Most hot topics Ms. video! All Femdon! [Update every day]

Title: HAND OVER MOUTH REAL CONVULSION - VOL # - NEW TOP GIRL LARISSA YASIN - NEW MF NOV 2019 - FULL VERSION

Description: In her first choking video, Larissa shows her knack for choking men, she uses her beautiful hands to choke, hang and even submerge the poor slave in the water, unsatisfied she puts an arm brace on the slave's neck and ends up causing a seizure in him.

Format: MP4
Duration: 30 Min
Size: 2150 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
Download | Play it online

Title: Hot Tub Drubbing (Part 1)

Description: Mistress Amrita, stunning in her bikini, is relaxing in the garden while the slave massages her feet. She is in the mood for a refreshing hot tub, so directs the slave to check that the temperature is perfect, which he does a little too eagerly, getting into the water and telling Mistress it is perfect. Amrita is very annoyed with his disrespect, getting in the tub without permission, so decides to punish him with some holds, arm and leg bars and underwater dunking, as he begs for her forgiveness. Mistress then drags him out onto the sun lounger and wrestles and face sits him as he realises his mistake, before she renters the tub and makes him kneel on the hard wood, holding her magazine.

Tags: asian domina, bikini, dunking, face slapping, facesitting, foot deep throat, footworship, ignored, pin down, wet games wrestling

Duration: 7 Min
Size: 221 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: Bitch Fucked (Complete Movie)

Description: Head guards Ezada and Sidonia check on their imprisoned ward, after noting on their webcam surveillance, the prisoner playing with his cock. They approach him in the holding cell and waste no time in explaining his digression, they are both wearing big strapon cocks and are ready to show him what happens to errant prisoners. His throat is fucked hard as his ass is lubed up and the guards take turns to pummel his hole before they make him cum over his own face, leaving him chained up for the night with the evidence dripping down his chin.

Tags: 2 doms, cum, cum in own face, giant strapon, humiliation, leather coat, leather uniform, peaked cap, sexy uniform, slave marking, strapon, strapon fucking, strapon spitroast, strapon sucking

Duration: 19 Min
Size: 439 Mb

Download:

Title: Madam Director Lola - Vice Unboxing

Description: 1080 HD "The Vice male chastity device" has just arrived at Brat Princess Studios. Lola decides to make an impromptu unboxing video. This is a cute little product review. Lola shares some of her thoughts and opinions on the new male chastity. This video is sexy and informative. Lola guides the viewer through assembling and preparing the "The Vice" for wear. Then, Lola brings in a male slave to model the device for the viewers. (8:29 long)

Clip Contains: Lola, Madam Director, Female Domination, Chastity male, The Vice, Product Review

Category: CHASTITY MALE
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , CHASTITY
Keywords: madam director lola

Duration: 9 Min
Size: 336 Mb
Resolution: 720x406

Download:

Last edited:
Title: The Princess Bribe (Complete)

Description: The spoilt princess wants money and she wants it now! Her husband's mental and physical ordeal only gets worse the more he objects, and the stakes seem to get higher and higher...

Tags: cane, cp, domestic, face sitting, face slapping, foot worship, humiliation, shoe worship, smothering, spanking, spitting, stockings, verbal abuse

Duration: 32 Min
Size: 433 Mb

Download:

Title: Lick My Sweaty Gym Feet

Description: Princess Kayla is squeezing in a quick morning workout before she hits the shower while her blindfolded slave kneels behind her patiently waiting until he can be of service to her. After all he doesn't deserve to look at her tight ass as it bounces up and down while she uses the elliptical. No, he is there for one reason and one reason only, and that is to provide her stinky sweaty feet with a slave pre-wash. Once she hops off the machine she kicks off her smelly running shoes and puts the slave's mouth to work as he fumbles around blindly trying to locate her feet and begin the task of licking them clean. He doesn't need to gaze upon her feminine beauty, he just needs to lick feet like a good slave.

Duration: 5 Min
Size: 122 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: Kiss His Cum Out of Your Wife's Mouth - Casey Calvert

Description: Your hot wife has you locked in spiked Chasity. She dressed up in a leotard and fishnets with sneakers for a EDC Party, dragged you along, and found a stud. You have to watch her suck his big cock.

