Mistress Bestows Upon Her Sluts | Female Dominance

Adriana Chechik - Take Every Thrust

Release Year: 2017
Video language: English

Mistress Adriana is not satisfied with just fucking her slave in the ass; she wants him to beg for it and totally submit to every thrust of her cock into his ass. Adriana starts by making him suck on her cock, laughing as it bulges out the side of his mouth. She then mounts him with her cock and fucks him long and hard. Adriana then puts him on his back and continues the fucking, smacking his cock and balls as she takes his ass. After Adriana is finished with her slut's ass, it is open and gaping, ready for the huge butt plug Adriana shoves into it as her slave gasps out in pain

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8097kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Adriana Chechik - Take Every Thrust

Leena Sky - Pool Boy Cuck MiniMovie

Genres: Ass Worship, Bi BlowJob, Body Worship, Crossdressing Cuckolding, Cum Eating, Foot Worship, Full Movies, Strapon

When the gorgeous Leena Sky calls her pool boy over to tell him that her husband is out of town and she wants to fuck, he thinks it's his lucky day. But Leena takes one look at his cock and bursts out laughing; there is no way she could even feel that small dick; It is smaller than her finger! But Leena is horny, so she puts the little dicked bitch to work eating her pussy so she will get some pleasure at least. She tells him she might have some other uses for him; little does he know what they will be! Leena puts her new cuck to work licking her ass clean while she prepares to go out on a date with a real man. Leena makes the cuck thoroughly clean her ass, making sure his tongue reaches every part of her ass. Leena cruelly asks the cuck if he likes the dress she will be going out in to party while he stays there and cleans her house. Leena returns from her date with a stud in tow. She has another surprise for her cuckold pool boy; she wants to see him suck cock and take a big load ri.

Duration: 33:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6470kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Leena Sky - Pool Boy Cuck MiniMovie

Sex slave Sabrina

Cast: Mandy Bright, Sabrina Sweet

I know you love Sabrina Sweet... she's a cruel and crazy domina... I tell you this girl has a sick mind! So this time we set up a little medical examination to see if everything is all right with her... And this time she plays the role of the patient and I will be her Mighty Mistress

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 44:58
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Sex slave Sabrina

Nina Hartley and Friends Dominate a Man

Cast: Nina Hartley
Genres: Strapon, Female Domination

Nina Hartley here, bringing you on another field trip into my dungeon, with a few of my friends. You know I always make sure the people loyal to me, get what they want out of their loyalty... well, that doesn't mean I won't take a little pleasure myself, from overwhelming them and watching them lose control! It's such a delicious thing to do between consenting adults... maybe a few more consenting adults than my playmate was expecting!

Duration: 25:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3375kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 643.3 MB

Download Nina Hartley and Friends Dominate a Man

Leena Sky 2017

Cast: Leena Sky
Genres: Ass Worship, Bi BlowJob, Body Worship, Crossdressing Cuckolding, Cum Eating, Foot Worship, Full Movies, Strapon

When the gorgeous Leena Sky calls her pool boy over to tell him that her husband is out of town and she wants to fuck, he thinks it's his lucky day. But Leena takes one look at his cock and bursts out laughing; there is no way she could even feel that small dick; It is smaller than her finger! But Leena is horny, so she puts the little dicked bitch to work eating her pussy so she will get some pleasure at least. She tells him she might have some other uses for him; little does he know what they will be! Leena puts her new cuck to work licking her ass clean while she prepares to go out on a date with a real man. Leena makes the cuck thoroughly clean her ass, making sure his tongue reaches every part of her ass. Leena cruelly asks the cuck if he likes the dress she will be going out in to party while he stays there and cleans her house. Leena returns from her date with a stud in tow. She has another surprise for her cuckold pool boy; she wants to see him suck cock and take a big load r.

Duration: 33:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6470kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Leena Sky 2017

Sex slave Janny

Cast: Sabrina Sweet, Janny

Janny is partially suspended, her left foot barely touches the ground while the other is tied to her body and is lifted high up in the air. Just the best position for some pussy licking! But don't you think she'll get away with it this easy! Mistress Lil' Bitch is there to keep an eye on her!

