Mistress Bestows Upon Her Sluts | Female Dominance

Kathia Nobili, Sophie Lynx

Release Year: 2017
Video language: English

What is the solution if you live in a relationship where both parts are submissive? Does the sex work? The answer is yes. All they have to do is to visit Mistress Kathia's bdsm club and offer their body to the Domina, letting her do anything she wants to them. Kathaia's control turns both Sophie and Renato on without end to the point when they have an earth-shattering climax.

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Kathia Nobili, Sophie Lynx

Ruined Orgasms - LE

Genres: Femdom, BDSM, Hardcore, Extreme, Bondage, Spanking, Domination

Mistress Crimson is finishing Her cigarette as She orders slave cucky into the room. He gets a bit of cigarette torment and then is placed under Her feet and She begins to abuse his nylon covered hard on. 45 minutes of mind blowing, CBT centered, domination as Mistress Crimson works over slave cucky. Alternating pleasure and pain, this long legged blonde Dominatrix keeps Her submissive on edge the entire scene before informing him She will stop as soon as he spurts and ruin his orgasm. On the way, he is treated to foot worship, foot play, spitting, violet wand ball electrocution, face sitting and constant verbal humiliation from Mistress Crimson.

Duration: 45:00
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 2727kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 941.6 MB

Download Ruined Orgasms - LE

Serina and Ruined Times

Serina removes a chastity slave from his cage and decide to tease the poor creature. Serina ties the male to a chair and begins to jerk him. She ruined orgasm one after another. She 3 ruined orgasms out of the male, before she returns him to chastity and his cage. The male has no chance against Serinas hands. He tries to fight the orgasm but she wrings it out of him just to ruin it. The male is left drained and even more frustrated than before.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:00
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 312kbps

Download Serina and Ruined Times

Veronica Moser

Veronica says: " According to my tattoo, I can be a bitch - especially when I have a submissive guy at my feet who loves to be mistreated as my personal shit slave and fuck stud. He did a great job licking my cunt and fucking my ass, so I rewarded him with an intimate dinner for two - I can be a nice bitch too !"

Format: avi
Duration: 29:45
Video: 800x450, DivX 5, 991kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 246.0 MB

Download Veronica Moser

Mounted & Milked

Miss Serva yanks the fleshlight off Sean's cock just before it explodes and sticks the cunt lips in his face. She goes back to fuck him some more but this time, as he begins to fuck the vagina, She back fists him right in the balls. He screams and she continues to pound his nuts every time he gets excited in the cunt she is stroking him with. Finally, she removes it and gets him almost ready with her hands and then stops. One more turn and he is begging. She allows it and a huge load sprays from his cockhead. She immediately starts slapping his sensitive cock head, ruining his orgasm. His ball gag is popped out and he licks off her hand

Duration: 40:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 352.5 MB

Download Mounted & Milked

Sharing With Hubby

Studio: Babs Video Productions
Cast: Babs, Cuckboy
Genres: Femdom, Humilation,

I thought I would bring Hubby this time to help me work over my slave . . . Of course Hubby loved every minute! I thought I would share one of my sissy fag cuckolds with hubby. Hubby couldn't wait until he had this fag sucking on his wee-wee. I used clothespins, nipple clamps and of course I had to paddle him, too! They both had their share of cock to suck on!.

Duration: 40:32
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 341.5 MB

Download Sharing With Hubby

Alexis Fawx

Studio: SubbyHubby
Cast: Alexis Fawx
Genres: Cuckolding, Female Domination, Foot Worship, Full Movies, Humiliation, Milking, Strapon

Alexis Fawx is Toby"s new hot Step Mommy he has a crush on her but is a dorky angry misunderstood kid and they don't get along, She calls from the gym and asks him to fold her laundry for her and says while his daddy is away this weekend maybe they can bond, he starts to fold her clothes all annoyed but then picks up a pair of her silk panties and starts to sniff them and rub on his tint 2" inch dick, She happens to already be home and catches him in the act, She tries to calm him down explaining that its ok to have theses kind of feelings, I am not your real mom, She lays him down on her lap and notices him staring at her tits. is this what you want

