Most hot topics Ms. video! All Femdon! [Update every day]

Title: Ep 11 - Involuntary Bi Punishment: a Bad Surprise by the Baroness

Description: The Baroness has tracked one of Mr. Kayne's helping hands: Mr. Friend. She restricts him in a bondage device in the hall of her dungeon. While tormenting her blindfolded victim with intense electro play, she makes him understand that he is about to face something unexpected. In his most daring dreams he wouldn't have thought of this kind of surprise! He still can't see what's waiting for him in the next room: One of the Baroness' bisexual slaves. She ties the bi-slave to a bondage chair, just a few steps away from Mr. Friend. She beats and teases him, spits into his mouth, and gags him. Then it's time to bring Mr. Friend to the scene. She knows that the horny worm is straight as an arrow, but this is about to change - in a ruthless way. Tied up and controlled by the TENS unit, the Baroness turns him into her cock-sucking bitch. To make him improve his efforts, the Baroness gives him some anal stimulation and ass whipping. Once finished, she leaves the two restricted slaves together alone.

With: Baroness Davina Dust, Mr. Friend, The Piece

Categories: Anal, Anal Fingering, BDSM, Big Tits, Bisexual, Bizarre, Black Hair, Blindfold, Blonde, Blowjob, Bondage, Brunet, CBT, Chastity Play, Collar, Corporal Punishment, Deprivation, Discipline, Domination, Dominatrix, Dungeon, Electrical Play, Electrode Punishments, EMS Pads, Femdom, Fetish, Flogging, Foreskin, Gag, Gimp, Gloves, Hair Pulling, Hand Gagging, Hood, Humiliation, Kinky, Leather Cuffs, Lingerie, Male Sub, Metal Bondage, Mouth Spreader, Natural Boobs, Nylons Stockings, Oral Sex, Rope Bondage, Slave, Slim, Spanking, Straight, Submission, Tens Unit, Thirdparty, Uncircumcised, Whipping, White

Shop Featured Gear: Blindfolds, CBT Toys, Chastity Toys, Collars, Cuffs, Dungeon Furniture, Electro Sex, Fetishwear, Floggers & Whips, Gags, Hoods, Mouth Spreaders, Rope

Format: MP4
Duration: 35 Min
Size: 1293 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
Download | Play it online

Title: BBW Abuses a Face

Description: Seriously busty and beautiful BBW Rebecca is definitely worth submitting to. Just take a look how she is commanding this poor guy to stick his head between her gigantic tits and make him lick her ass.

With: Rebecca, Kamo Chlap

Categories: 69 Position, BBW, Big Ass, Big Natural Tits, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Brunet, Curvy, Facesitting, Femdom, Foreskin, Male Sub, Natural Boobs, Outdoors, PIV, Pussy Eating, Smothering, Straight, Thirdparty, Vaginal Penetration, White

Duration: 31 Min
Size: 1135 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: Rewiring Your Piggy Brain To Go Into Debt For My Ass

Description: Russian Queen M

Hello ass addict. You're so fucking weak. As soon as you see my ass you want to drop to your knees and jerk your fucking dick. Isn't that right? Yes, I know you do. That's why I take advantage of you. You know that you don't deserve to worship my ass. You don't deserve to jerk your fucking loser disgusting dick to my perfect ass. And it is perfect. I allow you such a privilege because you fucking pay. And without paying you would never even get to see my ass. And I know how badly you want to see it. It consumes your mind. You can't stop thinking about it.

In fact, you love paying for it. You want to pay it more because you know it deserves it. My ass makes you so weak. You want to edge for my ass. You worship my ass. And you know that you have to pay every single time you jerk to my ass. And you need it so bad that you're going to go broke for it. You're going to go into debt for it, and that thought makes you even hornier. The thought of putting yourself in debt for my ass has your cock twitching. I know you're throbbing to that thought right now.

You're so addicted to my ass, it's going to ruin you. As soon as you see my ass you can't resist it. Go in debt for my ass. Send me more money to worship my ass. Without paying you don't deserve to worship it, you're just a fucking loser. Start jerking your stupid loser pay piggy dick to my ass. You feel your cock twitch the moment you see my ass because you're piggy brain knows it needs to pay it. It's an overwhelming craving. You can't resist this urge.