She teases you with her perfect body and brakes your heart with her beautiful face while she worships his muscular body and big swinging dick. Casey reminds you that all the women you were with before her all dumped you for having a tiny dick and not being a real man. She's nice enough to keep you around because teasing and tormenting you is fun for her. She humiliates you with his hard cock and makes you tell her that it's bigger than yours and you'd even worship it with her if you're aloud to.
After she sucks the cum out of his big dick, she kisses you and has you lick it from her mouth, then steps over you to go find more cum for you to eat.

Featuring: Casey Calvert, Draven Navarro

Tags:,Big Booty,Blowjob,Chastity,Cuckolding,Cum Eating Instructions,Emasculation,Fishnets,Fishnets + Leotard,Leotard / One Piece,POV

Duration: 15 Min
Size: 908 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:

Title: Panty Handjob

Description: Panty Freaks are one of my favorite Pervs. I know satin panties drive them crazy, the feeling of the fabric is like an aphrodisiac, so I teased my panty freak sub letting him sniff and lick them. That is not enough for me so I make him wear my satin panties to tease his dick and stroke it until he bursts his insignificant load.

Models: MissBratDom
Category:Handjob,Panty Fetish

Duration: 19 Min
Size: 539 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: how cats treat a dog

Description: lets play a game slave! Act like a dog , and we will show you how the cats treat a ! They just kick him everywhere like a pice of sht, they whip him hard, trample on his body! Theyy give him a lot of humilating tasks!

Tags: female dom female domination, whipping, kicking

Duration: 13 Min
Size: 496 Mb

Download:

Title: Hand Humper Cuckie

Description: I just finished fucking my lover. My pussy is well fucked, filled with cum, stretched by that huge cock. Your place is kneeling beside the bed, watching and waiting for your time to clean up. My cum-eating little cuckold. You efficiently lick up that cum from my tits, pussy, ass, my lovers cock...where ever. Locked up in chastity most of the time, not being permitted orgasms. I will never fuck you again. I will never suck your worthless dick. You have been very obedient lately though so you've earned some reward. You can lick my feet and look at me while you jerk off. You'll just be a little hand humper for the rest of your life. (CHASTITY + FOOT DOMINATION + CUM EATING INSTRUCTION + MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION + HUMILIATION + FEMALE DOMINATION + CUCKOLDING)

Category: CUCKOLDING
Related Categories: CHASTITY , FOOT WORSHIP , CUM EATING INSTRUCTION , FOOT DOMINATION , MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION
Keywords: N/A

Duration:
Size: 254 Mb

Download:

Title: CEI For Extreme Cum Guzzling Cuckolds

Description: Princess Mia

I know just how much you want to be my cuckold. Just the thought is making your little dick fucking throb, isn't it? But I'm only looking for the most extreme cucks. The ones who aren't afraid to eat my alpha's cum. Even out of my pussy if you're lucky. But if you want that, you need to prove yourself to me. Before you can lick up my man's fat load, you need to practice, you need to learn to eat your own cum. I mean it's not like you don't crave it. But you need my encouragement to push you over the edge to do it.

Just look at my hot young body, you can't fucking help yourself when you see me. You get so stupid for me. It's so easy to manipulate you. I know exactly what you crave, you crave your nasty pathetic load down your throat. And you love my bratty encouragement. You're fucking addicted to it.

Now stare at my hot bratty ass and fantasize about licking my man's load out of my pussy. I'm so young and hot, you know the only way you'd get my attention is by being my cuck. Otherwise I'd never even pay attention to you. You're just a cum eating cuckold loser. Keep jerking your dick to the thought of eating cum for me loser. Stroke it thinking about being my clean up cuck. I know it makes your pathetic little dick fucking throb, you fucking cuck loser.

My perfect tight hot young body is mesmerizing you. You love jerking it to me while I verbally abuse you. You'd do anything just to be my cuck. Stroke to my perfection loser, don't stop. You can't stop, can you? Jerk it for Princess. I control your pathetic little cock, don't I? I know you want to learn to be a cum eater so you can lick up my man's mess. That's the only way a loser like you would ever get near my pussy. You love cum don't you? God you're fucking disgusting.

Category: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION
Related Categories: CUCKOLDING , SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION , BRAT GIRLS , FEMDOM POV
Keywords: cuckolding

Size: 684 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: Last Chance - Super HD (Complete)

Description: If your work doesn't meet the exacting standards of Miss de Lacy, then a swift and harsh punishment will surely follow. The regretful office worker learns this lesson very clearly. He's lucky to be given one last chance.