Duration: 26:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6299kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Alexis Fawx

Cruel Punishemnts - Mistress Anette & Lady Kittina - Kinky Girls Play (Parts 1-3)

Genres: BDSM

Mistress Anette and Lady Kittina are tormenting their naked slave. He has to kneel and they lock his legs and hands into a wooden stock. Then they both stroke his ass with their hard canes brutally one after the other. Both mistresses are topless, they are wearing black pathent leather stockings and they put huge f into the punishment of the slave.

Topless Lady Anette and Lady Kittina thought about a different game for their slave. After they tied him up and gagged him, they start with a huge and devastating whip, they stroke his bare back with it. Then they start kissing and caressing each others butts and breasts that makes the slave sweat and suffer, because he can only watch them.

The two mistresses, Anette and Kittina do the kinky punishment again. They tie their slave down, so his legs are in reach and they start to stroke his naked soles with their cane. But meanwhile they fondle each others sexy body, touching each others naked breasts and Kittina pushes her kissable but.

Duration: 35:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4049kbps
Audio: 158kbps

Download Cruel Punishemnts - Mistress Anette & Lady Kittina - Kinky Girls Play (Parts 1-3)

Pursuit Pain - LE

Having nearly ripped tosha's nipples off with the clamps, Mistress Mika lights a candle and drips hot wax on his sore chest. Beautiful Mistress Mika has cum slut tosha flat on his back and spread open. She stands over him and orders him to clean the dirt from Her heels with his tongue. She has been dancing and there is dirt all over Her shoes. She tells him what a piece of shit he is and that he is lower than the dirt under Her high heels. Moving to his side, She plays with his nipples and fastens clamps to them. Twisting and pulling, causing him pain, She pauses to apply the slapper to his ass before resuming nipple torment.

Duration: 45:57
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 2731kbps

File size: 963.0 MB

Download Pursuit Pain - LE

Pull Up and Punished

Genres: Mistresses, BDSM, FemDom, Fetish

Lady Anette plays a new, very painful game with her slave. She pulls him up with the help of a winch, his arms are tied to his legs and in this truly uncomfortable position, he is awaiting the punishment. Anette doesn't spare him at all, she canes his ass and the slave can't escape.

Duration: 33:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5220kbps
Audio: 129kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Pull Up and Punished

Alexis Fawx - Milked By Step Mommy

Cast: Alexis Fawx
Genres: Cuckolding, Female Domination, Foot Worship, Full Movies, Humiliation, Milking, Strapon.

Alexis Fawx is Toby"s new hot Step Mommy he has a crush on her but is a dorky angry misunderstood kid and they don't get along, She calls from the gym and asks him to fold her laundry for her and says while his daddy is away this weekend maybe they can bond, he starts to fold her clothes all annoyed but then picks up a pair of her silk panties and starts to sniff them and rub on his tint 2" inch dick, She happens to already be home and catches him in the act, She tries to calm him down explaining that its ok to have theses kind of feelings, I am not your real mom, She lays him down on her lap and notices him staring at her tits. is this what you want ? you want to see step mommy's tits? She pulls out her huge breasts and lets Toby begin to suck on them, Then she sees that he has a tiny bulge in his pants and begins to rub on his little dick, She laughs and comments know wonder your so angry you have the smallest dick I've ever seen, She then allows him to jerk his load on her boobs th.

Download Alexis Fawx - Milked By Step Mommy

Riipe Berries, Red Ass - LE

Mistress Jennifer dominates submissive david while in boots and jeans. She slaps, strangles and paddles him a bit. Some solid hand spanking and then he is advised he will be getting his ass spanked even more. He is seen bound to the kneeler with his balls tied and attached to his toes... Mistress Jennifer stars in a 43 minute spanking and discipline adventure with Her submissive david. He is in rapture as She controls him with predicament bondage and Her soft voice while turning his ass red. His face gets attention from Her ass and his ass gets filled, whipped and spanked. No release at the end as he gets close but is told his discharge must wait until the next visit.

