Audio: 147kbps

File size: 997.8 MB

Download Siouxsie fisted slave

Extremely Cruel Face Slapping Clip With Milking Humiliation

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Lady Zita
Genres: FemDom, Face Slapping, Cum Milking
Video language: English

This guy is fall in love with mistress Zita so he can stand anything from this lady, no matter how cruel and painful and humiliating. Lady Zita ties him with his hand back and faceslap him as hard as she can. During the punishment she teases his cock knowing that he can't do anything just craves like a puppy.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6435kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Extremely Cruel Face Slapping Clip With Milking Humiliation

Please Fuck My Girlfriend

Studio: SubbyHubby
Cast: Kelly Bundy
Genres: Bisexual, Ass Worship, Bi BlowJob, Chindo, Cock Comparision, Cuckolding, Cum Eating, Dildo Fucking, Foot Worship, Fucking, Sock Worship

Kelly Bundy is exasperated with her boyfriend Cameron. After yet another unsuccessful attempt to make love ruined because his dick is too small to even penetrate her, Kelly tells Cameron his tiny dick just won't do the job. So she orders him to use a chindo strapon to fuck her pussy. Kelly needs to orgasm, even if it has to be this way. Once Kelly cums, she pushes away her tiny dicked boyfriend in disgust. Bored of having to be fucked by a fake cock, Kelly tells Cameron that she is going to break up with him in one hour unless he finds a way to really get her fucked. Desperate, Cameron offers friends and even total strangers the chance to fuck his girlfriend only to get turned down several times until someone says yes. Cameron was happy to find someone to fuck Kelly but now he has to face the aftermath. Kelly cuddling with her new lover while he is reduced to a chastised foot cuckold. Cameron was desperate to keep Kelly, but now he sees the cost. Now that Cameron has been reduced to n.

Duration: 33:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6329kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Please Fuck My Girlfriend

Sharing With Hubby

Studio: Babs Video Productions
Cast: Babs, Cuckboy
Genres: Femdom, Humilation,

I thought I would bring Hubby this time to help me work over my slave . . . Of course Hubby loved every minute! I thought I would share one of my sissy fag cuckolds with hubby. Hubby couldn't wait until he had this fag sucking on his wee-wee. I used clothespins, nipple clamps and of course I had to paddle him, too! They both had their share of cock to suck on!.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 40:32
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 341.5 MB

Download Sharing With Hubby

Evelina Darling

Cast: Evelina Darling
Genres: FemDom, Facesitting, Cunnilingus, Pussy Worship, Puffy Nipples, RUS

Evelina Darling keeps her slave cuffed in handcuffs. He behaved bad and now must be punished and atone his guilt by doing his best on delivering some pleasant moments to his Mistress. She uses his tongue to bring herself a pleasure. But it is not good enough for her and she also helps herself with her hand. The mistress's orgasm makes slave's face all wet.

Duration: 23:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3199kbps

File size: 567.4 MB

Download Evelina Darling

Please Fuck My Girlfriend

Cast: Kelly Bundy
Genres: Ass Worship, Bi BlowJob, Chindo, Cock Comparision, Cuckolding, Cum Eating, Dildo Fucking, Foot Worship, Fucking, Sock Worship

Kelly Bundy is exasperated with her boyfriend Cameron. After yet another unsuccessful attempt to make love ruined because his dick is too small to even penetrate her, Kelly tells Cameron his tiny dick just won't do the job. So she orders him to use a chindo strapon to fuck her pussy. Kelly needs to orgasm, even if it has to be this way. Once Kelly cums, she pushes away her tiny dicked boyfriend in disgust. Bored of having to be fucked by a fake cock, Kelly tells Cameron that she is going to break up with him in one hour unless he finds a way to really get her fucked. Desperate, Cameron offers friends and even total strangers the chance to fuck his girlfriend only to get turned down several times until someone says yes. Cameron was happy to find someone to fuck Kelly but now he has to face the aftermath. Kelly cuddling with her new lover while he is reduced to a chastised foot cuckold. Cameron was desperate to keep Kelly, but now he sees the cost. Now that Cameron has been reduced to n.