Tags: belt, cp, face sitting, foot worship, humiliation, kicking, office, shoe worship, trampling, verbal abuse

Duration: 22 Min
Size: 1130 Mb

Download:

Title: Kat and Macy - Teased by machine for Hours and Hours Part 1 (1080 HD)

Description: 1080 HD Kat and Macy are teasers in Brat Princess' milking warehouse. They are going to edge the cow by machine for hours and hours. This is the beginning of the first hour. The machine is very sophisticated and designed to keep the cow on edge for a very long time. The cow is very enamored with its teasers and stimulated by their beauty. He can't help but stay aroused as they edge him endlessly. When the cow approaches orgasm, he is shocked by electricity. This way he can never reach climax and can be edged indefinitely. Every ten minutes or so the teasers change their outfits to keep the cow interested. (11:03 long)

Clip Contains: Kat Soles, Macy Cartel, Female Domination, Milking Machine, Tease and Denial, Face Sitting, Edging, Spandex, Shiny
Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: FACE SITTING , SPANDEX , TEASE & DENIAL , SHINY CLOTHING
Keywords: kat soles , macy cartel , facesitting , edging , milking machines

Duration: 11 Min
Size: 853 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: The Perils of Captive Candy Pt3 (Part 1-4)

Description: Mistress Sidonia continues the torment of her newest creation, special t-girl Candy, in the bondage cell, her predicament never ending. Each peril is devious, inventive, exciting and humiliating as captive Candy is taken on a journey of discovery, through extreme bondage and cruel Femdom, something she has always dreamed of at the capable hands of the amazing, creative Mistress Sidonia.

Tags: bondage ,cane ,cock teasing, cock vibrator, cp ,cum ,extreme bondage, gag, head pillory ,lingerie, nipple clamps, nt, predicament bondage, rope bondage, stockings and suspenders, suspension ,tape gag, xdressing, xdressing, xdressing

Duration: 26 Min
Size: 887 Mb

Download:
Download - 401.0 MB
Download - 401.0 MB
Download - 85.2 MB

Last edited:
Title: Lukas s ass destroyed

Description: Our friend Lukas was blindfolded on the sofa and waiting for his first lesson. We paid that red-haired whore to punish his ass really hard, and she fucked his ass for about 10 minutes

Tags: Bound, Bdsm, Orgasm control, Bondage, Brunette, Hardcore, Cumshot, Female dominant, Male submissive, Femdom, Male humiliation

Duration: 31 Min
Size: 2288 Mb

Download:

Title: Army Games

Description: Viktor Burek has to attend for his army check up. He walks into the room where the female doctor is waiting to examine him. She tells him to remove his shirt, which Viktor does, showing off his sexy chest. The doctor examines Viktor's chest and then he has to remove his boots and pants. He stands in just his underwear as the doctor continues her examination. Viktor reports a problem with his knee so the doctor takes a look at that. Next she has to examine his cock and balls, so Viktor removes his underwear. He relieves himself into a glass, just a little, which will be sent away to be tested. The the doctor starts to examine Viktor's cock, which gets very hard as she handles it. She takes his termperature through the cock and then has to do the same through his ass. Viktor lays on the table, lifting his legs and the doctor slips a finger into his tight ass. Then two fingers go in, opening it up nicely. She has Viktor turn over onto his knees, and continues to finger his tight hole. With the hole stretched she then takes a dildo and slides that deep inside. It fucks Viktor's ass as the doctor rubs his balls too. She wanks on Viktor's cock between his legs as she continues to play with his hot hole. Viktor tries to caress her hand but she pushes him away. Then he stands up and wants to get close to her, but again she stops him, pushing him away and wanking his cock. Dropping to her knees the doctor then starts sucking on Viktor's throbbing cock. After enjoying his cock she bends him over again and fucks his ass with his strapon. Vitkor moans as he ass gets the rubber dick deep inside, fucking hard. Next he lays on the table, still taking that rubber dick in his hole. He wanks his cock as the doctor fucks him, and then shoots his big creamy load all over himself. Having passed his physical examination Viktor is allowed to leave.

