Most hot topics Ms. video! All Femdon! [Update every day]

Title: November 29, 2019 - Farrah Fox/Muscle Muscle Milfs Vol 3

Description: Farrah Fox really puts on a sexy striptease and hot masturbation session just for you. Her body is rock hard and I know she will get your cock rock hard after viewing this video. Farrah strips from her tight dress and flexes her ripped up body as she does it. She is so beautiful and knows how to dirty talk to you boys and girls. She gets naked and fingers her pretty pussy until she cums, she gets in several different

Categories: Big Tits, Blonde, Dildo, Fake Boobs, Masturbation, MILF, Muscle, Muscular, Solo Female, Sybian

Format: MP4
Duration: 11 Min
Size: 387 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
Download | Play it online

Last edited:
Title: November 29, 2019 - Alura Jenson, Draven Navarro, Jimmy Broadway/Workout Buddy Cuckold (Part 3)

Description: What's the penalty for being a sloppy couch potato and failing to accompany your wife to the gym? Jimmy is finding out the hard way. Alura Jenson has already given her buff study personal trainer Draven a blowjob and made Jimmy hold her spectacular boobs, as she lays on her back getting rammed by the new stallion. She made him wear her panties while sucking Draven's cock. But she’s not done yet. Now, she brings Jimmy close-really close-so her can lick Draven's balls while she fucks her muscular trainer. But the closest Jimmy gets to Alura's pussy is when he sucks her juices off Draven's huge cock, and has to lie on the couch looking up as said cock slams into his wife.

With: Alura Jenson, Draven Navarro, Jimmy Broadway

Categories: Big Tits, Bisexual, Blonde, Blowjob, Body Builder, Bottom, Brunet, Cuckolding, Curvy, Fake Boobs, Mixed, Muscular, Shaped, Shaved, Straight, Tattoo, Thirdparty, Vaginal Penetration, White

Duration: 12 Min
Size: 453 Mb

Download:

Title: November 29, 2019 - Cherie DeVille, Jack Vegas/YOUR WIFE IS A FAT COW CUNT! - HOT HOME WRECKER CHERIE DeVILLE

Description: "Your cock is saying yes. You don't ever get fucked much, do you?" Jack Vegas and his wife buying their first house, are in for a shock. With his wife sitting in the other room, The Hot Realtor makes Mr. Vegas stare at her panties. She puts her feet in his crotch and realizes his cock is hard. Cherie pulls out her big round luscious tits and he is under her power. "That ugly cow doesn't deserve a new house. You should be spending your money on me." Her nice sweet wet pussy is so much better than your wife's nasty fat-cow pussy. The Realtor makes you sign the contract while talking dirty and jerking your horny cock. She makes you explode all over the contract and then calls your wife in to see your cum-soaked mess. "Your Marriage is Over. You don't have a husband anymore!!"

With: Cherie DeVille, Jack Vegas

Categories: Big Dick, Blonde, Fake Boobs, Feet, Femdom, Handjob, Shaved, Straight, Switch, Thirdparty, Toned, White

Duration: 13 Min
Size: 479 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: Latex Ruination (Part 1-2)

Description: Mistress Lola, looking incredible wearing her beautiful transparent latex dress, is having a sensual scene with her eager rubber masked slave. She uses his tongue to worship her dainty feet, directing the action and taking full pleasure form his efforts, rubbing her glistening feet on his erection. She teases him with her amazing body, standing over his face and then coming closer, just the thin material separating them, his cock twitching with desire. Lola uses her expert handjob technique to edge him over and over as he begs for release, something she holds off until ready to give him a frustrating ruined orgasm, to her amusement.

Tags: bare legs, cock teasing, cum, facesitting, footjob, footworship, handjob, rubber bottom smothering, see thru dress, upskirt

Size: 419 Mb

Download:
Download - 401.0 MB
Download - 18.1 MB

Title: Suspended For Strapon (Part 1-3)

Description: Miss Tiffany Naylor is wearing her biggest black strapon and has her ass slut slave suspended and ready to be pegged hard. She wastes no time in pulling his hard cock and shoving the black dick in his mouth, making sure it is well lubricated so she can ram it into his eager asshole. He is swung back and forth as she rubs his hard cock, the prostate smashing causing him to cum a huge load.