Duration: 43:00

File size: 901.1 MB

Download Riipe Berries, Red Ass - LE

Alexis Fawx Milked By Step Mommy (2017)

And starts pounding and fucking his ass hard, she flips him in every position she can think of, and informs him that if he ever wants to get out of chastity, That he will be doing everything she says from now on. She tells him to go and finish the laundry duties. That she is done with his boy pussy for now.

Download Alexis Fawx Milked By Step Mommy (2017)

Testing the new slave

Lady Anette gets to know her new slave, who is kneeling before her. She is wearing only thigh high boots, besides that, she is completely naked. She is slapping the slave's face,bites his hands, shoulders, tortures his nipples and scratches his back. She wants to know how much he can bear.

Duration: 33:30
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 3300kbps
Audio: 139kbps

File size: 844.8 MB

Download Testing the new slave

Red Room Therapy - LE

Mistress Sarah sits smoking a cigarette and wearing a red corset and seamed pantyhose. She speaks directly at you and orders you to your knees to worship Her feet. Mistress Sarah has 46 minutes of plans to lower your self esteem at the end of Her strap-on while you act as Her ashtray, your jaws held wide apart by a metal dental dam. Watch Her dish out Her brand of therapy to the groveling slut jack. Between intervals of ass fucking jack, She orders him to worship Her perfect breasts. In red corset and pantyhose, Mistress Sarah is a natural, dominant beauty that enjoys having a little slut to use as She pleases.

Duration: 45:27
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 2729kbps

File size: 951.9 MB

Download Red Room Therapy - LE

Come To My Office (16 Jan 2017)

Cast: Camilla Jolie
Genres: Shemale, Hardcore, BDSM, Big Dick, Shemale Fucks Guy, Slave, Anal, Oral, Cumshot

When your boss calls you into her office you never know what you can expect. It might be good or bad news, maybe you're going to be promoted or maybe even fired but sometimes it has nothing to do with that. If you get hired in a company ran by Camilla Jolie, well, prepare for some extra work as the good news is that you might be picked up for one of her special meetings, and be prepared to do your best as all your skills will be put to the test. Good luck with your next meeting!

Duration: 24:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2899kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 572.4 MB

Download Come To My Office (16 Jan 2017)

Tormented Slave

The next punishment is bastinado, but an extremely hard version. Both mistresses give all the make they can gather into the strokes. The naked slave screams and cries out loud at each and every painful hit, while the mistresses enjoy the view of his tormented face.

Duration: 35:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4728kbps
Audio: 157kbps

Download Tormented Slave

Predicament - LE

Mistress Minax and Mistress Isobel discuss slave puppy's training and question his loyalty. He professes to want to have sex with Mistress Isobel and is led upstairs for some challenging exercises to determine his worthiness. Mistress Minax and Mistress Isobel star in a 43-minute scene heavy on bondage, tickling, and pussy worship. Their helpless submissive is spread eagled and has his cock and balls tied to the hoist getting attention from kneading hands and a vibrator to stimulate his senses. He is extremely ticklish and they take full advantage. He screams into Mistress Isobel's pussy but they have no mercy.

Duration: 46:00

File size: 963.2 MB

Download Predicament - LE

Helena starring in Private Goes Public

Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Cast: Helena
Genres: Bisexual, Cuckold, Oral, Humiliating, Hardcore.

Helena never thought her bitch boy husband would be found out. But now that his best friend walked in on her whipping him, she thinks it's best to step the whole thing up. She is going to turn her husband into a full cum eating cuckold. She can't wait to show him what a real man can do in bed, and how many times she can cum.