Duration: 47:14

Download Sex slave Janny

Edged Sex Slave Training

Cast: Ashley Fires
Genres: Edging, Femdom Sex, Blowjob, Face Sitting, Pussy Licking

Lance finds himself chained to a wall in a dungeon setting. Ashley Fires (his ex-girlfriend's best friend) walks in. Ashley tells him that she told his ex to break up with him.Now that Lance is dumped and single, Ashley has taken him in to be her new sex slave. She knows that he has trouble with cumming, too soon, from talking to his ex. The first thing she is going to put him through, is serious stamina training.Ashley knows that Lance has a thing for pantyhose. She also knows how horny she makes him. It doesn't take her long at all to get him rock hard. First she edges him with her mouth, then she rips open her pantyhose and edges him with her pussy.When he gets close to cumming, she pulls his cock out and slides against it with her pussy lips and clit, so she can get off, but he can't.Ashley gets herself off multiple times before she finally lets him cum. When he does she rubs his cum in her pussy, sits on his face and makes him lick it all out.

Duration: 24:04
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps
Audio: 35kbps

File size: 867.7 MB

Download Edged Sex Slave Training

Pay Me With Your Ass (Bruna, Nadia, 2016)

Cast: Bruna, Nadia
Genres: Lezdom, Lesbians, Pussy And Ass Worship, Facesitting, Anilingus, Lick

Nadia has a dream as all girls, be a famous model. She goes to a studio to make some photos and maybe start to work. Bruna the photographer knows that this is a hard profession but for a "price", she can put Nadia to work as model. Bruna be enchanted with Nadia's beauty and will try to abuse of her sexy body. Nadia is very naive and can't understand Bruna's plan. Bruna bit by bit can makes Nadia take off the clothes and convince her to be worshiped. The photographer abuses of Nadia's sexy body licking the tits, pussy and asshole, in other hands, Nadia is very excited with that and leaves Bruna lick her ass until have an orgasm.

Duration: 32:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7844kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Pay Me With Your Ass (Bruna, Nadia, 2016)

Sex slave Valerie

Cast: Dora Venter, Valerie

Valerie is always lively, snappy and spirited... except for when struggling in Domina Dora's grip! The Domina has a new tool to teach the cowering redhead: a special foot-stool is turned into the utmost disciplining tool. The girl is strapped into an uncomfortable position - and this is just the beginning of her tortures

Duration: 45:36

Download Sex slave Valerie

Nikki Cruel - pack all scene

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Nikki Cruel (Nikky Thorne)
Genres: Femdom, Trampling, Face Sitting, Face Slapping, Worship, Shaving, Spitting, Whipping, Ballbusting, Humiliation

This personal site contains videos and pictures in high quality and all kind of femdom content like ass licking, ass worship, pussy worship, whipping, caning, spanking, foot worship, shoe worship, spitting, spit swallowing, peeing, feeding, kicking, trampling, face sitting and face slapping!

Total size: 1.0 GB in 1 files.

Download Nikki Cruel - pack all scene

Elizabeth's House Maid / Cling Film Handjob

Cast: Elizabeth,Sidonia

Elizabeth's House Maid: Governess Elizabeth is enjoying an afternoons reading and relaxation but has been waiting far too long for her maid Tiffany to bring her Champagne. When she appears with no excuse, she is taken in hand with a swift spanking. Tiffany then starts to dust the room, a chore she should of completed earlier but ends up making dust fall on Mistress, so again she is put over the knee and spanked harder and longer. Elizabeth then decides to train Tiffany on her big rubber strapon, fucking her mouth with it before stretching her ass with her gloved fingers and a big pink dildo. Tiffany is then fucked with her first ever strapon, the big length sliding in and out as she gyrates her hips with new found pleasures. Mistress is so pleased with how the training is going that she allows Tiffany to be tied to the treat chair for a few minutes of intense pleasure.
Cling Film Handjob: Bondage lover Mistress Sidonia has her slave clingfilmed to the floating bondage board, totally .

Total size: 709.8 MB in 1 files.