Tags: cbt, cock whipping, cum, giant strapon, handjob, sling, strapon, strapon fucking, strapon sucking, suspension

Duration: 19 Min
Size: 485 Mb

Download:
Download - 401.0 MB
Download - 84.0 MB

Last edited:
Title: Party Convenience - VR (Part 1)

Description: "We have been having so much fun at the big Femdom party and all that Champagne has to be relieved somewhere and it looks like it is your role tonight. Just laying there under the seat, listening the sound of high heeled boots coming down the path, you are so well trained, your mouth already open and waiting for your special shower, such a lucky slave to be in such an important position." Suggested Watching Position: Lying On Your Back With Head Support

Tags: 2 doms, bottom worship, facesiting throne, humiliation, leather domina, pov, under her, upskirt, vr, ws

Duration: 7 Min
Size: 788 Mb
Resolution: 3840x2160

Download:

Title: Foot Service (Part 1-2)

Description: At the end of a long day, it's good to know I have my obedient foot slave in waiting beneath my bed. After making him lick the soles of my shoes and suck the heels, he needs a good long sniff of the inner shoe to reinforce my sweaty foot scent deep into his psyche. Once the shoes are off, I first plunge my stocking'd feet into his mouth, then whip off the stockings to smother his face with my bare feet.

Tags: foot smothering, foot worship, high heels, humiliation, open toe shoes, shoe fetish, shoe worship, spitting, stockings

Size: 680 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
Download - 401.0 MB
Download - 279.7 MB

Title: You Want Me To Bankrupt You Before I Destroy Your Marriage, Don't You?

Description: Princess Piper

I know you love your wife, but love doesn't stop your desires for me now does it? You can't control your little urges and temptations. You can't control that feeling you get whenever you see me, can you? You're just instantly aroused. You feel powerless whenever I come around. Nothing else really matters except for pleasing me and giving me what I want, isn't that right? And what have I always wanted out of you? That's right, you know me so well by now, I want money. I like being spoiled like I deserve. I like taking money out of both of you and your wife's account, don't I?

I like taking it all, little by little. Your checking account, your savings account, and I even like to go as far as to have you taking out more credit cards and maxing them out for me. You love making me happy, don't you? I know you do and I think it's time I take it to the extreme. I've been taking little by little for long enough. And I want it all. But it's not just the money that I'm after. I don't care about your marriage, it means nothing to me.

Just stare at my ass and keep listening. Since your marriage means nothing, after I completely drain your accounts, even the ones you have jointly with her. That's not the end. After I drain all of her money, I also want to destroy your marriage. And I can do that in an instant. I know everything about the two of you and all it will take is one little email and you'll be filling out divorce paperwork before you know it. And I won't be happy until my job is complete. I want to drain both of your accounts and then have her leave you.

Category: HOME WRECKER
Related Categories: FINANCIAL DOMINATION , MIND FUCK , BRAT GIRLS , FEMDOM POV , MENTAL DOMINATION
Keywords: financial domination

Duration: 8 Min
Size: 622 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: Macy Cartel - Teased by machine for Hours and Hours Part 2 (1080 HD)

Description: 1080 HD Macy has been left alone with the cow while Kat has gone to change her outfit. The cow is very in love with Macy, especially her pretty eyes. Macy does a good job of holding down the fort while her shift partner, Kat, is away. Macy shocks the cow and makes it tell her that it loves her. The cow begs teaser Macy for mercy. Macy keeps the cow strapped to the bench and ignores its pleas. The cow will keep edging for her over and over. Macy teases the cow with her body and shocks it when it is bad. After ten minutes, teaser Kat returns and Macy leaves to change her outfit. (11:09 long)

Clip Contains: Macy Cartel, Female Domination, Milking Machine, Tease and Denial, Face Sitting, Edging, Spandex, Shiny
Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: TEASE & DENIAL , SHINY CLOTHING , FACE SITTING , ELECTRIC PLAY , SPANDEX
Keywords: milking machine , macy cartel

Size: 826 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: Suffer For Sucking (Part 1-2)

Description: This slave has a real predicament to cope with. His balls are tied to the opposite wall from where the subject of his lust reside! Two beautiful Dommes in stunning leather boots beckon him over to lick, kiss and worship them, but he must stretch his ball sack for even the slightest flick with his eager tongue. When he's eventually released, Mistress Heather smothers his face with her perfect ass, whilst Mistress Johanna teases and toys with his cock, masturbating it with the soles of boots.