Category: FINANCIAL DOMINATION
Related Categories: ASS WORSHIP , EDGING GAMES , BRAT GIRLS , MIND FUCK , FEMDOM POV
Keywords: ass worship

Duration: 9 Min
Size: 642 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: Boot Stalker - Super HD (Complete)

Description: The boot stalker gets more than he bargained for when the Mistress catches him following her in the park while she smokes a cigarette. She confronts him and instructs him to follow her leather boots back to her place, but on route grinds them into the dirt to make sure he gets a full taste of humiliation later! In the confines of her private and secure dungeon space, she exacts the kind of rage only a true man hater would do, kicking, trampling and thoroughly humiliating the dirty perverted stalker!

Tags: boot cleaning, boot worship, boots, dirty boots, dungeon, gloves, head trampling, humiliation, jacket, knee boots, leather, leather jacket, leather knee boots, outside, smoking, trampling, verbal humiliation

Duration: 23 Min
Size: 1161 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:

Last edited:
Title: Foot Service (Part 1)

Description: At the end of a long day, it's good to know I have my obedient foot slave in waiting beneath my bed. After making him lick the soles of my shoes and suck the heels, he needs a good long sniff of the inner shoe to reinforce my sweaty foot scent deep into his psyche. Once the shoes are off, I first plunge my stocking'd feet into his mouth, then whip off the stockings to smother his face with my bare feet.

Tags: foot smothering, foot worship, high heels, humiliation, open toe shoes, shoe fetish, shoe worship, spitting, stockings

Duration: 6 Min
Size: 312 Mb

Download:

Title: The Perils of Captive Candy Pt3 (Complete Movie)

Description: Mistress Sidonia continues the torment of her newest creation, special t-girl Candy, in the bondage cell, her predicament never ending. Each peril is devious, inventive, exciting and humiliating as captive Candy is taken on a journey of discovery, through extreme bondage and cruel Femdom, something she has always dreamed of at the capable hands of the amazing, creative Mistress Sidonia.

Tags: bondage ,cane ,cock teasing, cock vibrator, cp ,cum ,extreme bondage, gag, head pillory ,lingerie, nipple clamps, nt, predicament bondage, rope bondage, stockings and suspenders, suspension ,tape gag, xdressing, xdressing, xdressing

Duration: 26 Min
Size: 887 Mb

Download:

Title: Evelyn Claire - Horny Foot Addict

Description: When a slave is too horny for their own good the only solution is full metal chastity. Mistress Evelyn's foot-boy gets a constant erection at just the glimpse of her bare, naked soles and must have his cock permanently locked up. Getting her feet spit-shined now has never been more fun as she loves teasing a boy's cock especially when it can no longer get an erection. Mistress Evelyn orders her horny footboy to start worshipping her black heels while he remains locked in his kennel. Only his Mistress has the key and allows him a tiny break to stretch his legs while he does what he loves best...Licking, worshipping and loving every inch of her size 8 1/2 soles.

Category: FOOT WORSHIP

Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION , FEMALE DOMINATION , SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP

Keywords: evelyn claire

Duration: 18 Min
Size: 1334 Mb

Download:

Title: The Tennis Champ's Balls (Part 1)

Description: Sportsmen at the top of their game are idolised and worshipped by their fans. So much so that they can come to believe they are invincible and can get away with doing whatever they want. Sometimes however one small mistake can change everything - as arrogant tennis star Marcus Andrews is about to find out.

Duration: 8 Min
Size: 153 Mb
Resolution: 960x50

Download:

Title: Brianna and Kat - Little Brother Mandated into Chastity by Department of Beta Control (4K)

Description: Kat is so excited to measure her brother! As stated in the guidelines set by the Department of Beta control, a male must measure 6" or more in order to qualify as a "real man." Anything less and Kat gets to lock her brother up in chastity! Kat really hopes that her brother turns out to be a beta because she would LOVE to wear his key. Kat's brother only measures 3." He is definitely beta! Ellis begs his Mother and sister not to lock him up. The women tell Ellis that rules are rules. The State mandates that if he is a beta he must be locked. The females send Ellis into the bathroom and tell him to put the chastity device on. When Ellis emerges from the bathroom, he must hand the key to his sister. Ellis must learn to obey and serve his sibling Keyholder. He cries while he licks his sister's dirty flip flops. The females are totally indifferent to his misery. In fact, Mother and daughter both seen to enjoy it. (8:43 long)

Part of this clip is slightly out of focus. Price reduced.