Download Elizabeth's House Maid / Cling Film Handjob

Sex slave Maya

Cast: Dora Venter, Maya Bee

Domina Dora is here to train her victim to obedience. Slave M. is tied tightly to a chair, arms and legs akimbo, muffled by a ballgag. Just the perfect position to break any kind of physical or psychological resistance! And that's exactly what Domina Dora is up to

Duration: 42:54

File size: 951.9 MB

Download Sex slave Maya

Chantal, Maximae de Sade - Latex Lesbians

Release Year: 2009
Genres: All sex, Fetish

The girls are amazing, we have a solo show with pretty feet and long, some scenes with great asses great leotard. Girls show us amazing and long beautiful legs of models track way to stardom. Variety of girls lying on the couch, in the shower, mattress, breaks legs with heels, mirrored bottoms are great. Some with high heels and show their penis through tights.

Duration: 27:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5871kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Chantal, Maximae de Sade - Latex Lesbians

Pay Me With Your Ass

Cast: Bruna, Nadia
Genres: Lezdom, Lesbians, Pussy And Ass Worship, Facesitting, Anilingus, Lick

Nadia has a dream as all girls, be a famous model. She goes to a studio to make some photos and maybe start to work. Bruna the photographer knows that this is a hard profession but for a "price", she can put Nadia to work as model. Bruna be enchanted with Nadia's beauty and will try to abuse of her sexy body. Nadia is very naive and can't understand Bruna's plan. Bruna bit by bit can makes Nadia take off the clothes and convince her to be worshiped. The photographer abuses of Nadia's sexy body licking the tits, pussy and asshole, in other hands, Nadia is very excited with that and leaves Bruna lick her ass until have an orgasm.

Duration: 32:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7844kbps
Audio: 124kbps

Download Pay Me With Your Ass

Sex slave Katy

Cast: Katy Parker, Mandy Bright

Demure Katy faces her Mistress with quiet acceptance and an occasional scream when her Mistress beats too fast and she feels she couldn't take more. Mandy's small torments are accurate and slowly they work into the psyche and when she creates an even greater tension her victim feels she couldn't take more

Duration: 44:47

File size: 993.9 MB

Download Sex slave Katy

Mia & Mia Reese in Pantyhose Heave

Release Year: 2016
Studio: StraplessDildo
Cast: Mia, Mia Reese
Genres: Cunnilingus, Facesitting, Foot Fetish, Kissing, Pantyhose, Petite

Here we have two girls who are very similar. One is named Mia and the other is named Mia Reese. Both girls have incredible and shiny pantyhose over their fit legs, and they just can't stop rubbing their pussies against each other because tribbing in pantyhose just feels so good. It feels even better because both Mia's can look at each other in the huge mirror in front of them. Mia Reese sits on top of Mia's face to prepare her pussy for the entry of a dildo. Mia is an indomitable top when a strapless dildo is being held in her pussy, and Mia Reese experiences the magic that is getting a strapless strap-on fucking from sexy Mia in a traditional missionary style fucking.

Duration: 26:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9808kbps
Audio: 184kbps

Download Mia & Mia Reese in Pantyhose Heave

Elizabeth's HouseMaid 12.06.2017

Cast: Elizabeth,Sidonia
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom Handjob, Sissy Slut, Ruined Orgasms

Elizabeth's House Maid: Governess Elizabeth is enjoying an afternoons reading and relaxation but has been waiting far too long for her maid Tiffany to bring her Champagne. When she appears with no excuse, she is taken in hand with a swift spanking. Tiffany then starts to dust the room, a chore she should of completed earlier but ends up making dust fall on Mistress, so again she is put over the knee and spanked harder and longer. Elizabeth then decides to train Tiffany on her big rubber strapon, fucking her mouth with it before stretching her ass with her gloved fingers and a big pink dildo. Tiffany is then fucked with her first ever strapon, the big length sliding in and out as she gyrates her hips with new found pleasures. Mistress is so pleased with how the training is going that she allows Tiffany to be tied to the treat chair for a few minutes of intense pleasure.