Duration: 25:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6401kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Download Helena starring in Private Goes Public

More brutal punishment

The slave's ass is all red and sore, every single stroke with the cane is more and more painful and the pain doesn't want to go away. He is silently wishing that after a time it becomes bearable, that his ass will simply go , but Mistress Anette's brutally powerful strokes with the cane just doesn't want to loose make. So he screams very loud, that makes Mistress Anette smile and happy.

Duration: 30:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5461kbps
Audio: 134kbps

Download More brutal punishment

Lana & Kathia Nobili - Girl on a Leash

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Bondage, Lesbian

Kathia Nobili plays the mistress and Lana plays her slave--or shall we say "pet"?--in today's scenario. Keeping Lana on a leash and in a muzzle, not to mention with a little black-thonged tail-plug stuck in her cheeks, Mistress Kathia puts her subbie through her paces, feeding her treats through the muzzle, threatening to make her juice water out of a bowl on the floor, and smacking her butt with a riding crop and her bare hand.

Duration: 39:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6343kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Lana & Kathia Nobili - Girl on a Leash

Adriana Chechik - Take Every Thrust

Mistress Adriana is not satisfied with just fucking her slave in the ass; she wants him to beg for it and totally submit to every thrust of her cock into his ass. Adriana starts by making him suck on her cock, laughing as it bulges out the side of his mouth. She then mounts him with her cock and fucks him long and hard. Adriana then puts him on his back and continues the fucking, smacking his cock and balls as she takes his ass. After Adriana is finished with her slut's ass, it is open and gaping, ready for the huge butt plug Adriana shoves into it as her slave gasps out in pain

Duration: 24:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8097kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Adriana Chechik - Take Every Thrust

CumeatingCuckolds Zoe Parker Cuckold Time

Release Year: 2016
Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Cast: Zoe Parker
Genres: Bisexual, Cuckold, Oral, Threesome, Humiliating, Hardcore

Zoe is fucking her man's personal trainer behind his back. When he comes home early and finds them together, she puts him right into a cock sucking cuckold work out. She feels a little sad for her man so after he new bull cums, she sucks his little cock for him.

Duration: 30:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6438kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download CumeatingCuckolds Zoe Parker Cuckold Time

Pantyhose Punishment # 2 - LE

Dark haired Mistress Jade loves having Her feet worshiped and Her submissive, footboy, is happy ot oblige. His cock rises while trapped in his pantyhose as he is obliged to kiss and lick the bottoms of Mistress Jade's strapy high heeled sandals. She has no underwear on beneath Her sundress as he discovers when his face is placed in Her pussy to inhale Her fragrance... A 47 minute pantyhose odyssey featuring young raven haired Mistress Jade. Enjoy Her abuse of footboy as She cycles between Her nylon covered legs and Her pussy to tease and torment the big bound submissive. His face serves as a launching pad for multiple orgasms for Her sweet young hole.

Duration: 47:14

File size: 989.4 MB

Download Pantyhose Punishment # 2 - LE

No Mercy Fuck

Genres: Женское доминирование и страпон

Princess Lilly Ford is taking her relationship to the next level as she straps on her 1st cock to fulfill her greatest fantasy of fucking her boyfriend in the ass. He was under the impression it would be slow & sensual but instead Princess Lilly gets way too excited and pounds her cock as hard and rough as possible. She loves her new big, strap-on cock so much that this is the only way her slave will ever be having sex again..deep inside his now owned slut-hole!