Clip Contains: Goddess Brianna, Kat Soles, Ellis, Female Domination, Chastity male, Small Penis Humiliation, Taboo, Flip Flop Licking
Category: CHASTITY
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , TABOO , CHASTITY MALE , FLIP FLOPS , SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION
Keywords: goddess brianna , kat soles

Size: 989 Mb
Resolution: 3840x2160

Download:

Title: Platinum - Wife Controls Foot Fetishist Husband Completely (4K)

Description: Goddess Platinum, of The Mean Girls, controls her husband completely with her perfect feet. For a while now he has been sleeping on the floor of their bedroom. Platinum tells him she thinks it's best that he moves out of the bedroom completely. Her husband disagrees! He wants to return to the marital bed and sleep beside his wife! Platinum explains to her husband that normally a husband would sleep next to his wife, but he isn't normal. He is foot obsessed, and Platinum knows that because he is foot obsessed, and she has perfect feet, she can get her husband to do anything. Platinum allows her husband to worship her feet. She tells him that he will be sleeping in the laundry room from now on. She would let him have the spare bedroom, but she and her daughter, Kat, need that space for their extra-large shoe closet. Platinum gets mad that her husband has not been keeping her daughter's room clean. Her husband agrees to do a better job keeping Kat's room tidy. Platinum tells him that if he does not do a better job, then she and her daughter are going to ballbust him. Finally, Platinum reveals to her husband that she intends to lock him in chastity. Her husband protests, but he has no choice. (9:20 long)

Clip Contains: Goddess Platinum, Female Domination, Foot Worship, Chastity, Foot Fetish, Taboo
Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , TABOO , CHASTITY MALE , FOOT FETISH
Keywords: goddess platinum

Size: 3411 Mb
Resolution: 3840x2160

Download:

Title: Suspension Swing Strapon (Part 1)

Description: Mistress Sidonia takes her slave into the Mansion grounds on a cold Winter's morning, she is wearing her massive purple strapon and wastes no time in fucking the slaves throat. She pushes him around the garden, in the dirt and filth, mounts his face and pins him down with the rubber dick. Slave is then put in suspension, ass opened wide as she lubes him up with her gloved fingers in preparation of the long hard fucking she is going to give him with the ten inch strapon.

Tags: cum, leather coat, leather domina, leather gloves, leather trousers, outdoor strapon, slave training, strapon, strapon orgasm, strapon sucking, suspension, suspension strapon, verbal humiliation

Duration: 7 Min
Size: 149 Mb

Download:

Title: The Nutcracker - Super HD (Complete)

Description: How many brutal kicks, punches and knees to the balls can a man take before he falls to his knees begging for mercy? Ms Nikki is intent on finding out, but the slave is equally intent on proving his devotion and willingness to please Ms Nikki at her sadistic ball busting best!

Tags: ball busting, ball crushing, catsuit, foot worship, kicking, kneeing, pvc

Duration: 22 Min
Size: 1110 Mb

Download:

Title: November 26, 2019 - Amber Deluca/Muscle Iron Girls 1 - Amber Deluca

Description: Big, defined, sexy and shiny... Check out how Amber Deluca fills out her bikini. Ambers bulging biceps and traps look great with the natural sunlight at her back. Amber rubs oil all over her sexy body. As she flexes her tight abs you can see how hard Amber works

With: Amber Deluca

Categories: Brunette, Dildo, Fake Boobs, Masturbation, MILF, Muscle, Muscle Worship, Outdoors, Pierced Pussy, Solo Female, Straight, Vaginal Penetration

Duration: 11 Min
Size: 403 Mb

Download:

Title: November 26, 2019 - Daisy Ducati, Gabriella Paltrova/Strong legged beauty destroys Petite big butt girl then fucks her