Duration: 31:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 709.8 MB

Download Elizabeth's HouseMaid 12.06.2017

Sharing With Hubby

Studio: Babs Video Productions
Cast: Babs, Cuckboy
Genres: Femdom, Humilation,

I thought I would bring Hubby this time to help me work over my slave . . . Of course Hubby loved every minute! I thought I would share one of my sissy fag cuckolds with hubby. Hubby couldn't wait until he had this fag sucking on his wee-wee. I used clothespins, nipple clamps and of course I had to paddle him, too! They both had their share of cock to suck on!.

Duration: 40:32
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 341.5 MB

Download Sharing With Hubby

Mia and Maria Pie - Mia's Dripping Wet Pussy Satisfied With Strapless Strap On Fuck

Cast: Mia,Maria Pie
Genres: Lesbian, Dildo, Pantyhose

Mia and Maria Pie know each other well. They know what makes each other's bodies turned on. Maria Pie knows how to rub Mia's pussy just right, so that it becomes dripping with luscious juices, and you won't be able to look away as the liquid slips down her leg. Mia returns the favor by licking Maria's slit, and once they are reduced down to their pantyhose, the two lovely girls can't resist a good, hard strapless dildo fuck, with Mia wielding her never softening sword.

Duration: 27:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8984kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Mia and Maria Pie - Mia's Dripping Wet Pussy Satisfied With Strapless Strap On Fuck

Mark Frenchy and Phoenix Marie - Pig Tail

Genres: FemDom, Humiliation, Strapon

Hot Dominatrix bitches humiliate submissive men, they strapon fuck them until they can't take it any more, they give them hard spankings and canings until they are raw, they dish out the corporal punishment and bondage sex until they beg for mercy. None of these worthless male sex slaves escapes the harshest cock and ball torture and anal fucking punishment. bondage sex and femdom strapon this severe is bound to leave you begging for more.

Duration: 33:38
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video V7

File size: 393.1 MB

Download Mark Frenchy and Phoenix Marie - Pig Tail

These pencils you in the ass, for my spoiled appreciated!

Cast: Chihiro
Genres: Japanese, Uncensored, Femdom, Cunnilingus, Facesitting, Pussy Lick, HandJob, Pissing, Anal Play

This video tells about a girl-hooliganism, which is not averse to mock not only the weak classmates, but also over a schoolteacher. Riding instructor face his crotch, and thrust into the anus of the poor man a handful of pencils for drawing - hooligan went with him on a fascinating and exciting adventure. And for dessert, the girl urinated on his victim. With all these perverse actions, she could not stop smiling cute)

Duration: 44:49
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2734kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 961.4 MB

Download These pencils you in the ass, for my spoiled appreciated!

These pencils you in the ass, for my spoiled appreciated!

Cast: Chihiro
Genres: Japanese, Uncensored, Femdom, Cunnilingus, Facesitting, Pussy Lick, HandJob, Pissing, Anal Play

This video tells about a girl-hooliganism, which is not averse to mock not only the weak classmates, but also over a schoolteacher. Riding instructor face his crotch, and thrust into the anus of the poor man a handful of pencils for drawing - hooligan went with him on a fascinating and exciting adventure. And for dessert, the girl urinated on his victim. With all these perverse actions, she could not stop smiling cute)

Duration: 44:49
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2734kbps

File size: 961.4 MB

Download These pencils you in the ass, for my spoiled appreciated!

Subby Hubby - Kinky How (part 018) - Domination HD

Genres: Femdom,Kunilingus,Facesitting,Strapon,Anilingus,Domination

In this video Mrs. Feendish binds her two rubber friends with a latex sleepsack and butterfly straitjacket. Binding her friends was not hard to do because both of them were quite willing to be under her complete control. Once they were both gas-masked and made helpless, it was a simple matter to hook them up to a special breathing control box. By turning various valves inside the box, Mrs. Feendish is able to route their intake air between fresh air, bubbler bottle air, or aroma placed air.

Duration: 24:41
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4394kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 830.0 MB

Download Subby Hubby - Kinky How (part 018) - Domination HD

Nika Noire and Skin Job - Crushed Like A Bug

Hot Dominatrix bitches humiliate submissive men, they strapon fuck them until they can't take it any more, they give them hard spankings and canings until they are raw, they dish out the corporal punishment and bondage sex until they beg for mercy. None of these worthless male sex slaves escapes the harshest cock and ball torture and anal fucking punishment. bondage sex and femdom strapon this severe is bound to leave you begging for more.