Duration: 23:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10786kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download No Mercy Fuck

Vanessa Cage's House Boy

Cast: Vanessa Cage
Genres: Body Worship, Chastity, Crossdressing, Cuckolding, Cum Eating, Female Domination, Full Movies, Humiliation, Sissy Training, Strapon

Toby is desperate, about to lose his apartment his car is going to be repossessed he really needs a job and fast, he sees a strange ad that says houseboy needed must be willing to do everything I say, he figures what do I have to lose and goes on to the job interview, upon arriving he sees a beautiful hot blonde laying out by her pool topless on the phone he knocks on the screen she waves him in , he extends his hand and says I'm here for the job interview with an annoyed look on her face the goddess puts her hand up telling him to wait, then she stands up pushes him down to his knees and explains he must be willing to do everything she says, Toby agrees and she hands him a pink diamond studded collar and tells him put this on bitch and worship my feet, Toby looks confused, she smacks him and says do you want the job or not, he replies yes Goddess and starts to lick and suck her toes, Worships Goddess Vanessa's feet like a good little slut puppy, after Vanessa is through she instructs.

Duration: 30:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6356kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Vanessa Cage's House Boy

Pantyhose Chastity - LE

Mistress Mika had just walked in from the street to find slut tosha bound and chastised with a CB3000 plastic penis containment device. She rubbed Her jeans covered ass on the helpless submissive's face and then make him sniff Her shoe... Watch a sensuous 45 minute exercise in frustration as slut tosha is teased by Mistress Mika. With his cock locked in the inescapable CB3000 chastity device and bound on his back legs high in the air, he can only take what She gives him. She uses every inch of Her body and several impact instruments to take his libido up and down before finally trampling and ball busting him on the floor.

Duration: 45:01
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 2728kbps

File size: 942.1 MB

Download Pantyhose Chastity - LE

IS - Asylum Diabolica - Paulette's Arrival

Studio: SI
Cast: Amanda Wildefyre, Paulette
Genres: Rubber, Fetish, Bondage, Torture, Latex, Dungeon, Domination, Mummification

Here's an old video we shot years ago with the infamous dominatrix Amanda Wildefyre. She put up an ad on SeriousB0ndage calling for someone who would want to participate in a New Years fantasy adventure at the secret location of MedicalT0ys. There were many applicants and Amanda sorted through them and picked two. This video documents the arrival of one of the applicants 'Paulette' whose fantasy was to be feminized and kept in bondage for multiple days.

Duration: 26:52
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3897kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 804.0 MB

Download IS - Asylum Diabolica - Paulette's Arrival

Vanessa Cage's House Boy (20 Feb 2017)

Genres: Body Worship, Chastity, Crossdressing, Cuckolding, Cum Eating, Female Domination, Full Movies, Humiliation, Sissy Training, Strapon

Toby is desperate, about to lose his apartment his car is going to be repossessed he really needs a job and fast, he sees a strange ad that says houseboy needed must be willing to do everything I say, he figures what do I have to lose and goes on to the job interview, upon arriving he sees a beautiful hot blonde laying out by her pool topless on the phone he knocks on the screen she waves him in , he extends his hand and says I'm here for the job interview with an annoyed look on her face the goddess puts her hand up telling him to wait, then she stands up pushes him down to his knees and explains he must be willing to do everything she says, Toby agrees and she hands him a pink diamond studded collar and tells him put this on bitch and worship my feet, Toby looks confused, she smacks him and says do you want the job or not, he replies yes Goddess and starts to lick and suck her toes, Worships Goddess Vanessa's feet like a good little slut puppy, after Vanessa is through she instructs.

Download Vanessa Cage's House Boy (20 Feb 2017)

Open Up For Mistress - LE

In the finale, he is on his back and licking Mistress Kelly's clit as he is made to masturbate. He spews onto his stomach and the Mistress collects his spunk... An ass opening adventure unfolds with Mistress Kelly and her slave 'cockslut'. This has the Mistress conversing quite a bit with the slut at the end of her cock. He has requested to be made her bitch. He first has his asshole opened by manual insertion and then by two, progressively larger, strap-on cocks. The last one is 8" buried to the hilt. In the conclusion, a dildo is duct taped into his ass and he is manually manipulated so hard you would think his cock would burst into flames.