Download Please Fuck My Girlfriend

Sharing With Hubby

I thought I would bring Hubby this time to help me work over my slave . . . Of course Hubby loved every minute! I thought I would share one of my sissy fag cuckolds with hubby. Hubby couldn't wait until he had this fag sucking on his wee-wee. I used clothespins, nipple clamps and of course I had to paddle him, too! They both had their share of cock to suck on!.

Subbyhubby Alexis Fawx Milked By Step Mommy 720P

It is Celine Doll's turn to learn about the pleasures of fisting, and her mentor won't be else than the stunningly talented Nikky Thorne. They gather the necessary equipment, a pocket rocket and high amount of lubricant, and the show can roll right away. No question, Celine has a flexible pussy and her happy moans are a good proof of her pleasure. Class is over!

Duration: 26:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6299kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Subbyhubby Alexis Fawx Milked By Step Mommy 720P

Kelly Bundy - Please Fuck My Girlfriend

Kelly Bundy is exasperated with her boyfriend Cameron. After yet another unsuccessful attempt to make love ruined because his dick is too small to even penetrate her, Kelly tells Cameron his tiny dick just won't do the job. So she orders him to use a chindo strapon to fuck her pussy. Kelly needs to orgasm, even if it has to be this way. Once Kelly cums, she pushes away her tiny dicked boyfriend in disgust. Bored of having to be fucked by a fake cock, Kelly tells Cameron that she is going to break up with him in one hour unless he finds a way to really get her fucked. Desperate, Cameron offers friends and even total strangers the chance to fuck his girlfriend only to get turned down several times until someone says yes. Cameron was happy to find someone to fuck Kelly but now he has to face the aftermath. Kelly cuddling with her new lover while he is reduced to a chastised foot cuckold. Cameron was desperate to keep Kelly, but now he sees the cost. Now that Cameron has been reduced to .

Download Kelly Bundy - Please Fuck My Girlfriend

Rubber Hypoxia

Release Year: 2016

Miss Mya is ready to operate in her medical clinic when this latex slut shows up. Every surface of her tight little frame is latex clad or reveals flawless perfect skin and this slave's first challenge is to capture her imagination and make her even care enough to torment him. She blind folds him and he starts at her feet and works up her latex stockings. Feeling his way he worships and entices her until she is grinding her red high heels into his crotch and laughing. She begins his layered encasement and breathing torment with a gas mask that allows her to let him breathe in her essence as she presses the tube to her body and between her legs. This is what must sustain him when she closes off his air supply. She takes him to a rebreathing hood and restrains him in a pressurized straight jacket which she binds tightly to the wall.

Duration: 38:20
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 566.0 MB

Download Rubber Hypoxia

Amber Rayne and Lobo - Tease And Denial

Genres: FemDom, Humiliation, Strapon

Hot Dominatrix bitches humiliate submissive men, they strapon fuck them until they can't take it any more, they give them hard spankings and canings until they are raw, they dish out the corporal punishment and bondage sex until they beg for mercy. None of these worthless male sex slaves escapes the harshest cock and ball torture and anal fucking punishment. bondage sex and femdom strapon this severe is bound to leave you begging for more.

Duration: 27:19
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video V7
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 319.2 MB

Download Amber Rayne and Lobo - Tease And Denial

Welcome To The Hell Horror Time Series

Studio: Mfx

Mel, we wanna say just one thing for you: Welcome to the hell... Mel is tied on the bed and was easily dominated by two goddesses full of fury... total impudence, violence, domination, humiliation, despair... Here youll listen the real howl of a little girl real frightened, we can see the fear in her face, her suffering is shedding in her tears, pain... what is pain ? here Mel just can think in one thing, survive... the pain is not important, just her life...

Duration: 29:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 568.9 MB

Download Welcome To The Hell Horror Time Series

Chihiro - Execution OF The Teacher

This video tells about a girl-hooliganism, which is not averse to mock not only the weak classmates, but also over a schoolteacher. Riding instructor face his crotch and thrust into the anus of the poor man a handful of pencils for drawing - hooligan went with him on a fascinating and exciting adventure. And for dessert, the girl urinated on his victim. With all these perverse actions, she could not stop smiling cute)

Duration: 44:49
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2734kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 961.4 MB