Tags: boot worship, boots, face sitting, gloves, humiliation, leather, leather boots, leather knee boots, smothering, spitting

Size: 672 Mb

Download:
Download - 401.0 MB
Download - 271.3 MB

Title: Kat Soles and Macy Cartel - Teased by machine for Hours and Hours Part 4 (1080 HD)

Description: 1080 HD Kat has changed into the cow's favorite outfit. Macy leaves to change hers and leaves Kat alone with the cow. Kat gives the cow a prostate shock. Despite the pain, the cow is still on the edge of orgasm. He is so aroused by his cute teaser. He can't help but edge for her. Kat troubleshoots an issue with the software, which results in extra shocks for the cow. Macy returns and sits on the cow's face. Kat shocks the cow so that Macy can feel a tingle while she rides him. Macy loves the tingle, but the cow is in agony. The cow begs the teasers to stop. They won't. Macy grinds on the cow's face to make herself feel good. The cow's session is over, but the girls want to start the edging program again. They tell the cow that they are resetting his edge count and that he'll have to do another twenty edges for them. Kat hops onto the cow's face to take her turn. She wants to grind herself to a climax. (11:28 long)

Clip Contains: Kat Soles, Macy Cartel, Female Domination, Milking Machine, Tease and Denial, Face Sitting, Edging, Spandex, Shiny
Related Categories: TEASE & DENIAL , SPANDEX , FACE SITTING , SHINY CLOTHING , EDGING GAMES
Keywords: milking machine , kat soles , macy cartel

Size: 877 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: Hot Tub Drubbing (Part 1-3)

Description: Mistress Amrita, stunning in her bikini, is relaxing in the garden while the slave massages her feet. She is in the mood for a refreshing hot tub, so directs the slave to check that the temperature is perfect, which he does a little too eagerly, getting into the water and telling Mistress it is perfect. Amrita is very annoyed with his disrespect, getting in the tub without permission, so decides to punish him with some holds, arm and leg bars and underwater dunking, as he begs for her forgiveness. Mistress then drags him out onto the sun lounger and wrestles and face sits him as he realises his mistake, before she renters the tub and makes him kneel on the hard wood, holding her magazine.

Tags: asian domina, bikini, dunking, face slapping, facesitting, foot deep throat, footworship, ignored, pin down, wet games wrestling

Duration: 20 Min
Size: 653 Mb

Download:
Download - 401.0 MB
Download - 252.0 MB

Title: Ruined By Beauty (Complete Movie)

Description: The stunning Mistresses An Li and Annalisa caught their slave masturbating without permission so decide to lock him into long term chastity. To prepare for this he will experience teasing and edging over and over, as they tie his balls tightly, chastising and humiliating his small hard cock. They use the Venus2000 to bring him close as they Mistresses take turns sitting on his face and controlling his breathing, the more he takes the faster the milking machine. Finally he gets a vibrator assisted handjob, his cock released just before he cums, resulting in an amazing, frustrating and cruel ruined orgasm. His cock finally going limp to allow them to lock his errant dick away forever.

Tags: 2 doms, ball weights, cbt, chastity, chastity tease, cock teasing, cum, facesitting, male milking machine, ruined orgasm, venus 2000, verbal humiliation

Duration: 18 Min
Size: 414 Mb

Download:

Title: Owned and Dominated by The Brat Queen #FemdomRAW

Description: One of the hottest Femdom sessions ever. The Kinkiest Artist of tease and denial is back in her #FemdomRAW adventures. This time she meets one of her loyal and perv pets. A married dude who is obsessed with Miss Brat. His cock is totally useless so Brat takes charge and teases him with her perfect feet, making him pleasing her fat pussy, fucking her face with her special harness and making him eat her scared pubes.