Duration: 47:12
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 2708kbps
Audio: 87kbps

File size: 967.4 MB

Download Open Up For Mistress - LE

Isa Mendez Still in Her BDSM Strapon Training Session with Mila Blaze & Lexy Villa

Genres: Lezdom, Strapon, Rough, Deepthroat, Slapping, Gagging

The hot and kinky Isa Mendez, one of the strongest submissive sex slaves here at Fetish Network, wanted a challenge for her last lesbian domination session with rope bondage and suspension. That challenge hasn't ended. Mistresses Mila Blaze and Lexy Villa pulled her off the wall and tied her to a crate for double penetration fucking. Isa is so tired and weak, jaw and pussy sore from so much rough sex with the massive sex toys dangling between her Mistresses legs. She starts off on her back, back arched, mouth and cunt ready for the massive strapons. Her wrists and breasts are tied up tight, so she can't leave, even budge. Lexy opens Isa's mouth with her rubber dick, fucking her throat deep and rough, bouncing her skull on her strapon. Mila works on Isa's pussy with a dick on a stick, ramming it in and out like a jack hammer, making Isa cum all over it. The Mistresses switch places. Mila makes Isa clean her cum off the dick on a stick while Lexy opens Isa's pussy up more with her big b.

Duration: 26:22
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1474kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 305.8 MB

Download Isa Mendez Still in Her BDSM Strapon Training Session with Mila Blaze & Lexy Villa

Vanessa Cage's House Boy

abstrafung

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.

Carmen's companion, Miss Kelly, preps their slave's ass for what's to come. She has his legs tied high in the air so he can't lower as she works. She shoves plenty of lube in his hole, slowly slipping her entire fist deep inside. When Carmen arrives, the real fun can begin. The two dominating Mistresses drill a few dildos in his ass.

Duration: 45:05
Video: 608x400, AVC (H.264), 1502kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 540.1 MB

Download abstrafung

Rope Suspension BDSM Fun for Isa Mendez from Mila Blaze and Lexy Villa

Guess whose back for more lesbian domination and bondage. Our favorite kinky BDSM slut Isa Mendez. She keeps insisting on another return session, hoping for a challenge. Mila Blaze and Lexy Villa, two hot and controlling Mistresses equipped with massive strapon dildos, have a rope bondage scene in mind. They tie her wrists to a post, on her shoulder blades, legs and feet hanging over her head. Her pussy is high up enough for easy access. Lexy bows down to Isa's face and chokes her bit while Mila fingers her pussy, warming it up for some wreckage and stretching. Mila pulls out her dick on a stick and rams it down Isa's pussy, pulling and pushing it in and out fast and rough. Isa tries to catch her breath but Lexy won't let her. Mila steps over Isa and fucks her with her big black rubber dick, pounding her deep and hard. Isa takes every inch. The two Mistresses untie her, stand her up and bend her over the post. They're horny for double penetration, stuffing her holes, making her cum a .

Duration: 26:44
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1478kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 310.9 MB

Download Rope Suspension BDSM Fun for Isa Mendez from Mila Blaze and Lexy Villa

Sweet Femdom Porn Videos Part 11 ( 10 scenes) MiniPack

Cast: Helena Price, Sharron Small, Chichi Medina, Jasmine Mendez, Ricky South, Molly Jane, Daisy Ducati, Summer Monroe, Ashley Fires, Marina Angel, Carissa Montgomery, Randy Moore, Alexis Grace
Genres: Femdom, Strap-On, Pegging, Facesitting, Footfetish, Humiliation, Sissy, Handjob, Footfetish, Bi, Ballbusting, Wrestling, Pantyhose

They lured him into a crazy room, and when he asks why they are in a padded room, they quickly let him know that they trapped him for their amusement, and kick him in the balls. The two hotties laugh and giggle while they make him squirm and moan with knees, kicks, ball slapping and squeezing. They take turns: one holds him up while the other teases him with her sexy body then kicks him in the nuts until he can't stand anymore.

Total size: 1.1 GB in 1 files.