Download Chihiro - Execution OF The Teacher

Evelina Darling

Evelina Darling keeps her slave cuffed in handcuffs. He behaved bad and now must be punished and atone his guilt by doing his best on delivering some pleasant moments to his Mistress. She uses his tongue to bring herself a pleasure. But it is not good enough for her and she also helps herself with her hand. The mistress's orgasm makes slave's face all wet

Download Evelina Darling

Cuckie Meet Pool Boy

Cast: Miss Jasmine
Genres: FemDom, Cuckold / Cuckolding, Bisexual, Domination

My new hot black stud fucks me hard on and against the pool table while my leashed husband in chastity watches us. Cuckie is ordered to lie face up under my dripping wet pussy while our new pool boy pounds me from behind. While I make hot with my hot new lover my husband gets to demonstrate his deep throating skills and taste my juices off a real man's cock. This high intensity romp ends with cuckie cleaning up a nice juicy load of protein off my stud's cock.

Duration: 33:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5809kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Cuckie Meet Pool Boy

Sharing With Hubby

Evelina Darling

Genres: FemDom, Facesitting, Cunnilingus, Pussy Worship, Puffy Nipples, Russian

Evelina is the kind of addition to your office staff you would sure enjoy. This time, there's one girl and one guy, but the fiery redhead is well worth the two. She grabs the office fool by the hair and slams his face into her dripping pussy, yearning to get off.

Download Evelina Darling

Subbyhubby Leena Sky - Pool Boy Cuck Minimovie 720P

After Catching The Greatest In The Act Our Superhero Is Quickly Subdued By The Thief'S Technology. Restrained And Made To Suck Dick, We Fear That Our Hero May Be Doomed To Taking A Cum Load In His Face! Thankfully, Our Clever Hero Frees Himself And Quickly Takes Revenge, Fucking The Greatest In The Ass And Squirting His Cum All Over His Back! The Good Guys Always Win In The End.

Duration: 33:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6470kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Subbyhubby Leena Sky - Pool Boy Cuck Minimovie 720P

Gorgious Babe Riley Reid

Cast: Riley Reid
Genres: Interracial, Cuckold

Riley Reid's cuckold is ONLY allowed to play with her feet, get treated like a woman and to watch as Riley fucks a real man. Shane Diesel comes in only after Riley's white cuckold has sucked down a black dong and gotten his lips glossed up. Shane's big black meat finds its way into Riley's mouth as the cuckold takes mental notes. The cuckold's self-esteem (as if her had any), gets knocked down several pegs when Shane's meat is compared to his....no contest. A failed attempt at wrapping a MAGNUM condom on Shane can only mean that the cuckold now has an interesting piece of gum to chew on. Riley's mouth takes a brief rest when Shane's monstrosity does its damage to Riley's lady parts. The cuckold,of course, is told that he could never reach the level of manhood that Shane has achieved. Nevertheless, Riley keeps getting plowed by Shane's big black cock until his meat explodes allover her pussy. Guess who has clean up duty.

Duration: 46:23
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 545.1 MB

Download Gorgious Babe Riley Reid

Evelina Darling

Genres: FemDom, Facesitting, Cunnilingus, Pussy Worship, Puffy Nipples
Video language: Russian

Evelina Darling keeps her slave cuffed in handcuffs. He behaved bad and now must be punished and atone his guilt by doing his best on delivering some pleasant moments to his Mistress. She uses his tongue to bring herself a pleasure. But it is not good enough for her and she also helps herself with her hand. The mistress's orgasm makes slave's face all wet.

Download Evelina Darling

Seduction of Black Hairy Ladies

Studio: Roselip-Fetish
Cast: Yuria
Genres: Femdom, Uncensored, Facesitting, Japanese, Pussy Worship, BlowJob, HandJob, Cunnilingus

Charming Japanese women, sitting with their naked crotches on the faces of happy muzhiks. This video is filmed in the old traditions of Roselip-Fetish, which will certainly cause nostalgia for the past and hope for the continuation of the release of a video of similar themes and camera work.