Duration: 33:02
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V7

File size: 248.9 MB

Download Nika Noire and Skin Job - Crushed Like A Bug

On the big black dick jumped with a rubber band

Cast: Mistress T
Genres: Femdom, Interracial, Cunnilingus

Pretty exciting! I met this boy during my recent tropical holiday & luckily I had my camera with me. He was game to make a porno & he did a fantastic job. There is a solo opener addressing my white, small-dicked cuckolds...but most of the vid is just raw sex. It's natural, fun & hot. I hope you enjoy it at least half as much as I did smile. . .

Duration: 38:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3884kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download On the big black dick jumped with a rubber band

Bree Haze and Merry Pie Play with a Cumming Strapon

Cast: Bree Haze, Merry Pie
Genres: Cumshot, Cunnilingus, Facesitting, Glasses, High Heels, Kissing, Latex, Mouth Dildo, Pantyhose

Bree Haze is a unique type of girl, as is Merry Pie. They are both nurses, but very sexy ones, and they doesn't use the standard latex gloves. Bree uses sexy, shiny black ones to play with her pussy. Merry Pie comes along and tries out her new toy - a face dildo - to fuck Bree's wet pussy. What can Bree do to return the favor? She whips out her strapless dildo and fucks Merry, pistoning in and out over and over until her cock spews jizz all over Bree's ass and pussy.

Duration: 26:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 123kbps

Download Bree Haze and Merry Pie Play with a Cumming Strapon

Nika Noire and Daac Ramsey - Vicious Humiliation

Duration: 35:19
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video V7

File size: 412.6 MB

Download Nika Noire and Daac Ramsey - Vicious Humiliation

Sensual Pussy Tease & Cum Eating Cuckold Humiliation

Cast: Mira Cuckold
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Anal, Interracial, Cuckold, Creampie, Cum Eating

"I'm your slut and beg you to fuck me right now in front of my cucky! Please!" My bull is a professional masseur and he really knows my body better than me and he can make me extremely horny in just one second. He massages my whole body with sensual and stimulating oil and It drives me insane. He knows that I'm horny but he enjoys tease me really long until I'm starting to beg for his big black cock. He knows I'm growing impatient but loves to drag it because it gets me that much more excited. He stimulates my clitoris with a strong vibrator but doesn't let me to cum. I love it and hate it at same time while my clit is on fire and I just want him to fuck me really hard. It feels so good and I can barely handle how intense the feeling is. Of course my pathetic cucky watch us during this time. I completely lose the control over myself and beg for his cock. Now I'm his cock hungry slut and I'm ready to do anything for him just fuck me right now! He is smiling and "gracious" to me. Finall.

Duration: 44:36
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Sensual Pussy Tease & Cum Eating Cuckold Humiliation

Sissy Fuck Toy Surprise

Someone gave Vanessa Vixon the best gift ever... her very own sissyfied fuck toy, bound on the floor with a sign that says, "Im a slut, abuse me." Her new toy is bound on the floor, wearing pink panties, a corset and fishnets with a pink mini-dildo ballgag in his/her mouth. She struts over to her new sissy toy, and establishes a couple things: 1. She/he is now owned by Vanessa 2. Vanessa may or may not need her new sissy to have working balls intact Vanessa kicks her sissy with her high heel shoe a little, then squeezes and slaps her sissy in the balls hard. Really hard. The sissy's cock is rock hard from Vanessa's sexy teasing, which makes Vanessa want to crush her sissy balls into nothing. Vanessa Vixon explains to her new sissy fuck toy that she is going to have to get used to taking dick, so she can earn her keep... Vanessa doesn't waste any time. She bends the sissy over, pulls her pink panties down and pounds away at her ass, laughing and giggling with deep hard thrusts... Now s.