Description: Daisy "Lethal Legs" Ducati is on the mats doing our Lesbian wrestling today. She has wrestled many times for our Mixed wrestling site and we keep bringing her back because she lives up so well to her wrestling name "Lethal Legs". She's a tall dark beauty who dominates physically, mentally, sexually, verbally...do we really need to go on? Daisy is the full package. Today, The full package is taking on a small package. Little miss Gabriella Paltrova also lives up to her wrestling name "Fun Sized Human." Gabriella is a Petite woman with a curvy physique that will drive you crazy. She's got natural tits and ass that are so firm and juicy we are scared our wrestlers are going to start throwing matches just so Gabriella will put her big beautiful ass on their face. Despite her fun size, Gabriella is a demon on the mats. She's hardcore and never gives up. We want to make our matches more sexual so we have integrated a penalty segment anytime there is a submission. If there is a submission during the fight, The wrestler to administered and successfully applied the submission will get 20 seconds to do anything she wants to the person who submitted. There is no fighting back during this 20-second penalty. The person to submitted must lay there and take it. We get many orgasms during this time which are not counted towards the outcome of the score because the clock is stopped during this penalty time. This is a close match judging by the score. But only one girl can win. The winner fucks the Loser with Hair pulling, hand gagging, hardcore pussy fucking so deep it leaves the loser's pussy gaping open. Then let loser is fucked so hard anally that her asshole gapes wide open and never closes. Poor loser, now everyone will know she lost today because her butthole won't close.

With: Daisy Ducati, Gabriella Paltrova

Categories: Anal, Black Hair, Curvy, Erotic Wrestling, Facesitting, Fingering, Gaping, Hair Pulling, Lesbian, Mixed, Natural Boobs, Petite, Redhead, Shaped, Shaved, Slim, Straight, Strap On, Submission, Switch, Tattoo, Thirdparty, Toned, Vaginal Penetration, White, Wrestling

Duration: 51 Minm
Size: 1889 Mb

Download:

Title: November 26, 2019 - Lady Satori, Slave/Lady Satori - Sissy Training (2 of 3)

Description: It is a damn hard way right to rubber Bitch to be educated as a perfect rubber Bitch. Especially trained from Lady Satori and especially if that Educational subject still have his cock and balls. This most sensitive parts of the Body must suffer first under the treatment from the Mistress A Special part of the rubber bitch lesson is the human toilet lesson followed with a nasty CBT Full of joy about the degradation from the slut the Mistress push the Power On Button from the electric simulation device again as the Bitch is with her face completely under her ass.

With: Lady Satori, Slave

Categories: Blonde, CBT, Domination, Dominatrix, Electrical Play, Femdom, Gimp, High Heels, Latex, Male Sub, Mask, Medical Fetish, Piss Play, Rope Bondage, Sissification, Straight, Tattoo, Tens Unit, Thirdparty

Duration: 15 Min
Size: 557 Mb

Download:

Title: You Don't Compare To My Man, Do You Little Dick Cuckold Loser?

Description: Princess Mabel

Hey you fucking loser. I know you're jerking off right now. You're so pathetic. You're fucking jerking it for me because I know you're so fucking horny and there's nothing you can do to get rid of that horniness. You can't go fuck someone, can you? No, LOL! You're just jerking and jerking, it feels too good to fucking stop. LOL you fucking idiot, just look at you! You're so fucking dumb.

Don't you wish you had a big cock like my man's? Of course you do, but you don't. You're not a real man and you never will be. All you are is a fucking loser. You're a loser with a tiny cock and I know you're so jealous that I get to be with a real man and you just get to sit at home alone jerking your tiny dick to me while my real man gets to fuck me. Do you see his cock? Do you see how fucking big it is? Look at it and then look at your cock and look at what you're doing.

You see this is why you're a little dick cuckold who doesn't get to have sex. It's because not only is your dick little but you spending your time jerking off to videos of me online. Only cuckolds do that. Real men like this aren't doing that are they? No, he gets to fuck me because he isn't a loser with a little dick jerking off to femdom cuckold videos.

I am a perfect Princess and I get to fuck real men. You are a loser, and this is a real man. This is a cock that fucks me the way I want to be fucked and the way I deserve to be fucked. So take a good look at his big cock and jerkoff to it, lol! You will never measure up. Now take a look at his hot built body and then take a look at yourself. At your pathetic pasty body and your pathetic cock. You just don't compare. The best that you can hope for is to jerk that tiny cock and hope that you can amuse me with it.