With: Vojenska Pani, Viktor Burek

Categories: Anal, Anal Fingering, Black Hair, Blowjob, Brunet, Buttplug, CFNM, Dildo, Doctor, Femdom, Foreskin, Gloves, Male Sub, Medical Fetish, Muscular, Natural Boobs, Pegging, Piss Play, Piss Play, Role Play, Slim, Sounding, Straight, Strap On, Thirdparty, Uncircumcised, White

Shop Featured Gear: Anal Plugs, Dildos, Medical Play, Sounds, Strap Ons And Pegging

Duration: 46 Min
Size: 1673 Mb

Download:

Title: Personal Slave

Description: Alan Carly is one very hot guy, and just perfect to be turned into a personal slave. That is exactly what his girl has in mind as he has him blindfolded, with his wrists shackled over his head. He wears only some see-thru underwear and some more shacles on his ankles. The girl approaches Alan who insists that he wants to be released, but his request is denied. The girl starts to torment him, trying to make him scream, but Alan resists, even when the whip is used on him. She whips his body and tries to make him scream, but still he resists. The girl then takes some clips and applies them to Alan's nipples. He certainly feels the pain from the clamps and the girl goes further, putting a collar around his neck. Then she pulls down Alan's underwear and start to slap at his cock and balls, before taking the whip to him again. She pulls the pubic hair too, making Alan squirm and wriggle. Then she has another idea, using clothes pins to attach to his cock and his valls. After that she puts a gag into his mouth as well. As she removes the clothes pins Alan feel the pain with each one. The wrist shackles are removed and Alan is pushed to the ground, where he is made to beg, like a dog. It seems that he is beginning to learn what he will have to do to please his mistress. A dog bowl is presented next with Alan made to drink from it. Then he is told to lay down and he goes down on his elbows, presenting his hot ass. The girl whips the ass and then inspects it closely, rubbing a toy against the hole. After whipping some more she turns the whip round, and shoves the toy end into that hot ass. With his ass full Alan is led around on his leash. He then gets some relief as he is allowed to stand, but is shackled again as the girl starts to suck on his cock. That dick quickly gets very hard indeed as she works on it. But she wont let him cum yet. First she wants to fuck his ass with her strapon and Alan lays on his back as she plows his ass. The rubber cock rams into his hole, working it good before changing position. Alan wanks his cock hard and fast as the dick continues to fuck his hole. He keeps wanking until his shoots his creamy load, with the girl still fucking him.

With: Alan Carly, Isabella Chrystin

Categories: Anal, Athletic, BDSM, Bit Gag, Black Hair, Blindfold, Blowjob, Bondage, CBT, Clothespins, Collar, Corporal Punishment, Dildo, Dominatrix, Dungeon, Femdom, Flogging, Foreskin, Gag, High Heels, Leather Cuffs, Male Sub, Mixed, Natural Boobs, Nipple Clamps, Pain, Pegging, Pet Play, Slapping, Slave, Slim, Straight, Strap On, Thirdparty, Whipping, White

Shop Featured Gear: Blindfolds, CBT Toys, Collars, Cuffs, Dildos, Floggers & Whips, Gags, Nipple Toys, Pet Play, Strap Ons And Pegging

Duration: 51 Min
Size: 1861 Mb

Download:

Title: ER Accident

Description: Mate More is visiting the doctor's clinic, on crutches. His left ankle is bandaged and he climbs onto the table to have it examined. The female doctor removes the bandage and checks Mate's ankle, feeling and manipulating it. She has mates stand and undress, to his underwear. His ankle seems to be in reasonable condition as he climbs back onto the table. His leg and ankle are massaged, to increase the bloodflow. As she massages the ankle the girl feels Mate's hand on her back, which she removes, telling him not to do that. Mate seems very interested in her and chats a little. The girl seems to respond, rubbing his chest, as his crotch seems to swell in his underwear. Her hands dip into Mate's underwear and then she strips in off. She rubs Mate's balls and takes hold of his cock. As she wanks the cock it grows in her hand and soon she is sucking it. Mate enjoys the feeling of her hot, wet mouth on his dick. Coming off the cock the girl wanks it hard and then starts to slap it. She reaches and tweaks one of Mate's nipples too and then starts sucking his cock again. Then she turns her attention to Mate's ass, making him lift his legs in the air. She spanks that ass as he tries to grope her. Mate's tight hole is exposed as the girl keeps spanking him, making those butts cheeks red. She hits on his balls too. Then she turns Mate over and shackles him to the table by the wrists and ankles. She also gags him and starts to whip his hot ass. Then she decides that hole needs some action and slips a finger into it. Having loosened it up a little she the pushes a butt plug into Mate's hole. She fucks that tight hole with the plug, really stretching the lips. pushing hard until it is all the way in. Then she spanks and whips the ass some more while it is still plugged and stretched. Having stretched the hole she removes the plug and uses her fingers, fucking the ass very hard. Next she moves Mate onto his knees, on the floor and, having put on her strap on, makes him suck her rubber dick. It is fucked into Mate's mouth, as the girl holds him by the hair. Then she fucks Mate's ass with her rubber cock, slamming it in and out of his hole. Mate takes it well, feeling his ass stretched nicely. Then to finish things off Mate sits on the table as the girl wanks him to a very nice climax.