Models: MissBratDom
Category: Anal, Femdom, Femdom Raw

Duration: 34 Min
Size: 3625 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: Smash Hits - Super HD (Complete)

Description: This is truly hardcore ball busting, with five stunning Mistresses and four balls to beat! In one of our most popular movies for extreme ball busting fans, the five Dominas launch blow after blow with punishing kicks to the slave's balls, their intent clearly to kick harder than the last until they totally destroy their victims testicles. If you love ball busting, this is a must-have movie!

Tags: ball busting, boots, corset, high heels, kicking, knee boots, leather, leather corset, leather thigh boots, lingerie, pvc boots, pvc knee boots, stockings and suspenders, thigh boots

Duration: 9 Min
Size: 456 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: Dominant Dolly's Slut Maid (Part 1)

Description: Dominant Dolly is continuing the training of her rubber maid Jade, she is wearing a serving gag and is very nervous, dropping the contents, which soon gets her into trouble. Jade is put over her knee and giving a hard spanking, her twitching clitty teased inbetween the smacks. She is then inspected, showing no chastity cage and uneven seams on her stockings, earning another punishment, this time a caning. DD then decides to take some pleasure, allowing Jade the honour of licking and sucking her thick cock, promising to fuck her if she does a good enough job, which she desperately tries, earning her a hard fucking and a precious mouth full of cum.

Tags: bi cocksucking, cp caning, cum, cum facial, latex catsuit, maid training, otk, spanking, ts mistress, xdressing, xdressing sex

Duration: 6 Min
Size: 223 Mb

Download:

Title: New Sex Toy - Sex Robot

Description: I've just received a new sex toy. It has a life-like penis and mouth. Although it's a new design and somewhat tricky to figure out at first I have fun playing with it. The mouth part is especially good. I like the idea of having all the best features of a man without the hassles they normally come with. An object I can use for my pleasure without any regard for IT.

Category: ROBOTS
Related Categories: FUCKING , PUSSY EATING , HUMAN FURNITURE , FACE SITTING , ORAL SERVITUDE
Keywords: N/A

Duration: 8 Min
Size: 226 Mb

Download:

Title: Riding Your Ass

Description: There's something incredibly satisfying about sticking a huge dick into the ass of a mewling slave like this one. I love to use strap on fucking as a way to claim my slaves inside and out. You can hear his moans and whines as I slide deep into his slutty little hole. With as hard as I'm riding him, he'll be sore for weeks.

With the power I hold, he'll be jerking off to this memory for years to come.

__

Category: STRAP-ON
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , ANAL , PEGGING
Keywords: female domination

Size: 273 Mb

Download:

Title: It's Fun on the Top Isn't It?

Description: Mistress Bliss is out in the forest and wearing rather unconventional hiking footwear. 10" stiletto boots to be exact. She is walking over her slaves chest and stomach and delighting in the beautiful weather. and his pain. She has her female slave nearby watching, who is likely hoping she's not next. The slave is ordered to stick his tongue out and Bliss rubs the sole of her boot over it. She squats on him and bounces and then gets up and actually jumps on him. The heels are sinking in so deep.

Bliss decides she can make the slave suffer even more by calling her other slave over to join her on top of the slave. The slave has industrial type boots and Bliss tells her to step on his face. "Make that little fucker pay for all the times I made you suffer for me" she tells her. Bliss wraps her hands around her slaves neck and bounces up and down on the slave beneath them. "It's fun on the top isn't It?" Bliss asks her female slave. Bliss is so turned on she deep kisses her and then orders her back to the ground where she belongs, below her. Bliss then puts a boot on the slaves face to lick and tells the female slave to worship the other boot. What a beautiful site, two slaves on the ground worshiping the boots of the Women they adore.
Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: STILETTOS , BOOT FETISH
Keywords: mistress bliss , trampling , stilettos , boots

Duration: 6 Min
Size: 474 Mb

Download:

Title: Leather Gimp Feeder

Description: It's milking day for Mistress Emily's gimp and what goes out must always be shoved right back in. Her gimp is strung up making him just an object to be toyed and fucked with. Mistress Emily edges his hard cock teasing and taunting it as she brings him closer to orgasm. The gimp is allowed to cum from her hands only as she milks out every last drop that has been building up inside. Mistress Emily makes sure to scoop up his entire sticky load and feeds it to the helpless gimp whether he wants it or not.