Category: CUCKOLDING
Related Categories: SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION , FEMDOM POV , BRAT GIRLS , VERBAL HUMILIATION , GODDESS WORSHIP
Keywords: small penis humiliation

Size: 561 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: Kat Soles - POV Footjob in Yelllow Sundress (1080 HD)

Description: 1080 HD Kat oils her pretty size 6 ½ feet for you. She slides her oiled feet up and down your cock. Kat teases you nice and slow with her slippery toes. She knows you love it when she milks your cock with her feet. Kat strokes your shaft with her feet until you paint her toes white with your cum. (11:24 long)

Clip Contains: Kat Soles, Footjobs, POV Foot Job, Oiled Footjob, CFNM
Category: FOOTJOBS
Related Categories: POV , FOOT FETISH , LOTION / OIL FETISH , CFNM
Keywords: kat soles

Duration: 12 min
Size: 911 Mb

Download:

Title: A Well-Trained Pup (Part 1-2)

Description: Miss Annalisa's puppy has given up all hope of returning to the man he once was, now living in the garden in a tiny locked up kennel. Today puppy is being let out for some more training in the beautiful sunshine, running through basic positions and foot worship, exercising, the tight binds on pup's legs keeping him on all fours. It is then punishment time, the low hanging balls wrapped up and stretched out by weights and then cropped until the whimpers of mercy. To make room for the new giant tail, the fucking machine is uses to pound the pup's tight ass as Mistress lounges in the sunshine.

Tags: anal fucking machine, ball weights, bondage hobble, cbt, dog kennel, pet play, predicament bondage, puppy play, puppy training, tail butt plug

Duration: 14 Min
Size: 434 Mb

Download:
Download - 401.0 MB
Download - 33.9 MB

Title: She Devil Peg and Release

Description: Alexis Grace returns to Lance Hart, who she left naked on the floor in a steel chastity cage. If he is going to get any release ever, he is going to have to earn it...
She is wearing a sexy and fitting She-Devil costume with striped tights and heels, and a huge pink vibrating strap-on. First she makes him lube it up for her, then she bends him over and pounds his ass in a few different positions. Alexis has two priorities: She wants the vibrating cock to get her off, and she wants to completely dominate his ass...

After she makes herself cum by fucking his ass, she fucks him some more and makes him beg for release.
She decides to be nice and unlock his steel chastity cage, but cumming won't be easy...

She sits on his face while she takes her time pulling the cage off his throbbing cock, which his erection bulges out of immediately. Then she lubes up his cock and strokes it slow, riding his face, smothering him.
Then Alexis sits on his stomach and wraps her sexy legs around his cock, squeezing it with her pantyhose covered thighs. She makes him hump her legs, giggling while he tries to get off, rubbing his hard cock on her slightly abrasive pantyhose. Just when he gets close to cumming, she spreads her legs wide and switches positions...

She makes him fuck her legs more, then makes him beg for release. When she finally milks his cock out all over the crotch of her red devil costume, she stands over him and makes him lick it all up... "Well, get your cage, it's back to chastity for you for another month..."

Featuring:Alexis Grace, Lance Hart

Tags:,Big Booty,Big Tits,Chastity,Cum Eating,Cumshot,Edging - Begging to Cum,Leotard / One Piece,Long Legs,Pantyhose,Pantyhose + Leotard,Strap On - Pegging

Duration: 23 Min
Size: 521 Mb
Resolution: 854x480

Download:

Last edited:
Title: Suffer For Sucking (Part 1)

Description: This slave has a real predicament to cope with. His balls are tied to the opposite wall from where the subject of his lust reside! Two beautiful Dommes in stunning leather boots beckon him over to lick, kiss and worship them, but he must stretch his ball sack for even the slightest flick with his eager tongue. When he's eventually released, Mistress Heather smothers his face with her perfect ass, whilst Mistress Johanna teases and toys with his cock, masturbating it with the soles of boots.