Duration: 27:12
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps
Audio: 38kbps

File size: 981.6 MB

Download Sissy Fuck Toy Surprise

Dildo-Sucking and Bondage - Ashley Renee

This is clip 1 of highlights from the Opera Blackmail story. Ashley is being maltreated by her crazy future woman-in-law: Ashley is ballgagged and left alone for while. When the woman-in-law comes back she's sporting a strap-on dildo. Ashley must agree to suck the strap-on or else!

Duration: 30:01
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 8141kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Dildo-Sucking and Bondage - Ashley Renee

Unshaven Japanese pussy wants your tongue

Cast: Miki Fujimura, Natsuki Ishihara
Genres: Japanese Femdom, Uncensored, Facesitting, Cunilingus

Japanese girls are confident and know what they want invited to their meeting in the cafe Man. Its objective should be that fulfill every whim. The first thing the girl wanted him to undress. Then he came closer to him and began to show them my anus and penis. The girls looked at, and then allowed to lick all their holes.

Duration: 37:13
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8

File size: 864.3 MB

Download Unshaven Japanese pussy wants your tongue

Macys Cuck Boyfriend

Lance is sitting at home playing video games when his girlfriend, Macy Cartel, walks by him, dressed to , asking him where her keys are. "Where are we going?" he asks. "WE aren't going anywhere. I am going out to get layed." Lance can't believe what he is hearing, so Macy explains to him that she loves him very much, but his dick just isn't big enough for her. She isn't pleased sexually, and she can't take it anymore. She will still be his girlfriend, but she will be going out every night to get fucked. As Lance protests, Macy lets him know she's serious and knees him in the balls. As he continues to protest, continues to kick and step on his balls, teasing him for not being able to please her, until he finally submits and she leaves him on the ground. Lance is on the couch, icing his balls from all the abuse Macy has been putting him through when she comes through looking for her shirt. She is on the way to work, and his wearing her shiny pantyhose, white socks, sneakers, and tight t.

Duration: 24:56
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps

File size: 897.1 MB

Download Macys Cuck Boyfriend

Ballerinas Mia Reese & Rossy Bush Have Strapless Dildo Fun

Cast: Mia Reese, Rossy Bush
Genres: Ballerina, Facesitting, Foot Fetish, High Heels, Kissing, Leotard, Pantyhose, Redhead, Stockings

Rossy Bush is a naughty ballerina who is dressed in a black tutu and stockings. Mia Reese is also a sexy ballerina dressed all in white, including a leotard, pantyhose and ballet toe shoes which give her the ability to stay en pointe. Before Mia puts on her point shoes, Rossy bush rubs and kisses her feet, then watches as Mia slips her feet into the sexy shoes. Now Mia is ready for fucking, with a strapless dildo in her pussy and Rossy's pussy aroused and primed for a good hard pounding. Rossy lays on her stomach and the seams of her sexy stockings show as Mia fucks her with a strapless strap on from behind.

Duration: 32:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Ballerinas Mia Reese & Rossy Bush Have Strapless Dildo Fun

Sensual Pussy Tease & Cum Eating Cuckold Humiliation

"I'm your slut and beg you to fuck me right now in front of my cucky! Please!" My bull is a professional masseur and he really knows my body better than me and he can make me extremely horny in just one second. He massages my whole body with sensual and stimulating oil and It drives me insane. He knows that I'm horny but he enjoys tease me really long until I'm starting to beg for his big black cock. He knows I'm growing impatient but loves to drag it because it gets me that much more excited. He stimulates my clitoris with a strong vibrator but doesn't let me to cum. I love it and hate it at same time while my clit is on fire and I just want him to fuck me really hard. It feels so good and I can barely handle how intense the feeling is. Of course my pathetic cucky watch us during this time. I completely lose the control over myself and beg for his cock. Now I'm his cock hungry slut and I'm ready to do anything for him just fuck me right now! He is smiling and "gracious" to me. Finall.