Related Categories: HANDJOBS , FORCED ORGASMS
Keywords: emily willis

Duration: 14 Min
Size: 1006 Mb

Download:

Title: December 3, 2019 - Bella Rossi, Jessie Sparkles/Bella Rossi Uses & Abuses Jessie Sparkles

Description: The beautiful buxom Bella Rossi is testing out the durability of her new toy, Jessie Sparkles. She hears that he's tough, and wants to try him out for herself. Standing, tied up, with a spreader bar between his legs, Jessie drools with his tongue out because of the clothespin attached to it. His hair is tied to the ceiling and his face is wrapped in rope. With her strong arms she flogs him hard, but his moans of pleasure are not what Bella wants to hear. She wants to hear the sounds of pain. She gets out her single tale whip and goes back and forth with it, whipping his thighs, stomach, and chest. She punches his chest and stomach hard and Jessie's whole body buckles, sending him into an unexpected suspension. Next she pegs his ass with her strap-on and fucks him so good he begs to cum but she's not done with him in the slightest. After that, Bella smothers his face with her big beautiful ass and rides his tongue until she cums. She rewards Jessie for pleasuring her pussy and rides his cock. She teases and edges his cock with her pussy and he begs her to let him cum, but Bella will only lets him cum with a sounding rod buried deep in his urethra. Bella puts on rubber gloves and gets a shiny metal sounding rod out from her bag of tricks and shows it to Jessie. She lubes up the rod and slowly sinks its into Jessie's urethra. Once it's deep down in there, Bella strokes Jessie's cock and the sensation is so intense that Jessie shoots his load with the rod still in it. The cum then shoots the rod out and Bella just keeps stroking and rubbing the head of his cock until its too much and the pleasure turns into pain.

With: Bella Rossi, Jessie Sparkles

Director: Fivestar

Categories: Athletic, BDSM, Big Tits, Bondage, CBT, Corporal Punishment, Curvy, Dominatrix, Facesitting, Femdom, Fingering, Gloves, Humiliation, Male Sub, Natural Boobs, Orgasm Denial, Other Hair Color, Pain, Pegging, Prostate Stimulation, Pussy Eating, Rough Sex, Shaped, Shaved, Slave, Sounding, Straight, Suspension, Switch, Tattoo, Versatile, Whipping, White

Duration: 48 Min
Size: 1774 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: December 3, 2019 - Lady Satori, Slave/Lady Satori - Sissy Training (3 of 3)

Description: It is a damn hard way right to rubber Bitch to be educated as a perfect rubber Bitch. Especially trained from Lady Satori and especially if that Educational subject still have his cock and balls. This most sensitive parts of the Body must suffer first under the treatment from the Mistress with a nasty CBT Full of joy about the degradation from the slut the Mistress push the Power On Button from the electric simulation device again as the Bitch is with her face completely under her ass. You can imagine that she can not endure her horniness any-more and shoot her load without the permission off the mistress.

With: Lady Satori, Slave

Categories: Blonde, CBT, Discipline, Domination, Dominatrix, Electrical Play, Facesitting, Femdom, Handjob, High Heels, Latex, Mask, Medical Fetish, Rope Bondage, Sissification, Straight, Thirdparty

Size: 409 Mb

Download:

Title: December 3, 2019 - Arielle Aquinas, Rick Fantana/Muscle Man destroys tattooed Blonde then fucks her

Description: Rick Fantana has been training after his devastating loss to the muscular powerful babe Brandi Mae. Rick is confident that Brandi's muscles won the last match and with little Arielle Aquinas being his new opponent, he's condifent he is going to get an easy win today. Arielle is an avid watcher of WWE wrestling. She thinks she will be able to smacktalk her way to a victory today. She's in for a rude awakening when she steps into a competitive match on evolve fights. Rick easily has his way with Arielle however he keeps putting his head into her pussy to eat it and Arielle is quick to snap on her lethal head scissors. The Winner gets a total victory and fucks the loser hard and claims their prize they way they want to.