Tags: boot worship, boots, face sitting, gloves, humiliation, leather, leather boots, leather knee boots, smothering, spitting

Size: 336 Mb

Download:

Title: Secret Agent's Secret Fetish

Description: Alright Agent, you've caught me. Now what are you going to do with me? You caught me sneaking into your stronghold and tied me up to this chair. What's next? Are you going to use enhanced interrogation? I won't tell you anything. Though I will say, I can see your eyes trailing down my legs. Do you like them? What about my feet. You know, I'm all tied up. You could do whatever you like to my feet and I won't be able to fight back. There, press your face against my soles. I'm powerless to stop you. What's that?

You're getting dizzy? Oh I couldn't imagine why.
__

Category: FOOT FETISH

Related Categories: SUPER VILLAIN , ROLE PLAY , FEMALE DOMINATION , FEMDOM

Keywords: super villain

Size: 463 Mb

Download:

Title: November 27, 2019 - Racquel Sultra/Muscle Milfs Vol 3 - Racquel Sultra

Description: The sexy Raquel Sultra gives us quite the treat with this hot masturbation video. She sucks that cock good, shows off her fit body and then fucks her pretty pussy with her big dildo. She rubs it all over her big clitoris and has a good cum

With: Racquel Sultra

Categories: Dildo, Fake Boobs, Masturbation, MILF, Muscle, Muscle Worship, Shaved, Solo Female, Vaginal Penetration

Shop Featured Gear: Realistic Dildos

Size: 404 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: November 27, 2019 - Kamil Banek, Lucy Vojak/CFNM KAMIL BANEK

Description: Kamil Banek is a very sexy str8 guy. He is sleeping and tosses and turns as his sexy cleaning lady dusts the furniture. She keeps looking at Kamil as he sleeps. He turns over, and we see his underwear tenting with his erection. The girl notices and approaches the bed and begins to run a hand over Kamil's sexy body. She lets her hand rub over the underwear and the stiff dick inside. Kamil wakes as she does that, and the girl, clearly having experience of the situation, shackles Kamil's wrists, tying them to the bed. Kamil is clearly turned on by the events as his dick stays hard in the underwear. The girl grabs the dick in the underwear. Then she runs her hands all over Kamil's body. She slaps his chest and pulls off the underwear, releasing that stiff cock. She takes hold of it and wanks it as she slaps his chest and his face. Taking some clothespins she put them on Kamil's nipples and then rubs his cock and balls. She places pins on the balls too. Then she puts a gag into his mouth to stop any very loud moans. Keeping him rock hard, the girl continues to torment him, using a vibrating massager on his cock and balls. Kamil writhes as he feels it, and his cock twitches in pleasure. The girl wanks the stiff cock as the balls are vibrated and Kamil thrusts his hips. Then the girl takes a whip and uses it on that hot body. Kamil's legs are raised in the air, exposing his tight hole. The girl whips his hot ass and then wanks his cock a bit. She takes a dildo and slides it into Kamil's ass, fucking it in and out. As shes fucks that ass the girl wanks his cock too. Kamil feels the toy deep in his hole and he twitches as it comes out and is then pushed in again. A thicker toy is then used to fuck that hot ass, and still his dick stays so hard. Kamil is turned over onto his knees and he takes that vibrator deep in his ass again. Then he is released and lays on his back to wank his cock until he shoots the thick, creamy, cum onto his hot body.

With: Kamil Banek, Lucy Vojak

Categories: Anal, Bit Gag, CBT, CFNM, Clothespins, Dildo, Flogging, Gag, Hitachi, Male Sub, Rope Bondage, Straight, Thirdparty, Vibrator

Shop Featured Gear: CBT Toys, Cuffs, Dildos, Electro Sex, Fetishwear, Floggers & Whips, Gags, Restraints, Rope, Vibrators, Wands

Duration: 45 Min
Size: 1661 Mb

Download:

Title: November 27, 2019 - Mistress Akella, Slave/Spurred On

Description: Spurs on, and spurred on to cause as much pain and humiliation to this slave as possible, Mistress Akella starts by busting his balls with the toe end of her boots, her knees and then spins the spurs between his legs. His apparent cries for mercy go unheeded as his sadistic Mistress takes his ass, pounding her big strap-on cock deep inside him. making him rue the day he didn't perform his slave duties to Mistress Akella's satisfaction.