Duration: 30:06

File size: 601.3 MB

Download Seduction of Black Hairy Ladies

Gorgious Babe Riley Reid

Cast: Riley Reid
Genres: Interracial, Cuckold

Riley Reid's cuckold is ONLY allowed to play with her feet, get treated like a woman and to watch as Riley fucks a real man. Shane Diesel comes in only after Riley's white cuckold has sucked down a black dong and gotten his lips glossed up. Shane's big black meat finds its way into Riley's mouth as the cuckold takes mental notes. The cuckold's self-esteem (as if her had any), gets knocked down several pegs when Shane's meat is compared to his....no contest. A failed attempt at wrapping a MAGNUM condom on Shane can only mean that the cuckold now has an interesting piece of gum to chew on. Riley's mouth takes a brief rest when Shane's monstrosity does its damage to Riley's lady parts. The cuckold,of course, is told that he could never reach the level of manhood that Shane has achieved. Nevertheless, Riley keeps getting plowed by Shane's big black cock until his meat explodes allover her pussy. Guess who has clean up duty.

Duration: 46:23
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 545.1 MB

Download Gorgious Babe Riley Reid

Subbyhubby Alexis Fawx Milked By Step Mommy 720P

It is Celine Doll's turn to learn about the pleasures of fisting, and her mentor won't be else than the stunningly talented Nikky Thorne. They gather the necessary equipment, a pocket rocket and high amount of lubricant, and the show can roll right away. No question, Celine has a flexible pussy and her happy moans are a good proof of her pleasure. Class is over!

Duration: 26:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6299kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Subbyhubby Alexis Fawx Milked By Step Mommy 720P

Seduction of Black Hairy Ladies. Further Serious Face Knockin

Cast: Yuria
Genres: Uncensored, Femdom, Facesitting, Japanese, Pussy Worship And Lick, BlowJob, HandJob, Cunnilingus
Video language: Japanese

Hooray! Quite popular in its time site, specializing in the Japanese domination of women, again returns to the true path - in traditional topics (video 2008-2014) and, thus, ceases to suffer from nonsense. The Novelides video really brings us back to the days when Roselip-Fetish had its own unique "chip", because we, and we loved this site. With his wife is not so little associated - the scene of the standard sex FFM, there are no dumb babes with fat people who even their panties are not removed on the voice video. Now - only charming Japanese women sitting with their bare permeations on the faces of happy muzhiks. This video is shot exactly in the old tradition of Roselip-Fetish, which, of course, will depend on you and will continue to release videos with similar themes and work with the camera.
And most importantly, remember: nothing (or rather no one) decorates a person, as well as a Japanese woman - sitting on his face)

Duration: 30:06

File size: 601.3 MB

Download Seduction of Black Hairy Ladies. Further Serious Face Knockin

I was licking pussy in Japanese women at the bar

Cast: Lyra Louvel
Genres: Uncensored, Femdom, Pussy Worship And Lick, Cunnilingus, BlowJob, Japanese, Threesome

All - Hello, dear fans . For a long time, this site did not let anything good on - female domination. All released in the video network more than can be described normal "the spiers-Willy", but as not feminine dominance. And finally - the long-awaited movie, which could well be a continuation of the old and the "good" traditions of the aforementioned site. This video is about female domination and female stupidity .....)

Duration: 38:30
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8

File size: 820.0 MB

Download I was licking pussy in Japanese women at the bar

No Mercy Fuck

Cast: Lily Ford
Genres: Femdom, Small Tits, Blonde, High Heels, Strap-on

Princess Lilly Ford is taking her relationship to the next level as she straps on her 1st cock to fulfill her greatest fantasy of fucking her boyfriend in the ass. He was under the impression it would be slow & sensual but instead Princess Lilly gets way too excited and pounds her cock as hard and rough as possible. She loves her new big, strap-on cock so much that this is the only way her slave will ever be having sex again..deep inside his now owned slut-hole!

Duration: 23:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10786kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download No Mercy Fuck

Leena Sky - Pool Boy Cuck MiniMovie

Cast: Leena Sky
Genres: Ass Worship, Bi BlowJob, Body Worship, Crossdressing Cuckolding, Cum Eating, Foot Worship, Full Movies, Strapon

When the gorgeous Leena Sky calls her pool boy over to tell him that her husband is out of town and she wants to fuck, he thinks it's his lucky day. But Leena takes one look at his cock and bursts out laughing; there is no way she could even feel that small dick; It is smaller than her finger! But Leena is horny, so she puts the little dicked bitch to work eating her pussy so she will get some pleasure at least. She tells him she might have some other uses for him; little does he know what they will be! Leena puts her new cuck to work licking her ass clean while she prepares to go out on a date with a real man. Leena makes the cuck thoroughly clean her ass, making sure his tongue reaches every part of her ass. Leena cruelly asks the cuck if he likes the dress she will be going out in to party while he stays there and cleans her house. Leena returns from her date with a stud in tow. She has another surprise for her cuckold pool boy; she wants to see him suck cock and take a big load ri.