Download Sweet Femdom Porn Videos Part 11 ( 10 scenes) MiniPack

Noisy Bitch - LE

Totally enjoying themselves, these two beautiful Mistresses have some fun! Plus, Mistress Kennedy puts you under two of Her strap-ons for humiliation and jerk off instructions. Mistress Kennedy and Mistress Jasmine hail slave marco into the room. Mistress Kennedy and Mistress Jasmine are an evil team for 41 minutes of action using slave marco for their amusement. Delicious foot worship, followed by a sturdy whipping and then the first of three, increasingly large, strap-on cocks are inserted in the sturdy submissives ass pussy. The last one is the monster of all strap-on cocks baseball bat sized drilling.

Duration: 41:00
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 2695kbps

File size: 848.3 MB

Download Noisy Bitch - LE

Lexy Villa & Mila Blaze Wreck Mena Li's Pussy with Massive Strapon Dildos

Mena Li, our favorite Asian hottie, is no stranger to the Fetish Network dungeon. She's been sexually disgraced a few times, our inventory of sex toys and goodies all used on her. Only thing that is different this time around is the type of domination. Let's see if Mena can't endure a lesbian domination threesome. Lexy Villa and Mila Blaze are the perfect duo to take care of Li. They turn her into a nylon pet, wrapping a pair of pantyhose around her head and collar on her neck with a leash. They leave her in a corner of the dungeon, waiting to be used and wrecked. Finally Mila wanders down and walks Mena around like a puppy. When Lexy enters, it's time for some BDSM fun. They push her onto the bed and spread her legs apart. The wake it up with a vibrator, making her moan and flinch. She begs to cum but is denied. Let's see how well she can hold her nut with Lexy's huge strapon dildo up her cunt. Lexy loves rough sex, pulling Mena onto her rubber black cock deep and hard. Mila shoves h.

Duration: 27:33
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1460kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 316.7 MB

Download Lexy Villa & Mila Blaze Wreck Mena Li's Pussy with Massive Strapon Dildos

Vanessa Cage's House Boy

Genres: Body Worship, Chastity, Crossdressing, Cuckolding, Cum Eating, Female Domination, Full Movies, Humiliation, Sissy Training, Strapon.

Mounted & Milked - LE

Mistress Kennedy demonstrates Her milking skills as Mistress Jaded inflicts some serious nipple torment and applies the crop. He is fed the cum load as a finale. Watch a delicious 36 minute festival of torment as Mistress Kennedy and Mistress Jaded objectify slave david and reduce him to something to be used and then milked out in one of the most humiliating scenes we have ever filmed. Mistress Kennedy mounts the cock attached to his face and Mistress Jaded mounts him in several positions for long, deep strap-on.

Duration: 40:00

File size: 838.2 MB

Download Mounted & Milked - LE

Jynx Hollywood Chained to the Sybian by Mena Li & Lexy Villa

Mean and sultry BDSM Mistresses Mena Li and Lexy Villa spotted rocker suicide exotic dancer Jynx Hollywood the other day. That's all it takes around here for a lesbian domination threesome. Jynx Hollywood ends up on top of the sybian fucking machine, chained down by her collared neck and cuffed wrists. Lexy enters the dungeon and flips on the sybian while Mena introduces Jynx to her big black strapon dildo. Well, more like her throat. Deep down her throat. Fucking her throat, actually. Lexy raises the vibration and joins Mena in feeding Jynx another 10" big black rubber dick. The Mistresses take turns intensifying the vibration, distracting Jynx from taking strapon cock face fucking. Mena hates the dress Jynx is wearing and rips it off of her, revealing bouncy porcelain perky nipples. The Mistresses want to see if her pussy matches. Jynx's ass is lifted off the sybian. Since her neck is chained in place, Jynx is kept bent over and ass up. Mena and Lexy inspect their sex slave's pussy.

Duration: 25:39
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 294.1 MB

Download Jynx Hollywood Chained to the Sybian by Mena Li & Lexy Villa

Back