Download Sensual Pussy Tease & Cum Eating Cuckold Humiliation

Amiee Gives Him the Sweet Dick Twice

Amiee is ultra sexy in her lace teddy and fishnets and pig tails. She knows she's making Lance horny, so she teases him a little, "You wanna fuck?" then knees him in the balls. While he's a little confused, she puts on a big purple strap-on and explains that he's going to love her dick. She bends him over and fucks him good from behind, then lays him flat on his stomach so she can drill his ass good with the sweet dick. Amiee gets so turned on she pulls her teddy down and starts playing with her perfect tits while she fucks his ass. "You better start to love it, cause this is the only way you're getting fucked from now on.." She has the sweetest voice while she his ass. Amiee flips lance over on his back and rails him good while she plays with his dick. "I wonder if I can get you to cum in your own mouth." Months later Lance had worked up the nerve to ask Amiee on a date, but she seduced him into her apartment for her and her roommate, Catherine Foxx, to double team him with their St.

Duration: 25:41
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps

File size: 926.9 MB

Download Amiee Gives Him the Sweet Dick Twice

Femdom Stripper Pet

Cadence Lux is on a sofa wearing a mini skirt, black pantyhose and heels. She is on the phone with her girlfriend, talking about how she just ordered a male stripper, "Oh yeah, I'm gonna make him my sex slave. It's that a great idea?" Lance shows up expecting a bridal party or something, but starts dancing for Cadence anyway. She quickly grabs his balls and squeezes tight, "These will do nicely." Cadence abuses his balls, then puts him in a scissor hold between her pantyhose covered thighs. Next thing he knows, he's bound, hanging from the ceiling. Cadence explains that she owns him now. He will be used as her sex slave. It will hurt, but she will also make him feel good. She sets the tone by kneeing and kicking him in the balls a lot, mixed with sensual teasing. After a lot of ball busting, she gets another phone call. It's her neighbor / fuck buddy, who wants his cock sucked. She explains to Lance that she will be right back after she sucks some dick. If he's lucky, she'll.

Duration: 30:07
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4884kbps
Audio: 61kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Femdom Stripper Pet

Holy Water Of A Japanese Witches

Cast: Maki & Nana
Genres: Uncensored, Uncen, Femdom, Facesitting, Cunnilingus, Pussy Worship And Lick, Piss ,

Again on the screen with a charming Japanese Domina known to many users Roselip-Fetish site. This time the victim is an employee of the bar, the service is somewhat dissatisfied with the two Japanese ladies. Although, like the bartender he was already once subject to the above-mentioned site.

Duration: 37:13
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8

File size: 864.3 MB

Download Holy Water Of A Japanese Witches

Dre Hazel Ballbusting Footjob

Lance is on the sofa when Dre Hazel comes home from her self defense class. She kicks off her flats, stretches her bare feet, and Lance takes notices to her toes. Dre sits on the sofa next to Lance, rests her bare feet on his leg, and starts telling him how bad ass her self defense class is. Apparently she learned all about how to take down a male attacker by busting his balls. She explains how the male volunteers in the class got kicked, squeezed, kneed and overall totally destroyed balls by the end of the class, and how much she loved it. Meanwhile, Lance put a pillow over her crotch, and is playing with his dick under the pillow while he stares at Dre's feet. After going on and on, Dre asks him what the deal with the pillow is, kicks it off him, and notices his hand on his hard cock... "What the fuck! You were jerking off this whole time? That's why you were staring at my feet? You have a foot fetish?" Dre humiliates him, then kicks him in the balls. She makes him stand up and star.

Duration: 24:09
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 34kbps

File size: 869.8 MB

Download Dre Hazel Ballbusting Footjob

18 Year Old Marina and Her Slave

Lance is bound to a brick wall. Marina Angel is giggling in front of him in her high cut leotard, shiny pantyhose and high heels. She loves to toy with him. Marina is an expert at keeping male slaves horny and begging, even while she kicks their balls in. She teases him with her sexy body, giggling and smiling so innocently while she makes him crumple and with devastating kicks to his balls. She loves to fake him out by kicking the wall behind him, then following up his flinching with a real kick. After she kicks his balls in to her satisfaction, she returns with a big pink strap-on cock.

Duration: 32:40
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4893kbps

Download 18 Year Old Marina and Her Slave

Sexual Energy - Sensual Pussy Tease & Cum Eating Cuckold Humiliation

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Diary Of Princess Mira

Download Sexual Energy - Sensual Pussy Tease & Cum Eating Cuckold Humiliation

Back