Download Leena Sky - Pool Boy Cuck MiniMovie

Macy Cartel & Sadie Holmes

Studio: MeanHandJobs

Macy Cartel and Sadie Holmes are two sexy and mean web cam girls, waiting on some nerd to fix their computer so they can get to work. When he finally shows up and tells them his fee, they decide to pay him in another way. At first they flirt with him and tease him, knowing he probably does not get around many super hotties like themselves. He is like putty in their hands. Just when the nerd thinks he is going to have the night of his life, Sadie puts her shiny red high heel in his balls while Macy giggles. This is going to be a long night. They tease, humiliate and break his balls with knees and kicks. Macy ss his face with her perfect ass, making him smell her pussy while Sadie drives her knee into his balls. Then Macy gets her turn to knee him while Sadie sits on his face. They make him strip in front of them. They take their tops off to reveal natural perfect breasts, which bounce amazingly while they kick him in the nuts. They leave him holding his balls on the ground to get chang.

Duration: 43:27
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 2932kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 974.1 MB

Download Macy Cartel & Sadie Holmes

Pool Boy Cuck MiniMovie

Genres: Ass Worship, Bi BlowJob, Body Worship, Crossdressing Cuckolding, Cum Eating, Foot Worship, Full Movies, Strapon

When the gorgeous Leena Sky calls her pool boy over to tell him that her husband is out of town and she wants to fuck, he thinks it's his lucky day. But Leena takes one look at his cock and bursts out laughing; there is no way she could even feel that small dick; It is smaller than her finger! But Leena is horny, so she puts the little dicked bitch to work eating her pussy so she will get some pleasure at least. She tells him she might have some other uses for him; little does he know what they will be! Leena puts her new cuck to work licking her ass clean while she prepares to go out on a date with a real man. Leena makes the cuck thoroughly clean her ass, making sure his tongue reaches every part of her ass. Leena cruelly asks the cuck if he likes the dress she will be going out in to party while he stays there and cleans her house. Leena returns from her date with a stud in tow. She has another surprise for her cuckold pool boy; she wants to see him suck cock and take a big load ri.

Download Pool Boy Cuck MiniMovie

Folsom Street Fair - Chain Link Fence Public Ball Busting CBT

Genres: Femdom

Where else can you see public bondage like this in real life except San Francisos' Folsom Street Fair???

His balls retreat in fear as we TEAR OFF his polo shirt and brown shorts. He stuck out like a sore thumb among all the fetish wear! Nude and in bondage, now he is ready to properly participate in the festivities.

Mistress LittleStar and I chain him against a chainlink fence, making sure he is completely spread eagle so that he cannot move or fight back but especially could not close his legs!

My fantasy included ball busting, cbt and harsh metal bondage... but the crux of my desires was incdluing as many other women as possible.

For the next 2 hours, I invite dozens of women up to kick him in the balls. Some were nervous, so we offered them a riding crop instead. I lost count of the numner of women that stepped up to take out their aggression on our helpless target. Boots of all kinds, high heels and even some barefoot busting took its toll on his sore balls all aftern.

Duration: 24:53
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 5316kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Folsom Street Fair - Chain Link Fence Public Ball Busting CBT

Sahara

t's simple. You start with one length of rope. Step by step, she's more yours, more lost. A table is wheeled in. Metal shackles for ankles are tied to the side, but that's for later, when she's more lost, more yours. She's chained into a tight ball on top of the table. PD appears and toys with her cunny, fingering her clit. She's penetrated and vibrated. Just a little. Just a taste.

Format: avi
Duration: 45:46
Video: 640x480, XviD, 744kbps

File size: 274.8 MB

Download Sahara

Pegging Strait Jacket Mischief - Strapon Mistress Foursome

Genres: Femdom

I knew when I first met Miss Freudian Slit that we were going to be friends. Her infectious sadistic glee lends every scene a certain sparkle that I think you will enjoy too.