With: Arielle Aquinas, Rick Fantana

Categories: 69 Position, Athletic, Blonde, Brunet, Creampie, Erotic Wrestling, Facefucking, Muscle, Muscular, Natural Boobs, Shaped, Straight, Tattoo, Thirdparty, Vaginal Penetration, White, Wrestling

Duration: 42 Min
Size: 1546 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: The Jealous Paypig Cycle, My Bratty Bragging Makes You Want To Spend

Description: Empress Amberion

Do you know what the hottest thing in the world is to pathetic men like you? Bragging brats. Rich brats. Hot brats. Especially brats like me who have luxury items like these to flaunt in your face. Items that I bought with your money. I love shopping with your money and you love it when I rub it in your face. I shouldn't have to spend my own money, should I? So I'm going to brag a bit about the things I bought while you jerk off to it.

And do you know why I brag? It's not so you can jerkoff to the items that you bought me, it's because I know that other pigs get jealous and they want to see me open their items, so they run out and buy me more stuff. It's such a pathetic little cycle but who am I to stop it? LOL!

Even this expensive bikini I'm wearing was bought for me by one of my devoted subs. I know you can't take your eyes off of it. I know that you wish it was you that bought it for me. I want you to jerk off as your mind desperately wants to buy me things. You want to go into debt, just to fund my lifestyle. You love having a spoiled princess brag in your face. And while you stroke, I get rich.

It feels so good to not have to do anything to get what I want. Keep jerking to me loser, keep jerking to all the things you and other boys have bought me. Jerk to the fact that you so desperately want to be one of those boys. I love manipulating you idiots out of your cash. It's so easy. All I have to do is make you jealous of the other piggies. God you're so dumb.

Category: FINANCIAL DOMINATION
Related Categories: BRAT GIRLS , FEMDOM POV , EBONY ASS WORSHIP , ASS WORSHIP , GODDESS WORSHIP
Keywords: brat girls

Duration: 10 Min
Size: 763 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: Suspension Swing Strapon (Part 1-2)

Description: Mistress Sidonia takes her slave into the Mansion grounds on a cold Winter's morning, she is wearing her massive purple strapon and wastes no time in fucking the slaves throat. She pushes him around the garden, in the dirt and filth, mounts his face and pins him down with the rubber dick. Slave is then put in suspension, ass opened wide as she lubes him up with her gloved fingers in preparation of the long hard fucking she is going to give him with the ten inch strapon.

Tags: cum, leather coat, leather domina, leather gloves, leather trousers, outdoor strapon, slave training, strapon, strapon orgasm, strapon sucking, suspension, suspension strapon, verbal humiliation

Size: 322 Mb

Download:
Download - 322.8 MB

Last edited:
Title: The Tennis Champ's Balls (Part 1-2)

Description: The prize money a top sportsman like Marcus Andrews receives is nothing compared to the amount he can get from sponsorships. However the self-absorbed tennis star isn't too meticulous about fulfilling his part of the deal. He finds promoting the various brands boring and beneath him. But Melody Eustace of "Branigan's Balls" isn't a woman to be messed with...

Duration: 16 Min
Size: 317 Mb
Resolution: 960x540

Download:
Download | K2S

Title: Feminist Activist Makes You Goon For Feminism

Description: Goddess Sahrye

As many of you might not know, we make customs here at HumiliationPOV for our members. This clip is a member submitted custom that Goddess Sahrye carries out to perfection as only she can. Her cruel words will cut through you and make you feel like the insignificant male that you are. And you will love it! Below is the customer's description.

"I'll admit Feminism is a Female Supremacy movement if you admit you secretly love it."