With: Mate More, Seksual'nyy Likar

Categories: Anal, Anal Fingering, Athletic, Bit Gag, Blonde, Blowjob, Bondage, Brunet, Buttplug, CBT, Doctor, Femdom, Flogging, Foreskin, Hair Pulling, Leather Cuffs, Lingerie, Male Sub, Medical Fetish, Natural Boobs, Pegging, Role Play, Slim, Spanking, Straight, Strap On, Thirdparty, Uncircumcised, White

Shop Featured Gear: Anal Plugs, CBT Toys, Cuffs, Fetishwear, Floggers & Whips, Gags, Medical Play, Strap Ons And Pegging

Duration: 46 Min
Size: 1673 Mb

Download:

Title: Embarrassing Situation

Description: Paul Belonek is one very hot guy with a really massive cock and a very hot ass. We find him and his girlfriend out, enjoying the weather and walking over Charles Bridge. When they get home Paul flops down on the bed to relax with his tablet. With his girlfriend outside Paul watches some porn, and starts wanking himself. But the girl returns and finds him watching gay porn as he wanks. She decides to find out if he is gay, and does this by wanking on Paul's cock and then licking his balls before starting to suck him. It seems that she cant get him hard and makes him turn over, slapping him until he does. The girl spanks Paul's ass and gets him naked, apart from his socks. She is going to show him, she says, and makes him get onto his knees so she can spread his ass and check his hole. She fingers Paul's hole and plays with his heavy balls. The she takes a dildo and pushes that into Paul's ass, fucking it in nice and deep. When she turns him over she finds that his huge cock in nice and hard. She wanks on that cock and sucks it. Then Paul's legs are pulled into the air to expose his hole again and the girl shoves her fingers inside, stretching it wide. The dildo goes in again and fucks that hot ass. She sucks Paul some more and then puts on a strap-on cock, making Paul suck it. Then he is on his knees once more and the girl shoves her rubber cock deep into his ass fucking him deep. Paul moans as he takes it but the girl keeps fucking. She turns him into missionary position and makes him wank himself as she fucks. He soon shoots his hot cream all over himself as the girl keeps working the rubber cock deep into his hole. Then she pulls out and tells Paul he will see more of the strapon later.

With: Paul Belonek, Pomstychtiva Pritelkyne

Categories: Anal, Anal Fingering, Athletic, Blowjob, Brunet, Brunette, Dildo, Femdom, Foreskin, High Heels, Male Sub, Natural Boobs, Pegging, Slapping, Slim, Straight, Strap On, Tattoo, Thirdparty, White

Shop Featured Gear: Dildos, Strap Ons And Pegging

Duration: 48 Min
Size: 1756 Mb

Download:

Title: Die Arschhoelle: Auf der Suche nach dem unheiligen

Description: Monk Franziskus harbored unchaste thoughts, which must be cast out with the utmost severity by the novices Frl. Schmitt and Carmen Rivera. First, the Almighty's wrath unloads with a paddle on the trembling ass cheeks of the possessed. Then the venerable servants of God go on to cast out the devil out of his defiled entrails. An ass hell of unforeseen dimension awaits the two. They literally have their hands full fighting their way through the infinite width of his innards. They corner the ass demon with mega-dimensional tools. The holy water out of Sister Carmen's well is supporting the cause! [Note: The spoken language in this film is German]

With: Carmen Rivera, Fraeulein Schmitt, Franky

Categories: Anal, Anal Fingering, Anal Fisting, Anal Stretching, Big Tits, Big Toy, Black Hair, Blonde, Bondage, Buttplug, Corset, Curvy, Dildo, Dominatrix, Double Anal, Dungeon, Femdom, Fishnets, Fisting, Foreskin, German, Gloves, High Heels, Latex, Natural Boobs, Other Hair Color, Paddle, Pegging, Piss Play, Piss Play, Role Play, Rope Bondage, Slim, Straight, Strap On, Tag Team, Tattoo, Thirdparty, Threesome, White

