut's cock locked in chastity so he learns that the only pleasure in his life will be by getting fucked.

Related Categories: PEGGING , STRAP-ON , CHASTITY
Keywords: britney light

Duration: 24 Min
Size: 2055 Mb

Download:

Title: School Girl's Hunt for Masochistic Men. The Door to Slavery Part 3

Description: It was fate that this pizza delivery man delivered the pizza late to Sara and Aya. The girls bullied him and made him take his clothes off, stepped on him with their boots, and made him lick the boots. The girls felt that he had a masochistic tendency so they brought him inside the room and started to do some extreme ball busting, blindfolding, smelling of stockings, feet, and armpits, whippings, face spitting, face sitting, suffocation, human toilet, golden showers, licking the toilet clean, being a human punching bag, being a wrestling rag-doll, licking a strap-on after being fucked by it, breathing restricted with a wrap, receiving hand job hell by stopping ejaculation right before, candle play on his dick, giving him a double golden shower, and repeating everything so to train him to be a willing masochistic slave so he will never want to leave the house ever again.

Duration: 23 Min
Size: 687 Mb

Download:

Title: CBT in the bathroom

Description: Mistress Ava Black takes a full bath after a long day of work and her private house slave with extremely tbig balls may still enjoy a small reward from his Mistress. Ava likes to check once again exactly whether his the rope around his balls also still sits properly tight.His cock is also jerked a little, there are a few punches on the balls and then he may also feel the sexy feet of his Mistress on the cock and Balls as they start to massage and squeeze everything.

Categories: Ballbusting,CBT

Size: 193 Mb

Download:

Title: Discipline Chamber Exclusively for Training Toilet Slaves Specializing in Brown Shower for Two Male slaves and One Female Slave Part 4

Description: Once again, today, Mistress Minami is striving to train her slaves in the Discipline Chamber to mold them into becoming faithful and disciplined slaves. Regardless of gender, Mistress Minami whips the slaves equally harsh and clips their nipples to an electric charge. For the male slaves, Mistress Minami makes them sit on a triangular wooden horse to rip up their ass and balls. She continues to torture them by widening their asses with a strap-on and sits on their faces after feeding them regurgitated food. For the toilet exclusive slaves, Mistress Minami makes them consume both Brown shower and golden shower. She will also spread the brown shower all over their bodies, scoop it in their mouth and sit on their faces. The female slave is stripped completely nude, hung upside-down with her pussy and ass stuffed with dildos to make her cum multiple times. In the end, Mistress Minami remolds the female slave into a sadomasochist and orders her to whip the male slaves really hard.

Duration: 20 Min
Size: 601 Mb

Download:

Title: Walloping the White Off of It (4K) (Release date: Feb. 24, 2021)

Description: We have had a lot of truly pathetic slaves at the Manor over the course of the years, but I'm not sure there are any so helplessly ridiculous and outright worthless as Goddess Draya's ginger slut. Princess Mia had stopped by the other day while Draya was out running around with Her Alpha, and we both took a look at this sad ginger thing kneeling in the corner not knowing what to do with itself, so we gave it a task... GETTING ITS ASS BEAT BY US!!!

You can even tell just how bad it gets for this sad sack looking at the preview image. It goes from having lily white skin that practically matches the white painted walls and carpets in the Manor, to being covered in bright pink and red welts all over its body after Mia and I finished up... That could be because we went through the entire smorgasboard of implements including crops, paddles, floggers, short whips, long whips, etc...

So if the pandemic, bad weather, and general state of things have you a little blue, get into the spirit of things as Princess Mia and I paint this loser red with all the brutality you love in Mean Girl's clips...

Goddess Platinum

Category: BEATDOWNS
Related Categories: WHIPPING , SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING , FEMALE DOMINATION , CANING , CFNM
Keywords: goddess platinum , princess mia , ginger slave , whipping , beating , punishment , cruel goddess , mean girls , singletail , hurt slave , restrained and beaten , double domme , pain slave , ahbusive , brutal

Duration: 14 Min
Size: 3283 Mb

Download:

Title: Anabelle and Kendall - Which is Better for Ballbusting Boots or Sneakers (1080 HD) (Release date: Feb. 24, 2021)

Description: 1080 HD Anabelle thinks her black boots are better for ballbusting slaves, but Kendall prefers sneakers. Which is better? The girls do an experiment. Kendall kicks a slave with her sneakers and then Anabelle kicks him with her boots. Anabelle thinks that sneakers are too soft. Boots are better! Kendall likes how bouncy the sneakers are. She thinks she can get better momentum for her kick with a sold sprint to the testicles. The girls decide that whoever drops him the most clearly has the better footwear. Which shoes do you think are the best option? (7:03 long)

Clip Contains: Anabelle Pync, Kendall, Female Domination, Ballbusting

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , BRAT GIRLS
Keywords: anabelle pync , kendall

Size: 3371 Mb

Download:

Title: Anal Machine Cum (Complete Movie) (Release date: Feb. 24, 2021)

Description: Mistress Sidonia has her sub on the bondage bench, his hard cock in the electro clamp, the Erostek sending pulses of pain and pleasure through his shaft, making him moan in pleasure. She then gives his cock a hard slapping and cropping, making it engorge even more so she can wrap tight wire around his hardness and balls, to increase the CBT torment with another round of electro play. His ass is then pounded with the fucking machine, the big dildo stretching his hole, fucking his prostate as Mistress gives him a gloved edging handjob until he can't help but shoot a massive cumload, which is fed straight back to him.