Pretty self explanatory title. The Domme plays the role of a Feminist activist, and the viewer plays the role of an MRA/anti-Feminist type, who has criticized Feminism for being bigoted toward men and being about Female Supremacy instead of equality. She tells him "Yeah, it is about Female Supremacy, and it is anti-men, but you love it." And She teases and coaxes him into admitting it. She even brings up the fact that all the sexy actresses and singers he worships are Feminists. Then She makes him jerk off to Feminism, and She makes him say "I love Feminism" while he strokes. She makes him stroke harder and harder and then She makes him thank Feminism for all the things it's done to hurt men. Then She makes him say "Men don't deserve rights. Rights are for Women," and She says "That's right. Goon for Feminism."

Category: FEMALE SUPREMACY
Related Categories: FEMDOM POV , GODDESS WORSHIP , POWERFUL WOMAN , FEMALE DOMINATION , VERBAL HUMILIATION
Keywords: femdom pov

Size: 558 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: Slave In Waiting - Super HD (Complete)

Description: When the guy turned up for a job interview, he could never have imagined the elite position he was really being interviewed for! He thought he was applying to be a waiter, but Lady Mephista was working from a very different agenda... She decided he may be useful as a new slave object for her and so began his training. Firstly he was made to wear a hood, to become a faceless being for her, then she roped him up to ensure absolute compliance. Testing for his suitabilty included heavy face slapping, spitting, foot and shoe worship... his new life and a more meaningful existence had begun...

Tags: bondage, face slapping, foot worship, humiliation, spitting, verbal humiliation

Size: 961 Mb

Download:

Title: You Are My New Pony - VR

Description: "This is your first time as my pony, you have been given the chance to learn and impress me with you understanding of my instructions. This pony trap is heavy and we will be working on your commands and improving your stamina, speed and fitness. My red whip is in hand and ready to beat you, punishing any mistakes and making you a better beast than you ever thought possible." Suggested Watching Position: Standing

Tags: pony play, pov, vr

Duration: 5 Min
Size: 436 Mb
Resolution: 3840x1920

Download:

Title: A Well-Trained Pup (Part 1-3)

Description: Miss Annalisa's puppy has given up all hope of returning to the man he once was, now living in the garden in a tiny locked up kennel. Today puppy is being let out for some more training in the beautiful sunshine, running through basic positions and foot worship, exercising, the tight binds on pup's legs keeping him on all fours. It is then punishment time, the low hanging balls wrapped up and stretched out by weights and then cropped until the whimpers of mercy. To make room for the new giant tail, the fucking machine is uses to pound the pup's tight ass as Mistress lounges in the sunshine.

Tags: anal fucking machine, ball weights, bondage hobble, cbt, dog kennel, pet play, predicament bondage, puppy play, puppy training, tail butt plug

Duration: 21 Min
Size: 691 Mb

Download:
Download - 401.0 MB
Download - 290.2 MB

Title: Amadahy and Christina - A Cuck Gets Verbally Destroyed and Teased (720 HD)

Description: 720 HD: This clip is so cruel. This clip shows what happens to a cuck when his Princess gets engaged and married. The slave is so in love with his Princess. It is bad enough she has a boyfriend, but now that she is engaged, she has a fiancé. This is so devastating for the cuck. Amadahy love s rubbing his face in it. She makes him say her fiancés name. The girls look amazing in their bikinis and the cuck is desperate for release. Amadahy wants him to buy her lingerie for her wedding night. The cuck refuses! This is too humiliating for the cuck. Christina puts the cuck in its place. The cuck will have to pay for most of the wedding and her wedding night lingerie. Amadahy explains how the cuck will not be allowed at her wedding ceremony but he will be used as a toilet in the bride's chambers. He will have to crawl underneath her wedding dress and be her toilet on her wedding day. Plus all the brides maids! Now that she is getting married she has to give her cuck to someone. The cuck will be given to Amadahy's little sister! This clip has EXTREME EMOTIONAL DAMAGING VERBAL HUMILIATION. This is probably one of the meanest videos ever. The girls look absolutely amazing in their bikinis. The slave is put on his knees and he has both their asses in his face. He has to kiss both of the girl's asses while the girls discuss how he will be used financially and physically at the wedding. This is devastating news for a chastity cuck. The Princess he loves and serves is getting married and he will be used up and then given away. A Brat Princess classic you have to own!