Shop Featured Gear: Anal Plugs, Anal Stretching Toys, Dildos, Fetishwear, Fisting Toys, Latex, Paddles, Rope, Strap Ons And Pegging, XL Toys

Duration: 18 Min
Size: 677 Mb

Download:

Title: Ep 12 - Bondage Date: Tie up Games with the Baroness

Description: Baroness Davina Dust has a bizarre date at home. Recently she had met somebody at a fetish party: A business partner of Mr. Kayne. His play name was 'Bondage Slave'. Now she wants to turn his fetish fantasy into reality, and she has an evil surprise for him. The Baroness ties her slave into very strict rope bondage. Blindfolded and gagged, he is at the complete mercy of the Baroness. She starts with Tease and Denial, and Spanking, but soon continues with severe nipple torment. Now wearing a sexy leather dress, the mistress gives him the caning of his life. The bondage experience gets a lot more intense! Bondage Slave has to take a merciless hogtie. Now the Baroness of evil shows him how good she is at being bad. After some very severe bastinado, Bondage Slave is suddenly talkative and tells the Baroness everything she wants to hear. As a reward he can enjoy her bondage a little bit longer.

With: Baroness Davina Dust, Bondage Slave

Categories: BDSM, Big Tits, Bizarre, Black Hair, Blindfold, Blonde, Bondage, Caning, CBT, Chastity Play, Clothespins, Clover Clamps, Deprivation, Domination, Dominatrix, Fear Play, Feet, Femdom, Fetish, Foreskin, Gag, High Heels, Humiliation, Kinky, Leather, Male Sub, Natural Boobs, Nipple Clamps, Nipple Torment, Nylons Stockings, Orgasm Denial, Pain, Rope Bondage, Sadism, Slave, Slim, Spanking, Straight, Sub, Thirdparty, White

Shop Featured Gear: Blindfolds, Canes, CBT Toys, Chastity Toys, Gags, Leather, Nipple Toys, Rope

Duration: 34 Min
Size: 1235 Mb

Download:

Title: Love in Chains

Description: In Radan Flex's CFNM shoot we find the girl walking through the dungeon, looking to see what is happening. She comes across a hole in the wall, with a hard cock poking through it. She kneels down in front of the cock and starts to stroke it and then she takes it in her mouth as well. Leaning over she licks the tight balls as her multi-coloured fingers are wrapped around the shaft. Suddenly the cock is withdrawn and replaced by a hot ass hole. The girl giggles as she asks if the owner of that sexy ass wants to play. She rubs her fingers over the as and then walks around to find out who it belongs too. She finds Radan Flex, naked and still hard. She takes him to the wooden bench, hanging by chains and lays him on it. The girl feels all over that hot body and then turns Radan over. She takes a whip and starts to whip his back and ass. Then Radan turns over again and the girl sucks on his cock again. But she has other things in mind and shackles his wrists and ankles, with the legs in the air. His hot hole is fully exposed as the girl continue to whip Radan. She then finds a toy and shoves it into his hole, spanking and whipping his ass at the same time. Radan manages to push the toy out of his ass, and is whipped again as a result. Moving him so that he is shackled and bent over the bench the girl then puts on a strapon dick and fucks it deep into Radan's tight hole. He moans as he feels the rubber cock fucking him hard. She works that hole real well with the rubber dick, turning Radan over onto his back. Then she pulls out and makes raning wank himself until he shoots his hot cum for her. To end his humiliation stands over him and releases her fluids on his hot body.

With: Radan Flex, Pidzemellya Hospodynya

Categories: Anal, BDSM, Black Hair, Blowjob, Brunet, Buttplug, CFNM, Chains, Dungeon, Femdom, Flogging, Foreskin, Glory Hole, Handjob, Humiliation, Leather Cuffs, Lingerie, Male Sub, Mouth Spreader, Muscular, Natural Boobs, Nipple Clamps, Pegging, Piss Play, Piss Play, Slim, Spanking, Straight, Strap On, Stud, Suspension, Tattoo, The Wall, Thirdparty, Whipping, White

Shop Featured Gear: Anal Plugs, Cuffs, Fetishwear, Floggers & Whips, Mouth Spreaders, Nipple Toys, Strap Ons And Pegging, Suspension Gear

Duration: 45 Min
Size: 1651 Mb

Download:

Title: Feet Slave - Mistress Steph

Description: Mistress Steph sits dominantly on the chair and clicks her fingers to summon her foot slave over on his knees to worship on her sweaty stockings feet

Duration: 5 Min
Size: 225 Mb

Download:

Title: The Posse (Part 1-3)

Description: The normally quiet first class security area echoes with the screams of agony from T-Bone and his posse. None of them have ever experienced the kind of pain being administered by the female security guards. And the women won't let them leave until they're satisfied they aren't concealing anything they shouldn't.