With: Mistress Akella, Slave

Categories: Anal, Blonde, CBT, Collar, Crop, Domination, Dominatrix, Humiliation, Interracial, Leather, Male Sub, Pain, Pegging, Rope Bondage, Slave, Straight, Strap On, Thirdparty

Shop Featured Gear: Canes, CBT Toys, Collars, Dildos, Gloves, Leather, Strap Ons And Pegging

Duration: 21 Min
Size: 753 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: Vintage Glove Handjob

Description: If you like handjobs and/or gloves or VINTAGE porn you'll enjoy this. The gloves are vintage, super soft, cream, leather.
Category: HANDJOBS
Related Categories: GLOVE FETISH , LEATHER FETISH , 1920S PORN , LEATHER , VINTAGE
Keywords: N/A

Duration: 10 Min
Size: 349 Mb

Download:

FileFox

Title: Boxers (a documentary) (Part 1)

Description: Boxing takes intense discipline and concentration. Any hesitation, any small slip up and the athlete could receive a slam punch to the face which would end his career. A beautiful woman could be the distraction which makes his career short-lived. Or she could be the power that drives him to unprecedented heights of success.

Size: 145 Mb
Resolution: 960x540

Download:

Title: Dumb, Empty, Brainless, Airheaded Cock Sucking Sissy Bimbo Mindwashing

Description: This is not simply a mesmerize clip, it is a mindwashing clip filled with layers upon layers of audio and visual cues determined to confuse your mind and reprogram your brain. There are heavy layers of audio that will ooze from your ears into your mind. This clip is full of overlapping repetition that will permanently implant into your brain. A total and complete brainfuck for cocksucking sissy faggots who want to be brainless and suck cock. Be warned with this clip, it's effects are incredibly powerful and has been designed for complete brain rewirirng. The effects of this clip have been tested and proven to stay with you. We are not playing silly mesmerize games with you any more, prepare to be mindwashed.

You need to make yourself dumber. You need to be brainless. It's ok not to think. Sometimes you just want to be pretty. It's ok to turn your mind off. Sometimes you just have to let it go. Maybe you weren't smart to begin with. Sometimes you can be such an airhead. Maybe you are just a silly slut. You can't even remember any more. You want a better bimbo body. Your looks are more important than your brain. You need to feel your mind emptied. The fewer thoughts you have the hotter you look. You wanna suck cock.

It's ok not to think. You just want to look stupid. The dumber you are the sexier you are. That phrase swirls in your empty obedient mind until there is nothing else. The human brain is very easily programmed. The dumber you are the sexier you look. Repetition is the key to learning. The dumber you look, the sexier you are. Every time you hear it you make another copy in your brain. You need to feel your mind slipping. The words imprint deeper every time. You wanna suck cock.

Category: SISSY TRAINING
Related Categories: BISEXUAL ENCOURAGEMENT , MAKE ME BI , FEMINIZATION , FORCED FEM , SISSY SLUTS
Keywords: bisexual encouragement

Size: 657 Mb

Download:

Title: Lusting Over Latex - Super HD (Complete)

Description: Miss Zoe filmed this incredible P.O.V. on one of the hottest days of the year, so it will come as no surprise that a one piece latex catsuit created a huge amount of sweat squelching on the inside! Get up close and personal as she teases you with her rubber clad curves and an eye-watering view of her soaking wet cunt!

Tags: pov, rubber

Duration: 4 Min
Size: 806 Mb

Download:

Title: Mariah and Natalya - Were you Trying to Breathe Stupid (1080 HD NEW)

Description: 1080 HD Mariah and Natalya sit on a loser's dumb face. He is just a seat. The girls get mad that the loser is fussy and trying to sneak breaths. They are Princesses and he is the throne! The male is very pathetic and helpless. The girls hold him down and ass smother him. They really have no regard for him. They smash his face hard with their asses and giggle. (10:08 long)

Clip Contains: Mariah, Natalya, Face Sitting, Female Domination, Ass Smothering, Shiny Bikinis
Category: FACE SITTING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , BIKINI , ASS SMOTHERING , BRAT GIRLS , SHINY CLOTHING
Keywords: mariah , natalya

Size: 611 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: Queen & Her Pawn (Part 1)

Description: Vivienne l'Amour is wearing her stunning red latex and has her slave trussed up in the milking shed, his hard cock exposed for her. She wastes no time, spitting in his mouth and edging his cock to hardness, he is totally at the mercy of her will. Mistress uses the Venus2000 stand to suck his cock as she verbally edges him some more before ultimately giving him a harsh handjob and cruelly denying his pleasure.