Clip contains: Amadahy, Christina, extreme chastity teasing, extreme emotional sadism, verbal humiliation, slave losing his Princess to a better Man, financial exploitation of a cuck for a wedding, cuck being given away, human toilet fantasy, metallic bikini, and ass addicts.
Category: CUCKOLDING
Related Categories: BIKINI , FINANCIAL DOMINATION , CHASTITY
Keywords: N/A

Size: 615 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: Wrong Bet Part 1

Description: Colby Jansen placed a bet on an Argentinian soccer game after finding out that a fix was in. He made a ton of money. While he's bragging to his buddy on the phone about it, an agent of Argentinian Football (Juliette March) sneaks into his house and surprises him by grabbing him by the balls.

Juliette tells him that they take football very seriously, and he will go to prison in South America, unless they work something out right then and there.
She wants his face under her ass. He doesn't have much choice.

To be continued.

Featuring:Colby Jansen, Juliette March

Tags:,Ass Worship,Ballbusting,Big Booty,Face Sitting,Leotard / One Piece,Pantyhose,Pantyhose + Leotard,Pussy Licking

Duration: 15 Min
Size: 890 Mb

Download:

Title: Podcast Ep9 Small Penis Humiliation Talk

Description: Kinky and fun talk with a real-life "PSD" (Pretty Small Dick). We talked about his filthy habits and his pathetic tinny dick. Super Humiliating Podcast!

Duration: 34 Min
Size: 967 Mb

Download:

Title: December 4, 2019 - Claudia Valentine/Claudia Valentine in "Made to Orgasm"

Description: I don't like to do this really, but for you anything, anything for my fans and members. See when I have an orgasm I am not usually tied down, but in this first time ever set I am. Watch has I play with my pussy for you then a stranger's hand helps me out, using one of my favorite toys. Guess what I really enjoyed this, and that's what I love about sex you never know until you try it out. hehehehe

With: Claudia Valentine

Categories: Big Tits, Brunette, Dildo, Fake Boobs, Fishnets, High Heels, Latex, Latin, Masturbation, Rope Bondage, Shaved, Solo Female, Straight, Thirdparty

Size: 518 Mb

Download:

Title: December 4, 2019 - Avi Love/ Secrets Avi Love (Clip 2)

Description: Avi's star power brightens up our dank little booth this. 23-year-old Avi made an appearance with us last year as well, but at that point, she was not the award-winning starlet we see before us today. She is an all-natural beauty and plans to stay that way. A girl as hot as Avi doesn't really need much help. She looks like your average, everyday, sweet, girl-next-door, which she is, until you break out ten anonymous cocks for her to suck off through a hole. However, before she gets sucking, Avi gets to enjoy a new feature since her last visit as the unknown helping hands pop out from the holes and begin to fondle her. She seems to enjoy it thoroughly. Once the dicks pop out, it doesn't take long for Avi to tear through them, especially toward the end. Watch how quickly Avi starts extracting the loads from her guys once she gets past the halfway point. She makes them cum so fast, the next guys can't make it into the booths quickly enough!

With: Avi Love

Categories: Bbc, Big Dick, Blowjob, Bottom, Brunette, Deepthroat, Glory Hole, Natural Boobs, Oral Sex, Slim, Small Tits, Straight, Thirdparty, Unshaved, White

Duration: 16 Min
Size: 573 Mb

Download:

Title: Boxers (a documentary) (Part 1-2)

Description: It's fight night and the atmosphere in the grand hall is electric. Backstage the fighters are psyching themselves up for their brief time in the spotlight. Adem's been training naked all week and now it's crunch time for the young boxer, time to put all that hard effort to use. Kirsty's got herself a seat and is settling down to see how Adem transfers what he did in training to the fight itself.

Size: 409 Mb
Resolution: 960x540

Download:
Download - 401.0 MB
Download - 8.1 MB

Back