Duration: 22 Min
Size: 164 Mb
Resolution: 960x540

Download:
Download - 401.0 MB
Download - 201.2 MB

Download | Play it online [/url

Title: November 19, 2019 - Lily Lane, Ruckus/Snitch Fuck: Lily Lane Fucks the Information Out of Ruckus

Description: Ruckus and his gang of thieves have stolen Lily Lane's money. The gorgeous tattooed Lily Lane captures Ruckus, blindfolds and gags his mouth, strips him to his black underwear, and handcuffs him to a seat in the middle of a messy room. Lily asks Ruckus where her money is and he doesn't say a word. She beats his legs with a big wooden stick, hits him with a flogger, and repeatedly punches his chest and Ruckus still wont tell where he hid her money. She gets an idea, switches gears, and takes the blindfold off of Ruckus' eyes. She decides to use her sex appeal to get the information she wants out of him. She grinds her amazing ass on his dick, puts her big beautiful tits in his face, and asks again where her money is but he still wont budge. When these tactics don't seem to work, Lily gets so frustrated that she decides to try something different. She wants to fuck him in the ass with her big strap-on dildo. She has Ruckus bend over the desk to get fucked and she fucks his ass deep and hard with her girthy dildo. She gets so turned on while watching his ass get fucked that she sits her ass on his face and makes him lick her pussy. She teases his hard cock with her hands while she gets her pussy licked, grabs an Hitachi vibrator and cums hard. She grabs his cock and slides her pussy down on it and fucks him so good in cowgirl and reverse cowgirl that he begs to cum. After Lily cums on his cock, she fucks him fast and hard until he's close to cumming and then she gets off his cock quick, denying him the pleasure and spits in his face.

With: Lily Lane, Ruckus

Director: Cherry Torn

Categories: Athletic, BDSM, Big Tits, Blindfold, Bondage, Bottom, Brunet, Brunette, CBT, Corporal Punishment, Dildo, Dominatrix, Facesitting, Fake Boobs, Femdom, Fingering, Hitachi, Humiliation, Latin, Male Sub, Orgasm Denial, Pegging, Prostate Stimulation, Pussy Eating, Rough Sex, Shaved, Slave, Slim, Straight, Strap On, Switch, Tattoo, Unshaved, Versatile, Vibrator, White

Duration: 52 Min
Size:

Download:

Last edited:
Title: Lock Up Your Stupid Little Dummy Stick, I Love How It Fucks With Your Brain

Description: Princess Kendi Olsen

I like it best when you're all locked up for me. When that stupid little dummy stick is rattling around in it's cage lol! It always seems that when you're all locked up, you crave me even more. You wanna jerk it so fucking bad for me. And do you wanna know something else? I like teasing you more when you're all locked up. I love turning you on and making you horny knowing that you can't stroke it. I can just tease you mercilessly while you're helpless to do anything about it.

This is why I chose to keep on my yoga attire today. I know what a sucker you are for girls in workout gear. You can perv on me all you like but you can't do anything about it. You can't stroke that little loser stick for me right now. You can just stare and beg me to let you out of your cage. And you can beg all you want, the answer is No. LOL! I want you locked up for a whole week, aching for release. Fantasizing about how hot it would be to jerk off to me. I know you want to binge my clips even more when you're all locked up, you dream about stroking to them back to back stroking yourself into a frezny. But you can't. I don't want any loser cum to be leaked out for me this week.

You're just going to have to stare at me in all of my hot outfits while I tease you and humiliate you just the way you like it. And you can't stroke, you're all locked up. I know you want to stroke it, staring at my ass, but you can't. You want to stroke it so bad for my ass. But you can't. Know matter how hard you beg, you're not getting it. You're having a dry week. You poor thing. It must really suck to be all locked up and unable to jerk it for me when I'm looking so fucking delicious.

How horny did it make you when you saw the preview of this video of me in my hot yoga pants? I know how horny you were. You knew you were all locked up and wouldn't be able to stroke it but I was just too hot for you to resist. You had to watch this clip even knowing that your dick was all locked up. You had to tease yourself. You knew I was going to humiliate for you. But that didn't stop you.