Tags: anal fucking machine, cbt, cock beating, cock electrics, cum, electric cbt board, glovejob, handjob, strapon while cumming

Duration: 19 Min
Size: 994 Mb

Download:

Title: Tight Tight Jerk (Release date: Feb. 24, 2021)

Description: Cock and ball bondage is always so fun. It love to see that cute little sausage of yours bound, swollen and red. Do you want to cum today? Well, you're going to have to tie yourself up tight. I want to see the chords dig into your skin. I want your balls to be so engorged they're just about to burst. Only then can you jerk.

Category: CBT INSTRUCTION
Related Categories: BONDAGE , MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION
Keywords: bondage

Duration: 8 Min
Size: 453 Mb

Download:

Title: Night at St. Dunstan's (Part 1-5) (Release date: Feb. 23, 2021)

Description: Night has fallen at St Dunstan's and it's time for the vigil. Some of the students present are volunteers, others like Grace and Sophie have been drafted in as punishment. All of them listen nervously for any signs of burglars - with the ever watchful Mr Douglas in charge.

PART 5: Julie and Maggie are desperate to get closer to Mr Douglas. Julie in particular wants to know if reality lives up to her fantasies of him. In the silent school with no other teachers present, perhaps she'll get her opportunity.

Duration: 46 Min
Size: 653 Mb
Resolution: 960x540

Download:
Download - 234.8 MB
Download - 401.0 MB

Title: Locked up to LICK and be Her TOILET (Release date: Feb. 24, 2021)

Description: A C4S Top Seller - Toilet Slavery

Goddess Amelia has her slave locked in the cage with only his head sticking out as she'll need that for some ass stimulation. As the scene opens she is playing with her pussy. She looks down at her slave and asks "Are you enjoying the view?" When he says he is she tells him she is going to put her asshole on his face as she needs a good rimming. She shifts forward calling him a dirty little toilet bitch and positions herself so he can get his tongue on her pretty pink dirty hole. As he licks and tongues her she continues to play with her pussy. She then gets up and turns around so her ass is now on his face. She tells him she expects a very deep rimming. She rotates back and forth from sitting on his face to bouncing on it. She really enjoys the pleasure and when she sits back full weight she comments that it must be horribly uncomfortable for him but she's so wet she isn't going to concern herself with his level of comfort.

Amelia tells him she needs the schl1t on her ass licked up because her lover is coming over. The slave just one room over will be able to listen to them with her taste on his breath. She again sits full weight and really wiggles her big butt on his face insuring his tongue is deep inside her. Whenever she gets up you can see the slave has his tongue in her hole. After some serious stimulation she tells the slave to open his mouth wide, it's time for his nightly feeding. She looks at the camera and says with a grunt "He loves it."

Category: TOILET SLAVERY
Related Categories: TOILET HUMILIATION , FACE SITTING , ASS LICKING
Keywords: goddess amelia , facesitting , ass licking , toilet slavery

Duration: 6 Min
Size: 494 Mb

Download:

Title: School Girl's Hunt for Masochistic Men. The Door to Slavery Part 4

Description: It was fate that this pizza delivery man delivered the pizza late to Sara and Aya. The girls bullied him and made him take his clothes off, stepped on him with their boots, and made him lick the boots. The girls felt that he had a masochistic tendency so they brought him inside the room and started to do some extreme ball busting, blindfolding, smelling of stockings, feet, and armpits, whippings, face spitting, face sitting, suffocation, human toilet, golden showers, licking the toilet clean, being a human punching bag, being a wrestling rag-doll, licking a strap-on after being fucked by it, breathing restricted with a wrap, receiving hand job hell realbdsmporn.net by stopping ejaculation right before, candle play on his dick, giving him a double golden shower, and repeating everything so to train him to be a willing masochistic slave so he will never want to leave the house ever again.

Size: 904 Mb

Download:

Title: Hang in There

Description: Although I have been tying people with rope in a Western style for many years, only a year or so ago I began studying shibari, the Eastern style of rope. I used to think that shibari was simply for aesthetic purposes, as it is very beautiful, however I now know it is so much more than that. Most interesting to me, though, is the fact that suffering and journeying are very much on display in a shibari session. Although I am absolutely no expert, I believe this is depicted most clearly in suspension sequences which include several transitions from one pose to another. In this way, the subject tied is both fluid and stable. Each transition is a journey unto itself - the need to endure extreme physical discomfort, overcome mental limitations like "I can't handle this," and ultimately to find comfort in the discomfort. For this, I feel that shibari offers a very rich inner journey and I am so excited to be able to play in this way with others. Watch as Kino gracefully endures his sequential suspension experience. He is extremely tough. For those who have not been suspended before, note that Kino is ultimately suspended by a single futomomo - one folded over leg. This is very intense and is made doubly so thanks to the ropes running across his shin. Trust me, it's brutal! Note: please excuse my messy, dangling ropes! I have not come close to mastering the art of keeping the ropes tidy as I go along - I aim to do better in the future. Enjoy!

Featuring: Kino Payne, Elise Graves
Category: ROPE BONDAGE
Related Categories: BONDAGE , BONDAGE MALE , FEMALE DOMINATION , BDSM , SUSPENSION
Keywords: elise graves , kino payne , shibari , rope bondage , inverted suspension , suspension , futomomo , neck tie , bound in clothing , suspended male , office clothes , rope whipping , gag , blindfold

Size: 420 Mb

Download:

Title: Highly Seductive

Description: I know you've been craving... an intimate stroke session while starring at my light little body. I will let you really stare at perfection. Looking directly into my eyes is so mesmerizing, it is easy to control you.... I know why you crave to stare at me, I am a sexy perfect goddess, with great tits and a gorgeous pussy. Succumb to your cravinga. Worship ME, STROKE FOR ME!

Related Categories: MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION , FEMDOM POV
Keywords: jessa rhodes , masturbation instruction

Duration: 10 Min
Size: 633 Mb

Download:

Back