Tags: arm binder, bare legs, bondage, edging, gag, handjob, head pillory, male milking machine, spitting, tease and denial, tie and tease, venus 2000

Duration: 6 Min
Size: 209 Mb

Download:

Title: Prostate Massage Cum (Part 1)

Description: Maitresse Madeline, looking stunning in her stockings and corset, perfect breasts exposed, is playing with her lucky slave on the bondage bed. She teases him, sitting on his face with her big, juicy ass, watching his cock respond to her gentle touch. She spits on his cock to lube it up and edges it with an expert handjob, making him beg for release over and over, denying him each time. She has bigger plans, so bends him over, lubes up her gloved fingers and probes his tight ass, finding his prostate gland and massaging it internally, until his precum is flowing out. She then increases the speed of her hand, giving a long, intense handjob whilst squeezing his magic lemon, until he shoots a big cumload exactly when she commands.

Tags: anal, cum, facesitting, handjob, huge breasts, prostate massage, tattooed domina, topless domina

Size: 238 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: November 28, 2019 - Brandi Love/Muscle Muscle Milfs Vol 3 - Brandi Love

Description: Fit babe Brandi Love shows off her nice strong biceps, ripped up abs and toned legs. Of course, she didn't forget her big breasts, nice round ass and meaty lips. She strips off her clothes and fingers her really wet, horny pussy.

With: Brandi Love

Categories: Blonde, Body Builder, Dildo, Fake Boobs, Masturbation, MILF, Muscle, Muscle Worship, Muscular, Solo Female, Straight, Thirdparty, Toned, White

Size: 387 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: November 28, 2019 - Jolene/Jolene The Valkyrie

Description: My Step-Mom was angry at me for not doing my chores properly...So I got mad and used my Special Magic Powers to Mesmerize her and Transform her into my Personal Sexbot! I think I must have the absolute Hottest Step-Mom on the Planet! I've always wanted to see what she looks like when she orgasms again and again at my every command!!! I am Her Master Now!!!

With: Jolene

Categories: Family Roleplay, Female Slave, Master, Natural Boobs, Redhead, Shaved, Straight, Tattoo, Thirdparty

Duration: 21 Min
Size: 773 Mb

Download:

Title: Nothing Else Compares To A Findom Orgasm, You Can Never Go Back

Description: Goddess Mina Thorne

Are you trying to impress me? Well that is going to make you go quite broke. You see the only way you could impress me is with your cash. It's the only thing I could want from you, you have nothing else to offer. I'm not interested in having a conversation or getting to know someone so below me. The only thing that I have interest in is turning you into my little piggy bank. You see you're nothing more than a wallet to me. And that fact turns you on and I know how to make weak minded men like you so pliable.

I know I turn you on, it's what pulled you in in the first place. And now that you can't take your eyes off of me, you're already feeling your resolve weakening. You're feeling that twitch in your cock. And I know what to do with it. Start stroking it. Your dick is such an effective tool to be used against you. Because once you start jerking, your mind becomes like putty. You'll do anything as long as I let you keep jerking to me. And that's when I'll strike. That's when it gets to easy for me to drain you. To train your mind, to condition you to be my obedient jerking piggy bank.

I know you want to mean something to me. And the only way you could have any value to me, is by paying. And I'm not talking about paltry amounts. You know I deserve more. Keep jerking so this will all make so much more sense to you. I allow you to feel things, you can't experience any other way. My body is just a tool to bring you in. Then my words, my seduction, my manipulation goes to work. Breaking you down, making you so weak.

Category: FINANCIAL DOMINATION
Related Categories: MIND FUCK , BRAT GIRLS , FEMDOM POV , GODDESS WORSHIP , POWERFUL WOMAN
Keywords: mind fuck

Size: 714 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Back