Category: CHASTITY
Related Categories: TEASE & DENIAL , ORGASM CONTROL , ORGASM DENIAL , FEMDOM POV , BRAT GIRLS
Keywords: tease & denial

Duration: 10 Min
Size: 769 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: Glorious Satin

Description: I know your weakness. Your weakness is the undeniable beauty of a woman in luxurious satin. There's something about that shiny material that just does something very primal to you. It'd not just any satin, specifically it's these satin blouses and skirts. You're already drooling just thinking of my satin blouse stretched tight over my tits. You associate this feeling, the texture of silk and satin with the warm curves of a woman. Your brain links it to the smell of a woman as she sits mere inches from you. You can't reverse this kind of conditioning.

You can only accept it and be aroused by it.

__

Category: SILK & SATIN
Related Categories: TEASE & DENIAL , FEMDOM POV
Keywords: tease & denial

Size: 537 Mb

Download:

Title: Cruel Confinement - Super HD (Complete)

Description: The slave has been condemned to wearing a chastity device for what seems like an eternity, however Mistress Vixen gives him the glimmer of hope that he might be released if he can take fifty strokes of the cane. He has little choice but to accept the cruel conditional release and so the ordeal begins... but not with the cane at first. The first weapon of Mistress Vixen's choice is the heavy flogger, followed by a viciously wielded single tail whip, paddle, crop and then finally the cane! The slave gets an extreme beating long before the cane is adopted and in true sadistic fashion, it's clear that Mistress Vixen loves every moment of his suffering!

Tags: bondage, boot worship, boots, cane, cp, flogging, paddle, whip

Duration: 20 Min
Size: 1007 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: Slave Hunt - Capture Pt2 (Part 1-6)

Description: Mistress Katerina and Princess Bella have a day of cruel fun planned for their stable of errant slaves and decide to give them an opportunity to escape the compound. Now released and hiding in the grounds, hobbled to give the Mistresses an advantage, they systematically search the area, soon capturing the first slave and getting a bead on the second, using a pincer movement to capture him. They then receive their punishment, put in the cage and made to suck the ringleaders cock, who is then given an expert worldbdsm.net double whipping by the cruel women. The hunt continues, with one sly slave hiding down the slave pit, the sharp eyed Mistresses taking no brook and surrounding him, squirting his sorry, trembling body before tethering him to the pony cart to transport them and locate the final escapee. A fine day's hunting, where there was only going to be one outcome, female superiority.

Tags: 2 doms ,bondage hobble, cage ,chained slave, cock electrics, cp, dm boot trample ,doll mask ,enforced bi cock, sucking, humiliation, outdoor femdom ,pony cart, single-tail whip ,slave hunt ,slave pit, waterpistols, whipping, ws, xdressing

Duration: 35 Min
Size: 1171 Mb

Download:
Download - 370.6 MB
Download - 401.0 MB
Download - 401.0 MB

Last edited:
Title: pillow fucker

Description: mini and Nikki first let the slave worship princesses feet. Later Nikki let him lick her ass hole while Mini let him fuck a pillow.

Duration: 10 Min
Size: 528 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: November 19, 2019 - Black Angelika/Vixen demands our loads!

Description: Black Angelica is back in fire engine red latex leggings, halter top, and high heels. And she's sporting a big black vibrator on her belt too! We also like the "Bitch" logo on her halter, with a high-heeled shoe taking the place of the final "h" in the word.

With: Black Angelika

Categories: Big Tits, Brunette, Dildo, High Heels, Kinky, Latex, Masturbation, Shaved, Solo Female, Straight, Thirdparty, Top, Vaginal Penetration, Vibrator

Shop Featured Gear: Latex, Vibrators

Size: 720 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: November 19, 2019 - Lady Satori, Slave/Lady Satori - Sissy Training (1 of 3)

Description: It is a damn hard way right to rubber Bitch to be educated as a perfect rubber Bitch. Especially trained from Lady Satori and especially if that Educational subject still have his cock and balls.

With: Lady Satori, Slave

Categories: BDSM, Blonde, Bondage, CBT, Chains, Domination, Dominatrix, Femdom, Fingering, High Heels, Latex, Mask, Medical Fetish, Sissification, Straight, Tattoo, Thirdparty

Size: 734 Mb

Download:

Back