Mistress Vyra is also here at the DomCon femdom convention so we have a golden opportunity for a strap-on gangbang between classes. This time we use layered bondage to conquer our new submissive volunteer. We start with my special institutional strait jacket to keep him "safe" from himself but there is nothing that can keep him safe from the three of us!

Once he is partially with canvas, it is time to add layers of palate wrap! We wind the cling film tighter and tighter around his torso. Now there is no wiggle room at all! With teamwork, we quickly turn him into a very secure package.

Hooded and with ducktape over his eyes, he is more and more unstable on his feet. We slap his cock and balls but the CBT just seems to make him harder! Before he falls down, it is time to lay him down on the couch for eve.

Duration: 27:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7933kbps
Audio: 188kbps

Download Pegging Strait Jacket Mischief - Strapon Mistress Foursome

Pool Boy Cuck MiniMovie

Sharing With Hubby

Kathia Nobili, Sophie Lynx

What is the solution if you live in a relationship where both parts are submissive? Does the sex work? The answer is yes. All they have to do is to visit Mistress Kathia's bdsm club and offer their body to the Domina, letting her do anything she wants to them. Kathaia's control turns both Sophie and Renato on without end to the point when they have an earth-shattering climax.

Duration: 24:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Kathia Nobili, Sophie Lynx

Pool Boy Cuck MiniMovie

Genres: Femdom, Ass Worship, Bi BlowJob, Body Worship, Crossdressing Cuckolding, Cum Eating, Foot Worship, Strapon

I got into the maelstrom of the two dominant sexy lesbian

Cast: Two beautiful girls
Genres: Female domination, lesbian, lick feet, cunnilingus, anilingus

Two beautiful girls have long been decided that they would become a lesbian, and for this they have created with my girlfriend a couple. But today, the girls wanted a little different, and they called the guy over which deliberately dominate. he today will lick these babies up and down oboe attention fished pussy and feet

Duration: 43:27
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 2932kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 974.1 MB

Download I got into the maelstrom of the two dominant sexy lesbian

Amber Rayne and Lobo - Tease And Denial

Genres: FemDom, Humiliation, Strapon

Hot Dominatrix bitches humiliate submissive men, they strapon fuck them until they can't take it any more, they give them hard spankings and canings until they are raw, they dish out the corporal punishment and bondage sex until they beg for mercy. None of these worthless male sex slaves escapes the harshest cock and ball torture and anal fucking punishment. bondage sex and femdom strapon this severe is bound to leave you begging for more.

Duration: 27:19
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video V7
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 319.2 MB

Download Amber Rayne and Lobo - Tease And Denial

Leena Sky Pool Boy Cuck MiniMovie (2017)

When the gorgeous Leena Sky calls her pool boy over to tell him that her husband is out of town and she wants to fuck, he thinks it's his lucky day. But Leena takes one look at his cock and bursts out laughing; there is no way she could even feel that small dick; It is smaller than her finger!

Download Leena Sky Pool Boy Cuck MiniMovie (2017)

Roll up the carpet in order to dominate

Cast: Amadahy, Lola, Noe
Genres: Female Domination, male milking machine, bondage male, cum play, edging, electric play

Amadahy is curious to see if a TENS unit will increase pre-cum production in a cow. Noe suspects it will. The cows testicles have been tied off. They are ready for the pads to be applied. Amadahy applies the pads. Then, she shows new-hire, Noe, how the cows are teased. Amadahy explains that the vials this cow previously produced are not viable. Theres too much cum mixed in with the pre-cum. Its not pure enough for use. Amadahy demonstrates how bad cum is recycled back into the cow. She pinches its nose and it to juice a full vial. The vials werent labeled, so theyre not sure if the cum is this particular cows own. It doesnt matter. Amadahy explains, all cum is recycled. Amadahy further explains to Noe the role of the teaser. She then turns up the TENS unit, which appears to be working. The cow moos to indicate that it is in pain. Noe observes that the animals seem to whimper a lot. Amadahy reminds her that these animals arent human. The more pre-cum we can get out of them the more m.

Duration: 37:43
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 312kbps

Download Roll up the carpet in order to dominate

Back